PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found in Chinatown area

helmsley
23-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Just got a wechat text from a lady yesterday morning. She was not on my contact list, but just accepted her friend invite out of curiosity. When i saw her photos, she looks a little familiar.

Told me she is back from China and now working at a massage place around Chinatown area. Texted me the address and i went down to take a look.

Place is standard massage place. $50 entry fee and $150 for FJ. I would say that she is a MILF (told me she has a kid). She told me that she is used to work at 2xx South Bridge Road, which was where I met her few years ago.

Proceeded to french and did FJ on her. She has a pair of nice natural tits. Don't expect perky boobs but they are good enough for me. Nice soft tits that I squeezed together and i took both her nipples in my mouth together and gave them a long good suck.

FJ was pretty good, with her on top, missionary and doggie. Plenty of frenching involved and finished off by shooting on her boobs.

I saw that there are also a few MLs in the shop but didnt really notice their looks.

Will share the shop address with old bird bros with >10 power and exchange of contacts are welcome. Anyone else dont bother to apply. Thanks.:D

Pjam
23-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Am I qualify for the contact or address? Cox I know of another one in Chinatown, dunno same spa or not..

helmsley
23-01-2021, 01:03 PM
Am I qualify for the contact or address? Cox I know of another one in Chinatown, dunno same spa or not..

Sorry bro, your power doesnt qualify you.

lupsupz
23-01-2021, 02:07 PM
Will share the shop address with old bird bros with >10 power and exchange of contacts are welcome. Anyone else dont bother to apply. Thanks.:D

Up you for your FR first. Quite busy with work lately and still got some places to try. When I have time and vit M to try this place then ask you for contact if you're willing to share bro. Thanks and cheers

raymondo
23-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Can share ctc tks

e250skh
23-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Bro ,
bring back 2xx memory 👍

TheTrader2359
23-01-2021, 02:37 PM
Just got a wechat text from a lady yesterday morning. She was not on my contact list, but just accepted her friend invite out of curiosity. When i saw her photos, she looks a little familiar.

Told me she is back from China and now working at a massage place around Chinatown area. Texted me the address and i went down to take a look.

Place is standard massage place. $50 entry fee and $150 for FJ. I would say that she is a MILF (told me she has a kid). She told me that she is used to work at 2xx South Bridge Road, which was where I met her few years ago.

Proceeded to french and did FJ on her. She has a pair of nice natural tits. Don't expect perky boobs but they are good enough for me. Nice soft tits that I squeezed together and i took both her nipples in my mouth together and gave them a long good suck.

FJ was pretty good, with her on top, missionary and doggie. Plenty of frenching involved and finished off by shooting on her boobs.

I saw that there are also a few MLs in the shop but didnt really notice their looks.

“Anyone else don’t bother to apply” lol

Don’t need to bother with TS and his criteria. His FRs are also usually exaggerated.. so readers must moderate expectations.

Her name is Molly. If want contact just PM me.

hoti
23-01-2021, 03:00 PM
Anyone still remember bao er during the 2xx time she together with weiwei ..
Bao er going guagen and hard massage..she still around the vincity..

lonelyman007k
23-01-2021, 03:08 PM

Don’t need to bother with TS and his criteria. His FRs are also usually exaggerated.. so readers must moderate expectations.

Hey bro, can share contact?

helmsley
23-01-2021, 03:17 PM

You are really funny. This is an honest FR and I didn’t say everything is perfect about her. You can take your screwed up attitude somewhere else if you aren’t happy.

limhk75
23-01-2021, 03:18 PM

Hi Bro,

I like your style of writing

TheTrader2359
23-01-2021, 03:29 PM
Hey bro, can share contact?

Shared bro :)

Beastslayer888
23-01-2021, 04:41 PM

Dear Trader, please pm me contact can?

sgsunflowerseed
23-01-2021, 04:58 PM
Any kind soul willing to share contact with me? Miss Ken the Bultcher and his chicks!!

Madhatter15
23-01-2021, 05:54 PM
Thanks for sharing bro!

trans5425
23-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Any kind soul willing to share contact with me? Miss Ken the Bultcher and his chicks!!

Ken the Butler is still here..... albeit incognito vide another nick... ;)

awakened
24-01-2021, 07:23 AM
Ken the Butler is still here..... albeit incognito vide another nick... ;)

I thought he went for holiday at Changi Gahmen Bungalow?

Dogslife
24-01-2021, 10:18 AM
I thought he went for holiday at Changi Gahmen Bungalow?

2xx SBR is so long history, even go holiday also should come back le bah

今晚打老虎.
24-01-2021, 10:51 AM

mind sharing the address?

helmsley
24-01-2021, 11:31 AM
PM sent out

sgsunflowerseed
24-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Tio carrot from this shop. Went there and see wasn’t any massage shop. They only provide facial. Pay for $88 and ask to top up another 200 for special. Wtf. Left right away and never going back again.

helmsley
24-01-2021, 05:54 PM
Tio carrot from this shop. Went there and see wasn’t any massage shop. They only provide facial. Pay for $88 and ask to top up another 200 for special. Wtf. Left right away and never going back again.

