PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a Dawg

UncleHasBeen
18-01-2021, 09:48 PM
This is my confession, and these are my accounts of my sexual trysts.
Some were sexually provocative while some were morally questionable.
But for the most part, it was pure heat-seeking Wham-Bam-Thank-U-Ma’am kind of thing.
Morally questionable ones, I have paid a price for it and had made peace with it.
I just want to share them here in the context of a sexual learning journey.
Admittedly I was young, dumb and full of cum. To label me as living my life between my thighs back then would not be too far off.

UncleHasBeen
18-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Liked I said, I had paid a price for those wrongs and I had made peace with it.
So, I will ignore those members here who deem themselves to be on a high horse and judge me.
Let us take that hypocrite crap aside and do what we should be doing here when we register at this forum.
That is to find an escape, outlet and network within the sexual innuendos in the adult world.
I will be posting them shortly if members here are mature enough for such content.
Although I would ignore those high horse-riding hypocrites, I also want to make sure that the community here is agreeable to what I am going to share.

UncleHasBeen
18-01-2021, 09:49 PM
For context, I am local Chinese 50 years old average looking.
And I am sharing the juicier ones. The straight-up sexual experience is seen one seen them all so I will skip it.
These would be the headings.

https://i.imgur.com/O0dfRPv.gif

My first anal with a 16-year-old Fatima.
My first penetration without climax at a public swimming pool, I was 16.
Shagged my colleague’s wife. (Sharing in progress)
Shagged my neighbour’s wife.
Shagged a stranger, a Fatima who was probably 18 years old.
Shagged a foreigner who was here on a student visa. PRC. Remembered her because she swallowed all my cum all the time!
Shagged a stranger#1 from the 1900 chatline. Had a few of these and it was fire!
Shagged a nurse from NUH.
My first and only. Had BJ from a guy and penetrated his arse. Still the best BJ to date. I am straight, not kidding.
Shagged a student with huge melons, 18 and she was the only one that gave me my first and last Gonorrhoea. CCB!
Shagged an AIA insurance agent. But did not get any policy from her.
Shagged a PRC tourist.
Shagged a Ukraine tourist. This one is highly memorable because she was young and primed.
Redeemed a 19 year old Thai from prostitution in Thailand and kept her for myself for 3 years.
1st Ang Moh i ever shagged, i was 21 and it was a Canadian stripper name Jodie. We lasted 8 months and it was one of the best shags ever.
1st orgy was in Amsterdam Holland, weed was involved. I was 23 years old.
Helped and smuggled a ABC back to US as stowaway. Shagged her during the whole journey of 4 days onboard. I was a sailor then.
My 1st threesome but it was me and my cousin with my GF. 2 Dicks and 1 pussy. It was more erotic than I expected :p

These are all I can think of. If there is no major objection, I will gladly share them here shortly.

Just to reiterate, my purpose of sharing them here is not asking for forgiveness or shaming them.
This is shared here purely for entertainment purpose at my own expense as they are my personal experiences.

hi2u
18-01-2021, 09:52 PM
Bro, ignore the crap and just share man! Looking forward to it!

Brigadier
18-01-2021, 10:26 PM
Liked I said, I had paid a price for those wrongs and I had made peace with it.
So, I will ignore those members here who deem themselves to be on a high horse and judge me.
Let us take that hypocrite crap aside and do what we should be doing here when we register at this forum.
That is to find an escape, outlet and network within the sexual innuendos in the adult world.
I will be posting them shortly if members here are mature enough for such content.
Although I would ignore those high horse-riding hypocrites, I also want to make sure that the community here is agreeable to what I am going to share.

There will always be black sheep, they will find all sorts of trouble just because they don't get what they want. Don't let them put you down, ignore them and always be yourself, anyway TS I pay tribute to you with my 21 gun salute.

Ukrainian
18-01-2021, 10:33 PM
For context, I am local Chinese 49 years old average looking.
And I am sharing the juicier ones. The straight-up sexual experience is seen one seen them all so I will skip it.

Shagged my colleague’s wife.
Shagged a foreigner who was here on a student visa. PRC. Remembered her because she swallowed all my cum all the time!
Shagged a stranger#1 from the 1900 chatline. Had a few of these and it was fire!
My first and only. Had BJ from a guy and penetrated his arse. Still the best BJ to date. I am straight, not kidding.
Shagged a student with huge melons, 18 and she was the only one that gave me my first and last Gonorrhoea. CCB!
Shagged a PRC tourist.
Shagged a Ukraine tourist. This one is highly memorable because she was young and primed.

These are all I can think of. If there is no major objection, I will gladly share them here shortly.

Just to reiterate, my purpose of sharing them here is not asking for forgiveness or shaming them.
This is shared here purely for entertainment purpose at my own expense as they are my personal experiences.

Ahhh, Ukrainian ^_^ You hit a goldmine buddy. Write a story about it please. I'm listening ;)

tiutiutiu
18-01-2021, 11:34 PM
In for support!

UncleHasBeen
19-01-2021, 12:30 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qCEHDvc.jpg?1

First off thanks for the support and interest guys!
I will start off this thread with my most controversial account that is Shagged my colleague’s wife.

I have attached a pic of a JAV actress name, Ai Sayama. For better visualization :D
She has a very close resemblance in terms of physique of the woman in my first tell-off account, her name is Selina.
A wife of my colleague and friend. Well, ex-colleague now clearly.

Selina's body frame is just like what u see here, plump or some might call it voluptuous.
Rounded butt, big melons and those thunder thighs.
Selina's looks was not that far off too.
She was in her late 20's when we got hooked up yet she has a MILF body frame and her looks was also towards the sultry type.

I will pause here and get my thoughts organized and prepare a detailed and juicy account of this.
Stay tuned.

DitMeMay
19-01-2021, 12:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qCEHDvc.jpg?1

Stay tuned.

Very juicy indeed, staying and camping here for you TS. All the best!

UncleHasBeen
19-01-2021, 01:50 PM

So here goes my debut sexual tryst account,Episode #1.

Subject name: Selina.
Race: Singaporean Chinese.
Age at the time of the episode: 26-ish
Weight: Estimate at 65Kg
Height: 165-ish
Build: Medium plump, meaty and curvaceous.
Married for 3 years.

Background

Selina was the wife of my colleague.
Her husband and I were colleagues working with a local advertising firm.
We attended the same beginner’s workshop, and we were classified as batch mates.
As colleagues we were socially cordial.
We do not have many common interests and at that time I was also attached with a GF.
But we do get together for a session of weekend mahjong at Selina’s place.
Her husband Mike is quite hospital and a nice chap. Rather introvert but overall easy-going.
Selina on the other hand gave me the impression of a bitch.
She threw her temper and disapproval looks at Mike very often when we were out in groups and even in public.
My first impression of Selina was already a hard-on. My lustful object of sexual exploits has always been of that type of body frame, meaty, plump and curvaceous.
Her bitchy tantrum was icing on the cake as I love to pound her fleshy body making those meat against meat sound with that bitchy angry look on her face.
That was how I would give it to her, in my fantasy. I love big girls, not going to lie.
Alas, she was married, and I was attached. But my first sight on her, I was already pounding her and titty-fuck her in my mind. :D

UncleHasBeen
19-01-2021, 01:53 PM
The build-up

From the first time when we introduced our partners and spouse to each other to the build-up, it was about 2 years.
By then we would have mahjong sessions as a group probably once in 2-3 months.
Then, Mike and I were already at different departments in the company and we rarely bump into each other at all.
He was married and I was attached.
Each mahjong session was light and cheery. We bet small and all went home happy and satisfied regardless how we fare at the game.
So, 2 years in, and I broke up with my then GF.
So again, we were at Mike’s place playing mahjong and this time we have another guy colleague to join in the game.
From that point on, it would be the 4 of us.
Then one weekend, a breakthrough came about.
It was the usual mahjong session, yet it was different.
It was peppered and laced with sexual annotations straight right at my face.
I clearly remembered the ignition of my lustful thoughts on Selina again.
It all started when it was Selina’s turn to throw the dice for the game to decide how we were going to ‘cut’ the tiles.
One of the dice hit the tiles and bounced off to the floor. As I was seated next to her, I as a matter-of-factly lowered myself to search for that dice under the table.
We were seated around a typical foldable mahjong table for 4. Selina was seated to my right.
I went down, pushed my chair back and in a squat like position went on my knees to retrieve the dice that was stuck right at the corner of the table’s legs.

UncleHasBeen
19-01-2021, 01:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qMk0njR.gif

Selina always dress casually at home when we were there.
Usual tank top revealing the ample shape of her bosom and a pair of tight hugging shorts enough to cover her butt yet conforming to the shape of her well-rounded ass.
She asked if I saw the dice and I replied yes. As I was about to remove the dice from the corner of the table’s leg, she made her move.
She was seated to my right. I was at that moment underneath the table.
She raised her right leg and rest it on the connecting frame-pole of the foldable table which was right in the middle.
It jerked the table a little, but no one bothered. While that right leg was rested in a horizontal position, she then moved her left leg outwards to her left further.
In a nutshell, she did a spread and what was staring right in my face less than a meter away was her mound. Tightly wrapped and protected by her non-appealing, mundane looking pair of domestic short.
There might have been a camel toe but at the level and underneath the table, the lighting was shitty, and I cannot see if there is any.
But I saw that fleshy, plump and thick mound unobstructed staring back at me.
I froze briefly and stare back at it. I purposely made the noise of attempting to loosen the dice under the leg of the table by knocking the dice against the table’s leg.
Trying to give the impression that i am retrieving the dice while admiring her 'offer' to me.
And Selina said this, “hurry up bring the dice backup but don’t shake the table too much. We don’t want to ‘wash’ the tiles again, it is bad luck”.

