PDA

View Full Version : Do you mind a not-so-good-looking FB?

Fetishes
16-12-2020, 07:11 PM
Will you still piak or pass?

178noobnoob
16-12-2020, 07:39 PM
Hi bro,

I will suggest you to pass her to me.😆

Just kidding. For me. I think got FB is good enough already.
Now at the novice stage. Need get more exp first.

Xes2013
16-12-2020, 08:01 PM

For me, Feelings is more impt. Looks secondary.

Most impt, both must be able to keep each other together and then sex.

Enjoy

captainofthewin
16-12-2020, 09:31 PM
as long as got feel.. will piak.. like friend who is slightly below avg look, idm too..

Sk8erboi
16-12-2020, 11:53 PM
Sure.....
Cover the face
Bonk the base

candle2000
17-12-2020, 12:05 AM
Sure.....
Cover the face
Bonk the base

No need to "cover the face"

Just wear a face mask throughout the whole session.

Neoguri
17-12-2020, 02:40 AM
Have to have acceptable looks lah.
Maybe C- is still ok, but if look too bad, cannot get hard and not urge to ons. :p

Jabba
17-12-2020, 05:34 AM
Must have chemistry.The look must be acceptance by u.I used to date someone older but i am ok with her looks. The chemistry was good and the sex was fantastic. Tried many position and we had sex three times a week. Unfortunately she cant stay in singapore and left our shores

centvin
17-12-2020, 07:14 AM
Chemistry is more important. I used to have 1 with enhanced racks and many would pass her because of her lips. But I was so turned on by her intelligence and the xxx was great

Brother
17-12-2020, 10:24 AM
Not so good looking is subjective lah... Overall like most bros said, must have the chemistry, and looks is definitely one of the variable in that chemistry.

sladang
17-12-2020, 10:41 AM
No look, no feeling,

No feeling, no piaking :D ..

loneyheart
17-12-2020, 01:48 PM
If her fig is so good to arouse u n with good smell think hard to resist :) just dim the light

itguy2008
17-12-2020, 03:57 PM
Old man talking here so you youngsters may not agree.

Most of my FB are not as pretty as my wife. Weird right?

But sex with them is more interesting. Two reasons. They are not afraid of being judge, no image, so they are more daring.

Second reasons, they satisfy some of the fantasies that my wife will not do with me. Like going out whole day, undergarment less, f**k outdoor at Sentosa etc.

tubeless69
17-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Personally, looks can be subjective. My taste will be different from yours so more importantly is whether there is chemistry between the two of us. N like what many of you have highlighted, sex with a FB is different from having sex with our spouse. So with the right chemistry, the excitement with a FB will always be there.

decipher
17-12-2020, 04:19 PM
Reasonably pleasant and a nice pussy and bod is fine :D

10inch
17-12-2020, 09:08 PM
Looks not as impt as chemistry.

My buddies used to call me zoo keeper at one time for my collection of baby hippos 🤪🤪🤪

Mythic
17-12-2020, 11:47 PM
Good figure, Tight ass and cute butt will do the job :p:p

wildcard87
18-12-2020, 12:49 AM
Had a FB once whom looks like the more bak version of Sandra Riley Tang of Sam Willows. Honestly, my type is more Narelle, but somehow personality wise just clicked with her and things just happened till she got married.

myluckyguy
18-12-2020, 01:17 AM
face is not so important to me anymore, the slim body is still important as i still cant take too much meat :D

newyorker88
18-12-2020, 07:44 AM

My buddies used to call me zoo keeper at one time for my collection of baby hippos 🤪🤪🤪

Size does matter. 40DD and above will do, face doesn’t matter😂

LiuJun
18-12-2020, 08:56 AM
Will you still piak or pass?I've had a so-so FB during my NS. She may not be good at the looks department but her sex drive was damn high. Everytime go hotel will at least fuck 3 to 4 times. As long as not a hippo can liao. Anyway, I'm no Tony Leung also so. . . .

