PDA

View Full Version : Does having a car really improves your social status towards girls?

3someking
02-01-2021, 05:02 AM
Recently I have a colleague who just bought a new car.

Suddenly his colleagues all around him jio out for lunch always especially girls. Sometimes when meeting end late, he was also jio-ed to eat dinner. Good thing is when go out makan the girls will treat him eat and buy drink just to cover for transport.

When go on date also easy can have privacy instead of taking public transport. Take grab or taxi no privacy coz got driver. Want to go for supper can jio gals out easily without worry.

Bad side is car is an expensive toy. COE recently keep increasing.

But I can somehow see that the pros outweighs the cons when owning a car in spore. I know many people all say spore is small you dont need a car. But deep in our heart we know that guys with car will always have an advantage as compared to guys without cars.

Similar to guys. Guys will always go for that hotter looking chiobu instead of an ugly non chiobu gal. Gals will go for guys with cars instead of guys w/o cars. Its natural.

What do u guys think? Do share your thoughts :)

johnjordy
02-01-2021, 05:17 AM
ohh wow nice thinking i know some girls to do this if you want contact me please
thank you.

SBMEDSUP
02-01-2021, 05:19 AM
Money can do wonders.

Xgenre
02-01-2021, 06:48 AM
Yes. It makes a lot of difference. The places you visit are different too. Many places in Singapore are much more accessible if you drive...restaurants, cafes, beaches, even Ikea

kingkanibu
02-01-2021, 09:27 AM
isnt it obvious?

LOL

u think xmm want to squeeze with others in public transport meh?
or how they gonna show off to their friends
:D

larue
02-01-2021, 10:12 AM
X genre is right, it makes a huge difference from a practical point of view.

From a social status perspective not so much. Unless you drive something truly flash. That or your aircon is doesn’t work.

Otherwise it’s just good for enabling more quality time and activities together.

This may be different for xmm who may prioritise appearance/s.

I Love Boobs
02-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Yes unfortunately this is a superficial country.
But not any car will do, it must preferably be a flashy cabriolet or 2 door.
I've seen slim hot chicks with fatty out of shape short guys. The key determinant - a flashy car...

Depraved
02-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Having anything that is of utility to your social group naturally raises your status within the group, even more so when your ownership is exclusive. If no one in your group has a phone, but you do, people will try to rub shoulders with you as well in hopes to get access to it. Same if it's with food, water, and houses. The scarcer it is, the better your status for having it.

sammyboyfor
02-01-2021, 10:58 AM
I doubt if a Toyota Corolla will improve status.

=M4G=MrX=
02-01-2021, 12:22 PM
This is a misconstrued topic because 'social status' is only loosely correlated with income/wealth, particularly when you are talking about younger people. For women between the ages of 18 - 22 or so, a 'high social status partner' is equally likely to mean something like a singer in a band, or an athlete/artist/etc, as it is a lawyer or doctor or similar.

High income only starts to be important in a partner once people are generally thinking about progressing to the stage/ level of the relationship (be it marriage or not, be it raising children or not). There is absolutely nothing wrong to constantly improve ones quality of life (irregardless single or in a relationship or married). So expect a woman in her 20s to answer this question quite differently from a women in her 30s.

3someking
02-01-2021, 01:24 PM

Must buy the brand new Corolla Altis like this one:

https://i.ibb.co/vLw7Z1j/12618-g15-b.jpg (https://ibb.co/xzCpJh7)

At least got standard

zuayana
02-01-2021, 01:25 PM

Still much better than B.M.W. :D

3someking
02-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Still much better than B.M.W. :D

Yes true. This thread is about discussion guys with cars vs guys w/o cars.

Not abt guys with ferrari vs guys with mercedes, etc whatever not :D

bad^boi
02-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Car also must see what car.. hahaa nowadays pple very superficial, if u drive hyundai kia toyota etc.. like no diff ... if u drive merc, bmw, den yes i think it helps.

3someking
02-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Car also must see what car.. hahaa nowadays pple very superficial, if u drive hyundai kia toyota etc.. like no diff ... if u drive merc, bmw, den yes i think it helps.

No such thing. Got car is better than no car at all.

al8055
02-01-2021, 06:34 PM
I rather go for girls that drives a car! Hahahaha! I can pay for dinner to cover the transport.

LuoSiHai
02-01-2021, 06:36 PM

No end of comparison, later also compare house, income, qualification, wives, mistresses etc

BTech
02-01-2021, 07:40 PM
Must buy the brand new Corolla Altis like this one:

https://i.ibb.co/vLw7Z1j/12618-g15-b.jpg (https://ibb.co/xzCpJh7)

At least got standard

This car???? Dream on buddy!!!!

In sgp a superficial decent looking chick goes for at least a bmw 5 series.... new facelift and not the old model.

HardToStop
02-01-2021, 08:02 PM

In sgp a superficial decent looking chick goes for at least a bmw 5 series.... new facelift and not the old model.

New 330 also ok

Jabba
02-01-2021, 08:40 PM
Well u can see a lot people drive grab. These people cant afford a car if they got a 9 to 5 job.Being a grab driver, u can earn miney and can also able to drive a car, some even a seven seater.

3someking
02-01-2021, 08:53 PM

Since when I am your buddy u idiot. Then must find those gals who dont look at what brand of car u drive lah u noob.

StealthBomber
02-01-2021, 08:58 PM

The key-word is SUPERFICIAL :p

I Love Boobs
02-01-2021, 09:04 PM
Know a guy from work.
Ugly, short, plump.
Early 30s.
Connected family.
Drives a Lexus.
Got a chick, but not much better looking than him....

BTech
02-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Since when I am your buddy u idiot. Then must find those gals who dont look at what brand of car u drive lah u noob.

Why must you scold?

beloving
02-01-2021, 11:26 PM
Know of a guy who drives M3. Gets many approaches from OLs and chio bus without lifting a finger.

LogCake
02-01-2021, 11:30 PM
You don't have to own a car, you can rent one. 😉

thedevil666
03-01-2021, 08:28 AM
Car improves quality of time when dating. It provides convenience - can go anywhere and everywhere, anytime. I.e. u can go supper after movies, or even go hanky panky after a drink. Or just go a mini road trip along west coast or east coast. It’s a bumper to call for grab. It provides privacy, u can sweet talk your way throughout the journey, or hold her hands, move up her thighs in the car. Can’t find a hotel? Try car sex.

All cars can do the above.

Sootbird
03-01-2021, 08:56 AM
When it comes to repair all act like beggars lo.

wahlaoeh13
03-01-2021, 09:00 AM
If want to buy car to chase girls just dumb la
Much better use for ur money

larue
03-01-2021, 09:06 AM
When it comes to repair all act like beggars lo.

Don’t even need repair, just see parking can already.

tubeless69
03-01-2021, 10:33 AM
Cars are necessary evil in Sgp. Having lived abroad, I’ve seen how 20 year old BMWs are still very well maintained and drivable. Cars are generally more affordable overseas too, but parking lots and the fees can be crazy in some countries. Petrol too.

I don’t understand some Singaporean car owners. They spent so much on a car and yet quibble about ERP n parking fees n road taxes. After driving for so many years, shouldn’t you have gotten used to it?

When I started driving, any car can do. I still remember squeezing 7 of my friends in my father’s old Nissan Sunny to go clubbing or just to drive to the airport n back. It was also inside this car where I had my first experience of car sex.

Over the years I’ve changed many cars n regardless of SUVs or coupes or 2 seaters, I will always manage to get lucky in them.

HardToStop
03-01-2021, 12:44 PM
Car improves quality of time when dating. It provides convenience - can go anywhere and everywhere, anytime. I.e. u can go supper after movies, or even go hanky panky after a drink. Or just go a mini road trip along west coast or east coast. It’s a bumper to call for grab. It provides privacy, u can sweet talk your way throughout the journey, or hold her hands, move up her thighs in the car. Can’t find a hotel? Try car sex.

All cars can do the above.

The convenience of ability to pick and send them back home.
The private time spending together inside the car.
Sg gals generally well educated and enjoy greater social network, makes them feel good when their friends see a bmw m3 picking them up than a Kia. And worse if they have to wait for cab or what meet at mrt.

lovestobonk
03-01-2021, 01:11 PM
Not really for me. I been chionging for years and especially recently on locals even venturing into the SB space on SeekingArrangement. Car is a convenience but not a necessity. End of the day, hard cash still talks :D

1ya1
03-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Big car, small car, cheap car, expensive car, whichever can bring you from point A to point B is a good car :D

wantedbryan
03-01-2021, 07:32 PM
Not at a level where i can comfortably afford a car yet without worrying about the running cost.

wonder what's the pay grade of bros who owns car here?
Many 9-5 workers would not be able to afford car with a 5-6k pay

cestycesty
03-01-2021, 07:48 PM
its not really the car that matters. its the wealth. you will always lose out to a guy who owns his own apartment where he can host house party and bring girls home every night.

Andy24
03-01-2021, 08:35 PM
Depends on what car bro. There is a reason why those Mercs even after 10 years renew COE still got people buy. Its the perceived status

3someking
03-01-2021, 10:41 PM
Not at a level where i can comfortably afford a car yet without worrying about the running cost.

Very subjective I would say. If u single no commitment no children, $4k per mth u can easily afford a brand new jap car.

ideaforlife81
04-01-2021, 08:20 AM
If you can afford it, buy it now (you own the car) then after married (family driver). With car is definitely better, privacy is the key (car sex) or flexible to go ulu place for hanky panky. The class of the car will get the class of woman. always make sure you have the money first. Worse type of car owners is gf/wife helps to pay installments.Or worse, save here and there just to pay loans. Woman wants/needs security, car owner (who can afford it) in a way shows their financial status. But deep down, is still the money in the bank.

bignehneh
04-01-2021, 10:21 AM
The answer is Yes. Owning a car improve your social status just like donning yourself with Lv, Prada, Montblanc, Bottega. It is good if you can afford it. No point owning a Mercedes and struggle with the payment.

End of the day, you can sian the girl but will she stick to you for life? If you want one night stand, then ok. Car also got a lot of different status. If you drive a Korean car, no difference from taking grab. Driving Merc, BMW and any other fancy car definitely helps

Xgenre
04-01-2021, 10:58 AM
A guy asking (Does having a car really improves your social status towards girls?) is like an A cup girl asking (Does having B cup or bigger boobs make a girl more attractive towards men?) :D

Physical appearance matters. Girls like to be pampered and they see you driving them around as being pampered. Some girls tell me they cannot tell the difference of how expensive a car is. Many front passenger seats feel the same to them.

Having a car helps but if you drive like an angry idiot, it is just another way of turning them off. When others cut into your lane, you curse like mad and stay angry for the rest of the day. Like that have car also no use.

bignehneh
04-01-2021, 11:49 AM
A guy asking (Does having a car really improves your social status towards girls?) is like an A cup girl asking (Does having B cup or bigger boobs make a girl more attractive towards men?) :D

Physical appearance matters. Girls like to be pampered and they see you driving them around as being pampered. Some girls tell me they cannot tell the difference of how expensive a car is. Many front passenger seats feel the same to them.

Having a car helps but if you drive like an angry idiot, it is just another way of turning them off. When others cut into your lane, you curse like mad and stay angry for the rest of the day. Like that have car also no use.

Talk talk only la. Later married already all pattern come out. Don’t believe, u try

iluvbreast
04-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Depends on whose attractions you crave and what you want with it.

It is not about the car but the pockets paying for the car boy.

Suppose you take home 5k, but spend about 2k each month for the car's installment and then standby another 500-700 for patrol? Then end up you have about 2.3-2.5k left to spend.

Then how much you can afford to spend on that chiobu? Assume you just want to get a one-night stand then maybe it is ok but then you probably need to have your own place too.

Or you are looking to get her to be your gf? The same question comes back, how much can you afford to spend on the her?

TS, I assume that you are young, grow up boy

YELLOW
04-01-2021, 04:09 PM
Its all in the mind .... my score...... 0 car 3 FBs . So ya.

Suddenly his colleagues all around him jio out for lunch always especially girls. Sometimes when meeting end late, he was also jio-ed to eat dinner. Good thing is when go out makan the girls will treat him eat and buy drink just to cover for transport.

When go on date also easy can have privacy instead of taking public transport. Take grab or taxi no privacy coz got driver. Want to go for supper can jio gals out easily without worry.

But I can somehow see that the pros outweighs the cons when owning a car in spore. I know many people all say spore is small you dont need a car. But deep in our heart we know that guys with car will always have an advantage as compared to guys without cars.

Similar to guys. Guys will always go for that hotter looking chiobu instead of an ugly non chiobu gal. Gals will go for guys with cars instead of guys w/o cars. Its natural.

decipher
04-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Having a car gives you the conveniece.

A continental car just scores you more points

Imagine you managed to hook up a girl somewhere and instead of hopping into the car and drive straight to hotel, you tell the girl to wait while you call for grab.

Lagi worse if it is a raining day.

itguy2008
04-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Car is a two-edged sword. I am coming to 50s. So I see more con of it then pros.

F**k la. No need to hook up girls liao. hahaha.

Cons..... you lose your job, you still have to pay for the car loan. The car loses about S$ 15k a year, so definitely not an asset and will also set you back 20 to 30 years for retirement. So I always find it comical when people tell me they cannot retire yet they own a car.

Pros..... you up your social status or hook up girls easier. I have to ask one more question. Did you up your social status the right ladder or hook up the right girls?

alicialow09ww
04-01-2021, 07:17 PM
Car is a two-edged sword. I am coming to 50s. So I see more con of it then pros.

Cons..... you lose your job, you still have to pay for the car loan. The car loses about S$ 15k a year, so definitely not an asset and will also set you back 20 to 30 years for retirement. So I always find it comical when people tell me they cannot retire yet they own a car.

Pros..... you up your social status or hook up girls easier. I have to ask one more question. Did you up your social status the right ladder or hook up the right girls?

From women pov, if you need car to impress a women. It mean you are a loser and you got no game at all. Of course that is why you need a car to overcompensate for the fact that you cannot chase girl just like how some guy go geylang to satisfy themselves instead of getting fkbuddy. No offense but correct me if I am wrong.

People who use money and car to impress women got no game at all. Hence, using all these lousy tactics to impress superficial women

macrick
04-01-2021, 07:43 PM
From women pov, if you need car to impress a women. It mean you are a loser and you got no game at all. Of course that is why you need a car to overcompensate for the fact that you cannot chase girl just like how some guy go geylang to satisfy themselves instead of getting fkbuddy. No offense but correct me if I am wrong.

People who use money and car to impress women got no game at all. Hence, using all these lousy tactics to impress superficial women

Not sure whether you are a man or woman. But the general statement stands true. Whether those "losers" have no game or not, having a car helps with the dating game. This is Singapore.

Second, the type of car you drive tends to attract different types of women from diff social class. Eg: if you drive a camry and you want to hook up with a surgeon, lawyer, banker. This is gonna be difficult, unless you really have game like dressing, attitude, humour etc etc.

Though, there are no fix formula. Generally, the rule of thumb holds true. Also, most women marry up than down and most are hypergamous.

macrick
04-01-2021, 07:46 PM

Never driven a car in my life in SG. I heard after 11 years, you need to scrap the car? Any clarification on this? If true, it's a bloody liability.

SangJoongki
04-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Never driven a car in my life in SG. I heard after 11 years, you need to scrap the car? Any clarification on this? If true, it's a bloody liability.

After end of 10 years when the COE of the car expires, you either renew the COE (yes, PAY again) or scrap the car and LTA will return you the scrap value (which they hold for 10 years without paying you a fucking cent of interest).

It's a bloody scam by those bastards in white!

Angmolover
04-01-2021, 08:26 PM

I don't know. I always thought a bigger cock was more popular with girls.

Angmolover
04-01-2021, 08:35 PM

I think u and your friend is missing the object of the exercise. The object of the exercise IS NOT for girls to jio u for free makan. The object of the exercise IS to fuck girls.

So, bearing this in mind, u need to do a cost benefit analysis. This is what one of my friends literally did. He considered buying a BMW 3 series to help him get laid. So, he worked out how many times he estimated he can fuck girls because they are attracted to his bimmer. then he worked out the average fuck $ per girl by dividing the cost of the bimmer over the years X how many girls per year. In the end, given that fucking girls is not that expensive in singapore and JB, he decided that it was more economical to pay and cheong then to buy a Bimmer and get free sex. Besides, paying for FL is a guaranteed fuck whereas, u could get 5 girls into your bimmer and only 2 might be willing to fuck u.

itguy2008
04-01-2021, 11:43 PM
After end of 10 years when the COE of the car expires, you either renew the COE (yes, PAY again) or scrap the car and LTA will return you the scrap value (which they hold for 10 years without paying you a fucking cent of interest).

It's a bloody scam by those bastards in white!

I am not one of those in white but as a parent, I would really hope that they can raise the price of cars at least 3 folds. But of course, this is me being selfish. I rather have cheaper houses.

Imagine, Singapore is so small, you can either use the limited land to build road or build house. Should we build more road or more houses?

Have more car then means we have to use more petrol. Means it will damage the environment further. Even if we use electricity cars..... what do we use to generate electricity? Don't need petrol to generate electricity is it? hahhaa.

Penguin23
05-01-2021, 12:09 AM

I think you can be quite creative and offset quite a lot of the maintenance costs of a car. I drive a Conti and I offset my weekly petrol cost and part of my annual depreciation by renting out my ride on Drivelah, for example.

Don't be fixated on the base case of paying the entire costs of ownership. Buying a well-maintained 9 year old conti car can be much more rewarding than buying a new Jap car. It takes more effort and some creativity on your part though. Take fuel costs - choose a diesel, and pump at white pumps (not at petrol stations). Before pandemic, I would go across to Malaysia and buy 30l jerrycans of diesel (you can pay the duty on the way back). SCDF allows up to 30l of diesel to be stored per premises without permit.

Penguin23
05-01-2021, 12:11 AM

Too big a cock can be a problem too. But yeah, generally bigger is better for the girls, feels good to hold and fills them up inside, lol.

HardToStop
05-01-2021, 09:26 AM
That is if you have a chance to use the cock. Unfortunately cannot go around in public to show how big is the cock.

HardToStop
05-01-2021, 09:31 AM

I agreed if you need the car to impress, what we are saying here is probably to have a car, better if it's a good car and that you are not struggling to pay for it. Shows the status and capability which automatically attracts non commercial gals.
You do not need a car to impress commercial gals. That's a one time transaction.

lotsfits80
05-01-2021, 09:36 AM
one of the cheapest coupes

https://awscdn.volkswagen.com.sg/media/Content_USPModule_Media_Side_Main_Image_Component/53702-659129-media-child-main-child/dh-744-4a238b/faf9c2dc/1595053768/be1378-side-mj16-de-3840x2160.jpg

xxx_OrOcO_xxx
05-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Having a car or a luxury sports car doesn't really matter, imho.

thedevil666
05-01-2021, 01:42 PM
End of the day, whether car helps or not, depend what type of woman u are chasing.

It doesn’t mean a girl who looks at car as a gauge on how deep her man’s pocket is, is a loose woman. If u are looking to pick up a FB, who cares what she is attracted to? U will just make sure to get under her skirt, whether is a car (Toyota or Benz), or wear Rolex or stay condo.. If u are looking for wife, then there are many things to look beyond just the superficial material items.

Car overall will improve your quality of life (in my opinion). But the traffic and idiot drivers on the road will minus some of your lifespan also.

And u don’t need to be earning a lot of money to own one, whether Japan or Conti car

Angmolover
05-01-2021, 03:39 PM
That is if you have a chance to use the cock. Unfortunately cannot go around in public to show how big is the cock.

Yeah, there is this thing called a camera, in your handphone. try it some time.

macrick
05-01-2021, 04:49 PM
End of the day, whether car helps or not, depend what type of woman u are chasing.

It doesn’t mean a girl who looks at car as a gauge on how deep her man’s pocket is, is a loose woman. If u are looking to pick up a FB, who cares what she is attracted to? U will just make sure to get under her skirt, whether is a car (Toyota or Benz), or wear Rolex or stay condo.. If u are looking for wife, then there are many things to look beyond just the superficial material items.

