PDA

View Full Version : How to be GIGOLO in SG?

Omega69
16-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Hi guys, iam appalled by the rates charged by local FLs and i want to make such big easy money too. I dropped out from sec school, no qualification n pes f cant find a good paying job.(minimum $4k)

i know there are plenty of jobs below $2k but they are too low class n hard to me (F&Bs, dishwasher, grabfood, grabcar aka taxi driver) any idea where can i find rich wealthy woman in SG to feed me?

GGWL
16-12-2020, 08:48 PM
Hi guys, iam appalled by the rates charged by local FLs and i want to make such big easy money too. I dropped out from sec school, no qualification n pes f cant find a good paying job.(minimum $4k)

i know there are plenty of jobs below $2k but they are too low class to me (F&Bs, dishwasher, grabfood, grabcar aka taxi driver) any idea where can i find rich wealthy woman in SG to feed me?

Ya I know some rich old woman paying $30 bucks for your service. As they will feel expensive if you charge more than $30. You can advertise. Normally those 60-70 plus lady will be keen.☺️☺️☺️

cuscorex92
16-12-2020, 08:57 PM
dude,
pls dont b an occupation-racist, the grp u labelled earns a honest living day-by-day. at least they dun daydream tat $$ wil fall onto them outta blue....

what 'qualifieS' ya tat a rich tai tai(s) wil wana bao u?? u r the only dick left on the planet tat they r yearning and fighting for your accompany??

178noobnoob
16-12-2020, 09:41 PM

i know there are plenty of jobs below $2k but they are too low class n hard to me (F&Bs, dishwasher, grabfood, grabcar aka taxi driver) any idea where can i find rich wealthy woman in SG to feed me?

Bro, the way you say things have offended alot of people.
Pay below $2k doesnt mean it’s low class. I do have a degree and my starting pay is below $2k when i first started.
Now due to covid, i dont have a job. But at least i’m still trying to make ends meet.
If you are looking for wealthy woman to feed you, i will suggest you wake up your bloody idea. They will only feed you if 1. You fucking hot. 2. You are fucking good in bed. 3. You make them like you.

But base on the way you post. I think it’s not possible to get a wealthy woman to feed you. So better start looking for a job and work your way up.

Even the CEO of a SME company also start small. So please do not demean any job or anybody.

bignehneh
16-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Pay below $2k doesnt mean it’s low class. I do have a degree and my starting pay is below $2k when i first started.
Now due to covid, i dont have a job. But at least i’m still trying to make ends meet.
If you are looking for wealthy woman to feed you, i will suggest you wake up your bloody idea. They will only feed you if 1. You fucking hot. 2. You are fucking good in bed. 3. You make them like you.

But base on the way you post. I think it’s not possible to get a wealthy woman to feed you. So better start looking for a job and work your way up.

Even the CEO of a SME company also start small. So please do not demean any job or anybody.

Simi degree below $2k?

oxytocan
16-12-2020, 10:10 PM

Errr...... you don't know who is the richest woman in SG?

bonkbong
16-12-2020, 11:42 PM
Lol Xiao didi wasting internet bandwidth. Say people earn 2k ish low class. Can't even find a proper job, based on what rights you have to say others... jokes

Sk8erboi
16-12-2020, 11:55 PM

Your thread so funny sia

kingkanibu
17-12-2020, 12:33 AM
its school holiday season ma....

:D

cuscorex92
17-12-2020, 02:07 AM
its school holiday season ma....

:D

he claimed dropped out, Bo Tak Cheh liao leh, sch holi not applicable on him:D

Jabba
17-12-2020, 05:37 AM
Who say grab drivers are low income holder.Some are working very hatdad their income are at least 4k

nkyc
17-12-2020, 06:23 AM
Try sugarbook find sugar mommy... But cfm many scams theres

CORONA19
17-12-2020, 09:22 AM

Why not u shows us what u have first?

rey69
17-12-2020, 09:57 AM
TS should join politics.
PAP got many super-rich asian woman politicians.
They definitely need yr premium services.

rey69
17-12-2020, 09:58 AM

Why TS only want 4k as a minimum.L ?
Emeritus Goh said before "Anything less than 500k per annum is MEDIOCRE!!!"

