PDA

View Full Version : about nips...

LapHumSap
14-01-2021, 01:39 PM
Always wondered nips which get hard easily or even those protruding ones...does it indicate the person is more horny? Or have a higher sex drive:confused:

If yall remember, last time baddogjinz had a leaked vid, wah the lady's nips damn pointy.
Her hunger was real:eek:

Paging for 百人斩 or sexperienced bros to share

FreebiezWanker
14-01-2021, 03:08 PM
U gt it wrong. Nipples harden cos damn cold la

LordVader
14-01-2021, 03:47 PM
I get erected when cold also.

LooksLikeJesus
14-01-2021, 04:20 PM
Always wondered nips which get hard easily or even those protruding ones...does it indicate the person is more horny? Or have a higher sex drive:confused:

If yall remember, last time baddogjinz had a leaked vid, wah the lady's nips damn pointy.
Her hunger was real:eek:

Paging for 百人斩 or sexperienced bros to share

As far as scientifically, the size and shape of the nipples are largely genetic and may change due to hormonal changes in the body such as pregnancy. Unfortunately, it is not an indicator of sex drive.

My personal preference is more on the size of the areola, I don't like tua tua areolas. Looks kinda gross to me.

Used to have this ex from (last time only have 2 unis period). Her cup size is C which is ok, but the droopiness kinda turn me off. But of coz, I didn't say lah, LoL! The only thing that irked me off, is that she has a third small nipple with areola on her right breast!!! :eek: