PDA

View Full Version : The "Ah Boy" with No Proper Name

chupchaikia
07-01-2021, 02:17 PM
Writer's Note:
Dear brothers and sisters reading this, this is my first time writing a fantastic story so please forgive my bad writing. Questions and inputs are welcomed. Names have been altered to protect the guilty.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" he thought he remembered someone telling him this.

As he looked into the mirror, at the stranger staring back at him, he wondered to himself, "What is my name?"

He has been called many names - Oh, Jim, Ah Kau, 9966, Lucky - just to name a few but he couldn't remember what his real name is. Perhaps he had some bad childhood experience that has scarred him badly. Or he was just ashamed of his real name; he just couldn't remember. He tried to concentrate - to remember the name his parents gave him but that gave him a bad headache so he stopped. Thinking was not something he was good at.

Shaking his head, he headed to his computer and turned it on. What should he ask the wonderful world of the Internet today, specifically the helpful people at the forums.

What brand of underwear should I buy?
Which tastes better - chicken rice or duck rice?
How does air smell like without a surgical mask?

Come to think of it, the list of questions he wanted to ask was endless and he was spoilt for choice.

Then came the issue of his Internet nick. Somehow he felt safe hiding behind his monitor screen, in the comforts of his home. All the previous nicks that he had used had garnered a lot of negative comments so he scratched his head. What name should he use next?

Maybe someone out in the forum can give him a good suggestion?

Brigadier
07-01-2021, 04:51 PM
21 Gun salute to you sir!

bigpudding
07-01-2021, 10:44 PM
Festivejoy to you bro!

chupchaikia
08-01-2021, 01:03 AM
Then came the issue of his Internet nick. Somehow he felt safe hiding behind his monitor screen, in the comforts of his home. All the previous nicks that he had used had garnered a lot of negative comments so he scratched his head. What name should he use next?

Maybe someone out in the forum can give him a good suggestion?

The bored little Ah Boy logged in using one of his many nicks and started typing on his keyboard, “Hi guys!” He started. “I’m bored.”

“I’m pretending to be a 22-year old virgin but in actual fact, I’ve lost my virginity to a call girl that I paid for with a bag of coins.”

I feel so ashamed being a secondary school dropout while my younger sisters have all completed their JC so I spend all my time drinking, smoking in my room and browsing forums. Do you think I need help?” He continued to type, laughing at his own jokes.

He took a deep breath and he continued, “I never had a girlfriend; I only dated the girl staying next door but she kicked me in the nuts once cos she caught me flashing my younger sisters; she broke up with me since. I have a sad life. I don’t have any friends in real life so trolling in forums makes me feel good.”

Ah Boy was really a sorry piece of shit because, a day in and day out, he would just post useless shit on the Internet, pretending to be one persona or another. One day he would pretend to be a dream... Another he would make-believe he was a knight.

Ah Boy would ask nonsensical questions in the forum and when people responded to him, he would act as if he were the Alpha and the Omega.

But more and more people know of his clones and that Ah Boy was just a delusional, pathetic loser. for one thing, the reason why he had so many nicks was because he was ashamed of his very own given name.

sex crusader
08-01-2021, 10:03 AM
The bored little Ah Boy logged in using one of his many nicks and started typing on his keyboard, “Hi guys!” He started. “I’m bored.”

“I’m pretending to be a 22-year old virgin but in actual fact, I’ve lost my virginity to a call girl that I paid for with a bag of coins.”

I feel so ashamed being a secondary school dropout while my younger sisters have all completed their JC so I spend all my time drinking, smoking in my room and browsing forums. Do you think I need help?” He continued to type, laughing at his own jokes.

He took a deep breath and he continued, “I never had a girlfriend; I only dated the girl staying next door but she kicked me in the nuts once cos she caught me flashing my younger sisters; she broke up with me since. I have a sad life. I don’t have any friends in real life so trolling in forums makes me feel good.”

Ah Boy was really a sorry piece of shit because, a day in and day out, he would just post useless shit on the Internet, pretending to be one persona or another. One day he would pretend to be a dream... Another he would make-believe he was a knight.

Ah Boy would ask nonsensical questions in the forum and when people responded to him, he would act as if he were the Alpha and the Omega.

But more and more people know of his clones and that Ah Boy was just a delusional, pathetic loser. for one thing, the reason why he had so many nicks was because he was ashamed of his very own given name.
Good writing ! This omega si gina or pretend to be is really sick in the head!Up you some pts for the good writing!:D

chupchaikia
09-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Good writing ! This omega si gina or pretend to be is really sick in the head!Up you some pts for the good writing!:D

More Ah Boy stories coming!

Anyway Ah Boy has changed his name again. Or maybe it's one of his other clones.

Got so many clones. Must be really sick or really no life.

chupchaikia
09-01-2021, 02:29 PM

When Ah Boy was in primary school, he was chosen to be a prefect. He thought he was given this position because he was smart. But he was actually given this position because his mother was a teacher and his mother's colleagues felt sorry for him.

Ah Boy thought he was "doing his duty" as a prefect but he was just a sah kah (http://72.5.72.93/html/lexec.php?op=LexLink&lexicon=lexicon&keyword=SAH-KAH) (three leg) and loved to bao toh (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bao_toh) (tell on) his peers. He will always tell people what to do and what not to do, as if he knew better. So naturally he had few (if any) friends. This could also explain why he always go to online forums, pretending to be a 22-year old virgin (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=801617).

Once, he saw Mr Lee, the discipline master, telling a bunch of children not to run during recess.

Mr Lee (to the boys rushing to buy their food): Don't run, don't run! The fried chicken wings won't fly away. Tuck Shop Aunty waiting for you to order her chicken wings. There's no need to run.

Taking the cue from Mr Lee, Ah Boy decided he should also catch boys who were running. But, he was smart; he wanted to let the whole school, especially that girl in P3 to see what a great prefect he was. So made sure he carried out this duty on Sports Day.

On Sports Day, during the P1 Boys Finals, as the younger boys left the starting line, he rushed to the middle of the tracks and shouted.

Ah Boy: Don't run, don't run! The chicken won't fly away. Fuck Shop Aunty waiting for you! Call her chicken!

Ah Boy put his right hand out and imagined he was Iron Man and glared at the boys running towards him. "I am such a hero," he thought to himself, "surely Mr Lee will take note of what I have done and compliment me in front of all the other prefects."

Ah Boy is very smart, don't you all agree?

chupchaikia
11-01-2021, 07:41 PM
As a prefect, Ah Boy had to 'patrol' during recess. This gave him a sense of power as he walked around the school tuck shop, making sure people line up for their food.

It was then that he noticed her. To him, she was the most beautiful girl in the world may because she looked different from the other girls in school. Unlike the other girls in school, whenever she was in her uniform, the buttons of her top seemed ready to burst.

Looking at her made him drool and gave him a boner. Her had to look at her from afar because he didn't want her to notice his little boner.

As she was always surrounded by other students and seldom alone during recess time, he decided to watch her from a distance and when he got the chance, like the hero in all those movies, he will swoop in and introduce himself - the Prince Cute Charming or PCC of [CENSORED] Primary School.

The opportunity presented itself one day when he saw her carrying a bowl of fishball noodle soup, looking for a place to sit. Being the gentleman that he was, he decided to become her knight in shining armor. He went up to her and ushered her to the nearest table. The girl blushed and nodded.

Ah Boy felt so full of himself. But alas, as they were about to reach the table, another student plopped down his plate of fried noodles and sat on the bench.

"Excuse me," Ah Boy said politely, "we saw this place first. Can you please go away?"

"But I sat down first!" The smaller boy argued.

"Well, I am a prefect," Ah Boy said proudly, "and my mother is a teacher so take your food and leave." The smaller boy protested but Ah Boy calmly took the plate of fried noodles and chased the smaller boy away.

Defeated, the smaller boy got up and turned to leave.

Turning to the girl of his dream, Ah Boy said sweetly, "Please sit here." She was about to protest but Ah Boy insisted, "this boy was just leaving."

Unknown to Ah Boy, the little boy wasn't prepared to give up his seat without a fight. Without warning, he gave Ah Boy a shove before running off into the crowd.

Ah Boy lost his balance so he threw the plate of fried noodles into the air, using his hands to grab something to balance himself but he found no support. Instead, he bumped into the girl, causing her to fall, spilling her bowl of fishball noodle soup.

It all happened so fast; Ah Boy could not react in time. By the time he had regained his senses, he found his face buried in the girl's crotch. It was like a cushion to his fall.

The girl shrieked causing Ah Boy to realize what a mess he was in.

By then a crowd had gathered around them with the students laughing at the funny sight.

“The Ah Pui prefect so pervert one!” Someone commented.

“He purposely land on her down there one” Another added.

"What a fat loser!" another heckled.

Unable to withstand the chorus of insults, he scampered away, flailing his arms wildly, as he cut through the crowd in the direction of the nearest toilet where he hid until recess was over.

Needless to say, he stood no chance with that girl.

chupchaikia
12-01-2021, 10:36 PM
Unable to withstand the chorus of insults, he scampered away, flailing his arms wildly, as he cut through the crowd in the direction of the nearest toilet where he hid until recess was over.

Needless to say, he stood no chance with that girl.

When Ah Boy got home from school, his mother was already waiting for him, with a wooden ruler in her hand.

Mother: What did you do in school today?

Ah Boy: I... I... I tried to help this girl find a place to sit. Then there was this boy who took the whole table so I asked him to move to one side and let the girl sit at the other.

Mother: I heard that you chased the boy away?

Ah Boy: No mother! I never! I just nicely ask him to move to one side.

Mother: Ok, I believe you. Next time you want to do anything, ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?"

Ah Boy (softly): Blow wind lor.

Mother (glaring at Ah Boy): What did you say?

Ah Boy (shaking his head, not wanting to antagonize his mother further): Nothing mother.

Mother: You think I am deaf or hard of hearing? Give me your hand!

Ah Boy's mother lightly tapped his outstretched hand using the wooden ruler.

Ah Boy (screaming loudly): Argh! Pain! Pain! Stop mother! Please I will never do it again!

Mother: I think the term you are looking for is "throw caution to the wind" and not "blow wind"! Please brush up on your English! So old already, don't even know how to express yourself properly. Slightest thing and you start to wail and cry - just like a retarded baby! How can we expect you to set a good example to your sisters?

Exasperated, his mother left Ah Boy crying while she attended to her other chores.

Ah Boy's incessant crying got the maid's attention and she came over to hug him.

Maid: Boy boy! Don't cry! Jie Jie here for you.

Seeing his chance, Ah Boy buried his face in-between his maid's cleavage and rubbed his face against her breasts.

Ah Boy (pretending to cry): Jie Jie! Boo hoo!

Maid: Oh no! Boy boy! You are big boy already. Cannot little bit little bit cry.

Ah Boy continued to sob, sniffing in his maid's scent, feeling his little kuku bird grow by half an inch.

Maid: Aiya! Boy boy you make me so messy. Now Jie Jie have to go toilet and wash up now.

The maid broke off the hug and went to the kitchen toilet to wash up. Ah Boy followed closely behind, hoping to take a peep at his maid bathing through the cracks of the plastic folding doors.

Perhaps there was a silver lining to this day after all?

Omega69
12-01-2021, 11:19 PM
RETARDED THREAD, iam free from all HIVs and STDs u all will tio in a few years dont forget go polyclinic take hiv test hor $20 only. In the end I have the last laugh hahaha

chupchaikia
13-01-2021, 12:44 AM
RETARDED THREAD, iam free from all HIVs and STDs u all will tio in a few years dont forget go polyclinic take hiv test hor $20 only. In the end I have the last laugh hahaha

Thanks for your feedback Bro Omega69!