UncleHasBeen
19-01-2021, 01:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1d3qMqJ.gif

I replied, “No worries, I am almost done”.
And the moment I said that she lowered her left hand and gave a hard thug at her shorts.
She inserted her fingers at the left side opening of her shorts at her left groin and thug it to the right, hard.
Right there and then I realised her intention and message. She just revealed about more than half of her untrimmed bush and portion of her pussy to me.
Yet at that position underneath the table, the lighting was so messed up I wished I had a torchlight to shine at the prized possession.
Oh yes, at that time there were no smartphones only cellphones.
I relished the sight of her mound and seconds later she said, “hurry up please, we don’t have all night.”
I cannot believe my eyes and I thought to myself, it was going to be an eventful night for sure. And it was to be. :D

UncleHasBeen
19-01-2021, 02:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MrT453i.jpg

Okay, at this point I just want to bring everybody back to the visual presentation that i had just printed.

For consistency and real life account, I have posted an image of the AV actress Ai Sayama earlier.
Selina's body shape closely resembled that at the time of this episode.

With this pic, I want to show all the kind of lower body shape Selina has or maybe had, god knows how she looks like now :D
And to reiterate how it looked, sort of from my view at that episode. It could not been a better or clearer message of invitation, right?

As you can all see, from where i was at that episode and with the way she spread for me, those thunder thighs to some might be less appealing but for me it was heaven.
Dont judge me now. I am not going to lie that i have a thing for big girls. Big but not those overly concerned big type.

To be continued shortly …..

CibLover
19-01-2021, 02:25 PM
......Although I would ignore those high horse-riding hypocrites, I also want to make sure that the community here is agreeable to what I am going to share.

Share all you want, bro.

There are of course saints...but Saints won't register and login here.

lai, lai....share share your story. :)

UncleHasBeen
19-01-2021, 08:06 PM
Continue from Episode #1.

The mahjong game went on and Selina did not cast any look my way at all throughout.
I was anticipating a leg to leg rub from her or at least a naughty wink of sorts my way but no.
The game went on, between Selina and I nothing had happened, and I was pissed, confused but also excited at the same time.
I was already on a hard-on ready to pow-wow kind of mode. So much excitement contained within that little specimen of flesh and muscle and it was excruciatingly painful.
It was like someone rigorously shake a can of coke so much that u can feel the pressure building inside waiting to be released.
That was how my dick felt.

Shortly after, I started to have a splitting headache.
It must have been all the ‘pressure’ building inside but no way to let it out. And the bloody AC was blowing right at my position during the whole game.
So, I asked Mike for Panadol. It turned out that they have finished the last Panadol in the household and Boon my other guy colleague suggested we end the game for the night.
But Selina protested that we should at least have one more round to give her the chance to recover her losses and she did that in the coyest manner possible.

Boon was the biggest winner during that round.
So, he politely obliged and offered to buy supper for everyone at the hawker centre nearby. Meanwhile to get Panadol for me too.

UncleHasBeen
19-01-2021, 08:08 PM
So Boon and Mike went off together to get supper.
I was advised by Selina to chill out at the couch while the game was paused.
At that moment I already knew something was going to happen as it was Selina and me alone in that household.
My mind was racing faster than my heartbeat because I was running all the possible erotic scenarios in my head.
I was thinking of how to resume where we left off after Selina deliberately flashed her pussy at me.

i also did a quick mental estimation on how long it would take for Mike and Boon to be back with supper.
But what I did not expect was Selina being one step ahead.
Shortly after Mike and Boon left the house, she called Mike and said that since they are in the vicinity of a 24-hr minimart, go get her some sanitary pads.
She wanted Mike to call her once he reached the minimart so she could tell him exactly which type she was looking for.
This woman not only has boobs, butt but brains too.
Devious but still, it was smart and sexy. I liked!

As I was slouching by the couch, I have full view of the kitchen.
Selina made her way there and while in full view, she asked if I wanted a cold beer which I replied yes.

UncleHasBeen
19-01-2021, 08:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VE15l5l.gif

She opened the fridge and with her back facing me, bend down and reach for those beers.
She did that while placing her bootylicious butt covered with that ample pair of short revealing just enough skin to accelerate my erection.
Truth to be told with that posture it ever came across my mind if I should just walk up to her and grab her from behind or at least walked near her and have a better look.
At the same time, I was also puzzled by her audacity and brazenness.
I mean for fuck’s sake that was her home and what kind of sick fuck mind game was she leading me on?

She was taking her time and deliberately teasing the crap out my dick and my mind with her posture for taking the can of beers out of the fridge.
Then she came over to where I was seated, passed me the beer and went to her bedroom.
At that point, I was really in need of a drink to cool both my heads down.
I was on fire for fuck’s sake with all those flashing of pussy and butt jutting out in front of me by a bootylicious woman.
Selina returned almost immediately and got herself seated next to me.
It was a 4-seater leather couch, she was seated right by my right-hand side and I felt her hips against my hips as she sat down.
Hip to hip, almost obliques to obliques too and that was how close and intimate we got :D

prepaidcard3821
19-01-2021, 09:47 PM
Camping for more ts.

Penguin23
20-01-2021, 01:46 AM
Solid descriptive writing skills bro. Please continue.

I already upz you my humble 36 points and this extra post is simply my extra encouragement for you to continue writing, and to write more descriptively.

Unicon1
20-01-2021, 02:43 AM
Its been sometime since I visited. Nice start pls continue.;)

Steventan
20-01-2021, 06:41 AM
For context, I am local Chinese 49 years old average looking.

Shagged a PRC tourist.
My 1st threesome but it was me and my cousin with my GF. 2 Dicks and 1 pussy. It was more erotic than I expected :p

No, I won’t judge you; but will judge the juicy posts.
Up your reps as encouragement.

Spermster
20-01-2021, 01:56 PM
Looks promising this story

Kovovo
20-01-2021, 02:42 PM
Ups u bro cherryCoke
*Camps

UncleHasBeen
20-01-2021, 03:24 PM
Thanks to everyone that has shown their support through posts and ups points.
Although i have been a member since 2009, i only started posting less than few days ago.
So i am not current with the forum etiquette and protocol in particular here.
I have seen through the CP tabs, member who contributed to my rep points but many had left their names or handler out.
I am not sure how i could return the favour, do let me know and i would gladly do it.
For now, i could only return the favour in the best way i know how that is to keep sharing my personal journey of another life time.
Thanks everyone for taking your precious time to read and comment.

hccheonger
20-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Bro, you must be either damn good at you appearance or looks and talking to access the private part of so many females :D

Thanks to everyone that has shown their support through posts and ups points.
Although i have been a member since 2009, i only started posting less than few days ago.
So i am not current with the forum etiquette and protocol in particular here.
I have seen through the CP tabs, member who contributed to my rep points but many had left their names or handler out.
I am not sure how i could return the favour, do let me know and i would gladly do it.
For now, i could only return the favour in the best way i know how that is to keep sharing my personal journey of another life time.
Thanks everyone for taking your precious time to read and comment.

UncleHasBeen
20-01-2021, 03:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/p74GXS0.gif

At that point we were seated side by side and hip to hip.
Any blind or imbecile dickhead would know or anticipate the likely scenario ahead.
As I turn to look at her while trying my best to put on an unfazed expression, I noticed something was ‘off’.
Then I realised the reason she headed back to the bedroom after handed over the beer to me, she took her bra off!
Now with her seated next to me with the same tank top, I noticed the bra-stap that was there, gone.
And those nipples were faintly forming a noticeable contour on her tank top as the fabric rests on those twin peaks.
She caught me gazing at her bosom and she pinched the neckline portion of her top and did a few slow flaps as if it were hot.
In those few seconds of flapping her top, I caught glimpses of her boobs and just enough to see the darker shade of the areola, no nipples in sight yet.

I returned my gaze to hers. Face to face this time.
The flapping action has stopped, and we locked gaze.
She broke a weak and faint smile, seemed awkward at that time. Then she asked if I were feeling better.
I boldly replied that so far so good.
I was testing the waters right there and then.
Testing boundaries, any dawg would do the same I am sure.

UncleHasBeen
20-01-2021, 03:45 PM
And with that reply, things turned hard and fast literally and anatomically speaking.
She got up slowly almost as if on purpose.
Slow enough to pique my interest on her intention and slow enough for me to visually savour her figure from head to toe.
I was lapping it like a thirsty dawg after a marathon.
She got out of the couch and stood before me face to face.
Froze there for a few seconds and said this. “I want u to tell me if this is going to make u feel better”.

With that and before I could reply, she lifted both her hands with both the index fingers pointed upwards.
Then as if she were doing synchronize swimming, lowered both her arms gracefully and slowly guided her index fingers left and right to the sides of her hip and slipped them in between the elastic bands of her shorts and panties.
In a smooth execution her index fingers were then gripping onto her shorts and slowly and in the coyest possible posture lowering her shorts inch by inch further and lower from her waistline.

I was hoping she would drop her shorts with her butt facing me and doing the full bend over all that time but well, she was not a stripper by profession and beggar cannot be the chooser too, I take what was thrown at me.

I would rate her striptease act 6/10 for effort but a 10/10 for that “I am going to tease the shit out of u” look she had on.
That moment I know it looked like things were going to be an open door spread out flung outward for me with the come-hither gesture.
But that look she had on also indicated that she was not going to hand her pussy or anything else she had in mind to me on a plate just like that!

UncleHasBeen
20-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Remember now, my impression of her has always been a bitch.
I was rarely wrong about people even until today.

I was disappointed yet appreciated the delayed gratification she had planned.
I thought I saw her putting her index fingers right through her hips with the waistbands of her panties and shorts together, but it was not to be.
She only intended to slip off the shorts at that moment.
As she slowly pushed the shorts at the mid-point between her pussy and kneecaps, she asked again if that was making me feeling better.
I try to reply in my most unfazed tone with the same ‘so far so good’.
With that, she lowered the shorts even further until it slipped completely off her fingers and fell onto the ground.
And she stood there with her tank top and panties, she slid the shorts towards me and told me in a commanding tone to pick it up.

