PDA

View Full Version : PRC Xiao Na (New to this trade)

maddog_mlvn
06-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Sorry to all SBF bros I am not a OKT just doing this poor girl a favour. PRC fm Shen Yang. New to FL need Bros to guide her along. After a morning session wit another Senior FL was introduce to Xiao Na have not try her service, but the poor girl had touch down Sg for 2 week without incoming. Senior Bros who like to try out give me a PM and write a full FR for this poor girl. Confirm to be a cute and pretty shy lady.

Name : Xiao Na
Look :7.5/10
Boobs : 34A
Service : Full package
Damage : 60/2/2. Rm and CD not included.
Working around area K81.
Sorry, if my FR is not good to any bro don't try and also don't zap me, just trying to help the poor girl to make some incoming. I will try her out in the middle of next week. DOM need to recover from the over stress morning bonk.

maddog_mlvn
06-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Sorry almost forgotten. She only entertain Chinese Bros. No hard feeling for other race Bros. T Q.

jazzcraz
06-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Yo Bro,

Well, fully understand the situation that sometimes we will feel obligated to helps these poor gals. I have done so as well. Well, you can pm me her contact and I will follow up with a honest FR. Know that she is new, will cut her some slack but most important is that her attitude must be good. Cheers!

kerryt
06-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Pm Me Too I Want Her Contact

hpman
06-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi Bro,

like to have her contact ty.

hpman
06-01-2008, 06:05 PM
:):)Hi Bro,

i would like to help, can i have her contact.

Lonelydick
06-01-2008, 06:54 PM
can share her contact, like to help her.:p

hamsup_cam
08-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Bro,

Can PM me her contact...... :D

Thanks in adv.

maddog_mlvn
09-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Just had a session wit Xiao Na. Call her and meet her at the coffee shop for lunch. Met Ah Si and another new FL Ah Yan, ask to post a thread for Ah Yan. Had a short conversation wit Xiao Na before checking in. 13.45 in room and stripe to baby for bath- sop. Hop into bed and get ready for action. Must be look and the touching, little bro stand attention cap and made the dive, after about 10mins. little bro vomited end of part. Wash up back to bed tcss for about 20mins. She wanted to give me back rub, so never said no to a good offer, it last for about 20mins. Had a puff and continue wit tcss and some tunning. She start wit catbath and BJ for full 10min of deep throat. I keep my 2 hand busy, tunning for the right volume and correct frequency to get into the mood. All thorough catbath and BJ can hear her light moan. Lay her down and start my catbath on the 2 bull eye and fingering, stop my finger fm enter into the love hole for about 5min. Help me put on the helmet and go into slow dive missionary for 5min, pull her 2 leg to my shoulder so that can go deeper, volume up for another 5min, change to frenching. May be have chemistry, PRC usually don't french. She start to cramp her leg to my ankle and hand ard my neck, breathe and suction increase. Increase my long and deep dive speed which last for about another 5mins. Oop bro see star getting old and lost breathe. Had to take 10 before can made to the toilet for cleaning. After washing jump back into and knock off. Next thing I know, I had to pay another 10 buck for 30mins room use. I thought that stupid guy will call when time up.

Name : Xiao Na (Shen Yang)
Body : 33/24/35
Boob : B cup
Complexion : Light Tan
Damage : 60/2/120.
Op Area :K
Bath sop, catbath, BJ, FJ, light Back Rub, Fingering(no penetration), Frenching have chemistry.
H/P nos was given out to 20 bros still no FR. She only entertain chinese bros.

neyney
09-01-2008, 08:25 PM
I kanna dat once also..
He said they will only call if u request. I thought that was rubbish... if they call, it means lower revenue.

maddog_mlvn
10-01-2008, 12:30 AM
For the last few visit they did call 15mins before time up. Maybe short of rooms and a big crowd r waiting at the lobby.

weeerik
10-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Hi Bro,

I am interested with this lady, can you sms me her contact no: to 97514348

Thanks and best regards.

weeerik

Sorry to all SBF bros I am not a OKT just
doing this poor girl a favour. PRC fm Shen Yang. New to FL need Bros to guide her along. After a morning session wit another Senior FL was introduce to Xiao Na have not try her service, but the poor girl had touch down Sg for 2 week without incoming. Senior Bros who like to try out give me a PM and write a full FR for this poor girl. Confirm to be a cute and pretty shy lady.

Working around area K81.
Sorry, if my FR is not good to any bro don't try and also don't zap me, just trying to help the poor girl to make some incoming. I will try her out in the middle of next week. DOM need to recover from the over stress morning bonk.

lglg666
10-01-2008, 10:17 AM
bro,
Yeah....very kind of you to help this girl out. I too do that whenever I can :)
and also to share good gems with all the bros here in SBF.

We are all in the same boat....looking out to have a "fun time" with the ladies.

Cheers!!!

charsiew
10-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Another good find bro...

cheers!!

duke
12-01-2008, 10:55 AM
1St , I would like to thanks bro maddog for sharing the contact.

Managed to book a session with Xiao Na last evening (must say her voice was quite seductive over the phone), arranged to meet at the coffee shop next to the hotel and she was almost hijacked by another cheongster, (saw this better looking lady (at least at Area “K” where most of the FLs look like your market aunties) coming towards the coffee shop) she was approaching my table when this guy intercepted her and tried to make conversation, so I called her on her mobile and she quickly excuse herself from the other guy and make her way to my table. Got her a drink , chit chat a while before heading to the hotel.

Once in the room she requested to dim the light and I have no objection. After that we were over each other like long lost lovers. Managed to get stripped piece by piece till we were both in our birthday suit. Proceed to the bath room where she gave me a very nice shower, even soap her breast and rub them up and down my back while reaching in front to play with my didi.

After washing up proceed to the bedroom and got down to serious business, gave me a catbath followed by a nice BBBJ with deep throat thrown in. Asked her to capped me 1st before I started to service her, attacked her B-cup breast. Slowly moving down to her belly button and finally end up in her love nest….. no smell did some painting but objected to my fingering…. So got up and started to shag her good. Very responsive lots of moaning, kissing, frenching and be careful she like to bite too. Switch a few positions before finishing her with a side entry. Collapse on the bed panting away before she help me clean up removed the condom and finally led me to the bathroom and wash me up.

Then return to the bed and chit chat with her. With me playing with her tits and she playing with my dick….was a bit surprise when she managed to have my didi fully erected within 10 mins of the last bonk. Gave me another BBBJ and followed by a long tiring shag….. by then I was all worn out. Lay one the bed as she continue licking and sucking my nipple…. Really horny woman. Finally got up clean ourselves, changed and left the hotel. Total time spent 1hr 50mins…. (she wasn’t a time watcher but I made sure I never overshot the time as warned by T.S.) Overall a very enjoyable screw…. Value for money. And she told me that she’s expecting “Code Red” today so will have to wait for a few days to RTF her. As please PM TS for the contact and not me.

Krazy
12-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks to maddog for her contact...

I tried her late last nite, was driving home and feeling a little horny so decided to give a try to call some FL, 1st call to XXXX and she was not available and called Xiao Na, she free so confirmed with her the meeting place.... went to K81, place was crowded with waiting couples and I was alone checking into the hotel, told to wait 15min... msg her the waiting time and she replied she is on the way...

After checking in, msg her the room number and went to take a bath while waiting fro her arrival, was sitting on the bed waiting for nearly 15min and feels something amiss and wanted to call her when the doorbell sounded. First look, those fuzzy hair style of her come with a surprise. A new looking girl for a change (hardly you can spot a girl with that hairstyle). We tcss for a while before she proceed to strip her herself, I was laying there enjoying every moment... She offered to give me a massage as I mentioned to her I was a little tired, so accepted the offer... massage was nothing to shout about...

After the massage, she started her catbath... followed by BBBJ, I must say her BBBJ is good with sound effects and some deepthroats... I was enjoying every movement of her mouth... this is the most enjoyable part of the whole encounter.. others i will not elaborate further... below is my rating for her.

Looks : 7.5/10 (I like her dimples)
Massage : 5.5/10 (Dont think she is good with it)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (good suction and some deep throating)
FJ : 7/10
Frenching : 7/10 (with tough fights, only got it after the 1st)
Fingering : Allowed but no penetration
RTF : Will

Bros who wants her number, please contact the threadstarter.

maddog_mlvn
13-01-2008, 02:29 AM
Sorry to all Bros who like to engage Xiao Na service. She on R & R. Aunty On Monthly Round. Will post to let All Bro know when she is ready.

xiao_cong
13-01-2008, 03:26 AM
hi bro ,

i would like to help her so can u giv me her contact number please

Kylo
13-01-2008, 09:08 AM
hi can i have heer no??

hokangtao
14-01-2008, 11:10 PM
hi bro, can u pm me her hp? Thks. I will definitely give a good FR.

maddog_mlvn
16-01-2008, 12:26 AM
Thank Bro Duke for the point, will keep that in mind. To all bro who like to engage Xiao Na service, receive her call late afternoon. She will be in action on the 16/01/2008. Hope to see more FR asap. Thanks and Happy Bonk.

sexytoy.com.sg
16-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Can you pm me her contact? Thanks in advance

kbata
16-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Bro, attracted by all the FRs here...Mind to share the contact with me??

Joe86
16-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi bro, Can i have her number please ?
Thanks !

charsiew
17-01-2008, 07:50 PM
My humble FR on Xiao Na…..

