PDA

View Full Version : Young Peidumama provide massage with FJ

tipuking
02-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Received phone call from a PRC asking me to help a friend who was here as a Peidumama. Told me that friend is only 25 and great looking. Hard to say no. Small head rule big head.

Fetch her at Bedok and was pleasant surprised to find her looks is great. Fair, long hair and pretty smiling face. Told her of my mission and off we go to hotel.

In the room, told me that she is here with her child. Life is tough as expenses is high. Only recently room rates also increased. Have been here for 6 months. Working in HDB massage centre but recently got cold feet with the numerous raid. Stopped for over a month and life is getting rough with dollar running low. Kind of sad to hear such stories. Seek my help and I told her I will help her to get friends to support her in term of her offering massage and FJ.
After breaking the ice, she offers me a massage. I accepted her offer and she stripped down to her bra and panties. I was naked. Told me she is ok with oil massage but today not prepared. So massage me with oil. Not bad also. Quite good. Strength OK. Starting from the back right down to feet. Very relax. Comparable to the standard of HC. Massage for about 20 -25 mins and started to give a sexy massage. I was also starting to move my finger in circular motion on her tight area. She was touching and stroking my brother from behind. Very sexy and feeling. Cannot take it any longer and turn around. Start to take her bra off and was greeted with a nice pair of 34B with pink nipples. Not wasting time, I took the melons in my mouth and lick from left to right. She seems to be enjoying as I can hear soft moans. While all this is happening, I also insert my hand under her panties in search of her clitoris. Upon reaching there, I move my fingers in circular motion and slowly but surely into her pussy. It was sure wet. Told me she had not been touch for quite a while, that’s why its so wet. I then took her panties off and she offer me a BJ. Requested for BBBJ but rejected by her. Told me it can be dangerous. I did not insist. Her BJ was OK. Nothing to complain. Cat bath me whole body and BJ for quite a while. Soon it was my turn and I was surprise that she allow me to eat her pussy. She seems to enjoy this most. Soon licking, I sense that she was horny as she threw her head backwards and both her own hand squeezing at her own boobs. Moaning and touching at the same time! What a sight. I then hasten the licking speed and she could not take it and requested me to put it in her pussy. Turning her around, I pump her in missionary. It was good. The sight of her enjoying makes me feel good.
She then rode me on top and move her buttock in quick pace. Soon both of us explode and she cuddled up in my arms smiling. Her looks really grow on you. Shower together and send her back. Mission done and here am I helping her.

Name : Pinpin from Chong Qing
Look : 6.5 - 7/10
Ht : 1.58m
Wt : about 50kg
Body : proportion, not fat.
Boobs : 34B
FJ : 7/10. Position OK
BJ : 6.5 /10
Frenching : NO
Massage : 7./10
Service : 8/10
Friendly : 8/10
Payment : $70 (FJ massage) exclude room.

I am sharing this contact with brothers. Please support her. Her child only 4yrs.
She cannot get proper job because only 6 months here. Cash running low.
Only serious brother PM me for contact. As she is only speak chinese, sorry my other race brothers.

Thank you for reading.

tipuking
02-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Brothers. Very slow to reply. 120sec one PM.
I will try to reply all.
If her phone off, leave sms or call later.

Please support with FR. 10q:)

Numbers all out to all who ask.
Do clear your pm for those who ask contact.

Next batch out tonite.
Those never received, Pm again .

luis88
02-01-2008, 07:15 PM
hi bro can i have her contact thanx

smallfish73
02-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Young PDMM? Sounds quite tempting.

Amoi
02-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me her contacts. Thanks ! :cool:

tipuking
02-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Brothers. Relax relax. Afternoon release 40. Now another 50 asking for number. I hope at least half will try and post FR or my time replying all waste.
I am trying best to reply.

Many questions asked like what hotel, pickup or etc. Please connect with her and coordinate with PinPin. I in charge release number only.:confused:

qqman
03-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Tipuking bro. No contact from you.
I ave pm you again.I have posted FR before.
I would like to try her out.:)

tipuking
03-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Brothers. Please do not call to hello hello.
Pinpin panic. Say want to change number.
If she change, I will not give out anymore.:(
I headache. Please please only call when you want to try.
The contact is real. No need to test test.
Hope will have FR soon.

goh.rilah
03-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey brother thanks for the contact.
Very horny today...I SMS her but no reply leh

Has she changed her number?

hotdick69
03-01-2008, 03:12 PM
bro must take care of who u give the no. out to..... dont believe u give so many no FR.... :confused:..... bro pass to me her contact will try her this week... then post FR ;)

tipuking
03-01-2008, 03:41 PM
bro must take care of who u give the no. out to..... dont believe u give so many no FR.... :confused:.....

Hi senior. I also do not know how to check. I only want to share. Everyone have to start somewhere. How to say no to new brothers. Just like when I first start in Sammyboy. So I just give to those PM. I really give about 100 over. Start yesterday from 4 - 5pm. Then 10 - 12pm. Today morning and afternoon. :(Very tiring.

one2cum
03-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Bro, care to share her contact.
Thanks.

hotdick69
03-01-2008, 04:01 PM
bro check by looking at their profile..... see how many things they have posted.... and FR writen.... usally got FR writen before is a good gauge.... ;)

if not these no. collectors... or worst A........V will spoil your good lobangs

thats y some bros here have basic requirements for sharing contacts.... trust me Pin Pin will change her contact soon if these morons keep disturbing her

johntan_68
03-01-2008, 04:16 PM
I agree with hotdick bro concern towards pin pin # given out to those moron? sekali got undercover then cia lak! she can be depoted back to PRC.

She is here on hard life so we have to help sincerely with the bonking expense.:)

Xgenre
03-01-2008, 04:38 PM
I am sharing this contact with brothers. Please support her. Her child only 4yrs.

Not doubting your story but what does a 4 yr old study here? Play school? Even K1 and 2 is older than 4 yrs old right? Anyway, I can help her if u let me have her number. But the 4 yr old part is quite interesting.

interesting7
03-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Totally agreed with bro hotdick69.Though we here to share is always good to be caution if not all lobang gone.

tipuking
03-01-2008, 05:19 PM
? Play school? Even K1 and 2 is older than 4 yrs old right? Anyway, I can help her if u let me have her number. But the 4 yr old part is quite interesting.

Kindagarten. That what she say.and show me where.
I know the danger of anyhow pass contact.
No right proof way one also. Government people can also post good FR but undercover.
Gave also wrong, keep also wrong. No wonder many brothers never post anything. Become lurker. :(

Xgenre
03-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Kindagarten. That what she say.and show me where.
I know the danger of anyhow pass contact.
No right proof way one also. Government people can also post good FR but undercover.
Gave also wrong, keep also wrong. No wonder many brothers never post anything. Become lurker. :(

Don't be like that lar bro. I already said i'm not doubting your story. Just wondering abt the 4 yr old part and why pdmm come so early. anyway, up u 5 point liao. if u can share the contact, will be thankful. if not, u have a good weekend.

singleguy81
03-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Bro, care to share the contact?:)

Acanthus
03-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Don't be like that lar bro. I already said i'm not doubting your story. Just wondering abt the 4 yr old part and why pdmm come so early. anyway, up u 5 point liao. if u can share the contact, will be thankful. if not, u have a good weekend.

Bro Tipu,

I'm sure bro Xgenre meant well....

All Liverpool fans are good ppl!

but damnz that they draw with Wigan....

:D

tipuking
03-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Don't be like that lar bro. I already said i'm not doubting your story. u can share the contact, will be thankful. if not, u have a good weekend.

I not angry with anyone. Just stating facts. Anyway, Lets wait for FR. Another 30 brothers PM me. :( Thanks for your points. Will return soon.

Brothers who support her today, Please post FR.
At least then other can decides to support or not.

goh.rilah
03-01-2008, 06:20 PM
I not angry with anyone. Just stating facts. Anyway, Lets wait for FR. Another 30 brothers PM me. :( Thanks for your points. Will return soon.

Brothers who support her today, Please post FR.
At least then other can decides to support or not.

Relax brother. I finally got in touch with her through SMS.

Fixed up an appointment tomorrow... stay tuned for my FR.:)

testtestbigbro
04-01-2008, 08:41 AM
Was going to meet her today, 4 Jan in morning. Maybe should wait here for you FR before I go..:) Thanks bro tipuking for the contact tho....

Relax brother. I finally got in touch with her through SMS.

Fixed up an appointment tomorrow... stay tuned for my FR.:)

tipuking
04-01-2008, 12:49 PM
I have stop giving contact for now. Some brother have try her. Hope to have some FR be it good or bad. I have told Pinpin she must do her part in term of good service.I do not want brothers to be taken for a ride.:)Till then, let's play the waiting game.

phantom65110
04-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Have just try out this young PDMM. Everything is as what bro tipuking have mention. By the way, she also has this chubby and cute face. Bro, try not to give her contact to anyone. Her hp keeps ringing when doing business with her. Overall, quite a worth deal.

seanlaw
04-01-2008, 01:53 PM
I have stop giving contact for now. Some brother have try her. Hope to have some FR be it good or bad. I have told Pinpin she must do her part in term of good service.I do not want brothers to be taken for a ride.:)Till then, let's play the waiting game.

Hi Brother tipuking,

I understand your concern with giving out contacts. As for me, I will request brothers or aka undercovers to sms me their contact no. for me to screen my database. If there had not been any complains from my contacts then I risk sms them the contacts then.

So far, many newbies or those that has less then 10 did not provide me their contact. Always do a little more homework to be sured, sometimes these guys post Cut & Paste FR just to gain some written experiences, I suspect these are the undercovers.:cool:

I recommend you request for brothers contact before your provide yours.:)

goh.rilah
04-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Hi brothers, as promised here is my FR on Pin Pin.

Started off with a small misunderstanding.

Talked to her on the phone to fix up a place to pick her up. She told me to go to Koven MRT which I did.

On arrival I called and asked her where she is... after more than 5 minutes on the phone, she suddenly realised that she is actually at Serangoon MRT.

She apologised profusely and promised to make-up for her mistake. It seems that she only moved there yesterday and is not familiar with the place.

Took her to nearby Fragrance Hotel.

She has this chubby face which grows on you...

Body 6/10

Boobs: 6/10 (a little saggy)

I told her that I am more interested in a good massage as my back is killing me. She is really good. (7/10)

She first massaged my back for a good 30 minutes. When I turned around for my front massage, I could see her nice boobs swinging back and forth. I played with her nipples as she massaged my chest. I could not stand it anymore and went south with my hand to finger her wet pussy.

She gave me this CFM look and my didi stood at attention.

She capped me to give me a BJ and then rode me cowboy style.

She is a good rider and before long I shot my load. (only fucked her in one position)

I agree that there are too many phone calls which is very distracting.

Damage: $70 plus $10 tip + $20 for room

She is nice and friendly and I encourage brothers to support her and her 4 year-old kid.

smallfish73
04-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Seems this young PDMM need to improve her time management:
10:30AM: talked over the phone and made appointment at 1:00PM
12:20PM: called her b4 i start my car. was told 1:00PM CMI. postponed to 1:30PM ("Jiu Zhe Me Ding Le, Wo Zhun Shi Zai Di Tie Zhang Deng Ni"/Confirmed. I'll be waiting for u at MRT station"
1:05PM: SMSed her and set off
1:20PM: Got her SMS "Bu Hao Yi Si, Wo Lai Bu Liao Le"/Sorry, I cannot make it.--I was reaching the destination!!:mad:

smallfish73
04-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Forgot one important thing: Would like to thank Bro Tipuking for sharing the contact.

