07-01-2008, 03:56 AM
Name : UNISSE
Height : 1.67m
Statistics : 36C'26'36 - natural boobs
Damage : $140/90/2
Preview : http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/covered-2.jpg

Bonniesan
07-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Arrived and awaiting for bros to test her!

Bonniesan
08-01-2008, 07:21 AM
Hope to see the reports on her soon! :o

Bonniesan
09-01-2008, 07:20 PM
FR copied from group by bro STOPIE :

Looks:7/10
Body:9/10 (Very Fair & Curvy body)
Tits:9/10 (Natural C)
GFE:9/10
Catbath:10/10
Massage:9/10
BJ:10/10 Very sensual, suck you like no tomorrow.
FJ:9/10
Service:9.5/10 Super Service. Attention to details.

PS:Not a SYT but a full bodied woman. Got curves @ the right places.

NikonMan69
09-01-2008, 09:35 PM
As promised to Boss Bonnie, here is my FR and this is written according to my view.

After a hard day's work, rushed to the hotel.
Door open a young lady about her late 20s welcomed me. Long nice brown hair, meaty/bak bak but not the plump kind. Nice boobs as stated and good to grab all over.

First thing Unisse did was to give me a nice BJ with cap on. Still shiok with cap on and immediately my little brother stood up rock solid :)

Proceeded to do missionary. I took it real ssssllllllllooowww. Savouring every stroke and taking my time. Her legs spread wide wide. Too bad no mirror to see. But her legs are silky smooth, good to spread out.

Next try the doggy. Pump a countless of times and then relax and let her do the horsy on me. The look of her stretching and breast straighten back = Priceless.

We continued by pumping her by the cosmetic table before finishing off doing missionary.

Total time to for first round: 45 minutes

Proceed to bath in warm water. Had a small chat. In her halting England, I found out she is doing cosemetic/beauty sales; a divorcee and her currnt FL is a part time job. Once she earns enough she would be going for a month long holiday.

After the bath, we sat down to talk more. Stylo man, she has a portable Thai Eng translater and plays MP3 and MP4. She also showed me her pic of her dog. There wasnt much time left to do 2nd round and I was hungry too, paid the agreed amount and left.

Here are the summary:

Looks:7/10; pleasant looks
Body:7/10 (Very Fair & Curvy body; for those who like meaty bod)
Catbath:None
Massage:None
BJ:7/10 Can be stronger
Service:9.5/10 Friendly; no rush; courteous

RTF: Looking for taller and slim lady with boobs :)

Boss Bonnie if you are able to up my points, that be fantastic.

Bonniesan
10-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Thanks bro NikonMan69 for FR. Hope to see more from you

Bonniesan
10-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Bros!!! FYI, her 36C plus bouncing boobs are REAL!!!! Don't have to ask me via SMS anymore..... :(:D

schan
10-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Hi Bros,

I dont see many FR's here hence thought to spread goodness the most effective way- word of mouth!

This girl is not for SYT lovers and is curvy, mature and very beautiful. Smooth skin, beautiful hair and yes natural boobs. Some one you would like to take in your arms and let things heat up on its own!

My encounter happened today on prompt meeting fixed by Bonnie. As soon as I enetered the room the woman asked me if I was interested in a shower, i said yes, BUT... after I stripped, she pushed me on the bed and started one of the best BBBJ! She slurped,moaned and my whole manhood vanished! ...in her mouth. Out of no where she put a condom and started riding me on the edge of the bed. By then it was my turn to paint, she begged me to enter so that she could cum and lo ! we can came together!

What an erotic start. The tub in the meantime was overflowing but who cares! so was the bed with cum and juices everywhere!

After a short shower, chatted with her and decided not to go for a 2nd round so that she could rest. She is new in this business and needs to get used to the harsh working times.
Bros, please be generous,kind to her and other ladies who support our lusts. Its a win win scenario. We all will get good services.

So to sum up, dont miss this Thai miss, you deserve her because you are worth it!
Bonnie: Three cheers to you for your efforts to bring best of Thailand at our door steps.

