PDA

View Full Version : New TN along YCK

marcopit
02-01-2008, 10:53 PM
This my virgin post in this forum, to make thing as simple as possible this the FR.

Shop name: will pm u if request (just open abt a mth)

I think just like normal TN shop nothing to shout abt, this my 2nd time go to health or TN centre in S'pore due to my backache need some rubba, abt 4rms, all china girls(abt 4 of them) age 23 - 30. Went in 1 old han greet me, i straight to the point request for someone good in massage, out come 1 girl looks ok, direct me to the rm.

name: something like (TOTO)
looks: 7/10
boobs: 8.5/10 = 34B very firm
massage: 8/10 do really know but not like some just play piano...got power with the massage
hj ($50): 7.5/10 slowly take her time
bj ($80): 8/10 slowly lick the balls and knw where and which part to do the licking)
fj ($100): never try (dun wanna hurt my back again)

Free auto roaming!!!

total damage for me...$100 = $30rm + hj, bj & tits fucking, fingering her during the whole process...and she enjoy it too!!!

overall: 8.5/10 = value for $ i think, she don rush through the process

Do up my pts if you all bros out there like my new finding :p, will reply to all asap!!!

Happy New Year!!!

cock21
05-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Haiyah, everybody knows about this joint la, don't need to be so secretive abt it. It used to called XXB, now it's called Feng Ling, but basically same girls, just change name only. Beside the prata shop.

m0f0geniuS
12-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Which prata shop? Lol

marcopit
12-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Haiyah, everybody knows about this joint la, don't need to be so secretive abt it. It used to called XXB, now it's called Feng Ling, but basically same girls, just change name only. Beside the prata shop.

sorry for the late reply...not the 2 shop u mention!!!:D

blue_swatch
14-01-2008, 10:30 PM
sorry for the late reply...not the 2 shop u mention!!!:D

not the same name but same area as in beside prata shop ya? :D

stonemun
17-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Been there today late afternoon, very nice environment clean n smell good. a PRC gal xiao hong attended me, she has a very sweet smile n body. the massage actually isnt that bad at all, got strange. after 30min of massage she start her GQ. very nice soft natural (.)(.), very good in bj n the way her mei mei eat ur didi, u will never say no n cum with no no regrets. good place to share bro, keep it up:)