junior_cannibal
18-12-2020, 09:12 AM
Agree with most bros here. It comes as a package which we can't custom made. Otherwise, we will all want one that is super chio in looks, body and in love with you, offer fantastic sex.
Otherwise, pleasant looking, super open to new ideas, if intelligent, high EQ will beat a pretty flower vase. The latter can white easily found in high end night clubs.

unsung80
18-12-2020, 10:39 AM
Even if not so good looking or average figure, if chemistry work out well, it doesn't matter at all. If we were to judge someone from face to toe, look yourself in the mirror first. :D

Lanister
18-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Even if not so good looking or average figure, if chemistry work out well, it doesn't matter at all. If we were to judge someone from face to toe, look yourself in the mirror first. :D

+1

Fully agree....

loneyheart
19-12-2020, 01:57 PM
A good player is much more better then a pretty doll dead fish :)

lalaliang
19-12-2020, 05:48 PM

But sex with them is more interesting. Two reasons. They are not afraid of being judge, no image, so they are more daring.

Second reasons, they satisfy some of the fantasies that my wife will not do with me. Like going out whole day, undergarment less, f**k outdoor at Sentosa etc.

Sometimes its the right feelings.. haiz but me no luck for any FB..

entering
19-12-2020, 06:16 PM
Started since army but for many years I was posted overseas to Indonesia and Cambodia.

I've to say out of every 10, maybe only 1 is a 10/10 look. 3 are like 6 to 7/10 and 6 are like 2 to 3/10. But for me I fuck all cuz I feel, short fat guy like me who has no money for girl like already very lucky.

Seems like a long time but some of these fb who are not so good looking actually follow me for 7 years already.

Most just lonely and want some company

unsung80
19-12-2020, 10:01 PM
Sometimes its the right feelings.. haiz but me no luck for any FB..

is about having opportunity. The more opportunities you got, your luck slightly increase, anyway you need to fail first before getting one.

I wish you all the best to find one soonest.

#FACTS

lustyz
11-07-2021, 03:54 AM

I guess having read through so many war stories and reading about the war heroes, it's a rather embarrassing thing that I am not in any of that league so I guess if I do get the chance, it'll be piak.

Girls/ladies have their needs/wants too and not many are fortunate like the many hotties we have read here. When younger, I had a few girls who were pretty, not so pretty, hot, inexperienced etc, but ultimately, as long as both parties are happy, go for it, satisfy each other and make it memorable.

junior_cannibal
11-07-2021, 11:04 AM
I remembered a friend once told me, he's a face person. No matter how solid the body can be, if the face CMI, he would pass. To me, more importantly is the attitude, if super gfe, face even only 5/10 also can.
Is my standard too low? ��

Jjcoolidge
11-07-2021, 11:34 AM
I guess having read through so many war stories and reading about the war heroes, it's a rather embarrassing thing that I am not in any of that league so I guess if I do get the chance, it'll be piak.

Bro Lustyz, there's no shame if you're not in the league yet. A winning mindset to have would be 'I will be there, some day.' For those of us who have the privilege of experience, I'm sure most would agree that chemistry trumps looks any time. Most of us also aren't blessed w Tony Leung or Tom Cruise looks either, so who are we to demand that our partners be supermodels? If a supermodel appears and we get along, fantastic. But those belong to the realm of fantasy. There are so many ladies out there who are beautiful inside, and they deserve to meet a partner who appreciates them for who they are.

superstiffy
11-07-2021, 11:41 AM
my best sex is always with bbw, milf and not good looking girls...

those chio ones always cmi...

starbucks
11-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Normally those pretty ones cmi in bed. 好看不好吃。
Those plain janes with ok figures most enjoyable.

unsung80
11-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Look is secondary for fb, at least for me, not looking for anyone that looks super pretty but at least can see eye to eye for each other. Communication and know how to play plays a major part. Life is so short and rough, no need to be so fussy.

entering
12-07-2021, 06:34 AM
I remembered a friend once told me, he's a face person. No matter how solid the body can be, if the face CMI, he would pass. To me, more importantly is the attitude, if super gfe, face even only 5/10 also can.
Is my standard too low? ��

Totally agree.
Those 10/10 but attitude sucks. No matter how pretty I rather tell them to fuck off.

