PDA

View Full Version : New Spa at Bencoolen

RunNGun
10-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Yesterday, i was going back to work after lunch, walked pass a big neh neh prc lady giving out phamplets outside D****s Spa, she asked me in a nice tone to try their massage, n tat the spa is newly opened, at the same time giving me a cheeky wink, I knew tat this was no decent massage or facial spa, sure have specials, Hahaa. I smile n took the paper,told her maybe next time, all the while looking at her big boobs, somemore she wearing a black singlet n her big tits look like gonna bust open...
Went back to work but kept thinking of tat big neh lady, cannot tahan liao la, around 3 pm i went back to the spa, but she no longer standing outside, so i went upstair to try my luck, n she was resting inside n have no customer, another lady saw me asked , "An mo ma?" Mai tu liao! me didi already stand up halfway liao, I then asked the big neh lady to massage for me, she smile n bring me into a small rm.
Inside got around 5 to 6 rm/cubicles,can see some big some small, I realised tat they also serve female customer for facial n massage....funny. Once inside the rm, i stripped to my bday suit n lie on the massage bed to wait for her, She came in n asked me to flip over to massage my back, i told her no need la, me opt for half n hour massage only, n grab her left breast with my right hand...She smile n whisper to me " Ni Hen Huai" (u veri bad) we then tcss abit, i sit up pulled her close to me n kiss her "longkang", wah really deep n soft neh neh....She asked me to lie down, stroke my already hard didi n said tat it was big, i told her her top bigger la, she said if make love to me sure very shiok coz my didi got big head, i asked her if she do Fj? She said can go hotel to do but not in this joint,she only do Hj n BoTui( BreastFuck) i asked her to gimme her hp no. to jio her go hotel81 next time, she agreed.
Me opted for Hj ,managed to bargain to $40, thinking next time then do BreastFuck coz they dun accept card payment n i dun have cash liao. I pulled down her singlet to her waist, she was wearing this nice, sexy coloured lace bra,Shiok! Asked her to remove her bra, she said ok. WOW! wat a gigantic pair of boobies, nice n soft,sag a little(naturally) nipples not too dark n not too big . I grabbed both her tits n said " Wah, should be real."
She replied" Of coz real ones, can feel it real, u veri notti hor." She then slowly put oil on my little brother n slowly caress it.Me went into autoroam mode... I lie down pulled her neh neh close to my face, licking n sucking her left breast n nipple like crazy, while using my left hand to caress n tune her other melon.She continue jerking me giving out soft moans.
After some time, i cummed, all this while her nipple still in my mouth, was still licking n sucking like no tomolo....shiok! But cannot make too loud licking n slurping sound becos next rm got female customer( think is an aunty) Sianz ....She also have to moan softly, not much sound effect...hahaa.
Overall is an enjoyable afternoon for me, no rush at all even though only half an hr.I think me n her got some chemistry n can really click. I went for a shower, dress up n paid her, then i gave her a peck on her cheek n give her a big hug at the same time. Wah! her big soft neh neh pushed against my chest, Shiok !
She told me total got 4 ladies working there including herself, one Sing chn(Nv saw her), one Sing mly(cmi), n 2 prc, the other prc lady also like not bad looking leh.

Jia Jia told me she used to work in a few other tn around this area , Burlington tn b4 (Flower City, not not in operation) One of the tn in Fu Lu Shou ( Dunno name also closed liao) used to have quite a few there. Sunshine plaza( dunno name also closed) Theses places used to be my Fav hun, no wonder Jia Jia looks familiar to me, but last time nv try her be.

Pls do not confuse this joint with the other one called X**** L*. This is another new one.

Below the Info

Massage 1 hr $40 with mosha, half hr $25.