Happy to know that you are free from all these diseases. They are called STDs for a reason though, meaning you need to have sex in order for the disease to be transmitted to you so I’m happy to note that you are without a sex partner and not sexually active. Really admire how you can stand all those long, lonely nights. Must be tough.

However, do note that while STDs are transmitted sexually, there are other ways in which a person, even a virgin, might get HIV so I have to urge everybody to be more careful the next time they get poked.

I am used to all the laughter. I hear them whenever I past by Buangkok View / Buangkok Green. Really happy people and I am glad you are one of them (able to laugh).

But I am curious though, as to whom are the “u all” that you are talking about? Sounds like more than one person. If so, are they real? Do they have names? Or are they all some imaginary friends?

Hope you can list them out?

Klassiker
13-01-2021, 02:12 AM

Who are the "u all" you mentioned?

Zaporean
13-01-2021, 02:25 AM

Happy to know that you are free from all these diseases. They are called STDs for a reason though, meaning you need to have sex in order for the disease to be transmitted to you so I’m happy to note that you are without a sex partner and not sexually active. Really admire how you can stand all those long, lonely nights. Must be tough.

However, do note that while STDs are transmitted sexually, there are other ways in which a person, even a virgin, might get HIV so I have to urge everybody to be more careful the next time they get poked.

I am used to all the laughter. I hear them whenever I past by Buangkok View / Buangkok Green. Really happy people and I am glad you are one of them (able to laugh).

But I am curious though, as to whom are the “u all” that you are talking about? Sounds like more than one person. If so, are they real? Do they have names? Or are they all some imaginary friends?

Support bro, really well written.

Omega69
13-01-2021, 09:55 AM

My sex partner have to be at local or ang moh SYT not like u desperates horny losers who will piak anything even dinobus or maids LOL.

chupchaikia
13-01-2021, 11:45 AM
Thanks for admitting that - all the threads that you have started, all the posts that you have created - You are just making up stories.
Nothing is real.

On January 10, 2021, in a thread you started (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=801931), you claim:

You believe SEX is overrated and glorified
The vagina is one of the most dirtiest stuff in the world that contains deadly diseases (HIV)
(See your own quote below)

In my honest opinion although iam a virgin and even nvr touched a girl's hand, i truely believe SEX is overrated and glorified.

The vagina is one of the most dirtiest stuff in the world is like an open wound that bleeds and smells. It might even contain deadly diseases(HIV)

why would i even want to stick my precious little kuku bird in there? Or even PAY to put it in MAKE SENSE???

Bros listen to my advise, just PCC instead for the sake of yr own wellbeing, yr very blessed to have me here warning u of the dangers

On January 12, 2021 (yesterday), you said you are free from all HIVs but how can remain free from HIV now that you have or are looking for asex partner? Who's laughing now? (see your own quote below).

On January 13, 2021 (today), you talk about a sex partner (see your own quote below).

My sex partner have to be at local or ang moh SYT not like u desperates horny losers who will piak anything even dinobus or maids LOL.

Forgot medication? Relapse?

Omega69
13-01-2021, 12:39 PM
More Ah Boy stories coming!

Anyway Ah Boy has changed his name again. Or maybe it's one of his other clones.

Got so many clones. Must be really sick or really no life.

I very happy with my life i no need girls to be happy, u all beta males always need female validation true alphas are like me spent time alone smoking conserving my sexual energy

chupchaikia
13-01-2021, 03:22 PM
I very happy with my life i no need girls to be happy, u all beta males always need female validation true alphas are like me spent time alone smoking conserving my sexual energy

Are you sure you are ok, bro?

Cos 11 minutes ago on January 13, 2021 at 12:28 pm, you posted here (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20422342&postcount=16) you are very anxious and depressed. And you are also filled with rage and jealousy (see your own quote below).

Ever since i discovered SBF it had made me very anxious and depressed.

Hearing stories of bros having multiple FL/ FWBs has took a toll on my mental health, made me filled with rage and jealousy being a 22yrs old virgin.

I will have to take some time off this unhealthy forum and i will find a ang moh SYT so i could win you all losers!!!��������

Anyway, who is the u all or you all that you have been talking about?

Are you are talking about your own clones?

chupchaikia
13-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Psychosis manifestations (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=802260) and schizophrenic outbursts (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=802225) aside, let's get back to our story!

Maid: Aiya! Boy boy you make me so messy. Now Jie Jie have to go toilet and wash up now.

The maid broke off the hug and went to the kitchen toilet to wash up. Ah Boy followed closely behind, hoping to take a peep at his maid bathing through the cracks of the plastic folding doors.

Perhaps there was a silver lining to this day after all?

Ah Boy saw his maid strip from the cracks in the plastic folding door. As she took off her T-shirt, he felt his little kuku bird become harder. He couldn't help himself but start rubbing it. The 'peeing-like' sensation felt very good to him.

He caught a glimpse of the maid in her bra and panties but she didn't strip further. Instead she changed into another T-shirt and came out of the toilet.

Maid (shocked to see Ah Boy outside the toilet): Ah! Ah Boy! You give me a shock! Why are you waiting outside the toilet?

Ah Boy didn't know what to say.

Maid: And why is your shorts wet? Did you pee-pee in your shorts again? Aiyo! Ah Boy!

Ah Boy looked down and noticed that there was a wet patch in front of his little woody wood pecker and he blushed. That was not pee but he had actually he has just cummed in his shorts.

Maid: Ah Boy! You how old already? Sleep also pee in your bed. Wake up also pee in your shorts! Shame shame!

The maid went to the wardrobe and past Ah Boy a fresh pair of shorts.

Maid: Here! Change into this one.

Ah Boy took off his shorts and handed his soiled shorts to the maid.

Maid: Oh no Ah Boy! For shame! You are already so big, you cannot anyhow strip in front of girls! Later your bird bird fly away!

As Ah Boy was about to wear the fresh pair of shorts, his maid stopped him.

Maid: Ah Boy! Please have some hygiene! Go wash off your little birdie first before you wear the clean shorts. Even though your birdie is a teeny weenie little birdie, you need to take care of it or it will drop off!

Ah Boy nodded and skipped to the toilet to wash the cum off his little kuku bird. By the time he came out of the toilet, his maid was nowhere to be found.

Ah Boy: Mummy mummy!

Mother (sounding annoyed): What is it now? You want to drink milk again? So fast? Why can't you eat proper meals like other children?

Ah Boy: No mummy dearest, I don't want neh neh now. I am looking for Jie Jie.

Mother (sounding even more irritated): The maid went downstairs to buy some things.

Feeling kay poh, Ah Boy decided to go downstairs to look for his maid.

chupchaikia
13-01-2021, 06:51 PM
Ah Boy: Mummy mummy!

Mother (sounding annoyed): What is it now? You want to drink milk again? So fast? Why can't you eat proper meals like other children?

Ah Boy: No mummy dearest, I don't want neh neh now. I am looking for Jie Jie.

Mother (sounding even more irritated): The maid went downstairs to buy some things.

Feeling kay poh, Ah Boy decided to go downstairs to look for his maid.

Ah Boy didn't go far when he heard some giggling sounds around the corner. Being kay poh by nature, he decided to go take a look. What he saw made him gasp!

There in front of him was this huge, black, anaconda of a cock and his maid was holding on to it with both hands.

Maid: Oh baby! Your cock so big! Bigger than Sir's!

Dark Man: For you baby.

The maid was caressing the cock which came to life. It rose up, leveling itself in front of his maid's mouth. Ah Boy wished his little kuku bird could learn this trick but it was too small. He pulled at the waistband of his shorts and looked down. (He had to suck in his tummy a bit or else he couldn't spot his kuku bird at this dormant state)

Dark Man (stroking his monster of a cock): You suck for me? Baby?

The cock looked so big and inviting that Ah Boy too wanted to suck on it. He wondered what color would the sperm be? Chocolate or strawberry?

The maid shook her head shyly.

Dark Man (producing a top-up card): You suck for me, I give this for you.

The maid's face immediately gleamed up and she stuck out her tongue and began licking the big, black cock.

Dark Man (moaning in pleasure): Hmm... Mmmm... Ooo... Good... Nice...

Maid (making moaning sounds while struggling to suck the whole cock): Hmm... Mmmm... You so big baby...

Ah Boy felt himself grow hard again and he looked down, expecting to see a baby anaconda but all he say was a little peanut of a kuku bird. Before he could do anything to it, it start to spurt uncontrollably all over the place. He had ejaculated prematurely again.

Flailing his arms, Ah Boy quickly scampered home.

chupchaikia
13-01-2021, 07:12 PM
The maid's face immediately gleamed up and she stuck out her tongue and began licking the big, black cock.

Dark Man (moaning in pleasure): Hmm... Mmmm... Ooo... Good... Nice...

Maid (making moaning sounds while struggling to suck the whole cock): Hmm... Mmmm... You so big baby...

Ah Boy felt himself grow hard again and he looked down, expecting to see a baby anaconda but all he say was a little peanut of a kuku bird. Before he could do anything to it, it start to spurt uncontrollably all over the place. He had ejaculated prematurely again.

Flailing his arms, Ah Boy quickly scampered home.

Ah Boy expected the maid to return soon. I mean: he had already cummed. How much longer could that old guy last?

He waited and waited. The maid only returned an hour later.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): That guy must have erectile dysfunction. That's why take so long to come. Better see a doctor.

The maid smiled at him. Obviously having had a good fuck outside.

Ah Boy took out a phone card and threw it at his maid.

Ah Boy (arrogantly): I give you phone card, you suck my little kuku bird for me.

He smiled triumphantly at his maid, knowing that she had no choice but to suck him or he would tell on her. The phone card was a bonus.

Maid (angrily): Don't bluff me Boy-boy! There are no more card phones in Singapore. This phone card is useless! And what's this about sucking kuku bird? Who teach you this? No manners!

The commotion caught the attention of his father and he came in.

Father: What's happening here?

Ah Boy (beaming with pride like all snitches do): Jie jie was sucking a big, black cock at the staircase.

Maid: No Sir! He lying! I went downstairs to buy provisions. I can prove it to you.

Father (staring sternly at the maid): Are you sure?

Ah Boy felt so powerful at that moment. He was sure he had cornered his maid. He could jump in now and 'save' her so that he could use this as a bargaining chip for her to suck him later that night when the whole family was asleep.

Maid: Yes Sir! I won't lie to you. If I lie, you will know. Ah Boy nowadays always thinking of sex, sex, sex. Just now he see me change and then he shoot inside his shorts.

She took out his semen-stained shorts and showed it to Ah Boy's father and his eyes widened.

Father (to the maid): You go straight to your room. Don't bathe. Don't wash up. I want to talk to you right now.

Father (turning to Ah Boy): Masturbating while peeping at the maid aside, I hope you are telling the truth about the maid. I am going to grill the maid now. I will pump her hard until she shoot out the truth. Go to your room. Don't come out until I come in. I will deal with you later.

Omega69
13-01-2021, 07:46 PM
Are you sure you are ok, bro?

Cos 11 minutes ago on January 13, 2021 at 12:28 pm, you posted here (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20422342&postcount=16) you are very anxious and depressed. And you are also filled with rage and jealousy (see your own quote below).

Anyway, who is the u all or you all that you have been talking about?

Are you are talking about your own clones?

You all beta males

U got fetish for maids and bangla kkj say lah no need bid around the bush leh.

