PDA

View Full Version : What cigarettes u all smoke?

Omega69
02-01-2021, 05:17 PM
What brand of ciggs you all smoke and how many sticks a day? How much do u pay for a pack?

For me Gudang Garam is the best cigarettes i ever smoke got kick and smoothness no other cigs can match

pushup
02-01-2021, 06:41 PM
E Cigarettes lol

kyc2110
02-01-2021, 09:49 PM
Are u from MOH? Why ask so much?:rolleyes:

hiongsak
02-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Next thread he gonna ask: What brand underwear do u all wear?

LogCake
02-01-2021, 11:26 PM
Marlboro ice blast is the best.

goldie9660
03-01-2021, 12:46 AM
What brand of ciggs you all smoke and how many sticks a day? How much do u pay for a pack?

Camel Menthol Blast. Around $10 per pack.

Omega69
03-01-2021, 01:06 AM

Around $10 still cheap

willroyce
03-01-2021, 02:12 AM
mostly marlboro... but recently been on winston

willroyce
03-01-2021, 02:16 AM
E Cigarettes lol

im also trying to get a new e-cig, recently a girl i have been talking to from sb said relx is good?? any reviews?

willroyce
03-01-2021, 02:17 AM

hahaha good old days, i started with camel

willroyce
03-01-2021, 02:18 AM
Around $10 still cheap

back when i used to work in malaysia, camel was 4.50$ there

willroyce
03-01-2021, 02:19 AM

hahaha good one bro, i upped you!!

Omega69
03-01-2021, 02:51 AM
hahaha good one bro, i upped you!!

U smoke b4 kreteks?

Servxa
03-01-2021, 03:38 AM
Sampoerna very nice to smoke, sweet sweet taste. got try before?

I Love Boobs
03-01-2021, 09:43 AM
I smoke Gudang Garam / Sampoerna.

tubeless69
03-01-2021, 10:19 AM

Damn, I missed smoking those! I still remember back in the days where you can buy one stick from the mama shop n it comes in tin cans.

sladang
03-01-2021, 10:52 AM
1) Rothmans,

2) Pall Mall,

3) 555 State Express,

4) Benson & Hedges,

5) Consulate

6) Lucky strike

7) Dunhill

Another one call Riffle or Three Riffle or something like that, if am not wrong,

Merdeka generation cigarette brands :D ..

newyorker88
03-01-2021, 12:24 PM

These are strong stuff. Can get sore throat if too much

peregrene
03-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Dji Sam Soe

newyorker88
03-01-2021, 12:37 PM
Dji Sam Soe

Tough to smoke this one. Worst one ever had is lucky strike

Omega69
03-01-2021, 02:18 PM

SG version of Gudang garam suck stick so small loose to indon original i smoke in malaysia

signo
03-01-2021, 02:22 PM
1) Rothmans,

2) Pall Mall,

3) 555 State Express,

4) Benson & Hedges,

5) Consulate

6) Lucky strike

7) Dunhill

Another one call Riffle or Three Riffle or something like that, if am not wrong,

Some of these brands are still available but they taste different nowadays, mostly bad.

A good example is Marlboro Red, during the 'Saturday Night Fever' movie period, they tasted very nice, an enjoyable smoke. But nowadays???:confused::mad:

Even Benson & Hedges, the ones with Malaysian tobacco tastes bad. If you fly out and buy duty free, that's not too bad.

pushup
03-01-2021, 03:30 PM
I smoke relx:D

lipe
03-01-2021, 03:58 PM
bro sladang

up you 17 points.

Have tried these due travelling all over the world. Stopped long time liao due do not want to be controlled by a "stick":

Benson & Hedges Slim, Virginia Slims (both for girls) and Marlboro (USA)

Mild Seven, Seven Stars with charcoal filters, Hope (Japan)

Zhonghua, Panda, Hongta San (China)

1) Rothmans,

2) Pall Mall,

3) 555 State Express,

4) Benson & Hedges,

5) Consulate

6) Lucky strike

7) Dunhill

BroRelax
03-01-2021, 05:45 PM
I remember those old days, whoever created a tread or post a repy which is not relevant to Sex in the Sex Discussion Forum will be zapped gao lat gao lat.