Name : Jia Jia
Massage : Wat massage? was not there for the massge anyway, hahaa.
Look : 5/10 for me ok la, was not looking at her face....
Body : 5/10 Big size,tall, bah bah, got tummy.
Breasts : 8/10 Big soft, natural 38D cup (She told me) with nice sensitive nipples to lick n suck.
Hj : 6/10 Normal Hj but slow n sensual, can autoroam. $50 can bargain.
Bj : Never offer
Breasts Fuck : Nv try $80(b4 bargain)
Fj : Nv try
Attitude : 9/10 Nice, warm n friendly, good service n no rush at all.
Damages : $25 (half hr massage) + $40(Hj) = $65
RTF : Of coz! To do breastfuck with Jia Jia n to try other ladies there.

Pls Pm me for the location of this joint if u r interested, I will only disclose the exact location to brothers with 20 points n above, in order to protect this joint. Thanks for yr understanding. Pls Up my points if u like my FR. Thanks

dirtymonk82
10-01-2008, 12:57 AM
this one just open?? located close to that other spa you refering to anot? cos when i go to the other spa, can always see some gals giving out phamplet

soso66
10-01-2008, 07:38 AM
this one just open?? located close to that other spa you refering to anot? cos when i go to the other spa, can always see some gals giving out phamplet

Can pm me the locations thk:)

englii56
10-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Just wander around opp OG U can find D****SPA

RunNGun
10-01-2008, 05:17 PM
The next day after my 1st visit, i went to look for Jia Jia again,was damn horny n promise myself i must F**K that pair of tits....i booked her at 7pm, when i at there , i was the only customer , not bad la, can have louder sound effect, hahaa.
I shall cut short my FR, must say its really gd, she stroke my cock n uses her boobies to ruba rubba my body, nice! Then put oil n sandwiched my dick at her deep longkang, she used her hand to squeeze them, Shiok! Me then F**k her tua neh neh n pump like crazy, the sensation of my didi when i exploded in her 38D Cuppers is really Shiok like go heaven! Me also dunno how to describe with words....For brothers who like BreastF**king will know the sensation of the nice soft n firm boobies on yr dickie. Hahaa

Although its quite expensive $80 for BF, but she's worth the try. I paid $100 ( all in) ,plus half hr massage, had another sextified day.

RunNGun
10-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Just wander around opp OG U can find D****SPA

I dun like to play guessing game leh...U can go try try, no harm.

jameswood
10-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Try this jia jia before when she work in fortune centre level 3 TN. She on the plump side and neh neh really big,but massage is non exist and service soso,still worth a try if u r into fleshly and big neh neh type cheer.

Okomoto
12-01-2008, 12:03 AM
can someone pm me where? isit the same stretch of shops as the XL? :cool:

RunNGun
12-01-2008, 01:54 AM
can someone pm me where? isit the same stretch of shops as the XL? :cool:

Paiseh leh, 20 points n above, sorry , hope u understand.

liver_pool8
12-01-2008, 03:07 PM
If I am not wrong, it is near the selling duck rice store.

RunNGun
12-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Attention to all brothers going to cheong this spa, PLS DO NOT TELL THE LADIES ABOUT SBF N OUR DISCUSSION IN HERE! That will only unsettle the working ladies n make them uneasy.
There was this idiot who cheong there n told Jia Jia bout this thread n our discussion in here, I really dun understand the mindset of this F**ker! Maybe he grew up eating Faeces! NBCB!
, Its not difficult jus tell the ladies tat u r walk in customers or u intro by frens, Right? Bros, keep yr dick happy, keep SBF to yrself,simple as tat.

For bros who pm me, i may not be able to reply fast enough coz me only logg in at night, pls be patient, thanks.

RunNGun
12-01-2008, 08:26 PM
[

For brothers below 20 points, at my own discretion, i shall pm u the location, Pls give Fr after u tried.