Let me guess why TS has such angst towrads Omega

One day Apha Omega69 is piaking tall blonde ang moh pussy at clarke backalley, chup vege kia nickname of (caipngkia) was peeking at the side of the wall, he was shocked and soo horny first time seeing such beautiful tall blond girl getting fked by an alpha dragon. A goddness far from the usual local SPG pundeh(pumped by sinkie betas and chao angmoh) caipngkai (TS) can only get.

Cai png kia can only admire and uncontrollably stroke his kukubird wishing he was the alpha Omega69 pumping her.

Witnessing Omega release his load into the blonde pussy with the cum dripping down her legs into the alley drain, Chupcaipngkia(TS)can only uncontrollably cum in his pants.

With the cum stained old trousers he then shamedfully walk off with his head down back to the bar wishing he would get a aryan goddess instead of the local pundeh. But too bad he knows he never will.

From that day on caipngkia can only flame every thread that Omega69 post to release his hatred and jealosy

(Coming soon.....story on why is TS named after a local dish+pai kia)

Icetroll
14-01-2021, 01:42 AM
Ah Boy expected the maid to return soon. I mean: he had already cummed. How much longer could that old guy last?

He waited and waited. The maid only returned an hour later.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): That guy must have erectile dysfunction. That's why take so long to come. Better see a doctor.

The maid smiled at him. Obviously having had a good fuck outside.

Ah Boy took out a phone card and threw it at his maid.

Ah Boy (arrogantly): I give you phone card, you suck my little kuku bird for me.

He smiled triumphantly at his maid, knowing that she had no choice but to suck him or he would tell on her. The phone card was a bonus.

Maid (angrily): Don't bluff me Boy-boy! There are no more card phones in Singapore. This phone card is useless! And what's this about sucking kuku bird? Who teach you this? No manners!

The commotion caught the attention of his father and he came in.

Father: What's happening here?

Ah Boy (beaming with pride like all snitches do): Jie jie was sucking a big, black cock at the staircase.

Maid: No Sir! He lying! I went downstairs to buy provisions. I can prove it to you.

Father (staring sternly at the maid): Are you sure?

Ah Boy felt so powerful at that moment. He was sure he had cornered his maid. He could jump in now and 'save' her so that he could use this as a bargaining chip for her to suck him later that night when the whole family was asleep.

Maid: Yes Sir! I won't lie to you. If I lie, you will know. Ah Boy nowadays always thinking of sex, sex, sex. Just now he see me change and then he shoot inside his shorts.

She took out his semen-stained shorts and showed it to Ah Boy's father and his eyes widened.

Father (to the maid): You also go straight to your room. Don't bathe. Don't wash up. I want to talk to you right now.

Father (turning to Ah Boy): Masturbating while peeping at the maid aside, I hope you are telling the truth about the maid. I am going to grill the maid now. I will pump her hard until she spill out the truth. Go to your room. Don't come out until I come in. I will deal with you later.

Support support, really good story bro, Im sure it sounds like true story bro.

Westernbonk
14-01-2021, 09:35 AM
Very interesting story, support!

chupchaikia
14-01-2021, 06:10 PM
Ignoring certain individuals with psychosis episodes (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=802260) and schizophrenic outbursts (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=802225), let's get back to our story!

Father (to the maid): You also go straight to your room. Don't bathe. Don't wash up. I want to talk to you right now.

Father (turning to Ah Boy): Masturbating while peeping at the maid aside, I hope you are telling the truth about the maid. I am going to grill the maid now. I will pump her hard until she spill out the truth. Go to your room. Don't come out until I come in. I will deal with you later.

Ah Boy waited an eternity in his room. He checked his Mickey Mouse watch - 3 minutes and 49 seconds have passed. He lost his patience. He wanted to see how his stern father punish his stupid lying maid. He crept to his maid's room and waited outside the door.

Father (in a stern voice): You slut! This is how you treat me? After how my family and I treat you so nicely?

Maid (pleading): Please Sir! I am telling the truth. I don't have a boyfriend outside.

Father (in a stern voice): Show me!

There was a moment of silence. Ah Boy was disappointed and turned around to leave when he heard some slapping sounds.

Father (in a stern voice): You little slut. Let me teach you a lesson.

His father must punishing the maid. Ah Boy grinned from ear to ear.

Maid (pleading): No Sir! Not so hard Sir! It will leave a mark. Argh!

Father (in a stern voice): Who's your daddy?

Maid: You Sir! You!

Father (in a stern voice): You got suck other men's dick?

Maid: No Sir! No! I never!

Father (in a stern voice): Then why Ah Boy say he saw you sucking some random guy's cock at the staircase?

Maid (in a weak voice): No Sir! Ah Boy lying. I never! Don't hit me anymore!

Father (in a stern voice): Did you also let other men fuck you?

Maid (almost crying): No Sir! I swear! I never let anybody fuck my pussy!

Hearing his father abuse the maid gave him a hard-on. His kaypoh-ness got the better of him and he peeped through the keyhole. What Ah Boy saw made his kuku bird grow by a few more millimeters.

His father was using his cock to smack his maid's face. Piak! Piak! Piak!

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): That lying little bitch! She was definitely sucking that big, black cock. Now she's getting punished. My dad is using his cock to smack some sense into her. What irony! Hahaha!

Maid (in a sweet voice): How can I make you believe me?

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): No! The maid is bluffing you! She will bait you into having sex with her and then she will blackmail you and say you rape her! Don't fall into the trap Father!

There was a brief paused. Ah Boy got worried. Will his father be tempted by his stupid maid?

Maid (pleading): Please Sir! Let me suck your big, strong cock until you cum. I swallow.

Father (in a firm voice): No.

Ah Boy smiled to himself. He knew his father was too smart to fall for this kind of sex trap. He will not be bought and he will not be bribed. Definitely his role model and someone he will always look up to.

Maid (in a sweet voice): Please Sir, please!

Father (in a firm voice): Turn around.

Without warning, Father smacked the maid butt.

Ah Boy gasped. His father was a true man. Not give in to sexual advances but give out punishment like a Drill Sergeant. But what happened next caught Ah Boy by surprise.

chupchaikia
14-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Maid (pleading): Please Sir! Let me suck your big, strong cock until you cum. I swallow.

Father (in a firm voice): No.

Ah Boy smiled to himself. He knew his father was too smart to fall for this kind of sex trap. He will not be bought and he will not be bribed. Definitely his role model and someone he will always look up to.

Maid (in a sweet voice): Please Sir, please!

Father (in a firm voice): Turn around.

Without warning, Father smacked the maid butt.

Ah Boy gasped. His father was a true man. Not give in to sexual advances but give out punishment like a Drill Sergeant. But what happened next caught Ah Boy by surprise.

Without warning, Father pulled down his maid's panties and pushed his cock into her pussy.

Maid: Argh! Sir! Argh! Argh! Pain!

Father: Pain? But you are so wet already. Where got pain? Big black cock you already can take in, my baton so small, sure you can take it.

Maid: No Sir! No! I never let him fuck me! No!

Father (while pumping the maid doggy style): No? You never? You sure you never let other men fuck you?

Maid: I swear Sir! I swear! Oh God! Your baton so hard. Don't hit me so hard!

Ah Boy was suddenly so disappointed in his father - a man whom had thought him to learn from all the historic heroes and uphold justice. When the evil empire controlled the whole world, how Princess Leia rebelled and refused to give in to tyranny, even when they degraded her and forced her to wear a bikini. Father told him stories of how brave men like Tom Cruise would carry out impossible missions, just to keep the world safe.

This was the same man huffing and puffing, panting away fucking his maid doggy-style.

Maid (in a sexy voice): Sir! Your baton is so thick and hard. I can feel it throbbing inside my pussy now.

Father: Yeah baby! Yeah!

Maid: You shoot inside of me? We make another baby boy, replace that stupid Ah Boy!

The words stung Ah Boy hard and he knew he had to do something. He could not allow his father to make a mistake. Since his father would not listen to reason, surely his mother will?

That's it! He will go tell his mother. His mother is a teacher so she will listen to reason and side with him. With the evidence to speak for itself, his horny father and the lying maid will both get into trouble. The next time his father reprimands him, Ah Boy will just have to repeat the story of how he and mother caught them red-handed fucking like a pair of sexually depraved rabbits.

Ah Boy beamed with pride as he dashed towards his mother's room. He was surely going to get the last laugh!

crizpy
14-01-2021, 07:23 PM
camping for more. TS got potential be published writer sia. go go go! :D:D

LittlemanMou
14-01-2021, 10:12 PM
So far so good. Please continue TS :)

chupchaikia
14-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Maid (in a sexy voice): Sir! Your baton is so thick and hard. I can feel it throbbing inside my pussy now.

Father: Yeah baby! Yeah!

Maid: You shoot inside of me? We make another baby boy, replace that stupid Ah Boy!

The words stung Ah Boy hard and he knew he had to do something. He could not allow his father to make a mistake. Since his father would not listen to reason, surely his mother will?

That's it! He will go tell his mother. His mother is a teacher so she will listen to reason and side with him. With the evidence to speak for itself, his horny father and the lying maid will both get into trouble. The next time his father reprimands him, Ah Boy will just have to repeat the story of how he and mother caught them red-handed fucking like a pair of sexually depraved rabbits.

Ah Boy beamed with pride as he dashed towards his mother's room. He was surely going to get the last laugh!

Ah Boy ran as fast as he could to his mother.

Ah Boy (panting): Mum! Quick come!

Mother: What is it now?

Ah Boy (trying to catch his breath): Faster come. Look! See!

Ah Boy's mother didn't like to be disturbed especially when she was engrossed watching her Korean drama but the boy seemed to have something urgent to show him.

Ah Boy tugged at his mother's nightie, causing it to stretch at the seams, exposing her naked flesh.

Mother (angrily): Stop it Boy! This is very unbecoming!

Ah Boy: Faster quick come look, mum! Dad is hurting our maid with his baton! The maid keep saying "Pain Sir! Don't hurt me!"

Alarmed at the thought of her husband abusing the maid, Ah Boy's mother rushed out of the room and stormed towards the maid's room. Her career as a teacher would be ruined if the press got word that her husband was beating their domestic worker. Ah Boy clapped his hands together with glee. There was going to be a storm brewing and he was not going to miss this for the world!

Ah Boy hid behind his mother, letting her take the charge. Mother kicked open the door and there stood her husband, towering over the maid, who was on her fours, seemingly shaking in fear.

Father (in a shocked voice): What happened, dear?

Mother: Ah Boy said you were hurting the maid with your baton.

A 'clang' sound could be heard.

Father: Oops! That was just to scare her into telling the truth.

Maid: Sorry Sir! Sorry Mum! I really don't have a boyfriend. This is Ah Boy's PE shorts.

Ah Boy rushed past his mother's body. The maid was kneeling down, holding his shorts up for his mother to inspect. On the shorts was a batch of fresh white goo.

Mother (angrily): Whose is this?

Father: That was precisely my question, dear. I saw this and I confronted her cos I thought our maid might have a boyfriend. When she said it belonged to Ah Boy, that was when I took the baton out.

The maid nodded.

All eyes were on Ah Boy.

Ah Boy: But...... I......

He wanted to explain to his mother what he saw - how his father was fucking their maid like a dog but here his maid was, fully clothed, kneeling down. And his dad was not naked either. The only 'smoking gun' was his PE shorts with lots and lots of cum on it.

Then he heard his maid gasp.

He turned his attention to the maid. She was pointing at Ah Boy. Specifically his crotch.

