PDA

View Full Version : Bro needing help

xantheuz
12-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Hey i kinda new to this HC thing. Do these places check ur IC? I underage mah. Also, they got sell condoms there, or have to buy? Thx for the help yeah. Appreciate it.:)

Blurrr
12-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Of coz they will provide the condom. U do not even need to buy for it. Its FOC. Young man, if you want to go, gor gor can bring u there, but must pay for my entire session for the tour guide services. :)

RunNGun
12-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Aiya no such things as underage la,Me now 30yo, Me 17 yo go HC liao....hahaa. Would be quite exciting for green horn to go 1st time. Have fun!

teraterm55
12-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Hey i kinda new to this HC thing. Do these places check ur IC? I underage mah. Also, they got sell condoms there, or have to buy? Thx for the help yeah. Appreciate it.:)

Well feeling kind of good today. so i will tell you the procedure.

1) Choose HC, read around this forum for details on each
2) After you find the correct HC, make sure you have enuf funds. Around $150
3) Going to HC its best if you go early, because most close by 10.30pm give yourself about 4 hours to enjoy the sauna, steam, and facilities.
4) When you arrive, goto the counter and pay the enterence fee.
5) The counter will ask you if you have anyone you prefer. If you read the forum, you should have a name, or else just tell the counter person your preference... as in gals face and body type.
6) Tell the counter the time you need the massage.
7) Go do whatever you like in the HC. Some HC has free food (which is nothing to shout about)
8) When its time to massage, just let the gal do her thing, and she will most probably pop the golden question about 20 mins into the massage.
9) If she pops the golden question and you accept she will tell you to wait while she gets her stuff. which usually means she will go clean herself and get the Condom.
10) Usually the gal will give you a cat bath and BJ (depends on gal) and then either ride you or ask you to do missionary. Go read the FR's for more detail.
11) After you finish, you can either pay the gal direct. For some HC you can pay by credit card at the counter. hehehe.. again go read the FR's for details.

Typical price list

FJ - 100 (FULL JOB.. as in BJ, AR, FJ.. again AR depends on gal)
BJ - 80
HJ - 50

Hope it helped.

Clit_LickeR
12-01-2008, 09:50 PM
donno wanna shake head or not...

lastly, do not tell ANYBODY about this forum. :D

Birdoff2000
12-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Wow teraterm55, that's maganimous of you to spell it out for him.

This is what I'd have advised him instead (tee hee):

1) Make a b/w photocopy of your IC before stepping into the premises
2) Hand over copy to the receptionist. Remember don't maintain eye contact; you don't want to appear shifty.
3) Wait paitently for your masseuse of choice. Smile broadly when she enters. Coyly lowering your eyes or striking a provocative pose are other possibilities.
4) After the obligatory massage, you can sense the change in the mood, the slowing down, the lighter touches. Like in most social situations, man up and take charge - excuse yourself to the bathroom.
5) Wear raincoat - try not to be too premature and make it a sticky scenario (I refer you to the Steve Carrel scene in '40 Year Old Virgin')
6) Re-enter room and proudly parade a decked-out Mr. Twinkie and declare (in preferably baritone), "Let's rock my world!"
7) Take your time to show her the pictures you downloaded from Sexpositions.com (http://www.sexpositions.com), feel free to discuss.
8) Remember to stretch.

goalgoal
12-01-2008, 11:23 PM
i thought school holidays ended liao?
:confused:

Okomoto
12-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Don't forget to ask for ang pow... first timer normally got discount and ang pow. If not maybe got sweets given. :cool:

xantheuz
13-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Heh thx for spelling it all out for me. Live in bukit timah area so will stop by BTSC or plaza, read thr the HC not bad. Thx ah

behappybe
13-01-2008, 01:50 PM
donno wanna shake head or not...

Bro, no need shake head. Shake the third leg can liao! :D
I believe this is what the TS wants

Peregrine
13-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Just go any HC and bring more than 200 buck.Try once or twice,most likely u will be addicted and want to go more,lol,slowly u become one of us.:D

zenarc
13-01-2008, 02:09 PM

Bro xantheuz, No need check ur IC no need scare scare? comdoms HC have no need to pay money! if u want to pay also can.....kekekekekekekekeeeeee...........:D

$50 HJ $80 BM $100 FJ

blue_swatch
13-01-2008, 08:37 PM
You must buy a ticket at the counter 1st. Usually they have early bird discount, 1st 3 person there for the day gets 20% off entrance + free condom. Yes, besides paying the girl tips for her massage and special, it is also a requirement to pay her $2 per piece of towel used. So if you do not wanna waste money on towels, you can bring your own.