Car overall will improve your quality of life (in my opinion). But the traffic and idiot drivers on the road will minus some of your lifespan also.

And u don’t need to be earning a lot of money to own one, whether Japan or Conti car

"beyond just the superficial material items" => Like a 12 inch cock? :D FFS, no woman is gonna marry a pauper for sure. Also, each 1st date is like a JOB INTERVIEW. Repugnant at best. Long story short, don't date local yellow stock. Heck, date a minah or keling instead. Least, the former tend to be euthanistic on bed, the latter can give you karma sutra.

itguy2008
05-01-2021, 05:03 PM

I agree with you. When I was young, I used the car to chase after the wrong thing and marry the wrong girl. hahaha. now kena karma.

So brothers here, don't make the same mistake.

TheIdesOfMarch
05-01-2021, 05:36 PM

Agree with your POV about using a car to impress a woman (no game), but disagree with you that guys who go for commercial sex instead of dating or getting a fuckbuddy have no game themselves. Many have game but don't have the time nor the inclination to play the game with local women, and if sex is the ultimate endgoal sought then might as well pay for it and get it guaranteed. It's simple cost/benefit analysis.

But yes. The kind of woman one attracts using a car ain't the right one most of the time, even for sex. At least if a guy pays good money for an escort there's an implicit expectation that she's good enough in bed to justify her pricing. There's no such correlation of expectation between a woman and the car that would attract her. For all one might know she's just a materialistic bitch who likes the shallow exterior of riding in a fast car pretending she's the arm candy of the guy who owns it.

TheIdesOfMarch
05-01-2021, 05:39 PM
"beyond just the superficial material items" => Like a 12 inch cock? :D FFS, no woman is gonna marry a pauper for sure. Also, each 1st date is like a JOB INTERVIEW. Repugnant at best. Long story short, don't date local yellow stock. Heck, date a minah or keling instead. Least, the former tend to be euthanistic on bed, the latter can give you karma sutra.

Local SG Chinese girls are very much at the bottom of the dating stock in SG. They embody the worst of SG girls and dating culture. Most of the horror stories with regards to dating and sex in SG all stem from them.

Waiting for borders to reopen and things to return to semi-normal or normal in the medium-term future. Asian Western-educated men like SG Chinese men are actually in very high demand not just regionally in SEA, but from exotic nationalities in Eastern and Central Europe (think Russia, Poland, Latvia, Czech Republic etc).

Xgenre
05-01-2021, 09:09 PM
Ultimately this thread is just a discussion of different viewpoints. We will not be able to consolidate all the viewpoints into just 1 standard answer. Some girls like guys with cars, some girls don't think it is important. I don't think even among girls themselves they can come up with a standard answer. Talk about game or no game has no meaning when we are all so different.

Having a car can be a confidence booster to many guys. You can offer to send girls home or to their destinations. You can jio girls to Soek Seng 1954 Bicycle Cafè even without a car but with a car, a destination becomes a journey. You can chat with her to and from the destination. You can enjoy your favourite songs in the car etc. All these things you cannot do in the same way with public transport.

Nothing wrong with a simple Toyota. It is not what you drive but what you do with it. When you offer a girl a ride home or even to send her dinner/supper, what it says is you did think of her/you are concerned about her. A car may not up your social status but it ups the possibilities of what you can do.

SadLoser
05-01-2021, 11:03 PM

Disregard the theory. Look at the reality- observe around you. All the ah bengs with very noisy sports cars- how are their GFs/female companions like? All very chio and attractive right. There u got the answer :)

Branding also impt. A second-hand 10 yrs Mercs/BMW/Porsche > a brand new Jap car. Gals generally dun know much about cars. They just see the brand and will assume you are rich.

My ex-colleague bought a second-hand Porsche. Cheaper than my brand new Jap car. But who cares? All the gals every time see his car only dammmm impressed, become so enthusiastic when chatting with him.

SadLoser
05-01-2021, 11:12 PM
Nothing wrong with a simple Toyota. It is not what you drive but what you do with it. When you offer a girl a ride home or even to send her dinner/supper, what it says is you did think of her/you are concerned about her. A car may not up your social status but it ups the possibilities of what you can do.

In theory, I will love to agree with u. Unfortunately, in reality most gals do know really care about what is your intention. They care more about what you have to offer them. Hence Mercs + fine-dining always beats Toyota + food court.

I also learn these reality the hard way.

From a guy's POV, what matters is my intention. I send her home means I care for her safety etc.

But from a gal's standpoint, they will rather sit in a Porsche that belongs to a jerk who only wants to up them, rather than a boring old toyota of a sincere & nice guy.

There's no end to this "argument" as u rightly pointed out. But we just looked at reality- reality is the rich guy driving luxurious cars always date the hotter gals in general

projectsupersta
06-01-2021, 12:39 AM
Girls love sports car

VoicesWithin
06-01-2021, 07:25 AM
Me thinks if you have to impress a girl with a car, when you get her long term, you have to keep impressing her.

I drove a lao pok car when dating my gf. Think it was a 18 y.o Datsun 100A which I had to manually move the wipers when it rained heavily.

She is Sg and easily the prettiest in my uni cohort (to debunk the myth Sg girls are materialistic).