Mother shrieked.

There was a wet patch there. Ah Boy had prematurely ejaculated again.

chupchaikia
16-01-2021, 12:19 AM
Then he heard his maid gasp.

He turned his attention to the maid. She was pointing at Ah Boy. Specifically his crotch.

Mother shrieked.

There was a wet patch there. Ah Boy had prematurely ejaculated again.

Mother (angrily): Ah Boy! What have you done now?

Ah Boy (stammering, not knowing what to say): I... Erm... I...

Maid (sounding innocent): Mum, you see? Nowadays, Boy Boy has grown up already so he's more active.

Mother (still very crossed): Is this yours? (Pointing to the shorts in the maid's hands).

Ah Boy: Yes, it is mum but I swear I never cum until so much. It could be Dad's.

The maid wanted to say that Ah Boy's puny kuku bird was incapable of cumming anything of this quality and quantity but she just kept her mouth shut and let 'her man' do the talking.

Father (shouting): What did you just say? You are clearly in the wrong. Masturbating while peeping at the maid changing. Now to add insult to injury, you want to shift the blame to me? What insolence!

Ah Boy did not know what to say. In one day, he had angered his mother, his maid and his father. he swallowed his saliva.

Ah Boy (clearing his throat): That was not what I meant, Dad. What I was trying to say is that you being older than me, should have more cum than me.

Father (glaring at him): Are you now accusing me of fucking the maid and then ejaculating on your shorts?

Ah Boy (shaking his head while flailing his hands): No! No! No!

Father (controlling his anger): I think you'd better minimize talking. You have said more than enough.

Mother (looking at the maid and then at Father): So were you two fucking just now?

Father (interrupting the maid): No dear, it was exactly like what Ah Boy said. I was threatening the maid with that baton. I didn't really mean to hit her or hurt her. Just wanted to scare her.

Mother: You'd better not hurt the maid. I don't want to get entangled in any scandal or drama.

Father (while pulling Mother away): Come now dear, let's go talk in our bedroom instead. Your nightie so sexy tonight. Why you still wear bra and panties underneath? Such a waste not to display your sexy body.

Mother (seeming embarrassed): Shh! Ah Boy and the maid are around.

Father: That's why I said we talk more in the room.

Mother: I don't want to talk anymore. I want to see if Song Joong-ki will marry Song Hye Kyo or not?

Father (thinking to himself): Fuck Song Joong-ki la! If you are half as hot as the Song Hye Kyo, I won't be fucking the maid already!

https://2sao.vietnamnetjsc.vn/images/2018/06/05/09/58/song-hye-kyo-2.jpg

Watching his parents leave the room, Ah Boy also took his leave but just as he was about to leave, his maid tapped his shoulder.

Maid (mockingly): You know what Boy-Boy? Your Daddy was really fucking the maid and then he cream-pie my pussy and ejaculated all inside of me. I just sat on top of your short and let it flow all on top of it. And yes, your Daddy got more cum than you. So hot! So nice! Like a Red Bull! And I want to carry his baby boy who will be smarter and less fatty than you.

Ah Boy wanted to retort but the maid threatened.

Maid: You touch me, I call you Daddy and Mummy. I say you molest me. Or maybe I say you rape me and then you have to marry me and raise your little brother as your own son!

Ah Boy could only sob in silence while he slowly retreated to the safety of his own room.

Happpynewyear
16-01-2021, 01:42 AM
A great story bro! That Ah Boy is really a joke. :D:D

morrissey1209
16-01-2021, 08:25 AM

Conserve sexual energy for what if you not having sex? Shoot sexual energy beams out of your arse ah?

Balashnikovy
16-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Well written! In the mood bro!

hornyafare
16-01-2021, 03:13 PM
No sound no picture from TS, he went MIA?

deematter
16-01-2021, 09:16 PM
haha...a story with so many questions..in old days, many people are named like that

saynayers
16-01-2021, 11:34 PM
Conserve sexual energy for what if you not having sex? Shoot sexual energy beams out of your arse ah?

Nowhere to have sex la hahaha :D

Brigadier
17-01-2021, 03:39 AM
No sound no picture from TS, he went MIA?

TS crying at one corner, give him some time to come back and type with shaky hands

chupchaikia
18-01-2021, 11:01 AM
TS crying at one corner, give him some time to come back and type with shaky hands

You mean Ah Boy?

chupchaikia
18-01-2021, 06:49 PM
Watching his parents leave the room, Ah Boy also took his leave but just as he was about to leave, his maid tapped his shoulder.

Maid (mockingly): You know what Boy-Boy? Your Daddy was really fucking the maid and then he cream-pie my pussy and ejaculated all inside of me. I just sat on top of your short and let it flow all on top of it. And yes, your Daddy got more cum than you. So hot! So nice! Like a Red Bull! And I want to carry his baby boy who will be smarter and less fatty than you.

Ah Boy wanted to retort but the maid threatened.

Maid: You touch me, I call you Daddy and Mummy. I say you molest me. Or maybe I say you rape me and then you have to marry me and raise your little brother as your own son!

Ah Boy could only sob in silence while he slowly retreated to the safety of his own room.

Leaving the maid's room, he sullenly made his way back to his room when his ears picked up the distinctive sounds of a person grunting. Being an expert in all sorts of pornography, he was certain it was not those estactical "Ah! Ah! Ah!" sound but that of involuntary/forced sex. His little kuku bird raised it's tiny head.

Ah Boy (to his kuku bird): Yes brother! Let's go see what's happening?

He peeped into the keyhole and was surprised to see his mother riding on his father's cock.

Mother: You so limp. You must be fucking the maid, aren't you? Just like what Ah Boy said? You dirty old man!

Father (grunting): No dear. No. I never. Just getting old.

Mother: Then show me you still got it, you old dog.

Father: You horny little slut. Later you give birth to triplets (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=800892)again.

Mother (panting): You don't like it meh? Our Shirley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150), Kimberley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150), and Ashley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150) - not good daughters? (Also see Bro Depraved's story (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=800892) - here (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=800892))

The mention of three younger sisters (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=800892) made Ah Boy smile - they were so lovable, so cute!

https://i.postimg.cc/fy54N01K/OIP.jpg

Exhausted after riding on his father, his mother collapsed on top of him.

Mother: You fuck me from behind, I want to watch my Korean drama.

Father (grumbling): Ok ok, you go and turn on your show.

Ah Boy quickly hid himself lest his father catch him peeping from the keyhole. He heard a few clicks and some rearranging going on in the room. He took another peep through the keyhole. This time he saw his father fucking his mother doggy style while his mother was watching her K-drama. It was a scene whereby Song Joong-ki was kissing Song Hye Kyo.

Mother: Oh baby! Yes! So long you never fuck me so hard already.

Father (panting): Song! Song!

The two lead actors were kissing passionately on-screen

Mother (raising her voice): Oh yes! Fuck!

Ah Boy didn't know his prim and proper mother was capable of such language.

Father (getting excited by Mother's moans): Hye Kyo! Hye Kyo! Ahh!!!

The two adults climaxed and collapsed in bed as the Korean drama played on.

Shirley: Kor Kor, why you she-she (pee) in your pants again?

Ah Boy's enjoyment was cut short by his sister's intrusion.

Kimberly: What's so nice to see ah?

Ashley: Oh hor! You spy on Daddy, Mummy.

Ah Boy quickly stood up, covering his crotch. It must have been the n-th time he shot his diluted load in his shorts. With his back against the door (covering the keyhole), he hurriedly asked his sisters to move along.

Ah Boy: No la! I thought they watching the new X-Men movie without us but it's some boring opera. Go your rooms ok? Kwai la!

The maid walked past giving Ah Boy a dirty look.

Maid (mockingly): Shame, shame.

chupchaikia
18-01-2021, 07:11 PM
Shirley: Kor Kor, why you she-she (pee) in your pants again?

Ah Boy's enjoyment was cut short by his sister's intrusion.

Kimberly: What's so nice to see ah?

Ashley: Oh hor! You spy on Daddy, Mummy.

Ah Boy quickly stood up, covering his crotch. It must have been the n-th time he shot his diluted load in his shorts. With his back against the door (covering the keyhole), he hurriedly asked his sisters to move along.

Ah Boy: No la! I thought they watching the new X-Men movie without us but it's some boring opera. Go your rooms ok? Kwai la!

The maid walked past giving Ah Boy a dirty look.

Maid (mockingly): Shame, shame.

Before Ah Boy could react, the door opened behind him, causing him to fall. Father and Mother emerged from the room.

Father: What are you all doing here? You looking for Mummy and Daddy?

The three girls pointed at Ah Boy and jeered at him for wetting his pants and playfully ran off.

Ah Boy seeing that he had made enough of a fool of himself, scampered off into his room. He hid under his blanket and fell into a deep sleep. By the time he woke up, it was already morning. Oh shit! He had missed school!

Having offended his maid, she decided not to wake him up and make him miss school. He scrambled out of bed and quickly dressed. As he was about to rush down the stairs, the door bell rang. Feeling frightened, he ran back into his room to hide.

From the creak in his door, he saw his parent's room door open. His mother was at home too! Shit! Shit! Double shit!

His mother made her way downstairs to open the door. Ah Boy using all the ninja turtle skills he has learn from watching movies to mimic some stealth ninja moves. He hid as best as he can.

Mother opened the door.

Mother: Hi! Why are you here?

Male Visitor (muffled voice): Heard from the staff at the general office... Not in school... Today... Missing... No news... Came to check...

Mother welcomed the male visitor in. When he came into view, Ah Boy was shocked that it was actually the Korean-American vice-principal, Mr Sherman Ashton Kim!

Ah Boy didn't like Mr Kim because of the way he always looks at his three younger sisters - Shirley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150), Kimberley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150), and Ashley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150). But whatever it is, he knew he was definitely in trouble now because the vice-principal was obviously here because he skipped school.

He trembled in fear as he watched his vice-principal sit at the sofa downstairs.

Mother: I sent the maid to get some things. She won't be back so soon. Please wait a while. I get you a drink?

Balashnikovy
18-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Excellent write up bro. Camping for next update. :p

Brigadier
18-01-2021, 10:22 PM
You mean Ah Boy?

Yes sir, AH BOY! 21 Gun salute for your content!

chupchaikia
19-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Excellent write up bro. Camping for next update. :p

Ok Bro!

Yes sir, AH BOY! 21 Gun salute for your content!

Thank you Sir! General Sir! Is that Paige Chua in your profile pic?

https://www.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/new_app_article_detail/public/8days-images/12868740-1-paige-2_0.jpg?itok=s35kAKyY

guilindude
19-01-2021, 10:26 PM
Nice update bro.
Will Ah Boy become a Man? :D

chupchaikia
20-01-2021, 11:34 AM
Nice update bro.
Will Ah Boy become a Man? :D

The day Ah Boy stops starting threads that ask people questions like:

What cigarettes u all smoke? (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=800994&highlight=)
Is it Possible to find single caucasian woman in SG? (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=798306&highlight=)
Is it possible to get FREE SEX? (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=801760&highlight=)

And after he start all these threads, when people don't reply him,
he will start more threads like "I need help dealing with BOREDOM!!! (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=801617&highlight=)"
or he "Feeling very Frustrated these days (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=802260&highlight=)"

And then, when he doesn't get the answers he wants,
he will lash out at people saying that "This Forum alot SIAOLANG (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=801461&highlight=)"
or complain that he "GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=802225&highlight=)"

There could be even more threads started by him,
using his various, many other clone nicks,
but all of of them bear his signature lousy spelling and bad English
because even though "he grow up watching hollywood movies (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=798306&highlight=)"
and he "become obsessed with barbie blonde hair blue eyes (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=798306&highlight=)"
he is but a "secondary school dropout (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=801617&highlight=)" so can't blame him. Tsk! Tsk!

