PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road?

clean&neat
03-12-2020, 04:47 PM
My office moved to this area. Anyone can recommend any MP with specials? Have not had the chance to recce yet.

clean&neat
10-03-2021, 10:43 AM
My office moved to this area. Anyone can recommend any MP with specials? Have not had the chance to recce yet.

I ask a question still get zapped. Isn't this forum supposed to share and help each other.

I am talking about Mohd Sultan Road, near Fort Canning and River Valley area, NOT Jalan Sultan. Which idiot never read properly and zap me?

I did my homework, there is no thread on Mohd Sultan Road.

I know Chinatown and Orchard are nearby but am looking around the immediate vicinity. That area a lot of pubs and "atas" eating places. Maybe the rental is not conducive to spas/MPs.

Anyway will appreciate any sharing in this area.

vavavoom
10-03-2021, 12:50 PM
I ask a question still get zapped. Isn't this forum supposed to share and help each other.

I am talking about Mohd Sultan Road, near Fort Canning and River Valley area, NOT Jalan Sultan. Which idiot never read properly and zap me?

I did my homework, there is no thread on Mohd Sultan Road.

I know Chinatown and Orchard are nearby but am looking around the immediate vicinity. That area a lot of pubs and "atas" eating places. Maybe the rental is not conducive to spas/MPs.

Anyway will appreciate any sharing in this area.

PM's u bro!:D

Luckboy88
10-03-2021, 01:25 PM
wa bro here got many to play leh...

Got like at least 5 within walking distance of one another. Price usually on the higher side. I think the split here is 70 good/30 landmines. Got 1 or 2 provide fj i think. YMMV

superstiffy
10-03-2021, 06:14 PM

hahaha bro... i think u kenna zap because u havent recce then ask liao... if u recce first then u dun need to ask... because there got a few places... all around the bak kut teh coffee shop.. prc and viet place...

plor
10-03-2021, 06:24 PM
happy to trade info on spots in this area for any bros who want to PM me - have explored some

clean&neat
11-03-2021, 09:59 AM
Thanks for those that sent me helpful PMs. Thats more like SBF spirit.
Will upp your points.

cognitaro
30-03-2021, 01:28 AM
You managed to find? Got some recos

smikel
30-03-2021, 07:32 AM
Try LE Spa

poolish
30-03-2021, 10:35 AM
Not sure about this area but i found someone on wechat by the name of Y*Y* who works at Cr*** S**.
Her moments on wechat looks really flirty and saucy..
good luck.

funny4sg
30-03-2021, 12:40 PM
I know of one lactating ML who just joined a joint in that vicinity.
The ML used to work for a short while at the former TCS location @ Tyrwhitt (they installed shower cubicle at level 2), before moving on another 2 joints, and now finally at RV area.
Back then, she offered me her supply for $20 more, and demoed how she squeezes the supply from both taps. I was extremely impressed.

Don't ask me for contact. Just go to the RV area near Mohd Sultan and scan using your WeChat or MiChat app.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

r.fowler
09-05-2021, 05:05 PM
Went to one at RV, not near those infamous stretch but nearer to the chicken rice.

Got the contact from one of the bro here, SYT look, teasing is above average, body is petite and sizable boobs.

Standard fees apply. Place is clean with attached shower.

Bad point is, the eateries nearby the spa has clear visibility of customers going in and out. Open till wee morning

froanii88
09-05-2021, 07:57 PM
Went to one at RV, not near those infamous stretch but nearer to the chicken rice.

Got the contact from one of the bro here, SYT look, teasing is above average, body is petite and sizable boobs.