Had her yesterday evening after work but contact given by bro maddog early last week, no time to bonk her due to work commitments.

Anyway, made appointment at K81 and she she came about 5 minutes later – hmmm, good timing.

Opened the door and saw this pretty sweet thing was smiling all the way and greeted me some more – waaa.. nice.

I was already wrapped in the towel and we TCSS to warmed up a bit. Then she started to undress… waaa.. nice pair of papayas yaaaa…

Then told me to shower with her, quickly move lor… started to hose me down, all the while making small talk and smiling away. I should say this girl really smiles a lot ya.. :)

While she was bathing me, my hands were busy roaming her body and start to rubba rubba her lor.. ahe smiles at me and say, why don't we go and rub some more on the bed? So quickly dry ourselves and proceed to the bed.

She asked me to relax first while she dimmed the lights saying too bright not so romantic one, hmmm... like romantic mood wor.. ok lor no problem, as long as you are happy, me oso happy.

She then proceed to give me a catbath with slurping sound wor.. move from my two nips all the way down and balls sucking too??...waaa.. i like. Then she noticed my didi growing bigger and quickly started bbbj. Good and strong suction with moaning, all the while my hands were on her papayas! Then I requested to change to 69 position and she said, "huh, wat is 69?" Ithought to myself, "Alamak, dunno meh?" then i told her to turn around lor but she very funny one, just squat over me, which make me feel very awkward one, so I told her, "OK, you lie down and I climbed over you, this is called 69 position", then she started laughing! I told her you laugh some more I'm gonna stuff your mouth with my dick and she say ok, give it to me and started to bbbj didi again. Shiok man..!! It went on for about 10 minuted before I told her, "Let's do it before I erupt ya..." Quickly she put on the cd and lied down and ask me to go on top, which I did and finished her off in 5 minutes... waa... damned tired man, dunno can go for next round or not.

She didn't let me get up (me still lying on top of her), and we chatted for a while and frenched a bit, then she told me that before she came for the appointment with me, she ahd a customer before me and that son of a bitch gave her $15 and told her that he was short of money and that he will go the the nearby atm to get the rest and give it to her, but that bastard just ran away! I told her WTF la, how can like that?? Then i told to give me that assholes' number so I can post it on the forum to expose him but she declined saying he might report her if I did that! I say what kind of a guy are you, if you are reading this ya. This poor girl just wanna make some money and you have the balls to cheat an innocent girl!. But she was very forgiving and keep on saying, never mind la, what to do? and smiling all the way some more, what a girl!!!

So got and up and went to clean up and return to the bed to TCSS some more. After about 15 more minuts, she said,"how about 2nd round? just now you enjoy, now is my turn hor!" I was like, Ok lor, provided my didi can wake up again, it's up to you!. So she started her catbath and bbbj again. Waaa... I think it took another 20 more minuted before didi finally got the courage to wake up and fight her!.

She quickly put on the cd again and started cowgirl, waaa...... damn shiok man, to see her twin peaks bouncing up and down so vigourously, I had to reach out to stop them in case they bounced out... hahahahaa...:) After about 5 minutes, she say, ok your tuen to fuck me now, make me come k?..:D
I told her ok, no problem since you've got didi to wake up so now's my turn and I bonk her till she was moaning and rubbing her melons. Turned her around and doggie her, waa... now she starts to moan louder, maybe it was my hands pressing her papayas ah?:p

We both exploded after another 10 minutes, by that time I was fully shagged man! What a girl... Then after cleaning up again, she gave me a massage to ease all the loose wires... and she keep asking me, "pain or not ah?... so nice.

Overall a most sextisfying bonk in a long while.

Name : Xiao Na (from Jilin, Dong Bei)
Height : 1.55m (she say I was tall wor)
Figure : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10
Frenching : Yes
69 : Yes
Damage : $60/2/2. Rm and CD not included.

Nice girl, sweet and ever so happy to serve you and never look at the time one. Treat her nice ya..

Thanks to Bro Maddog, you the MAN!!

icecum
17-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Bro charsiew Is it? yesterday i did call her and she said she busy to move house to .........
i also wanted to up her but she said she busy the whole day le.... bro maddog is it true that she move house to G area?

maddog_mlvn
17-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Sorry Bro Icecum, not sure, talk over the phone yesterday was not inform of the shifting. Wil cal tomorrow and post late afternoon to let all bro know after cfm. Thank Bro for the 2 points who didn't leave ur name for my future refer. Thank again.

charsiew
18-01-2008, 02:25 PM
icecum
Bro charsiew Is it? yesterday i did call her and she said she busy to move house to .........
i also wanted to up her but she said she busy the whole day le.... bro maddog is it true that she move house to G area?

