PDA

View Full Version : PCC and sex got difference?

Omega69
09-12-2020, 10:07 PM
Both also pew same feeling yet ppl desperate to find girlfriend or FL really dont understand. Although i nvr try b4 iam very sure its the same.

candle2000
10-12-2020, 08:32 AM
Both also pew same feeling yet ppl desperate to find girlfriend or FL really dont understand. Although i nvr try b4 iam very sure its the same.

Bro, tonight you sleep, pray that you have wet dream,
much much better that PCC OR SEX :D

VIII
10-12-2020, 09:56 AM
you never try before how you know?? like say eat chicken rice and nasi lemak same but never eat nasi lemak before

Rickey
10-12-2020, 10:13 AM
Hv lah !...World of a difference :D...if not why millions of pple in the world get married n r having n enjoying sex with each other so often in their homes esp in the night n many other public places till they produce babies in the process to populate the earth rather than just pcc-ing only :p;):o...

pcc r only for those guys or gals who can't find someone to hv sex with in that moment of their need n urge...a temporary sextisfaction....to know for yrself, u must try both 1st lah then cum n tell us with FR :p

secretlurker88
10-12-2020, 10:17 AM
bro, no diff.

phantomboyz
10-12-2020, 10:43 AM
Singular and Plural. Can see the difference bor?

naan1974
10-12-2020, 01:09 PM
Hv lah !...World of a difference :D...if not why millions of pple in the world get married n r having n enjoying sex with each other so often in their homes esp in the night n many other public places till they produce babies in the process to populate the earth rather than just pcc-ing only :p;):o...

pcc r only for those guys or gals who can't find someone to hv sex with in that moment of their need n urge...a temporary sextisfaction....to know for yrself, u must try both 1st lah then cum n tell us with FR :p

" u must try both 1st lah then cum n tell us with FR "

FR on sex is plentiful but TS will be the 1st PCC FR ever :rolleyes:
my left hand feels better but my right hand has better control
think i will RTF my right hand! until i find password to a pussy lol

sexcision
10-12-2020, 02:40 PM

Yes, it's exactly the same, that's y whenever I have the urge to go geylang. I will stick $50 on my forehead, pcc, shot liao, Wash hand and put the 50 dollar back to my wallet.

For you who is still taking money from your parents. I suggest you do the same.

yowtf
10-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Both burping and farting release gas from your body.

But the feeling is hell of a difference :p

dumdum
10-12-2020, 02:51 PM
well, i would say that the end result is the same (both you will cum).

But it is the process in sex that makes the difference, the foreplay, how both you and your partner pleasure each other, the oral sex, the dirty talk (you can't be dirty talking to yourself and your dick right?) etc.

bbbome
10-12-2020, 02:54 PM
solo vs pvp

urn0828
10-12-2020, 02:57 PM
I guess ultimately both also would cum in the end..it's just how you would like to cum....doggie, missionary or cowgirl...cheers.

Sharknado
10-12-2020, 03:25 PM
This sotong sounds like one faker last time come here ask rubbish qtns!!

r.fowler
10-12-2020, 03:42 PM
the difference is, PCC you can dream and switch multiple partners... Sex: only one

bonkbong
10-12-2020, 04:18 PM
Don't feed into this troll. I replied in one of his multiple threads which he created during this school holiday and kena zapped by some senior bro into negative points. Wrong forum la Xiao Didi, go back to EDMW.

lipe
10-12-2020, 07:13 PM
bro bonkbong

Do not be disheartened.

Up you 16 points.

May be TS is Dream Knight or Eugene.

Don't feed into this troll. I replied in one of his multiple threads which he created during this school holiday and kena zapped by some senior bro into negative points. Wrong forum la Xiao Didi, go back to EDMW.

newyorker88
10-12-2020, 09:01 PM

But it is the process in sex that makes the difference, the foreplay, how both you and your partner pleasure each other, the oral sex, the dirty talk (you can't be dirty talking to yourself and your dick right?) etc.