Bad point is, the eateries nearby the spa has clear visibility of customers going in and out. Open till wee morning

totally agree with you bro, quite a gem this ML considering the service and fee required. had a rather enjoyable session there, and good thing is open late without the nonsense 88 p massage

Mankok
10-05-2021, 03:06 AM
Try 👑 Spa.
Prc's and Viets. However nothing to shout about.
But that's my humble opinion.
A few doors further down the road another spa which is extensively discussed on SBF. But that one is also a hit and miss.

r.fowler
10-05-2021, 09:41 AM
can eat prata if the ML is engaged totally agree with you bro, quite a gem this ML considering the service and fee required. had a rather enjoyable session there, and good thing is open late without the nonsense 88 p massage

Jchua
10-05-2021, 02:36 PM
Not at Mohd Sultan but along River Valley road. U can see them easily. And there are also threads on them!:)

blackie19
12-05-2021, 02:35 PM
3 Spas in the area, For**** Y**, Cr*** and Pal*** Spa are all under the same boss.

Choon Peng
27-06-2021, 07:18 PM
Anyone have any review on Foreveryouspa.com located at 234 River Valley Road, Singapore 238292?

soonbeng
28-06-2021, 12:24 AM
3 Spas in the area, For**** Y**, Cr*** and Pal*** Spa are all under the same boss.

Really!? Before this pandemic I went for a massage in one of these three spas. After the session I asked the massage girl about the owner. She took me to a massage room. A petite young pretty PRC girl was lying, nearly asleep on the massage bed. Fully clothed of course. She sat up. I could have mistaken her as one of the spa girls. She answered my questions. I exited that spa. So I ask you does the owner fit the description of the above PRC girl?

Riverwalk
28-06-2021, 12:23 PM
There is no mention here on Tr** Ho**e Spa tucked in btw For You & Palace ..
Looks like legit .
Any intel .
Appreciate

cutecuteboy
28-06-2021, 01:29 PM
Really!? Before this pandemic I went for a massage in one of these three spas. After the session I asked the massage girl about the owner. She took me to a massage room. A petite young pretty PRC girl was lying, nearly asleep on the massage bed. Fully clothed of course. She sat up. I could have mistaken her as one of the spa girls. She answered my questions. I exited that spa. So I ask you does the owner fit the description of the above PRC girl?

Don’t know which spa branch you went but the girls do rest in their rooms.
This applies to a lot of other spas too, just that some do it more discreetly.
They don’t have customers every single minute so that’s the time they get to rest for their daily 12 hours shift and to KC all the guys here with their WeChat, MiChat etc

PS: the boss isn’t a young girl, but I’m pretty sure you prefer the girls than the boss :D

plor
28-06-2021, 02:54 PM
Have explored this area thoroughly - any bros who want to swap reviews can PM.

Keima
28-06-2021, 03:03 PM

You know what the term ‘Tua Pei Kong’ means for massage joints?

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/10-massage-parlour-operators-taken-court-various-offences

sole.survivor.
28-06-2021, 03:42 PM
Looks like legit .
Any intel .
Appreciate

Legit only. Decent massage.

unsung80
30-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Looks like legit .
Any intel .
Appreciate

100% legit spa for a very good rub.

wishxwish
30-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Not sure about this area but i found someone on wechat by the name of Y*Y* who works at Cr*** S**.
good luck.

This one not bad. Allows roaming and licking her pussy. Rates can be negotiated.

nishikado
30-06-2021, 09:05 PM

Interesting. Mind sharing contact and damage?

Becky
05-07-2021, 09:39 AM
Any bros here been to L* Spa ? Is it pure clean place ?

sytchioshiok
05-07-2021, 11:52 AM
Bro can share contact please, TIA

good luck.

tiko
05-07-2021, 01:58 PM
Nice place for a good run... Entry fee per hour is also one of the highest

QUOTE=Becky;20722392]Any bros here been to L* Spa ? Is it pure clean place ?[/QUOTE]

thedude3121
05-07-2021, 02:15 PM
Speaking of L* Spa, does anyone know where ShaSha is? I heard she is not working there anymore.

DreamingHat
05-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Speaking of L* Spa, does anyone know where ShaSha is? I heard she is not working there anymore.

