PDA

View Full Version : Rainy season: do they wash sheet for every customer?

spiderguy
11-01-2021, 08:27 AM
I see normally MP dried those towel/sheets outside with sunlight.
I dont think they will use dryer as its high usage of electric.
Abit scared to go visit now
Even us oso might ‘save save use’ bcz clothes unable to dry up.

Am i being paranoid?
How about u all?

morrissey1209
11-01-2021, 08:44 AM
I see normally MP dried those towel/sheets outside with sunlight.
I dont think they will use dryer as its high usage of electric.
Abit scared to go visit now
Even us oso might ‘save save use’ bcz clothes unable to dry up.

Am i being paranoid?
How about u all?

Hope they send to commercial cleaners to wash and dry. I understand your concern, everything in my house seems to be damp because cannot dry naturally.

afterburn
11-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Hope they send to commercial cleaners to wash and dry. I understand your concern, everything in my house seems to be damp because cannot dry naturally.

Big items like sheets are probably sent to commercial laundry service. Smaller items like towels i often see most shops the MLs themselves have some extra duty to wash it using the shop's washing machine.

Especially those towel use to catch and wipe cum :D how to keep and send to commercial cleaners ? :eek:

NorthGuy
11-01-2021, 10:09 AM
Have seen many MP who don't change the bedsheet after every customer. Even the face hole towel also don't change. There was once years back when i kenna serious rashes that spread throughout my front body after visiting a MP. Visits to numerous docs and took weeks to recover.

Nowadays I bring my own disposable sheets whenever i go massage, especially during this covid days.

klthbm
11-01-2021, 10:16 AM
Have seen many MP who don't change the bedsheet after every customer. Even the face hole towel also don't change. There was once years back when i kenna serious rashes that spread throughout my front body after visiting a MP. Visits to numerous docs and took weeks to recover.

Nowadays I bring my own disposable sheets whenever i go massage, especially during this covid days.
That is some dedication there.

NorthGuy
11-01-2021, 02:49 PM
That is some dedication there.

Protect ownself, protect family & friends:)

chiongsolo
11-01-2021, 09:47 PM
I always use either dettol spray or febreeze when dettol is out of stock.
Spray on the sheet before shower.
My regular ML also ok with it.

singleman
12-01-2021, 01:13 PM
how about considered bring a bag along when go cheonging? in the bag, you can bring our own dry bedsheet, towels, soap, shampoo, etc. like that 100% "safe" le.

owl888
12-01-2021, 04:21 PM
the bedsheets are made of very thin material so no problem drying but not for the towels. ... if worried then bring your own towels ;):D

edwardgreene
12-01-2021, 04:36 PM
I have been doing this for sometime now. As for Geylang when it used to be operating... I use my own body wash.. So less of the commercial flowery smell.

Other ML joints.. I do the same but with my own towel plus other kits which I won't go into details.

how about considered bring a bag along when go cheonging? in the bag, you can bring our own dry bedsheet, towels, soap, shampoo, etc. like that 100% "safe" le.

bonkbong
12-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Don't expect the same level of hygiene-ness from the MLs, especially those providing extras. I have kena before ML passing me a smelly damp towel to dry myself up after a shower. Still dare to tell me it's wet cos it was just washed. Bringing your own disposal sheets or towel is definitely advisable. I want my dick to be cleared and my skin to be clean. Hahaha

ezez11
12-01-2021, 07:45 PM
If you go big spa, this is not a problem because the cleaning company come to collect, wash and dry, then send back towers, bedsheet etc. Not sure for small spa.

tohKiaBee
12-01-2021, 08:08 PM
no wonder my acne is getting worse :(

mariechan92
12-01-2021, 10:06 PM
where do you even get disposable sheets?

Limso1983
16-01-2021, 06:24 PM
Sometimes depend on luck you never know the bedsheets or towel had washed or changed or not. I think its more worry for those ml service in condo or apartment i think their bedsheets or towel has higher chances not washed or changed.

sladang
18-01-2021, 10:04 AM
Home massage do not change bedsheets and they do not wash the towels as well. I was given used towel on several occasions. Normally they will just hang dry in the toilet, fold it back to the same pile to make it look like it has been "washed"

Not oni they dun wash in rainy season, they dun wash in sunny season as well.

Very simple, why shud they wash ? ? ?

After all it's the customers who use the towels, not them, so they couldn't care less, rite?

unclewang12345
18-01-2021, 10:14 AM
哦believe some yes and some no. depends your luck

unclewang12345
18-01-2021, 10:14 AM
perhaps u can.check before u lay on the bed and request jer.to.change if necessary.

NorthGuy
18-01-2021, 11:36 AM
where do you even get disposable sheets?

Can be bought online or from those shops selling facial salon supplies. There's such shops in Peace center, Tanjong Pagar, AMK central, Tradehub etc.

beemer2018
20-01-2021, 02:26 PM
This is an epic thread which makes me wonder about the cleanliness of the sheets I've been massaged on recently!!!

piichai
20-01-2021, 02:33 PM
Am i being paranoid?
How about u all?

Yes you are.

But we dont blamed you. The ML used the face towel to wipe my cum and throw into the same basket that has the shorts, bedsheet, towels etc.

Some wash on their own and some sub out.
They have enough money from your massage to pay for the laundry.
Dont think too much.

dieseldfd
20-01-2021, 04:16 PM
Home massage do not change bedsheets and they do not wash the towels as well. I was given used towel on several occasions. Normally they will just hang dry in the toilet, fold it back to the same pile to make it look like it has been "washed"

I kena before! After going to a home base massage my body got rashes

nc52
22-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Doesn't matter for SPAs, they have contractor

NorthGuy
22-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Doesn't matter for SPAs, they have contractor

Some places don’t change the sheets after each customer. Only towel get changed. Perhaps the sheets only get changed at the end of the day.

unregister
22-01-2021, 03:01 PM
If you go big spa, this is not a problem because the cleaning company come to collect, wash and dry, then send back towers, bedsheet etc. Not sure for small spa.

Agreed with u . I noticed that too.

jamzc1
22-01-2021, 03:46 PM
Yeah for the commercial places they have a proper SOP already