PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles of Me and my minah FB[TRUE STORY]

sluttyoldman
10-01-2008, 06:19 PM
HI ALL, firstly i'll like to take some time to apologize to my TIKO club gang for being M.I.A the last couple of weeks as i was outstation attending some shitty'o seminar in cold cold Berlin, Germany. SORRY BROS! Missed out on so many stuffs while i was away man, things like NYD countdown celebrations[Heard michelle chia ZG, will b sniffing round for it!], posting in my picture thread as well as my fave TIKO CLUB thread, cheonging etc. haha! However, not all was dat shitty being abroad over the holiday period! ;) Like wat wisemen say, u lose some u gain some and wad i gained thru this trip certainly worth the days i brave the snowy weather in Germany!

Well, i shld stop digressing b4 u guys start snoozing..

It was the end of the 13day trip in Germany and finally i'll be heading back to my sunny sunny Singapore. Temp over in Berlin fluctuates round zilch the last few days, damn cold can, i wld rather sweat den lemme endure dis lip-cracking weather again. As i was the sole representative from my co. it was a miserable 13days, no hot executive or slutty secretary or even a chio co-worker pictured in other stories painted out by other sammybros, it was just me, myself and i transiting at Istanbul waiting for Turkish Airline back to my HOMELAND S'pore!

Jus as i was cursing and swearing[been a daily affair since day 1] to myself how miserable i am being all alone here, i heard someone calling out for me from behind[i was resting in dis big couch at the cafe].. "XXXXX is dat u?" I didnt budge cos wat are the chances i'll be someone i know being so far away from home?.. den the voice called again. Dis time there's no mistaking, it had to be me, so i sluggishly turn my head to check out just who could it be..

onefour02
10-01-2008, 06:51 PM
who? who? who?

sluttyoldman
10-01-2008, 06:52 PM
...continued..

....it was Nat. We some real old time history between us dating back to our puppy-love days in secondary school[look forward to dat first-time story in later part]. I was lost for words and just stared blankly at her for a good 5secs recalling the good old days we had back den when she snapped her fingers waking me up from my erotic dream.

Nat: hi! It's been so long, how have u been?[she opened her arms inviting me for an embrace]

me: yeah, definitely.. 4 years at least? [as i reciprocated her invite with a big hug, smashing her boobs into my chest]

Nat: haha ya.. so wad u doin here?

me: company assignment in Berlin, transiting here for a flight back home. u?

Nat: oh, accompanied my bf for a work trip here but i've gotta return early cos i onli got 4days of leave approved.. so u taking turkish airline too?

me: yeah

Nat: Great! Lotsa stuffs to catch up on.. more coffee? my treat

me: sure!

And from there we yak and yak till we board the flight[like how fate tortured us earlier in our love life, we were once again separated..dis time by the aisle. But thankfully a nice lady beside nat offered to exchange seats when she saw us trying hard to engage in a conversation across the narrow aisle.very grateful to her].

After a long ride and endless of chatting[some suggestive content and flirting but nothing much yet] we finally touched down at T1. B4 we parted ways at airport[my OC picking me up so cannot let her see me with a babe or i'm dead, very troublesome so i told nat i gotta buy some liquor home so u can make a move first], we exchanged contacts and she gave me 1 last hug. However dis time around she snuggled up close to my neck & blow lightly and dropped her hands to my butt & gave it a lil squeeze b4 she whispered "miss the old times, gimme a buzz anytime. Fad is outstation in turkey remember?' before she walked off leaving me at the DFS with a throbbing small bro..

uiop
10-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Nice,but story too short :p

sluttyoldman
10-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Nice,but story too short :p

Relax mate, i've haven even kick start my engine, just wear ur seat belts and enjoy the upcoming ride, those bros whole understands me will know i onli give the best.. wait out..

uiop
10-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Relax mate, i've haven even kick start my engine, just wear ur seat belts and enjoy the upcoming ride, those bros whole understands me will know i onli give the best.. wait out..

ok pal.It been a while since i sat inside a mucielago,i set...let kick some ass :D

trypticon
10-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Will wait for your next part.

blue_swatch
10-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Reporting in, in my SLK :D

ANDYSIAO14
11-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Minah Minah.....:D
waiting...belts on... :D

chai1020
11-01-2008, 03:45 AM
Camping here for next installments

sluttyoldman
11-01-2008, 04:47 AM
...continued..

Before i carry on from where i left off, lemme first bring u guys back to the past as how the 2 youngster we were first got involved..

