PDA

View Full Version : Sexy,Flirty,Kinky Female Colleauges ?

Shogun456
30-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Dear Bros, i would like to start a discussion thread on the topic above and all bros please feel free to contribute. I have several encounters and let me start the ball rolling with a first example.
First of all, i like to briefly introduce myself,i work in an IT dept with many MANY females in the other dept. :D As we my company all use a centralise computer system,it is our duty to solve any problems with the system.

My first encounter, was with the Sexy marketing ger from another dept. She came to us helpless asking us all sort of problems with the system. She is quite petite with a really good figure and the best thing of all she loves to dress sexily that arouses our attention. It was on a usual dressdown friday when she walked in with her laptop. She was wearing a white dress which is slightly above knee length. My colleauge was attending to her and she was bending down facing him. Boy must he have a good view,i just observe her from the back while they were busy talking and i realise that her with every bend forward she made, her dress seems really short from behind. An idea came to my mind and when she bend forward again,i pretended to drop my pen and pick it up. To my amaze :eek: , she was wearing a white thong under that dress. It was literally the T type which i got really turned on. The moment she left the dept i excused myself to the toilet and unloaded my gun :D.

Any bros have similar encounters with colleauges ?? Or best of all DnDs ?? Girls usually dress at their best at DnDs .

freedom
30-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Dear Bros, i would like to start a discussion thread on the topic above and all bros please feel free to contribute. I have several encounters and let me start the ball rolling with a first example.
First of all, i like to briefly introduce myself,i work in an IT dept with many MANY females in the other dept. :D As we my company all use a centralise computer system,it is our duty to solve any problems with the system.

My first encounter, was with the Sexy marketing ger from another dept. She came to us helpless asking us all sort of problems with the system. She is quite petite with a really good figure and the best thing of all she loves to dress sexily that arouses our attention. It was on a usual dressdown friday when she walked in with her laptop. She was wearing a white dress which is slightly above knee length. My colleauge was attending to her and she was bending down facing him. Boy must he have a good view,i just observe her from the back while they were busy talking and i realise that her with every bend forward she made, her dress seems really short from behind. An idea came to my mind and when she bend forward again,i pretended to drop my pen and pick it up. To my amaze :eek: , she was wearing a white thong under that dress. It was literally the T type which i got really turned on. The moment she left the dept i excused myself to the toilet and unloaded my gun :D.

Any bros have similar encounters with colleauges ?? Or best of all DnDs ?? Girls usually dress at their best at DnDs .

wa bro you are a lucky man

Shogun456
30-12-2007, 06:54 PM
haha..thanx bro freedom. i guess when u are wearing white dress or skirt, u have to minimise to VPL . Well , as for me, lucky she has a nice figure or not i would need to put eyemo liao ! :D

EricssonMan
31-12-2007, 01:37 AM
The lighter colour the dress is, the more tiny the panty have to be

alanthegreat
31-12-2007, 01:56 AM
i can only share some of my part time work encounters as im still a student. my workplace is mostly women 30+/-. there are few young 20s like me and one of them, whom im closer to, alws gives plenty to see and more than what i wished to. her fig isnt good(a bit plump), but i thk her boobs is min. B+ although i thk cfm is C. she likes to wear loose tops, and i thk u guys can picture what i can see everytime i see her as her boobs belong to those saggy type. she's quite fair also.. so it makes the view more delicious. some times see liao abit bth and most of the time she dont bother to do precaution when she bends down etc. im really quite afraid that one day, subconsciously, i'll just move my hands over.

speaking of which.. there's once when i have a chance to spend my night over at her hse but i declined. stupid me..

avaritia
31-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Have alot of zaogeng situation but none strikes me as shiok .... abit of panties and bras nia

enzer88
31-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Bro,ask her out for dinner or drink,i believe she is ur.........:D

Shogun456
31-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Bro,ask her out for dinner or drink,i believe she is ur.........:D

bro, ur ?? Haha..well..quite hard lah,guess that the difference in dept causes a bridge in communication. I have tried talking to her, can see she is quite flirty with her words :D Looking forward to see her again man !