It's Sasha and the receptionist told me she gone for three months so sad.

At least Y*** from F****** Y** is back but diff area.

daring70
06-07-2021, 03:16 PM
she is opposite across at rv road

DreamingHat
06-07-2021, 07:39 PM
she is opposite across at rv road

Sasha? Recep definitely told me she RTC coming back to LS in three months. She expensive but one of the best.

duaneh
01-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Anyone tried Moon at Shimmer Spa before? Any FR care to share?

Lustlord
01-08-2021, 11:46 PM
New to this area too so appreciate if any bros can point me in the right direction. Shimmer spa’s FB have 2 gals that look caught my eye, Moon and Joey. However seems tough to find any reviews on either of them

wintersum
02-08-2021, 04:52 PM
Tried moon quite a number of times. Very good massage if you need one. Overall a hardworking girl. You can check directly with her if she offers anything else. She can be found in michat

zoom200
02-08-2021, 05:10 PM
At L@ spa can try a milf called C@mmy.

She puts in effort and has nice set of fake tits

Riverwalk
02-08-2021, 10:34 PM
At L@ spa can try a milf called C@mmy.

She puts in effort and has nice set of fake tits

What’s the dessert damage ?

Zeith
03-08-2021, 10:38 AM
New to this area too so appreciate if any bros can point me in the right direction. Shimmer spa’s FB have 2 gals that look caught my eye, Moon and Joey. However seems tough to find any reviews on either of them

Upped back +10. thanks

Hornykid456
03-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Tried moon quite a number of times. Very good massage if you need one. Overall a hardworking girl. You can check directly with her if she offers anything else. She can be found in michat

tried adding her but no reppy. do you know her rates? this area meed to be careful, many carrot shops

Sadly
03-08-2021, 11:35 AM
tried adding her but no reppy. do you know her rates? this area meed to be careful, many carrot shops

Market rate for HJ and top roaming

Dddnoob
03-08-2021, 01:03 PM
Anyone got former le spa sha sha wechat ? Will up u back

itraxx2016
23-08-2021, 10:30 PM
anyone have reiko from l@ spa's contact?

asdasd111
08-09-2021, 01:24 AM
Anna at P**lace Spa still a gem!

r.fowler
08-09-2021, 12:25 PM

both photos are heavily PS. Crystal better.

Newbie72
08-09-2021, 12:37 PM
Tried ML starting with J . Pleasant attitude , massage 7/10 , decent teasing , pics reasonably accurate, shapely bod though a bit short , and standard service and rates. Overall good but not exceptional. PM if more needed.

both photos are heavily PS. Crystal better.

Lustlord
08-09-2021, 01:35 PM
Anna at P**lace Spa still a gem!

I googled and saw Anna‘s pictures but the pics seems to be from another spa nearby that starts with F. Is that the correct Anna?

funny4sg
09-09-2021, 07:57 AM
Confirm Anna is at P*****a -- the joint has sister joints nearby.
I visited her for the first time last month.
Entrance fees is 60 an hour, and I was asked to top up 8 for essential oil.
Gymnastics costs 3 blues, with only 1 position allowed. She said can paint in future.
For this kind of damage and services, hard for me to return.
Just sharing my personal experience.

I googled and saw Anna‘s pictures but the pics seems to be from another spa nearby that starts with F. Is that the correct Anna?

triplebiatch
14-09-2021, 03:33 PM
any recommendations for ML for Le Spa in Club Street? thanks

Tokkonggg
14-09-2021, 03:35 PM

Yes it’s the same Anna. Both shops are same boss. Anna is indeed at p***** s**. She’s good. Hope this helps. 👍🏼

Btbh
14-09-2021, 11:10 PM
any recommendations for ML for Le Spa in Club Street? thanks

Cammy. Very hot milf with very well done fake tits. Gives a solid massage too

Riverwalk
15-09-2021, 10:40 AM

How’s the damage for the dessert ?
This place is well known for chopping due to CBD .

duaneh
15-09-2021, 06:42 PM
Any bros have Anna (Palace Spa) wechat willing to trade with my big boobs hot ML wechat pls pm me!