I was with her on Wednesday evening, after my bonking session, she told me she kena chased out of H...gang. Tried calling a few contacts for her to get a place to stay but alas quite difficult cos they dun have work permit. Then she told me she might have to move to area G at the higher lorongs lor. But last I head was that she oradi moved to area G ya.

duke
18-01-2008, 05:03 PM
I was with her on Wednesday evening, after my bonking session, she told me she kena chased out of H...gang. Tried calling a few contacts for her to get a place to stay but alas quite difficult cos they dun have work permit. Then she told me she might have to move to area G at the higher lorongs lor. But last I head was that she oradi moved to area G ya.

She did mentioned to me that her land lord is a bit cranky.... after collecting the rent he try to chase her and her room mate away.

icecum
18-01-2008, 06:15 PM

Ohs sorry..........

She did mentioned to me that her land lord is a bit cranky.... after collecting the rent he try to chase her and her room mate away.

Yo bro yup it true i did call her yesterday she did tell me that way also.....

charsiew
18-01-2008, 10:26 PM
ya lor, so I guess now it's easier to cheong her at area G lor. if she's not available no need to go too far to hunt down other Fls.... :D

Vitasoys
18-01-2008, 10:49 PM
hi,can pm me contact ma?

maddog_mlvn
18-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Talk to her this morning, was told house was crowded no place to sleep, so move to area G for 2 day. Today will be moving back to area K. Bro Icecum mi working in factory can't lock in during office hour. For those bro who PM mi sorry SBF diff. to lock recently, and those bro wit 10points and below, 0 Post or no FR, pls don't PM mi. Wit out any FR to refer I will not share nos. I am trying to protect her, hope bros will understand.

Zeroco0l
19-01-2008, 01:34 AM
bro, good gem. I am looking for big boobs. But still up u :P

icecum
19-01-2008, 03:20 AM
Dear bro i will be helping bro maddaog by giver out her num but must at least 2Fr or 20point will get her num from me ok as promise bro maddog that this gal it really a gem lor.....

As for my FR will up in here soon

kuku_son
19-01-2008, 10:18 AM
All bro here Xiao Na is a rare gem.....Was informed by her sister tat she nid help.....I tired her ytd the session was quite wonderful........One word to described her "Wildness"...During FJ she intend to move more than you r moving:eek:........Somemore beri GFE feeling with good attitude.....No rushing after 1st session......TCSS with you and trying to mek you horny again to haf yr second session.........Her bathcat is oso another thumb up service.......Slow and almost all over yr body.....

Name - Xiao Na
Age - 26~27
Body - Small Build wif silm body.....
Look - 6.5/10 (Not bad looking wif her hair hairstyle)
Boobs - 34A( A Cuppi but "FIRM")
Catbath - 9/10(I LOVE her catbath)
GFE - 10/10
BBBJ - 6.5/10 (Acceptable slow wif suction)
Fingering - Yes
Frenching - Yes
Painting - Yes
FJ - 7.5~8/10 (Wildness:D)
Attitude - 8/10 (Patient with no rushing)

Those SYT lover bro yr chance here now $60/2/2 not everytime haf tis kind of price tag for SYT.....

kiekie2
19-01-2008, 03:47 PM
hi guys

imm kind of new here..
so juz wondering if maddog_mlvn bro willing to share the contact ma??

if can give me a pm can?? thx dude

Uppercut
20-01-2008, 12:35 AM
actually i booked another FL, but xian,not free at that time so call xiaona.

Name - Xiao Na (her voice really very cute)
Age - 28(she said)
Body - not really small body...if short, therefore abit baba..)
Look - 6.5/10 (look matured as she from jilin northeast china)
Boobs - 34(A cup )
BJ - 6.5/10 (she only give me bj)
Fingering - abit only(who cares)
Frenching - Yes
Pussy:unshaven(anyway i didnt like fully shaven ones)
Painting - Yes allowed
FJ - 8/10 (good moaning)
Attitude - 8/10 (by rite no rush but she said got something on,she say ask me pay lesser but she have to go,actually i wanted her accompany me longer 1 :( therefore unwillingly let her go first)

This is really a cute gal. Hope all samster treat her nicely dun bully her.

icecum
20-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks for bro uppercut & kuku_son FR....... Just hope that all those Bro who had try her pls remember to post ur FR ok......