JrBoy
31-12-2007, 01:42 PM
interesting topic,i love looking at girls in the office that wears low cut. Most of the time, they have to wear a cardi over, but sometimes never cover properly. ADRENALINE RUSH ! haha :D

capri4163
31-12-2007, 01:54 PM
I have been secretly in love with my senior who is in her thirties since joining the company 5 years ago. She got that soft spoken voice and her looks really turn me on. Whenever she wore those loose tops, I always wait to find a chance to see her boobs when she bends down or when I stand beside her and they are at least D cup. Even though she is already married with a kid, her boobs still looks fair and firm. How I wish one day can bonk her.:D

Invigra
31-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Lucky Guyzzz...

Not really into partners older then me though.. Im in my twenties and sad to say, im the youngest in my company..

Oh well.. people do say that girls are like wine, the older the better..

Maybe its time to expose myself to older 'wine'..

old_yet_horny
31-12-2007, 05:38 PM
A new FC (Financial Controller) just joint my company few weeks ago.

Honestly, I do not find her pretty but slightly above average only.

She wears a spectacles and is in her mid late 30s..still single.. Body wise about 34B/25/34.. Would say that she have got good complexion with shoulder length hair.

The HR manager introduced her to me on her first day to work and there is something that I find in her that makes me kind of horny whenever I see her around..

I think I am very attracted to high interllect women.. No need to be super chio.. just average or above average will do..

Recently clearing my annual leave and seldom see her around.. Next week going for endurance meeting with her.. Can't wait for it to happen..kekekeke..

beck7777
31-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Next week going for endurance meeting with her..

Can you endure then? :D

juzjoin
31-12-2007, 08:15 PM
i have join my present company for juz 2 wks.. i m in the sales dept so all my dept colleagues are guys. The admin dept do have Aunties in their late thirties or early forties... so there is no much happening in my office....haiz....2008 resolution, may my company get more SYT or maybe at least some MILF...

block11
31-12-2007, 08:19 PM
colleagues? maybe nice to see, maybe nicer to hold.... but dont eat and shit in the same place :D

hotsoup16
31-12-2007, 08:36 PM
bro,
u're lucky. me too working in n IT company but most of us are with sricks except 1 pregrant lady:D

nevi1977
31-12-2007, 09:15 PM
bro,
u're lucky. me too working in n IT company but most of us are with sricks except 1 pregrant lady:D

Mine lagi worse, only got 1 lau auntie :(

qqboy1977
01-01-2008, 12:34 AM
All my working place all lau chio,wanted to flirt but no chance as they don't like young guy like me :(

Shogun456
01-01-2008, 03:20 AM
Wow,got some updates man ! apparently i know a guy from the other dept. He is pretty close with this marketing babe and told me some interesting stuff about her. There were one day when they were in the lift together and he asked if she was her attached. Guess her reply. " Maybe, maybe not " :eek: He even told me that they do talk thru msn and flirt via messages. I tried asking him for her msn add but he was reluctant to give ! :mad: Damn ! hopefully i can see her on wed and try to hook up with her !

B@@BSm@n
01-01-2008, 06:24 AM
want to share my experience with all brudders here....
just reading this thread gives me a hard on :D

my immediate work neighbour is a stunning D cupper; and guessed what :rolleyes:she luv to talk dirty....not just with me, but with all guys

sometimes when i am really tired with work, i would just casually comment on stiff shoulders. Guessed wat ?? she would come over to me to give me a firm massage on my shoulders - absolute no bullshit here. When her hands touched me, sometimes I really fantasized i would just turn her on my work desk and ram her!

Oh my god....i cant take it anymore. need to release my load now
Arrrgggghhhh........shiok :)

ahbey
01-01-2008, 06:50 PM
recently just start to flirty with married early 30 sexy female colleauge.
she wear low cut for you to peep..tickle your leg during meeting ..suprise hug from the back..."accidently"touch your dick....make me feel like F**k immediatly,,, ask her few time to go out with me after work and she reply she like to but cannot cos her hubby fetch her after work daily....:mad:
everyday look forward to work and still waiting for the chances:mad:

Luxuria
02-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Ask her out during lunch lah, maybe after a while, no need lunch can go H81 liao.