I did as she told, holding it on my hands while she threw another commanding instruction.
“Do what u have been thinking throughout the whole mahjong game with my shorts”.

UncleHasBeen
20-01-2021, 03:51 PM
U see. I might be a Dawg and Selina had brought the Alpha Dawg out of me, but I am still a Dawg with dignity.
There is only so low I could ever go, willingly.
So, I told her that she thought too lowly of me and with that, I tossed the shorts aside on the couch and I sat back with my legs stretched out straight and crossed my feet in a relaxed and chilled manner.

Then I said. “U are good but not that good.
I am not feeling it yet. Look at my crotch, there is no bugle yet. Do what u want to do and let us see if we could get what we both want before the guys are back”.

To be honest, at that point I was pissed because of the way she thought I would react.
Probably lapping up her shorts like a puppy of sorts.
But in my experience at the first encounter, the opposite sex would have already sized u up.
If u want to have an equal or dominating footing in a relationship be it sexual or committed, let them know from the get-go.
This has been my philosophy.
I was sort of taking a gamble then with Selina, but I was ready for a total no-show rather than being twirl around the finger by a married woman who love to tease.
No man go BIG or go HOME, words to live by, words to die for. :D

UncleHasBeen
20-01-2021, 04:25 PM
Bro, you must be either damn good at you appearance or looks and talking to access the private part of so many females :D

Sorry to bust your bubble bro, i am none of the above.
Just a typical local Chinese with average looks, average bod and with middle income.

i do have an effective approach when it comes to the ladies.
And due to my work, i have stayed in a few countries before and my approached has been tested and proven. Even for the Ang Moh.

My approach is this.

Give the ladies your attention.
Listen more than u talk.
And go for the low hanging fruits.

Trust me, the pointers above will score major pussies for u here or overseas. Also it covers a wide demographics. :D

Registers
21-01-2021, 01:32 AM
My approach is this.

Give the ladies your attention.
Listen more than u talk.
And go for the low hanging fruits.

They love those eye contact given to them. ;)

CibLover
21-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Very descriptive writings...

TS, please continue. :)

Kovovo
21-01-2021, 02:35 PM
"low hanging fruits" wow bro cherrycoke really smart harvester

Unicon1
21-01-2021, 03:16 PM

No, Cherrycoke is Kaizen trained master (continuous improvement in the Arts):D:D:D

Bigcuriousboy
21-01-2021, 04:23 PM
U see. I might be a Dawg and Selina had brought the Alpha Dawg out of me, but I am still a Dawg with dignity.
There is only so low I could ever go, willingly.
So, I told her that she thought too lowly of me and with that, I tossed the shorts aside on the couch and I sat back with my legs stretched out straight and crossed my feet in a relaxed and chilled manner.

Then I said. “U are good but not that good.
I am not feeling it yet. Look at my crotch, there is no bugle yet. Do what u want to do and let us see if we could get what we both want before the guys are back”.

To be honest, at that point I was pissed because of the way she thought I would react.
Probably lapping up her shorts like a puppy of sorts.
But in my experience at the first encounter, the opposite sex would have already sized u up.
If u want to have an equal or dominating footing in a relationship be it sexual or committed, let them know from the get-go.
This has been my philosophy.
I was sort of taking a gamble then with Selina, but I was ready for a total no-show rather than being twirl around the finger by a married woman who love to tease.
No man go BIG or go HOME, words to live by, words to die for. :D

"Go big or go home"!!!!
Awesome brother!!

UncleHasBeen
21-01-2021, 04:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/h5P7rdC.gif

With that reply, she made her move.
She stepped towards me and nudged my crossed feet apart.
Spread them further apart using her legs gently.
Almost felt like she was caressing my foot with hers until my feet were almost an arm’s length apart.
She then walked slowly towards me, where we were probably less than two arms’ length away from one another.
She stood; feet closed together in her tank top with those nipples faintly showing under the fabric and that pair of non-sexy and conventional floral print school girl kind of panties.

Slowly she lifted her tank top from both the shoulder straps upward.
Gently and gracefully revealed her navel, tummy, torso and then finally the twin peaks.
As she yanked the tank top off her, those boobs jiggle a little.
Mammoth ones in the D cup region, those u need both your hands to cup them to contain them amply.
Areola were the size of probably one and half size of our 50 cents coins.
The jugs were fully rounded with a curvature pointing upward profile, not the droopy papaya or mango shape kind of jugs. :D:D

UncleHasBeen
21-01-2021, 04:30 PM
Beautify sexy and ample jugs.
Nipples were light brown, pointed but noticeably not hard yet.
Firm boobs, plump body and robust hip, I was trying to contain my excitement.
Then she said in the coyest tone, “Now are u feeling it yet?”
I replied the same with, “So far so good.”
She took a step towards me paused and those juggernauts stirred a little, yummy!
She said this, “My house, my game, my rules like it or not”.
Again I replied which was totally uncalled for but boy was I mesmerized by those firm and pointed jugs.
My instinct was to grab them with the first chance I get and examine for insertion or scalped scars just to make sure they are real.
I have a thing for au naturel.
I said, “So far so good.”

She leaned forward and placed her knee one at a time on the couch at the position where I was seated and perform a straddle on me.
Left and right and now I was being strapped between her thunder thighs.
As she lowered herself further on me and finally rested full weight on me, she was seated on top of me while having me straddled beneath her.

UncleHasBeen
21-01-2021, 04:32 PM
As she sat straddle on top of my crotch, and with her body frame her jugs were staring right in my face, line of sight unobstructed now.
I could smell her body scent, hint of sweat and talcum powder beckoning me to sample a taste.
She started gyrating her lower body in a slow and rhythmic motion.
Using her lower body to rock, back and forth while exerting more weight each time making a clockwork-like motion almost like a dance.
A personal lap dance.

Any dawg would have an erection with that, but I did not.
Not because I could not or that I am not seduced.
I was totally into except that her weight at that time I estimated to be around 65-68Kg sitting on my crotch almost crushing my nut sack with my joy stick together. :eek::eek:

That feel was more of uncomfortable than erotic and not to mention her thunder thighs were piling on my upper thighs making all so difficult to be seduced.
If her weight would have been lighter, it would be a totally sensual experience then, but it was not.

I should be embarrassed, but I played that to my advantage.
She asked if I were feeling it and I replied that it was good effort from her, but I would need more incentive to be feeling it and I told her by the state of my crotch was the testament to it then.
She felt it and was somewhat puzzled.
She must have done to before and that time with me was an unexpected reaction or no-reaction from my joy stick.

UncleHasBeen
21-01-2021, 04:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/HJKk6gt.gif

With my reply I leaned closer to her jugs, close enough to let her feel my breathe.
That stunt right that works for many ladies.
Breathing right at their jugs will drive some of them nuts.
Staring at her jugs and not at her, I told her that if she could remove the last piece of garment on her and come back to this position again, she might get the reaction she was looking for.
And I added that I played this game many times before, I know this game and I am good at it if she is willing to go another step further.

She got up from the couch, stood exactly right in front of me about one arms’ length away.
She slid both her hands with her index finger between the waistband of her panties and started to push it lower.
I was staring with anticipation as I have been looking forward to catching a better look at her pussy now that I am not under the mahjong table.
She must have seen my grin and she stopped.
She had barely pushed the waistband edge no further than 5 cm away from its original position.
I almost saw some strand of pubes jutting out of the mound and she stopped and pull it up to the original position.

She said this again, “My house, my game, my rules.”
Next she used her hand and lifted my chin to look at her while saying this.
“I want u to undress me. Slip these undies off me. By using your mouth. Nothing else touches this body, just your mouth. Are u up for it?” :D:D

UncleHasBeen
22-01-2021, 06:21 AM

:D I am only a lazy fruits-picker.

LordVader
25-01-2021, 01:44 AM

Please continue your story :)

NotMyPM
25-01-2021, 03:50 PM

Be more specific, a cherry picker hehe :p

UncleHasBeen
08-02-2021, 04:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dm6thdM.gif

oh i am back, technically i didnt go anywhere. Few weeks ago out of nowhere the link to this site was lost to me and i thought, it was busted or something else :D

Took me a while to try to search for it. Glad to find it and i shall continue where i left off :p

spacechronicles
08-02-2021, 07:29 PM
Camping! This is good stuff

UncleHasBeen
09-02-2021, 03:57 PM

I immediately told her to take a step back and she did.
From the couch, I went down and knelt both knees in front of her and my face were inches away from her glorious mound which was temporary covered over by a thin cotton flora fabric.
With that few pubes jutting out of her panties, while the panties was lowered slightly from her usual waistline, that was kind of erotic for me.
I kept my kneeling composure and lean slightly forward to start the undressing.

As my face went nearer, frontal onto her mound area I caught that distinctive scent.
The kind of scent that can only be found in one’s groin area which has trapped a certain amount of sweat over time.
And besides that, the scent of the pubes which was also covered with a hint of sweat due to our humidity.
A fair bit of that sweaty and salty hint of scent. Not repulsive at all, perfectly tolerable and humanize too.
Also probably sweat tainted her panties while seated for that prolong duration for the game.
All in all, that sweaty and salty scent was starting to turn up the excitement factor a few notches up.
What can i say except, "Supper is ready" :p:p:p

UncleHasBeen
09-02-2021, 03:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/p43Nj57.jpg

I shifted my body and face towards her side, specifically facing her left lower hip where the panties elastic band had stopped.
I intend to tease the shit out of her and so I am keeping her mound part for later.
I was going to start from her hip and work my way depending on her response.