Maybe then, he will become a man?

chupchaikia
20-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Mother welcomed the male visitor in. When he came into view, Ah Boy was shocked that it was actually the Korean-American vice-principal, Mr Sherman Ashton Kim!

Ah Boy didn't like Mr Kim because of the way he always looks at his three younger sisters - Shirley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150), Kimberley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150), and Ashley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150). But whatever it is, he knew he was definitely in trouble now because the vice-principal was obviously here because he skipped school.

He trembled in fear as he watched his vice-principal sit at the sofa downstairs.

Mother: I sent the maid to get some things. She won't be back so soon. Please wait a while. I get you a drink?

Anybody want to guess what will happen next?

cupid xpress
20-01-2021, 01:11 PM
Excellent writing bro TS
Waiting for your next installment.

Hehe

Slowpump
20-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Ah Boy will be smoking more ciggies nervously after seeing this. The sad thing is probably someone is sponsoring his behaviour, likely his momma.

chupchaikia
20-01-2021, 06:32 PM
Ah Boy will be smoking more ciggies nervously after seeing this. The sad thing is probably someone is sponsoring his behaviour, likely his momma.

Why smoke more ciggies, bro?

chupchaikia
20-01-2021, 07:11 PM

Afraid that his parents would beat the shit out of him, Ah Boy peed in his shorts. The warm feeling of his urine dampened his shorts. Fearful that the stench of his pee would alert Mr Kim or his mother of his presence. He regretted not listening to his Health Education Teacher and drink more water for his diet was mainly soft drinks so naturally his pee was dark and pungent. He quietly ran to the toilet to wash up.

He took off his wet shorts and cleaned up, throwing his soiled shorts into the laundry basket, cowering in the corner, afraid what was to come next. He waited for what seemed like an eternity but nobody came for him. Again, curiosity got the better of him and he slowly came out of his hiding place.

He peered out of the toilet but found nobody in sight so he slowly made his way back to the stairwell. From his hiding place, he looked down and saw Mr Kim was relaxing on the sofa with his hands clasped behind his head. Mother had come back with some drinks. Ah Boy's mouth watered as he suddenly felt thirsty. How nice if he could taste some of the soft drink right now.

Mr Kim: You didn't come in to school today. Are you ok?

Ah Boy (thinking to himself, relieved): Mr Kim didn't come for me after all!

Mr Sherman Ashton Kim was the son of a famous North Korean scientist who defected to Hawaii. From what Ah Boy heard, Mr Kim's mother was an American, that's why he has English-sounding name and Caucasian genes. Growing up in Hawaii, he always surfed so he had a great body and tan and many of his school teachers like to flock around him.

Mother: Oppa! You are so nice! You came here just to see how I am! I am so touched.

Mr Kim: I love it when you call me 'Oppa'!

Mother (in a cute voice): Oppa! Oppa!

Mr Kim: You are touched? But I haven't touched you yet.

Mr Kim got up and unbuckled his belt and let his pants slip to the floor. He unbuttoned his boxers and pulled his cock out.

Mr Kim (stroking his cock): Come Sarang Hae, have a taste of some American-bred Gimbap.

Mother: Oh! Oppa! I forgot how nice your rice roll tasted.

Mr Kim (in a mocking tone): You forgot? Then let me remind you of how filling it is. My Sushi Roll is a mix of Korean Kim Chee and American Mayonnaise. Come and taste it!

Mother: Oppa! You make cock-sucking sound so delicious.

Mr Kim (waving his gigantic cock like a wand): Isn't it, you little slut? Now get on your knees and crawl over like a bitch and suck my Korean-made Gimbap until I cover you with my American-made Mayonnaise!

Ah Boy watched with his mouth opened wide-wide as his mother got down her knees and crawled towards his vice-principal.

cupid xpress
20-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Bro TS, your English very good....

ThickKKB
20-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Damn good story, thanks bro!

Omega69
20-01-2021, 11:19 PM
To TS gimme some points i cant post anymore after being zapped to negative

Brigadier
21-01-2021, 04:17 AM
Brigadier up you with 21 Gun Salute.

greenboar
21-01-2021, 09:24 AM

KeepCalmNParty !!

chupchaikia
21-01-2021, 02:28 PM
ANSWER FEEDBACK TIME!

Bro TS, your English very good....

Replying to Bro cupid xpress:
Thank you Sir! I was from Geylang English School. I wish Mr Mr Neo could see this because he used to say my English was rubbish.

Damn good story, thanks bro!

Replying to Bro ThickKKB
Thank you Sir!

Replying to Bro Omega69:
Are you not posting now?

Brigadier up you with 21 Gun Salute.

Replying to Bro Brigadier
21 gun salute to you too Sir!

KeepCalmNParty !!

Replying to Bro greenboar
Excellent advice!

chupchaikia
21-01-2021, 06:49 PM
Mr Kim (stroking his cock): Come Sarang Hae, have a taste of some American-bred Gimbap.

Mother: Oh! Oppa! I forgot how nice your rice roll tasted.

Mr Kim (in a mocking tone): You forgot? Then let me remind you of how filling it is. My Sushi Roll is a mix of Korean Kim Chee and American Mayonnaise. Come and taste it!

Mother: Oppa! You make cock-sucking sound so delicious.

Mr Kim (waving his gigantic cock like a wand): Isn't it, you little slut? Now get on your knees and crawl over like a bitch and suck my Korean-made Gimbap until I cover you with my American-made Mayonnaise!

Ah Boy watched with his mouth opened wide-wide as his mother got down her knees and crawled towards his vice-principal.

Ah Boy had never imagined his mother this way. She was always a kind but firm, no-nonsense mother. But here she was, on her fours and crawling towards her vice-principal like a bitch in heat.

Just last night, he caught his father fucking the maid and now his mother going to suck off the vice-principal. What was happening here? It all seemed so surreal! It's just like some thread he read online. And here it is, presenting itself in real life!

Ah Boy had always envied people online able to watch all these lewd acts in front of them and now he had the front row seat. The only sad thing was - he was merely a member of the audience and not the lead actor of the show. He could only stroke his tiny kuku bird while he watched. He swore under his breath that all these will change one day. Because, with his extensive knowledge of porn and daily research, how could he not be an expert on this topic?

Using his multiple nicks, he had carefully surveyed the various forums, understanding important topics like:

What cigarettes u all smoke? (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=800994&highlight=) - this is an important question to getting the kind of girls Ah Boy liked.
Is it Possible to find single caucasian woman in SG? (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=798306&highlight=) - Ah Boy had realized that he lusted for Caucasian women for their fuller figures. Looking at his horny mother, now he understood why?
Is it possible to get FREE SEX? (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=801760&highlight=) - Ah boy thought: Why pay when you can get it for free, right?

Ah Boy's chain of thought was broken by the moans of his vice-principal.

Mr Kim (moaning): Oh yes! Sarang Hae! Eat my rice roll! Eat it!

Mother (while bobbing her head up and down): Hmm. Mmmp. Slurp.

Mr Kim (moaning): Oh yes! Sarang Hae! You are making my American-bred Gimbap so hard now.

Mother broke off from sucking Mr Kim and pouted.

Mother (in a slutty voice): Oppa! People sick and you make people suck you. *Cough cough

Mr Kim: Oh! Sarang Hae! So inconsiderate of me! I forgot why I truly came here. I wasn't going to take advantage of your sickness but I was really concerned about your well-being.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): Wow! I knew Mr Kim was a gentleman, just like me! Glad he showed Mother that not all men are sex-crazed monsters. There are good, noble men, like me!

Just as Ah Boy was grinning to himself, Mr Kim suddenly grabbed his mother and threw he on the sofa.

Mr Kim: I think you need a jab! It will make you feel all better.

Without waiting for his mother to react, Mr Kim lifted Mother's skirt and yanked off her panties.

Mother (in a shocked voice): Oppa! No!

Mr Kim: Oh, come on Sarang Hae, this is not the first time. You know you want it.

He said it as he flung Mother's panties to the opposite side of the room. Ah Boy wished he could have gotten hold of it so that he could sniff Mother's womanly scent.

Mr Kim proceeded to spread Mother's legs and penetrated her in one swift stroke.

Mother (moaning in pleasure): Ahh! Oppa! So big! Ahh!

chupchaikia
22-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Mr Kim: I think you need a jab! It will make you feel all better.

Without waiting for his mother to react, Mr Kim lifted Mother's skirt and yanked off her panties.

Mother (in a shocked voice): Oppa! No!

Mr Kim: Oh, come on Sarang Hae, this is not the first time. You know you want it.

He said it as he flung Mother's panties to the opposite side of the room. Ah Boy wished he could have gotten hold of it so that he could sniff Mother's womanly scent.

Mr Kim proceeded to spread Mother's legs and penetrated her in one swift stroke.

Mother (moaning in pleasure): Ahh! Oppa! So big! Ahh!

Seeing Mr Kim treat his mother roughly gave Ah Boy a hard-on. Come to think of it, anything and everything will give Ah Boy a hard-on, even posting nonsensical stuff makes him high but that's another story for another time.

Ah Boy began playing with his kuku bird. It felt sticky even before he began to stroke it.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): Why like this ah? I must note this down then ask in the forum what is this?

Meanwhile, in the living room, Mr Kim was close to cumming. Mother, feeling his American-Korean cock throbbing inside of her, decided to take control of the situation.

Mother: Oppa! Change position please.

Mr Kim got off and allowed Mother to reposition herself.

Mother slipped off her clothes.

Mother (in a slutty voice): Oppa! Suck my nipples?

She didn't have to ask twice for Mr Kim attacked Mother's twin peaks as if he lacked lactose in his diet, slurping and sucking noisily. Having rested enough, Mr Kim went back to his assault.

Mr Kim: Spread your legs for me Sarang Hae. I want to penetrate you.

Like an obedient slave girl, Mother spread her legs and used her hands to hold them in position.

Mother: Fuck me Oppa! Fuck me!

Mr Kim obliged by plunging his cock into Mother. Grunting with each plunge, it didn't take long before he reached his limit.

Mr Kim (groaning): Sarang Hae, I am cumming!

Mother (shaking her head from side to side): Shoot inside of me! Shoot! I want your hot cum!

Mr Kim didn't seem to stop. He just continued to plow Mother until he shot his load deep inside of Mother. He let out a deafening war-cry and collapsed on top of Mother.

Ah Boy noticed that Mr Kim did not wear any condom. This means that Mr Kim could in fact be his real father. Ah Boy beamed with pride - no wonder he didn't look like an every-day Singaporean. It's because he had some American-Korean genes.

Ah Boy knew it! He was a special boy. He had all the different genes in him - American, Singaporean, Korean - what a unique mix he was indeed!

chupchaikia
22-01-2021, 07:06 PM
Mr Kim (groaning): Sarang Hae, I am cumming!

Mother (shaking her head from side to side): Shoot inside of me! Shoot! I want your hot cum!

Mr Kim didn't seem to stop. He just continued to plow Mother until he shot his load deep inside of Mother. He let out a deafening war-cry and collapsed on top of Mother.

Ah Boy noticed that Mr Kim did not wear any condom. This means that Mr Kim could in fact be his real father. Ah Boy beamed with pride - no wonder he didn't look like an every-day Singaporean. It's because he had some American-Korean genes.