Cytan7
02-01-2008, 01:12 PM
can always go for a lunch quickie nearby :D

she wear low cut for you to peep..tickle your leg during meeting ..suprise hug from the back..."accidently"touch your dick....make me feel like F**k immediatly,,, ask her few time to go out with me after work and she reply she like to but cannot cos her hubby fetch her after work daily....:mad:

frolick
02-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Through my one experience, try to keep dating her out, say it with a joking face ..... after a while, tease her about not going , one day she will

Shogun456
02-01-2008, 06:45 PM
:D Got updates, i managed to get her msn today when she came to my dept. She had some problems with her com and i was lucky that i am the only one in the dept. She came over and asked me some questions and i cheekily flirted with her. All the while the image of her T string still in my mind. She was as usual with her cardi on but her inner top was kinda translucent. Its the kind where there are stripes and half of them are translucent while the other half were black. I had a hard time not concentrating on her boobs. They look pretty big to me in that Half cup bra of hers. Prob a B or C. However,sadly she wearing a black business skirt with nothing to see :(

Frankiestine
06-01-2008, 10:51 AM
my boss daughter who is the HOD of my department came over my desk and stood beside me, she bend over to write something and monster managed a peekaboo at her nipples..small typical A type which normally bra cup will not be able to cover especially if they bend over....:D

since then been trying to find excuses to see her at her desk hoping that she will lean over....:D

PS3SG
06-01-2008, 11:00 AM
:D Got updates, i managed to get her msn today when she came to my dept. She had some problems with her com and i was lucky that i am the only one in the dept. She came over and asked me some questions and i cheekily flirted with her. All the while the image of her T string still in my mind. She was as usual with her cardi on but her inner top was kinda translucent. Its the kind where there are stripes and half of them are translucent while the other half were black. I had a hard time not concentrating on her boobs. They look pretty big to me in that Half cup bra of hers. Prob a B or C. However,sadly she wearing a black business skirt with nothing to see :(

All the best to you. Do keep us posted of next updates.

ahbey
06-01-2008, 05:58 PM

My chances arrived on last Friday evening,due to heavy rain her husband expected to be late to fetch her and i pretend alots of work cannot finish and she is alone waiting at the company lobby ( I confirmed no CCTV and all the other colleauges had already left)
walk to her and said to her i will accompany her for until her hubby come...while talking i peep her C cup neh neh..and she notice my act of my eyes and suprise she said to me " Enough staring ...You Want to Feel with you hand?? mai tu liao ..quick move my hand on her breast and start milking OMG...super firm....when about to move my hand to her under....Time UP ....her husband call and he had already reach downstair...sad to let her go..

the_e_ones
06-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Bro ahbey, the meat is getting closer to your month... :D

EricssonMan
06-01-2008, 09:53 PM
You are a damn lucky chap, all the best

sexytoy.com.sg
06-01-2008, 11:11 PM
i have join my present company for juz 2 wks.. i m in the sales dept so all my dept colleagues are guys. The admin dept do have Aunties in their late thirties or early forties... so there is no much happening in my office....haiz....2008 resolution, may my company get more SYT or maybe at least some MILF...

2008 resolution.. should change to work in a model agency or KTV :D

ken_v2
07-01-2008, 11:32 AM
you guys are lucky.. damn.. my office only aunties and guys.. haiz..:(

bangbangben
07-01-2008, 12:11 PM
how i wish...

my whole office building got no chicks at all!!!!! can u imagine that?

ChuiTaLan
07-01-2008, 05:20 PM
My chances arrived on last Friday evening,due to heavy rain her husband expected to be late to fetch her and i pretend alots of work cannot finish and she is alone waiting at the company lobby ( I confirmed no CCTV and all the other colleauges had already left)
walk to her and said to her i will accompany her for until her hubby come...while talking i peep her C cup neh neh..and she notice my act of my eyes and suprise she said to me " Enough staring ...You Want to Feel with you hand?? mai tu liao ..quick move my hand on her breast and start milking OMG...super firm....when about to move my hand to her under....Time UP ....her husband call and he had already reach downstair...sad to let her go..

Bro....sure or not? got such a gd catch??? if really true, then all the best to u man, go grab more balls n eat more oysters. :D

Shogun456
08-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Congrats man bro ahbey ! Gogogo ! :) I now trying to chat her up in msn. Any powerful tips for phrases to bowl her over ?:D

EvilInside
08-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Bro....sure or not? got such a gd catch??? if really true, then all the best to u man, go grab more balls n eat more oysters. :D
Sound too gd to be true,anyway gd luck to bro ahbey!