Edit: Already received from some bros and traded already. Thanks!

incrediblehorse
16-09-2021, 03:06 AM
Yes it’s the same Anna. Both shops are same boss. Anna is indeed at p***** s**. She’s good. Hope this helps. 👍🏼

What's the damage like bro? Is it those 88 nonsense?

rcsdg
16-09-2021, 10:55 PM
What's the damage like bro? Is it those 88 nonsense?

I just went there just now and they did ask to take the 88 service but I did not so I was expecting subpar service but it was not bad. Teasing and all and pop GQ afterwards. I did take Anna of course based on everyone's recommendation. She is sweet and friendly with curves at the right places.

JamesTYC
20-09-2021, 07:55 AM
I just went there just now and they did ask to take the 88 service but I did not so I was expecting subpar service but it was not bad. Teasing and all and pop GQ afterwards. I did take Anna of course based on everyone's recommendation. She is sweet and friendly with curves at the right places.

Her colleague b**** offers full course. Not sure if A*** also offers it.

tkpride
22-09-2021, 10:06 AM
Any bros have Anna (Palace Spa) wechat willing to trade with my big boobs hot ML wechat pls pm me!

Edit: Already received from some bros and traded already. Thanks!

Can pm me Anna wechat ? Thanks!

soonbeng
23-09-2021, 07:33 PM
Palace Spa, River Valley Road, was raided by the AV Police recently. There was a court case. It was reported in the newspaper. I'm surprised it was raided. I think it's going to be monitored by the AV Police going forward.

randomph
25-09-2021, 02:48 AM
Her colleague b**** offers full course. Not sure if A*** also offers it.

Bump.

Interested in only full course.

randomph
25-09-2021, 03:51 AM
Didn't expect to be back to sbf after so long.

Can someone pm me A**a's wechat? Wonder if I can get full course :D

ImBondJBond
29-09-2021, 11:09 AM

I love moon's pic, one of the most beautiful girls (on pic) IMO. Went to try her in her previous place but she insisted that $50 package is only upper body and I should take $88. She also did not look very enthusiastic either... All this discussion was after I already visited her colleague 2x who gave super service in the $50 package...
So, I just turned my back to moon and left, never turned around.

PS: I never take $88, yet always get service ;)

Dddnoob
29-09-2021, 01:19 PM

Spot on bro . I go for her massahe only special i look for her colleague.

Itchybitch
08-10-2021, 06:16 PM

Bro, can share more info. Thank u

sinnergy
10-10-2021, 01:38 PM
Hi bro, please pm any contact, TIA

lwpschamp
12-10-2021, 01:55 PM

Haha this is soooo true.

One of the few places you can finish your massage with one and then ask for another service from another. Of course you need to know the names. But i always find it strange won’t the original one be wondering why never choose her for the additional service.

Anyway ShaSha aka best, best natural boobs in town has left.

Dddnoob
12-10-2021, 02:12 PM
Haha this is soooo true.

One of the few places you can finish your massage with one and then ask for another service from another. Of course you need to know the names. But i always find it strange won’t the original one be wondering why never choose her for the additional service.

Anyway ShaSha aka best, best natural boobs in town has left.

Agree as assest is e best overall pack sometimes no nod G cup balu nice

Bobbylol99
12-10-2021, 02:18 PM
hi can share contact? thank you:)

caltexsam
13-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Is Y**g Y**g still working at For****y** ?

zoom200
30-11-2021, 06:57 PM
Anyone try s@per 8 next to chicken rice store

funny4sg
30-11-2021, 11:48 PM
Don't think so. One of the website listed 7 MLs there, but Y**g Y**g was not listed.

Is Y**g Y**g still working at For****y** ?

