PDA

View Full Version : I need help dealing with BOREDOM!!!

Omega69
07-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Hi guys how do you deal with boredom?

Iam 22 yrs old virgin, secondary school dropout and i spent all my time drinking, smoking in my room and browsing forums i nvr had a gf or even any friends any idea what can i do to feel less bored?

I dont feel like doing part time as the pay is pathetic and low ses $8/hr

I think my habits are harmful and i want to replace it with something more meaningful, what u guys reccommend i should do?

icyvoidangel
07-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Sign on, or Sign up to be frontline worker.

All bad habits should be gone....

apacheboi
07-01-2021, 11:53 PM

Iam 22 yrs old virgin, secondary school dropout and i spent all my time drinking, smoking in my room and browsing forums i nvr had a gf or even any friends any idea what can i do to feel less bored?

I think my habits are harmful and i want to replace it with something more meaningful, what u guys reccommend i should do?

sign on bro.. will help with networking and u can have an actual goal to work with

centvin
08-01-2021, 07:18 AM
Unless born with silver spoon, pay is proportional to efforts. Efforts are in the form of labour, manhour, education, networking, experience,luck, fate, fortune.. The list is endless and different combi for different ppl

Sootbird
08-01-2021, 10:01 AM
Lol u guys still bother to answer this retarded shit sia

alan0338
08-01-2021, 10:08 AM
i read your posts and other replies when i bored... thanks... :D

VoicesWithin
08-01-2021, 11:14 AM
Suggest you upgrade. Go learn a skill.

If can study, sign up for a diploma. If cannot study, try to be car mechanic or chef. Look up courses in ITE and Shatec. Enquire and google around.

Friends and girls will come after you have a decent job. But seriously you need to quit your rebellious habit. Else you will find life very miserable.

hamsupter
08-01-2021, 02:23 PM
You mentioned yourself you are a sec sch dropout. Hence, why would you still find $8/hr pathetic? How much is considered high for you then? Is it not better than nothing at all? If you work a full 8 hr day, it will be $64/day and more than $300/wk.

Get something to start off with. Wishing you all the best.

loneyheart
08-01-2021, 03:06 PM
If u want something more meaningful stop login here :)

Slowpump
08-01-2021, 03:38 PM

I would imagine first thing is to stop posting shit here riling every bro. PS. your this post not included la.

Then get off yr butt and do something.........anything! Do not lament about money cos 8bucks/hr is better than 0bucks/hr. Ok if ur stubborn on this mindset of yours why not try to make a living on your own. Can be trading or provide services. Out bro.

anikisan
08-01-2021, 04:29 PM

dude. u're only 22, and u have a long way ahead of your life. dun mind me saying ah, u only have PSLE or at best sec 1/2/3 level of education, and it doesn't make sense for u to complain that $8/hour pay is low for ur current educational level. yes, in SG everybody how tok gong ur certs are and then they form an impression of u (well i believe all societies are like that), so i would suggest that u suck it up (for now) for it is ur own personal choice to drop out of school and landed where u are now. but the positive thing is, u are still v young. by the very fact that u dropped out of sec school, u must have had a difficult childhood/teenage years. u're probably an impulsive person who react to things and may even have emotional issues that u can't process and just want to escape the difficult/unpleasant moments in life. some years passed, u drifted on. and one day, u woke up, staring at the ceiling while lying on ur bed and thought about how the world is progressing w/o u. u're bored. so, if u are already asking for advice, this means that u want to do something to change ur life situation - and u can. first, u must believe in urself first bro.

take up any honest job right now for the full blown economic effects of the pandemic have not been unveiled yet. complete at least ur N levels and if u can, ur O levels. then, think really hard about a skill/trade/craft u are interested in and then go for night classes. slowly improve urself. u will find ur self esteem back and eventually, in ur 30s or 40s u will see that u had made a wise choice by improving urself.

but if u really can't study for whatever reasons, then, try ur hand at being a salesman where u get reasonable commission for ur sales. the way i see it, a sales job is the only way u can break out of the salary-based-on-our-education level prison.

all the best!

YouCanOnlyWatch
10-01-2021, 05:20 AM

Go PCC more until you tired, then sleep more and keep on the cycle.