HornyFat
09-01-2008, 11:26 AM
well ,like to share, it was many years back , i tink was 1999,
i was outstation to KL office to help . then there is young admin gel, Hazel. she is a small build girl, just like those little girl secondary school next door, although she was in her early twenties.

forget to mention, i travel to KL office for one week ,every two month. so when she join the company, i had been there four to five time liao, so the rest of my colleague have taken me as part of them , so normally dun disture in opic. So the first time i saw Hazel, she was very friendly , we chat and have lunch with me, she tot that i was not familiar with the place. she was wearing a short blue skirt that day , so when she sat down i could see sexy leg, while i went to order food. then came back to our table and sat down, she share with me that she like water sport that so dark.....at first i tot she was a malay...heeheheh.
Suddenly my mobile rang, i was so kancheong to take my handphone from my pocket that i drop my handphone. then when i bend down to pick my phone.............Wow! KNN saw full view of her sexy leg and white panties of Hazel and she was rubbing her two leg..... nabe almost cant tahan.

lunch was normal , was coffee shop, those with high table,... that why can see lar. on our way walking back , she trip over something, almost felt...then me the hero, manage to grab her body from behind, she did not fall. but i have accidentially grabbed her breast...shiok, no wastage... just nice a hand full under the knit wear....a moment of enjoy...suddenly wake up, asked is she okie...apologies for the accident touch. Her face was red and she say" no lar, you want to protect meh, is okie" she was shy shy swing her like little girl and accident hit my little brother. then quickly apologies, i tease her, "your wan to touch back ah... fair liao ah, i touch ne ne u touch di di". her face like red apple now, keep saying "no lar no lar..." "u protecting me" meh.
Then i took the advantage and put my hand over her shoulder and pull her closes , say " i protect u , okie?" she smile to acknowledge.... then i slide down my hand down from her back then buttock .. a bit soft. cos cant be walking her back to opic with my hand on her shoulder lar...

have to go for meeting liao , shall continues...dun zap me hor
good memories for me ..heheeh

liberatte
09-01-2008, 01:31 PM
won't zap you because you take advantage of girl.. hehehe upz you.. ahhaha

gambler
09-01-2008, 03:03 PM
well ,like to share, it was many years back , i tink was 1999,
i was outstation to KL office to help . then

have to go for meeting liao , shall continues...dun zap me hor
good memories for me ..heheeh

Bro maybe start a new thread about your escapade

ahbey
10-01-2008, 12:24 AM

After the last milking day, she become more wild and sexy look even when discuss on work with her...look direct on her body 1 second also cannot tahan....smsed her about lunch out with me( Like some bro's sugguest)
but she replied that no reason for to leave office out for lunch and she mentioned that she will go out with guy( scare ppl see)...how???:confused:

s1.w3n.b41.l31
10-01-2008, 02:43 AM
but she replied that no reason for to leave office out for lunch and she mentioned that she will go out with guy( scare ppl see)...how???

A lot of excuses to go out during lunch, such as: make passport, go bank, go post office, run errand, go home pick up stuff.. Also, can go out separately then rendevous at a later time far away.. It's up to you to suggest. Mai tu liao!

Too bad I haven't been as lucky as some of the bros here.. Nothing exciting at the office.

best123
10-01-2008, 07:52 AM
bro, continue with yr story pls.......interesting lei........

bigmannow
10-01-2008, 01:15 PM
bro ahbey,

hope to hear more from u...:)

ahbey
13-01-2008, 02:11 AM
bro ahbey,

hope to hear more from u...:)

My luck alway on Friday.........her hubby got last mins meeting and will be late to fetch her ( over heard when she talking over her HP)
start to sms her need me to "accompany" her...she replied my sms "you want to take advantage me huh??" i replied that "This will be the small token for my accompany" and she smiled---Ho say liao
Finally wait until everybody left the office and I walk to her ,look at her very cheeky and say >>can give me a hug??....she say " are you sure Hugging Only...so boring..,>..:eek:, then i replied her 'may be let me slot you can??
she laughed and say she dun feel secure to "DO" in the office ..and i start to kiss her ,auto roam her solid body...when my hand touch her bottom...she is
very wet and the best part she shaved her pussy hair:..cannot tahan liao...
unzipped my pant for next action...slot in.....But she dun allow and say to me ..Dear next time when there is more time..now time running out ..
may be I blow for you if you dun mind??? how to say no....next se my dick in her mouth liao..Her BBBJ is well trained ...cannot tahan in 5 mins ..Cum in her mouth and she swallowed all....
Clean up the messy table and walk down to the lobby together.
and she say to me that actually she also boey tahan just now..but she only make love to men 100% shaved clean.
this area i really dun noe to answer cos i never shaved clean in my whole life