Being in the same class, we were very close friends and often poked fun at each other la, disturb la.. like 'flirting' kinda friends. Always bickering and having lotsa fun. However as times go by we got closer and closer and we naturally became an item[Love is a strange thing]. Oh, have i described how Nat looked? Anyway she wasnt like the typical slutty kinda minah[i noe we all love 'em] but more like of mix parentage. An exotic kinda chio. Not tanned at all, its those fairer skin malay, nice big brown round eyes and long flowing hair bundled up neatly[discipline mistress sibei kp, always nag at the girls. complain bout the bras la, hair la etc] but was jus a small B back den[sec 4, 16 already! relak la! i'm no child rapist!].
For the first few months of going STEADY[haha such a 90s word], we had little action, mainly holding hands and making out at parks. Nubile puppy love..haha. By the 3rd month or so I had gotten to feel and rubba her breast and the first time I nearly spurted my load in my school pants[We stayed behind after class in her Girl Guides room!]. God it was so nice! It was warm and because we had been making out earlier her nipples were really hard. Later she told me it felt good but it also felt like I was turning knobs on the radio, adjusting the frequency![damn noobie]

Our first time i remember was during the end of the year holidays, becos of her involvement in her ECA[girl guides], she had to miss out on holidays in JAPAN with her family[she was very active as she was head of GG, damn siao on]. When i heard her whole family was heading overseas for a week, i was smiling cheekly to myself deep inside as i tot of plans of devouring this minah baby of mine. hehe.

After seeing off her family at the airport, she headed straight home immediately and text me an alpha numeric msg 1#177155#4[anyone still remember this? haha]. On seeing the msg, i quickly return her call to get confirmation that her house was all clear and zipped over in a cab. When i got there, she open the door wrapped in onli a towel.. whoohoooo....
"Baby, i was just about to take a shower, help me close the door!", she said. Before i could say "can i join u?" she already ran upstairs..zZZ. So i LL latched up the door and went up to her room first and wait for her[wondered why i wasnt invited to the shower].

By the time she finished washing up, i was busy chatting on IRC on her desktop, she was more decently dressed dis time, in her faded old PE attire without her bra[she dont usually wear them at home]. She sat on my lap and said, "Lemme use it for a while, i need to download some songs sweetie". As she got busy, I then placed my arms around her slim waist and planted a kiss on her exposed neck. She turned around with a smirk and said, "I feel someone getting hard ah!" I then looked at her with a smile and said, "This is a compromising position i cant help it wad?" She responded with a nod and she turned towards me and straddled one leg on either side of me.. We continued kissing each other passionately sliding our tongues into each other's mouths. I started caressing her back lightly and began to pull her t-shirt up over her head. She responded with a smile and was cooperative enough to put her arms into the air. Nat then wrapped her arms around my neck ask we continued to kiss each other. I ran a finger up her back tickling her spine. She squirmed on my lap a bit and said "Ticklish la dear!". Needless to say this stiffened up my didi even more than he already was. I began to slide my finger down her loose shorts into her pussy..She moaned softly..
"Mmmm dearr..."

I dig my fingers in a little deeper and he let out another soft little moan."

"oooh, Mmmmm,mmm"

Nat was very wet and I as to continue playing with her pussy I leaned down and began sucking on one of her soft brown nipples biting it softly all the while cupping and pinching her other nipple softly with other my hand. I felt her nails go into my back as i sucked and bit those delicious nipples. I put my mouth over one and breathe, not letting my tongue touch them, just my hot, hot breath. It really drove her nuts..

"Oh God, baby. You are amazing." she squealed.

I then placed a kiss on her nose grabbed her butt very tightly and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me and we shifted over to her queen size bed. I laid her down on her back as i slowly moved down her body to remove her shorts revealing her cute little panties[polka dots somemore. lol. Teens usually wear wad mom buys!]. I placed a kiss just below her belly button and looked up to her with a smile on my face. "It's so cute sayang" i said. Nat looked back with a reddened face. I began to pull her panties down sliding them off her hips down to her ankles and then finally off.....

aman
11-01-2008, 07:57 AM
yo! nice story...more pls:)

asean
11-01-2008, 08:43 AM
Wow, just in time for the ultimate action :D

sluttyoldman
11-01-2008, 12:50 PM
...continued..

To cover up her embarassment, she pushed me over and whispered, "My turn dear". She began unzipping my jeans and pulled them all the way down. Didi by then was sporting a huge dent in the front of my boxers. She continued to pulled down my boxers and FREEDOM was the feeling i had as my small bro was released from its tiny shell. Being the innocent virgin, she looked at my member in awe and gasped, "i didnt noe it gets this big when u guys turned on."

She then gave it a few licks, sucking the head inside her small lil mouth, skimming the edges with her pierced[i forgot to mention dis rite?] tongue. Licking a trail down my rod, she went down to my balls: my beautiful, huge virgin ding dong balls. She took the whole sack into her palm and did the weighing action like how one would weigh a fruit haha.. so innocently cute. She stuck her tongue out, licking right beneath them sending me lightning-like shudders.

Mmmm. Dat is just amazing, where did dat came from baby?" i said. Keeping my balls in ur hands, I reached frantically for my wallet to get my secret condom and slipped it on over my bro. Once in place, i pulled her up, looking into her eyes. "I want you" was a message we were both sending. We rolled over so i was on top of her ready for 3rd base action.

"Baby, I'm scared. That thing of yours is very big, will it fit my pussy? and...this is our first time leh."

"Don't worry, its my first time too, i'm just as worried, i'll be gentle. All you have to do is lay back and relax." i comforted her....

Cytan7
11-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Bro TS, keep it up!

teebs_darklord
11-01-2008, 03:19 PM
waiting for your next few parts...

wanmalay
11-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Fantastic. Steam Steam.. :p

Insider
11-01-2008, 04:14 PM
No bad at all, not many personal story on Minah ... :)