As for this gal she really a GEM lor and also SYT as some bro in here had mention....Pls do take care of her ok

And remember keep the num to urself ok :D

toms_trd
20-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Thnk U TS 4 sharing tis cute SYT with me,met her last week sori late FR bz with work lately coz muz work hard for bonus,hehehe:p

Ok FR cut short,called her answer fon with sweet sexy voice,listen liao kuku oso UP :eek:.So arrange mit her aft wrk 1st look cute sweet looking SYT mayb i old liao long time no encounter such lobang,felt like i m young again

Name - Xiao Na
Age - 27
Body - silm body.....
Look - 6.5/10 ( will grow especially her dimples,simply love it)
Boobs - 34A( A Cuppi but "FIRM")
Catbath - 8/10(I LOVE her catbath)
GFE - 10/10
BBBJ - 7/10 (Acceptable slow wif suction)
Fingering - Yes
Frenching - Yes
Painting - din try
FJ - 7.5~8/10 ( unleash of the inner beast ) me lose 2 her in the end, :eek:
Attitude - 8/10 (Patient with no rushing)

Strictly 4 SYT lovers but old man like me oso can still do ahead,hahaha
Old cow eat fresh young grass,moooo mooooo soooo gooood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maddog_mlvn
20-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Thanks Bros for the points. Keep that in mind, will up Bros who had up mi when power permit. Just talk to Xiao Na, was force to move out to another place by tonight. I think they will still stay around area K. Thank again.

icecum
21-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks for bro Tom FR..........From your FR can see that day u really enjoy lor heehee:D

As for new newbie i'm sorry can't give you xiao na num at the time mean yet, as for those who got xiao na num pls keep it to yourself ok, cause got 1 bro PM me saiding that there a few newbie keep asking xiao na num from him lor.... as long if u got 2FR or 20point and above you may have her num ;)

sing-a-poo
21-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks to bro maddog for her contact..here's a brief FR on Xiao Na a.k.a. Ah Jin..

Name - Xiao Na a.k.a. Ah Jin
Orgin: Jilin (Chang Chun Shi)
Age - 28
Body - 7/10 (silm body...wears a good luck charm around her waist.)
Look - 7/10 ( always smiling with nice dimples)
Boobs - 34A+ B- (big brown areole)
Catbath - 8/10 (Very good catbath licking from arms to legs and groin areas - rub her breast against you Dick - Shiok)
BBBJ - 7/10 (slow with good suction and deep throat)
Fingering - Yes (No penetration)
Massage - 6/10 (Not much power but rate higher because offered without prompting and was non-stop after each session)
FJ - 8/10 (Interactive and responsive)
Attitude - 8.5/10 (Patient no rushing and hardworking always willing to please)
RTF: Yes
Damage : 60/2/2. (Rm and CD not included.)
Overall: Good Value for money
SYT for matured guys and MILF if you are younger than her.

LifeLife
21-01-2008, 01:13 PM
A rare gem found, bro can i hv her contact?

icecum
21-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Thanks for bro sing-a-poo FR.....

Yo bro lifelife u are in here also ar.... heehee Contact given to you liao.... hope to see ur FR soon

thereds
21-01-2008, 06:06 PM
First of all have to thank bro maddog_mlvn for her contact...just finished a session with her few hours ago....here's a brief FR on Xiao Na.

Name - Xiao Na
Age - 28 (What she told me)
Body - 7/10 (silm body...wears a good luck charm around her waist)
Look - 7/10 (always smiling even when bonking....with nice dimples)
Boobs - B bah.... (Not really sure of the cup size)
Catbath - 7/10 (Good catbath licking and sucking from nipples and groin areas - rub her breast against Dick)
BBBJ - Nil leh...
BJ - 7/10 (slow and good suction)
Fingering - A little lah...
Massage - 6/10 (Not really super, but massage you without asking after the first session)
FJ - 8/10 (Responsive and like I mentioned above, moan and smile combination)
Attitude - 7/10 (Chatty, talked about her problems with the landlord, the woman that arranged her to come, her financial problem, etc....Not really rushing, only when she received call from a bro about 2/3 of the time then she starts to hurry, but still let me finished off my second load)
RTF: Depend....too many lobangs but too little time!
Overall: Can considered Value for money

After the session, when I paid her and gave her an extra $10, she asked me why I gave her extra? I told her just take it....but she replied me in such a way that like I look down on her....She said something like "I know you know we people in China are poor, so you give me extra..." which I really don't mean that way! So later I sms her and told her that the extra money was for your good service and she thanked me. I'm not annoyed, but just like to clarify myself with her......Overall, she is still a nice gal which provide good service!

Happy Bonking, bros!