I attached this pic to illustrate the shape of the panties she was wearing then.
It is similar in profile and colour. So just imagine that my plan was to work my way from her left lower hip where the top elastic band of her panties were.
So, I went in.

UncleHasBeen
09-02-2021, 04:02 PM
As I approached it was clear to me that by using my lips would be a daunting task unless mine were thick, strong pouty like Angelina Jolie’s.
So, I place my mouth over that left hip area like kissing it without tongue action.
Then I pushed my mouth against her hip’s flesh and slide downward until the few of my front row teeth got caught in between her panties elastic band and her flesh.
The moment I did that, I saw her whole body moved a little and she let out a soft and low moan.
Almost like a satisfying sigh after quenching one’s thirst.
And there, I know it was going to be fun with someone who was ticklish and is sensitive to such touch.
I knew I was going to own her through and through then.

I purposely made sure my lips were on her hip and then with the panties elastic band firmly between my teeth, I slowly and gently pulled them down.
I did that while caressing her hips with my lips.
I could hear her breathing quicken a little, shifting her body weight from one leg to another.
I looked up briefly and caught her staring at me with those intent and conceit look.
The kind of look from someone who is so full of themselves when they know they are right. That kind of look.

UncleHasBeen
09-02-2021, 04:04 PM
She literally thought she had me where she wanted me to be, on my knees.
I was turned on knowing that she thought she owned me.
And I was going to turn her on like she never had it before, that plan was always on my mind the moment she laid down her ‘rules’.
She thought she would own me, I love it when pussies thought too highly of their pussies.

I did not pull the panties all the way down.
I have no intention to do that.
It would be too short-sighted and too rush to really enjoy such an encounter.
And I was not going to let her think she owned me.
As I lower the left hip-side of her panties a little lower, I stopped.
Now I shifted my body a little to the centre of her body.
Then I went back in to the stretch of the panties where it has not been lowered yet.
It was the area between the left and centre of the body.
It was that area just above the groin area.
I went in closer and that scent got stronger.

UncleHasBeen
09-02-2021, 04:09 PM
Still using the same mode of using my mouth kissing and wetting her area while making sure my front teeth get in between the panties elastic band and lower it gently with a pull.
For that area above the groin, my approach was different.
As I covered that area with my mouth as in caressing it and my teeth gently tugging the waistband lower, I used my tongue to feel for that crevice, that crack or that valley between her inner thighs and her mound.
As I pulled the panties a little lower with my teeth, my tongue found that valley, that crack that gap of flesh.
Her inner thighs against her groin.
And I snuck my tongue into that groin area like my life was depending on it. :D:D:D

I could feel her body quivered and she gasped.
She tried to contain her excitement and breathing.
She made a valiant effort, but I was the victor and I already had her, she just don’t realised it yet.
She stepped back a little, shifted her body weight again from one leg to another while standing all these whiles.
Now that my tongue had found her groin crack, I slowly relish the taste of it.
I slowly coated her groin area generously but slowly with my saliva. Marking my territory. :p:p:p

By then, I could taste her pube, mouthful.
And I slowly transit from coating her groin area walls with saliva into nibbling her pubes and mound area.
At that moment, she already voluntarily spread her legs wider to accommodate my mouth in that area.
The thing was, my mouth was not there yet but she already anticipated that I was going to head straight for ‘pussy-munching’ since I was nibbling her pubes.
She still thought it was all her rules and she had me where she wanted me to be.
It was the other way round.

kurkby
09-02-2021, 04:29 PM
Very nice share bro, please continue! :)

UncleHasBeen
09-02-2021, 09:14 PM

From just slightly above her groin area, I worked her panty downward bit by bit.
I was not going to just yanked it off with my teeth and give her that satisfaction.
She thought I would be so horny and unleashed the dawg to go straight for her pussy.
To be honest, if it were someone else, I would have but this Selina, this bitchy bitch was not going to have it her way, no ma’am.
I might be a dawg but I got my game and dignity too.

As I was wagging my tongue around her groin area and nearer to the main bush sanctuary, I slowed down.
I shifted my position again but this time more towards her right hip. At that moment, her panty looked like it was pulled down slanted descending from left to right, diagonally.
Her main mound was still pretty much half covered.
Since half her private area was already uncovered, all was left is a little more tugging on the right and her panty would have come right off her hip to the floor.
So again, I worked around her groin area, the right side now.
Used my wagging tongue to set her on fire with probing hard and fast rhythmically around her groin.
Caressing and deliberately breathed against her hip and groin area, a little harder.
All these I took cue from her reaction and she was totally caught up in that rapture of sensual erotica.

UncleHasBeen
09-02-2021, 09:17 PM
Finally I worked at the other end of her panty, the right side.
Now with more than half of her panty already pulled down diagonally across, all I did was to use a little tug using my clenched teeth to pull the right side of the panty down.
Due to her plump hip curvature and probably it was also a snugging pair of panties, it did not come off as fast and smooth as I thought.
So I got up from my kneeling position and went to the back, her butt area.
Knelt down and start pulling the entire waistband of the panty at her back.

As I described earlier, Selina has a rounded full butt and because of that booty, the panty did not come off that easily.
I had to go around her, to her butt and use my mouth again.
This time with her butt facing me, I was more turned on than before.
Her butt was covered by the panty though it has revealed a little of her upper butt area due to the action from the front.
Now to complete my task, all I had to do was to pull the entire panty from the back straight down and voila, Mount Venus would appear right before my eyes.

UncleHasBeen
09-02-2021, 09:20 PM
Same thing, used my teeth and pulled the waistband of the panty down.
But this time, as it was her butt that faced me and I love big butts, I cannot lie.
I took the liberty of using my tongue to caress the part just above her butt crack. I did the horizontal sweep from left to right and vice versa. She was practically gyrating to my sweeping movement too.

As the panty got lower, revealing almost half her butt cheeks now, I used my tongue and did a few circular movement in smaller diameters.
Akin to caressing a nipple in that circular motion but it was on her butt cheeks.
She was moaning a little, starting to shift her body weight because she couldn’t stand still.
Even bent a little, back and forth motion as I worked her butt cheeks with my tongue.
So I was caressing half of her butt cheeks, from left to right.
And pulling the panty lower bit y bit each time as I did the sweep.
Blowing my breathe onto her butt cheeks.
Wetting the surface with my tongues. She was a total body wreck trying to maintain and contain her composure.

UncleHasBeen
09-02-2021, 09:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5xTHNgX.gif

When the panty was just below her butt cheeks, about to slip off then she turned around and faced me.
In single movement, she slipped off her panty with her hands and she sat down on the couch.
She sat with her legs together, knee to knee, without panty on and was topless.
In the nude now completely with her jugs pointed slightly upwards, laid back yet her feet are together knee to knee with her hands now by the side.
Showed me her jugs, beautiful healthy firm looking jugs.
Mammoth ones in the D cup region, absolutely loved it.
But damn her feet were closed together.
Cant see her mound glory at all as my line of sight for that was blocked completely by her two knees together.

I was trying to contain my excitement.
As I was thinking where all these were going to lead me to, then she gave me another set of instructions.
She said, “I am impressed by your orator skills, now show me your best performance, your level 99. Just your mouth will do.”

I replied, “I thought u never ask.” :p:D

UncleHasBeen
10-02-2021, 11:40 AM
Very nice share bro, please continue! :)

https://i.imgur.com/XvMmpor.gif

MPLover
10-02-2021, 01:02 PM
really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.

UncleHasBeen
10-02-2021, 10:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zZLszGF.gif

She replied with, “Are u ready?”
To that I said, “I am but I am not sure will u be able to withstand what is about to come at u. Arrrrrre u ready?”
She grinned and with her legs still closed together knee to knee, she used her index finger and signaled the come-hither gesture.

I slide forward a little to where Selina was seated.
Now my chin was just about the level of her knees.
She kept those knees locked and with a grin she said, “Show me what u got, big boy”.

UncleHasBeen
10-02-2021, 10:26 PM
I started just blowing lightly on her left knee at just millimeters away almost touching them with my lips.
I blew at them at a circular motion, gently and slowly.
Then, I gave light kisses again in a circular motion on the left knee. After that, I use my mouth to rest gently on the flesh just above the knee cap.
From there, I used my tongue to paint it lightly in a straight line downward all the way till the bony area which is the lowest tip of the knee cap.
That moment, she already softened her posture as she relaxed and let her body weight rest totally against the backrest of the couch.
Her tensed muscle on her thighs were evidently relaxed too.
I continued with the painting execution and it was horizontal now, still on the left knee cap.
It would have looked like a Catholic priest blessing her knee cap, drawing the shape of a cross but using his tongue. :D:D
That was how I did it.

When that is done, I started to use my tongue again at the right end side of her left knee cap, still the same knee.
That side is the ‘entrance’ now to her mound as her knees are pushed against each other like an iron gate.
So, I worked on the left knee cap first.
From the right end side of her left knee cap, I gently work my way through and along the inner part of her left thigh.
At that position, with that execution, I would be Moses parting the Red Sea and true enough Selina, slightly parted her legs.
Swinging slightly both her knees outward, revealing and allowing me an audience with her glory mound, Amazonia paradise. :p:p:p

UncleHasBeen
10-02-2021, 10:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lgxJSWB.gif

Taking my time, I gently kissed, caressed and used my tongue to coat a thin layer of my saliva along her inner left thigh.
I worked my way slowly until my chest was against the edge of the couch and it was also a mid-way at her thigh.
I could have reached forward and re-positioned myself so that I can get a closer and better look at her mound or more.
But that would spoiled the fun.
Such ‘game’, it is the anticipation and delayed gratification that turbo-charged the climax.
It is when your partner begs u to continue and rush u to finish the act, that is the epitome of “Who’s your Daddy now”.