Pokimon1
04-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Forgot one important thing: Would like to thank Bro Tipuking for sharing the contact.

Yes, sorry, I also forgot to thank brother Tipuking for sharing.

Brother Smallfish, please don't be angry with her.

My impression is that she is still quite "blur"... maybe because she is new to the job. Give her a chance to improve on her time management.

I dropped her off at Serangoon MRT around 12.15pm. Overheard her tell someone on the phone that she was going to the market to buy some provisions.

tipuking
04-01-2008, 05:46 PM
She is a good rider and before long I shot my load. (only fucked her in one position)

I agree that there are too many phone calls which is very distracting.

Damage: $70 plus $10 tip + $20 for room

She is nice and friendly and I encourage brothers to support her and her 4 year-old kid.

smallfish73 Re: Young Peidumama provide massage with FJ

one important thing: Would like to thank Bro Tipuking for sharing the contact

Brother gorilla. I up u next few day for posting FR. I must return those up me first.

Brother smallfish. No need thank you. Its spirit to share important.
Think ifyou want, can try call again.

I now also confused. Still have 50 people want contact.
Maybe I give next few day ok. Now alredy she so cock up. Wait all call worse.
I think best is brother only call if want to try her. :(

tipuking
04-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Have just try out this young PDMM. Everything is as what bro tipuking have mention. By the way, she also has this chubby and cute face.
I never bluff here. She is like this. Cute face slowly you like.

Bro, try not to give her contact to anyone. Her hp keeps ringing when doing business with her. Overall, quite a worth deal.
I try call her say off phone when work. Too bad she no answer my phone also. Cannot don't give. Not fair to other. Maybe later then give.

hang37
04-01-2008, 06:12 PM
try calling her today few times but nvr pick up... guess have to try again tmr..
think she too many customers liao, cannot handle...
maybe bro TS can control don't release too much contact...

gottasexu
04-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Lucky me... I got threadstarter's permission to drive-test this lady.

First time I engaged myself with a PDMM. (PeiDuMaMa). Except for her lack of youth, her service speaks for herself. Her face is nice, not super ageing type. As a mom herself, I think she takes care of herself pretty well. She is chatty, speaks Chinese. Limited english, so when brothers, when u all call her, remember to use CHINESE! After a short 5 min phone conversation, I got to arrange her somewhere near KOVAN area. My heart was thumping, as I normally view photos or see the girls before deciding on a bonk.

Somehow, this was purely based on tipuking's recommendation. and such value for money, since I had spend bulk of my money for new year celebrations. Almost had to go off without a bonk for this new year. Thank you tipuking for your recommendations. Will up you too.

This FR must be kept short, I will not dwell on the basics and stuff.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 34C but sagging alittle big. What to do, got children leh!
BJ: 7/10 (nice and willing attitude, but cos' of better experiences hence the lower score)
FJ: 8/10 (had good postures and ideas for initiating most of my sex too)
Bath: Standing bath,but we bathed togehter, and could see she knows how to use her hands and body to bath you too
Damage: only $70 for a nice bonk.

Please do not PM me for contacts. I am in no position to reveal. TS is the one u should contact.

thanks for the nice sharing spirit.

tipuking
05-01-2008, 08:16 AM
10q for FR brothers. Hope to see more FR.
I have reply most PM. Those want to support can PM me.
Have number brother call only when trying. :)

Carlos_Santana
05-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Call her many time and got it. Very confuse PDmama. However, it is worth the time and effort

Managed to meet up with this PD lady. She is shy when first met. Need to relax and warm up before settling down. Once its down, no problem what so ever.
She undress while massaging me. Quite sensual with skin touching. She came prepared with massage oil. Strength ok. Not too strong or weak. I requested her to massage harder and she obliged with a smile. Asking and checking if OK time by time. Soon she turn me around and I hard on. While pressing my stomach area, I proced to take off her bra. Fiddle her pink nipples while she massage me. Can see and feel that the nipple harden. Say I veru naughty" ni hao huai" I just ignore and smile. Soon she request for a cap and cap me. BJ me in 69 position. I then took off her panties and lick away. Can feel she like it becos she stop once in a while bj me. Then I ask her to ride me and she become one hot PDMM.
Finished and she shower together with me. Pay her 80 exclude room. Worth the effort to try her. Thx Tipuking for contact. This is the report I promise.

tipuking
07-01-2008, 10:03 AM
10q for those who post FR. I am trying to return points. However, most post over 2 days. Please do posting.
Those who try, do post report.
10q. All pm reply.:)

S*xfiend
07-01-2008, 10:24 AM
10q for those who post FR. I am trying to return points. However, most post over 2 days. Please do posting.

Hey brother, would appreciate your points.

I up you already

fullload
07-01-2008, 11:40 AM
all tks to bro tipuking for this gem tried her on 5th of jan was lucky to get in touch wih her for an afternoon sexsion. what can i add not a very pretty gal but she do grow on u quite shy but when she warm up quite fun . tks bro sorry cannot up u as not enought pts to do so

Biddickcum
07-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Thank bro to share the contact,just tried her service last sat, she provide a nice oil massage. Quite good. Strength OK. t of her enjoying makes me feel good. After a 20-30min of massage, action begin, she than sit on top of me with her back facing me, and give me a good ride, feel good. Well all i could said for the price of $70 worth a tried.

Look : 6.5 - 7/10( 7 to me in some angle or when she :)
Body : a bit of baby fat.
BJ : 6 /10 (vary normal)
Service : 7.5/10

p/s will up your point bro for sharing thank

goh.rilah
07-01-2008, 12:54 PM

Brother Tipuking... I would appreciate your upping me before time expires.

I need the points to get out of moderation. Thanks a million:D

testtestbigbro
07-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks bro tipuking for contact. Managed to try her yesterday. Met her at K81. Sorri bros, me no good with FRs. Looks 6/10. Body about 6/10, as bros say a bit of baby fat. Overall good experience. She just go one pimple on the left side of her nose, though....if not looks will be 6.5/10. Once again, thanks bro tipuking.

hotdick69
07-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks to bro Tipuking for the contact....... as promise here is ther FR

Pin Pin from Chong Qing
Looks : 6.5 - grows onto u.... her smile is very sweet
Boobs/Body : 32-34B/C saggy with baby fats on her body
FJ : 8 - once u get her going she really enjoys it.... feels like doingwith GF :D
BJ : never really try
Massage : 6.5 - not too bad got strength.... and also know how to get u in the kinky mood
Service : 8

First look she is very normal with a sweet look.... look closer saw she has a nose stud hahaha.... she is a shy person so need time to warm up.

once in the room can sense she shy.... so i took a quick shower and ready for her massage.... she strip to her very very nice bra and thongs... very sweet looking type.... hehehe (which i really like)

massage not too bad got strength.... even ask me where feel ache she massage the area.... frdly and start to warm up... can chat with u like frds

near the ending of the massage she will massage the balls and scrotum area... not too bad nice and kinky hehehehe

then when turn over she start to get kinky.... tickle ur nipples... give u that CFM and notti look.... hahaha this i also like.... how to tahan like that... start to raba each other..... hahaha finally cant take it ask to shower together... in the shower SOP

got out of the toilet i was standing at the edge of the bed.... trying to open the F***ing durex... knn the wrapper cant open :mad:.... to further make me want her more... she start to give me a CFM look then start licking my nipples.... wah super shiok.... finally got the wrapper to open
guide her down on the bed and give her a good paint job.... hahaha can see she super enjoying.... hahaha

lick till very very wet liao me also cant tahan liao she cap me the started with missonary... shiok.... she like it deep and slow.... alternated between deep slow and fast.... see her moaning and biting her lips super shiok ah :D

change afew more positions.... finish in doggie..... wow super GF feeling... long time never so shiok liao hahahaha

the rest SOP lah.... she is shy at first... but once u press the right buttons she can be a wild kitty with the notti CFM look.... hahaha will look for her again.... but after trying other Bros GEMS.....:p

gottasexu
07-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Brother Tipuking... I would appreciate your upping me before time expires.

I need the points to get out of moderation. Thanks a million:D

bro, you don't need to gain points to get out of moderation.
simply post more, bonk more, share more! :)

gottasexu
07-01-2008, 07:19 PM
got out of the toilet i was standing at the edge of the bed.... trying to open the F***ing durex... knn the wrapper cant open :mad:.... to further make me want her more... she start to give me a CFM look then start licking my nipples.... wah super shiok.... finally got the wrapper to open
guide her down on the bed and give her a good paint job.... hahaha can see she super enjoying.... hahaha

HAHA!!! i read this part very funny. lucky you never succumb to RAW!
RAW is WAR!!!

Up you

goh.rilah
07-01-2008, 09:50 PM
bro, you don't need to gain points to get out of moderation.
simply post more, bonk more, share more! :)

Thanks bro. I think I am out of moderation now.

Good to be able to post and see your posting immediately.

Also to have more messages allowed in the PM box helps a lot..

tipuking
08-01-2008, 01:31 PM
10q to see many f report. Brothers who try her. Do support with f report.I have cleared my PM.:) Return points soon.

sky lee
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Received phone call from a PRC asking me to help a friend who was here as a Peidumama. Told me that friend is only 25 and great looking. Hard to say no. Small head rule big head.

Fetch her at Bedok and was pleasant surprised to find her looks is great. Fair, long hair and pretty smiling face. Told her of my mission and off we go to hotel.

Thanks for tipuking bro arrange. I had a session with her last saturday. Her massage was very good. During fj she get very wet easily and seen that she long time don't have sex.

age 25
look 6.5/10 cute
massage 8/10
bj 6/10
fj 8/10
frenching yes for me
rtf yes

wing
09-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Many thanks to bro TS for sharing the contact.

After 2 days of ding-dong, finally managed to arrange a slot with her. Here is my brief FR.

Look: 6/10, cute cubby look, pony tail
Body: abit of baby fat, fair, no tattoo, one tiny nose stud
Boobs: abit sagging, soft with light brown nips
BJ: 6/10, with suction and licking
Fingering: Not allowed, claim pain
Frenching: Did not try
FJ: 5/10, did not allow me for full penetration, claim pain. The 'BIG' bro before me must have 'BIG' bro.....:D hence my low rating
Attitude: 7/10, friendly, chatty
Massage: 9/10, one of the better oil massage, with strength
Damage: 70 + 10 tips + 20 room, CD byo
Overall rating: Good massage but FJ abit disappointing, maybe wrong timing :rolleyes:

tipuking
09-01-2008, 09:03 AM
10q for f report. Spirit of sharing is still very much alive here. I do my part sharing number, you fulfill your part with F report after try. 10q:)
Just cleared PM.

wing
09-01-2008, 09:26 AM
10q for f report. Spirit of sharing is still very much alive here. I do my part sharing number, you fulfill your part with F report after try. 10q:)
Just cleared PM.

