PDA

View Full Version : Post orgasm torture

bluephone
18-12-2020, 11:24 AM
My FB always like to continue rub and stroke my cock head after I cum. Actually before I cum I look forward to it but after I cum, the feeling is just unbearable. Have to twist and turn ...cross my legs all over in order to tahan her rubbing and beg for her to stop.

Anyone knows what will happen if she does not stop or still continue to rub for a longer time? Wonder is some vein will rapture.

Oo0o0oOOo00oOOo
19-12-2020, 02:59 AM
My FB always like to continue rub and stroke my cock head after I cum. Actually before I cum I look forward to it but after I cum, the feeling is just unbearable. Have to twist and turn ...cross my legs all over in order to tahan her rubbing and beg for her to stop.

Anyone knows what will happen if she does not stop or still continue to rub for a longer time? Wonder is some vein will rapture.

No, you just keep cumming and cumming non-stop. I tried once and I cummed non-stop for like 10mins.

SBMEDSUP
19-12-2020, 05:21 AM
Should thank FB still willing to raba raba. You may rise again and round two.

secretlurker88
22-12-2020, 09:53 AM
There was one time my partner did that and I squirted, lol. Just started squirting or peeing. Idk. Its super sensitive.

superstiffy
22-12-2020, 10:30 AM

better dun... wait ur ku ku jiao explode... ever happen to my grandmother market friend daughter son cousin... rub until the mushroom head buay tahan explode then bo pian have to cut off... now become girl liao....

ttocaw
22-12-2020, 11:35 AM

If she continues to rub, you will turn into incredible hulk.

naan1974
22-12-2020, 11:42 AM
better dun... wait ur ku ku jiao explode... ever happen to my grandmother market friend daughter son cousin... rub until the mushroom head buay tahan explode then bo pian have to cut off... now become girl liao....

wahahahahaha :D infact that was how women came about. last time only got man but he itchy hand until like this lor !!!!

naan1974
22-12-2020, 11:46 AM

If you are have not completed yr GCE 'O' level, yr penis vein will really burst as you have not completed puberty . after 16, it's ok lah. rub rub rub and you become a hero once again :cool:

unsung80
22-12-2020, 12:11 PM
If she continues to rub, you will turn into incredible hulk.

Good one, laughing so hard on this! :D

decipher
22-12-2020, 12:32 PM

A genie will come out from your dick and grant her 3 wishes :D

WahAhLi
23-12-2020, 05:10 PM
No, you just keep cumming and cumming non-stop. I tried once and I cummed non-stop for like 10mins.

You shoot continuous for 10 mins? :eek:

Havanna Slicks
23-12-2020, 06:01 PM
this is a legit form of BDSM play / punishment, like bro said above, depending on your refractory period (time taken to recover for round 2), this play is a form of foreplay for round 2, which will eventually to multiple orgasm (might or might not ejaculate)...

girls can experience 1-40 orgasms per sex sessions...

https://www.kinkly.com/definition/6732/post-orgasm-torture

malikman16
23-12-2020, 06:25 PM

I actually like it when she does that

deematter
23-12-2020, 09:43 PM
from your experience, it seems exciting and fantastic, but need to be careful ya

willroyce
24-12-2020, 03:03 AM
hahaha i got experience this before, hooked up with a chick but i forgot where i met her probably bumble,tinder or sugarbook.com but she kept on doing that till i had to fake a gag reflex and run to the toilet

willroyce
24-12-2020, 03:07 AM

wah this one real dedication

willroyce
24-12-2020, 03:08 AM
Should thank FB still willing to raba raba. You may rise again and round two.

raba raba soft can but some girls in tantan or sb raba hard till my dick become hot

willroyce
24-12-2020, 03:09 AM

hahahahaa this one kao

willroyce
24-12-2020, 03:09 AM

not genie bro, our soul will come out

EtherC
24-12-2020, 02:04 PM
Just bring out the biology lecture notes on male refractory period & give her a 30min lecture on the topic. She will either fall asleep or lose her libido 😆

sexxo
27-12-2020, 05:33 PM

is it you enjoy that?!

NewTexxer
28-12-2020, 12:43 AM

Wahahaa you damn funny bro :D :D

hiongsak
01-01-2021, 07:51 PM
Just bring out the biology lecture notes on male refractory period & give her a 30min lecture on the topic. She will either fall asleep or lose her libido 😆

Cannot imagine what will happen to her :)

borings
01-01-2021, 08:28 PM
this is part of bdsm