PDA

View Full Version : Zoom + Tinder dates = ???

junmin95
23-01-2021, 11:19 PM
So during CB period, my company sign up for Zoom business license and all of us got account that can have unlimited calls with unlimited number of people. During the period, I use it often to host zoom parties or just to talk to friends remotely.

During CB period, working from home is quite sian as most of the time for me it's just meetings with clients and relay information to boss. Since not many clients now, I started to spend some time back on Tinder to match with potential hot dates. After a couple of matches, chats and finally, I manage to find one lady, M, that is not shy to do zoom call with me.

Our first zoom call goes like this:

"Hello"
"Oh Hi"
"Can hear me?"
"Yes, how about me?"
"Yes yes."

Then we begin to chat during office time (both of us working from home) and talk about life work and so on. Our chats went from 20 mins to 40 mins to 2 hrs to subsequently half a day.

So one saturday night in late june (phase 1), I was bored at home and decide to zoom call her just for fun. Her zoom is tied to her company email too (apparently many of my friends' too) so I didn't expect her to pick up.

"Hello, wow didn't expect you to pick up"
"Hi, it's alright. Just OT-ing on my work and feeling kinda stressed"
"oh should i leave you to your work then... i guess."
"no no, it's fine, you can stay and keep me company."

So what happen was I decide to do some work as well and both of us just leave our cam on and doing work until about 10.30pm. I ask her if she have a can of beer or wine at home. She replied yes and on my suggestion, we decide to have a couple of drinks from the comforts of our own room. After a few cups, I decide to get kinky and ask her all the sexual things like if she had sex before blah blah and so on.

Things got heated up (sexually) and before we know it, my dick was out on the cam and she was spreading her leg in front of me. We started masturbating and looking at each other. It was kinky and risky (don't know if there will be zoom recordings by the company) but we managed to cum at the end of it.

So anyone else have such experience so far? Care to share yours.

phantomboyz
24-01-2021, 04:35 PM
2 of ex gf got to know from chatline at the end of 90s. Was completed my A level and working in a shipping company. Usually i was the first to report to office then the rest of the colleagues will clock in around 30 minutes later.

Then one day bor liao suddenly devil mind made me to call the chatline then suddenly found there were 2 voice messages by 2 different girls. Coincidentally both had left their contact number. Both were landline which puzzled me at first. So i used company phone to call both of them ,then only got to know that both were just completed their N level. That was year end school holiday so they played with the chatline while their parents out for parent. Female accounts is free, which to lure guys to buy membership.

So i sweet sweet talk with both of them for a week like that every morning. Usually we talked about school,exams eventually about love relationship. Both of them were naive then which never paktor before and both parties also have no idea how both looks like either. Both both them seem to have low self esteem thus never dare to try on relationship in school.

Moving forward our conversation topic became more and more daring that both girls agreed to continue call after midnight after their parents asleep.
Pickup topic about how their classmates love relationship and eventually touch on sex topic which both of them seem very interested to go deeper to personal.Then on the third week, we touched on the masturbation topic which surprisingly both do have such habit! So i suggested that why dont we try phone sex which both eventually obliged.

My virgin phone sex experience with both of them continued for another week where we did phone sex aka masturbation almost everyday. Just imagine how exhausted to cum twice daily - once in the office cubicle using company phone and night using my landline.

Days came where the following week is new school session then i proposed to both of them to go steady which both agreed! We continue our phantom relationship for 2 weeks of course our phone sex also became more and more excited.One led to another one night on the following month i persuaded both of them to meet up and which at first both were reluctant then eventually agreed.We promised to each other that we will give our 初吻 on our first date.

I planned dates with different weekend with both girls and found a secret hotspot near to my working place. There was a shopping complex that time underwent extension so their underground staircase usually line clear.

Girl A: Around 156cm height slim figure, exactly my type though 7/10 look. We started of sit next to each other at the staircase and talked cock stories in order to break the ice.Made some lame jokes eventually she laughed and i took opportunity to hold her hands then we kissed! We maintained our guai guai kissing that day nothing hanky panky. Following nites we continued our phone sex which were more passionate since we both can really into that imaginary mood.

On the following week we dated again at same spot which we tried caress each other private parts and i sucked her pink nipples then passionate kissing while groping her B cup boobs. That day we both kissed until both our lips swollen.

On our third date we masturbating to each other. Though we werent manage to cum but the experience was really thrilling. Our following date we planned to go the zoo since CNY was around corner so both of us could not meet for sometimes. That was when we had serious petting and kissing in the handicap toilet. Since it was week day so there werent much visitors that day. That was first time i saw her achieved orgasm which i shoved my little bro into her pussy. She was so shocked as she never expected that it happened just split seconds but maintained the momentum till i cum outside. Of coz there was few aftermath hours where i had to stop her from crying and pacify her.

It took few days cold period between us that she avoiding to answer my calls. That time i was just got terminated after my HR traced my cubicle phone bill sky rocketed during my month bursting the chatline. Suddenly she called me on the next month to meet up.We met at the rooftop carpark where there was a hidden shelter behind the lift.She asked for breakup as her parents objected her into relationship,of course. So the reason she asked to meet up was to have last intimacy between us and to make it as our memorable moment. Though it was come to my shock as i was started to develop feelings with her, but decided not to bring the situation go worse. We had our passionate sex in the lift, that was midnight hour so we werent worry much but never did i aware that there was CCTV installed in that lift which i had discovered on the following year.

Girl B: She was a bit plump and 160cm so definitely not my cup of tea but since she had also made her serious move to meet up so i brought to the same hotspot where she confessed that she likes me and ok to go further. Again i had made my first move to plant my lips on her while hugging then proceed to caressing each other till i groping her C cup brown nipples.Since i had already had experiences with Girl A so i knew how to make her achieve orgasm by masturbating. Then i pop up question whether shall we proceed to make love. I thought she agreed despite being exhausted from the heavy petting but just moving her head. My mistake for the second time as she wasnt in fact agreed but things happened in a split seconds. We stopped half way as she said want to home.Never cry never show any emotional gesture but we did kissed for few times the parted ways.All happened on our first and last date.

Come to think of it, thought deep inside i had deep regret for my actions as i did after being frustrated break off with my first gf before got to know these girls , but hey i wasnt alone in the game! :cool: