PDA

View Full Version : Rate of risk in our Sex scenes....

Orgasdo
03-01-2008, 10:41 AM
As i m getting deeper into the scene, i am wondering is our sex scenes in sg so safe? I mean i see so many of our fellow samster asking for FL contacts, cheong HC and visiting GL/PT/KS, etc.... daily , weekly , etc

But the number of post regarding fellow samster giving warning of them contracting STD/HIV from these acivities is only a handful (Of course this is GOOD news :) ) Is it because our Sg sex is really so safe or is it our fellow samster practise safe sex n therefore safe.. or many warning are left untold?

sammyboyfor
03-01-2008, 10:54 AM
As i m getting deeper into the scene, i am wondering is our sex scenes in sg so safe? I mean i see so many of our fellow samster asking for FL contacts, cheong HC and visiting GL/PT/KS, etc.... daily , weekly , etc

People who are dying of AIDS aren't going to come back to this forum to tell their stories. They prefer to die quietly.

HIV rates in Singapore have soared in recent years. You are dicing with DEATH every single time you have sex with a whore.

Orgasdo
03-01-2008, 12:57 PM
People who are dying of AIDS aren't going to come back to this forum to tell their stories. They prefer to die quietly.

Hmm... dats wat i thgt so too... but also thgt atleast they will come in to warn others of the gals they had bonked n kena the STD or HIV from.

sammyboyfor
03-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Hmm... dats wat i thgt so too... but also thgt atleast they will come in to warn others of the gals they had bonked n kena the STD or HIV from.

Unless you stick to bonking one or two whores, it would be almost impossible to tell exactly who you caught the infection from.

Guys here bonk up to 6 or 7 different girls a month... some even more.

smlee
03-01-2008, 08:44 PM
just take the necessary precaution. It is 50/50 all the time even if you wear a condom ..you never know

AfA_hmor
03-01-2008, 11:38 PM
a number of whores are still carrying on business as usual even if they are HIV+. and they know it.
they dont care about you. they just want $.
think about it.

Heart Break Kid
04-01-2008, 09:22 AM
a number of whores are still carrying on business as usual even if they are HIV+. and they know it.
they dont care about you. they just want $.
think about it.

Save our nation... save our people

Promote safe sex... never do raw with whores even fingering also must protected with rubber. :eek:

Whores only want to earn $$$ because customers are just strangers to them.