PDA

View Full Version : Talking on the phone whilst having sex

juzz
24-01-2021, 07:43 AM
Recently when I was engaged in missionary position with my partner from the edge of my bed, my phone rang and it was an urgent call that I had to answer.

The call was from a chiobu and whilst talking to her for 3 minutes, I continue to ram my partner whilst visualizing the chiobu lying naked infront of me and at the receiving end of my hard tool.

Luckily my partner did not moan out loud and allow me to continue the call. One of my unique experience whilst having sex. Any brother had a similar encounter?

LohTee81
25-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Many years back.. @ntu. Was making love to gf when her mom called. iPhone was not available then and somehow due to all the rocking, we answered the phone. Phone was on silent mode. It was only after her mom called again then we saw the phone vibrating. Gf picked it up and I literally froze with my tool still inside her. But it was too late her mom heard everything during the first call.
That weekend when we saw her mom, if was priceless.

Lol

tubeless69
25-01-2021, 04:46 PM
Same thing happened to me when I was in uni overseas! I was thrusting away and my then GF was quite the moaner n her mum called n she had to answer the phone. I continued n thrust even harder n she was trying to answer her mother normally while trying to muffle her moans. I turned her around to doggy her n the slapping of my thighs on her butt was definitely audible over the phone n I came all over her back and went to wash up without helping her clean up as she was still on the phone. She was so angry with me after that!

Inku
25-01-2021, 04:56 PM
Mine happened recently, was on a teleconference with other regional heads while enjoying my FB deep throat, pussy eating and all sorts of banging position throughout.

Trying hard to keep her moaning down and myself from panting away whenever it was my turn to speak.
Initially I kept the video on cos she was sucking me off from under the table.
After a while can't take it as she starts to do a striptease and have to mute my audio and turn off the video, heng my laptop comes with a sliding piece that I can ensure video is blocked off hahahah.

CheongingEdge
25-01-2021, 05:06 PM
Mine happened recently, was on a teleconference with other regional heads while enjoying my FB deep throat, pussy eating and all sorts of banging position throughout.

Trying hard to keep her moaning down and myself from panting away whenever it was my turn to speak.
Initially I kept the video on cos she was sucking me off from under the table.
After a while can't take it as she starts to do a striptease and have to mute my audio and turn off the video, heng my laptop comes with a sliding piece that I can ensure video is blocked off hahahah.

Had my own share of such experiences, but I will never do this as I think it's unprofessional especially in a setting where confidential matters may be discussed.

Call me what you will, but I still believe strongly that small head can rule over big head in terms of "smaller money", but if you screw up in the bigger matters just because you want to screw, then you are really screwed. :D

itguy2008
25-01-2021, 05:57 PM
A few years back, I was doggying my FB. Her boss called and she answered the call while I was still pumping.

The fun I was having was to keep changing the speed.... soft, fast, hard and slow.... then you hear her tone keep changing....

Oh. It was a weekday afternoon that we decide to eat snake and have a quick fuck for about two hours at her place.

We agreed to try this again as she find it fun too. Next target is her husband.... I mean fuck when her husband call.

SBMEDSUP
26-01-2021, 09:44 AM
Best is female talking and you ram her. Haha.

masbro
26-01-2021, 10:18 AM
I was banging my wife in missionary when my mom call her. She answered the call and talk to my mom for a few minutes while I continue banging her during that time. It's funny how she try to keep her voice tone as normal as possible hahaha

poolish
26-01-2021, 10:47 AM
visited a FL during office hour and someone called, I picked up the call and the FL began sucking me while i talk on the phone lol. quite fun.

26-01-2021, 10:48 AM
Reminds me of the SCDF girl, i think she has a clip she BJ a guy and chatting on phone and another one is she was being poked when on the phone.:D

Voorhees
30-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Once my FB came to my place and she was lying on my bed relaxing when her son called her. She was chatting lying buttock facing up and I couldn't resist fulfilling this fantasy. I stripped my pants without her noticing and my dick was already hard. I pulled her track pants down and she was shocked.

I pumped her while she was talking and could tell that she was trying to conceal her pleasure from her stifled voice. She hung up shortly and went ravage on me with cowgirl.

Sunwon
30-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Imagine if u are banging your fb and your wife or her husband call ... :(

sexboi79
30-01-2021, 12:05 PM
My ex gf meet me at a hotel to have fun. She told me while she was in the MRT, a guy passed her a slip of paper with his number on it. While we are doing our business, i tell her to call the guy and chit chat.. ram her at various speed and the tone of her voice changes... the guy keep on asking what was she doing as she was moaning quite loud.

bigmannow
30-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Last time I called an milf whom I met online but not in real ... she answer the call but can hear she panting a bit .. that time I still blur blur she then said she was a bit busy and we ended the convo

sheagree
30-01-2021, 02:15 PM
I was banging my wife in missionary when my mom call her. She answered the call and talk to my mom for a few minutes while I continue banging her during that time. It's funny how she try to keep her voice tone as normal as possible hahaha

She's good in multi-tasking :)

lipe
30-01-2021, 05:12 PM
Was doing with partner.

One time her husband called.

Another time her daughter called.

I did not stopped banging.

She was quite angry because she cannot talk properly.

Imagine if u are banging your fb and your wife or her husband call ... :(

Ladyrain
30-01-2021, 05:23 PM
Recently when I was engaged in missionary position with my partner from the edge of my bed, my phone rang and it was an urgent call that I had to answer.

The call was from a chiobu and whilst talking to her for 3 minutes, I continue to ram my partner whilst visualizing the chiobu lying naked infront of me and at the receiving end of my hard tool.

Luckily my partner did not moan out loud and allow me to continue the call. One of my unique experience whilst having sex. Any brother had a similar encounter?
The adrenaline..... :D abit bdsm wor. ...
Sexy...

decipher
30-01-2021, 06:59 PM
Was banging my FB when HR called her for a phone interview.

She got the job eventually.

I got the job done too.

:D