PDA

View Full Version : J******* Chi Spa

touzanihan07
18-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Hello bros. Anyone tried the massage that is located at Tiong Bahru? They have 3 PRC, 2 Vietnamese and 1 Malaysian malay.

nazrula
18-01-2021, 01:25 PM
Hello bros. Anyone tried the massage that is located at Tiong Bahru? They have 3 PRC, 2 Vietnamese and 1 Malaysian malay.

why not u try and update us here

touzanihan07
20-01-2021, 04:07 PM
why not u try and update us here

Sure. Will update once I do

chrisgong27
21-01-2021, 06:27 PM
I do visit the spa regularly as 1 of my regular ml is working there now from another spa.

Price is on the higher side, and unless you got some kind of chemistry you might even need to fork more on the entrance fee to get what you wanted later.

I can only speak from my experience; mileage and experience might differ for others.

And before people start asking for contacts and recommendation, sorry to say that I did ask before but ml rejected it, for safety reason. I will respect that.

nazrula
03-02-2021, 08:25 PM
I do visit the spa regularly as 1 of my regular ml is working there now from another spa.

Price is on the higher side, and unless you got some kind of chemistry you might even need to fork more on the entrance fee to get what you wanted later.

I can only speak from my experience; mileage and experience might differ for others.

And before people start asking for contacts and recommendation, sorry to say that I did ask before but ml rejected it, for safety reason. I will respect that.

ur ML from laze corner?