Important ! Pls do not tell the ladies about SBF n our discussion in here, Enjoy!

packardbell
13-01-2008, 05:50 AM
Attention to all brothers going to cheong this spa, PLS DO NOT TELL THE LADIES ABOUT SBF N OUR DISCUSSION IN HERE! That will only unsettle the working ladies n make them uneasy.
There was this idiot who cheong there n told Jia Jia bout this thread n our discussion in here, I really dun understand the mindset of this F**ker! Maybe he grew up eating Faeces! NBCB!
, Its not difficult jus tell the ladies tat u r walk in customers or u intro by frens, Right? Bros, keep yr dick happy, keep SBF to yrself,simple as tat.

For bros who pm me, i may not be able to reply fast enough coz me only logg in at night, pls be patient, thanks.

Yup, I do concur with our brudder to restrict this forum information to the gals.. This help the cheongers to collect more information. Telling the gals will not do much help to the cheonger or the gals. Could make things worst. Thanks all buddies.

blue_swatch
13-01-2008, 08:14 PM
went that stretch this afternoon, too many people, aunties everywhere downstairs. didnt spot anyone outstanding giving pamphlets so i left

RunNGun
14-01-2008, 03:26 AM
A big "Thanks U " to the brothers who have upped my points, I appreciate that. Hope u like this lobang, me will be checking out new joints n contributing new FR soon.

Happy Cheong to all!!

Palin
14-01-2008, 10:32 PM
thnx for the good info...managed to find it quite easily yesterday....

went in and cld immediately recognise her....big top but after looking at her awhile, think she rather big size...started conversing, she from harbin(no wonder the smooth white skin and big boobies :D)

took 1hr, massage nothing to shout abt, more like rubbing your skin...almost til the end ask whether want to press backside (then i was thinking why the hell she want press my backside :confused:)...actually itz more like balls massage plus occasional stroking the shaft...after awhile buay tahan, turned and started attacking her boobies, big, firm (not hard), came and paid 80...

i even ask her she got offer anything more but she act blur...funny, tot she was at fortune, burlington previously, how come dunno wat i toking abt...then ask whether cn arrange off-site and she say never try but took her contact ;)

Okomoto
14-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the review but $80 is for the "extra" excluding entrance or? what package u taken

RunNGun
15-01-2008, 01:11 AM
I think She may not offer more than HJ to 1st time customers,maybe she's jus trying to be careful la,n maybe her regular customers then she offer more n can do off-site.

Okomoto
15-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Been observing this thrend. Some posted its 80 with an hour of massage + hj? and some posted 85 for 45min of massage + hj. So whos right? Are there no fix price for massage?

Palin
15-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Been observing this thrend. Some posted its 80 with an hour of massage + hj? and some posted 85 for 45min of massage + hj. So whos right? Are there no fix price for massage?

Itz 40 for 1hr massage and i pay 40 for a "shake" :)...if you opt 1/2hr massage then itz 25

RunNGun
16-01-2008, 01:50 AM

Bro, still observing until so long ah? didn't i pm u the locaton already? No nd ask ppl so much leh, u should go try then u know liao, right?

Enjoy!

Okomoto
16-01-2008, 10:09 PM
:D So many TN nowadays, it better to have more choices. Somemore recessions comming and stock market crashing. Money is tight my friend. Hee
will give it a go soon.

Had visited one not long ago around siglap centre there...:p

Okomoto
18-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Think i saw her today, went recce on the place and happen to saw one lady came down. Quite a MILF, not really a looker but definetly big boobs like what you guys describe.
Not my cup of tea though. IF you know theres any SYT or a better looking one can FR on it then i'll go visit. But thanks for the info. :)

RunNGun
19-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Think i saw her today, went recce on the place and happen to saw one lady came down. Quite a MILF, not really a looker but definetly big boobs like what you guys describe.
Not my cup of tea though. IF you know theres any SYT or a better looking one can FR on it then i'll go visit. But thanks for the info. :)

Ok bro, Will keep u updated if i found or check out another joint.

scorelan
27-01-2008, 10:11 PM
I think this Jia Jia service lousy. Quoted $50 for HJ and Keep rushing me throughout the whole session. Managed to lower down to $40, keep moving away when I tried to touch her breast and after 1 minute, say why i took so long to cum. :mad:Will not go back. Anyway, for the pricing, top up $10 can go GL look for Yun Yun, the 36D MILF or BBBJ queen Baixue for a good session.