Ah Boy knew it! He was a special boy. He had all the different genes in him - American, Singaporean, Korean - what a unique mix he was indeed!

Looking down, Ah Boy noticed that he had made a mess of the stairwell. Flapping his arms uncontrollably, Ah Boy got up and made his retreat to the safety of his room. But as he got up, he slipped on his own liquid and tumbled down the stairs. He felt the bumps of the stairs as he rolled down, his excess fats acting as a cushion to his fall. He closed his eyes tightly, wishing that by doing so, it would lessen his pain.

Mr Kim: Ah Boy! What are you doing?

Ah Boy opened his eyes and saw the tall figure of Mr Kim towering over him. He looked up and smiled.

Ah Boy (in an enthusiastic voice): FATHER!

Mr Kim: I am not your father!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0291/2221/products/I_will_not_be_your_father.jpg?v=1559064467

Before Ah Boy could register the words that Mr Kim said, Mother came into view.

Mother (angrily): Why are you not is school?

Ah Boy (stammering): I... I...

Mother (raising her voice): What did I tell you about stammering? What's wrong with you? Are you retarded? Did the fall make you stupid?

Ah Boy (trying hard to think of an excuse): Mother, I......

Mother (almost screaming): And why are you stark naked? What the hell is wrong with you?

Ah Boy forgot that he had thrown his pee-drenched shorts into the laundry basket and walked out of the toilet naked. He was supposed to go to his room to change into a fresh set of clothes but the free "fuck show" downstairs caught his goldfish brain attention and he forgot what he had set out to do.

Mr Kim: I shall leave you to handle your son. Very disappointing. I had expected more from him.

Ah Boy: Father! Don't leave me! I promise to be a good son. Please don't leave me.

Mother: What are you talking about? Why are you addressing Mr Kim as your father?

Ah Boy: I saw everything. I know everything. I saw Mr Kim fucking you from upstairs. He came inside of you. He wasn't using protection. He is a virile man. I am his son.

Mother (shocked): Boy-Boy! You will stop this nonsense at once! (Pointing to Mr Kim) I want you to apologize to Mr Kim for sprouting nonsense.

Mother (facing Mr Kim, bowing apologetically): I am so sorry Sir! I don't know what got over my son today. He's was not feeling well today that's why he didn't go to school. Please excuse him. The medicine is making him talk nonsense.

Mr Kim (clearing his throat): Obviously. I don't know what he saw. He must be hallucinating.

Mother excused herself to get Ah Boy a fresh set of clothes while Mr Kim helped Ah Boy up.

Ah Boy: Thank you father! I know you are my father. Just look at how well endowed I am! I am an Alpha male, just like you!

Mr Kim (trying to contain his anger): Listen you little pipsqueak! For the last time, I am not your father.

By this time, Mother had come back with some clothes for Ah Boy.

Mother: Here! Put these on!

Mr Kim (turning to Mother): Sorry to have imposed on you, I have to get going.

Mother: Thank you Mr Kim! I will get back to you on your requirements.

Mr Kim (whispering into Ah Boy's ear in a low voice): Don't you ever call me 'father' again. You are not my son. Although I cannot say the same for Shirley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150), Kimberley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150) and Ashley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150) - they do have my genes, don't they?

Mr Kim turned back to smile at Ah Boy before waltzing out of the main door.

ShaTauKokDog
23-01-2021, 10:22 AM
well written! :D That 'virgin' should really contact seaj for further advice! :D

BigFeast
23-01-2021, 09:01 PM
Looking down, Ah Boy noticed that he had made a mess of the stairwell. Flapping his arms uncontrollably, Ah Boy got up and made his retreat to the safety of his room. But as he got up, he slipped on his own liquid and tumbled down the stairs. He felt the bumps of the stairs as he rolled down, his excess fats acting as a cushion to his fall. He closed his eyes tightly, wishing that by doing so, it would lessen his pain.

Mr Kim: Ah Boy! What are you doing?

Ah Boy opened his eyes and saw the tall figure of Mr Kim towering over him. He looked up and smiled.

Ah Boy (in an enthusiastic voice): FATHER!

Mr Kim: I am not your father!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0291/2221/products/I_will_not_be_your_father.jpg?v=1559064467

Before Ah Boy could register the words that Mr Kim said, Mother came into view.

Mother (angrily): Why are you not is school?

Ah Boy (stammering): I... I...

Mother (raising her voice): What did I tell you about stammering? What's wrong with you? Are you retarded? Did the fall make you stupid?

Ah Boy (trying hard to think of an excuse): Mother, I......

Mother (almost screaming): And why are you stark naked? What the hell is wrong with you?

Ah Boy forgot that he had thrown his pee-drenched shorts into the laundry basket and walked out of the toilet naked. He was supposed to go to his room to change into a fresh set of clothes but the free "fuck show" downstairs caught his goldfish brain attention and he forgot what he had set out to do.

Mr Kim: I shall leave you to handle your son. Very disappointing. I had expected more from him.

Ah Boy: Father! Don't leave me! I promise to be a good son. Please don't leave me.

Mother: What are you talking about? Why are you addressing Mr Kim as your father?

Ah Boy: I saw everything. I know everything. I saw Mr Kim fucking you from upstairs. He came inside of you. He wasn't using protection. He is a virile man. I am his son.

Mother (shocked): Boy-Boy! You will stop this nonsense at once! (Pointing to Mr Kim) I want you to apologize to Mr Kim for sprouting nonsense.

Mother (facing Mr Kim, bowing apologetically): I am so sorry Sir! I don't know what got over my son today. He's was not feeling well today that's why he didn't go to school. Please excuse him. The medicine is making him talk nonsense.

Mr Kim (clearing his throat): Obviously. I don't know what he saw. He must be hallucinating.

Mother excused herself to get Ah Boy a fresh set of clothes while Mr Kim helped Ah Boy up.

Ah Boy: Thank you father! I know you are my father. Just look at how well endowed I am! I am an Alpha male, just like you!

Mr Kim (trying to contain his anger): Listen you little pipsqueak! For the last time, I am not your father.

By this time, Mother had come back with some clothes for Ah Boy.

Mother: Here! Put these on!

Mr Kim (whispering into Ah Boy's ear in a low voice): Don't you ever call me 'father' again. You are not my son. Although I cannot say the same for Shirley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150), Kimberley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150) and Ashley (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20412150&highlight=#post20412150) - they do have my genes, don't they?

Nice story bro, more interesting than the ones omega posted :D:D

chupchaikia
23-01-2021, 09:56 PM
well written! :D That 'virgin' should really contact seaj for further advice! :D

Thank you Bro ShaTauKokDog!
Think he went into hiding or using another nick to post.

Will return points once I get the chance bro!

Nice story bro, more interesting than the ones omega posted :D:D

Thanks Bro BigFeast!
Omega got post stories?
Thought he only asks questions that only he can answer? LOL

Really wondering if I should continue the thread?
Is the story too boring or lame for the brothers here?

cupid xpress
31-01-2021, 07:06 PM
Bro, TS....
Waiting your next post

chupchaikia
31-01-2021, 08:26 PM
Bro, TS....
Waiting your next post

Wow! Bro cupid xpress!

Thought the hoo-ha died down already
and most of them no more tuning in to this story.

As long as it doesn’t bore people,
I will be happy to provide some entertainment.

What nick is Omega69 using now?
Or is it school term start already
and he got too much homework so no time to post?

9Empress
01-02-2021, 12:30 AM
Entertaining thread bro. Thanks :)

chupchaikia
01-02-2021, 10:07 AM
Entertaining thread bro. Thanks :)

Thank you 9Empress!

Good to know people enjoy reading this. LOL

newyorker88
01-02-2021, 09:30 PM
Really ROFLAO.... hahahahaha

chupchaikia
02-02-2021, 11:18 AM
Really ROFLAO.... hahahahaha

Thank you Bro newyorker88. Glad you like.

chupchaikia
02-02-2021, 11:51 AM

Just in a few days, Ah Boy's life had changed. He thought he had a charmed life - a good father, a good mother, a helpful maid, cute little sisters - but it was all a lie. At least his good grades were a fact and he considered himself the smartest boy in the room. He vowed to make his stupid vice-principal regret that he was not his son. He was going to ace his PSLE and get into a top tier school.

Ah Boy (shouting loudly into his pillow): Fuck you Mr Kim Chee! Bye and good riddance!

Ah Boy had wanted to shout out loud but he was a considerate boy and always had the good intentions of his neighbors at heart.

There was a knock on the door and Ah Boy almost peed in his pants. Again. Yes, Ah Boy had this unfortunate case of being unable to control his bladder.

Mother: What was the nonsense you were sprouting just now?

Ah Boy: Ma...... Just now......

Mother (cutting Ah Boy off): Just now what? You called your mother a whore in front of her boss? Is that what a good son should do?

Mother came forward. Because Ah Boy trained himself in the ancient arts of Shaolin, Wudang, Kunlun, Huashan, Quanzhen (just to name a few) by watching hours and hours of video footage, he was as agile as a monkey. He avoided his mother's outstretched hand by quickly performing the "cuckoo fly over the coop". He did a spin and expertly dodged his mother's hand but he had exerted too much 'torque' in his spin so he spun 'slightly' only 'slightly' out of control. Luckily he also learnt the Toad Skill and he landed safely on his face.

undergroundtree
02-02-2021, 01:14 PM
paging for boy boy!:D

chupchaikia
02-02-2021, 01:40 PM
paging for boy boy!:D

Yes? Who pah pager for Ah Boy?

Think Ah Boy MIA for quite some time liao.
His last post was here (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20434844&postcount=52).

Maybe school re-open so he busy study.
Maybe he become silent reader because school encourages silent reading
Or maybe he registered a new nick?

But not to worry, your friendly neighborhood Chupchai Kia is here
for regular dose of "The Adventures of Ah Boy"
(as long as got people want to read)

chupchaikia
10-02-2021, 06:47 PM
It was nearing Chinese New Year and everybody was in a festive mood. Ah Boy also didn't have mood to study. Anyway, with his superior intellect, he also don't need to study much.

He turned on his laptop and watched this movie on the opium war. History was his favorite subject as he always loved to imagine himself as an ancient Chinese Emperor with a million concubines.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Fq82KFXXXXawXVXXq6xXFXXXy/Ancient-Chinese-National-Fancy-Dress-Brown-Cosplay-Gintama-Clothes-Fantasies-Female-Belly-Sexy-Dance-Beyonce-Hanfu.jpg

This particular story was about a Kung Fu master and his two students fighting against the British. This story resonated with him because he also knew all forms of ancient martial arts and he don't like Ang Mor, especially those mixed blood like his vice principal. While he watched the show, he imagined the British baddie to be Mr Kim.

Ah Boy (thinking aloud): You say I am not your son? I hope you die horribly.

In the movie, the British paid a lot of money to a beautiful cult leader to kill off the Kung Fu master and his two students. He didn't really pay much attention to the story because he was busy scrolling so that he could get to the main two points of the movie (Click here (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805148) to read the whole Opium War story).

As the credits scrolled, Ah Boy pulled down his shorts and used his thumb to play with his cock. As Ah Boy had a large thumb, using his thumb adequately covered the length of his cock. He closed his eyes and recalled the scenes from the earlier movie and imagined the beautiful cult leader got gang raped by three evil men (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805148).

In Ah Boy's imagination:

Evil Man #1: Surrender to us and we will spare your life!

Beautiful Cult Leader: I would rather die than surrender to you.

Evil Man #1: Nonsense! The three of us are the leaders of the Wu Lin faculty! We are the Alpha and the Omega!