Cheers:D

LORD OF NITES
21-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi Bros, could you PM her contact to me. Will appriciate it.

goldenprince
22-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Hi bro care to share contact? thanks!

icecum
22-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Yo bro thereds thanks for your FR on behalf of maddog and me heehee:D

goldenprince
22-01-2008, 01:56 AM
Bro,care to intro contact? thanks!

muneo
22-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Feeling horny and called her today to meet at 6pm.
She said she not free today.
Xianz.

icecum
22-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Sorry bro maybe next time you got to call her in advance cause maybe she been bonk by other bro in here liao heehee:p

Feeling horny and called her today to meet at 6pm.
She said she not free today.
Xianz.

muneo
22-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Sorry bro maybe next time you got to call her in advance cause maybe she been bonk by other bro in here liao heehee:p

Haiz, should have started feeling horny in the morning...
Anyway, even if I were to meet her, I dun think I can shoot cos I shot my load after watching some Japan AV yesterday night. :p

Like that also good lah. Will store 'power' first.

maddog_mlvn
22-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Thank all Bros who had post Fr on Xiao Na. And Bros who had up my points. Will keep that in mind. Will return the Favour when power return. For those Bros who had PM mi for contact, I hv clear all PM , if U don't receive my PM, don't PM mi again. As Bro IceCum mention min. 2FR, or min. 20points. Thank Again. Happy Bonk.

N.B : Bro Crash&burn pls clear ur PM. Can't pm u le.

swollenhead
22-01-2008, 11:46 PM
wah lau. Veri difficult to make app. with Xiao Na. 2 night in roll not free. Kenna got to turn to other source. Veri disappointed. Guess got to let this cool off before contacting her.

goodman_tay
23-01-2008, 09:20 AM
hi bro
can share the contact?

maddog_mlvn
23-01-2008, 06:13 PM
My apologize to all Bro who had call Xiao Na and couldn't get a app. She was quite busy for the past 4 days, from noon to about 0300hrs. As for today she had some opening. Try app before noon, she is quite free. Bros Happy Bonk.

muneo
23-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks to bro maddog MLVN, I managed to make an appointment.

I think after this bonk, I can quit from FL scene already or even become a monk. After 7 FLs, my worst fear have been confirmed: I can't have sex at all.

Anyway, I sms-ed Xiao Na in the morning to make and appointment at 8pm.
At 7pm I sms-ed her, asked her wanna have dinner together first, she said yes. But due to some delay, she felt too hungry and went out to eat with her flatmate. I had my Yoshinoya beef bowl at Kovan. The met up at almost 9pm due to some communication problem. We waited at wrong locations. :eek:

Met her under the overhead bridge. First look: MILF (to me).
Ask her when she was borned, she said 1980. I asked her to guess my age and she said I would be 25 at the most. I asked her to guess again, she said 27. When I told her I am 29, she really got a shock. She said people in China matured faster due to the whether there. So I addressed her as big sister.
Went into Frangance Hotel at 9pm (booked 2 hours). Now comes the funny part. I normally feel extremely horny when I sms the FL but when we were both naked, I always dun feel like bonking the gal.

Xiao Na catbath me with her very unique technique which I enjoyed 100%.
Then came BJ, and like my previous experience with FL, no matter how chio they are, I dun feel anything and I must say Xiao Na has seductive eyes with CFM looks. The she rode me cowgirl, dick soft after a few pump. Then she asked me to do missionary. Struggled to do it, tried my best to take this chance as a sex lesson... but I failed badly. Then I requested doggie, which on 2 occasions let me cummed. But after less than 1 minute pump I gave up. Then I chatted with her like a friend. I said I really dun mind paying for to chat with her. However being a very service-oriented gal, she HJ me while we chatted with my dick completely soft througout. Then I asked her to stop HJ and give me a back massage.

After 1hr 20mins nothing came out of my dick. We bath together and cleaned ourselves. Then went out together cos I dun wanna let the next bro wait. (the bro who called using private number at 10pm plus.). I dun think I will try FL again. I can't f*#k. Simple as that. One FL told me that even if a movie star let me screw, I might not be able to do it. I completely agree with her.

Name - Xiao Na
Age - 28 (confirmed)
Body - Small Build and very smooth skin
Look - 6.5/10 (I told her if her fringe is longer, it'll be much better)
Boobs - 34?
Catbath - 9/10(superb!)
GFE - 8.5/10 (or should I say big sister feel)
BJ - 6.5/10 (ok lah)
FJ - ?/10 (virtually din do due to my own problem)
Attitude - 8/10 (no rushing)
Damage : 60/2/2. Rm and CD not included. (I left after 1.5hr cos I dun want to let the next bro wait too long)

duke
24-01-2008, 10:50 AM
So I addressed her as big sister.

GFE - 8.5/10 (or should I say big sister feel)

Bro I think I know your prob....... You treat her as your 大姐 maybe if you treat her as 小妹 you might do better...:D

nacho
24-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Sound good Bro icecum can i have her num pls............:D

Biddickcum
24-01-2008, 03:00 PM
First of all have to thank bro maddog_mlvn for her contact...just finished a session with her yday noon...here's a brief FR on Xiao Na.