Conclusion: No, No. Go XL Spa better. At least, no rushing.

RunNGun
28-01-2008, 02:27 AM
I think this Jia Jia service lousy. Quoted $50 for HJ and Keep rushing me throughout the whole session. Managed to lower down to $40, keep moving away when I tried to touch her breast and after 1 minute, say why i took so long to cum. :mad:Will not go back. Anyway, for the pricing, top up $10 can go GL look for Yun Yun, the 36D MILF or BBBJ queen Baixue for a good session.

Conclusion: No, No. Go XL Spa better. At least, no rushing.

Bro, sorry to know tat u had a lousy experience with her, most of the FR have been quite positive leh.

If her service standard really dropped, then maybe boycott her liao....:mad:

RunNGun
28-01-2008, 02:32 AM
I have pm the location of this joint n jia jia's contact to quite a number of brothers,its has been quite sme time but only a few fr coming in from serious cheongster, where's the rest?

Hopefully theses bros r not tcss type or Hp no. collectors....

ahkong
26-02-2008, 07:07 AM
Tried her service the other day i opt for 1 hr massage n hj... wanted to suck her boobs but she say must add another 30 then can, sian liao. Massage service is so so only not a looker. thanks for the lobang bro. :(

Total damage is 40(massage) + 50 (HJ no sucking of boobs)

ml1138
26-02-2008, 07:17 AM
TS care to PM me Jia Jia contact and location please.

RunNGun
27-02-2008, 02:16 AM
Tried her service the other day i opt for 1 hr massage n hj... wanted to suck her boobs but she say must add another 30 then can, sian liao. Massage service is so so only not a looker. thanks for the lobang bro. :(

Total damage is 40(massage) + 50 (HJ no sucking of boobs)

Bro, thanks for upping my points.

Why she become like tat huh? Maybe brothers here should boycott her , let her starve! knn, suck nipples must add $30? i 1st time hear of...

Like tat go XL better, service better, n girls r younger n more gd looking!

ahkong
12-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Was near SLQ last 2 wks, went to look for JJ. Her service was much better. Wanted me to intro more bros to her. Bro RunNGun do u want me to intro more bros to her or u want to do it? She promise will improve her service. :D

BabySpiderman
12-04-2008, 02:03 PM
went there 1 week plus ago and was told JJ no longer there liao...

Was near SLQ last 2 wks, went to look for JJ. Her service was much better. Wanted me to intro more bros to her. Bro RunNGun do u want me to intro more bros to her or u want to do it? She promise will improve her service. :D

ahkong
12-04-2008, 03:21 PM
She called me yesterday, say she is back in sillypore. She went back to china during good friday. ;)

RunNGun
12-04-2008, 08:16 PM
went there 1 week plus ago and was told JJ no longer there liao...

Dun worry bro, i saw her tis afternoon,standing outside the shop, she's back, Confirmed.

Any brothers here wanna try this big neh neh can pm me or Bro ahkong for her contact or location of this spa.

Pls kindly post FR after tried.

Chinacharm
16-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Dun worry bro, i saw her tis afternoon,standing outside the shop, she's back, Confirmed.

Any brothers here wanna try this big neh neh can pm me or Bro ahkong for her contact or location of this spa.

Pls kindly post FR after tried.

The woman who was outside the shop was quite fat leh. And prob auntie level alr. Hmm Bros stii can digest meh?

singaporekid
16-04-2008, 04:28 AM
near my workplace.
went down to check it out.....

was shocked
the lady quite big sized... i left immediately

RunNGun
17-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Bro Chinacharm n singaporekid, did the 2 of u even bother to read the FR tat's posted in here,Already stated she's not syt n not pretty,only for big breasts lovers.