Sure, the car brought convenience. Now 20 years after I married her, when I don't fetch her, she happily take MRT. I bought her a car once when COE was cheap. She refused to drive.

So it really depends on the girl. If you are after a girl that views a car as a social status, good luck to you. You have to keep updating your "social status" for as long as she is with you.

VoicesWithin
06-01-2021, 07:31 AM
But if you are after a woman for a fling, party on bro. Got money sure got honey. And a car works wonders

talkingman
06-01-2021, 08:32 AM
Think about it, if you are a girl, your bf come fetch you with his car, can go places far from home to date, any place to have dinner, end with a trip to Mount Faber to see the night sky then send you home safely VS need to date close to your house, have to eat around your place, or even if go town to date and eat, later still need to wait for grab maybe cannot get during peak, take public transport or squeeze public transport to go home.

Having a car give you convenience, privacy and time flexibility, equip you to Kao Chabor more easily.

I will think no need to say our girls are materialistic, from a practical point of view, a guy with a simple car is easier to Kao a decent girl as compared to a guy without it. That is for sure.

DieCorkStand
06-01-2021, 08:57 AM
Ultimately this thread is just a discussion of different viewpoints. We will not be able to consolidate all the viewpoints into just 1 standard answer. Some girls like guys with cars, some girls don't think it is important. I don't think even among girls themselves they can come up with a standard answer. Talk about game or no game has no meaning when we are all so different.

Having a car can be a confidence booster to many guys. You can offer to send girls home or to their destinations. You can jio girls to Soek Seng 1954 Bicycle Cafè even without a car but with a car, a destination becomes a journey. You can chat with her to and from the destination. You can enjoy your favourite songs in the car etc. All these things you cannot do in the same way with public transport.

Totally agreed with you bro.

Girls seeing cars as a man's value only proved that this woman has no insight and shallow.

Coz if young man can have a car (DOesn't mean he owns it) as either is his fathers or high leverage and living in as pauper by having a car.

However on the other hand, a man with no car but with propterties is a ma with long insight and visionary and a more matured man.

with most middle income graduates to own a decent car with debt is not difficult but will end up cash poor and not much left for investment.

So eventually will end up lousy pair matched where woman is low class materilalistic and shallow and the man no future and non matured.

Thats why nowadays so many divorced case .....

Few cents worth of opinion ...
No right or wrong answer here

Sootbird
06-01-2021, 09:02 AM
Ya i rather have more properties than i own a conti problematic cars

ahpor80
06-01-2021, 09:20 AM

:p I second this. I have seen aesthetically / horizontally / vertically / financially challenged friends and peeps with great game. I respect this as it is pure skill and salesmanship. Not failing to mention more applicable to Gen X and Gen Y ladies. Current gen XMM are a different breed. More superficial on a bigger average. Hence your dangle is $$ , Gym bod, K-POP boy band face as better bait.

That being said.. personally i prefer using the car funds to travel overseas and chasing tail with no strings attached. More interesting experience and rewarding while i have the energy to do so. Once you hit a certain age, you dont want a feeder hanging on to you.:D

HardToStop
06-01-2021, 03:30 PM
In theory, I will love to agree with u. Unfortunately, in reality most gals do know really care about what is your intention. They care more about what you have to offer them. Hence Mercs + fine-dining always beats Toyota + food court.

I also learn these reality the hard way.

From a guy's POV, what matters is my intention. I send her home means I care for her safety etc.

But from a gal's standpoint, they will rather sit in a Porsche that belongs to a jerk who only wants to up them, rather than a boring old toyota of a sincere & nice guy.

There's no end to this "argument" as u rightly pointed out. But we just looked at reality- reality is the rich guy driving luxurious cars always date the hotter gals in general

So true. Especially in this era.

maxquerader
07-01-2021, 11:45 AM
Take into context car or no car.

If u are not good looking, funny sized or poor mannered, no matter drive what car also useless ( a lot of men compensate with cars ). Some might even say what a waste of car.

It will though definitely enhance attractiveness comparing side by side two equally measured guys for the one with car.

In any case, there are many kind of girls. There will be girls who will equally disregard if the man has a car now if she likes him for his personality, looks etc. Girls do also enjoy growing a relationship and journey to go from no car to having a car.

Final point is to work on your personality and discern good kind of girls to materialistic girls

vendomy8282
07-01-2021, 02:36 PM
of course and this is the fact that you cannot denied nowadays. my experience is if i upload my profile photo with an audi or mercedes in online like fb or sugabok,com, i realise many girls come and pm me

vendomy8282
07-01-2021, 02:37 PM
you can try it yourself to see the miracle, all bro, i believe if you try it out, you would not be alone in this coming chinese new year

vendomy8282
07-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Having a car gives you the conveniece.

A continental car just scores you more points

Imagine you managed to hook up a girl somewhere and instead of hopping into the car and drive straight to hotel, you tell the girl to wait while you call for grab.

Lagi worse if it is a raining day.

yey it would be an awful experience. perhaps the girl will block you in the next day

thedevil666
07-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Anw, guys have so much ways to impress girls. Looks, character, intelligence, body, wealth - car, watch, cash, house.