I stopped mid-way along her left thigh, I paused.
I could see the anticipation and excitement on her face.
She automatically spread her thigh further apart expecting me to work further ‘inroad’ to her sanctuary.

In her mind, she thought that she was in control.
She gets to decide when I can make my move and where.
She gets to dictate the location of her pleasure.
Which was the exact reason why she parted her legs wider in anticipation or in recognition of my performance, thus allowing me to go right in between her thighs.
Nah, I had other plans. I paused at the mid-way along her left thigh.
I remained where I was and just leaned back a little.
Then moved to her right knee cap now and restarted the whole procedure I had done earlier with her left thigh.

UncleHasBeen
10-02-2021, 10:41 PM
I glanced at her and I was very sure she was annoyed at my persistence for restarting the whole works on the other leg.
She kept mum and I start my routine on her right knee cap.

I did the whole 9 yards and as I started to move inward along her right inner thigh area, she spread her legs wider than before.
This time, with the ambient lighting and her legs spread wider, I have a good look at her mound.
The much awaited visual prized since I was underneath the mahjong table.
With her curvaceous, voluptuous and meaty figure, I was already looking forward to tongue-wagging fuck her till I reached my own target heart rate for the day! :D:p:D

I moved my mouth together working my lips and tongue along her inner right thigh, taking my time towards her mound.
The scent of my own saliva mixed with her groin sweaty smell and then as I got closer, that prized distinct scent of all time.
That unmistakable tangy and sour aromatic vagina smell.

UncleHasBeen
10-02-2021, 10:59 PM
As I was reached the edge of the couch kneeling, I propped myself upright a little.
And leaned forward more by pressing my torso against the edge of the couch.
It was almost like leaning forward towards her inclined at a slanted angle.
My both knees firmly on the floor carpet, rest of the leg stretched out behind me, body leaning forward.
I practically looked like I was going to propose to her with that posture!

I leaned forward and suddenly Selina put her hand out and stopped me from advancing.
I paused for a moment and she too. So, I moved my body back, I went back to my upright kneeling posture.
Selina then re-positioned herself by sliding her entire body lower from the backrest of the couch and nearer to me as if one would slouch on a couch.
From her original seated back against the couch, now she slide lower and moved her butt away from the backrest of the couch but nearer to me.

Thrusting her lower body now nearer to me.
With that action, she has thrust her mound, the sanctuary, the Amazonia paradise nearer to my face while she was at a slouched position.
Then she used both her hand reached down to her pussy, each thumb and index fingers to pull up and back her pussy in one swift motion.
Thumbs were above her pussy area while the index fingers at the mouth of the pussy’s opening, all on each side.
And she slowly and gently ‘reveal’ her pussy to me, spread them lips wide, raw as sushi, hustler style.
She said, “Come and get it big boy, this is your reward”. :p:p:p

https://i.imgur.com/fDTD7Cc.gif

dusong
11-02-2021, 11:37 PM
Awesome share uncle!

UncleHasBeen
11-02-2021, 11:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Dh7Dgim.gif

While we usher in the year of the Ox, i like to wish all Chinese Cheongster Happy Chinese Lunar New Year.
And wishing everybody else happy long weekend holidays.

UncleHasBeen
12-02-2021, 03:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7JAZ67E.gif

As Selina revealed her mound to me, I took a few moments admiring it.
It was a plump mound, hygienically kept. Bushes trimmed well, skin pigmentation around it, were fair and not dark like some.
Anatomically speaking, Selina’s vulva matched the colour of her body skin which was and still is total hard and turn on for me.
I simply adore vulva’s pigmentation not to stand out in contrast especially for Asian women.

I took a whiffed and there was no funky stench.
There are women who are not aware of infection going on down there until their man went down on them and ran out of the bedroom door, disgusted.
Selina’s pussy was exactly right for the plucking to me, inviting and begging for my tongue.

I pressed my chest against the edge of the couch, reached both my hands out and put it between the couch’s backrest and Selina’s back.
Lowered my hands down to just above her butt area and pulled her entire body closer to the edge of the couch, to my face.
She gasped a little but looked intrigued and excited. I switch from kneeling to sitting down on the floor.
Making my chin just above the edge of the couch, my head smack right between Selina’s spread thighs and my face inches away from her Amazonia paradise.
The glistening effect of her pubes under the ambient lighting, she bites her lips, her feet was fidgeting about.
The atmosphere seems primed for explosion at that moment.

UncleHasBeen
12-02-2021, 03:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VImqHE3.gif

I sat crossed legged like a Zen-monk getting ready for mediation-like.
I pulled Selina closer again until her legs are entirely away from the couch and only half of her butt was rested on the couch.
She was then lying back, reclining with only her head propped up by the back rest of the couch.
From that position, she looked at me as if to monitor my every oral movement.
She was like an examiner, grading my every moves.

Then again at her new reclining posture, with her fingers spreading those lips of hers down south, she beckoned me to act on it.
She instructed, “Eat it like u never had it before. Don’t stop unless I said so.” :p:p:p
With her mound right in front of my face, spread like a sunflower absorbing all rays I was ready to wet those petals with my own brand of spit-rays.
I decided to tease her further, so I start to gently press my mouth slight away from her vulva.
Started from the top among the pubes, gently pressing that pound of flesh as if I were performing acupressure.
Pressing, nibbling and licking methodically from the top of her pussy.
I worked my way clockwise slowly and man she was fidgeting and probably convulsing with pleasure and ticklish at the same time.
The euphoria on her face, priceless. :D:D:D

UncleHasBeen
12-02-2021, 03:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/oeMeqzd.gif

As Selina was twitching, gasping and convulsing with pleasure, she unknowingly thrust her mound towards my mouth.
She was using her lower body to maneuver her mound towards my face hoping to entice me into making a meal out of that at the earliest opportunity.
And I kept evading it to prolong the game of delayed gratification just to see her begging me to eat her pussy.
I was fucking enjoying it, having a pussy thrust at my face hoping that I would eat is to me the best thing a heat-seeking missile dawg could ever hope for.

All to some women who think that by letting men eat their pussy is a form reward, fuck that.
Me eating your pussy when I want it is a reward to u, ma’am.
This thrusting pussy at my face went on for a min or two and suddenly a ringtone disrupt her coy moans.
We stopped, she told me to go to the bedroom and bring her handphone to her.
I did as I was told and when i came with the phone and passed it to her, she looked and signal me to continue where we left off.
She now spread her legs even wider and gave me a smirk.
As I continued my earlier seated posture and resume my mouth-gently-thrusting her vagina area, she answered the call.
It was her husband Mike on the phone asking which sanitary pad he should buy as he was at the 24-hr minimart.
:eek::eek::eek:

UncleHasBeen
12-02-2021, 03:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nAbNOYj.gif

The fact that she decided to answer the call from Mike and still ask me to continue where I left off with mouth-massaging her vagina, I was turned on in epic proportions.
This woman loves living on the edge! So, I gave it to her, I use my mouth and massage the surrounding bush of her pussy while she was still on the phone with her husband.
Then conversation went from the types of sanitary pads to buy to Mike was done with supper and will be back with Panadol for me!

During all this while when me and Selina were playing with each other, Mike had already gotten supper for us, bought the Panadol for my headache and with that phone call, he was already at the 24-hr minimart getting pads before heading back to the house!
I quickly estimated that Mike and Boon will reach within 15 mins.
And with the speed of a grandmaster of chess calculating, planning and anticipating what is to come, I was left with no option but to stop what we were doing and get our poker face on before they reached the house.
Just as I thought Selina would be on the same page with me for calling it a day at that moment so that we can freshen ourselves up, she amazed me yet again.
She laid there, back on the seated cushion of the couch with her head slight propped up.
Legs wide apart, swinging a little rhythmically as if turning her pussy into a muppet show.
She said, “they should be back in 15-20 mins so let’s make the best of the time for the next 10 mins of it. U up for it?” :D:p

johnnydsg
12-02-2021, 03:32 PM
You go dawg!

UncleHasBeen
12-02-2021, 07:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KWT4Scq.gif

You go dawg!

Awesome share uncle!

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.

Orange22
12-02-2021, 09:00 PM
Very nice update uncle! :)

UncleHasBeen
13-02-2021, 01:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/E4yucvH.gif

At that point, I must admit that I enjoyed the physical play thing we had though it was less than 30 mins.
I enjoyed Selina’s sense of living on the edge, her recklessness, aggressiveness and audacity was a huge turn on.
Her sense of arrogance and confidence all added to some form of attraction I have for her.
So, with less than 15 mins of play time and having looked forward to having an uninterrupted, free for all and boundless session, I decided to try my luck to leave her wanting for more yet not giving in to her demands.
I told her I am up to it and game to touch her body with my hands now and she nodded immediately. :D:p

UncleHasBeen
13-02-2021, 01:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/HjWmyvt.gif

From my seated position, I stood on my knees.
I pressed my torso against her unprotected pussy, and I could see she liked that.
I leaned forward facing her, my torso pressed against her lower body in particular her pussy, thus spreading her thighs wider.
I started placing my hands on both side of her face.
I gently stroked both sides of her face simultaneously, then to her neck area followed by her shoulders.
I used my fingers to slowly caress her shoulder blades, lifted her arms away from her body and brushed the sides of her tits gently and along her ribcage, downwards.
She was quivering with pleasure and being ticklish too, I assume, and she loves it.
As my hands reached her pelvic area, I caressed it with the lightest touch from my fingers on both sides.
I can clearly see her muscles joints at the groin area was contracting as I caressed that area, muscle spasms, heavier and faster breathing.
So much was going on at her groin area with minimal effort from my fingers.