My pleasure, bro. :)

One and Only
09-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Met her at Kovan for a massage session. First impression, she was really well dress, almost like an executive working in shenton way. She has a very nice complexion. Listed below are my FR report.

Name: Pin Pin
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : a bit saggying but still ok.
Body: 6.5/10
Massage : 9/10 ( enjoy the massage )
BJ: Did not do
FJ: Did not do
Damage - $80 + $20 hotel room charges
RTF - very likely

promster_12
10-01-2008, 02:30 AM
Thanks A Hei for the contact!

Was around that area on Tuesday, and was feeling very tired, so wanted to look for massage. Initially, called Xiao Juan to arrange for a session (the $50/2hr/2HJ lady) but she told me she not free until evening. So I called Pin Pin instead to arrange for a 2 hour session. It was a decision that really made my day!

Called her at 3pm, met at 4pm at K81.

I was in the room taking my shower when the door bell ring. I peeped through the peep hole....wa! How come my secretary is here? Immediately open the door and invite her in. She was dressed in office wear that day, full white colour. Wa lau eh, buay tahan liao. She said wear that way easier for her to move around as she loves to go shopping. (She just bought some books for her daughter from Kovan Popular)

FR:
Looks: 7/10 (She got nice straight hair. Looks innocent. If I still single, wouldn't mind bringing her out with me anytime)
Boobs: 34B, light brown nipples, Soft, Nipples good for sucking
Bj: 6/10 wif cap (6 becos I prefer BBBJ)
Massage: 6.5/10 (above average, me massage lover, so standard set quite high)
Frenching: 11/10 (Wa lau, maciam we are long lost lover leh, we french damn long, before, during and after FJ)
Fingering: Yes
Painting: 10/10 (I enjoyed this area because just like what threadstarter said, she would move her hands around herself while u paint. Very enjoyable sight)
FJ: 9.5/10 (I guess the session was like boy/girlfriend fxxing. Thoroughly enjoy. Total time pumping was around 30 mins. She cummed while riding on top of me and I cummed soon after.)
GFE: 10/10 (A real experience.)
Damage: $80 + $20 rm (Excellent value for money for full 2 hours)
RTF: Normally I dun for FL, my only RTF is Xiao Lu. But I guess she is going to be the 2nd FL whom I will RTF liao....She is DAMN GOOD!

I have tried many FL in my "Career", and she is by far the most soft spoken lady I have met. Very gentle in her actions and voice. Maciam someone who can make a good wife. She should be here for a considerable length of time as her daughter is still in school.

weeerik
10-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Hi Bro,

Have read your FR. I am interested with this lady. Please send me her contact No: . My is 97514348.

THanks and Best regards.

weeerik

In the room, told me that she is here with her child. Life is tough as expenses is high. Only recently room rates also increased. Have been here for 6 months. Working in HDB massage centre but recently got cold feet with the numerous raid. Stopped for over a month and life is getting rough with dollar running low. Kind of sad to hear such stories. Seek my help and I told her I will help her to get friends to support her in term of her offering massage and FJ.
After breaking the ice, she offers me a massage. I accepted her offer and she stripped down to her bra and panties. I was naked. Told me she is ok with oil massage but today not prepared. So massage me with oil. Not bad also. Quite good. Strength OK. Starting from the back right down to feet. Very relax. Comparable to the standard of HC. Massage for about 20 -25 mins and started to give a sexy massage. I was also starting to move my finger in circular motion on her tight area. She was touching and stroking my brother from behind. Very sexy and feeling. Cannot take it any longer and turn around. Start to take her bra off and was greeted with a nice pair of 34B with pink nipples. Not wasting time, I took the melons in my mouth and lick from left to right. She seems to be enjoying as I can hear soft moans. While all this is happening, I also insert my hand under her panties in search of her clitoris. Upon reaching there, I move my fingers in circular motion and slowly but surely into her pussy. It was sure wet. Told me she had not been touch for quite a while, that’s why its so wet. I then took her panties off and she offer me a BJ. Requested for BBBJ but rejected by her. Told me it can be dangerous. I did not insist. Her BJ was OK. Nothing to complain. Cat bath me whole body and BJ for quite a while. Soon it was my turn and I was surprise that she allow me to eat her pussy. She seems to enjoy this most. Soon licking, I sense that she was horny as she threw her head backwards and both her own hand squeezing at her own boobs. Moaning and touching at the same time! What a sight. I then hasten the licking speed and she could not take it and requested me to put it in her pussy. Turning her around, I pump her in missionary. It was good. The sight of her enjoying makes me feel good.
She then rode me on top and move her buttock in quick pace. Soon both of us explode and she cuddled up in my arms smiling. Her looks really grow on you. Shower together and send her back. Mission done and here am I helping her.

Only serious brother PM me for contact. As she is only speak chinese, sorry my other race brothers.

Thank you for reading.

Eagle88
10-01-2008, 12:53 PM
I have tried many FL in my "Career", and she is by far the most soft spoken lady I have met. Very gentle in her actions and voice. Maciam someone who can make a good wife. She should be here for a considerable length of time as her daughter is still in school.

Thanks for sharing brother. Up you points:D
Your FR make me :gian gian" Have not try a study mama before.
Hope the threadstarter will share contact.;)

tipuking
10-01-2008, 02:15 PM
10q for F report on Pinpin. Looks positive from posting. She seems to be ok now. Frenching and fingering all ok as compared to first meet up. Maybe you brothers are the lucky ones. Anyway, I do not know how long she will be doing this. Last heard will stop when save enough. So those with numbers, do support her fast. 10q again brothers.:) PM all cleared.

David_Ginola
10-01-2008, 10:25 PM
A big thank you to TS.

Had a great session today...after laying in domain for many months. Called her and went pick her at MRT station n proceed to K81. At 1st, thought i got the wrong lady. She definitely knows how to dress. Damn sweet n swee. Long story cut short.

Went in as usual shower and I lie on bed naked. SHe started her massage quite well....but I had tried better ones (IMHO). Anyway, while lying face down, as she starts to massage my butts and ass crack, wow......i tell u......the feeling is so stimulating.....so shioks. Her fingers moves slowly, teasing my ass and my balls. At this time, my small didi already ON GUARD liao. Ready for action. So, when turn over, she says "wah, zhe mo da ah". I think is most standard phrase. Haha. ANyway, she capped me and started her not so gd bj. Is only less than a minute she stopped liao. So i asked her,"mei le ah?", she answer "ni hao yao ma". Of course I want la, "shi de, wo hai yao". Then it lasted more than 3 minutes and this time was damn shiok. If only she does BBBJ, then the feeling will be much better. After that she lied down, i tried entering her but seems difficult. I noticed she's not wet, and she seems hurt. So i slowly, bit by bit, enter her love hole. It was damn tight. Real tight no joke bro. I cannot hold hold long as the feeling is so shiok fxxxing a so tight pussy. I came in no time. Clean up and paid her. Wanna offer her a ride home but she says very near so no need.

Name: Pin Pin
Boobs:34B (when dressed up looks like a C cup)
Looks : 8/10
Ht : 1.55m (est)
Wt : abt 50kg
Body : proportion, not fat. Silky skin and smooth man.
FJ : 8/10. (very willing)
BJ : 8/10
Frenching : NA (did not try)
Massage : 6/10
Payment : $70 (FJ massage) exclude room n CD.
Overall : Good rating for her 4 stars on 5.
RTF : Will and time n Vit M permits

Once again, Thank you TS.....hope this old man fr dun turn u ppl away. Paiseh:D

JingQiangBuDao
11-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Thank you TS for the contact. I ask she got give "Mo Sha" or not, she say can do but don't have the "Mo Sha Gao". So buy her 1 tube, more then enough to be used for me and other bros who request for "Mo Sha" :p

Below is the stats :

Name : Bing Bing (Ice Ice)
Look : 7/10 (young cute gal)
Body : 7/10 (small size)
Bust : 8/10 (Pinkyish nipple with nice smooth curve bowl like shape)
Height : 1.55-1.6m
Weight : 40-45kg
Frenching : Yes
Massage : 7/10 (Very shiok togather with Mo Sha)
BJ : No Try
FJ : No Try
Attitude : 7/10 (friendly gal but doesn't talk much leh...maybe no chemistry)
Damage : $70+$20 (room)
RTF : depend

brian33
11-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Hi bro,

Pls pm me her contact.

Cheers

tipuking
11-01-2008, 01:58 PM
10q to bros who F report. At least 300 bros got her number but F report is few. Kind of disappointing don't you think? I was once a newbies but some kind bros still pass me contact. Now I also release to newbies but where is your promise of F report. Please support bros.:(
Just clear Pm again.

Pin pin seems to be improving basing on the F report. Hope she will not disappoint bros.

screwdriver
11-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Tks bro tipuking for the contact. Will try her skill and promise a FR when I have the opportunity.

So to pronounce her name in Chinese is Bing (1) Bing (1) as in ice, or Ping (1) Ping (1) as in apple ?

Smalley
11-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks brother tipuking for PinPin's contact.

I had a very enjoyable session with her at K81 two days ago. She was demurely dressed in an apple green dress. With her decent dressing, fair complexion and long hair she looked quite like a Japanese housewife. Can't stand, hug her straight away. Was asked to strip naked and she massaged me. Asked me where pain, I said everywhere especially little brother. She just smiled. After massaging for a while, she took off her dress revealing a very beautiful body in a very sexy floral bikini panties. Her massage was comparable to those of HC. Her sensuous touch of the scrotum and didi strokes was very shiok. Scared shoot out before penetration, quickly wear cd and entered her with she riding and igalloping me. Change position with she laying on the bed and me standing on the floor. Spread her legs wide open and performed a thorough gynaecological examination. Still small and pinkish, healthy, no smell. My saliva flowed but unfortunately she won't allow me to lick her pussy.

Finally I pumped her vigorously with her legs resting on my shoulder, my fingers checking her breasts for lumps and squeezing her nipples and watching her ecstatic face with her eyes closed, I had a copious ejaculation.

Damage $70. Bought my own box of cd. Use one and gave her two. Will definitely RTF her.

MarlboroRed
12-01-2008, 03:08 PM
wow, i saw the word "thongs" after reading thru all the fr..bro kindly share her contact, thanks

rubberking
12-01-2008, 03:36 PM
I tried pinpin last week.. cut the story short.
Ask her to bathe with me.. and she massage me naked with a towel ..

Looks 5/10 ( short and plump and freckles, cute looking kind)
Massage 6/10 ( ok only but not the cannot massage kind)
HJ : 6/10 Normal
BJ : No CD..
FJ: Not tempted to try

Total damage : 70+20 rm charge
RTF : probably not.

Anyway thanks for the contact, tipuking. As some bro say one man's meat is anothers poison.

Batman69
13-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Hi Bro,

Can you PM me her number, pls.
Thank you.

David_Ginola
13-01-2008, 12:51 AM
HI all, pls do not pm me for the contacts. Respect the TS-tipuking. Ask him. Dun pm me anymore pls. Thanks a lot.

BSF123
13-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks to bro tipuking for the contact.
Called her on Saturday morning and arrange for a session at 12pm. Pick her up at her place, she looks mid 30s, not like what other bros describe. Since she is already in the car, paiseh to reject and proceed to K81.