Evil Man #2: There is no way you can overcome all 69 moves of our undefeatable skill. We will torture you until you cry for mercy!

Evil Man #3: Come on brothers! Let's take her on right now!

Beautiful Cult Leader: No! Oh ! Oh! Please! Don't do this! Don't make me pregnant with your evil children!

Ah Boy didn't have to imagine much before he unloaded everything in his hands. Just then, the door swung open and his sisters appeared.

Shirley: Kor! What are you doing? Why got all those grunting sounds one?

Ashley: Ya lor! Sounds like pig oink oink leh!

Shirley: Sounds more like someone in pain Loh!

The two sisters argued as to who had a better description of the sounds that Ah Boy made when the bickering was interrupted by Kimberly’s shouts.

Kimberly (pointing to a puddle of goo on the floor): Hey! What's that? Eek!

All three of his sisters focused their eyes on Ah Boy. Suddenly one of his sisters screeched.

Ashley: Yee! Kor kor not wearing his shorts!

Shirley: Eee! So shame-shame! Show everybody his kkj!

Ah Boy hurriedly got up but slipped on his own cum and fell on the floor. Seeing this, his three sisters started laughing. Ah Boy wanted to tell them that this was no laughing matter. Even though it didn't look erected, falling on his cock was a painful affair. By the time he regained his composure, his three sisters have already fled the scene. Their voices could be heard trailing off in the distance.

Ashley: Orh hor! Kor kor shee shee in the room again!

Shirley: Shame-shame! Baboo Seng!

Kimberly: Later Mummy and Daddy will cane you again! Tee hee!

newyorker88
10-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Getting more hilarious

chupchaikia
10-02-2021, 08:51 PM
Getting more hilarious

Thanks to the good reference material provided.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805148

A post of brilliance by a person who obviously has a small [CENSORED]
(Usually nicks give clear indications, if you know what I mean?)

chupchaikia
10-02-2021, 10:35 PM
Ah Boy hurriedly got up but slipped on his own cum and fell on the floor. Seeing this, his three sisters started laughing. Ah Boy wanted to tell them that this was no laughing matter. Even though it didn't look erected, falling on his cock was a painful affair. By the time he regained his composure, his three sisters have already fled the scene. Their voices could be heard trailing off in the distance.

Ashley: Orh hor! Kor kor shee shee in the room again!

Shirley: Shame-shame! Baboo Seng!

Kimberly: Later Mummy and Daddy will cane you again! Tee hee!

Afraid that his parents would scold him, Ah Boy quickly cleared up the mess he made. He was afraid to ask his maid to help because of recent events. Realizing he had used up all the tissue in his room, he used his school uniform, underwear and whatever fabrics he could get his hands on. He just had to clean up all the incriminating evidence in his room.

Being a smart boy, Ah Boy realized he not only had to ensure his room was spotless, it had to smell good too! Grabbing his Snoopy wallet, he made his way out of his flat.

That was when he met her - the chio bu who stayed on 2nd floor (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805147)! He had seen her once, climbing up the stairs to 2nd storey. Being a natural busybody, Ah Boy had stealthily followed her, so he knew which unit she stayed in. As he saw her open and close the gate, he realized he had shot off yet another load in his underwear.

Seeing her leave her flat, he knew he had found his chance! He was going to climb up the stairs to the 2nd floor and see if she had left any of her sexy high heels outside her house.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): 2nd Floor chio bu so sexy. Her heels must smell very nice too! I smell already sure high one!

Europarapa
10-02-2021, 10:41 PM
Ah Boy is back!! :D

chupchaikia
10-02-2021, 11:27 PM
Ah Boy is back!! :D

Hi hi Bro Europarapa!
Yes! Ah Boy is back thanks to the good reference material provided.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805148

Suddenly a new clone open so many new threads with so many new ideas!

chupchaikia
10-02-2021, 11:42 PM
Seeing her leave her flat, he knew he had found his chance! He was going to climb up the stairs to the 2nd floor and see if she had left any of her sexy high heels outside her house.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): 2nd Floor chio bu so sexy. Her heels must smell very nice too! I smell already sure high one!

Ah Boy saw stiletto heels of different heights and colours placed neatly by the doorway. He felt his little kukubird nod its cute little head as he imagined the different heels as different girls standing along the corridor waiting for him to call their number.

Today, he felt like chilli red so he picked up that pair and buy them to his nose and gave them a good sniff.

Ah Boy (smiling to himself): Oh my love! My darling! Your feet smell like Hong Kong!

He took one of the heels and stabbed his balls a few times.

Ah Boy: Ouch! Maybe I stab too hard already.

He then licked the heel, imagining it is the slender legs of his 2nd floor neighbor.

Ah Boy (murmuring): Oh you are so smooth. You smell so good. You make me so horny.

Ah Boy was so engrossed in his fantasy. He never knew he also had a shoe fetish.

Neighbor (shouting): Oei! You siao is it?

The loud voice scared Ah Boy and he frantically threw the high heels away.

Ah Boy (shrieking as he flapped his hands wildly): Aiyeee!

Ah Boy dashed towards the staircase. A normal boy would have to run down the stairs - one step at a time but Ah Boy was no ordinary boy! He was versed in the 69 mystical martial arts and he rolled down the stairs in record time! No sooner had he reached the ground floor, he used his “Toad Skill” to hop to a corner and then he scampered off towards the supermarket. He just remembered he also had to buy some deodorant to mask out the musky smell of his bedroom.

aldrich87
11-02-2021, 07:51 PM
camping for more

chupchaikia
18-02-2021, 10:54 AM
Neighbor (shouting): Oei! You siao is it?

The loud voice scared Ah Boy and he frantically threw the high heels away.

Ah Boy (shrieking as he flapped his hands wildly): Aiyeee!

Ah Boy dashed towards the staircase. A normal boy would have to run down the stairs - one step at a time but Ah Boy was no ordinary boy! He was versed in the 69 mystical martial arts and he rolled down the stairs in record time! No sooner had he reached the ground floor, he used his “Toad Skill” to hop to a corner and then he scampered off towards the supermarket. He just remembered he also had to buy some deodorant to mask out the musky smell of his bedroom.

By the time Ah Boy got home, his flat was deserted. Either his mother, father or maid must have brought his three sisters out. No matter, this will give hims some time to clear off his mess. And, maybe if he had some more time, he can engage in another round of snake wrestling.

(Note: In Ah Boy's mind, he always think his childhood or manhood is very huge but in reality.........)

Usually he got the maid to clean up his room but this time around, with all the incriminating evidence lying around, it was better that he did it himself. As he was about to throw away all the tissue paper and wet wipes, he heard the gate open. He wanted to shout out and ask who it was but he felt guilty for 'discharging his firearm' in his room (and got caught by his sisters - see Post #71 (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20467528&postcount=71)) so for once, he kept his kaypoh mouth shut.

Unfamiliar Woman Voice: So how should I punish you for your incompetence?

Father: But boss, it was an honest mistake. Let's move on, ok?

Unfamiliar Woman Voice (raising her voice): Unacceptable!

Father: We had the right intentions but went about it the wrong way. Anyway, I've apologised and made amends. Please understand that from time to time, despite best efforts, errors may occur.

Unfamiliar Woman Voice (in a mocking tone): Right intentions then went the wrong way? You might as well said it went left or up or down! Full of excuses! Look at my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex)! I didn't become a manager and get this Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) by making errors. Understand?

Father: Yes boss.

It was the first time Ah Boy saw his father sound so obedient in front of another woman other than mother. And grandmother. And Aunty Siew Lan. And that aunty from the other block. He understood then if he wanted control over his father, he had to get himself a Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex), not an Omega or a Tissot but a true-blue Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) and become a manager!

Woman Manager wearing a Rolex: I accept your apology. Now about 'making amends'. How about it?

Father: Yes boss! Right away boss! I sent my maid out to buy some things and I asked her to bring my three daughters with her. She won't be back so soon.

Woman Manager wearing a Rolex: That's good. Now get on your knees.

Ah Boy saw his father get down on his knees and bow down to his manager. His manager extended her hand towards my father's face.

Woman Manager wearing a Rolex: Now kiss my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex).

Father kissed the Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) on his manager's outstretched hand.

Father (making kissing sounds): Oh you are so gorgeous!

Woman Manager wearing a Rolex: Are you talking about me or my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex)?

Father: Both of you. Gorgeous works of art by god!

Father's manager took off her Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex). Ah Boy got really excited. Was she going to give her Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) to his father?

Woman Manager: Hold on to my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex). Don't drop it. I don't think you can afford to pay for it if you damage it.

His manager continued to remove her skirt and pull down her panties. Wow! Ah Boy had yet another hard-on.

Ah Boy's father moved forward to lick his manager's privates but she stopped him. Wow! This is new? Ah Boy thought all women liked to be licked below.

Woman Manager: Stop! You are not fit to touch my privates.

From where he was hiding, Ah Boy could see his father was disappointed. But it also made him feel horny because he could see a woman dominate and humiliate his father.

Woman Manager: I want you to take my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) and rub my cb with it. Only my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) is qualified to caress my privates. Go now. Fuck me with my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex)!

Ah Boy got so aroused. Given that the manager was only a 6/10 at best but the way she talked and behaved made him horny. He swear that girls wearing Rolex watch made him horny (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex).
(Click here (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) to see related thread)

cupid xpress
18-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Well done TS.... very interesting story

jiopan
18-02-2021, 04:56 PM
Omega or Tissot so su seh meh? :p

chupchaikia
18-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Well done TS.... very interesting story

It's only as interesting as the material provided by (you know who). LOL!

Omega or Tissot so su seh meh? :p

Sorry bro! No offense to other watch brands. Just a story. No angry k?

chupchaikia
19-02-2021, 12:26 PM
From where he was hiding, Ah Boy could see his father was disappointed. But it also made him feel horny because he could see a woman dominate and humiliate his father.

Woman Manager: I want you to take my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) and rub my cb with it. Only my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) is qualified to caress my privates. Go now. Fuck me with my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex)!

Ah Boy got so aroused. Given that the manager was only a 6/10 at best but the way she talked and behaved made him horny. He swear that girls wearing Rolex watch made him horny (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex).
(Click here (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) to see related thread)

Woman Manager: Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!

Ah Boy was getting aroused hearing the moans of his father's manager.

Woman Manager: Wait.

His father's manager got up and unbuttoned her top and removed her bra. Ah Boy was right to say that she was a 6/10 because once naked, his father's manager paled in comparison to the MILF actresses in Asian drama.

https://www.dramasian.com/attachments/christy-chung-annie-yi-candy-law-jpg.77416/

But you know what they say in Hokkien, when there are no fish, the prawns will do.

Woman Manager: Give me back my precious Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex).

Ah Boy's father lowered his head and presented his manager's soaked Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex).

Woman Manager: You see? Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) is Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex). So different from the other watches. Even when soaked, it still functions so well. Can you hear it ticking?

She put the watch to Ah Boy's father's ear and he nodded in agreement.

Woman Manager: Now lick my beautiful Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex)!

Ah Boy watched in amazement as his father stuck out his tongue and lick the cb juice on her Rolex (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20472547&highlight=lick+the+cb+juice+on+her+rolex#post20472 547).

Father: Hmmm... Mmmm... Mmm... Boss... So nice!

Woman Manager: Alright stop.

She pulled the Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) away from him and wore it on her wrist.

Woman Manager: And now, I want you to lick and suck my neh neh while I lie naked here, wearing only my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex).