UncleHasBeen
13-02-2021, 01:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/cshE0py.gif

Then I moved my caressing touch upward now to her navel and then to her tits.
She looked confused, disappointed yet relieved the caressing sensation was over.
Then I started placing both her nipples between my index and middle fingers on both hands, I started the motion of caressing her tits with her nipples in between my fingers in a horizontal motion.
Her areola, my playground and kept doing that until I see goosebumps on her arms and tits.
Follow by erected nipples. And it was time to lubricate those nipples with my spit, I tasted them, and Selina responded with a moan of approval.
Now that her nipples were wet, I gently lick them and blow on them, wash rinse and repeat.
If u do it at the right pace with the appropriate intensity, women achieve nipple orgasm just like that.

UncleHasBeen
13-02-2021, 01:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/AS9lYT5.gif

Selina was feeling it. Her body spoke the truth.
Human bodies never lie.
She was arch up like being possessed by demon in those exorcist movie series.
Her body was arched-up because of the intense sensation from just the caressing I did.
The nipples work contributed largely to it as well, but the psychological factor is another one.
We were living for that moment there, blood was rushing all over the place but never the right place.
We were young dumb and full of cum, but we love it.
That was what fueling the sensation then.
As I saw how euphoric Selina was, it was the time to leave the stage.
The wisdom for any person performing is this, “leave the stage while the audience is still clapping.”
Based on Selina’s moans and body-arching, I am sure she was clapping for my performance.
And that would be the best time to exit the stage.
With that, I stopped caressing her nipples and tits.

UncleHasBeen
13-02-2021, 01:39 AM
https://i.imgur.com/oPxLlxI.gif

I leaned forward, her eyes were not fully opened yet and I kissed her lips.
Surprisingly, she reciprocate. We locked kissed for a minute, intense and deeply passionate.
We stopped and I said to her, “next time, my place, my game and my rules. I can assure u; u will love every minute of it. Are u up for it?”
To that she replied, “any time, any place, I am game.”
With that said, we concluded the little fling we had.
The guys were back almost on the dot, 15 mins later.
We had supper and decided to call it a day as my ‘headache’ has not improved.
We ended the night on a fun note for the four of us.
But between Selina and me, we hit quite a few ‘high’ notes.

This is the end of the build-up phase for the episode of Selina, shagging my colleague’s wife.
I have given the background as well, earlier part of this thread.
U would notice by now I did not get to shag Selina and must be wondering what is with the background and build-up to this episode.

UncleHasBeen
13-02-2021, 01:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/KO3GObF.gif

I need to put in place the background and the build up first which will lead to the main plot, shagging of Selina.
To be fair to u, my readers, I must lay out the lead-up, the ignition point and the build-up to this extra martial affair.
This was a done deal, a taint in my past.
I have paid a price for this mistake.
Though moving on, I thought I share the details here as a form of therapy for myself.
Confession to a world of strangers.
And make it an interesting and entertaining one as I recount my past.
So up to that point in time, I still have no idea what would become of Selina and myself.
But I do know it was wrong, that I know.
Yet I just must ‘try my luck’ to see how far I could go with her.

In the next update, u will read about all my trysts with Selina.
It could take a while to document all of them but trust me, it was never a dull moment with her.
The thought of making wrong choices never felt so good and satisfying.
We will really be pushing the boundaries of moral judgement to the brink of extinction between us.
U will see or u will read.
The moment I entered Selina, that was the start of all things turned so good and so bad for us.
Stay tuned because things are about to get heated up.

koebshaq0_0
13-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the update. Just up your points. 😊

georgie1994
13-02-2021, 05:13 PM
you are willing to take the first step to confess is good thing

georgie1994
13-02-2021, 05:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/E4yucvH.gif

At that point, I must admit that I enjoyed the physical play thing we had though it was less than 30 mins.
I enjoyed Selina’s sense of living on the edge, her recklessness, aggressiveness and audacity was a huge turn on.
Her sense of arrogance and confidence all added to some form of attraction I have for her.
So, with less than 15 mins of play time and having looked forward to having an uninterrupted, free for all and boundless session, I decided to try my luck to leave her wanting for more yet not giving in to her demands.
I told her I am up to it and game to touch her body with my hands now and she nodded immediately. :D:p

how long roughly is your sex session...looks like enjoying

UncleHasBeen
13-02-2021, 08:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vYz5y1S.gif

Thanks for the update. Just up your points. 😊

you are willing to take the first step to confess is good thing

fujiang
14-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Fantastic stuff TS, please continue...

UncleHasBeen
14-02-2021, 08:30 PM
intermission

https://i.imgur.com/aUVsttq.gif

From here now, my recount will be of the main plot, penetration of all sorts.
If u have been following u would noticed that starting from this Episode of Shagged my colleague’s wife, there were no penetration of any form.
Except the passionate kissed we exchanged just before the guys came back with supper.
That was it. The brief 30 mins or so of ‘physical engagement’ was mainly an arousal of senses without any penetration.
With that, I have completed the background and build-up of this episode.

Now we are entering the main plot where I will share all the trysts I had with Selina.
And if u have noticed, it already took me about 50 posts to document just the background and build-up part, would the main plot take 100 posts?
To be honest, I am not sure. I am not here to clock mileage or readership, not worthy of that.
My grammar and vocabulary teachers died incredibly young as u can evidently see from my posts thus far.
Let’s just say that I enjoy recounting my ‘has been’ moments and days.
As I recount them, I am also relishing it, maybe even re-living it mentally.
As I am enjoying this process of revisiting my skeletons in the closet, I am also enjoying the pace.
So, bear with me, I am not sure how many posts to complete this episode, but I will make sure u will enjoy my recount as much as I did and as I share them.
U have my utmost assurance on that.

By the way, this is just one of the 18 episodes that I intend to share here.
So, let us take it slow and enjoy the ride.
If u have come this far from my first post, I hope u have enjoy it as much I have retelling.
Break out a couple of drinks and snacks and play some soothing music in the background.
Let my poorly structured England let loose your pent-up imagination out in the open, sensually.

The main plot will be posted shortly .......

payjustnow
14-02-2021, 09:13 PM
Very good share bro. Setting up tent... ;)

UncleHasBeen
15-02-2021, 01:48 AM

https://i.imgur.com/exMpH03.gif

Main plot

We agreed to meet for dinner and that was it.
We did not mention anything else except for dinner.
This was a week after that ‘heated’ mahjong session.
During the week, my company had an important event, and I was worked throughout the week averaging 18 hours a day for a week.

Therefore, I could not find the time nor the energy to meet Selina.
I wanted to meet her when I am all prepped for action, at my prime so to speak.
In that week, all we did was exchanged SMS on how hot and horny we were after that night and looking forward to continuing and see how far we could go.
After that night, we were messaging each other like lovers without boundaries.
It was a no-hold bars kind of communication, texts were concise, basic and vulgar at times.
Sentences like, “can’t wait to taste u”, “So looking forward to catch the scent of your pussy”, were like poetry between us.
It flowed both ways, flawlessly and with no regards of the consequences whatsoever.

We did not chat about kind of situation we put ourselves and her husband in.
We were totally lost in our own world of lust and did not give a hoot about anything else.
I asked why she seemed so attracted to me and her reply was, “I am not attracted to u physically.
But I liked the way u handle yourself so far. I liked the way u are.
And I love the way u drive me crazy with your attitude.”
At that point, I did not understand all that, but I liked the fact that she was attracted to me, period.
By the end of this episode, I will share with all the real reason she wanted to hook up with me so bad.
It was never about me but her.
Let us just leave that for later, for now let us just enjoy the trysts that I am about to share.
Our first dinner date, sort of.

UncleHasBeen
15-02-2021, 01:50 AM
Dinner at my place.
Moving out and getting my own place was one of the best choices I made earlier in my years.
Though my friends laughed at me for the exorbitant cost on rental which is true to some extent.
But the freedom to be away from prying eyes of your family members is priceless especially if u decided to live your life between your thighs liked how I lived.

We decided on that weekday as it happened to be the day Mike must leave for Malacca to attend his grandpa’s funeral wake.
Mike was to accompany his parents and Selina had chose to stay for the reason of work.
For those of u who are married, I am sure u find this a little odd and probably disrespectful as Asians.
If your spouse’s grandparents had passed away and your spouse is going to attend the funeral wake, highly likely we would accompany our spouse out of respect for them and the deceased, right?
I picked this up when I was told that Mike was leaving for Malacca that morning.
I felt a little odd but then my blood was pumping the other way round. All logic thinking was done down south instead.
But that was a start of signs to pick up about Selina’s relationship with Mike and his parents.
I will share more later, and I can confidently tell u this, it is a common thing, and it is also the start of all things going south.

UncleHasBeen
15-02-2021, 01:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/UEwpVBh.gif

As I was to be playing host for the dinner and I am somewhat an OCD.
I do not like cooking for other than myself as the quantity would be more.
And it would translate to more cleaning of my small place, a one-room condo unit.
I must keep my place clean only because I am somewhat OCD.
And because of this, I messaged Selina that dinner would be just order in if she do not mind and we will have it at my place.
Her reply was, “Regardless, I am looking forward to have something at your place other than u XOXOXO.”
That message pretty much set the tone already.
That would be the first time Selina has been to my place.
Mike and friends have not been to my place before, as I said I am more of an OCD.
I only host a selective group of friends and in small quantity, or simply for a Wham-Bam-Thank You-Ma’am kind of thing.
We decided on pizza and wine. And Selina told me that she will get flowers.
That part puzzled me, and I asked why she need to bring me flowers. She replied in her text, “It is more erotic to bath in a tub of rose petals with scented candles.”
Yup, I told her my place has bathtub earlier and she wasted no time.

UncleHasBeen
15-02-2021, 01:54 AM
So, let us just dwell on this part a little.
In case u missed it, let me remind everyone.
Selina’s husband has left for Malaysia for his grandpa’s funeral and she was going to get roses later that evening for a bath at my place.
Sink in yet? Now u know the kind and level of lust, no fucks given kind of fling we are talking about here.

