PDA

View Full Version : Real strong massage

plor
25-12-2020, 07:22 PM
Hi bros,

I think there are three levels of massage when you want your back or neck fixed.

1. Piano type - no relief given
2. Okay type - some relief but every 5min you have to tell ML “press harder!”
3. Real massage - these ML know how to take apart your back muscle fiber by fiber and put it back together for you. Come out and feel refreshed. Sleep like a drunken teenager after. Side note: people say sleep like a baby - have had baby can confirm sleep like a baby is shit sleep.

I’ve been on a quest to find best ML with Real massage and some level of service (at least a decent HJ). So far I’ve found one fantastic Real massage with minimal service. One very good but slightly less strong massage with very good teasing service, and one other decently good hard massage with some good roaming service.

I need to expand my list, especially looking in central area. Back aching and want to find the best Real massage and service. Can trade with bros who are qualified or offer good recommendations. Thank you bros.

NoodlesWet
25-12-2020, 09:01 PM
I also need strong good massage.
I quite reluctant to pay for just that special ending, find it no point, doesn't justify my entry fee

Glenn Miller
25-12-2020, 09:48 PM
Hi bros,

I think there are three levels of massage when you want your back or neck fixed.

3. Real massage - these ML know how to take apart your back muscle fiber by fiber and put it back together for you. Come out and feel refreshed. Sleep like a drunken teenager after. Side note: people say sleep like a baby - have had baby can confirm sleep like a baby is shit sleep.

I’ve been on a quest to find best ML with Real massage and some level of service (at least a decent HJ). So far I’ve found one fantastic Real massage with minimal service. One very good but slightly less strong massage with very good teasing service, and one other decently good hard massage with some good roaming service.

I need to expand my list, especially looking in central area. Back aching and want to find the best Real massage and service. Can trade with bros who are qualified or offer good recommendations. Thank you bros.

Sama sama, looking for a great massage and a good finish :D

rapier1978
25-12-2020, 09:49 PM
My regular real massage at Hougang Ave 8.
No SYT there but fix my back problems.

afterburn
25-12-2020, 10:15 PM
Got to be careful where back and neck are concerned. Some ML just whack with strength or bodyweight and some more increase the pressure by using elbows, can cause soreness later. Hard to find someone really trained to do massage or tuina as a profession. Many ML just come here to start work by monkey-see-monkey-do learning from boss or senior. No proper background or training at all. Make quick buck by using pretty face and skillful hands ;)

I only ever encounter one that dare to do (and I dare to let her do) neck-cracking. After that, feel totally tension-free at the neck and shoulders for a couple days.

sodagreenmando
25-12-2020, 10:26 PM
ya some of them dont might actually end up hitting the wrong spots which cause more ache pain...

CumExplorer
25-12-2020, 10:31 PM
My regular real massage at Hougang Ave 8.
No SYT there but fix my back problems.

ooo bro can share, in blk 684 ?

Fhappy
25-12-2020, 10:38 PM
I need ML to crack my back joints, not many have this skill.. not even TCM.

lupsupz
25-12-2020, 11:35 PM
I feel you bro. In my limited exploring, haven't been able to find the best of both worlds so far. My regular ML that does a really good massage doesn't have extra services (she's not my type so maybe won't get aroused anyway), and the places I've gone for additional services so far are decent to not bad at best. :(

Hi bros,

JustfuckITlah49
25-12-2020, 11:57 PM
I need ML to crack my back joints, not many have this skill.. not even TCM.

Maybe those Thai massage can help?

rapier1978
26-12-2020, 12:31 AM
ooo bro can share, in blk 684 ?

No is at 620. Mt Everests.

CooolCoool
26-12-2020, 12:59 AM
I do not know any good massage in central area but there's one at eunos, just next to the CC. Went 3 times, 3 different ladies but all gave good hard and deep massage, those that really is 先苦后甜massage . The hardest of them all is Micxxxxx. Do not expect any syt though, all of them are milfy.

Lookingard2
26-12-2020, 09:36 AM
Agree! Went to one shop at Little India, after massage I felt so sore and tired for 2 days. Had one home based beer Eunos that was better.

xTangOx
26-12-2020, 09:56 AM
I got one real strong massage. Please PM if want contact.

CumExplorer
26-12-2020, 04:03 PM

ic, being there once take the $50 massage, the ml keep asking me to take the 80 package so not rtm. Can share who is your regular in the joint ?

afterburn
26-12-2020, 07:01 PM

Been there once long ago and squeaky clean. Is it still so? If looking for full one hour massage then it's good because no wasting time teasing stroke and special.

Was hoping to see some mt everests (.)(.) there but don't have :D

sibeinerd
26-12-2020, 07:06 PM
Been there once long ago and squeaky clean. Is it still so? If looking for full one hour massage then it's good because no wasting time teasing stroke and special.

