PDA

View Full Version : Need tips to stop smoking and improve libido.

fillerup
17-01-2021, 03:26 PM
Anyone got tips to stop smoking?

Also, any natural way to improve in the libido department like lasting longer, staying harder, thrusting harder?

LooksLikeJesus
17-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Anyone got tips to stop smoking?

Vape, but it's outlaw now in SG. Best case, go to a doctor for smoking cessation. Acupuncture helps, but expensive.

Just know your triggers for smoking. Eg: Morning coffee, high stress scenario etc

Also, any natural way to improve in the libido department like lasting longer, staying harder, thrusting harder?

Lift free weights, Improve your diet, less late nights, less refined carbohydrates like white rice, stop drinking and smoking. If you cannot stop the habits, just reduce them.

A man's libido will continue to wane after 30 regardless.

motorsiowSG
17-01-2021, 05:39 PM
just focus on your wallet....LOL

Chess
17-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Go free quit smoking clinic. They will help you.

peregrene
17-01-2021, 07:59 PM
Just stop. Throw away the cigarettes and ashtrays at home.

When you get the urge to smoke, eat some cut carrots. Go for a walk. It helps.

When I gave up smoking, these helped. By and large, just try to take your mind off having a stick.

larue
17-01-2021, 09:20 PM
Think about why you want to quit smoking. Do you believe yourself when you say you want to quit? It doesn’t even have to be anything important, you just have to believe it.

If unsure, don’t bother trying and wait till you have that conviction then it becomes easier.

You will when you believe.

ulysses84
17-01-2021, 09:50 PM
The way to kick a bad/negative habits (not just smoking) is to replace with a good/positive habits.

Pick up your sports attire and go out to jog or do HIIT when your trigger kick in.

Michael
18-01-2021, 06:38 AM
There are nicotine patches, nicotine chewing gum, or even drugs to make you feel nothing about nicotine. Go ask your doc.

Libido wise, I’m taking a health supplement from Japan, works wonders for your heart and side effect is your blood flow to your little brother improves tremendously also.

sky_liner2
18-01-2021, 08:25 AM
Do exercises like jogging and walking, eat fruits. Determine is the key to succeed. First 3 days counts, then push for the first 3 weeks, and eventually the 3 months period, if you passed, you succeed.

someday
18-01-2021, 09:15 AM
Avoid mixing with ppl who are smokers. They'll jio you to smoke and you can't say no.

glorycash
03-02-2021, 06:40 PM
What is the name of the supplement?

k9i9o0l0
04-02-2021, 12:06 AM
I would recommend every one here to read this book titled easy way to stop smoking by Allen Carr. Not those talk cock smoking harms you bullshit but instead changes your perspective on smoking, quitting on willpower itself does not work.

I personally managed to quit because of this book.

Link for those who are interested (https://www.pdfdrive.com/easy-way-to-quit-smoking-allen-carr-e60360194.html)

Jotosan
04-02-2021, 08:20 AM
There are nicotine patches, nicotine chewing gum, or even drugs to make you feel nothing about nicotine. Go ask your doc.

Libido wise, I’m taking a health supplement from Japan, works wonders for your heart and side effect is your blood flow to your little brother improves tremendously also.

This is good side effect
Share can ?