Up to that point, we did not discuss if we were doing anything else after dinner.
We did not discuss if dinner would be stretched till the next morning. And I did not ask Selina how long Mike was going to be away.
None of these.

UncleHasBeen
15-02-2021, 02:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/pGKVbnK.gif

The day arrived and I was quite excited and thrilled for the dinner date with Selina.
And thought of resuming where we left off at the last mahjong session just primed my own sexual beast to a new peak.
Selina’s plump and curvaceous figure is just my type.
Her jugs and skin tone were all appealing to me.
Even the fact that she was married to my colleague and we were going about such act behind Mike, did not bother me a single bit.
Liked I mentioned before, with regards to what had happened at the mahjong game and thereafter, I had not given any thoughts of the consequences and impact it would have on everyone of us.
That was how reckless and irresponsible I have been.
They say it takes two hands to clap and, in that case, the clap was fucking loud for sure.

That day at work, I was totally distracted.
I was pumped with so many scenarios in my head that could go my way so that I can pound Selina’s pussy mindlessly.
To make the anticipation even worse in a good way was a text message from Selina asking me what I wanted her to come over my place in.
She wanted me to tell her specifically the type and colour of her undergarment, follow by her apparel.
She said that it would be her ‘gift’ to me as it would be her first visit to my place.
Imagined me getting such messages on that day at work.
I was so primed I felt that I had overworked my dick with uncalled for erection.
And by the time for my dick to get some action, he would be totally drained out by all the anticipation since start of the day! :D:D:D

tidalboy
15-02-2021, 08:02 AM
Good sharing/writing TS! Keep it up!

CibLover
15-02-2021, 12:13 PM
Getting exciting ....

TS, please continue!! :)

jiopan
15-02-2021, 11:47 PM
What a nice story, please keep going TS!

UncleHasBeen
16-02-2021, 04:30 PM

https://i.imgur.com/XL2Fjtb.gif

We arranged to meet at 7pm at a restaurant just next to my place.
Not to dine there but to pick up the pizza and head back to my place together.
I got off work around 5pm to prep my place for some expected shagging.
Although I am OCD about cleanliness and tidiness, somehow, I just had to make sure my place is ready for that night.
I bought quite a fair bit of scented candles, a brand-new bottle of bubble bath solution which I have never used such aesthetics before.
A pack of condoms, just in case.
I was ready for action, but I only use condoms with ONS.
Although I did not know Selina well at all, she is a married person and spouse of my colleague.
My assumption was if I could have it my way, it must be a raw event with her, given the safety index should be relatively high for someone with that profile.
At that time, my work revolved quite a bit on Risk Assessment Management :D
Also got lubricant, brand new bottle of mouthwash (no intention to let her use mine, my pet peeve).

UncleHasBeen
16-02-2021, 04:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fIi56TN.gif

Went home, changed to a new set of bed sheets which was my sex sheets.
Those are made of sateen, they are the smoothest, softest sheets the closest to silk-feeling as possible without being silk.
The price of silk bed linen was out of my range then.
They were pastel blue, and it has that effect on bare skin.
If any part of your body just slide along those sheets, it immediately redefine the term sensual for u.
Those were my sex sheets because all the women that had been shagged on my bed on those sheets, all loved it.
I had 5 sets of them in different colour tones and prints. Each for different mood and personality.
My fave women would have been able to ‘sample’ all the 5 sets of bed linen.
:p:D:D

UncleHasBeen
16-02-2021, 04:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qxjeIhN.gif

So, bed linen done. Scented candle, done. Mouthwash, prepped.
Condoms, standby. Lubricant, standby.
Wine, checked. Pizza was ready for collection.
My small unit has an open kitchen layout, so I cleared and kept all crockery and cutlery.
Cleaning and equipment stowed.
That made my kitchen table top cleared and spacious.
I had many shags done on the kitchen table top, so I always make sure it is to be cleared.
I fucking hate shagging halfway and broke things and the bloody OCD in me must clean up the mess immediately, if not I would be so unsettled and distracted.
I know, it is a curse.

UncleHasBeen
16-02-2021, 04:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OfWzh98.gif

My couch area, sanitized. The huge rug, vacuumed.
That was also another good shag point.
I do not know why or what but at least 80% of the women I brought home, they would lay naked or about to undress while laying seductively on that piece of rug.
Frigging 80%!!! The rug also served an excellent knees cushion and protector when women perform BJ on me as I lay on the couch.
Basically, every piece of furniture in my small apartment besides my bed has a strategic-shagging-value to me.
I know all these might seemed trivial and even hilarious.
To tell u guys the truth, as a guy growing up with OCD, every frigging thing must be aligned for me.
Otherwise even if I were to be shagging the hottest celebrity, I would need to pop a dozen of Viagra to assist in my erection.
My frigging curse. All set, good to go.
Ready to bring my prize into my den.

UncleHasBeen
16-02-2021, 04:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/suycRvl.gif

7:45pm, Selina arrived late.
She said she had problem getting the roses.
She came in the attire I had requested.
It was white floral sundress.
The one piece with spaghetti straps type.
She had to changed at home before coming to meet me as such attire is not allowed at her workplace.
She was all smiles, those sultry and coy type.
She was mega-flirting with me and teasing too.
As if I were her prey, playing and toying with me before she devours me.
Underneath her sundress she wore a red thong and red bra to match.

It was my request too and I verified it on the spot when we met.
We were standing just outside the Italian restaurant to pick up our pizza.
The restaurant had a row of old and traditional lamp posts just at the entrance as part of their decor.
Those lamps shone right through Selina’s sundress as she stood with those lamp posts at the background.
Her figure was clear as day as silhouette under that thin fabric of dress.
I could even see the gap between her thighs all the way up to her mound, all thanks to the bright lighting effect from the lamp post.
And with the thin white floral fabric, her red thong and bra was contrastingly visible.
A sight I was relishing right there.

UncleHasBeen
16-02-2021, 05:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cKeJsUN.gif

She saw me looking at her.
She smiled and came closer to my face, whispered.
“I could stand here and let u watch all u want or we can go back to your place and do much more than just watching.”
Then she bit her lips in the most inviting manner.

Before I could reply, she took my arm held against it firmly onto her chest.
Same time clutching my hand together with hers and gently pressed it onto her pelvis region.
That moment she had my right arm on her body right from her boobs to her pussy area, holding onto me like we were a couple.
That moment would be our first ‘feel’ moment or the first time Selina gave me that GFE.

With my arm in tow, tucked snuggly between her breast and my hand pressed firmly against her pussy area, we headed back to my apartment. :D:D:D

UncleHasBeen
17-02-2021, 12:21 AM

https://i.imgur.com/onTyrF3.gif

From that night, that moment outside the restaurant, we became actors and actresses.
We put on a mask, an act like a couple who just fell in love and was not afraid of PDA.
It all seemed reckless and suicidal as Selina was married at that time.
By hanging out publicly liked that was not a smart thing to do.
Somehow Selina was not bothered nor afraid.
She was a full on in your face publicly passionate about the whole thing.
I have nothing to lose as I was single at that time but still, I wanted to prolong our tryst if possible.
And in order to achieve that, we should have minimised public exposure.

UncleHasBeen
17-02-2021, 12:24 AM
https://i.imgur.com/0hbjmvn.gif

But there was something about Selina that seemed off.
She was not in the least worried about anything.
At that time Selina to me was a more like an overheated missile seeking for the slightest warm anywhere.
In plain words, she was a frigging horny woman in heat.

I am not bad-mouthing her now, but it is the truth.
I will share more on this part about Selina later.
For that moment in time, we were soaked up in the lust of it all.
If I were to compare myself to Selina, I would say I was hard on for such a fling.
But she, she was wet and wild ready to prance onto the men she so desires without any inhibitions.
The term horny would be so insufficient to describe her level of lust and passion.
But hey, I was not complaining, and I am still not. :D

UncleHasBeen
17-02-2021, 12:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/J521P68.gif

On our way back, we acted and behaved liked a couple very much in to one another.
Truth was, we barely know each other.
With the pizza in one hand and the arm was securely clung onto Selina’s body, we looked like a happy and in love couple.
Went into the lift with my neighbours.
An elder couple whom I knew, we greeted each other and they politely asked if we were celebrating with the pizza.
To my surprised, Selina replied in jest that we were celebrating our 1st year anniversary as a couple.
The mood was celebratory all round in the lift. We parted and got off at my level.
I gave Selina the look of bewilderment, she returned it with a mischievous wink, that was all.

Got into my apartment, Selina took a quick tour and came back landed a kiss on my lips.
Then she asked, “What should we do first? Eat, bath or games?”
Me : “My place, my game and my rules this time.”
Selina : “U learn fast. I always love a fast learner. Your desires shall be my command, sir.”
Me : “Let’s eat the pizza while it’s hot. Take our time with the wine. Then when u are ready, let’s take a bath together. How about that?”
Selina : “What are u waiting for, let’s eat!”
:p

UncleHasBeen
17-02-2021, 12:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/JAWneae.gif

Truthfully, I enjoyed the dinner time we had.
It was about 45 mins long peppered with topics all revolving ourselves.
Our hobbies, jobs, friends, past relationships etc.
We got know one another better. Had about 2 glasses of white wine, light.
The mood was great and how can it not be.
Getting know to someone more while being cordial and still get to shag them later, it was perfect.