Bro chinacharm, U not interested stay away, Everyone got different taste n different digestive system.

featherbird
17-04-2008, 02:23 AM
Bro chinacharm, U not interested stay away, Everyone got different taste n different digestive system.

Yes. everyone got their own digestive system... don't need comment until like this leh..... don't like, just keep quiet.
I find your remarks quite offending too...

chinacharm relax

38tiger
17-04-2008, 09:17 AM
The woman who was outside the shop was quite fat leh. And prob auntie level alr. Hmm Bros stii can digest meh?

near my workplace.
went down to check it out.....
was shocked
the lady quite big sized... i left immediately

Bro Chinacharm n singaporekid, did the 2 of u even bother to read the FR tat's posted in here,Already stated she's not syt n not pretty,only for big breasts lovers.

Bro chinacharm, U not interested stay away, Everyone got different taste n different digestive system.[/QUOTE]

Yes. everyone got their own digestive system... don't need comment until like this leh..... don't like, just keep quiet.
I find your remarks quite offending too...

chinacharm relax

Hey! bro featherbird, btw who are you refering to as offending remarks, is it to bro RunNGun or chinacharm.

If you are directing to chinacharm is ok but if you are saying about bro RunNGUN than you are wrong as it have already stated about her body static,
please be reasonable to the lady as she is just making an honest living here.......:D

ahkong
18-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Please read the FR carefully. No one force you to go for the service if you dont like it!
"Look : 5/10 for me ok la, was not looking at her face...."
"Body : 5/10 Big size,tall, bah bah, got tummy."

mike38
20-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Please read the FR carefully. No one force you to go for the service if you dont like it!
"Look : 5/10 for me ok la, was not looking at her face...."
"Body : 5/10 Big size,tall, bah bah, got tummy."

Fully support you.....:D

Chinacharm
20-04-2008, 11:22 PM

Hi I think several bros here alr confirmed the women there are big sized (in terms of weight). Personally I pass by there twice. Today was the second time. The women I saw today was prob in her 40s, big size as well. The first one also in her 40s, big size. I think the women there are just not my cup of tea or entice to my age group.

I guess the bros here are prob many years senior than me hence your taste changes with time. Anyway at various stages of life all of us have different tastes. I respect that. Hopefully all of the regular patrons here enjoy your time there. Most importantly you leave happy each time.

I am a businessman as well. Shall not comment further so that bros who have vested interest wont feel offended. Peace :)

Brick138
25-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Visited this place today. Saw Yo Yo. A PRC with big boobs, I would say a D cup. Good massage but you need to talk her into extras which is only a HJ. Overall a good service.

RunNGun
27-05-2008, 06:19 PM
New Info, Jia Jia is now working in a newly opened tn joint, NO longer at D***** Spa, But this tn is in the same area.

Saw another WL there with Jia Jia, look like quite gd looking girl , will be posting FR soon...Hehee

daring70
10-07-2008, 08:53 PM
a kind brother here told me where jia jia moved to but i deleted the mail by accident. can someone be so kind as to pm me the new location of jia jia again ?

many thanks in advance. man i miss her tits ....

RunNGun
08-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Jia Jia is now back at work at Bencoolen , i jus tried her new skill TuiGen/JuaGen tonite, a bit pain at 1st but quite nice n sensual becos i lie face down on bed n she uses her hands with oil to work on my dick, my balls, pulling n massage the dick shaft, plus abit ass massage,then turn over to HJ release not bad.

Damage is $80 for TuiGen/JuaGen with release ( she said she learnt tis new skill called tuigen from thai massage teacher, should be smething like JuaGen)

Entrance is same as b4, 1 hour $40.

Any bros interested to try out, can email me at [email protected]

as i think i unable to pm now.