Choon Peng
07-12-2021, 10:38 PM
Anyone have any review on Crown Spa?
10 Mohamed Sultan Rd, Singapore 238960

soonbeng
08-12-2021, 09:06 AM
There is another Palace Spa in a building, Second floor, along Middle Road. The other one is along River Valley Road. Are these two spas with the same name owned by one owner?

decepticon73
08-12-2021, 09:43 AM
Anyone have any review on Crown Spa?
10 Mohamed Sultan Rd, Singapore 238960

$88 kind of spa... can hv action if you know the ml.. but not convenient because of the window on door... too bad my ml rtc

RotiPrata Man
08-12-2021, 01:20 PM
There is another Palace Spa in a building, Second floor, along Middle Road. The other one is along River Valley Road. Are these two spas with the same name owned by one owner?

Palace, Forever and Crown all same owner :D

Palace got famous Anna and Baby. Forever I think got 1 Apple not bad. Crown I never go before.

funny4sg
08-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Don't think the Palace Spa @ Middle Road is related to the one @ RV.
Even if it turns out to be the same owner, the services offered would not be the same - if that is the question that you are trying to ask.

whodatguy
13-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Has anyone been to P@l@ce Sp@ or any of the other ones discussed in this thread? Is it worth going?
I recently moved into the area and am keen to give them a try, but I read about the raid and am not sure anymore. Thanks in advance!

hyperj
19-02-2022, 03:00 AM
Anyone knows where Qiqi is? Last time from e*****ay spa

tradertan
01-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Sasha? Recep definitely told me she RTC coming back to LS in three months. She expensive but one of the best.

is she back to L* sp* now?

sicklymicky
01-03-2022, 03:44 PM
is she back to L* sp* now?

Doubt she is back yet.

China does not allow SG flights over right now, so I don't think girls willing to take risk to fly to SG, in case got any emergency cannot fly back to China.

tradertan
02-03-2022, 11:42 PM
Doubt she is back yet.

China does not allow SG flights over right now, so I don't think girls willing to take risk to fly to SG, in case got any emergency cannot fly back to China.

it's a pity. hard to find a good massage lady

Xander21
02-03-2022, 11:55 PM
$88 kind of spa... can hv action if you know the ml.. but not convenient because of the window on door... too bad my ml rtc

I used to go crown too my ML also rtc . by any chance is your ML y*y* too ? :D

plok
03-03-2022, 08:28 AM
I used to go crown too my ML also rtc . by any chance is your ML y*y* too ? :D

I visited her before. Haha. She’s hard core sia. But too bad enhanced boobs.

Xander21
03-03-2022, 08:45 AM
I visited her before. Haha. She’s hard core sia. But too bad enhanced boobs.

Well I found out the hard way when I chanced upon her when I was exploring alone . She's definitely way too hardcore compared to what you would normally find at a MP. Gave my little bro a scare twice for both my "first" time if you get what I mean. yeah enhanced but what you get far exceed anything else if you know you know hahahaha too bad she rtc alr.

upped for fellow warrior :)

kcpro
28-07-2022, 09:22 AM
Anyone tried C*** from de C**** spa
If someone has an FR pls dm me
Thanks, will share what I have

xuelanghu
02-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Well I found out the hard way when I chanced upon her when I was exploring alone . She's definitely way too hardcore compared to what you would normally find at a MP. Gave my little bro a scare twice for both my "first" time if you get what I mean. yeah enhanced but what you get far exceed anything else if you know you know hahahaha too bad she rtc alr.

Y*y* still around le.. she went to Chinatown there to operate la..

edwardgreene
19-09-2022, 12:10 PM
Hi bros, sharing this here given how Mohd Sultan is adjacent to RV. If you drive, its less than 3-5 mins away.

==============

River Valley - waterflowing ......drip drip drip

Met a new ML now relocated to RV. Decided to try her a few times before posting.

First meet up was about two months back where i believe she just arrived in SG not long, location of meet up was in a more south-central district and she has now moved to a new Spa along/ adjacent to RV.