Omega69
10-01-2021, 04:21 PM
dude. u're only 22, and u have a long way ahead of your life. dun mind me saying ah, u only have PSLE or at best sec 1/2/3 level of education, and it doesn't make sense for u to complain that $8/hour pay is low for ur current educational level. yes, in SG everybody how tok gong ur certs are and then they form an impression of u (well i believe all societies are like that), so i would suggest that u suck it up (for now) for it is ur own personal choice to drop out of school and landed where u are now. but the positive thing is, u are still v young. by the very fact that u dropped out of sec school, u must have had a difficult childhood/teenage years. u're probably an impulsive person who react to things and may even have emotional issues that u can't process and just want to escape the difficult/unpleasant moments in life. some years passed, u drifted on. and one day, u woke up, staring at the ceiling while lying on ur bed and thought about how the world is progressing w/o u. u're bored. so, if u are already asking for advice, this means that u want to do something to change ur life situation - and u can. first, u must believe in urself first bro.

take up any honest job right now for the full blown economic effects of the pandemic have not been unveiled yet. complete at least ur N levels and if u can, ur O levels. then, think really hard about a skill/trade/craft u are interested in and then go for night classes. slowly improve urself. u will find ur self esteem back and eventually, in ur 30s or 40s u will see that u had made a wise choice by improving urself.

but if u really can't study for whatever reasons, then, try ur hand at being a salesman where u get reasonable commission for ur sales. the way i see it, a sales job is the only way u can break out of the salary-based-on-our-education level prison.

all the best!

Yr right i had a very difficult childhood got bullied in school and abused at home. Which resulted in me unable to concentrate on my studies.
My friend all have a good upbringing, and now they have a good social life, girlfriend meanwhile i continue to suffer with social anxiety low self esteem depression.

Life is indeed very cruel and unfair

havana
10-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Strip naked, carry a bag and walk down the road. I confirmed many attention will be upon U. :eek: Many people will be impressed how brave U are :D U wont be bored after that :rolleyes:

LooksLikeJesus
10-01-2021, 06:51 PM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20417907&postcount=8

stalword
10-01-2021, 06:55 PM
Strip naked, carry a bag and walk down the road. I confirmed many attention will be upon U. :eek: Many people will be impressed how brave U are :D U wont be bored after that :rolleyes:

The Bedok girl finally has a companion :D

chupchaikia
10-01-2021, 07:51 PM

Based on you mentioned you had a really sad childhood (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20417711&postcount=13).

With a "very difficult childhood got bullied in school and abused at home" and you "continue to suffer with social anxiety low self esteem depression".

Think maybe the first thing you should do is see a doctor? IMH, maybe?

notanexpert
11-01-2021, 02:21 AM
TS if you're not trolling, please go see psychiatrist.

morrissey1209
11-01-2021, 12:50 PM

And if you are trolling, see a psychiatrist.

james38
11-01-2021, 01:16 PM

May i know where did u get the money for drinks and cigarettes?

LooksLikeJesus
11-01-2021, 01:21 PM

There's only 2 possibilities:

1) Rich parents
2) Giving fellatio

Anyway, he's not really into taking advice. He's here for attention. Just report his post

chupchaikia
11-01-2021, 02:53 PM
Studies have shown that the health impact of bullying on children is complex. Research shows that people with very difficult childhood who got persistently bullied in school - and abused at home can cause them depression and anxiety - unable to concentrate on having an erection - and contribute to feelings of psychotic behavior.

Research has shown that children who are bullied between the ages of 8 and 10 are more likely prone to wet their bed, speak incoherently and experience social anxiety not only during the period in which the bullying took place, but in later life.

The long-term mental health effects of bullying on the victim are potentially much more far-reaching and serious such as the feeling of having narcissistic behavior (which the victim may perceive as 'low self esteem').

This will spiral out of control with the victim will always lamenting that "life is indeed very cruel and unfair", envying friends having a happier sex life, while he's bored all the time.

Extreme cases prefer to remain virgins until death; even going to the extreme of never touching a girl's hand, preferring to turn to self pleasuring or homosexuality instead.

Just sharing.

Omega69
11-01-2021, 04:12 PM
There's only 2 possibilities:

1) Rich parents
2) Giving fellatio

Anyway, he's not really into taking advice. He's here for attention. Just report his post
U and yr gay ideation again.... guess u turn gay for pay when yr younger🤣🤣🤣🤣

vendomy8282
11-01-2021, 08:21 PM
I can help you dealt with it too with some special method.

vendomy8282
11-01-2021, 08:22 PM

maybe got rich people behind her to support her

LooksLikeJesus
11-01-2021, 08:39 PM
U and yr gay ideation again.... guess u turn gay for pay when yr younger��������

Of coz. I will only be gay for you, my little sweetheart and no1 else. You will be my bottom and I be the top. Btw, you just reminded me to continue my stories on you.

Omega69
11-01-2021, 09:35 PM
Of coz. I will only be gay for you, my little sweetheart and no1 else. You will be my bottom and I be the top. Btw, you just reminded me to continue my stories on you.

U just proved yrself 100% plus chop legit gay with terms like "TOP" "BOTTOM" ��,knn go back to blowing wind lah there can play all u like. Spoil my day make me want puke!!!!