Proceed to shower and she started her massage. Got to say, her massage is good. She cover every part of body from head to toe. She was very friendly and has good attitude.

Next she started HJ, requested for, put on CD and immediately sat down on my little bro (no BJ) and lie down on me. Seems that she is very shy about her sagging boobs.

After a few minutes, she requested for the missionary position. Finished in this position. 1 thing, she got large eyes and was staring at me during the FJ, felt uncomfortable.

Looks: 5/10 (30+)
Body: 5/10, very sagging boobs.
Massage: 8/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $80 + room $20
RTF: No, just not comfortable with her looks

tipuking
13-01-2008, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=BSF123;2521768]Thanks to bro tipuking for the contact.
Called her on Saturday morning and arrange for a session at 12pm. Pick her up at her place, she looks mid 30s, not like what other bros describe. Since she is already in the car, paiseh to reject and proceed to K81.

She told me 25+. I ask her few times. She keep saying 25+

Proceed to shower and she started her massage. Got to say, her massage is good. She cover every part of body from head to toe. She was very friendly and has good attitude.

Looks: 5/10 (30+)
Body: 5/10, very sagging boobs.
Massage: 8/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $80 + room $20

Luckily her massage is good of you will be disappointed.

I have cleared my PM. Some of you did not get it as your PM box is full. Strange I would say. Are you a number collector???
Other than than, most should get her number.:)

gottasexu
13-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks to bro tipuking for the contact.

I also dont think she looks like age she claimed... but afterall, its still the service, and as stated by TS, she is a YOUNG peidumama. MILF still... :)

see so many FRs on her recently!

hanky_panky
13-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Sms Bing Bing (as in Ice) in the afternoon, managed to get her after changing timing for a few times. Somemore asked her to get a room 1st in K81. When I 1st saw her in the lobby, I told her I got a shock cos I din expect to see a young gal like her... i forgotten that she's just 20+.

Shall skip the details during the session.

Find that she's quite chatty and service attitude is very good. Overall the session was really enjoyable. She gave me the kind of feeling as if like making love with gf... and her moan...so soft and so gentle... will make you want to do more with her... :)

She told me that she's not going back for CNY..

Thanks to TS for the contact.

cheena
13-01-2008, 11:42 PM
promised tipuking to post a FR after trying.

FR:

It was a farking day, weather suck! got caught in the rain. After making appointment with her, i rushed down from the north immediately.
Reach k81, hotel fully booked, got to queue up. waited 35 mins for my turn.

She is nt very pretty but she is certainly quite cute, quite shy too. But got to warm her up abit and Chemistry Grew, French her like long lost gf. Helped her wipe her body after bath. she got kind of kinky, keep sticking out her tounge giving those CFM look. cannot tahan,hand auto south. (hahaha i think i m being too detailed alrdy, cut story short)

She licked every inch of me. put on a condom n bj me for few minutes. She ride me, I missionary her, i ask her to stand n start pumping her facing the mirror. ride me again , doggy her again n unloaded on her neh neh.:D

I didnt get any massage in the end of the day. cos i nearly use up the 1 hr.
But i am sextisfied. so its Ok..:)

Looks: erm.. average looking, not pretty not ugly

body: stomach got a little fats. some bro say her neh neh sag but i think only a little bit,not very much

Bj:4.5/10 (i think its too short but no complains.)

Fj: 7/10 (her pussy is tight.and she is accomodating)

Frenching:7/10 (i think she likes to french.)

Gfe: 7/10 (got a little chemistry)

Massage: Nil

Dmg: $70 exclude room+condoms

Rtf: Maybe?

math1878
14-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Hi bro,

Message me her contact no

Thanks advance

fcompo
14-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Just have a session with her on Sat.

she is quite young not just nice looking(typ PRC gal)

Her massage is not too bad and she talk alot during the whole event.

Overrall quite a nice person to talk to.

RTF: maybe

picnic
14-01-2008, 02:02 AM
[Hi Bro, please pm me this gem's contact. thanks.

scoobyhoo
14-01-2008, 08:31 AM
Hi, bro, please pm me her contact. Thanks.

tipuking
14-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Happy to see many F report. Good and bad still a report as long as its real. Some may like her look, others might not but its ok. Its still a genuine report.
Like I say, her looks will grow on you.

Those file f report I will try up points if within 2 days.
Please do not up me points anymore. I have difficulty to return. Can only do it once. I have cleared PM. Do PM me if you are not a number collector.:)

ksc81
14-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Contacted Pinpin late Friday afternoon but still managed to fixed appointment.

Overall experience was a so-so one for me and would not RTF.

She mentioned that she had a slight headache and apologized if service was not up to par.

In any case, thanks to threadstarter for contact.

Amigo_Gonzalez
14-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks bro King for PP contact. Connect and meet her 2 days back at K81.
First impression was soso. Typical 1 look can tell PRC type. Age I doubt 25. I think 27 yrs will be good. Anyway proceed to room.I shower and she clean me. Massage was good with oil. Requested her to use more pressure and she say ok. She seems to be having flu and after I ask, she confirmed not well. Poor thing, sick also work.
After 20 minutes, told her to take rest. We chatted for a while and soon her hand roam under me underwear. I also roam hers and soon both of us naked.
Requested for BBBJ but she say no for fear of disease. OK no choice ops for a BJ. Good suction and soon I venture south. Skhe was moaning after about 10 minuts of licking her clits. She love it I guess. Soon she rode me me cowgirl and she is on fire. Very hard rding and rocking by me. She was holding her boobs and moaning as i push my didi deep in. We cummed same time and rested before she shower me again.
Pay her $70 plus 10 tips. Not bad for a massage and FJ at this rate.:p

Predator1
14-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Firstly, thanks to Bro tipuking for the contact. I was really surprised to receive the contact so fast.

Managed to squeeze out some time for a session with Bin Bin (Chinese for ice) this afternoon.

Picked her up at Serangoon MRT and proceed to K81 for the session. Along the way to the hotel, managed to have a nice chat with her. Looks wise, from a certain angle, she looks like one of the HK actresses. Sorry can't recall the name though. Body wise, considering the fact that she is a milf, quite good already lah. Boobs are still good to grab in the hands. Skin is also very soft and smooth.

For the massage, it was quite good, bearing in mind she did not use massage oil.

After the massage, she started her attack by licking all over my body. Quite shiok. After a short BJ (not BBBJ), proceeded to bang her in missionary and end with doggy. She has quite a nice bouncy ass for doggy. Can hear the piak piak sound when ramming her hard from behind. :cool:

Paiseh thing happened to me again (3 times I think) ...... After the session and dropping her off at the MRT, she kind of shy shy and said that I'd forgotten to pay her for the service. Wah piang, lucky she tell me before I drove off, otherwise sure kenna branded as a shithead in SBF for banging and not paying. Apologised to her repeatedly. From this, can see that she is really a very nice gal, as she does not jump to conclusion that people are out to cheat her.

Will surely RTF.

Thanks again to TS for the recommendation.

peter_lee_1969
14-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Many thanks to Ah Hei Bro (a.k.a. Tipuking)...

Hooked up with bing bing (sounds like ping ping too) once gotten contact from TS.

Can hear she is not feeling well but still ok to take me in as the last customer on Sun. Looks like minor flu only lah.

Outside Kovan mrt, saw a sweet looking prc (very obvious) in OL attire, I was thinking wah if like her, my money is super worth leh... but not wanting to spoil my expectation, I reached the meeting place and look around, but only saw 3 woman, one is a cleaner, another a teenager and the other this prc lady. I was damn excited liao. Called her contact and saw that prc lady answering hp! YippEEE!

Cut the story short, we proceed to k81, luckily got a room just vacated. strip in bday suit, went in for a shower (not yet shower that day, so must be polite mah).

Come out, she is already in her sexy matching floral bra and panty, super turn on. aircon so cold, makes didi even harder!

Without much ado, massage is carried out. I must say is quite good given her body frame, there is sufficient pressure. But 'junior' impatient liao, so i quickly turn on my back and point my junior to her! she shy shy :)

Knowing the signal, she put on the raincoat and proceed to do bj servicing. Good also, suction good and enough depth, but only for afew minutes. I quickly unhook her bra and look for milk! while finger autoroam to her wetspot. it is wet boy!

I guess both of us are impatient, so i signal to her to give me a good ride! Boy was she a cowboy in her past life! the sound of 'piak piak piak' and her sexy way of grabbing her boobs (to prevent further sagging) is super duper sexy! i know my junior cannot last long, at most another 3-5 minutes of stroke. we quickly changed to missionary and i turn on my 350 horsepower engine and give her a good 5 minutes nonstop ramming! She was breathless and so am I. Junior was super hot and red liao, I keep ramming and ramming at the same time squeezing the boob. Suddenly....junior exploded in full glory, rain coat is so full that I'm afraid it will burst (2 days didn't masturbate liao)! both of us slumped down on the bed, super exhausted!

Standard damage, plus tip.

Look: 7/10
Figure: 6.5/10
BJ: 7/10 (if longer it could go up to 8/10)
FJ: 8/10 (good rapport)
Massage: 8.5/10 (better than some HC)

RTF: WHY NOT man?!!!

Phew, recalling the whole thing makes me hard again, gonna going for another round of servicing by Bing Bing.

Thanks TS!

RC38
14-01-2008, 06:54 PM
manange to get pin pin @ about 1130 today

meet her @ K81

just a simple FR

Look: 6/10 (sorry not my type)
Figure: 6/10
BJ: never try
FJ: 8/10 (good effect)
Massage: 8.5/10

charsiew
14-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Bro tipuking, old man like me got chance to try or not ah??

Cheers!

kazaa99
14-01-2008, 10:34 PM
1st of all, many thanks to bro tipuking for this nice gem.

Well, book a session with her 2 days ago at k81.
After got the room no. SMS her, and after about 15 min. waiting in room, ting-tong.

Overall, nice skin (typical PRC ?)
Good attitude.
Above all, good massage.
But for FJ, KNN, cannot tahan long. Shot all out within 3 min.

Anymore, for the $$$, good massage and good FJ.

Thanks again to Bro tipuking.

kazaa99
14-01-2008, 10:37 PM
1st of all, many thanks to bro tipuking for this nice gem.

Well, book a session with her 2 days ago at k81.
After got the room no. SMS her, and after about 15 min. waiting in room, ting-tong.

Overall, nice skin (typical PRC ?)
Good attitude.
Above all, good massage.
But for FJ, KNN, cannot tahan long. Shot all out within 3 min.

Anyway, for the $$$, good massage and good FJ.

Thanks again to Bro tipuking.

Brother...Bob
14-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Bros....

a short FR on Bing Bing

Looks : 5/10, milf type, no syt
Boots: 32b shaggy
BJ: asked then give (she wanted to moulded immediately after message), 5/10
FJ: 6.5/10, nothing to shout about, rong rong as far better. 1 shot only
GFE: no so much, maybe i not handsome enough.
Damage: 80 + 20rm + 3cd
rtf: got better choice ...... will try x ping next

bro tipuking, sorry my FR not so in favour of BB, workable for u does not mean workable for me, but thanks for your kind sharing, will upz you as appreciation.