Bonniesan
11-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks bro schan.

Bonniesan
12-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Weekends..... why bros always ask whether got weekend promo?

Not every weekend have promo, but this weekend, have.

PARADISE members - $118/90/2 :eek:
Bonnie group members - $128/90/2

mgsir
12-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Bonniesan, sorry for the delay in FR. my apologise.

Went to the hotel. SMS for room no. and went up.
Door open a young lady about her late 20s welcomed me. Dressed in see through black lingerie.Long nice brown hair.

Ask me to sit on the chair and whether I wanted to shower. Told her yes replied water still filling. Next to preceed to sit on my lap and started roaming all over my body. Followed by kissing and removing my clothes. Gave me a nice BBBJ while me standing up. As she continued, started to strip off her lingerie and pushed me on the bed. Grabbed a cd and tried to ride me cowboy style. Told her shower 1st and she stop. Start kissing and touching again and bbbj. THen she gets horny and tell me she wanted now. cap me and ride me on me, moaning all the way.

Proceed to bath in warm water. Did not talk much but her shower not bad, with some massaging.

After shower, gave me a not bad massage, ask me to turn over and we lie down on bed hug and talk more. Then she started to stroke my brother. Seeing little response from my didi, start to BBBJ me , shiok..slow and steady, nice deep throat. Didi started to response and she started to cap me. While capping me, she would rub her own cunt and moan. After capping, ask me to enter her missionary. She got more and more turn on, morn louder and louder and cum. Was wet and thanked me for making her cum. Took off the cap and realesed I haven't shoot. Ask me to lie down and continue to hj me while licking and sucking my nipples until i upload my second shot.

Summary:

Looks:8.5/10; pleasant looks
Body:7.5/10 (unlike photo, a bit of tummy.)
Catbath:Yes
Massage:Yes
HJ:8/10
BJ:8/10
Service:9.5/10

Bonniesan if you are able to up my points, that be fantastic

Bonniesan
12-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Thanks bro mgsir for FR. Hope to see more from you

Bonniesan
13-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Last day for promo, fast hand fast leg

sanwa
13-01-2008, 11:40 PM
...she was wearing towel, wrapped around her breasts. I hugged her from behind, kissing her ear and neck gently. My hands caress her breasts.. soft-yet-firm, hmm.. :rolleyes: my little brother was still sleeping though. Suddently, she started swinging her butt right-left-right-left with my sleeping little brother sticking on her butt...

<flashed back>

Vit M is up, horny the feeling is, so browsed sammyboyforum did i. Searching for tua neh-neh girl.. Browse here.. browse there.. in the end, found beauthaiful Unisse weekend promotion from bro Bonniesan, BINGO!! quick! sms him to make appointment.. quick! i said to myself..

Nearer to the appointed time, the sky was dark, thunders were heard. I stepped my foot faster to the hotel before it rained.

When i arrived in front of the room, she was expecting me. The door was opened by her even before I knocked on it. She was wearing a sexy lingerie.. woow..

Kissed me on the cheek, while her hands were stimulating my balls and didi. She then started bbbj. I like the tickling feeling when she played with her tounge. She then capped on it, bj a while and she moved to sit on the desk, begging me to open fire with didi liao.. I slowly penetrate and move faster and faster while she moaned in ecstasy, and finally.. blast!! millions of my reservist army burst out from my didi in her, luckily sealed by CD..

We then proceed to bath. It was so nice when she performed some massage while soaping, feeling so good.. so sensual..

After the bath, I dried myself, then wanted to wear my underwear (well, I was already sextified, and didn't intend a second shot, just wanted to chit-chat and rilex)... but hey!! she begged me not to wear, she wanted 2nd round!! woooaahh.. then i relented, she asked me to lay down as she would massage me.

