PDA

View Full Version : online FL

GGsatan
21-01-2021, 11:36 PM
Are online booking FL trustable/ worth the shot?

sianren
22-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Hello GGsatan:

You had posted your enquiry here but since you are enquiring about FL, have you tried posting your enquiry at the sections below:

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You
FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings
FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster
FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Hope to more choices soon:p

cokekane
23-01-2021, 01:11 AM

This kind of thing very hard to say bro.. its usually with experience u will be able to tell.

Below are my experience to share, your miles may vary

Dome 1 (thai girls) - service normal to good range / cheap / 7/10 you wont get cheated by the pictures u see online

Dome 2 (china girls) - service bad to good range / its more expensive as compared to dome 1 but still affordable as compared to dome 3 and L / 50% of the time u will get cheated by the pictures u see online.

I have never been to dome 3 before.

Dome L (sg gals) - service is ok-ish / expensive you are are into SYT, but if you're into milfs thn not too bad

Now if you were to ask me, worth the shot? I will say only dome 1 worth the shot. Trustable in terms of pictures accuracy? Yes, for Dome 1 only.

I didnt include Dome L cus they dont show their faces. the pictures they post is usually their body shots. Still accurate to a certain point. And why i did not say Dome L is worth it is because expensive for my level and service is okay-ish only. i earn only 2k plus monthly

I don't wanna talk about Dome 2. Very bad in terms of everything (for me)

Too bad, we have covid now.. Dome 1 is closed, we can only go Dome 2,3 and L

Stay safe and have fun bonking

dbrudder
09-02-2021, 10:34 AM

Lots of scams online, so do not send money to anyone before meeting face-to-face. Best only pay after service. More likely, you will find that the picture you see online is completely different from real person. The FRs given can also be completely fake.

So advice is to go in with your eyes open and lower expectations.

Rodeo23
17-02-2021, 12:46 AM
Good tips man!

This kind of thing very hard to say bro.. its usually with experience u will be able to tell.

Below are my experience to share, your miles may vary

Dome 1 (thai girls) - service normal to good range / cheap / 7/10 you wont get cheated by the pictures u see online

Dome 2 (china girls) - service bad to good range / its more expensive as compared to dome 1 but still affordable as compared to dome 3 and L / 50% of the time u will get cheated by the pictures u see online.

I have never been to dome 3 before.

Dome L (sg gals) - service is ok-ish / expensive you are are into SYT, but if you're into milfs thn not too bad

Now if you were to ask me, worth the shot? I will say only dome 1 worth the shot. Trustable in terms of pictures accuracy? Yes, for Dome 1 only.

I didnt include Dome L cus they dont show their faces. the pictures they post is usually their body shots. Still accurate to a certain point. And why i did not say Dome L is worth it is because expensive for my level and service is okay-ish only. i earn only 2k plus monthly

I don't wanna talk about Dome 2. Very bad in terms of everything (for me)

Too bad, we have covid now.. Dome 1 is closed, we can only go Dome 2,3 and L

Stay safe and have fun bonking

p u r e
27-02-2021, 12:20 AM
[deleted post]

15THAGNEL
05-03-2021, 12:52 PM
Bro, can PM your ML contact. I long time haven’t fuck. Thank you very much!

ramman45
06-03-2021, 12:15 AM
Michat quoted 130 FJ hotel in GL area

FKing_soon
10-03-2021, 12:26 AM
guys,

you all try to use mi chat to find before i did that went there the photo and real person very different sia.

i turn my head and walk off lucky enough she ask me to pay now first before meeting i insist not to. becareful ah guys

Naka_Timo
10-03-2021, 07:50 PM
guys,

you all try to use mi chat to find before i did that went there the photo and real person very different sia.

i turn my head and walk off lucky enough she ask me to pay now first before meeting i insist not to. becareful ah guys

Upped +141

casa2011
15-03-2021, 08:26 PM
Go dome 2, most quite ok

GN007SG
18-03-2021, 07:47 AM
Michat quoted 130 FJ hotel in GL area

She also listed in sites.. 120 lol
Some old MW hotel and white card holder.. I rather save my mahnie

yowkimfui
25-03-2021, 12:27 PM
guys,

Thanks for sharing this infors