Brother...Bob

kbata
15-01-2008, 01:27 AM
This is my FR for her.....

Meet her at Serangoon MRT station, and proceed to Kovan81. Managed to have some chat during our way there, she is quite nice to chat with....
Not very good in age judging, but to me she seems like the age she claimed.....

Get the room, I quickly take off everything to proceed for a shower before the massage. Then back to the bed, she started her oil massage. She started off with very light strength liked "raba-raba" then massage:D, so I told her to put in more strength...

Before the massage end, she told me very soon later she got another appointment. So I signal her to start the second part of the meet up.
She take off her clothes left her lovely bras and panty, wow nice melon hide under her clothes.... Then she climbed on me, slowly she licked my shoulder, chest. Then she take off her bra throw one side, and I quickly suck her melons without waiting a second.... Turn her over to lay her down, then is my turn to lick her body squeezing her big melons and hear her moan... French with her while my fingers are playing with her pussy, she get wet very soon... Her cheeck turn red looking at me witih her CFM look saying that " You are very bad" in chinese, wow really shiok...

Let her helping my didi to wear cap, then started with missionary. Pump for a while and she requested to ride on me. Let's do it, can see she find her own spot while riding on me and enjoying herself... Then I ask her to hold the table facing the mirror and pump her from behind..... She is very aggressive rocking her butt while I am attacking from behind...Then loaded my shot....

Then we have shower at our own, but she saw still have time bfore her next appointment, she give another round of massage on my arms and share with me some tips to relax my shoulder/neck muscle. Overall feel very comfortable with her...

name: BingBing (Ice Ice)
Looks : 6.5/10, her looks will grow
Boots: 32b+? but i like them
BJ: never have chance to ask
FJ: 7/10, quite interactive
Massage: 8.5/10 (her strength just rite for me)
GFE: quite ok, but can be better
Damage: 80 + 20rm + cd
rtf: will consider

mel1231
15-01-2008, 02:42 AM
Thanks bro for the contact...short FR..nice gal with good service attitude,,good massage and there is no rush from her at all..the bonk was normal and she frenched me like long lost lover when we bonked...cleaned me throughly after that and made me a cup of coffee too...overall good value

desmodeus
15-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Thanks to brother tipuking for the contact.

Arranged a time slot with BB and drove down to K81 amdist the downpour.

My first impression is she is cute (some resemblance to one Taiwanese singer/actress with her left mole) and the height just right for me. Quite blur also.

She began her back rub fully clothed with shoes on. Found it amusing so hinted her to make herself comfortable. When she came out of the toilet (yes she changed there), I gasped at that sexy half cup bra (breast man la).

Can tell she has not much experience as the massage is substandard (nevermind since that's what I am not looking for). Can't wait to take that bra off. Hehe

Ask her to stop the massage and told her I massage her instead. The rest is standard foreplay and *ding ding. I must add she really really enjoy frenching and you licking her breasts and all. Given experience, she will become a ang pai FL, that's for sure.

Damage: 20+70. BYO condom (don't forget)
Top-notch attitude
RTF: Sure (value for money)

Caveat emptor: the above is my own ego trip account (one man's meat is another's poison)

tipuking
15-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Thanks to brother tipuking for the contact.

Damage: 20+70. BYO condom (don't forget)
Top-notch attitude
RTF: Sure (value for money)

Caveat emptor: the above is my own ego trip account (one man's meat is another's poison)

For a while I thought the moderator pass you the contact.:eek:
Then I realised what you meant. Yes its true. Caveat emptor(buyers beware). One man meat is another's poison.

I have cleared my PM.
I am very glad alot of newbies or those with low reputation points are posting F Report. Gives me the confident to share with more newbies in future. I will be giving out points to all. :D

ahpong
15-01-2008, 03:04 PM
After a long wait, finally it is my turn to try BB. Called to make an appt and bingo, she is available, so rushed down to K81. Went up and called to inform her of the room number. watched TV while waiting for her. think she came from home since she lives in lew lian. waited for about 15 mins and she arrived.

Asked me to bathe and she also bathed herself. wrapped in a towel, she began her massage, with oil. very professional and the massage is already worth the $80. She is also quite chatty, so the atmosphere is not so akward. After a through massage, she started to massage my didi. then went and took my CD, and she helped to put it on. started to give her a good licking and painting. after that, tried cowgirl and then changed to my favorite missionary. she kind of opened her eyes and stared at me while I was banging her, quite funny. she also sucked my nipples. after a while, unloaded. quite satisfied.

then washed up, and go home a satisfied man.

lglg666
16-01-2008, 02:58 AM
Thanks...bro, for sharing her contact with me and I
have a "go" with her this afternoon.

Below is my FR by lglg666.

Look : 6.5 ( MILF )
Boobs : 34B ( quite saggy )
FJ : 6.5/10.
BJ : 6 /10
Massage : 8/10 ( her strongest point )
Service : 8/10 ( Friendly and Chatty )
Payment : $70/1hr ( massage plus FJ package ) exclude room.
Remark - for older or patient guys who like to have a friendly chat plus a mean massage :).

lglg666
16-01-2008, 08:38 AM
Thanks...bro, for sharing her contact with me and I have a "go" with her yesterday afternoon.

Really enjoyed her massage and friendliness.

Hope you don't mind me for posting my FR direct.

Oh...I have "up" you.

tipuking
17-01-2008, 08:43 AM
Bro Iglg, everyone have their own opinion. I am happy already for F report is posted unlike many others who promise but nothing. I will up you soon as I need to give to others first. All who posted FR (be it good or bad) will be rewarded with 3 points. Its not a bribery but a show of appreciation on behalf of Pinpin. Brothers who posted F report but not received 3 points do keep active posting. I will hunt you down and up you.:D

PM cleared. Anyone who wants to have a go with Pinpin do Pm me.

lglg666
17-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks...bro, for sharing her contact with me and I
have a "go" with her this afternoon.

Below is my FR by lglg666.

Massage : 8/10 ( her strongest point )
Service : 8/10 ( Friendly and Chatty )
Payment : $70/1hr ( massage plus FJ package ) exclude room.
Remark - for any bro who would like to have a friendly chat plus a mean massage :).

hahaha....let me clarified what I meant "a mean massage", frankly what I want to say is that I really enjoyed her massage esp the "bird-catching part".
After she started doing that within 5 mins....my small bro was already standing up to "mari kita". Very pai sei...

So...any bro, who wish to enjoy her skill should get back to the TS for PinPin's contact.

Sdevil
17-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Bro Iglg, everyone have their own opinion. I am happy already for F report is posted unlike many others who promise but nothing. I will up you soon as I need to give to others first. All who posted FR (be it good or bad) will be rewarded with 3 points. Its not a bribery but a show of appreciation on behalf of Pinpin. Brothers who posted F report but not received 3 points do keep active posting. I will hunt you down and up you.:D

PM cleared. Anyone who wants to have a go with Pinpin do Pm me.

Bro,

can give me her contact?

Thanks

clanzy
17-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Had her for lunch 2day . Basically nothing to shout about in terms of look , but the quality of the massage is worth the price already . Put it this way , the money u pay is for the massage and the FJ is an value added incentive throw in . Anyway was please with the overall service especially the massage part very professional . For bros who are in to massage with FJ as a feebies please do tried and help our this poor mum with sad story .

Look : 5.5/10
Body : 6/10
Friendliness : 9/10
Service : 10/10

RTF : yes when i need a nice soothing massage .

Thanks bro for this rare find .

tipuking
19-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Cleared my PM. Numbers out to those who requested.
Hope will see F report posted for all to share.
Up points in progress.:)

Do PM me if you want to test pinpin.

boysaigon
19-01-2008, 03:59 PM
first thing first...thanks bro tipuking for the contact...

got the no some days back but didnt manage to agree on a good time so till 2 days ago...met her near Serangoon MRT station and proceed to Kovan81. Actually i forgot the age of this lady, only remember she is a PDMM...so, when i saw her...there was a positive surprise...she looks young...

once in the room, I was asked if i would like to have a massage first....told her i'd rather have it after the FJ...started with BJ....um...rather SOP and i asked to proceed to the next course...she actually wanted to change a CD for me...this is a first for me after so many moons in cheonging...anyhow, the FJ was not bad given her willingness to accommodate your styles and requests...

name: BingBing
Looks : 6/10,
body : 6/10 (too big for me...)
Boots: 34b
BJ: SOP
FJ: 7/10
Massage: 7.5/10
rtf: not sure...

the overall experience with her is ok and she is friendly...not a bad choice for a relaxing after work session :)

repsolman
19-01-2008, 06:37 PM
thanks bro tipuking for sharing contact. Bin bin is a very nice lady but no syt. She is very accommodative and her massage is relaxing and strong. The progression to fj is very natural and her dick massage already got mine rock hard before she capped me for a short bj. No fingering and i didn't bother with kissing or painting. Her massaging of my balls already put me on the verge of cumming. When she rode me her large papayabreasts were swinging free. Changed to missionary then doggy and i swung her breasts harder. The view i cannot stand already. Overall a good relaxing bonk. Nice lady.

mlloh
19-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks bro tipuking for the contacts.
Arranged to meet up very recently .
my short fr,

Quite surprised she look so young.
Looks : 6.5 , similar to those at L12, L14
body : 7,
boobs: 8 C ++ cup , light brown nips ,
bj: 4, not auto, mus ask, very brief about 1 min ?
fj : 7 , SOP lots of moaning, pussy very wet but dunno ky or not...
massage : 6 , better than those piano type
gfe: 2, no chemistry at all , 1 of quietest session of so many bonks...

already up bro tipuking's points

youallsonice?
20-01-2008, 03:46 AM
Thanks for the contact...esp to someone like me, low in points..

Anyway, met up with her about 3 days back in Kovan hotel. 1st look abit like gong gong girl like that, but still quite ok with her smile.

Proceeded with FJ 1st. Bathed together and some rubba action in toilet. Frenched to the way in bed and she catbathed me to my balls, nearly got AR, then BJ. Quite nice and tight. Then proceeded to she riding fark me. Her breasts nice to see and grab. Change to mission, then discharged in doggie.

Washed up, proceeded to massage. Nice strength. When turned to the front and she tickled my balls again, felt the urge to fark, and proceeded 2nd round. Then washed up and paid and left.

Face: 6.5/10
Massage: 6.5/10
BJ: 7/10
Damage: 120 (2 rounds) w/o rm & cd.

tipuking
20-01-2008, 12:26 PM
10q for F report. Keep active post. Up point in progress.

PM cleared. Do Pm me if you serious to try her.:)

osamalee
20-01-2008, 01:47 PM
just to clarify bros..the duration is 1 hr including massage and FJ right? so its 1 or 2 shots? :confused:

kani
20-01-2008, 02:22 PM
nice lady..love to please you and gives a very good message.looks young but boobs is sagging.that is the only minus point,other than that is is a very good deal

dyland
20-01-2008, 09:04 PM
First of all i would like to thank TS for sharing the contact.
Looks : OK to me as i prefer MILF to SYT
Massage : Very good and strong enough to my liking.
BJ : short but if longer more enjoy.
FJ : normal but willing to try different positions.
Boobs : More than handful
Service : Very accommodative
Damage : as mention; gave her $10 tips.
Overall : Am satisfied so will rtf

obking
20-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Thank Bro TIPUKING for the contact.