To my surprise, she has a VERY good massage skill. Strong and with knowledge of accupressure points. She knew how to get my blood circulation recover my didi's power.. she massaged me from my toe, to leg, to groin area (where she pressed the 2 points between didi, several time, and the last one for 1 min), then she massaged my back, and shoulder (no cracking though). The strength was nicely applied, superr!!

Wow.. i really felt refreshed after the massage. This is really the first time, I encountered thai FL with such good massage skill.

After the massage, she went to the mirror and un-tied her hair, she said she liked long hair. She looked sexy from the mirror.. she was wearing towel, wrapped around her breasts. I hugged her from behind, kissing her ear and neck gently. My hands caress her breasts.. soft-yet-firm, 36C hmm.. :rolleyes: my little brother was still sleeping though. Suddently, she started swinging her butt right-left-right-left with my sleeping little brother sticking on her butt...

Immediately my didi got hard again!! :eek:
Shiok.. i didn't think I could give 2 shots before, but now my didi was standing hard (must be the massage, this immediately came to my mind).

She then capped my didi, perform bj, then laid down on bed while we performed missionary position. She was moaning.. she was saying "yes, oh, babe.. yes.." .... <<fastforward>>... ah, uh.. ah... and.. BLAST!!!! the 2nd shot was ignited.. Second batch of my reservist army came out marching.. "HADAP KE KANAN.. KANAN, JALAN!!!" woahh.. luckily protected with CD... :D

what i can conclude from this experience is "SUPER!!!"

thanks a lot, bro Bonniesan for arranging.

RTF:

Hopefully she will still be in town, when my vit M recharged! Her service really worths a thumb up!!

If i has a chance to visit here again, will bring some fruit for her. She said that she afraid of putting weigh if just eating rice, she wanted some fruit.

Bonniesan
14-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks bro sanwa for FR.

Bonniesan
14-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Hope to see more FRs on her.

Bonniesan
15-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Natural 36C on the run. Fast hand fast leg

Bonniesan
16-01-2008, 04:32 PM
So many try, nobody write. :mad:

cancan80
18-01-2008, 07:38 AM
after 'lun' for so long, finally belt can loosen a bit.
contact Bonnie for a slot last night. got it at 930pm. proceed down while raining, get myself wet and Bonnie told me delayed to 10pm. After that session then I realised, the brother before me must have enjoyed as much as me or rather enjoyed more than me! haha...

got the room number at 1010pm, proceed up. knock the door only a sweet looking lady opened the door within seconds. was expecting 'sawatdee ka' from her. but she said 'bu hao yi shi'.. hahaha.... guess Bonnie told her i get wet while on the way there.

poured a glass of water for me(even asked me wan cold or warm water). then sit on my lap chit chat a bit. She was quite happy that i can speak a little broken Thai. While waiting for the water to fill the tub, she started with freching.. lots of frenching.. took off my clothes and start to lick me all over.. kneel down to blow me while i was sitting on the sofa... after a good 5 minutes blow, she pulled me to the bed. My turn to service, nice pair of boobs to fondle and suck, and i think she like it.. proceed down to paint her.. painted until she arch her back and hold my hand tight - priceless moment!
push me down on the bed to blow me again, put on cap and asked me to pump her.. you can feel her muscle squeezing your little brother when doing her.. cummed in no time. haha....
(by this time, water already overfill the bath tub for very long - guilty me, wasted so much natural resources)

not so fantastic bath, but washed me clean and did some nice massage for me. i enjoyed it.

30 minutes left after the bathed, after dry ourself up, straightaway she kissing and licking all over me.. 2nd load released right after 90 minutes when Bonnie called. haha.... luckily i last customer, so no rush.. washed myself. smoke a cigarratte, paid and left.

not the best 'skills' that i had, but the GFE is strong! TOO STRONG! do not blame me if you get addicted. I warned you. haha...:D

Looks:8.5/10; pleasant looks
Body:8/10 (a bit of tummy, but she is the meaty type that i like)
GFE:11/10
Catbath:Yes
Massage:Yes (in bath tub)
HJ:7/10
BJ:7/10 (not very skillful as compared, but definitely sensual)
FJ:9/10 (responsive)
Attitude:11/10

brothers be fast, don't miss her. 3 more days before she go back on monday!