TenSanYi
17-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Pes f? I suppose you are physically unfit? like that how to serve those hungry rich women? :p

I will suggest you try harder to dream during your sleep and it may works well:D

BroRelax
17-12-2020, 01:45 PM

KNN, what im earning daily is what you earned monthly. Yet i respect all people for working hard and getting their hands and body dirty to earn their keeps in a respectble manner.

You should reflect on yourself. Else you wont go far.

lipe
17-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Dream???

Don't know whether he will get wet dreams or nor.

In other thread, he claimed he did not pcc and is a virgin.

My presumption is that only his arse hole is virgin.

Pes f? I suppose you are physically unfit? like that how to serve those hungry rich women? :p

I will suggest you try harder to dream during your sleep and it may works well:D

Omega69
17-12-2020, 02:29 PM
Dream???

Don't know whether he will get wet dreams or nor.

In other thread, he claimed he did not pcc and is a virgin.

My presumption is that only his arse hole is virgin.

I want to quit PCC tired of humping pillow donno how get girls. I angry u all got piak alot but not counted anyway cos u paid for it.

ForSomeFun
17-12-2020, 03:21 PM
I want to quit PCC tired of humping pillow donno how get girls. I angry u all got piak alot but not counted anyway cos u paid for it.

At least we have the ability to pay for it and not whine abt every damn thing. We also have people to fuck without paying. Gf, f w b, o n s... no effort no results. Easy.

itguy2008
17-12-2020, 04:00 PM
TS, I got a suggestion for you. Migrate to America, Australia, Europe etc.

Why? They suit you. Got unemployment benefit one.

BushTracker
17-12-2020, 04:29 PM

You post your photo here we tell you whether you qualify or not.

Omega69
17-12-2020, 04:38 PM
TS, I got a suggestion for you. Migrate to America, Australia, Europe etc.

Why? They suit you. Got unemployment benefit one.

How to migrate u got advice?

Like i mentioned i dropped out of secondary school no cert nothing, iam 22 next year u reccommend me go ITE nitec then poly?
I feel iam like too late behind i spent years at home directionless

blastit
17-12-2020, 06:00 PM

Like i mentioned i dropped out of secondary school no cert nothing, iam 22 next year u reccommend me go ITE nitec then poly?

Late is better than nothing.
If you cannot even do this for yourself, what makes you think someone will wanna support you?

itguy2008
17-12-2020, 06:19 PM

WOW. I really don't know how to help.

I can only say..... you can survive until 22 years old, you must say a big thank you to your parents.

I know got one way to migrate. Follow the path of Famous Amos. He hide in USA long enough, he will become their citizen. hahaha.

itguy2008
17-12-2020, 06:22 PM

Bro, same same here. I am old la. When I graduate from uni was more than 20 years ago. About 22 to be exact. My starting salary is S$ 1,400. Don't laugh. I got a degree that a lot of people look up to. Law.

But everyone forget, a law degree is quite useless until you pass your bar or complete your internship. Just like dentist, doctors, accountants or architects.

Those big law firm know we got no choice, pay us peanuts for 72 hours work a week, we also have to complete. Else we can never smell the bar exam.

So not say got degree sure well paid ones. I got friends that eventually quit law and become a chef. Earns better than being a lawyer. End up it is how much you like the job and how much hard work you willing to put in.

twbond
17-12-2020, 06:27 PM
Why TS only want 4k as a minimum.L ?
Emeritus Goh said before "Anything less than 500k per annum is MEDIOCRE!!!"

The one who promised us Swiss standard of living but never fulfil the promise is worst then MEDIOCRE, a fucking LIAR to be exact :D

tazan
17-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Bro, same same here. I am old la. When I graduate from uni was more than 20 years ago. About 22 to be exact. My starting salary is S$ 1,400. Don't laugh. I got a degree that a lot of people look up to. Law.

But everyone forget, a law degree is quite useless until you pass your bar or complete your internship. Just like dentist, doctors, accountants or architects.

Those big law firm know we got no choice, pay us peanuts for 72 hours work a week, we also have to complete. Else we can never smell the bar exam.