Lastly, mention you are a member of SBF and get free lucky ang pow on your way out :)

xantheuz
13-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Lastly, mention you are a member of SBF and get free lucky ang pow on your way out :)

Ah? Thought supposed to keep this forum a secret :)

Booker
13-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Don't be surprise to see blood in your condom, since its your first time... Use that to redemn your virgin ang pao from the lady.

:D

77guy
13-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Tot sch holidae over liao or threadstarter still waitin for 'o' level result huh....

blue_swatch
13-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Tot sch holidae over liao or threadstarter still waitin for 'o' level result huh....

legitimate questions reaps a legitimate answer :D

Clit_LickeR
13-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Bro, no need shake head. Shake the third leg can liao!
That what the hokkien called "Hiew Lan'... hahaha :D
$50 HJ $80 BM $100 FJ
Bro, you forgot to add in the entrance fee... kekeke
Lastly, mention you are a member of SBF and get free lucky ang pow on your way out
Not mention 'Lao Shi' meh? kekekeke :p

Yah hor... 1st timer got ang pow hor... :D

threadstarter still waitin for 'o' level result huh....
Maybe waiting for enlistment... :p

zenarc
14-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Bro, you forgot to add in the entrance fee... kekeke:p

heheheeee....difference hc diff $$$$$$? how to add? must add every HC entrance fee??? kekekekeeeeeeeeeee................:D

Bugis HC: 36
Youth HC: 35
Leisure HC: 50
PB HC: 36
Dragon HC: 57 $120-FJ

let u done Bro Clit_LickeR,

Regaine
14-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Lastly, mention you are a member of SBF and get free lucky ang pow on your way out

Who are you trying to bluff ? :confused::p

Regaine
14-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Ah? Thought supposed to keep this forum a secret

How to keep it secret? :D

blue_swatch
14-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Who are you trying to bluff ? :confused::p

Rrally mah, lucky ang pow contains a loyalty card also, collect 5 stamps after 5 visits get a free bonk :D

Regaine
14-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Rrally mah, lucky ang pow contains a loyalty card also, collect 5 stamps after 5 visits get a free bonk :D

Sure boh ? ;) That means on the 6th visit free?

blue_swatch
14-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Sure boh ? ;) That means on the 6th visit free?

Ya claim from Sherine lor :p The legendary Sherine :D

Regaine
14-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Ya claim from Sherine lor The legendary Sherine

:eek::eek:

Clit_LickeR
14-01-2008, 10:08 PM
let u done Bro Clit_LickeR,
i retired liao leh...
Perhaps JB bah... they dont even care about age or experience...
pay less than 100sgd only. full course and got spare $ to makan summore! :eek: :D

The legendary Sherine

Bro, intro to the TS... :D

Cheers!

blue_swatch
14-01-2008, 10:24 PM
i retired liao leh...
pay less than 100sgd only. full course and got spare $ to makan summore! :eek: :D

Bro, intro to the TS... :D

Cheers!

If Sherine cant sextify TS i dont think anyone here in SBF can. TS, pm me for contact, dun say i dun gai siao.

Regaine
15-01-2008, 09:19 PM
i retired liao leh...
pay less than 100sgd only. full course and got spare $ to makan summore!

Are sure you retired ? ;)

If Sherine cant sextify TS i dont think anyone here in SBF can. TS, pm me for contact, dun say i dun gai siao.

Please don't scare the TS. But he seemed to disappear.:D

Evilhawk
15-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Don't be surprise to see blood in your condom, since its your first time... Use that to redemn your virgin ang pao from the lady.

wahahaha....bloody condom => ang pao....
win liao lor!

alsahaf
15-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Go in School Uniform. Got 15% student discount. But cannot go during school hours (unless school holidays) or the HC will kena fine by MOE if caught.

zenarc
16-01-2008, 02:08 AM
i retired liao leh...
Bro CL, I agree U can get 100% satisfaction yet come back SG with some loose change....But for me I still prefer stay in SG, becos safety is my main priority! I scare scare go JB leh........kekekekekekeeeeeeeeee.............:D