Hahahaha, that’s really funny

Rickey
11-12-2020, 12:04 AM

Yes, agree with this bro dumdum...the end result is actually the same...the sperms shoot out of the hardened penis in the case of guys or in the case of gals, their pussies will end up getting wet when they feel their big O n cum..i think all gals n guys shd know abt this, right ?? :p

BUT when u r pcc-ing, u r doing everything all alone by yrself in the mind, the enjoyment is only limited to yr mind n yrself only...so the end enjoyment is only one-sided...But when u are actually engaged in actual physical sex or intercourse, u really get to feel each other real body n sexual part up in real life, hitting each other's sensuous nerves producing delightful results in their respective physical sex organs...u will really feel the actual pleasure of yr dick inside her pussy and vice versa for the gal, she enjoys feeling yr cock inside her pussy...not like pcc where everything is just in the mind only, whether u r gal or boy masturbating :o

Omega69
11-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Yes, agree with this bro dumdum...the end result is actually the same...the sperms shoot out of the hardened penis in the case of guys or in the case of gals, their pussies will end up getting wet when they feel their big O n cum..i think all gals n guys shd know abt this, right ?? :p

BUT when u r pcc-ing, u r doing everything all alone by yrself in the mind, the enjoyment is only limited to yr mind n yrself only...so the end enjoyment is only one-sided...But when u are actually engaged in actual physical sex or intercourse, u really get to feel each other real body n sexual part up in real life, hitting each other's sensuous nerves producing delightful results in their respective physical sex organs...u will really feel the actual pleasure of yr dick inside her pussy and vice versa for the gal, she enjoys feeling yr cock inside her pussy...not like pcc where everything is just in the mind only, whether u r gal or boy masturbating :o

I want fuck girl been dreaming since i was 12yrs old now 21 still alone and virgin. To find a atractive girl and get her interested already so difficult let alone bring her to bedroom.

How you all lose virginity one how come like so easy for you all.

hhlover
18-12-2020, 03:12 PM
PCC n sex is a two totally differ thing..
Sex include foreplay, kissing, touching.. if yr wife or gf is good.. they can even bbbj u.. let u lick their pussy.. ride u n do kind of position..
PCC basicially is jus yr hand.. or maybe some sex toy..
Although end product is the same for most ppl is u get to shoot but to me..
Sex is differ cos i will make sure my wife orgasm too be4 i finish it off..
PCC is only when i have the ugre to shoot but not in the mood to foreplay or do other kind of kinky thing..

Techo3
18-12-2020, 10:00 PM
I want fuck girl been dreaming since i was 12yrs old now 21 still alone and virgin. To find a atractive girl and get her interested already so difficult let alone bring her to bedroom.

Keep buying Toto every week, don't give up hope.

lipe
19-12-2020, 10:39 AM
Dreamknight / Eugene ??

No need bring to bedroom.

Go ask JT of MOM, she can teach you how to fuck in a small space. Not I say one. It is on public record.

Mythic
19-12-2020, 10:03 PM
Dreamknight / Eugene ??

Go ask JT of MOM, she can teach you how to fuck in a small space. Not I say one. It is on public record.

She don't have small spaces to start with. :p:p

soonbeehuat
19-12-2020, 11:01 PM
Dreamknight / Eugene ??

She can demonstrate to the whole country by letting Banglas fuck her in portable toilets :D

vendomy8282
20-12-2020, 01:13 AM

Singular and Plural. Can see the difference

kenneth21
27-12-2020, 10:58 PM
Ts, i see you kanna trolled jialat jialat.

Depends on individual some may think no difference some may think got difference.

To some who just care about the end process, a CUM is a CUM and it doesnt matter if its PCC, BJ or sex.

Some may think PCC more shiok because they are at full control over how tight they grip their dick, how fast the strokes are and how wild their mind brings them. There are some whose stamina may not be very good and hence PCC is like a more leisure thing to them whereas sex is like exercise and sibei xiong.

Another group will swear by sex is the best. these are probably the lesser creative with their minds and need the person in front of them or those that needs the "skin to skin" feeling.

for a virgin, pcc with a sex toy + lubricant is the closest thing you can have to simulate the sensation of having sex. and in my opinion, by sensation only and not taking into account of foreplays, its better than having sex with a condom.

hiongsak
02-01-2021, 01:36 AM
One can get pregnant the other can't

Best answer!