So not say got degree sure well paid ones. I got friends that eventually quit law and become a chef. Earns better than being a lawyer. End up it is how much you like the job and how much hard work you willing to put in.

Indeed, every trade got their own Ace.

Omega69
17-12-2020, 06:56 PM
WOW. I really don't know how to help.

I can only say..... you can survive until 22 years old, you must say a big thank you to your parents.

I know got one way to migrate. Follow the path of Famous Amos. He hide in USA long enough, he will become their citizen. hahaha.

If i married to American can get green card citizenship even if i no qualification skills?

Lambo
17-12-2020, 08:56 PM
Bro I personally feel that you shouldn't be spamming this forum like it's your playground. Every few days you got some dumb himbo question and you keep asking the seniors here? Over 5 threads posted over a week or so is evidently spamming.
Wanna score a chick but not handsome? Work on your body and you'll be pleasantly rewarded or fatten your wallet. No money no honey. Else just work on your texting game, some bros here can genuinely charm a girl simply through text;)

Omega69
17-12-2020, 09:02 PM
Bro I personally feel that you shouldn't be spamming this forum like it's your playground. Every few days you got some dumb himbo question and you keep asking the seniors here? Over 5 threads posted over a week or so is evidently spamming.
Wanna score a chick but not handsome? Work on your body and you'll be pleasantly rewarded or fatten your wallet. No money no honey. Else just work on your texting game, some bros here can genuinely charm a girl simply through text;)

How to be good at texting game? Any methods i want learn

newyorker88
18-12-2020, 07:39 AM

Exactly what I want to say. Pes F, means ur body got something wrong, not fit for army already. U can tahan long in pumping a woman? Can’t run, body got problem. How to service a woman to sky high?

newyorker88
18-12-2020, 07:42 AM
If i married to American can get green card citizenship even if i no qualification skills?

Who wants u to begin with? U think u can get American green card so easily? Let me be honest w u, u think all the Americans are rich? There are tons of homeless out there in the streets.

BroRelax
18-12-2020, 09:12 AM
TS should be zapped to negative so to stop him from posting multiple useless threads.

iluvbreast
18-12-2020, 10:16 AM

I guess it is your right to post as any of us here, if the more seniors find your posts boring I guess they will just ignore.

Sorry I really don't know where to find wealthy woman in SG to feed you (rich and wealthy really means the same). I guess if you are really into being a gigolo, you can probably look at this person, ROLAND.

https://roland-official.com/
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%BE%85%E8%98%AD_(%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC)

Apparently he is the #1 牛郎 or male GRO in Kabukichō, and he don't drink with his clients and he don't sleep with them.

There you go, the most successful gigolo in Japan with an annual salary of 300 million JPY and he drop out of school at 18, somewhat like you :D:D:D

18-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Yes there is in fact and went a few times. Use to have a friend operate this type of joints but close down till to no energy to operate although high profits

8 hunks normally with KTV rooms and main hall. Each guy suppose to have fashion show like cat walk down from the stage down to the hall tables. Surprisingly, the ladies majority are OL and there is also U students who are willing to pay money for a hunk. I still remember the liquor were served in trays of shots. 1 bottle they use a special machine to chill till -4 deg. Super nice and easy for ladies to drink.

After that a table will like "hang" flower to a hunk they like then maybe 5 girls and 1 hunk go into private rooms in that KTV. Money is good then for the guys but very fast chui normally will not continue after 2 months max 3 months.

Entry requirements : 6 pack, Fit, must be good looking before can be employed. Bonus if you could sing and play guitar, keyboard or drum, if you can do that during the parade, chances of getting 10k a night is normal.

itguy2008
18-12-2020, 04:52 PM

Assuming if you stay there and work. No one gives out citizenship for no reason one.

itguy2008
18-12-2020, 04:53 PM
Yes there is in fact and went a few times. Use to have a friend operate this type of joints but close down till to no energy to operate although high profits

8 hunks normally with KTV rooms and main hall. Each guy suppose to have fashion show like cat walk down from the stage down to the hall tables. Surprisingly, the ladies majority are OL and there is also U students who are willing to pay money for a hunk. I still remember the liquor were served in trays of shots. 1 bottle they use a special machine to chill till -4 deg. Super nice and easy for ladies to drink.