1st meet up:
She appeared exactly the same as her wechat and whatsapp. Only difference was her boobs - the magic of wonderbras!
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 womanly slender. Not SYT. Can pass of as late-SYT though.
Boobs: 8/10 i love natural boobs. Its about b-cup. In photos looks like C cup. Nice pointy and sensitve nips that loves tongue flicking and gently twisting.
BBBJ: 9/10. Do you guys know that helicopter song from middle east. That goes helikopter helikopter!!! Anyway, she delivers an amazing BBBJ and does this helicopter routine that old guards will be familiar with back in the RLD earlier days where the girl would do variations of blowing as she moves from the lower part of your body, to 69 position then back to her orginal position, think of it last a full 360 moving.
It has been awhile that i would get a good BBBJ quality and even duration. The other one is Rose from Geylang who has spilling boutiful boobs - sorry, back to main topic.
I must note, a first BBBJ was covered using some super thin wrap. I eventually convinced her to remove it and it can be good / bad depending on how strong you are, her skill can cause me to unload into her mouth.

First time visit included an entrance of $50 and BBBJ with skirt hiked up, and top down was another $100.

Oh wait, her massage skills - also top notch. Before we met, i told her am really looking for a good massage and didn't discuss any othe service.

After she moved into her new spa at RV - i managed to nego for full services. Her body is really nice with her smooth procelain skin, abalone is nice light pink and her southern star fish is light brown, senstive to light licks and finger massage. Her rates so far are $160 all-in, meaning including entrance, do note these rates are after visting her a few times.

PLease note i am only sharing, all rates and services took a while to unlock, I did not ask if she does this with all customers so i leave it with you. She is a gem to me as i go to her mainly for solid massage, all other services are bonuses to me.

Happy to share her contact to bros with 500 points and above and at least on the forum since 2016. Sorry to others - too many bros seem to be collecting contacts, then many also just chat with MLs end up no booking or just book and don't show up. Understand this is not failsafe but least i can do.

edwardgreene
19-09-2022, 04:23 PM
Just responded to first batch.

There was one bro - i accidentally deleted your PM to me, requesting if ML has a big ass, can you PM me again to respond.

Thanks

Giansex
23-09-2022, 01:00 PM

U mean she raw u right.haha I tried her once I also stunned

今晚打老虎.
23-09-2022, 02:53 PM
Hi bros, sharing this here given how Mohd Sultan is adjacent to RV. If you drive, its less than 3-5 mins away.

Bro can share?

Goldeneyebond
01-11-2022, 02:38 PM
quite near fort canning mrt got one very nice luxurious spa which is quite value for money which is really legit and professional. My fave masseur is there, she is an exotic looking Northern Chinese lady with 2 years professional massage experience. Good thing is they dont insist on me wearing the shorts or underpants which I hate to do as its so uncomfortable, join wrap towel around butt and groin will do which I find comfortable. there are also other nice services in a nice environment which I won't discloe here.

She is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for the one hour full body massage at that MP as 45 minutes is not enough. She uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had lower back pain and shoulder pain, after her massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..

She is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, simply sublime and divine..
Can share?

soonbeng
01-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Hi edwardgreene. Thanks for your very good FR and generous sharing. This new ML in Riv. Vly., you rate her the top __ of all the MLs who have massaged and etc. you?

Octopussy133
09-11-2022, 05:19 PM
quite near fort canning mrt got one very nice luxurious spa which is quite value for money which is really legit and professional. My fave masseur is there, she is an exotic looking Northern Chinese lady with 2 years professional massage experience. Good thing is they dont insist on me wearing the shorts or underpants which I hate to do as its so uncomfortable, join wrap towel around butt and groin will do which I find comfortable. there are also other nice services in a nice environment which I won't disclose here.

She is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for the one hour full body massage at that MP as 45 minutes is not enough. She uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had lower back pain and shoulder pain, after her massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..