Just walk pass.. milfy looking mls mid 30-40 sitting outside table taking breaks

plor
26-12-2020, 07:21 PM
Got to be careful where back and neck are concerned. Some ML just whack with strength or bodyweight and some more increase the pressure by using elbows, can cause soreness later. Hard to find someone really trained to do massage or tuina as a profession. Many ML just come here to start work by monkey-see-monkey-do learning from boss or senior. No proper background or training at all. Make quick buck by using pretty face and skillful hands ;)

I only ever encounter one that dare to do (and I dare to let her do) neck-cracking. After that, feel totally tension-free at the neck and shoulders for a couple days.

Hi Bro I upped your points for this valuable information. I couldn't agree more. I always refuse back stepping and the like because most ML don't really know what they're doing. I would be so happy to find real PT trained ML who can offer some release at the end.

rapier1978
26-12-2020, 07:53 PM
Lisa, Linda, Rose

rapier1978
26-12-2020, 07:56 PM

Don't dream of getting anything special. Have been regular there since opening. Great massage, no teasing at all. But fix my back problems, shoulder pain.

If want more I visit further down the road at 600+ there.

superstiffy
27-12-2020, 10:06 AM
Actually after hard massage will confirm feel sore for 1 or 2 days... this one is normal... of coz the point must be correct la... not anyhow lut one..

Last time i have 1 regular ML... she give sibei hard massage.. go 60 min like kenna torture like that.. the points she press also very zhun... after that will be sore for 2 days... i go abt 2 years then lanjiao itchy go and find fresh ml...

Got 1 time i got very bad neck, shoulder and back ache so i go famous TCM to see doctor... doctor tell me do tuina first and see if got help... so when the tuina start.. wah nabei he press the pattern same as my ml woah... after that also sore for a few days but in the end recover liao...

Think want to go find her back but she RTC liao... damn wasted... gao lat doctor level massage + slutty hj... where to find so gd kang tao anymore? :(:(

Cumming2wice
29-12-2020, 03:56 PM
It depends on which is primary and secondary - strong massage or extras. For me it is strong massage. If comes with extras with the right pricing, why not? My current ML providing both at the comfort of my home. It has never been better:D

altosaxophone
30-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Real strong massage should be only clean.
IMHO, MLs who offer HJ along with massage -- may give good massage but not the real strong type.

At 2.10 pm today, I finished 1.5 hrs session of real strong oil based tuina with a PRC ML, thanks to a referral by a Bro.
She is the best that I have seen in years. No other services. No nonsense.
58/hr, or 87 for 1.5 hrs.
Vicinity : Tanjong Pagar MRT

Will be her regular moving forward.
Now, on my way for another Jumanji adventure. :)

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Bro can PM details? I work nearby - in need of a good massage. Cheers!

CumExplorer
30-12-2020, 05:15 PM
tried one good strong massage in AMK today, quite rare now @ $50/H good value, will RTM :D

liewkc2503
30-12-2020, 07:08 PM
Bro who want the strong massage can go to healing thai at Jalan Besar ( Diagonally opposite Jalan Besar MRT Exit A,shop house beside Weld Road). Look for Linda, she can rub your pain away, I always look for her to rub my back pain also , but she’s not SYT, if you want the SYT and hanky panky then you can give her a miss . :p

ashland
31-12-2020, 11:53 AM
Bro who want the strong massage can go to healing thai at Jalan Besar ( Diagonally opposite Jalan Besar MRT Exit A,shop house beside Weld Road). Look for Linda, she can rub your pain away, I always look for her to rub my back pain also , but she’s not SYT, if you want the SYT and hanky panky then you can give her a miss . :p

I am assuming this is Thai massage?

Basedshoe
31-12-2020, 12:01 PM
Hey bros, i also in need for some clean strong massage. Can pm me a ctc please? Much appreciated

nsr21
31-12-2020, 12:03 PM
I have a package at Ma Kwang but seems like the ML skills are getting weaker.

I realy need some good strong massage. Any bros can share with me pls

Those really can press neck n back which are my main concerns

Gum sia

acesparx
31-12-2020, 12:11 PM
I went to blue wave ... find Alice for hard deep massage where she knows the pressure points in a body. Nearly scream when she hits a knots but body feels loose and good

CumExplorer
31-12-2020, 12:30 PM

bro what is the damage ?

liewkc2503
31-12-2020, 01:17 PM
I am assuming this is Thai massage?

Yes , is a Thai massage shop .

Hey bros, i also in need for some clean strong massage. Can pm me a ctc please? Much appreciated

just walk in , or can call 62940139 to book a service.

bro what is the damage ?

45mins-$50
60mins-$55
90mins-$75
120mins-$110

Basedshoe
31-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Alright thanks bro. Happy New Year :)

liewkc2503
01-01-2021, 01:39 PM
Happy New Year to all bro and sister!

intense730
01-01-2021, 03:36 PM
I do not know any good massage in central area but there's one at eunos, just next to the CC. Went 3 times, 3 different ladies but all gave good hard and deep massage, those that really is 先苦后甜massage . The hardest of them all is Micxxxxx. Do not expect any syt though, all of them are milfy.

Same experience i received. Almost can bite towel when clearing knots

punchbear
23-03-2021, 10:50 PM
Do you know if they give hj or bj?