Had her one afternoon last week. Dun really understand why many forumers termed her a MILF when she certainly look no more than 25 yrs old, though granted that it would be inaccurate as well to say she's a SYT. 'sYT' probably about right.

Her looks, BJ & massage are 'so-so' but at a paltry $70 that c/w a FJ I think her package is quite good value for money. One thing I must mention is her C+ pair of boobs is about the best I have seen, felt and tasted for a long long while. Another positive comment about her is her keen participation in the love-making process and this certainly made me more committed in giving her a good thrust that day ! RTF ? Of course Yes Yes Yes !

Once again, a zillion thanks TIPUKING. PM me if you have other lobangs. I will remember to PM you if I have good contacts as well !

yappy74
21-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Thanks bro Tipuking for the contact.
Tried her last friday. Looks young and pretty to me. Ask me to bath then lay down for a massage. The rest are SOP.

Looks : 8/10
Boob : 8/10 C cup
BJ : NA
FJ : 7/10
RTF : most likey.

tipuking
21-01-2008, 05:08 PM
10q for F report. Up points in progress.
PM cleared. You want to test drive PINPIN, PM me.:)

michaelrocksam
22-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Thanks bro tipuking for the contact.

Meet her at 81 today, was already trying to meet the past 3 days. Finally met after much teasing over the the phone.

She came in a white suit just barely covering her nice assets in a lacy lingerie. Her panties is kinky type. I like her overall package.

Looks : 8/10 (she is young and alluring, may not be stunning but she has her nice angles)

Body: 8/10 (nice firm and smooth, her breasts are not saggy as claim by some brothers. more like natural. nice large light brown aerolas)

Massage : Passable and strong arms to make u feel the pressure. I have been to the best masseues so i meant passable is already quite good.

FJ : 8/10

she was riding and enjoying herself, she was very wet, but then she felt something too wet and check her period came, :eek:. I told her i cant stop bonking her as too high for her liao. We went to the toilet and do it standing. We started hugging and bonking while standing like lovers. finally exploded during doggie.

RTF : Certainly already so horny for her now thinking about it. Guess she will be my regular FL during her time here.

michaelrocksam
22-01-2008, 07:53 AM
to add,

she is having her period so bros may be have to wait a few days. Those with her numbers can check with her when her big auntie leaves before she can come out to service bros again.

She looks like a sweet Japanese with a seductive licking teasing tongue. Bros who likes Japanese AV will like her.

tipuking
23-01-2008, 08:00 AM
10q for F report. Up points in progress. Miss some due to time limitation by forum but I will up later.
PM cleared. Contacts out. Interested? PM me.:)

michaelrocksam
23-01-2008, 08:17 PM
I just spoke to her.

Her period was clearing the day i bonked her.

She says she is ready to be bonked. haha

obking
24-01-2008, 02:43 AM
Just discovered that the 'Bing Bing' I had last week wasn't the actual Bing Bing I was supposed to had. The contact no. belong to Bing Bing, who will answer all calls and may assign customers, for reasons best known to herself, to two more ladies living under the same roof as hers The lady I had was the youngest among the three - early twenties, big tits and slightly pump, light massage type. Apart from the late discovery, I am not complaining at all as I really didn't mind the younger lady.

Pls dun pm me for the contact. Not right for me to hand out, not mentioning the complications described above. Sorry about that. If you need the no pls ask Tipuking, the threadstarter & rightful 'distributor' of this contact no.

screwdriver
24-01-2008, 08:01 AM
Just discovered that the 'Bing Bing' I had last week wasn't the actual Bing Bing I was supposed to had. The contact no. belong to Bing Bing, who will answer all calls and may assign customers, for reasons best known to herself, to two more ladies living under the same roof as hers The lady I had was the youngest among the three - early twenties, big tits and slightly pump, light massage type

That's something not right :eek: So the original Bing Bing by TS could be different from fellow bros ? And she's actually an OKT cum FL ? I was about to try her this weekend but maybe wait for TS to clarify.

Is it the reason why some bros give rating in terms of look 6, and others 8 ? Some rated her as SYT and others MILF ?

legomad
24-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Hi bro
pls PM me the contact.

thk will fr after try.

lglg666
24-01-2008, 09:23 AM
That's something not right :eek: So the original Bing Bing by TS could be different from fellow bros ? And she's actually an OKT cum FL ? I was about to try her this weekend but maybe wait for TS to clarify.

Is it the reason why some bros give rating in terms of look 6, and others 8 ? Some rated her as SYT and others MILF ?

Wah....this is getting confusing hahaha. I also tried one of them.....the one I tried can give a "great massage" and in her late twenty. Not sure if PinPin or BingBing. Yes! while she was with me, she did mentioned about her friend. In fact when we drove in K81 carpark we saw her friend standing near there. Slighty shorter than Pinpin and look younger too. Maybe that was BingBing.

Anyway...Pinpin is a chatty and friendly lady, just hope she and her child can continue to stay and enjoy the lifestyle here.

tipuking
24-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Oh dear. Wake up log in and see all this posting. I have not contact her for a long time. First meeting was also my last meeting. I am not rich like most brothers here who can bonk and bonk. Last month a bit more due to have bonus. I say sorry to brothers who give me contact but no bonk and no FR.
I think will call her later to find out. So for now, all brothers who ask for cntact n my PM will be on hold till matters cleared. :(

tipuking
24-01-2008, 09:34 AM
That's something not right :eek: So the original Bing Bing by TS could be different from fellow bros ? And she's actually an OKT cum FL ?

You don't anyhowjump the bus la. Wait later stage you will be posting I also OKT.:mad: Rating is by each brother taste. Poison meat is what man meat. Kindly don't anyhow post ok. I give willingly to share.

michaelrocksam
24-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Wow :eek:, these ladies are marketing experts, they do branding too.

Like you drive Mercedes or Lambroughini car, as long you drive her shiok, shiok you may not bother to find out what engine is inside, cos the performance exceeded your expectations :D

Or like you cut your hair, your hair gets cut nice and you paid the right price.

Is it that the FJ is good and price is right and FL looks shiok, why bother?

I think the ladies are right in this marketing aspect, you feel good with one Bing Bing, stick to her though some bros may not like the way they handle it.

screwdriver
24-01-2008, 10:10 AM
You don't anyhowjump the bus la. Wait later stage you will be posting I also OKT.:mad: Rating is by each brother taste. Poison meat is what man meat. Kindly don't anyhow post ok. I give willingly to share.

Sorry if you have misunderstood my intention. I have never quertion your kind sharing. You could also be kept in the dark.

My query is if it is like what the bro said there are more than 1 bin bin or pin pin, who would we know whom are we bonking ? If RTF it could be the next bin bin.

Maybe my word OKT is too strong on her, my apology, should have use marketing executive instead.

I undertand one man's meat is another's poison, but it is referring to the same piece of meat or poison.

Hope no harm damage to all of us. We are here to share and enjoy. :cool:;)

tipuking
24-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Sorry if you have misunderstood my intention. I have never quertion your kind sharing. You could also be kept in the dark.

Hope no harm damage to all of us. We are here to share and enjoy. :cool:;)

OK. NP.

Just call her. She confirm that someone replace her during her RED days.
I say cannot like that. Red just tell. So all mystery solved.
She say sorry. I say OK.
She also say RED over. Today very free.
So you want try, call her now.

Those want contact PM me. Lated or evening I will clear PM.

michaelrocksam
24-01-2008, 05:29 PM
OK. NP.

Just call her. She confirm that someone replace her during her RED days.
I say cannot like that. Red just tell. So all mystery solved.
She say sorry. I say OK.
She also say RED over. Today very free.
So you want try, call her now.

Those want contact PM me. Lated or evening I will clear PM.

The 冰冰 i tried damn horny and shiok. Hope i get same 冰冰next time. She gives me the tongue twirling look, wow :D

tipuking
24-01-2008, 07:00 PM
PM cleared. Hope to see F report soon.
I am really glad situation ok now.;)

screwdriver
25-01-2008, 08:16 AM
PM cleared. Hope to see F report soon.
I am really glad situation ok now.;)

Thanks for taking the trouble to clearing with Pin Pin. If she wants to help her friend to get business, she can introduce to bros who had been with her.

Would go for her something next week if work committment not that tight due to CNY.

Sunn
25-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Thks Tipuking for the contact.
Tried BingBing yesterday. Looks cute and massage is good.
Very responsive and GFE during the session.

Cheers

fantasyman
25-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Small head rule big head!! haha
so young as a peidumama....

bro, plz Pm me as well , thank you thank you thank you

dreamcafe
26-01-2008, 03:08 AM
las nite after work ard 10plus giv her a call wonder she stil able to meet up or not... heng arrr she agreed to meet... wow dun wait liou faster rush down to kovan 81 to meet her...

Looks 7/10 ( late 20 but look cute )
Body 6/10 ( a bit ba ba but i like heez :p )
Massage 6/10 ( acceptable )
boob B cup ( brown nip )
Bj = 7/10 ( keep lookin @ mi wif a cfm face )
fj = 7/10 ( willin to follow wad i wan )

overall = 8.5/10 ( consider a gd deal le.. wif such a price )

Rtf = yes....

most funny s i told her important point s massage wic i need she tot i reject due to her look... after massage she told mi finished le... den i ask her huh? like tat onli ar? she ans mi .. oh u wan meh? haha in e end boh of us damn paisei haha :p

SHOOTER1610
26-01-2008, 08:36 AM
CONTACT PLEASE,...:rolleyes:

warstream
26-01-2008, 11:51 AM
can i have her contact pls? :p

homeosapian
28-01-2008, 01:56 PM
Thanks Tupuking for this contact.
Tried PP on sat 26th Jan .
Must Say it is a good looking PDMM..

Called her at 2pm and pick her up below her house
Went striaght to H81...massage was fair.. but I think she burn her hand, so massage was a little soft.

the best part was the FJ..
the initial BJ was done seductively with her looking at you when she do the BJ
during the FJ , she will bite her lips that make hr look damn sexy

Summary
Look 7.5 (to me)
BJ 6.5 ( would be 8 if she do a little longer)
FJ 6.5

Intrestingly. for a women who has a 4 yr old child , she has no stretch mark in the tummy.. well maintained!

Again Thanks to Tipuking. will up you soon!!

tipuking
30-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Been away. Sorry keep all waiting for contact. Hope to see more FR. Up points in process.;) PM Cleared! You want support PinPin? PM me.:)

SMRGEST
30-01-2008, 11:01 AM
hI i'm new in this ...

will be intrested .

can u share with me her number?

hsd1981
31-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Hi Bro, able to share the contact of this young peidumama?
may email me @ [email protected]

tipuking
31-01-2008, 05:15 PM
10 for F report. PM also cleared. You want try pinpin. PM me.:) up points in progress.

Zonal101
02-02-2008, 06:47 AM
Had a session with her two week agao. Service was suck and offer several reasons for not proceeding with fj for cheongste with high blood pressure. Paid her $50.00 after 1/2 hours of massage.

tipuking
02-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Had a session with her two week agao. Service was suck and offer several reasons for not proceeding with fj for cheongste with high blood pressure. Paid her $50.00 after 1/2 hours of massage.