Those even lower than 5/10, if they show real interest in you, concern for you and best those that keep telling you they are horny and can't wait for your cock (this is a rare bonus), I'll rather be with them.

Life is too short for 10/10 women with bad attitude and usually it is the 10/10 that has bad attitude.

ceeko
12-07-2021, 09:19 AM
Feeling more important than looks.

Does your FB mind your looks? heh

lustyz
12-07-2021, 09:21 AM
Bro Lustyz, there's no shame if you're not in the league yet. A winning mindset to have would be 'I will be there, some day.' For those of us who have the privilege of experience, I'm sure most would agree that chemistry trumps looks any time. Most of us also aren't blessed w Tony Leung or Tom Cruise looks either, so who are we to demand that our partners be supermodels? If a supermodel appears and we get along, fantastic. But those belong to the realm of fantasy. There are so many ladies out there who are beautiful inside, and they deserve to meet a partner who appreciates them for who they are.

Thanks @Jjcoolidge brother. I do have some encounters where the not so pretty are very eager to please and they have been used quite a lot so maybe that's why they are good and skillful.

I reckon there's a lot to learn from the brothers here, I will look to get into the premier league one day!

transient
12-07-2021, 09:30 AM
As the term FB suggests, the most important aspect is can F (the standard / looks will be subjective). Whatever turns you on. I had a FB that’s 12 years younger than me (she was 18 when I was 30). The part if like most about her is that she’s really obedient. You ask her to strip, she’ll strip. Open her mouth and she’ll keep it open.

And if you are married or in a serious relationship, just be careful not to fall for her (for those talking about chemistry, attractiveness and intelligent conversations…). That’s an affair not a FB

starbucks
12-07-2021, 09:53 AM
Feeling more important than looks.

Does your FB mind your looks? heh

That's a legit question 😂

Umbrage21
12-07-2021, 10:12 AM
I am not very particular in the Looks.
Just need to have the minimum facial features in the right dimensions and at the correct locations.

More important is the mutual feelings and services. :)

My tag line to the lady is always " You Happy, I Happy" 😘😘

deematter
12-07-2021, 08:37 PM
that is the importance of searching their profile photo, as for me, I will look for the girl's photo in sugarbook.com (web i usually gone through), before I date out so that the risk of disappointment is low

deematter
12-07-2021, 08:38 PM
if really not good looking, have 1 more choice, piak only when the light is switched off

deematter
12-07-2021, 08:43 PM
Thanks @Jjcoolidge brother. I do have some encounters where the not so pretty are very eager to please and they have been used quite a lot so maybe that's why they are good and skillful.

I reckon there's a lot to learn from the brothers here, I will look to get into the premier league one day!

i not yet enter this league, is there any condition?

deematter
12-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Normally those pretty ones cmi in bed. 好看不好吃。
Those plain janes with ok figures most enjoyable.

is it mean good looking girl is very demanding?

TheGreatOne
12-07-2021, 10:59 PM
This kind of thing works two ways

If she is willing to be your FB, you're probably her cup of tea too

Just enjoy while it lasts

No need hiam this and that

How are you so sure she is not hiaming you too?

surakcai
12-07-2021, 11:48 PM
is it mean good looking girl is very demanding?

Are you hinting that you are demanding?

Hirio
12-07-2021, 11:51 PM
Turn off the light. Looks Doesn’t matters anymore. Just the sound and figure. :p

sgpsychologist
13-07-2021, 03:23 PM

Exactly my reasons too. The FB I had was extremely daring, enjoyed outdoor and being watched. From Sentosa, Fort Canning, Kent Ridge, Hotel function room, everywhere.

itguy2008
13-07-2021, 04:11 PM

I am not good looking. So the fact that I get a FB, I will appreciate liao. hahaha.

lustyz
13-07-2021, 07:46 PM
I am not good looking. So the fact that I get a FB, I will appreciate liao. hahaha.

Bro, likewise. I think it's the difference with the norm that makes the fb so enticing, I would think that for ladies as well, when they are super hot, they are happy with a not so good looking fb and for guys, if they have a super hot wife at home, it doesn't mean that they will not stray.