LooksLikeJesus
11-01-2021, 10:39 PM
U just proved yrself 100% plus chop legit gay with terms like "TOP" "BOTTOM" ��,knn go back to blowing wind lah there can play all u like. Spoil my day make me want puke!!!!

wtf is blowing wind? Do you need a bag? plastic or paper? You seem to like all the male attention here do you? :D:D:D

lipe
12-01-2021, 08:32 PM
TS,

Do not just complain.

Put in the effort.

She is just 24 years old and did not sit around crying boredom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeDdA8UzD3s

Fed02
12-01-2021, 09:10 PM
Jokes aside... You really need to find a purpose in life. You are 22 years old.

Now that I am 40 and living a not too bad life, how i wish i could turn back the clock and do more productive stuff when i was much younger.

Dont just waste your LIFE like this.

YouCanOnlyWatch
13-01-2021, 02:35 AM

Now you are an expert! :D:D

LooksLikeJesus
14-01-2021, 01:39 AM
Click on the triangle hazard sign top right and file a report.

https://i.ibb.co/WVNNNbC/Untitled.jpg (https://ibb.co/rdKKKC9)
free image hosting (https://imgbb.com/)

His threads:

https://sammyboyforum.com/search.php?searchid=4496143

Icetroll
14-01-2021, 01:49 AM
Click on the triangle hazard sign top right and file a report.

https://i.ibb.co/WVNNNbC/Untitled.jpg (https://ibb.co/rdKKKC9)
free image hosting (https://imgbb.com/)

His threads:

https://sammyboyforum.com/search.php?searchid=4496143

Done! Thanks bro, learn something new!

KingSabo
14-01-2021, 09:43 AM
maybe got rich people behind her to support her

So TS is a her?? :eek:

squiggle
15-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Just plan what you want to do and have in life for future. Just go gym often, make good new friends, work, sleep and youtube. All these are good enough. As for paid sex, limit yourself by setting a budget monthly.

chupchaikia
15-01-2021, 11:30 PM
Just plan what you want to do and have in life for future. Just go gym often, make good new friends, work, sleep and youtube. All these are good enough. As for paid sex, limit yourself by setting a budget monthly.

That's good advice indeed bro!

An idle mind is the Devil's Workshop.

Westernbonk
16-01-2021, 03:07 PM

Congrats! Reward you with a LogCake!

willroyce
17-01-2021, 03:56 PM
wah this kid still not back to school ah? bro honestly go to the gym.. get abs and sign up in sb, sa or tinder or whatever and become a sugarbaby... At least u wont come sbf and ask what to when bored

willroyce
17-01-2021, 04:00 PM
wtf is blowing wind? Do you need a bag? plastic or paper? You seem to like all the male attention here do you? :D:D:D

HAHAHAHA bro you are the best!!

willroyce
17-01-2021, 04:01 PM
So TS is a her?? :eek:

i dont think so la bro... have u seen the other threads

willroyce
17-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Jokes aside... You really need to find a purpose in life. You are 22 years old.

Now that I am 40 and living a not too bad life, how i wish i could turn back the clock and do more productive stuff when i was much younger.

Dont just waste your LIFE like this.

very true bro.. i am around that age and now i am living a comfortable life but its all the hustle i started when i was in my 20s

willroyce
17-01-2021, 04:06 PM
If u want something more meaningful stop login here :)

hahahaha agreed we should letting kids in here

LogCake
17-01-2021, 04:12 PM

1KG of authentic Log cake for you sir! Everyday, theres something interesting to learn. Don't stop learning :D:D

Happpynewyear
17-01-2021, 04:41 PM
U and yr gay ideation again.... guess u turn gay for pay when yr younger🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bro! Go and Lumtinh! Can helps with BOREDOM! ;)

Festivejoy
17-01-2021, 07:21 PM
Enjoy the lum tinh with log cake, bringing the festivity closer to you! :D

quickfoot
17-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Yeh. KeepCalmNParty! :D

Icetroll
18-01-2021, 01:04 AM
1KG of authentic Log cake for you sir! Everyday, theres something interesting to learn. Don't stop learning :D:D

Congrats! Reward you with a LogCake!

Thanks for sharing your log cakes! Bros here are so generous and giving! ;);)

Icetroll
18-01-2021, 01:04 AM
Yeh. KeepCalmNParty! :D

Party all day and party all night! :D:D

chupchaikia
18-01-2021, 10:53 AM
No more posts for the past few days. Must be no longer bored or caught and kept in captivity.

Please click here (https://g$$$$$l/maps/DoC12rXy44tucpqy9) for more details.

Visiting hours are from 8 am to 5.30 pm. TraceTogether rules apply.