Book a room at k81 waited for her around half an hour for her arrival. But still worth waiting for. Since I already bath, waited for her to clear up herself. Her catbath & BJ technique was vary S.O.P to me. She rode me like a cowgirl,after a long pump still no reaction. Then she suggested me to do missionary, but still take awhile before I cummed.Then we process to washed up and sit at the bed started chatting.She very service-oriented gal, she give me a good 20min of massage. She feel hurger and started to boil water for her noodle, while waiting for her noodle she hj for me and make me hard again. But this time round I suggested to cum on her body during HJ, shiok men

Name - Xiao Na
Body - 6.5/10 (not that silm body)
Look - 7/10 (when she is smiling ....with nice dimples)
Boobs - 6.5/10 (dark (.)(.) )
BJ - 6.5/10 (work hard but no feel for me)
FJ - 6.5/10 (Prof. S.O.P)
Attitude - 7/10 (good service, no rush)
Overall:7.5/10 Value for money

Happy Bonking, bros!

LordHorny
24-01-2008, 10:40 PM
nice FRs, looks a great bonk :D

maddog_mlvn
25-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Thanks Bro Muneo and Bro Biddickcum for ur FR. to all Bros that I hv given out contact, try to make app asap. Just talk to Xiao Na yesterday, some bro call for app after mid night. Was told she can't take the late app. Very tired the next day, hope Bro will make it in the day time or evening. She is new to this trade, can't take night life. Maddog.

crash&burn
25-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Good Day Bros,

As usual, firstly I’ll like to thanks Bro “bro maddog_mlvn” for sharing Xiao Na’s contact.
There wasn’t much highlights during the bonk, everything are quite SOP and on the average side. So nothing to brat about, but I’ll like to highlight that Xiao Na is friendly and definitely a budget bonk. NO DOUBTS!

Name: Xiao Na
Looks: 6.5/10 + 0.5 for smooth complexion and dimple = 7/10
Body: 7/10 (relatively small build)
Boobs: 34A (Firm)
Complexion: Fair and soft
Attitude: 8.0/10 (Friendly and always smiling)
Catbath: 7.5/10 (Ideally sextisfying )
BJ: 6.5/10 (slow & steady but shallow)
FJ: 8.0/10
Damage: $60/2/2

Cheerz…

maddog_mlvn
26-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Thanks Bro Crash&burn for ur FR. Will talk XN to improve her service. Thanks Again.

james11672005
26-01-2008, 01:55 AM
Thks to bro who gave me the contact. Tried her this afternoon. Previous FRs from other Bros have said it all. Her moan you can tell is fake. While bonking, her phone rang and she actually answered. But i can say it is economy so cannot complain.

Body - 6.5/10
Look - 7/10 (when she is smiling ....with nice dimples)
Boobs - 6.5/10
BJ - 6/10
FJ - 6/10
Attitude - 7/10
Damage : 60/2/2
Overall:7/10 Value for money

vting4u
26-01-2008, 02:07 AM
pls give me her contact no.
and i look forward to enjoy her

yuna75
26-01-2008, 06:00 PM
First of all I would like to thanks Bro Maddog for sharing his contact.
Below are my rating.

Look : 7.5/10 ( She got a stylish hair )

Body : 7/10 ( no tummy )

Boobs : 6/10 ( B cup I think & nipple were dark )

Pussy : 6 /10 ( din really explore it cos not trim )

BJ : 7/10 ( not so bad abt 5min )

Frenching : 8/10 ( I frenching like no tomolo & some tougue exchange )

FJ : 7/10 ( had 2 position missionary & doggy )

Attitude : 9/10 ( very chatty & nice gal )

Massage: 8/10 ( Massage me after 1 shot. All the way till the end. I din opt for the 2nd shot )

Damages : $60 + Hotel $20

Overall : Value for $$

lifeisfun
26-01-2008, 06:10 PM
just returned from a session with Xiao na
managed to get her after several failed attempts..

looks : 6
service and attitude : 8
body: 6.5

she is a friendly and chatty and honest girl ..
told me frankly that she dont feel much after hving so much sex..2 X per customers..so no feeling any more ..
after my 1st round with her , rested and she did some massages for me and tried to arouse me..and she succeeded..
did her but cant cum , she tried to HJ me but after quite long didi still holding out.
she let me rest again than aroused me again and i pumped her again , she did some riding too..but still cant cum..so both gave up..spent all the 3 caps..

overall a good value bonk as far as i am concerned..
and thxa million to brother for sharing contact...
lastly..one brother called her half way thru my session..if the brother is reading this , i would like just to tell him that he spoiled some mood as he called to talk cock and refuse to hang up...:(

thx again for sharing contact..

icecum
27-01-2008, 12:29 AM
So sorry to all bro as i am quite Busy for the past few days now then got time to log in lucky bro maddog are free heehee :D

Thanks to all Bro Yuna75, James & Lifeisfun for the support and the FR......... will try to up you cause u all share in here

JJjumper
28-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Thks to bro who gave me the contact. Tried her fri afternoon. Fake moans While doing her doggie, she was smsing her friend arranging dinner. quite put off by her action

Body - 6.5/10
Look - 6.5/10 (with nice dimples)
Boobs - 6.5/10 ( she has a jade and red string wrap around her waist.
BJ - didnt try as I prefer BBBj which she not prepared to do
FJ - 6/10
Attitude - 7/10
Damage : paid her $100/ as extend the time by half hr
Overall:7/10 Value for money

crash&burn
28-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks Bro Crash&burn for ur FR. Will talk XN to improve her service. Thanks Again.