After that a table will like "hang" flower to a hunk they like then maybe 5 girls and 1 hunk go into private rooms in that KTV. Money is good then for the guys but very fast chui normally will not continue after 2 months max 3 months.

Entry requirements : 6 pack, Fit, must be good looking before can be employed. Bonus if you could sing and play guitar, keyboard or drum, if you can do that during the parade, chances of getting 10k a night is normal.

Was this joint at Cuppage?

itguy2008
18-12-2020, 04:56 PM

Thanks for alerting bro. Now that you mentioned and I compared his postings. You are very right.

Omega69
18-12-2020, 05:33 PM

Thanks for some insights didnt know this existed in SG $10k is so easy money compared to working pathetic $10/hr part time, can ask yr friend open again this will help lots of SG males make a decent living in SG and improve their lifes instead of doing medicre low class jobs meant for FW n JHK . Any idea if theres anymore of such clubs i think i can meet entry requirements cos iam 186cm and fit but no six packs.

21-12-2020, 08:29 AM
Was this joint at Cuppage?

Cuppage was a short lived joint. i think barely one year was shut down by the AV.

21-12-2020, 08:33 AM
Thanks for some insights didnt know this existed in SG $10k is so easy money compared to working pathetic $10/hr part time, can ask yr friend open again this will help lots of SG males make a decent living in SG and improve their lifes instead of doing medicre low class jobs meant for FW n JHK . Any idea if theres anymore of such clubs i think i can meet entry requirements cos iam 186cm and fit but no six packs.

lol, i will inform you when they decide to open one again. But no 6 packs i think failed the 1st entry requirement already. I also 188 without 6 packs, can only sit below clap hands with envy only. But I am lucky to have some the ladies invite me to sit at their table and got to know some whose hubby always overseas and they gather a small group of BFFs to unwind in these joints and i was grope through out the night but didnt have any happy endings thou it could have.

iluvbreast
21-12-2020, 01:54 PM
lol, i will inform you when they decide to open one again. But no 6 packs i think failed the 1st entry requirement already. I also 188 without 6 packs, can only sit below clap hands with envy only. But I am lucky to have some the ladies invite me to sit at their table and got to know some whose hubby always overseas and they gather a small group of BFFs to unwind in these joints and i was grope through out the night but didnt have any happy endings thou it could have.

:D reminded me of that joint near paya lebar where my boss brought to chitchat with our client, a stylish lady, A who was in her late 30s (I was in my late 20s then).

It was so awkward, she just scolded me earlier in the day for delays fuck, it wasn't even our fault.

Over at the club, the hunks kept fussing over her and her friends while we have to smile and make jokes and laugh as if we are enjoying ourselves. I really felt like some eunuchs in some period drama.

During the toilet breaks, then my boss told A was the mistress of who's who. I was like huh, that bald lump of fat?? no wonder she enjoyed when being surrounded by pretty things.

Sigh after the whole party I still have to send A back to her place, and she puked in my car?! talk about hard earned money...

iluvbreast
21-12-2020, 01:57 PM

Are you also good looking in the first place? Quite a number of the GROs I saw on my only night at such a club have that bad boy look :D

ttocaw
22-12-2020, 11:40 AM

Skills future got gigolo course. you just need to go to your meet the people session hosted by your MP. Ask them and they will tell you.

lipe
22-12-2020, 04:29 PM
bro ttocaw

haha

this is a good rejoinder.

up you 17 points.

Skills future got gigolo course. you just need to go to your meet the people session hosted by your MP. Ask them and they will tell you.

newyorker88
24-12-2020, 09:46 PM

Ya, 186cm, pes F? Body got problem until cannot serve army? Want to be woman’s partner? I think u need reconsider ur own health first

rey69
26-12-2020, 10:27 PM
Ya, 186cm, pes F? Body got problem until cannot serve army? Want to be woman’s partner? I think u need reconsider ur own health first

Pes F stand for "Fuck".
He just need to lie 180 degrees to get Fucked