Haha nice try troll.

hotguy2468
24-01-2021, 06:13 PM
2xx SBR is so long history, even go holiday also should come back le bah

2xx SBR was so long ago.... then he had another go at Teo Hong rd which was so daring of him as that location was just a stone's throw away from Cantonment Complex. Not surprised up the lorry again.
So he is out from Changi now?

dion
24-01-2021, 10:59 PM
Bro H plz share contact leh

Thank u

chiongsolo
24-01-2021, 11:50 PM
I used to date Vivian. Got nice tattoo. Small size. Miss the good old days. Got another by the name Abby. Totally fun.

hoti
25-01-2021, 09:51 AM
I used to date Vivian. Got nice tattoo. Small size. Miss the good old days. Got another by the name Abby.
if iif Totally fun.
Ya...Nice tattoo..She angbpai there..
.Good and seductive figure...
If u not into massage,she will be my first choic,quite hard to book
I will go for bao er for hard massage and juagen..
Milf but good Service.

Dddnoob
25-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Milf but good Service.

Haha yes not to forget yuki also . Btw bao er n yuki still around ..

scumscum
25-01-2021, 10:53 AM
bro,

my power qualify or not?

hoti
25-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Haha yes not to forget yuki also . Btw bao er n yuki still around ..

Bao er still in Chinatown vicinity..Yuki like go blastier..
Ur PM is welcome

Ahboi88
25-01-2021, 04:43 PM
So is this place a spa? Any other gems to introduce there? First timer

Frozenthunder
26-01-2021, 12:47 AM
Can anyone on contact? Thanks bro in advance

chiongsolo
26-01-2021, 01:14 AM
Milf but good Service.

Hahaha. Not into massage. Just main dish main dish n main dish. Lol.

Reminds me.
With a towel wrap around waist I will go to their pantry at the back with Vivian. Chit chat smoke smoke. Then 2nd round.

Still remember one of the larger size ML always attract indian customer. Lol. They call her indian killer.

Another main dish that I value at is at Fortune Centre.

StoryOfMyLife
26-01-2021, 08:48 PM
Anyone willing to share bao er contact? Thanks.

CumExplorer
26-01-2021, 10:03 PM
Bao er still in Chinatown vicinity..Yuki like go blastier..
Ur PM is welcome

seems got several Bao er, which one u talking abt

Xyberduke
27-01-2021, 09:48 AM

Woah haha, she quoted me $180 (work from hotel) after she return in 2019 which I deleted her number.

She is imho the chioest (in person) in the previous shop. She and Michelle were the gems of that shop with the super friendly and touchy auntie manning the counter.

christan7890
28-01-2021, 07:38 AM
Hi bro can share this contact?

samcorp
02-02-2021, 02:19 AM
Bro..able to share? Thx

Blow_Me_Nonstop
02-02-2021, 03:54 AM
can share contact bro? thank you

pearx
02-02-2021, 08:16 PM
Hi bro don't mind if you can share contact. Up you later

pearx
05-02-2021, 09:21 PM

Please share contact please

xAffinity
05-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Hi anyone can share ctc please

Nuel
08-02-2021, 12:43 AM
Can anyone share me BaoEr's Contact? Thx!

testingfield
08-02-2021, 02:51 PM
I have contacts for massage in Chinatown with full service. If interested, please up my points and PM me. I will only share after you have up my points. Thanks bros.

U.N.C.L.E
08-02-2021, 06:57 PM
I have contacts for massage in Chinatown with full service. If interested, please up my points and PM me. I will only share after you have up my points. Thanks bros.

Bro just up you 13pts. Plz share your contact. Thanks

testingfield
10-02-2021, 08:55 AM
Bro just up you 13pts. Plz share your contact. Thanks

Thanks bro, pmed you and others who upped my points.

If anyone else interested, please indicate your name when upping so i know who to pm, thanks.

terrarompa
10-02-2021, 06:02 PM
Molly from 2xx is back? I visited once when she was in SBR and another time when she worked from a hotel.

Didn’t know she has a kid liao. Are her tits very dark now?

I remember she was really chio while in SBR. Then when she came back to work out of a hotel, she seems to have aged quite a bit.

topfuel
21-02-2021, 05:04 PM
Tried her again when she just returned lately after she informed....she has a really nice vibe and young motherly feel and not the usual ml feel u encounter...if u like the mistress feel or like having a quick one with ur neighbours wife she will be able to give you that feeling...

Frenched crazy with her and we got all wet....Her body, skin is still as smooth as those young girls in their 20s but obviously she has aged and can see it on her face, belly scar etc...but if u can overlook that she will definitely give you a very nice and warm 1 hour that u can’t forget. Her tits though she had given birth are out of this world....natural and small C or big B...abit saggy but that’s the type of neighbours wife feel u want to have...literally savoured her two tits for few mins while she kept pulling my rod and stroking my balls until she said she wanted to taste me too...and she’s so polite that she asked if I’m ready to let her ride me or I still wanted more sucking and while I happily chose the latter

Damage is high in today’s market and would say that if she lowered her charges she would be fully booked, many are holding off due to her higher charges. $50 for the room alone you can get a decent massage outside without any special.

Treat her well if you decide to try her and she will also be nice to you.

DormDorm
22-02-2021, 01:01 PM
Can someone share molly's contact? Tia 🙏

rosschang
09-03-2021, 01:38 PM
Can share contact/addy of molly ? Tqvm

kthan10
09-03-2021, 01:44 PM
No need to ask Molly ctc cos she has confirmed rtc tmr

fmylife
24-04-2021, 10:23 AM
Milf but good Service.

This Bao Er u talking about is the JG power one right? That time i got do one 4 hands with one other ML that was with her. Smaller size one. Still around? I looking for her as i tried contacting but no response and I lost Bao Er contact also.