PDA

View Full Version : Oil rub

gappies
31-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Last Friday, while walking around in Bugis and I remember the famous XL forum which the bro talking about. When up and ask for facial service only. KNN the gal only did the facial when no other service ask but I must admit that the facial rub was good. So Lan Lan left the place disappointed.

Was walkiing around, I notice a busty MILF distributing leaflet and pretend to pass by to look at her nei nei. The moment I walk pass she hand out the leaflet and ask 先生要按摩吗? Wow China ger.. worth a try and proceed cos her boob was almost popping out.
Massage was good, she dun press but use rub all over the body, quite unusual compare with the other. She quote me $50 for HJ but promise her to intros more customer if she charges less a bit. Total there are 2 PRC and 2 Msia and a Sporean working.

Total Damage $38 1 hr + $42 (HJ)

Face - 7/10
Boob - she say 36C a bit tight for her (nipple good to suck light brown)
Massage - 8/10
HJ - 8/10 (she will rub your balls first)
BJ - NA
FJ - NA
RTF - yes if got $$$

Contacts will be given to those bro who have contribute the FR.

Pls ups me if you find my FR suite your liking.

simonsay
31-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Last Friday, while walking around in Bugis and I remember the famous XL forum which the bro talking about. When up and ask for facial service only. KNN the gal only did the facial when no other service ask but I must admit that the facial rub was good. So Lan Lan left the place disappointed.

Was walkiing around, I notice a busty MILF distributing leaflet and pretend to pass by to look at her nei nei. The moment I walk pass she hand out the leaflet and ask 先生要按摩吗? Wow China ger.. worth a try and proceed cos her boob was almost popping out.
Massage was good, she dun press but use rub all over the body, quite unusual compare with the other. She quote me $50 for HJ but promise her to intros more customer if she charges less a bit. Total there are 2 PRC and 2 Msia and a Sporean working.

Face - 7/10
Massage - 8/10
BJ - NA
FJ - NA
RTF - yes if got $$$

This gal is call Jia Jia?

gappies
31-12-2007, 02:15 PM
correct bro.. that her..

simonsay
01-01-2008, 11:40 AM
I was there 2 saturday ago, she's more than 36C and must said for that size her nipple is beautiful for sure, she will be kind of shy if its yr 1st visit.

I going for my 2nd visiti soon..

gappies
02-01-2008, 10:32 AM
you are rtie bro...see her "drain" soo deep also cannot tahan liao.
just won some $$$ in mahjong.. goona to see her soon... dunno whether she do FJ
BTW she a PR and used to work in a hairdresser in Sunshine place.. bet those male customer goes to wash and blow their hair everyday just to stare at those (.)_(.)

gappies
02-01-2008, 10:47 AM
I have given out the location to
Suspectedwildgu,
Sixniner,
Aloysius777

Pls give a FR once you tried... Happy New Year 2008

simonsay
02-01-2008, 02:29 PM
I have given out the location to
Suspectedwildgu,
Sixniner,
Aloysius777

Pls give a FR once you tried... Happy New Year 2008

Bro Gappies,

Try to reply your request but your mailbox is full....haha..high demand.

gappies
02-01-2008, 05:44 PM
manage to clear my inbox.. bro simon

btw who is the mother farker who deduct my points.. have I done anything wrong??:mad: moreover never state any reason
bet must the son who mother also call JIA JIA with a 38C nei nei who sleep around and charges $80.00

RunNGun
10-01-2008, 02:58 AM
you are rtie bro...see her "drain" soo deep also cannot tahan liao.
just won some $$$ in mahjong.. goona to see her soon... dunno whether she do FJ
BTW she a PR and used to work in a hairdresser in Sunshine place.. bet those male customer goes to wash and blow their hair everyday just to stare at those (.)_(.)

Bro, Jia Jia work as hairdresser at Sunshine Plaza last time right? the hairdressing/beauty saloon is jus a front, tat is actually tn shop.... ? Remembered i went there for massage b4.
Anyway at the new joint, she dun do Fj cos,only Hj N BF becoz they also do female customers for facial, jus for yr info.

RunNGun
10-01-2008, 03:02 AM
I was there 2 saturday ago, she's more than 36C and must said for that size her nipple is beautiful for sure, she will be kind of shy if its yr 1st visit.

I going for my 2nd visiti soon..

Me jus visited her twice this week, coz this new D***** Spa near my workplace, she got nice breasts, she told me she's 38D cup....must try her Breastfuck, at $80 abit pricey but veri worth it la, Shiok!

laptev
10-01-2008, 08:14 PM
yoz bros can pm mi her contacts ?? =) thanks

simonsay
12-01-2008, 10:36 AM
yoz bros can pm mi her contacts ?? =) thanks

Go ask bro RunNGun....he just start another thread on Jia Jia

TowkayChye
12-01-2008, 01:06 PM

Face - 7/10
Massage - 8/10
BJ - NA
FJ - NA
RTF - yes if got $$$

Wow lau, bro your intros only worth a $8.00 dollars discount eh?!!! gd try anyway, u're right now a day dis char bor stand near the Guan Yin temple and outside Bencoolen distributing leaflet :rolleyes:

funmeister
26-01-2008, 10:48 AM
1st of all, many thanks to 'bro gappie for pm'ing me the loc! been too busy to post FR until now. Went down to D***** recently, and two PRCs sitting in doorway, smiling. I notice one has big (.) (.)'s! Ask for Jia Jia, and the other one smiles and points to Jia Jia.

Go upstairs.Jia Jia seems quite pleased someone asked for her 1st time without seeing her before. As bro gappie says, the oil rub is different- not piano play, but strong, relaxing.

She told me she's from Harbin. Nice girl, smiles a lot, a bit shy. Previous threads are right- BIG neh neh's, and very nice (no ugly sagging!) when it came time for her to pop the GQ, she suggested HJ - so after oiling up the balls and didi well, it was difficult to 'tahan'. She did not suggest BF, so I did. She giggled, then said OK. She asked for $100, I told her I'd mention her good service to bring her more customers. Settled on $80.

Great BF! She cleans off most of the oil from didi - to increase friction a bit I think - then carefully places didi between those beautiful 36-38d (whatever they are!) melons, and gently starts the up and down rhythm...could not hold off for long, and lost my load....

She takes time to clean you up iwth the hot towel, giggles and acts shy. Bros, she's really nice so treat her well. gave me her hp#..will return for sure.

damage: $45 + $80 BF. Yeah, bit pricy, but for boob lovers, can't be beat!

funmeister

sianren
26-01-2008, 12:00 PM
haha tot only XL do facial and massage only...didn't know other OSO have it..must go back and recce the place again..:)

Mr Cactus

binbin81
27-01-2008, 04:52 PM
bro sianren,

i thought you disappear.surprise to see you here in action.