Bonniesan
18-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks bro cancan80 for FR. so bros who want to try her better fats hand fast leg

kenny3004
18-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Sorry Bonnie. Not feeling so well. Must have caught cold after coming out from bathroom after shower during yesterday sesssion. Will keep FR short.

Had Unisse for dinner last nite. Yummy dinner I must say. Good and service oriented TG that will go a long way. Body not slim or fat, just nice. Boobs is a C. Very nice to fiddle hold and suck. Accomodating is the word I would use for Unisse. Any position is fine except anal. Do not ask me how I know:D
Massage of hers is also another top point. Great strength and technique.

Overall, I would say its a good session for me.
Stats and comment by others are quite accurate.
Thanks bonnie. Sorry really needed a rest.:(

Bonniesan
18-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks bro kenny3004 for FR. Hope to see more on her;)

Bonniesan
19-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Last 3 days! And this pair of boobs is gone! Better fast!!! :)

james82
19-01-2008, 09:05 PM
FR on unisse

As usual got the room no knock knock and i went in she was behind me. i take a good look at her and "WoW" she was pretty my type. She pour me water and start to sit on my lap. Then she went to toilet to fill the tub,we start to rubba rubba and i start to squeeze her tits, it was big and natural. We start to smoke and and we start to french, this gal is really horny type, imagine i was still holding my cig while frenching her.

We finish up our cig and she start to undress, i was thinking "dun tell me u want to start b4 bath" and she really start to undress me while licking over my whole body, really steam i having a hard on while writing this.

She sit on the edge of the bed and start to give me a bbbj, btw i oredi told her that i bathed liao so still ok.while she was blowing she give out the soft and sensual moan like a mistress servicing me slowly. Her bbbj is not bad but its the moaning and facial expression that turns me on.

She went to take the cd and capped me. We moved to bed and i teased her and entered her, it was very well lubricated and she start maoning. I start to pump her slowly and we were frenching like crazy lovers, and sometime when i need to breath and she pull u back to french again.

We changed to missionary and i speed up my pace, she moan much louder and her facial expression really turns me on, its was like having sex with mistress not FL.

When i finish my 1st round i lie down on her for some time b4 she let me go. we proceed to bath and the bathing part was quite sop but we were chatting like normal friends and her english is not bad.

We lay on bed and watch some tv and chatting, we were frenching non stop but my didi no reaction yet, its her natural juice that turns me on. And its was like less than 15 mins ago when i had my 1st shot. This gal is fucking horny. She went down to start her bbbj and like it cos its was full of eye contact and in slow and relax pace not the gun cheong type.

she took a cd and mount on me. again need no ky cos its damn wet, once she mount on my rod the moaning is fantastic, the view of her facial expression + her "C" cuppers shaking up and down is really priceless.

We changed to doggie and while i was pumping i saw her smile, hmm seems like she enjoyed more than me, i continued pumping her for 15 mins and unloaded.

we hug for quite sometime and continued our frenching for quite sometime b4 we went for our bath again.

When i finish i noticed 1 still got 30 mins to go. Imagine i had 2 shot within an hour really UNBELIEVABLE

She offered me massage but gotta go cos boss called

Specs

Looks:8/10 she got the elegance look and prettier than studio pics.
Body:7/10 a bit bak bak type, exactly what i wanted.
Tits: 8/10 soft and natural
GFE:10/10 Feels a lot more like mistress , will take care of all your needs after a hard day work
catbath:8/10 not bad quite long licking all over my body.
BBBJ:8/10 i like slow relax strong suction type
FJ:8/10 i had 2 shots in less than 1 hour wat can i say.
Frenching: 10/10 I hardly got time to breath.
Attitude:8/10 Very attentive to me.

I should have tried her long ago, she is a gem which i think is underrated, be nice to her and she will give her best to u.