His father's manager took some cushions and put them in such a way it supported her back. She laid down and shifted her weight until she was comfortably settled in.

Woman Manager: What are you waiting for? Show me how you 'make amends'.

ThaiSamYuan
19-02-2021, 02:33 PM
Like father like son. Both interested to fuck women wearing Rolex watch :D

chupchaikia
19-02-2021, 03:25 PM
Like father like son. Both interested to fuck women wearing Rolex watch :D

Ah Boy mah. No choice.

That's why when he cannot get Rolex, he settled for Omega.

chupchaikia
19-02-2021, 03:52 PM
Woman Manager: Alright stop.

She pulled the Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex) away from him and wore it on her wrist.

Woman Manager: And now, I want you to lick and suck my neh neh while I lie naked here, wearing only my Rolex watch (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=805145&highlight=rolex).

His father's manager took some cushions and put them in such a way it supported her back. She laid down and shifted her weight until she was comfortably settled in.

Woman Manager: What are you waiting for? Show me how you 'make amends'.

Ah Boy's father got down on his knees and started to lick and suck on his manager's breasts. Maybe it's due to her frame so her boobs appeared larger. Involuntarily Ah Boy started to rub his peanut of a cock again.

As his father feasted on his manager's breasts, his manager started finger fucking herself. Chio or not, pretty or otherwise, Ah Boy could only stare and salivate while his father enjoyed himself. Ah Boy hated himself for being in this state. He made up his mind to vent his frustrations later online using one of his many fictitious nicks.

Woman Manager: Oh yes! Suck my neh neh! Suck them harder!

Ah Boy got more and more turned on and started to use his thumb to play with his cock (not that long so thumb is more than enough to cover most of it).

With every passing moment, Ah Boy's father got bolder. He now shifted himself and positioned his face at his manager's cunt. Without warning, Ah Boy's father dived in, eating his manager with enthusiasm.

Woman Manager: Oh yes! Repent! Use your tongue to make your amends!

Ah Boy also think that there are a lot of things he should repent. Like he always peek at girls when they raised their hands in class, or how he always waste online bandwidth by asking stupid questions.

How he wish he could repent this way also? He would be more than happy to lick and suck too!

As his father buried his face between his manager's legs, he stretched out his hands to carcass his manager's nipples.

Woman Manager: Oh yes! That's it! Massage my breasts! Squeeze my neh neh chee! Press them with your stubby fingers.

All these dirty talk was too much for Ah Boy and he found himself squirting all over the floor again. So much for cleaning up just now.

Unlike his quick-firing son, Ah Boy's father fared much better. He was still tongue-fucking his manager.

Woman Manager: Ok, enough. I want to feel the real thing inside of me. Can you do that?

Ah Boy's father got off his knees and positioned his cock at the entrance of his manager's cunt.

Father (proudly): This is for you boss!

Ah Boy's father pumped his manager with a vengeance, as if he was taking out all his frustrations on her. The woman, did not mind, instead, she seemed to enjoy the pounding that he was giving her.

Woman Manager: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Father's manager panted in between his thrusts. Ah Boy's father increased his speed and reached his climax soon after.

Father: Boss! I am cumming!

Woman Manager: No! Don't come first! Make me come first you useless turd!

Father: No Boss! Cannot already! My soldiers all at the Customs already! I am cumming!

Woman Manager (using her hands to push him away): Then shoo! Shoo! Go away! Go shoot in the plant or something.

Father's manager somehow 'removed herself' from Father's cock and used her legs to kick him away. Having past the line of no return, Father could not hold it anymore so he aimed his cock at the nearest flowerpot and let loose all his cum.

Father (groaning as he released): Argh!

Ah Boy felt his cock twitching again.

chupchaikia
23-02-2021, 11:20 PM
Father: Boss! I am cumming!

Woman Manager: No! Don't come first! Make me come first you useless turd!

Father: No Boss! Cannot already! My soldiers all at the Customs already! I am cumming!

Woman Manager (using her hands to push him away): Then shoo! Shoo! Go away! Go shoot in the plant or something.

Father's manager somehow 'removed herself' from Father's cock and used her legs to kick him away. Having past the line of no return, Father could not hold it anymore so he aimed his cock at the nearest flowerpot and let loose all his cum.

Father (groaning as he released): Argh!

Ah Boy felt his cock twitching again.

Ah Boy went into spasm and shot his load in his shorts again. By the time he came back to his senses, his father's manager was already dress and walking out of the door.

Woman Manager: So I will see you back in the office. You can take the rest of the day off but don't skive ok?

Father (while closing the gate): Sure boss!

Not wanting to be spotted by his father, Ah Boy cleverly retreated into his room. As he had emptied his tank a number of times that day, he snuggled into a corner and quickly fell asleep. He was only awakened by the shrieks of his mother.

Mother (screaming loudly): Who dirtied my potted plant?

He heard footsteps coming up the stairs and his bedroom door burst open.

Mother (glaring at Ah Boy): What did you do to my favorite plant?

Ah Boy: I never do anything Mother.

Mother: Don't lie Ah Boy! You know I hate liars. Why did you spit into my plant? Is it because I gave you too much homework to do?

Ah Boy saw his maid come up carrying the potted plant.

Maid: Mum, this one not spit. You smell.

The maid raised the potted plant, offering it to Ah Boy's mother.

Mother (raising her voice): You mad is it? Ask me to smell?

The commotion attracted Ah Boy's father and he too, came into the room.

Maid: Mum, Sir, I think this one is semen.

Father's eyes widened. Before anybody could say anything, his father chided Ah Boy.

Father: I am very disappointed in you. How can you masturbate into your mother's favorite plant?

Recalling the day's earlier events, Ah Boy opened his mouth to protest. But before he could get another word out, he was quickly shot down by his father.

Father: You deny some more? You know how your mother and I hate liars!

Ah Boy decided to 'take one for the team' and admitted that he was the one who ejaculated into the potted plant.

Mother (suspiciously): That's quite a lot of cum for a young boy.

Ah Boy: That's because I store up a lot and then one shot shoot out. Piu piu piu! (imitating gun firing sound)

Mother (getting more suspicious): But sperm doesn't build up in this manner, if........

Before Mother could complete her sentence, Father raised his hand and smacked Ah Boy across the face.

Father (imitating Ah Boy's voice): Piu piu piu! You act cute is it?

Ah Boy smiled knowingly at his father, as if to tell him that he knew who the real culprit was and he was doing this to 'shield' his father.

Father glared angrily back at Ah Boy who continued to give his father a silly smile. Losing his patience, his father gave Ah Boy another two tight slaps.

Unable to control his tears and puzzled as to why his father treated him this way when he was loyal this time around, Ah Boy wailed out in pain, flapping his hands furiously.

Ah Boy (crying loudly): Boo hoo! Boo hoo!

Ah Boy cried so loud that all the neighbors could hear him. Poor Ah Boy!

chupchaikia
24-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Ah Boy smiled knowingly at his father, as if to tell him that he knew who the real culprit was and he was doing this to 'shield' his father.

Father glared angrily back at Ah Boy who continued to give his father a silly smile. Losing his patience, his father gave Ah Boy another two tight slaps.

Unable to control his tears and puzzled as to why his father treated him this way when he was loyal this time around, Ah Boy wailed out in pain, flapping his hands furiously.

Ah Boy (crying loudly): Boo hoo! Boo hoo!

Ah Boy cried so loud that all the neighbors could hear him. Poor Ah Boy!

Ah Boy woke up late the next day. Crying took up a lot of his energy. By the time he woke up, he found himself alone at home. His mother left a note stuck to the door: the whole family had gone out to buy Chinese New Year goodies and since Ah Boy had misbehaved, it was decided that he would be grounded and had to stay at home. There was food on the kitchen table and Ah Boy made his way there to eat his meal.

After he finished his meal, he felt his tummy 'churning'. Maybe this always happens to people who are full of shit. He rushed to the toilet but just as her was about to enter my the toilet, he saw a Karang Guni Man downstairs blowing his trumpet.

Noting that man was not wearing his mask properly, the kind-hearted (a.k.a. kaypoh) Ah Boy waved to him.

The Karang Guni Man looked at Ah Boy, nodded his head in acknowledgement and then turned away.

Not thinking much about it, Ah Boy went into the toilet to do his business.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): Oh well, I tried to warn him.

As he was releasing his load, he could hear thumping sounds outside his flat, followed by sounds of squeaky wheels. After a moment of silence, he heard the doorbell.

Ah Boy rushed out of the toilet and opened the main door, thinking that someone might have forgotten their keys.

Karung Guni Man: Eh, what you want to sell?

Ah Boy: Huh?

Karung Guni Man: You wave to me. You got something to sell?

Ah Boy: No lah Uncle. Your mask... Just want tell you your mask never wear properly.

The Karung Guni Man just stare at Ah Boy. Speechless.

Karung Guni Man: 浪费我的时间!

Before Ah Boy could say anything, the Karung Guni Man walked away.

Recalling how his maid had played him out time and again - planting his dad's cum on his shorts (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20426562&postcount=29), indirectly accusing Ah Boy of cumming on his mother's favorite potted plant (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20489760&postcount=87), just to name two, he wanted to get his revenge on her.

Ah Boy: Uncle! Wait! You come my maid room. She got a lot of things she don't want.

Ah Boy smiled to himself. He was so smart. He could get the Karung Guni Man to take away some of his maid stuff and he would get paid.

He quickly opened the gate and ushered the man into his maid's room. The Karung Guni Man did a quick glance of the room and found that there was nothing of interest.

Ah Boy: How about this cassette tape player?

Ah Boy knew that his maid treasured this cassette player and if it went missing, she would be very sad.

Karung Guni Man: Who uses a cassette tape player? Even Star-Lord also upgraded to Zune player already. 浪费我的时间!

Ah Boy: This! This!

Ah Boy said as he waved an old tablet. Surely this is worth some money?

Karung Guni Man: Please la! This one how old already? Give my grandchildren, they also don't want. 浪费我的时间!

Just then, he heard a familiar voice.

Maid: Who are you and what are you doing in my room?

Ah Boy had not expected the maid to come back so soon. He got a shock. He knew he would get into trouble now so he stuttered as he tried to cook up a story to cover his backside.

Maid: Ah Boy! What are you doing in my room? And why you shit already, never clean your backside? Why are you so bloody dirty like a pig?

The Karung Guni Man sensing something was amiss quickly introduced himself and shifted all the blame to Ah Boy.

Karung Guni Man: Sorry ah young lady. This fatty called me to come up and he said you have things to sell. That's why I am in this room. You are correct. He's very smelly and dirty but because he said he got something to sell, that makes him my customer. Customers are always right so I didn't want to comment. Now that I know this is your room and you have nothing to sell, I will be on my way.

The Karung Guni Man turned around to leave but the maid tugged his little finger.

Maid: I got something I want to sell but I don't feel comfortable selling things in front of Ah Boy. Wait he know where I keep all my valuable things.

Karung Guni Man (agreeing with the maid): Yes! This makes sense.

Karung Guni Man (turning to Ah Boy): Ok, now none of your business. Go away now! Get lost!

The Karung Guni Man gave Ah Boy a rough shove and pushed him out of the maid's room. Once he cleared the threshold, the maid quickly closed and locked the door behind her.

Maid: Come! Come! I show you this! How much you pay for this?

Ah Boy was very curious (read; Kay Poh) to find out what his maid was selling so he tried to peep through the keyhole. What he saw gave him an instant hard-on!

(To read the full story of the Karung Guni Man, please click here (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20488724&highlight=#post20488724).)