No sweat bro, you've already highlighted that she's new to this trade...
BTW, I'm going to take her on again today if i fail to get a session with QiQi intro by Bro denden7070 as she might still be having your aunt's visit.

Cheerz...

maddog_mlvn
28-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks Bro JJjumper for the FR. So many contact given out but so little FR posted. Hope to see those Bros who Pm me for XN contact and had engage her service post FR soon. Thanks.

championbee
29-01-2008, 01:00 PM
thanks to bro feng gou for sharing her contact.
had her sometime last week.
sorry to say not my cup of tea.let her bj me and left after 10min of massage.
however,she is friendly and hardworking.a pity her breath smells and i went limb during her catbath.
here is a short rating on her,
looks:6/10 (looks 30S)
body:7/10
cup size:A-B
service:5/10(due to bad breath)
bj:6/10(not much deep throat and a bit of teething.
however,worth a try at such a price.
no offence to anyone for my FR.
please do not zap me cos i was zapped before for not visiting a FL fast enough after getting number.after zapped,i tried that FL and was v v v disappointed.

championbee
29-01-2008, 01:01 PM
btw,this xiaona is also known as ahxin as recommended by another bro here.just to share a piece of info.:)

icecum
29-01-2008, 01:10 PM
is that so......... will check it up with bro maddog n xiao an as for those bro who had post the FR thanks alot :D

btw,this xiaona is also known as ahxin as recommended by another bro here.just to share a piece of info.:)

Gunner75
29-01-2008, 01:22 PM

Dear bro,

So this Xiao Na is also known as ah Xin in my thread?

BTW, is her services so bad? I personally dun feel it this way.

cheers.

funfounder
29-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Bro,can PM Xiao Na contacts to me? Love to try her out n will Post FR once on her. Thanks !;)

accura20
29-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks bro for the contact. She is rather shy, but very accomodating. She is rather chatty and really make your session worth while. She massage me in between the rounds. Haven't met FL that did that without extra charge.
She does know about massaging.
Enjoyed the session.

Damage : 60/2/2 + tips. Rm and CD not included.

chikobai
30-01-2008, 08:58 AM
bro, can share contact for xiao na ?

charsiew
31-01-2008, 12:53 PM
RTF Xiao Na 2 days ago, must say her service is still as good as before. Light massaging between rounds but who's complaining right? :)

Shewill be leaving our little island on the 18th Feb, so bros don't wait liao... planning my next RTF soon....

chew78s
31-01-2008, 01:26 PM
hi charsiew, can u share her contact to me..

maddog_mlvn
03-02-2008, 01:59 AM
Thanks to all Bros who posted FR for Xiao Na. My apology to th Bro who hv engage her service that have not met the expectation of Bros, and that she have use another name to post in SBF. I would not elaborate more on this issue. This would be my last posting on this thread. Any Bro who like to have Xiao Na contact pls refer to thread on Ah Xin by Bro Gunner75. She will be leaving in about 2 weeks time, so fast hand fast leg PM Bro Gunner75 for contact. For the past 3 days have problem getting to SBF site. I will be looking around for gems to share with Bros. Last, many thanks to all Senior Bros who have up my points. Maddog.

topcook1
05-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks bro maddog_mlvn for the contact. I was kinda confused on where to put up this thread. Sorry about it.

Just finished an early bonk (11 am) with her. Personally I find is value for money.Below is a short FRs on her.

Looks 6/10 (Looks like Pan Ling Ling )
Boobs 34C
Height 1.63 (Quite Tall)
FJ 9/10
Massage 10/10 ( Good effort)
BJ : I did not request
GFE 11/10

Damage $60 + Room $20

RTF : Yes

This gem is highly recommended for bonkers who goes for value. She may not be SYT but her effort is superb.
After the bonking and I sent her back she was delighted. Now she worries CNY she wont have much business coz everyone is busy visiting. Hope brudders can give her support in this festive season.Happy new year!!!

berada
10-02-2008, 03:25 AM
Yo bro, her contacts. Thanks!

kong1684
12-02-2008, 03:07 AM
Hi Bro,

like to have her contact