Girls only have looks and character.

deematter
07-01-2021, 09:20 PM
unfortunately in this materialistic world, the answer is yes. This is also the reason many young girl wants to become baby to rich guy

willroyce
08-01-2021, 02:50 AM
of course and this is the fact that you cannot denied nowadays. my experience is if i upload my profile photo with an audi or mercedes in online like fb or sugabok,com, i realise many girls come and pm me

honestly bro it is true, i posted a pic with my audi in sb.com and had 7 girls pm in less 2 hours hahaha, i think that how life is

willroyce
08-01-2021, 02:52 AM
Anw, guys have so much ways to impress girls. Looks, character, intelligence, body, wealth - car, watch, cash, house.

Girls only have looks and character.

very true and that how the world is now, only the guys must provide the materials

willroyce
08-01-2021, 02:56 AM
i have been on some dating apps recently like tinder or bumble or sb and mostly all the girls ask, where i live or what i drive or how much i earn... these type things are scary because if we cant offer what they want later they go for someone else

willroyce
08-01-2021, 02:57 AM

yes bro very true

willroyce
08-01-2021, 02:58 AM
isnt it obvious?

LOL

u think xmm want to squeeze with others in public transport meh?
or how they gonna show off to their friends

hahaha this one dating a girl or having a sugarbaby?? if like that means i bring all my sugarbaby from sb in rolls royce or mrt hahaha

thedevil666
08-01-2021, 11:30 AM
honestly bro it is true, i posted a pic with my audi in sb.com and had 7 girls pm in less 2 hours hahaha, i think that how life is

Of cos u feed peanuts u will get monkey. U go sugar babe website and post photo, u will definitely be judged by the car u drive, the watch u wear. It’s a sugar babe website...

maxquerader
08-01-2021, 12:01 PM
i have been on some dating apps recently like tinder or bumble or sb and mostly all the girls ask, where i live or what i drive or how much i earn... these type things are scary because if we cant offer what they want later they go for someone else

Good that they upfront ask these kind of question so you can immediately eliminate! Haha

jt006
08-01-2021, 05:14 PM
Having a car does make things easier to go after a girl. Be it travelling from one place to another or having a quickie in the car as well.

3someking
09-01-2021, 06:37 PM
Take into context car or no car.

If u are not good looking, funny sized or poor mannered, no matter drive what car also useless ( a lot of men compensate with cars ). Some might even say what a waste of car.

It will though definitely enhance attractiveness comparing side by side two equally measured guys for the one with car.

In any case, there are many kind of girls. There will be girls who will equally disregard if the man has a car now if she likes him for his personality, looks etc. Girls do also enjoy growing a relationship and journey to go from no car to having a car.

Final point is to work on your personality and discern good kind of girls to materialistic girls

Bonus if u are good looking and you have a bread & butter car. Gals wont care the kind of car u drive. They only care how u use the car to your advantage by sending her home, bring her out on dates, etc

LooksLikeJesus
09-01-2021, 07:38 PM
Bonus if u are good looking and you have a bread & butter car. Gals wont care the kind of car u drive. They only care how u use the car to your advantage by sending her home, bring her out on dates, etc

If that woman still puts out. It's still ok. But if the guy is doing all that and gets nothing in return. The woman is known as a "dinner whore".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dinner%20whore
https://www.yelp.com/topic/san-francisco-top-10-signs-of-a-dinner-wh0re-need-reason-9-and-10

I kenna before when younger, even without a car. Now, if a woman does this. I'II cut contact immediately. One of the hardest thing to do is to say "NO" to a manipulative woman that is using you, with or without a car.

3someking
09-01-2021, 09:31 PM
If that woman still puts out. It's still ok. But if the guy is doing all that and gets nothing in return. The woman is known as a "dinner whore".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dinner%20whore
https://www.yelp.com/topic/san-francisco-top-10-signs-of-a-dinner-wh0re-need-reason-9-and-10

I kenna before when younger, even without a car. Now, if a woman does this. I'II cut contact immediately. One of the hardest thing to do is to say "NO" to a manipulative woman that is using you, with or without a car.

Maybe on a first date, NEVER tell a gal u are driving. Tell her to meet at the place direct for dinner etc. Then if all goes well, then from dinner go eat supper at other place can sound her "Hmm, I parked my car at the basement, I am driving, we can go there together." Then after done with the date can send her home.

If got chemistry, go for second date. Second date she alrd know u got car. Ask her on purpose to meet at the place directly. If she said "ok", bingo! 2 hours before the date, can sound her "I pick u up?" :D

wantedbryan
10-01-2021, 05:08 PM
For someone who is currently attached and not looking for quick hookup / new partner I still thinks that having a car would definitely bring convenience but convenience can be easily be replace by taking grab everywhere.
The only thing I am missing out is privacy. Car sex etc

Anyone use car sharing services for car sex before? :D

3someking
15-01-2021, 10:59 PM
For someone who is currently attached and not looking for quick hookup / new partner I still thinks that having a car would definitely bring convenience but convenience can be easily be replace by taking grab everywhere.

Yes besides convenience, u also get privacy. But not in terms of sex rather its only u both in car instead of u both with the driver. Gals love privacy. If got 3rd party, gals will be turn off.