What happen bro.?? Care to tell. At least other are aware of what happen.
If you posted 2 wks earlier, I can check. Now if I check, also no use.

PM cleared. So little F report lately.:)

tipuking
04-02-2008, 03:13 PM
PM cleared. How come now no F report? :)

HulkHogan
04-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Thanks tipuking for the contact sharing, despite the fact that I am a newbie with 0 power or 10points only. Really appreciate your kindness. Willing to share any contacts if possible, with you!!!

Had this peidumama, as stated, peidumama, so expect a MILF. even if her looks dont help her, her service quality and attitude deserves applaud. And being chinese, I am able to communicate with her too. Easy going mum too. told me her plight and why she work, to support her kids blah blah blah....

in the end, i was still sextisfied despite she wanting to chat more with me, than interested in FJ. But still, her massage is darn good. refreshing and totally relaxing. I got my load shot out, in double qucik time. cos' she actually perform soft foreplay and special sensual massage which stimulates my sperms to rush out the moment i enter her hole.

Good service, good find. Good girl, good threadstarter.
Thanks for willing to share with newbies like me.
Hope for points increment too...

I believe the more I share, the more points I will get soon.
Thank you!

sevomadus
04-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Thanks to bro tipuking for the contact!

Tried her a while back, but had no time for FR.

Now got some time on my hands, so here it goes:

I have a soft spot for fair and long-haired ladies, so I jumped straight for this once I saw bro tipuking's post.

I don't really like to rate by numbers, so I'll just say what I like about her.

She has a nice pair of boobs, and her figure is quite proportionate. Her massage is quite well-done also. I would say above average. She also enjoys licking very much. :D

All in all, money well spent.

Again, thanks tipuking!

gniwgonwk
05-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Thanks to Bro Tipuking for the contact.

Called her rather late and was surprised I got a response. Looked rather young for a PDMM to me.

Started off with massage - not bad but I would have liked it a bit harder. But it was late and she would have been tired. First back then legs - her massage on the legs was quite good.

After about 30+ mins of massage, she took off her clothes and started with massage like juagen - not bad. Her skin is also very smooth. However, not my nite - too tired so just a short FJ and ended off with HJ.

She was patient all the way.

Short FR:
Looks 5/10 (looks in mid 20 but not my type)
Body 6/10 (on the chubby side, very smooth skin)
Massage 6/10 (OK, leg massage and juagen was GOOD)
boob B cup (brown nip)
BJ 7/10
Cathbath 8/10 (one of the best I've had with twirling tongue on my nipples)
FJ - Not fair to rate
Overall - 7/10
Rtf - maybe

SMRGEST
05-02-2008, 04:34 AM
Bro Tipuking ,

thanks for sharing such a good find with some one like me ehich is very new in this.

This is my first time writing a FR so bear with me.

I will like to say that $70 for massage and FJ is every dollars worth it.

tipuking
05-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Great surprise! So many F report. 10q.
PM cleared. Up points in progress.:)
Interested do PM me.

shenzhu
07-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks to Bro tipuking for giving me 冰冰 contact few weeks ago. I did not have time to try until 2 days ago.

She arrived within 15min after I confirmed with her the room # @ K81. She was petite but a normal Chinese girl. I did not expect much from oil massage as I enjoyed Thai traditional massage more. Just wanted to give it a try as this is the first contact I got from SBF. Normally I have my sexcapades outside Singapore.

Overall, it was a enjoyable experience -- oil sensual massage followed by FJ.

Next time, I would like to try MILF -- above 30yr as my preference is either SYT or "mature" ones.

tipuking
09-02-2008, 09:05 AM
PM cleared. 10q for F reports. Up points in progress.:)

wetwetdream
09-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Thx bro tipuking for the contact and manage to meet her just before CNY.

Fetch her at kovan area and went straight to business at K81.

her FR;
look: 6.5/10
body: 6.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: if time allow

Worth the money, $70 for massage and FJ.

jng8338
09-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Hi to all Bros n to BRO HEI

Self intro [ 20++ Chinese]
Tks again to Bro Hei for giving me Pin Pin Num.... love it!!!

I tried her this moring 11.30am, when to her hse and fetch her.... 1st impression... sweet with a meaty body to die for... ( it's my weakness for that type la... hehe)

Gentle. Patience. and nice pair of bb.. is hw i will give praise to her...

Massage-wise... so-so but... (the moment she massage the balls from the back) IT"S HEAVEN..... IT the BEST... die die must try.... juz for that i gave her 100... (normal is 70 onli la)

GQ asked... agreed on the price.. ( i gave more then usual... as wat bro hei said... help if u can!! stick to the motto..)

PS: Keep staring at her... while she rode u.... it a plus plus and.... decide for yrselves... ONS

PM me if u fr willing to give more then the usual dmg... k.... for the sake of her child la... ( I'm a sofie @ heart.... case by case onli kk) :p :D

Summary.

Outer Look - (7/10)

Inner Look - (8/10)

Tech (Massage plus the heaven touch) (8/10) :D

BJ - (3/10) Must teach her on that part... JIA YOU

Shoot in the hole (9/10) :D

berada
10-02-2008, 02:51 AM
Hi,
please PM me her contacts.
Thanks!

Accord_JDM
10-02-2008, 09:13 AM
pretty surprised that she started doing FJ already....
:p

Krazy
10-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Thanks Bro tipuking for the contact, tried her before CNY and here is my rating of her.

Look : 7/10 (I like her foxy eyes)
FJ : never try
BJ : never try
HJ : 8//10 (she is very skillful with it)
Massage : 7.5/10
Payment : $70 exclude room.

Bros who wants her contact please PM the threadstarter.

snowboi21
10-02-2008, 10:04 AM
can share the contact pls?

tipuking
10-02-2008, 10:28 AM
10q for the F report. Do be patience. I am sure you realised now that the sending of PM need a interval of 300sec:( before the next PM is allow. It will take me hours replying. Up points in progress.:)

fishee50
10-02-2008, 12:30 PM
ya bro, can text mi the contact? @ 906xxxxx thanks.

amteel
10-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Over the Lunar New Year holidays, I noticed a particular PRC woman with a child whom I think is no more than 4 years old. Looks like a decent MILF, with smooth and white skin to complement her black curly hair. Wears glasses and has a normal body with ample boobs and bums.

Sometimes, I am really tempted by the devil in me to make her an indecent proposition, just to test her reaction. But since I live in the area, I guess I'll want to avoid the "eating and shitting at your own backyard" syndrome. Better be safe than sorry.

berada
10-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Yo tipuking, you can PM me her contacts. Thanks!

knotts69
10-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Bro tipuking, can PM me her contacts. Thanks

jng8338
11-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Hello again... Bros n Sis...:D

It's me again...:)

Review on Bing Bing (Nt Pin Pin.. spell error)

Today at 3pm I called her for an appt... Managed to bk her, When we begin the session. We talk like no tmr.. lol....

Took off all her clothes and begin bonking session. Damn... like long time no see... love it... Especially her eyes and the way she looked at u.... yummy...

Rtf : I will be seeing her... at least twice a wk.... hehe....:p

Summary

FJ 10/10 ( Very Songggg) (Die Die no Regret)
BJ 5/10 (Improve abit or... when u get alot closer... she will show u her true skill oo)
Massage 9/10 (Mantain her standard as always)
Friendly 7/10 (Muz find topic to talk with her k....)

PS: Pls treat her will k.... (Help if u can)

Cheers
Jng

fatboy
12-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks Bro tipuking for Bingbing contact, tried her before CNY and here is my rating of her.

Look : 7/10 think she is the best looking among all those operating in this hotel
Body : a little chubby but very cute face and esp her eyes, killer
FJ : 5/10
BJ : 4/10 short
HJ: very simulating
Massage : 6/10
Damage : $70 for 1 hour exclude room.

She will auto HJ after her massage. So bro, if you want FJ pls tell her that you want to FJ...else it gone hehehe before you know

Bros who wants her contact please PM the threadstarter

trancer
12-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks to Bro Tipuking for the contact,

here's my FR as promised

Called her yesterday late afternoon trying to make an appt at 5pm but she claimed she's occupied for the whole day and told me to rearrange again next time. Never give up, i tried again this morning for an appt at 12-12.30pm, said she wanted to go shopping at Orchard Rd but tink she pai seh when i sounded disappointed and she suggested we do it immediately and hence without further ado I rushed over to pick her up at hse downstair as I happen to be nearby in AMK.

Met her and found her soso only in terms of looks when she 1st hopped into my car but as we chatted along the way until we reach H81 kovan i realised she's still not too bad as her looks grows on you slowly especially the way she looks at you with her seductive yet appaling eyes....

Reached the room and proceed to my shower alone, when i am done, she asked for my permission to strip before she starts her massage, hahaha, i told her to "carry on" and the actions starts.

Massage not too bad as her strength is good, when i flipped over and she started her balls massage, i already cant tahan liao....pulled her forward and hugged her tightly as i started to attack her boobs. She asked for my CD and capped me and we french like long lost lovers before i inserted into her. Shortly thereafter i exploded inside her due to long time no masturbate liao :o

As she removed the CD for me, she was giggling as she exclaimed how come i came so much? izzit bcos long time no make love liao? i told her i was enduring for the past week over CNY to reserve the BEST for her! hahaha :D
she laughed and we took our separate showers before we left.

overall a sextisfying massage & bonking session. thanks to bro tipuking again.

Looks : 7/10,
Boobs: 32B
BJ: never try
FJ: 7/10,
Massage: 7/10
Damage: $70 + $20 tip + $20 room + own cd
Rtf: for sure

bluedot
12-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Tks to TS for the contact. I call her today for 4pm slot but she not free. My previous attempts were also not successful. hope to try her someday.

tipuking
13-02-2008, 06:39 AM
PM cleared and 10q to all who post F report.
I am sorry I failed to up points to some bro due to time limit.
I will slowly up you.

Many people ask me about her well being. Frankly, I did not check on her. First time meet her, share contact and not meet till now. :) Think should be ok.

jng8338
13-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi all

It me again...

Regard to the lastest post... some bro ask abt her...

I busybody abit la k.... dun mind dun mind

Saw her last monday for session.. skip skip...

She is living abit better... compare to 3 mths back.... Jia You Jia You..:D

Got to noe her hobby n interest.. (She loves to cook... told her to prepare a meal for me next time we meet... haha.. serious one)

Next week gonna bring her for Swimming n Jogging.. (Her fav sports)..Finally got a kaki for myself for leisure... haha

Regard
Jng

PS: Will Update all bros who r concern for Bing Bing...