I know this becos i kena from boss many years ago and was zapped by a few hunderd points till negative :(

Now this dont happen and school kids anyhow post multiple useless and meaningless tread. Hope moderator will do something about this.

hotguy2468
03-01-2021, 05:56 PM

I smoke Ang Hoon.... a special brand that only a special band of bros smoke.

Omega69
03-01-2021, 06:02 PM
I remember those old days, whoever created a tread or post a repy which is not relevant to Sex in the Sex Discussion Forum will be zapped gao lat gao lat.

I know this becos i kena from boss many years ago and was zapped by a few hunderd points till negative :(

Now this dont happen and school kids anyhow post multiple useless and meaningless tread. Hope moderator will do something about this.

Theres more to life besides having sex, lifes is not all about sex. Stop being so horny thinking about sex and finding FLs all the time.

Although iam a virgin doing other fun stuff like drinking and smoking make me happier and healthier also no risk from life threatening diseases like HIV and STDs from low lifes sex workers

BroRelax
03-01-2021, 07:37 PM
Theres more to life besides having sex, lifes is not all about sex. Stop being so horny thinking about sex and finding FLs all the time.

Although iam a virgin doing other fun stuff like drinking and smoking make me happier and healthier also no risk from life threatening diseases like HIV and STDs from low lifes sex workers

FL that provide services for Bros here and you called them low life?

You should go get a life and get out of here since you think so lowly of service workers. If they are low life, then what are we who patron them? So you damn high class??

Hope you get zap to negative!

LooksLikeJesus
03-01-2021, 08:30 PM

No point venting on him. These days overwhelming majority of the households have both parents working long hrs. NS 2 years, tend to be only child, a lot of time alone on the PC and hp.

This is what we will end up with, same like any child in a western country. Just sit back, troll em and enjoy the show.:D

Celebration123
03-01-2021, 11:15 PM

Still living in the past, learn to adapt, improve, diversify or else face extinction.
Don't be like Nokia or Kodak.

meX274O0e1cFJ2R
03-01-2021, 11:55 PM
I prefer to smoke reds, brand doesn't matter

PayFuckForget
04-01-2021, 02:25 PM
I'm into flavored methols as the aftertaste won't be so strong:

recently i'm into Marlboro Dry Menthol - Lemon Flavored menthol milds

My fave ciggy is Lucky Strike Click Fresh. It's discontinued in SG and I fucking don't understand why

pushup
04-01-2021, 09:40 PM
Anyone smoke E Cigarettes?:rolleyes:

sladang
05-01-2021, 12:57 PM
I'm into flavored methols as the aftertaste won't be so strong:

recently i'm into Marlboro Dry Menthol - Lemon Flavored menthol milds

My fave ciggy is Lucky Strike Click Fresh. It's discontinued in SG and I fucking don't understand why

Think Marlboro is by far the most popular cigarette brand in SG rite?

And it comes wif so many different flavors ..

chupchaikia
05-01-2021, 02:17 PM

Omega69 is not from MOH. He's also not from IMH or MPH.

Actually, there is a reason for him asking about this. It is because there was one time, a girl asked him what kind of boy smokes the cigarette that he smoke.

Of course, Omega69 got offended so he asked the girl what kind of cigarette should he smoke.

The girl, naturally just scoffed at him and walked off.

This question has tormented him for ages. He tried asking his friends at his school during canteen break but none of them paid him any heed.

He even tried to ask the shopkeeper at the Mamak Shop but instead the shopkeeper asked him for his credentials instead.

So here he is, tail between his legs, seeking our advice.

lipe
05-01-2021, 04:21 PM
bro chupchaikia

haha good one.

Up you 17 points for a good laugh.

Omega69 is not from MOH. He's also not from IMH or MPH.

Actually, there is a reason for him asking about this. It is because there was one time, a girl asked him what kind of boy smokes the cigarette that he smoke.

Of course, Omega69 got offended so he asked the girl what kind of cigarette should he smoke.

The girl, naturally just scoffed at him and walked off.

This question has tormented him for ages. He tried asking his friends at his school during canteen break but none of them paid him any heed.

He even tried to ask the shopkeeper at the Mamak Shop but instead the shopkeeper asked him for his credentials instead.

So here he is, tail between his legs, seeking our advice.

chupchaikia
05-01-2021, 06:16 PM
bro chupchaikia

haha good one.

Up you 17 points for a good laugh.

Thank you for your kind points Bro lipe!

Just trying to help a brother express his frustrations.

chupchaikia
05-01-2021, 06:49 PM
... Actually, there is a reason for him asking about this. It is because there was one time, a girl asked him what kind of boy smokes the cigarette that he smoke.

The girl, naturally just scoffed at him and walked off...

Just to give some clarity and more background to his question:
It was some time back, before Covid and before Circuit Breaker when Bro Omega69 finally decided to take the big leap to 'call a chicken'.

It took him lots of guts to take this step because he had polled various forums on whether he should or should not 'call chicken' and the polls went up and down; it was a fierce fight with participants from both camps PM-ing him and calling him ugly names, which, he was immune to due to his years of martial arts training, has gained a thick exterior skin but that's a story for another thread.

Reading all the FRs given by brothers and having PMed them to interview them on the legitimacy and accuracy of each and every FR, he finally decided to 'call chicken'.

No expense was saved as he was sure that this was a chicken worth calling. Our hero, Omega69 went to an undisclosed location to look for the famous girl in all of the FRs.

When he entered the brothel, he began to examine all the girls in the 'fish tank'. "Why is it called a 'fish tank' when the girls inside are called chickens?" he wondered.

"I will save this question for another thread!" Omega69 thought to himself, "What a smart idea! I am such a smarty pants!" He gave himself a pat on his back.

Coming back to the task at hand, Omega69 took out a magnifying glass and began to examine all the girls inside. Bro [CENSORED] mentioned that [CENSORED] has natural boobs... And Bro [CENSORED] mentioned that [CENSORED] has a nice figure... While Bro [CENSORED] mentioned that [CENSORED] gives the best service... He was spoilt for choice as he scrutinized the girls one by one.

Then, suddenly a patron came and chose the girl in the tight yellow dress.

"Shit!" Omega69 thought to himself, "I wanted to book her one! How dare that guy take her before me?"

He contemplated going up to argue with the patron that he saw the girl from the main door first but decided against it because the guy looked bigger than him and he didn't want people to say that he bully bigger-sized guys.

Shaking his head, he took out the print-out of his poll results and went back to looking at the remaining girls.

He was deciding between [CENSORED] and [CENSORED] when both of them were also taken.

"Shit la! How can like this one?" He cursed. He thought it's the pimps trying to kelong him, taking away all the nicer ones so that he's left with the not-so-nice ones.

He took a look at the girls that were left available to him when a voice boomed behind him.

Pimp: Hello brother! You see-see very long already. You choosing wife huh?

CITY224
06-01-2021, 01:09 AM
I smoke Ang Hoon.... a special brand that only a special band of bros smoke.

Rare commodity now.... very difficult to buy.

skewball
06-01-2021, 03:52 AM
It was some time back, before Covid and before Circuit Breaker when Bro Omega69 finally decided to take the big leap to 'call a chicken'.

It took him lots of guts to take this step because he had polled various forums on whether he should or should not 'call chicken' and the polls went up and down; it was a fierce fight with participants from both camps PM-ing him and calling him ugly names, which, he was immune to due to his years of martial arts training, has gained a thick exterior skin but that's a story for another thread.

Reading all the FRs given by brothers and having PMed them to interview them on the legitimacy and accuracy of each and every FR, he finally decided to 'call chicken'.

No expense was saved as he was sure that this was a chicken worth calling. Our hero, Omega69 went to an undisclosed location to look for the famous girl in all of the FRs.

When he entered the brothel, he began to examine all the girls in the 'fish tank'. "Why is it called a 'fish tank' when the girls inside are called chickens?" he wondered.

"I will save this question for another thread!" Omega69 thought to himself, "What a smart idea! I am such a smarty pants!" He gave himself a pat on his back.

Coming back to the task at hand, Omega69 took out a magnifying glass and began to examine all the girls inside. Bro [CENSORED] mentioned that [CENSORED] has natural boobs... And Bro [CENSORED] mentioned that [CENSORED] has a nice figure... While Bro [CENSORED] mentioned that [CENSORED] gives the best service... He was spoilt for choice as he scrutinized the girls one by one.

"Shit!" Omega69 thought to himself, "I wanted to book her one! How dare that guy take her before me?"

He contemplated going up to argue with the patron that he saw the girl from the main door first but decided against it because the guy looked bigger than him and he didn't want people to say that he bully bigger-sized guys.

Shaking his head, he took out the print-out of his poll results and went back to looking at the remaining girls.

He was deciding between [CENSORED] and [CENSORED] when both of them were also taken.

"Shit la! How can like this one?" He cursed. He thought it's the pimps trying to kelong him, taking away all the nicer ones so that he's left with the not-so-nice ones.

He took a look at the girls that were left available to him when a voice boomed behind him.

Camping for part 2 :D

Omega69
06-01-2021, 04:37 AM

SMLJ what bullshit story is this??? This is cigarettes, not bedtime stories thread

aurahiongka
06-01-2021, 10:40 AM
I prefer to smoke reds, brand doesn't matter

L&M Chill

looking for wholesale supplier for shop. any contacts?

chupchaikia
06-01-2021, 11:29 AM
Camping for part 2 :D

Ok Bro skewball. Here it comes!

OMG turned around and saw this guy with unkempt, greasy hair. He wanted to tell him the benefits of shampooing regularly and personal hygiene but decided not to question the pimp's fashion sense.

Pimp: So how brother? Which girl you want to choose? Down here got so many here, you mean you cannot even find one?

OMG: I am just exercising my rights as a consumer.

The pimp put his arm around OMG and pointed to a few girls using his other.

Pimp: These are all fresh off the boat. Just come one!

"Wow!" OMG thought to himself, "Nowadays people still travel by boat? And if they did, this means that they have not been fucked for a long period of time! This is a great deal!"

The pimp, sensing OMG's hesitation, pointed to one of the younger girls.

Pimp: How about her? She's young and tight and her skills very good one. She will even call you 'lau kong' (husband)!

OMG wanted to tell the pimp that this was like 'forced sales' but he didn't want to trouble the pimp any further so he just nodded.

Pimp: Pay first, fuck later.

OMG took out his plastic bag of coins - he had saved all this money from eating one less 'ham jim peng' at recess and siphoning Coca Cola from his home in thermos flasks instead of buying from that nasty tuckshop aunty.

Pimp: What's this?

OMG: You wanted me to pay. How much?

OMG took the coins of the plastic bag. Luckily he was wise enough to use a plastic bag from a very famous Japanese consortium - this will show the pimp that he actually shopped at high-class places, not some street-corner show. Expertly, OMG started to put the coins into neat stacks of 10-cents, 20-cents, 50-cents and 1-dollar coins. Unlike some losers out there, he was a professional when it came to stacking up coins neatly for counting. In fact, if it weren't for those coin deposit machines, he would have interviewed for a job at the bank!

Pimp: Hello brother! So little money? You come here buy guppy ah?

The money was not enough to afford the girl the pimp recommended. Being an accommodating and understanding customer, OMG told the pimp he was willing to accept whatever option available.

The pimp brought OMG to the back of the establishment and ushered him into a dimly-lit room.

Pimp: Na! This one (CD) give you free!

"Wow!" A freebie! OMG thought to himself. "I must keep the CD wrapper in my Scrap Book so that I can show all the other losers I go 'call chicken' still get free thing!"

chupchaikia
06-01-2021, 06:32 PM
Author's Note:
Thank you all for your kind support to listen and better understand the reasons behind a brother's innocent question.
There is a reason why he preferred to ask questions here instead of other forums, or so I think? (Click here (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=801461))

Sorry for the wait because, I am still under 3,000 characters moderation.
But I will try my best to conclude. Thank you for your patients!

The pimp brought OMG to the back of the establishment and ushered him into a dimly-lit room.

Pimp: Na! This one (CD) give you free!

"Wow!" A freebie! OMG thought to himself. "I must keep the CD wrapper in my Scrap Book so that I can show all the other losers I go 'call chicken' still get free thing!"

It was the first time OMG had been to such an establishment. He had watch all sorts of porn, sniffed his sisters' underwear and watch tons of smut via his hidden cameras around his home but this was it! He was going to fire of his mother load the first time without the help of his hand (don't ask which one).

He sat on the bed wondering if it's a Simmons, Four Star or King Coil. "Yes!" He thought to himself, this would be another great topic to ask in the forum - "What kind of bed u all use when having sex?" OMG was really a smart boy!