TheIdesOfMarch
15-01-2021, 11:32 PM

I have. Haha. Tribecar. Awesome on off peak/super off peak weekday nights in the wee hours, which is also conducive for car fun outside. My birthday fuck last year was with a local SG escort for car fun. As long as you don't make a mess of the car or stain the seats it's perfectly fine. Cars available aren't small either.

cupid xpress
15-01-2021, 11:37 PM

You really sound s-----d
And I hope you are not

saynayers
16-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Maybe on a first date, NEVER tell a gal u are driving. Tell her to meet at the place direct for dinner etc. Then if all goes well, then from dinner go eat supper at other place can sound her "Hmm, I parked my car at the basement, I am driving, we can go there together." Then after done with the date can send her home.

If got chemistry, go for second date. Second date she alrd know u got car. Ask her on purpose to meet at the place directly. If she said "ok", bingo! 2 hours before the date, can sound her "I pick u up?" :D

Like your style bro! :)

vendomy8282
17-01-2021, 10:35 AM
depends on the car you are driving too...branded car absolutely will be more attractive for the girls

3someking
23-01-2021, 01:16 AM
depends on the car you are driving too...branded car absolutely will be more attractive for the girls

Agreed man

gerardwoon
29-08-2021, 12:06 PM

Yes it makes all the difference. Girls young are old are naughty. They will like to make use of you to drive them around.

If they have an restless evening, they know that they can make use of you to drive them somewhere quiet to do some petting (if they dont wanna fuck you just yet) LOL

Things do happen a lot easier.

I Love Boobs
29-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Yes.
Girls are superficial.
Creampie them deep.

Neoguri
30-08-2021, 06:06 AM

Couldn't agree more.

georgie1994
31-08-2021, 04:52 PM
99% the answer is yes, if you have car and house and search for partner in sugarbook or tinder, high chance you have the match

georgie1994
31-08-2021, 04:53 PM
without a car, do you think girl will go dating with you by walking?

georgie1994
31-08-2021, 04:55 PM

yes more expensive car will attract more people definitely

georgie1994
31-08-2021, 04:56 PM

tinder bumble and sugarbook, yes girl heart is scary

georgie1994
31-08-2021, 04:57 PM
Of cos u feed peanuts u will get monkey. U go sugar babe website and post photo, u will definitely be judged by the car u drive, the watch u wear. It’s a sugar babe website...

yes seems this

lechlee
31-08-2021, 11:27 PM
I don't have a car. One less thing off my mind.

John0721
01-09-2021, 10:42 AM
No girls will choose 6 packs over 6 limited edition sport cars

cassanova
01-09-2021, 12:19 PM
It's true hving a car do make a difference.

Conti cars do hv a slight edge than jap n korea cars

Girls are quite practical too

Hving a cars also not wonder installment rd tax etc..

wally888
01-09-2021, 12:43 PM
Higher chance to meet chiobu if u do GrabHitch, better than online Apps at least u got chance to chat with them :D

Now so many bus drivers kena covid, it's also a good way to minimise risk exposure compare to taking public transport!

Xgenre
01-09-2021, 12:43 PM
Recently it has been raining so hard many parts of Singapore are flooded. If you jio a girl out, will the chances of asking her out be higher if you drive to pick her up or if you tell her to meet at somewhere and she has to take bus or mrt in the super heavy rain?

Logical reasoning right? Which girl want to dress nice and wear nice make up only to appear drenched in a date with messy make up? Yet some here still say if you need to rely on a car to get girls, these guys have no game. Talk cock lah. :D

Shadow_warrior
01-09-2021, 03:02 PM
this really is a given

driving an luxurious car has a serious side effect, it makes women take off their knickers.

r.fowler
06-09-2021, 04:19 PM
woman is a funny creature...
during courtship, a car is a must....
after marriage, car is a depreciating asset, and they can make do with Grab or PHV

Neoguri
07-09-2021, 05:43 AM
without a car, do you think girl will go dating with you by walking?

Agree with you.
That's why I marry the woman who will walk with me. :D

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 01:14 PM
most of girl yes, like me, will look for guy who have car first in dating sugarbook.live, if no car, do i need to fetch the guy everytime dates? It looks not much sense...

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Higher chance to meet chiobu if u do GrabHitch, better than online Apps at least u got chance to chat with them :D

Now so many bus drivers kena covid, it's also a good way to minimise risk exposure compare to taking public transport!

grabhitch is grab car, but most they are not young and get married already

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 01:16 PM
No girls will choose 6 packs over 6 limited edition sport cars

if the girl is richer than the guy right

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 01:19 PM
you can try it yourself to see the miracle, all bro, i believe if you try it out, you would not be alone in this coming chinese new year
yes try in sbook see if have lick and bring one home, parents will happy

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 01:20 PM

haha...audi...high class car, girls love it

SammyLee88
07-09-2021, 01:22 PM

audi, mercedes, bmw certainly

Fun69real
07-09-2021, 03:00 PM
got car, gor leng lui, no car, normal lui

unsung80
07-09-2021, 03:25 PM
Women are superficial.

I won't even use the word "most" in the opening. :cool: