PDA

View Full Version : How do Non-chinese speaking Samster make appointment with Chinese FL

James912
14-01-2021, 02:30 PM
Just wondering how do the non-chinese speaking samster make appointments with chinese FLs? Since most of their advertisement state, chinese text or call only?

pristinebeast
14-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Just wondering how do the non-chinese speaking samster make appointments with chinese FLs? Since most of their advertisement state, chinese text or call only?

There is something called Google Translate :D

lipe
14-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Bro

Never heard of this gadget?

https://www.businessinsider.com/japanese-company-instant-translation-device-travellers-ili-words-languages-chinese-english-2017-2

lipe
14-01-2021, 07:49 PM
If all else failed.

Try this.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-translate/id414706506

morrissey1209
15-01-2021, 06:14 AM
There is something called Google Translate :D

Agree, loads of translation apps around. A lot of us don't speak Viet or Thai either but we do the same.

James912
15-01-2021, 11:26 PM
haha, yeah but not awkward arh, when having sex with someone who you can barely speak to?

Brigadier
16-01-2021, 02:04 AM
Simple, use google translate.

SBMEDSUP
16-01-2021, 06:09 AM
When there is horny will always horny way.

deematter
16-01-2021, 09:51 PM
just wondering do you heard of one thing that is translation?

StealthBomber
16-01-2021, 11:37 PM
When there is horny will always horny way.

Small head will augment the capabilities of the big head to suddenly enable you to communicate with the chinese FL to make the booking.

yumihisoka
16-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Use the microsoft translator.

It makes a funny situation where the 2 of you are trying to converse and letting the app translate chinese > english and english > chinese

chess2
17-01-2021, 01:52 AM
Use the microsoft translator.

It makes a funny situation where the 2 of you are trying to converse and letting the app translate chinese > english and english > chinese
I chat for couple days with a ML, in English, and made a booking.
When I get there, I find that she doesnt speak English but shes really fast with the google translate :D

Hanster
17-01-2021, 09:05 AM
I thought most Chinese FL don't entertain non chinese speaking customer? We piak siambu also no need speak Thai ma!:D

Maxico
17-01-2021, 09:13 AM
haha, yeah but not awkward arh, when having sex with someone who you can barely speak to?
Can try using google translate while humping too. Just don't type "ah ah ah ah!"
Confirm no translation for that.
:D

georgie1994
17-01-2021, 11:26 AM
when you have heart towards the girl, you find find a way to do so

StealthBomber
17-01-2021, 01:23 PM
I thought most Chinese FL don't entertain non chinese speaking customer? We piak siambu also no need speak Thai ma!:D

Siambu FL booking alwiz thru okt that can use english. Same for indon FL.

squiggle
17-01-2021, 02:16 PM
The part booking part is easy with translator but during sex you might not get 100% enjoyment service. Because you only can communicate with the girl with hand signs, this happened to my malay friend that I brought him to geylang legal fk house. But after that he enjoy finding china girls.

Best is for non-Chinese to find china girls at spas, geylang roadside and legal fk houses. So to prevent getting scam.

StealthBomber
17-01-2021, 02:58 PM
Because you only can communicate with the girl with hand signs, this happened to my malay friend that I brought him to geylang legal fk house. But after that he enjoy finding china girls.

Wish some entreprising malay bro will open a spa staffed by minah MLs. Then no more communication problem :D Can get indon gals. I will surely support. Miss my nasi lemak from the days of indon stables operating here.

Balashnikovy
17-01-2021, 04:57 PM
just wondering do you heard of one thing that is translation?

Ya, while bonking halfway you type something and show her the phone? :rolleyes:

James912
17-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Can try using google translate while humping too. Just don't type "ah ah ah ah!"
Confirm no translation for that.
:D

hahaha, wont that be so weird and awkward.

Penguin23
17-01-2021, 11:27 PM

I didn't learn any Chinese in school, but I slowly learnt as the years went by. Ditto Vietnamese.

In the beginning you can just write in English and let the FLs translate. Once you are keen to communicate more and maybe engage in some small talk then it's worthwhile learning to use a translation tool.

The FL will recognize your effort, and will reward you for it. Good luck.

James912
18-01-2021, 02:35 PM
I didn't learn any Chinese in school, but I slowly learnt as the years went by. Ditto Vietnamese.

In the beginning you can just write in English and let the FLs translate. Once you are keen to communicate more and maybe engage in some small talk then it's worthwhile learning to use a translation tool.

The FL will recognize your effort, and will reward you for it. Good luck.

Thanks, I did learn Chinese back in school, but my chinese was horrendous such that I drop chinese and took Chinese basic instead. But growing up with friends that dont speak chinese, over time, my chinese became non-existent. Kinda regret not taking chinese seriously, given that i realise language is so important, besides screwing FLs

Lemonjuice
19-01-2021, 06:56 AM
Side track

Where to get PRC FL now (Jan 2021) btw?

All the FL some 2 listing seems fake

LLSG
19-01-2021, 09:23 AM
Wechat also translates by the way...