I do feel a fb is really for f purposes, so as long as the sex is good, it matters more than anything else, so it's a matter of sexual compatibility.

Jjcoolidge
13-07-2021, 10:04 PM
Seems like many ladies have the impression that only the 'hot' gals deserve good sex. That's absolute BS. All gals deserve great sex.

lustyz
14-07-2021, 03:19 AM
Seems like many ladies have the impression that only the 'hot' gals deserve good sex. That's absolute BS. All gals deserve great sex.

I second this! All ladies deserve great se!

SohGuan
14-07-2021, 04:48 AM
This kind of thing works two ways

Very well said

entering
14-07-2021, 08:30 AM

Same here. That's why I also keep telling myself the girls have already given you their most precious assets. Must treat them nicely.

Wife too but wife not keen on having sex even when I keep touching her butt and tell her she's hot.

itguy2008
14-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Bro, likewise. I think it's the difference with the norm that makes the fb so enticing, I would think that for ladies as well, when they are super hot, they are happy with a not so good looking fb and for guys, if they have a super hot wife at home, it doesn't mean that they will not stray.

I do feel a fb is really for f purposes, so as long as the sex is good, it matters more than anything else, so it's a matter of sexual compatibility.

Sexual compatibility... that is the right phrase.

Like if both are adventurous to try new things etc. Maybe even f**k her as her husband watch.... just kidding.

itguy2008
14-07-2021, 11:53 AM
Same here. That's why I also keep telling myself the girls have already given you their most precious assets. Must treat them nicely.

Wife too but wife not keen on having sex even when I keep touching her butt and tell her she's hot.

tell me about it. I was about to buy a bolster so that I could hug it to sleep. I change my mind later and decide to save up to buy a blow up doll....

That should irritate my wife and send the signal out loud enough.

aastop
16-07-2021, 11:54 AM
Very well said

Think so too

SiliconVibrator
22-07-2021, 03:31 PM
Had a FB in the previous company which has just plain jane look but we would have sex after work everyday. Seriously till now i still dun understand how i manage to do that. I was in my 30s then. young shd b the word.

sgpsychologist
22-07-2021, 04:29 PM
Had a FB in the previous company which has just plain jane look but we would have sex after work everyday. Seriously till now i still dun understand how i manage to do that. I was in my 30s then. young shd b the word.

Guess that is the best part of having a FB at the workplace.

junior_cannibal
22-07-2021, 05:12 PM
Totally agree.
Those 10/10 but attitude sucks. No matter how pretty I rather tell them to fuck off.

Those even lower than 5/10, if they show real interest in you, concern for you and best those that keep telling you they are horny and can't wait for your cock (this is a rare bonus), I'll rather be with them.

Life is too short for 10/10 women with bad attitude and usually it is the 10/10 that has bad attitude.

Ya, God is fair, no one is 10/10, some parts of those close to perfect ones usually have flaws, just that the flaws might be well hidden.
Looks are secondary. Attitude is more important. As we grow older, the libido also declines, nowadays, need more mental stimulation, be it a good conversation or mutual flirting before engaging more physical intimacy.

cheongsteer
22-07-2021, 07:04 PM
I am ok with not so good looking FB as long as she is willing to pleased and adventurous.

unsung80
22-07-2021, 09:39 PM
I am ok with not so good looking FB as long as she is willing to pleased and adventurous.

i 2nd it, is better than nothing at all. But even if she is adventurous but got poor oral issue, i skip. :D

funmeister
23-07-2021, 10:21 AM

'bro...that is damn funny!! :D

Penguin23
23-07-2021, 10:30 AM
Wah cannot - my cock won't stand. Face and overall package must meet some minimum standards, that has always been the case and I suspect this will never change. As I get older, I am less willing to compromise.

I rather pay and not have any FBs than to get a free fuck with an ugly chick. Just stating my stand. No baby hippos for me, the moment I see the Michelin tyre tummy, or their cellulite ridden thighs my cock goes soft immediately.