She is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, simply sublime and divine..

Bro can share?

Octopussy133
09-11-2022, 05:20 PM

==============

Met a new ML now relocated to RV. Decided to try her a few times before posting.

First meet up was about two months back where i believe she just arrived in SG not long, location of meet up was in a more south-central district and she has now moved to a new Spa along/ adjacent to RV.

1st meet up:
She appeared exactly the same as her wechat and whatsapp. Only difference was her boobs - the magic of wonderbras!
Boobs: 8/10 i love natural boobs. Its about b-cup. In photos looks like C cup. Nice pointy and sensitve nips that loves tongue flicking and gently twisting.
BBBJ: 9/10. Do you guys know that helicopter song from middle east. That goes helikopter helikopter!!! Anyway, she delivers an amazing BBBJ and does this helicopter routine that old guards will be familiar with back in the RLD earlier days where the girl would do variations of blowing as she moves from the lower part of your body, to 69 position then back to her orginal position, think of it last a full 360 moving.
It has been awhile that i would get a good BBBJ quality and even duration. The other one is Rose from Geylang who has spilling boutiful boobs - sorry, back to main topic.
I must note, a first BBBJ was covered using some super thin wrap. I eventually convinced her to remove it and it can be good / bad depending on how strong you are, her skill can cause me to unload into her mouth.

First time visit included an entrance of $50 and BBBJ with skirt hiked up, and top down was another $100.

Oh wait, her massage skills - also top notch. Before we met, i told her am really looking for a good massage and didn't discuss any othe service.

After she moved into her new spa at RV - i managed to nego for full services. Her body is really nice with her smooth procelain skin, abalone is nice light pink and her southern star fish is light brown, senstive to light licks and finger massage. Her rates so far are $160 all-in, meaning including entrance, do note these rates are after visting her a few times.

PLease note i am only sharing, all rates and services took a while to unlock, I did not ask if she does this with all customers so i leave it with you. She is a gem to me as i go to her mainly for solid massage, all other services are bonuses to me.

Happy to share her contact to bros with 500 points and above and at least on the forum since 2016. Sorry to others - too many bros seem to be collecting contacts, then many also just chat with MLs end up no booking or just book and don't show up. Understand this is not failsafe but least i can do.

Bro can share

Jazzsinger
10-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Just a newbie to SBF. Can share contact for this RV road masseuse.

Jazzsinger
10-11-2022, 11:18 AM
I am new to SBF. Work around RV road. Can share contact

hangsong
14-11-2022, 11:17 AM
Sounds like a real gem

Do I qualify?

==============

1st meet up:

shy1205
11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Can share?

Love to try her. Ok to dm?

duaneh
19-03-2023, 04:30 AM
https://g1298.com/foreveryouspa-234-river-valley-road/

Reviving this thread to ask if anyone tried Ap**e from Foreveryou? She actually looks pretty and busty on wechat, adding her to my list. I'm boobs lover so i hope any bros can recommend big boobs ML in this shop (S*ndy and A**a looks busty too)

khyber_pass
10-07-2023, 01:10 PM
Hi all
Can't find the RV thread anymore so posting here.
This place is a stone throw away from Md Sultan. It's along RV, besides f****** y** spa. This place used to be blue now its pink dragon. I have tried both masseuse during day time. Seems under this new management, no menu available. If you have different experience please can you PM me. I like this environment more than the nearby spas. Thank you bros

Jazzsinger
11-04-2024, 05:24 PM
Trying to revive this thread again. Anyone visited the Oriental Pearl Spa on Tank road? Any kind if action on this spa?

PeePeeBoyinSG
12-04-2024, 07:14 AM
Trying to revive this thread again. Anyone visited the Oriental Pearl Spa on Tank road? Any kind if action on this spa?

Send me a PM :)

slimshadyrox
15-04-2024, 10:51 AM
Any latest updates from the area? Would love a PM!