Cheers to all bros who give much more then the usual to Bing Bing... Pls carry on to do... it will help her... oso help ourselves...:D

Last but not least.... Enjoy n Be Safe

gonggong18
14-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks Bro tipuking for the contact, this is one of those day I regret looking for an FL but anyway I need ed a bonk after split with GF, so quite full in the condom)

Look : 4/10 (just one of the ba ba girl)
Wt : about 55kg
Body : Chubby fat.
Boobs : 34B, a bit saggy
FJ : 2/10
BJ : She didn't even bother to try (Cap me while I still half up and pull my cock to her viginal)
Cross of JG and HJ : 4/10 (she is quite good in making the cock up but she poor attitude, half done already went to wash her hand)
Massage : 3/10 (Very superficial, she is capable of good massage if she want to, but to me her attitude is terrible)
Service : 2/10
Friendly : 2/10
Damage: $70 + $20 room + own cd+ (I rush due to appointment $12 on cab, came from east, and KNN waited in the rooom for more than 30 mins, can take bus liao)

RTF: Pay me I'll also not do it, damn poor attitude, maybe now got alot of client, slack. So different from most of the FR. FJ end change and left after taking monies, total in the room for less than 20 mins, massage both side body + KKC and put condom, and as I long time didn't do came quite fast, I answer 2 calls and she check smses 2 times, in between all these. I even have to remove my own condom, she rushed into toilet ,clean and changed already.

My frank view, those who want to zap me because of her go ahead, really spit smelly saliva. Worst thant the cat 40s

tipuking
15-02-2008, 07:16 PM
F report by gonggong18 was bad. Do not know why her service so cold. Maybe its the weather in China affecting her. Anyway, PM cleared. Up to brothers to try or not. Could be a one off off day by her. Good luck.:)

test.acc.sg
15-02-2008, 07:50 PM
brother can give me her contact. thanks ahead

brian33
21-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Thank you bro tipuking for sharing this Gem.

FR on 冰冰
Look: 6/10 (A pair of nice eye...)
Body: 7/10 (80A according to bra size, a pair of nice nipple...)
BJ: 7/10 (Short and sweet...)
Frenching: 8/10 (Liked long time lover...)
Fingering: 10/10 (She is wet.. very wet... but due to too long 20min at it... caused her having pain...):eek:
FJ: 7/10 (She was screaming in pain... Had to stop due to fingering too long...
CIM: Never Try...
RTF: If my vitamin permit...

Overall: Chit chat for about 10min... French liked no today and tml... Fingering... slow and steady till she is so high.. causing her to have pain and not to have a standard FJ. She cried and apologized her fault for not making me cum.. Although didn't proceed much with the FJ but i would rate her service 9/10..

fleetfoot
21-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Hi bro, can i have her contact pls? Thanks.

tipuking
22-02-2008, 08:19 AM
After my first visit and sharing with Bros here, finally did a RTF on Pinpin. She has improves from the last time tried her. More receptive to frenching is one. She is also enjoying having sex when the chemistry is built. Wet wet is the theme. Stimulate her well and be rewarded with good sex. Massage is still ok. No drop in standard. She thanks all who supported her. I reminded her that service is important or she will fade as time goes by.:)

PM cleared. Number out to bros.
PM me if you want to try this young PDMama.

shikra@udon
22-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Thank you Tipuking for the contact.
had Bing Bing this morning circa 11 am and the FR as follows:

Looks-- 8/10 with a pair of sleepy, seductive eyes
skin complexion --- 9/10 with super smooth fair skin
Boobs --- 75 B (my own assessment)
massage --- 8/10 with good, strong strokes
Frenching --- Nil
BJ --- did not offer me
Fingering --- did not try as her period just over
FJ --- 8/10 accommodating with different positions.
RTF --- sure when funds are available

jng8338
22-02-2008, 09:42 PM
:DHiya!!!

This is my 5th rtf for Bing Bing

Cut the story short!

Massage 9/10 (As gd as ever)
Frenching 9/10 (Hv the click la):)
Fingering (Did not try)
BJ/BBBJ 6/10 (Nd to buck up abit la):D
FJ 8/10 (Tried 2 position)

RTF (6th time) Hv alrdy booked liao:rolleyes:

regard
Jng

tipuking
23-02-2008, 09:54 AM

Massage 9/10 (As gd as ever)
Frenching 9/10 (Hv the click la)
Fingering (Did not try)
BJ/BBBJ 6/10 (Nd to buck up abit la)
FJ 8/10 (Tried 2 position)

You great supporter but becareful. KC trap you broke.

PM all cleared. Do post F report.
U points in progress. PM if you want to give Pinpin a go.:)

jng8338
23-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Bro Tipuking...:D

Thanks for the concern...:)

regard
Jng

amity
24-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Brudder, can PM me her contact? Thx

ENCHANTER
24-02-2008, 01:26 AM
[QUOTE=tipuking;2594476]

Hi Bro, can share her contact.tks

tipuking
24-02-2008, 10:29 AM
I have just cleared PM. 16 brothers get contact Hope to see more F Report. Up points progressing. Those want support her, PM me.
Just remind. She only speak chinese.:)

cnnzxc
24-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Thank you bro tipuking for replying so promptly.....smsed her, but she is not free today....tooo bad... does she work on Sunday ?
anyway, will try again next week.

Thanks again to Bro tipuking for sharing the contact.

key18
25-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Hi Bro, interested to try her out.
Pls kindly PM her contact. Thks

tipuking
27-02-2008, 09:18 AM
but she is not free today....tooo bad... does she work on Sunday ?

No problem share number. Just be genuine and post F Report good, or bad for the benefit of others. One man drink another poison. So there will be good or bad F report.

Many ask question like I knew alot. Frankly I know nothing. You can check with her.

Up point progressing. PM all cleared.:)

MMLL
27-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks Bro tipuking for Bingbing contact, one of the few good finds.
Called yesterday to arrange for 9PM, fetch her as she stay nearby K81.
She is definitely too young for a PDMM, still looks like a kid with her hairstyle.
Decent looking and sweet, one that you can bring home to show your mother.
When in the room and undressed, that’s a different look all together.
Overall a very good experience, definitely will be back for more.

Look : 7/10
Body : a little chubby, always good to have some meat. Kinda short for me.
FJ : 9/10
BJ : Never try
HJ: very simulating
Frenching : No change, will try next time.
Massage : 7/10 not bad for a young girl, good strength.
Service : 8/10 no rush
Damage : $70 + 10 + 20(room) for 80mins.
RTF: DEFINITELY.

Erotican
27-02-2008, 12:02 PM
:DHiya!!!

RTF (6th time) Hv alrdy booked liao:rolleyes:

regard
Jng

Wow!! 5th time going on 6th!
I have never even RTF a FL for 2 times.... :)

There are many trees in a forest.

msgluver
27-02-2008, 12:18 PM
please pass me her contact nbr, thank you.

kelvinaili
27-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks Bro tipuking for sharing the contact of a gd gem

Actually met her and return to look for her for a few times.
She is indeed young lady with love outdoor sports and clubbing
alot with gd sense of dressing as i brought her out to club twice.

Overall i think she is a lady who gives u like gf feel whenever
u met her.Definately will continue to look for her when miss
her massage....

Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10 (Meaty type)
FJ : 9/10
BJ : 8.5/10 (Strong suction)
Massage : 9/10 (hard and lots of strength used)
Damage : $70 + tips.
Overall: Service-oriented, friendly gal who Worth every penny

tipuking
28-02-2008, 01:05 PM
10q FR from all. Up point progessing. PM also cleared. Many regulars Pinpin have now. Great of you to support her but KC becareful.:)

jng8338
29-02-2008, 12:18 AM
Hi to all Bro n Bro Hei

NOTICE!!!!! NOTICE!!!!!

Juz had my session (6th n my last too) with Bing Bing:)

WHAT I"M GOING TO SAY BELOW IS ( BING BING ) Message..:)

As of today ( 29 FEB 2008 ) She is QUITTING this FL massage, She is grateful to all Bro who have show her the support during this wonderful period.

The reason is mainly b'coz of her children:o !!! And she feels that it's time for her to focus on her children n their future.. Pls understand n Support her wishes..

I hereby sincerely wish her (Bing Bing) all the best in the future...

PS: To all Bro who had her num... Pls do not pass to anyone anymore.. Tks a million n i apologize if any bro find this offending:)

regard
Jng

jng8338
29-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Hi to all Bro n Bro Hei

NOTICE!!!!! NOTICE!!!!!

WHAT I"M GOING TO SAY BELOW IS ( BING BING ) Message..:)

As of today ( 29 FEB 2008 ) She is QUITTING this FL massage, She is grateful to all Bro who have show her the support during this wonderful period.

The reason is mainly b'coz of her children:o !!! And she feels that it's time for her to focus on her children n their future.. Pls understand n Support her wishes..

PS: To all Bro who had her num... Pls do not pass to anyone anymore.. Tks a million n i apologize if any bro find this offending:)

regard
Jng

bigbseeker
29-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Wish her all the best in the future.

g0ldf1sh
29-02-2008, 01:09 AM
Oh Shit! :mad: Missed! :(

tipuking
29-02-2008, 02:00 AM
Hi to all Bro n Bro Hei

NOTICE!!!!! NOTICE!!!!!

WHAT I"M GOING TO SAY BELOW IS ( BING BING ) Message

Bro. Izzit you "BAO" her? :D KCC trap danger ok. I warn you already.
You know more about her than me. She also never tell me. Anyway, I will check with her. If true, I will have to stop out contact. For now, contact giving on hold first. If true , I happy you happy she also happy. Everyone also happy.:)

fullload
29-02-2008, 11:11 AM
oh my tred her and was thnking of a rtf anyway want to tank the st for the contacts and wish her all the best in the future

Sg35Drew
29-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Hi Bro I always at Bedok area wanna try her can pg me her contact.

Thanks

Thank you for reading.

jng8338
29-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Bro Ah Hei

Saw yr post liao... :)

Dun say me until like that la:D I paisei...haha

Anyway like wat u say... Hopefully a win-win situation...haha

Cheers

Regard
Jng

tipuking
29-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Thank you to all brothers who supported PIN pin.
YES>>>>>>>>>she quit. Told me to help thanks all who supported her.
Kindly stop calling her. Those brothers post F report but not up points yet, pm me. I will up. :)

PLS do not PM me for her contact. She quit.

disposable
29-02-2008, 07:22 PM
First,i would like to thank tipuking for the contact.However I m very disappointed with the attitude and behaviour of pin pin.I made the arrangement with her at kovan 81.When I reached there and checked in the hotel,i contacted her several times before she picked up the call.She replied me that she couldn't make it.I was rather annoyed and upon my persistent,she agreed to see me 20 mins later.What furious me was that she didn't turn up but another older lady(small built) replaced her.Having no other alternative,I fuck and pay her off.To me this PRC pin pin has no fucking discipline.When she need money and help,she will behave alright and act pitiful.But once she crossed the bridge,she is a totally different lady.A moral lesson to learn.

ulu007
02-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Sorry for the late FR, managed to get a session with her last week. Anyway got to thanks Bro Tipuking for her contact.
Here is my short FR on her. Opened the door, did an external scan on her, around mid 20s, if got made-up she will easy qualify as a Karaoke girl. Got a small stud on her nose.
Her massage so-so. When she stripped to her birthday suit noticed that her body is still quite good, but fat started to gather at her tummy. Body quite fair. Boobs a bit sagging but still fresh brown colour and around B cup.
Very friendly girl. Can be considered as a real gem. She did not talk much about herself anyway did not ask also.
Anyway wish her all the best.