Tawwa
20-01-2008, 01:39 AM
First of all many thanks to Bonniesan for making a quick turnaround.

Went up to the hotel and got the room no. Quickly went up and knock on the door. A very nice girl opened the door wrapped in a white towel.Well she was to my taste as I like booby and meaty ones.

Started to chat around while the bathtub was getting filled up. Her english is pretty well. Went in for a shower, dried up and she capped and started the BJ.It was nice. No frenching as she told she had a sour mouth.

Next came the FJ. Started in missionary and later she came on top. Her moans made me cum in no time.Relaxed for some time , had a smoke and chit chatted for some time.

She said that she was very tired after a long day.

She sat near me on the edge of the bed and me started fondling her boobies , oh those are one of the best pair of tits. Got hard and she started the second round of BJ. After about 5 minutes capped and started with her on top, changed to doggy and pumped up hard.She was looking really tired and so stopped it.chatted for while and paid up. Tipped her as I really liked her..

Looks:8/10 I found her very nice looking.
Body:8/10 nice body with good curves, very nice ass, She's got a tatto as well on her belly. Iliked that..
Tits: 8/10 soft and natural
GFE:9/10 Nice mature approach.
catbath:NA : Didn;t het it. .
BBBJ:No BBBJ for me..said she had a sour mouth. FJ:7/10 Just one shot I came. Second one pulled out midway.said she was tired
Frenching: NA :: Didn't get
Attitude:8/10 Very accomodative.

Would like to try her again but only when she is not tired.:)

Bonniesan
20-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the FRs, bro!

last day

spermswimmer
22-01-2008, 12:14 AM
My FR on Unisse on 20 January 2008 (Sunday) at 11pm slot.

------------------------------------------------------------------
UNISSE
25 years old, 1.67m, 36C'26'36. All natural C cupper!
$140/90/2
------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as i arrived home on Sunday 20 January 2008 from my 24 days holidays in Canada, i quickly browse my groups and sammyboyforum for a sexy babe to bonk. A mature sexy and tall thai lady - Unisse - caught my attention. She was in 3 Okts' groups. Out of the 3 groups, i have not patronised Sis Bonniesan's group before, so i decided to join her group to bonk Unisse that night 11pm (Unisse's last working stint in Singapore).

I will not go into details about my hot bonk with Unisse. Here's the summary and my scoreboard on Unisse:

Look: 9/10 (Closer to the photo. Has a very fair skin)
Body: 7.5/10 (She has put on weight, but not too plump. Very huggable, and reminds me of my ex-girlfriend... And has a cute tattoo on her belly.)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural big and soft boobs with perky pink tits. She loves to be fondle on her boobs gently, and she gets really high)
Pussy: 8/10 (Pussy hair nicely trimmed, and her pussy is very tempting)
Painting: 9/10 (As her pussy was very tempting, i licked and sucked her pussy till she reached orgasm 3 times. Both of us enjoyed.)
Frenching: 10/10 (Unisse reminds me of my ex-girlfriend... I guessed Unisse and i had some chemistry with each other.)
Fingering: - Nil - (i don't want to hurt her)
BJ: - Nil - (i didn't go for it)
FJ: 9/10 (Very good! You will need stamina and endurance to enjoy the bonking sex-perience with her.)
GFE: 10/10 (I think Unisse and i had some chemistry with each other. She reminded me of my ex-girlfriend...)
Communications: Speak simple english, can communicate well.

Remarks: Highly recommended for bros looking for superb GFE and boobs-lovers. Not recommended for bros looking for slim SYT. Unisse is very matured and nice lady. She doesn't like rough play. Treat her nicely like a gentleman, and she will respond with lots of GFE.

RTF: Would love to if Sis Bonniesan could bring her back to our country again.

Thanks Sis Bonniesan for this wonderful GFE matured and elegrant thai lady.

DISCLAIMER: Bros please don't zap me if you disagree. This FR is my personal wonderful SEX-PERIENCE with Unisse. Thank you.