Throughout the conversation, we threw questions at one another in a very candid manner.
Our likes and dislikes on many things including sex.
We were also flirting and seducing each other, touching each other lightly with our hands, feet and little squeezes on the body parts to go along.
I absolutely love it. I am not one to rush into sex unless I must.
And furthermore, we were in my place, I would love to take it slow and easy.
Then I asked Selina.
Me : “So are u in a hurry? When are u usually home for bedtime?”
Selina : “For tonight it all depends on u”

With that, we finished off the pizza. We cleared the kitchen top counter.
Cleaned up a little and stowed the glasses away.
When we were done, I said, “Okay, I shall run the bath tub. Are u a hot tub person or just a lukewarm tub would do?”
To that Selina replied, “It depends on what u have in mind for me in the tub.” And off I went to run the water.
Get the candles in placed and lit. All the stars are aligned.

UncleHasBeen
17-02-2021, 12:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/hUGPZsZ.gif

Few minutes later, bubbles were formed.
Tub’s temperature was right. Candles were all lit.
Turned off the bathroom light.
Got back to the living area, Selina was standing there with the roses.
Told her all was good to go and she went to the tub and scatter the rose petals, the final touch.
With the jazz music playing from my sound system, the entire apartment lights were switched.
The light scatter from the balcony dimly shone into my unit.
Bathroom was then brightly lit by the candles.
The atmosphere was a romantic one.
And serendipitously, the light cast the silhouette of Selina’s figure underneath her sundress again.
Selina knew everything was in place for a bath.
She asked, “Do u want to help me to get out of this dress?” I nodded and went ahead.

I love to undress women.
It has that unspoken empowerment and submissiveness all at once.
I unzipped her dress from the back, and it fell off on its own.
Standing in front me was Selina in her red undergarment only.
I removed them all slowly and purposely caressing her body at the same time.
As they fell to the floor, I picked up the red thong and feel for dampness. It was damp.
Selina saw and I smiled at her.
I told her I would be disappointed if it was not damp.
And immediately, she grabbed hold my other hand and swiped her vagina’s opening, twice.
She said,” it is starting to get wet and dirty. U have to clean me all over now.” And off we go to the bathroom.

UncleHasBeen
17-02-2021, 12:50 AM
https://i.imgur.com/v9PgQNC.gif

The bathtub was a conventional residential type.
Due to the figure and size of Selina, it became a snuggle fit for two of us in it.
We could not have room to perform any fancy acts and with the bubbles formed, it was a slippery affair as well.
Nonetheless, we got in together. My back against the tub while Selina’s back against my body and my privates.
Since the night when Selina came on to me, there were never any awkward or embarrassing instances.
We were right off the bat comfy with one another in this situation.
In this instance of in the tub together, we hit it off as if we were indeed lovers.
Comfy with one another, Selina lean her whole body on mine.
Spread her thighs as wide as the tub allowed. Her head against my chin level.

My both hands were free to roam. From my eye level, I could clearly see her jugs being so buoyant on the tub’s water.
Also saw her bush right there for the taking. There was silence for a while after we positioned ourselves in the tub.
Selina broke it with, “So how are we going to play this game. What are the rules?”

UncleHasBeen
17-02-2021, 12:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/15wukdh.gif

I said, “From now on, only I will be doing the talking.
And u will have to do exactly what I say.”
She grinned and snuggled up closer to me. The tub’s water was up to our mid chest level.
Just barely covering Selina’s jugs. As I cupped the rather hot water and poured it over her shoulders, I could hear her grasp.
And I see the flow down her jugs, beautiful sight to behold from my angle.
I reached for her jugs both hands at the same time, they were more than a handful.
Used my fingers to caress the side of the boobs and then underneath them, making circular motion around them.
Then gently holding them with a little pressure from under boob area. Massaged both the same time and feeling the areola gently.
Her breathing pattern started to change, to long and deep.
I could tell from her nipples, she was stimulated and enjoying it.
The tub of warm water, after a meal that involved wine and a massage targeted at her jugs.

I leaned closer to her ears, gently kissing it and whispered.
Me: “How often u masturbate?”
Selina: “Every morning before I get out of bed.”
Me : “When Mike is still asleep?”
Selina : “No, Mike leaves for work earlier. It is only after he has left, I play with myself.”
Me : “Every day without fail?”
Selina : “Unless I am on my period, if not yes it is everyday and that is how I start my day.”
Me : “Even if u have sex the night before, u will still masturbate the next morning?”
Selina : “Every morning before I get out of bed, yes”
Me : “Do u use your fingers or u have toys for it?”
Selina : “Only my fingers dear.”
Me : “Take my right hand, use that to play with yourself. Guide my fingers to do that. Can u do that?”
Selina : “Yes dear, the pleasure is mine.”

CibLover
17-02-2021, 11:47 AM
Steamyyyyyyy!!!

More please, TS. :)

ThaiSamYuan
17-02-2021, 03:27 PM
Fantastic story bro. Please continue!

UncleHasBeen
18-02-2021, 04:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/d1kSaXj.gif

My jazz cd was playing in the living room.
The entire unit’s lights were switched off.
Only illumination came from the lit candles in the bathroom.
Just finished pizza and light wine.

For the life of me, I do not understand why women go for having flower petals in their bath.
Those fucking petals just go to the wrong places if u know what I mean.
I had a hard time just keeping the petals from flowing into the crack of my ass and Selina’s vagina.
To make things worse, it reminded me of my late grandma.
Who used to have the habit of getting those blessed flower petals from the Guan Yin temple.
She would then ask my parents to make sure me and my other siblings take a shower with those petals in the pail.
:(:(:(

UncleHasBeen
18-02-2021, 04:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4QY8PeU.gif

Now in the tub together snuggled up against one another.
I have Selina’s back on my chest.
My arms just over her shoulder blades, caressing her jugs, massaging them clockwise and counter clockwise motion.
From the under boobs’ region to the side boobs and the areola then the nipples.
As I whispered to her to use my hand and play with her vagina, she immediately get to work.
My lips and tongue were caressing her ear and back of it.
This is a part that is tricky. Not all women likes it as some find it extremely ticklish.
But Selina, she was lapping it up. I could feel her body quiver as I licked and caress the back of her ear.
Same time the other hand of mine was still fondling her tits, gently.
Circular motion from the under, to the side then to top and finish off at the nipple and then wash rinse repeat again

UncleHasBeen
18-02-2021, 04:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0TF7Fgx.gif

My other hand was guided by Selina to her pussy.
She immediately took my index fingers and rubbed against her clit area.
She fumbled at first with which and how many fingers to grab hold off.
She was rubbing her clit area with my and her fingers as well. I told her to stop.
I wanted to play with her vulva first before fingering her pussy.
From my experience is that if u stimulate her vagina with the vulva area first.
Before going for the opening or the clit, the build up to climax is slow but will finish intense at the end.

I used one hand to massage her vulva area first.
The other hand still working on her tits while I caressed the back of her ear.
Selina was highly strung with what was going on.
She was taking everything in and trying extremely hard to contain all the sensations on her body.

UncleHasBeen
18-02-2021, 04:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Smh0qXm.gif

Then I stopped and told her that I want to see her fondle her tits.
She used both hands and immediately went into action.
She was all over her tits and nipples.

Same time I lower both my hands onto her groin area.
I wanted to tease her more before I work on her vulva and then her clit.
I used my hands massage and rub along both sides of her groin.
With the bubbles everywhere, it makes rubbing and caressing exceptionally smooth and sensual. :D:D

UncleHasBeen
18-02-2021, 04:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/v2T0VrV.gif

I used both hands to massage and caress both side of her groin.
Rubbing along the groin grooves up and down.
From gently to slightly harder by each stroke.
It will send those tingling sensations along the nerves throughout the body.
On top of that, Selina was fondling her own tits and pinching her own nipples to escalate the sensation.
And finally, I was working on her ear and neck region.
To be honest, I was doing all the work and I do not really mind if it was appreciated.
From the reaction of her body and the tempo of her breathing, she was appreciating my work, most definitely.

UncleHasBeen
18-02-2021, 04:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/by52iDR.gif

This went on for a while and as much as I enjoyed doing all that.
I love the sight of a woman playing with herself, like how Selina was fondling with her tits.
The low moans opened mouth and biting her lips together with her rhythmic body gyration, it was a very horny sight.
Selina was lost in her own world, probably not giving a fuck to anything else unless I stopped what I was doing to her.
She has in ecstasy. This is not a boastful testament though.
Anyone can do that. It is just an equation of build-up.
We were texting one another for a week since the mahjong session.
Heavily flirting with one another. Then we meet up at my place when her husband was away.
We had light food and wine. The ambient setting was optimized with scented candles, bubble bath and rose petals all to her liking.
That was where all the sensation had started whereas my touch, caresses and fondling did nothing more than just an icing on the cake.
I am not that expert masseur at all.
Selina was already primed psychologically by the time she stepped into my apartment I just pulled the trigger, that was all.
:D:D

UncleHasBeen
18-02-2021, 04:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7XHqZ3S.gif

Next, I move one of my hands down slowly from the top of her vulva area.
Using my fingers to slide downward across her pussy’s opening.
She was excited and anticipating more sensual sensation to come.
From the top of her vulva area, I slide my hand from the top, touching her mound.
And followed by the opening of her pussy and went further down.
As my hand reached her taint, with my touch it sent electrical shock waves throughout her body so to speak.
The taint is a slang use for that area between woman’s vulva and anus.
Or for men, it would be that area between our sack and the anus.
That small patch there is where all sensations will be amplified if played right.
I kept brushing that area lightly under in the water, still rubbing the other grooves of her groin while she was still fondling her tits.
I bit her neck collar a little and she grasped a louder as if she could not contain herself, her excitement.
And I asked her, “I am going to finger your ass gently and slowly. It is going to be very enjoyable would u like me to …..”
Before I could finished my sentence, Selina interrupted with, “Please do it now don’t stop now.”

3eyebuaya
18-02-2021, 07:54 PM
Nice please continue

karo
21-02-2021, 05:12 PM
Fantastic share uncle, more please!! :D