The door finally opened and a girl stepped in. At least that was what he thought she was. He couldn't see very well because by this time, he had taken off his bi-focal glasses and it didn't help that he had very poor eyesight.

Girl: You bathe.

The girl pointed the attached bath to OMG and he quickly showered.

OMG: Are you coming in to wash me?

The girl ignored him so he had no choice but to wash himself. OMG quickly washed himself up and came out of the bath.

Girl: You got wash your pigeon?

The girl touched OMG's soft penis and it immediately came to live. OMG felt really excited and was about to touch the girl when she barked at him.

Girl: Hygiene! Please go wash! We have a lot of time.

With his tail between his legs, OMG rushed back to give his little brother a good scrub. "A lot of time?" he thought, "That girl must be joking! I have the stamina of 10 tigers! I can last at least 3 hours. I will probably fuck her until she call 'tolong'!" OMG thought to himself, giving himself another pat on his back. Turning off the tap, he rushed out of the cubicle and into the room.

Girl: Use towel. Dry up. You are just like a primary school boy; everything also must tell you.

OMG: Ok, ok! Now all done already. Please stop shouting at me. This is my first time. I don't know anything even though inside the forum I post like I know everything.

The girl calmly told him to lie on the bed and then she straddled him.

Girl: Now I am going to suck your cock.

OMG's penis immediately came back to life and stand at attention. Unlike that joker, Jin's penis which was the size of his sister's little finger (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20406529&postcount=26), OMG's penis was larger (by a few millimeters at least).

The girl held on to OMG's balls and gave the shaft of his penis a few strokes. As she was about to put the thing in to her mouth, OMG screamed.

OMG: Oh! Oh! No! Cum already! Ahhh! Ahhh! So hot! Ahh!!!

OMG told me that the velocity and immense heat of his sperm must have temporarily blinded that girl as she had to feel her way to the wash area to wash up.

Feeling triumphant, OMG took out a packet of cigarettes, lit one and began smoking. I mean that's what all men (not Ah Boys) do after they have sex in the movies, right?

He laid back in the bed and was happily puffing when the girl came back.

Girl: Ah Boy! Why you smoke this kind of cigarettes? Like a sissy like that.

OMG (feeling offended): So what kind of cigarettes should I smoke?

The girl just scoffed, turned her back at him and walked off, slamming the door behind her.

So here we are (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=800994)!
That's why he asked the question the way he did.

THE END

lipe
07-01-2021, 07:50 PM
Grace Fu: Smoking to be banned from all hawker centres

All hawker centres will eventually become smoke-free.

Minister for Sustainability and the Environment (MSE) Grace Fu said in a written reply in Parliament on Monday (Jan 4) that the move comes to protect diners from second-hand tobacco smoke and create a more pleasant dining environment.

Ms Fu pointed out that as of December 2020, out of a total of 114 hawker centres, 87 are currently smoke free. She added that the MSE has required all hawker centres constructed since 2015 to adhere to such a status.

She also noted that 27 out of the 114 hawker centres have smoking corners, which will eventually be phased out during repairs or redecoration works.
As an incentive, Ms Fu said that hawker centres which are undergoing the Toilet Improvement Programme (TIP) can qualify for increased funding if their smoking corners are rescinded.

She also urged Town Councils to apply for the TIP to upgrade the hawker centre toilets and rescind smoking corners at the same time.

Netizens who commented on the issue online were mixed.

Some worried about “the elderly who had been smoking their whole life, who can’t read English or access fb?”

Others said that whereas previously smokers would congregate at a designated smoking corner, now they would step out and smoke at places convenient to them. /TISG

ttocaw
07-01-2021, 07:52 PM

For me Gudang Garam is the best cigarettes i ever smoke got kick and smoothness no other cigs can match

I smoke DaHongPao brown sugar pearl 30%.
It's one of the better cigars that liho carry.

You should try if you can afford it. They always check my IC because i look under 21.

chupchaikia
18-01-2021, 06:18 PM

So, after so many days and so many replies, what's the conclusion, Bro Omega69?

You found the answer you wanted?

Oops! I forgot, you cannot use Internet while in the Institute (https://www.imh.com.sg/).

We wait for you to get released on good behavior or when you got chance to create another clone.

LooksLikeJesus
18-01-2021, 07:55 PM
Anyone smoke E Cigarettes?:rolleyes:

Why.............???????????:D