PDA

View Full Version : Bonking syt young mother

l0v3r
03-12-2020, 09:39 PM
I've kept in contact with 1 of my ML. She's From China, young mother and provides full service in one of the MPs. The sex is so good, soooo good that I want to share the experience here.

She about 1.65m tall and still looks girl next door. She has fair white skin and long shoulder length hair. The hair on her arms are a little thick, a sign of overflowing hormones.

I've been KCed by her, and I would think she got KCed by me too. I guess I'm the lucky one this time..
She's a Very naughty girl who like to play with my feelings, tho I get to bonk her about twice a week.

Yesterday, as usual, after our frequent quarreling and makeup, it's time to get my reward again. She brought me to her rented room. We walked through a hallway where the other MLs rest at night. The doors were brown and the place looks run down. Her room was the one at the end of the corridor.

There's a queen sized bed in her room, a portable wardrobe where she hangs her clothes. A table with some fruits and there's where she charges her hand phone.

She is wearing her green pajamas, a green spaghetti top, made of silky material and a bottom was safety short pants. Over it she wore a black kimono and the shoulder would keep falling off.

It's sort of a makeup sex but I felt that she didn't much felt like having it. I know her. Just 'attack' her and she will be in the mood...

enzyme
03-12-2020, 09:46 PM
After a quarrel, best to have some make up sex.

The best process fo normalise things even without saying sorry... lol

l0v3r
03-12-2020, 09:48 PM
Don't bother to PM me / ask for contact, not sharing 1.
Keeping for my penis. Thanks =)

larue
03-12-2020, 09:58 PM
Don't worry, you already share her with enough guys without needing to share here.

l0v3r
03-12-2020, 10:02 PM
Don't worry, you already share her with enough guys without needing to share here.

Haha yeah..

farkadipa
04-12-2020, 12:20 AM
Camp for updates...

Gaze
04-12-2020, 12:27 AM
I've kept in contact with 1 of my ML. She's From China, young mother and provides full service in one of the MPs. The sex is so good, soooo good that I want to share the experience here.

She about 1.65m tall and still looks girl next door. She has fair white skin and long shoulder length hair. The hair on her arms are a little thick, a sign of overflowing hormones.

I've been KCed by her, and I would think she got KCed by me too. I guess I'm the lucky one this time..
She's a Very naughty girl who like to play with my feelings, tho I get to bonk her about twice a week.

Yesterday, as usual, after our frequent quarreling and makeup, it's time to get my reward again. She brought me to her rented room. We walked through a hallway where the other MLs rest at night. The doors were brown and the place looks run down. Her room was the one at the end of the corridor.

There's a queen sized bed in her room, a portable wardrobe where she hangs her clothes. A table with some fruits and there's where she charges her hand phone.

She is wearing her green pajamas, a green spaghetti top, made of silky material and a bottom was safety short pants. Over it she wore a black kimono and the shoulder would keep falling off.

It's sort of a makeup sex but I felt that she didn't much felt like having it. I know her. Just 'attack' her and she will be in the mood...

Support you bro,
I need to thank you for sharing your other stuff without any obligation.
Anyway, camping for more juicy bed time story.

l0v3r
04-12-2020, 12:36 AM
I went into the room and sat on the bed to wait for her. Women takes very long to prepare to go to bed. After put face mask, still must put all the Sperm-like liquid on the face, then tap tap tap the face. She also did those for about 10min.

We didn't speak because I still feel a little angry about earlier. I just want to gather all the anger and ejaculate into her. (Taoist say it works this way. The anger will be transferred to the receiver)

I attacked by stripping her fully. Its the first time I do it. She would usually leave her top to cover her tummy to feel secure. Even without clothes, she would cover the the breasts with her arms, looking shy. That scene, really sexy, like I'm intruding her.

I start pecking her neck, to the shoulders and licking the nips. The most sensitive part is her clit. Within 10 seconds, the whole vagina turns lubricated with thick slime. Today I played with her clit a little longer, and had a new discovery! She started to hug me tight, moaning: 受不了了!

Vagina reaction: 10/10
Fingering a GND feel: 10/10

Yes, she's a starfish. She doesn't do much on the bed, except touching the penis (yea she's quite new here).

It's all about that pussy.
One of the best pussy out there. Tight and all the wetness feels sooo gooood and warm on my penis. I slide it in and out real slowly as I looked her in the eyes. She would touch me gently, holding my upper arms as she enjoys the pleasure from the slow motion. She would touch my face, mess my hair.. Its soooo soooo sensual.

I continued to enjoy this sex, controlling my cum for about 30mins. When I see that she also start to get abit bored, I will increased the pace. Its the end of the month and I get to finish it inside her.

Fj: 10/10 (0 contribution from her, and only 1 position. Why do I rate 10/10? I don't know, the touching and pussy adds up) 1 of my happiest fuck ever..

sex crusader
04-12-2020, 07:42 AM
Good writing! Made me missed cheonging in China Liao!:D

ah rat
04-12-2020, 08:01 AM
Any pussy and neh neh picture to share :)

jvcs
04-12-2020, 09:21 AM
Thanks for good share TS, support!

YakunBoy
04-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Nice story! From what I read.. seems like no rubber involved. Am I right?

sopmaytwo
04-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Nice story! From what I read.. seems like no rubber involved. Am I right?

No mention of rubber lol :D

l0v3r
04-12-2020, 01:23 PM
If rubber I say bye to her already lol

piakong
04-12-2020, 01:49 PM
Congrats bro, wonder if theres other nice catch along that hallway available?

Apollo
04-12-2020, 06:39 PM
If rubber I say bye to her already lol

enjoy ... when plan to have kids :D:D

MastHero
04-12-2020, 10:55 PM
Nice bonk bro, please share more! :)

l0v3r
05-12-2020, 05:05 AM
Why should you start paying your ML after you get it free for afew times? (ML POV)

She told me that she felt cheap and I looked her up only because its free. I could say that I love her and stuff, but it's all just words. She probably liked, but distrusted me.

However, if we're not married to our spouse, she would have sex not asking for money because in the end we could be a family together and money is shared. In this situation, she knows that there is no future as we are both married to our spouse.

l0v3r
05-12-2020, 05:13 AM
enjoy ... when plan to have kids :D:D

I have 1 super power..
Can't have kids ��
If you want, I also can share.

Just that the effect may be permanent lol

Brother
05-12-2020, 10:21 AM
Fj: 10/10 (0 contribution from her, and only 1 position. Why do I rate 10/10? I don't know, the touching and pussy adds up) 1 of my happiest fuck ever..

Haha... Sounds familiar bro... My China FB also doesn't do much in bed and it's usually missionary or maybe plus sideways. Only recently then I got her to suck my dicky abit :p but the ecstatic look on her face when u pumps her, feeling her gripping you and gasping for breath simply fuels our man ego. Totally enjoys suck fucks.

l0v3r
05-12-2020, 11:31 AM
Haha... Sounds familiar bro... My China FB also doesn't do much in bed and it's usually missionary or maybe plus sideways. Only recently then I got her to suck my dicky abit :p but the ecstatic look on her face when u pumps her, feeling her gripping you and gasping for breath simply fuels our man ego. Totally enjoys suck fucks.

Yes yes! I totally forgot about the breathing! Soooo sexual...

Kovovo
05-12-2020, 03:05 PM
Great write up Lover bro!
Camping for more!

mokasa
06-12-2020, 01:15 AM
Nice share bro, please continue!

deematter
06-12-2020, 09:58 AM
You do not need to fight with her anymore. you can find this type of Chinese girl in sugarbook also.

bigmannow
06-12-2020, 10:26 AM
SYT young mum I want :D

l0v3r
06-12-2020, 12:28 PM
I am usually insecure when moving into a relationship.
Esp this girl is ML.
But time after time, she prove to me that she really do like me.
We spent the whole night together yesterday,just lying on her bed.
She said she just want me to be with her.

Chatting, kissing, hugging.. She on menses, so no sex allowed lol

She has a son who is very cute. She would order delivery for him through the app.

She has been in the night life industry, but usually doesn't provide fj. She's shocked that we do here and doesn't like it.
But I'm shocked to know that she had gone through about 3 abortions before working as an ML here..

l0v3r
06-12-2020, 02:24 PM
To be responsible and kill your armours if you like to 'plant' seeds around...

Take a bottle full with warm water. As warm as you can take it
Put at the 'army camp' between your legs for about 20mins
Kills armies quickly and your gun will fires blanks.

willroyce
06-12-2020, 04:14 PM
This reminds me my bachelor party in china hahaha year 2011...

willroyce
06-12-2020, 04:16 PM
Yes yes! I totally forgot about the breathing! Soooo sexual...

bro i feel like you are the most luckiest man on earth... i think even my sugarbook babes not this much hype... great share

willroyce
06-12-2020, 04:20 PM

hahahah nice one

willroyce
06-12-2020, 04:20 PM
After a quarrel, best to have some make up sex.

The best process fo normalise things even without saying sorry... lol

hahahah well saying sorry hurts my ego

willroyce
06-12-2020, 04:21 PM
I have 1 super power..
Can't have kids ��

this seems interesting hahaha:eek:

35cents
06-12-2020, 04:23 PM
grats bro.... :D

vendomy8282
06-12-2020, 05:52 PM
No mention of rubber

l0v3r
06-12-2020, 06:07 PM
This reminds me my bachelor party in china hahaha year 2011...

Bro, share lei... =)

Apollo
06-12-2020, 09:51 PM
I have 1 super power..
Can't have kids ��

bro she is yours property hehe, thanks anyway. but i dont mind looking for her for massage :D

Enjoy your sex and happiness with her together :D

Apollo
06-12-2020, 09:55 PM
No mention of rubber

that is where kids from hehe

l0v3r
07-12-2020, 04:19 AM
After menses, I want to bonk her again. Booked her 8pm tomorrow but she didn't want to meet. I'm so angry, what's more important than me since she said she only love me. I don't care what Fuck reason, I just want her to be with me tomorrow.
Had a quarrel, she asked me to go her house today.

I just came back. I went over, attacked her and gave her a few love bites.
Whoever fucking her will see them. She's mine.

After that OK liao, she say 8pm can meet. LOL...
I will be there tomorrow earlier, to see who will send her back after dinner...

GanYanDao
07-12-2020, 10:07 AM
So very nice share, looking forward to next episode!

lipe
07-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Bro IOv3r,

Up you 16 points.

Good story.

Cool down lah.

After menses, I want to bonk her again. Booked her 8pm tomorrow but she didn't want to meet. I'm so angry, what's more important than me since she said she only love me. I don't care what Fuck reason, I just want her to be with me tomorrow.
Had a quarrel, she asked me to go her house today.

I just came back. I went over, attacked her and gave her a few love bites.
Whoever fucking her will see them. She's mine.

After that OK liao, she say 8pm can meet. LOL...
I will be there tomorrow earlier, to see who will send her back after dinner...

screwnumpty
07-12-2020, 01:10 PM
Please continue with this wonderful story bro :)

l0v3r
07-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Almost evening, she confirm meeting another guy..
I wonder if I should keep her for future fuck..

Why not right? Hope I can control my feelings tho...

Let's just thrash the other relationship along the way...

ilovevietnam
07-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Most likely she treated you as a one of her money tree.

l0v3r
07-12-2020, 04:22 PM
Yeah.. I think that she treat me as money tree too..
For good sex every week, I'm fine..

Let's see if she chose me or someone else tonight...

l0v3r
07-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Oh well.. She cancelled the meeting with me....

Kovovo
07-12-2020, 04:54 PM
Oh well.. She cancelled the meeting....

Got your love bites makes on her, how to go dating??

l0v3r
07-12-2020, 07:52 PM
LOL SHE MSG ME AT 7 Ask me find her

l0v3r
07-12-2020, 08:02 PM
Pwned you biatch!!! LOLOLOLOL

deematter
07-12-2020, 08:03 PM
young people is easier to achieve sex desire and fulfil each other arousal. that is also the reason most of the baby is young girl

ziwan
08-12-2020, 03:17 AM
bro i feel like you are the most luckiest man on earth... i think even my sugarbook babes not this much hype... great share

Sugarbook really a lousy website to find good babe. Most are looking for easy money without giving good intimacy.

l0v3r
08-12-2020, 07:55 AM
She cancelled the meeting with me. Of course I was sad. After menses, I want that fresh pussy and it also meant that she was seeing another guy. I had left some love bites on her the night before, after some quarrel. There was no sex on code red tho.

On the first night after code red, she probably went dinner with the other guy, bought some beer and went back to her room. She would change to that sexy pajamas, and WALLA.. My love bites are there.. LOL.. Poor boy must have got angry and left early..

She text me at 7 and asked me to go over. I was happier than fucking LOL!!! I felt so evil and revenged.

I went over but poor girl was sad. She didn't say a word and looked heart broken. I dunno why she asked me to go over too. She was distanced from me and didn't want to hug me. I asked her if she had beer (I know they would drink together in the room). YES! LOL as I expected beer was in the room. 1 bottle was opened, just drinked like 1 mouth.
Girl was too sad to give me fuck today. Nevertheless, left home a happy man

ilovevietnam
08-12-2020, 09:27 AM
Game well played bro10v3r

l0v3r
08-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Girl is heart broken today. What should I do?

Kovovo
08-12-2020, 02:42 PM
Sounds like gifting time

Zruid
08-12-2020, 02:48 PM
Pwned you biatch!!! LOLOLOLOL

Way to go bro!

l0v3r
08-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Sounds like gifting time

Really ah? Gifting? Anymore options?

al8055
08-12-2020, 03:07 PM
Wah boss, saw your other post about Jalan Lokam ML. T**a your FB? Do you know where they moved? I went last week saw the place no more. So sad

l0v3r
08-12-2020, 03:13 PM
Wah boss, saw your other post about Jalan Lokam ML. T**a your FB? Do you know where they moved? I went last week saw the place no more. So sad

Yaya my ex fav ML.
dunno lei. She move also dun wan me to know where lol. You can tell how much she 'like' me now

al8055
08-12-2020, 03:16 PM
Yaya my ex fav ML.
dunno lei. She move also dun wan me to know where lol. You can tell how much she 'like' me now

Hahaha, guess we same same. I used to rotate between C* and T*, but i think they don’t want me too. Sianz. Any new playground to intro? Can PM?

l0v3r
08-12-2020, 03:22 PM
Dun have lei. Stuck with this syt atm..
Even better than T**a
Why she dun let u know lol? U dun rubber issit?

SerflySGR
08-12-2020, 06:36 PM
She cancelled the meeting with me. Of course I was sad. After menses, I want that fresh pussy and it also meant that she was seeing another guy. I had left some love bites on her the night before, after some quarrel. There was no sex on code red tho.

On the first night after code red, she probably went dinner with the other guy, bought some beer and went back to her room. She would change to that sexy pajamas, and WALLA.. My love bites are there.. LOL.. Poor boy must have got angry and left early..

She text me at 7 and asked me to go over. I was happier than fucking LOL!!! I felt so evil and revenged.

I went over but poor girl was sad. She didn't say a word and looked heart broken. I dunno why she asked me to go over too. She was distanced from me and didn't want to hug me. I asked her if she had beer (I know they would drink together in the room). YES! LOL as I expected beer was in the room. 1 bottle was opened, just drinked like 1 mouth.
Girl was too sad to give me fuck today. Nevertheless, left home a happy man

Good one,Bro l0v3r! Mark your territory! Especially near 'private' areas. Other guy see already sure upset. Heh heh!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Rvma-3OCRm0/Wh8YJEUSk8I/AAAAAAAAOg8/ufbJyINEGqsU57o7d4Yt9AYyNQV4VSzYACHMYCw/s640/FB_IMG_1503266322521.jpg

l0v3r
08-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Good one,Bro l0v3r! Mark your territory! Especially near 'private' areas. Other guy see already sure upset. Heh heh!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Rvma-3OCRm0/Wh8YJEUSk8I/AAAAAAAAOg8/ufbJyINEGqsU57o7d4Yt9AYyNQV4VSzYACHMYCw/s640/FB_IMG_1503266322521.jpg

Hahaha yeah bro.. Savage style!

Vincent101
08-12-2020, 06:51 PM
Nice view of bonking a young mum 👿👿😈😈

sopmaytwo
08-12-2020, 07:39 PM
Thanks for sharing very nice story :)

SmartRobot
08-12-2020, 07:47 PM
Nice story :)

l0v3r
09-12-2020, 12:30 AM
I looked up the syt again today. She took a very long time to open the door for me and I wondered why. At first she acted normal to me. But can tell that she is very moody. After awhile,she couldn't take it anymore and burst into tears. She's heartbroken.

I know this would happen, so I thought for very long. The ideas came to my mind include bring her to the beach, buy pain killer for her, ecstacy (idea only ah, I don't have).
Something came to my mind. Bro Kovovo said to give gift.
In the end I used an easy and fast way to cure lovesick. TICKLE!

, I chat with her abit. As she starts to calm down, I tickled her. LOL!! IT WORKS.
As I tickled, she struggled and wrestle with me.

It's sooo intimate... She would grab my hands, and held it to her chest to stop b the tickle. Then I would put my mouth close to her, getting light peck on her lips.

The mood changed instantly from heartbroken to a live fireworks of Disney's "and they lived happily ever after"

Yep, it's another syt bonk night. Best pussy to put my penis..
Not sick of it yet...

l0v3r
11-12-2020, 02:22 AM
Syt mother so hottttt!!!!

l0v3r
11-12-2020, 04:54 AM
Syt mother so hottttt!!!

SerflySGR
11-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Syt mother so hottttt!!!

Good share! We want more, Bro l0v3r!

Lana
18-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Syt mother so hottttt!!!

She's getting ready to get filled. ;)

yeoluckluck
21-12-2020, 03:06 PM
She's getting ready to get filled. ;)

All holes filled?

ilovetosex123
21-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Bro you are so lucky.

unsung80
21-12-2020, 03:57 PM
this reminds me of a SYT young mother i had before, got husband but told me break up with her boyfriend. Obviously she is seeing other man outside. First meet up after a very good chill out conversation, it was already 2am, she brought me to a secluded area which she seems familiar with. We made out. Subsequent no need say, do it on her martial bed, all over her house, in public space. She was obedient and submissive to my need. ;)

l0v3r
29-12-2020, 08:52 AM
Ok bros... I wrecked this relationship. Time to share the milf.

Beware of her KC. Very strong. Just play don't get hooked. She talk like you're only guy she like. But probably 100 more at the same time.

She starts work at opal crescent X new X. Ownself explore and decipher. Dun think have full service at shop.

Ownself kc her, be patient abit. Maybe she bring u back to her house 1 day...

Look for Mu Xian

doxxx
29-12-2020, 09:09 AM
this reminds me of a SYT young mother i had before, got husband but told me break up with her boyfriend. Obviously she is seeing other man outside. First meet up after a very good chill out conversation, it was already 2am, she brought me to a secluded area which she seems familiar with. We made out. Subsequent no need say, do it on her martial bed, all over her house, in public space. She was obedient and submissive to my need. ;)

A lonely lady is a hungry lady!

loneyheart
29-12-2020, 02:03 PM
Back in the good old days tats what PRC FLs r good at ..... KC game :) But now most fast job u can find most they don't hv time for tat
If only u r good at control .... Its a very nice n enjoyable worth play

Jerometang
29-12-2020, 05:45 PM
Hi bro,

Went to indicated place. All english names ..

LooksLikeJesus
29-12-2020, 08:57 PM
Hi bro,

Went to indicated place. All english names ..

I checked coz i was kinda interested. All English names as well. Luckily, i didn't waste my time and go down there.

1ya1
30-12-2020, 09:43 AM
I checked coz i was kinda interested. All English names as well. Luckily, i didn't waste my time and go down there.

Those with English names cannot give good service? :D

Jerometang
30-12-2020, 02:08 PM
They gave good service.

Just trying to figure if she’s the person Ts mentioned

LooksLikeJesus
30-12-2020, 02:41 PM
Those with English names cannot give good service? :D

You need to read the whole thread again before giving out such comment.

They gave good service.

Just trying to figure if she’s the person Ts mentioned

Don't bother with him. He obviously is either trolling or didn't read the whole thread.