PDA

View Full Version : Spa in Serangoon

HY1209
07-01-2008, 12:21 PM
There is this spa that i went before christmas and would like to share with bro here.

It is at a stretch where 3 spa are in a row. Used to provide only clean and decent massage. All 3 provide a range of servives from facial to slimming. My prefered one use is the one in the centre, which is a unisex spa. The other 2 used to be for female only. It provide good massage in a clean and nice environment.

From the exterior, you can be quite sure that you will not find any other service other than those posted on their adverisemnet board in these 3 joints.

one day, i was about to enter the second spa (as usually)when i notice a mei mei on the door step of one of the other 2 by the side. Asked her whether they massage guys or not and reply was positive. Bingo! I have actually step into this recep sometime ago and was told they only service woman.

Anyway went in and found they have changed new management and they have 5 to 6 china gals now.

The interior is quite nice and looks upclass.

Asigned a gal but forgot her name.

looks: 6.5
boobs: 34b
massage: 6.5 at most
hj: 7
damage: 50
fj: did noy try that day although she offered. not in the mood
entry: 30 if i am not wrong

But brother don't expect a very good massage here. The massage standard is like any other average TN. The only plus point is nice and clean place compared to TN.

joboman
07-01-2008, 08:00 PM
bro,which part of serangoon?ctr,north or gardens?

TonyMontana
09-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks to Bro HY for the location. went down yesterday. There are 3 spas side by side , this one is called SP**G.

Went in, saw this girl at the recep, wah not bad looking, wear low cut can see longkang deep deep..... hoping that she'll serve me.

Place is very nice.. bright spacious and clean. Impressive, juz like TS mentioned. Got Jaccuzi bathtub also, for an extra $10 can use... not bad... i was thinking. Entrance is $30 btw.

So went to the room, found out longkang girl's name is Xiao Yue. She served me tea then got down to business.

Massage is nothing to shout about. This place not for massage lovers. Soon she popped the GQ.... HJ with Boobs Roaming for $50. ok , on her. she quite giggly type and inexperienced.... so i taught her some stuff on how to make the HJ more sexciting.... boobs fucking nice to rubbah... C cupper.... Soft and nice..... After awhile i Shot my load into her hands...

Chit Chat awhile had somemore massage then i left. She say she going back to Chengdu for CNY , leavving on 10th jan. BUt on the way out i saw another china girl even prettier than her.... Definitely a good place to return to.

SP**NG SPA
------------
Ambience 9/10: SPACIOUS, CLEAN, BRIGHT and UPMARKET at cheap TN price

XiaoYue
--------
Looks :7/10 pleasant girl next door type
Massage: 3/10 can count like dun have la
HJ: 6/10 dun rly know how to
Attitude 9/10 willing to please n learn which makes up for everything

Damage: Entrance $30 + HJ $50 = $80

Innoncent$
11-01-2008, 02:00 PM
I thin they are referring to spring spa at upp serangoon rd (Lim T... T...). This is not a new place and have been there for years. If you refer back to those old threads.... :P

Gunblader
12-01-2008, 07:16 AM
how long is the session for $30 entry fee?

darkniteau
12-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Thanks Bro Innoncent$ for the tip.
It's near where I stay, will pop in when I get the chance.

Yum Yum

packardbell
13-01-2008, 05:58 AM
There is this spa that i went before christmas and would like to share with bro here.

It is at a stretch where 3 spa are in a row. Used to provide only clean and decent massage. All 3 provide a range of servives from facial to slimming. My prefered one use is the one in the centre, which is a unisex spa. The other 2 used to be for female only. It provide good massage in a clean and nice environment.

From the exterior, you can be quite sure that you will not find any other service other than those posted on their adverisemnet board in these 3 joints.

one day, i was about to enter the second spa (as usually)when i notice a mei mei on the door step of one of the other 2 by the side. Asked her whether they massage guys or not and reply was positive. Bingo! I have actually step into this recep sometime ago and was told they only service woman.

Anyway went in and found they have changed new management and they have 5 to 6 china gals now.

The interior is quite nice and looks upclass.

Asigned a gal but forgot her name.

looks: 6.5
boobs: 34b
massage: 6.5 at most
hj: 7
damage: 50
fj: did noy try that day although she offered. not in the mood
entry: 30 if i am not wrong

But brother don't expect a very good massage here. The massage standard is like any other average TN. The only plus point is nice and clean place compared to TN.

Yup, been to this place. No different from other TN except that probably the atmospere is better and spacious. Seem a bit ex for $30.. Usually $225 for other places. Xiao Yue is one of the youngest, shld try the fj, is fun.

BruceDman
11-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Yup, been to this place. No different from other TN except that probably the atmospere is better and spacious. Seem a bit ex for $30.. Usually $225 for other places. Xiao Yue is one of the youngest, shld try the fj, is fun.

What exact address?