weisianz
13-01-2008, 02:26 AM
My luck alway on Friday.........her hubby got last mins meeting and will be late to fetch her ( over heard when she talking over her HP)
start to sms her need me to "accompany" her...she replied my sms "you want to take advantage me huh??" i replied that "This will be the small token for my accompany" and she smiled---Ho say liao
Finally wait until everybody left the office and I walk to her ,look at her very cheeky and say >>can give me a hug??....she say " are you sure Hugging Only...so boring..,>..:eek:, then i replied her 'may be let me slot you can??
she laughed and say she dun feel secure to "DO" in the office ..and i start to kiss her ,auto roam her solid body...when my hand touch her bottom...she is
very wet and the best part she shaved her pussy hair:..cannot tahan liao...
unzipped my pant for next action...slot in.....But she dun allow and say to me ..Dear next time when there is more time..now time running out ..
may be I blow for you if you dun mind??? how to say no....next se my dick in her mouth liao..Her BBBJ is well trained ...cannot tahan in 5 mins ..Cum in her mouth and she swallowed all....
Clean up the messy table and walk down to the lobby together.
and she say to me that actually she also boey tahan just now..but she only make love to men 100% shaved clean.
this area i really dun noe to answer cos i never shaved clean in my whole life

wah.. bro.. intro to me mahz.. i am 100% shaved clean.. hahaha

ahbey
15-01-2008, 06:27 PM

then you must join my company lor:D

pokeman71
15-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Me just join a MNC company. Lots of forgeries gal. Direct opposite me is a white gal think at you mid thirty. Usually she wear a jacket in the office(too cold). But yesterday she remove her jacket, wow!!! guess what i see, nipples. Her bra should be those not cup type.

There are few more pinoy which is looker.

Dunno i got a chance to laid my hand on them

Qimonda
16-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Me just join a MNC company. Lots of forgeries gal. Direct opposite me is a white gal think at you mid thirty. Usually she wear a jacket in the office(too cold). But yesterday she remove her jacket, wow!!! guess what i see, nipples. Her bra should be those not cup type.

There are few more pinoy which is looker.

Dunno i got a chance to laid my hand on them

Do keep us updates

ChuiTaLan
16-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Sorry..Off topic abit....cos i dun wana start a new thread n cant find anything similar...
This morning saw my neighbour at the carpark, been noticing her for quite sometime. She's a home maker.
cos sometimes i see her in the lift, but only can see back view. It either she wear pajamas or wear her work out attire. If work out attire, the back view will b gd cos can see her tight butt!
She usually drives her daughter to schoolearly in the morning n today she's wearing those 1 pc sleeping pajamas. Happen to see her face to face in the carpark this morning, n notice that she didnt wear bra!:eek: cos i can see her protruding nipples thru her pajamas! say morning to her n she shyly reply....damn! hope can get more n more from her!

This part is for her, if u r here, u know who m i, n keep wearing those pajamas for me to see, n wink at me if u acknowledge me :D

Sorry again for Off Topic...

TheGreatOne
17-01-2008, 01:36 AM
100% shaved seh...

I'll pass. Afterall who wanna shaved botak head and bak bai moh just to sian girl right? (kidding!) :D

if bottom shaved then many will be more than willing la :D

Shogun456
04-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Dear Bros,Sorry for being missing for so long. I am not a fantastic writer,so bear with me as i really wanna share my experience with everyone here. From the day of the zg, the image has never left my mind and has got me more motivated to chase this sexy colleague of mine. Apparently, there are some kinky stuff about her that really excites me :)
Well,i left off with getting her msn if i didnt rem wrongly. Since then, i have been chatting with her online trying to get close to her. I have tried dating her for lunch several times but to no avail. One fine day,after much disappointment, she mentioned on msn that her dept pple all werent free for lunch today. What a obvious hint right ?? Well,i told her that we shall meet at the lobby and i would drive her out for lunch.When i saw her,she was wearing a cardigan and a normal black skirt.Much to my disappointment,i thought i would have an eyeful :( However,while waking down to the carpark,it was really hot and stuffy.She took off her cardigan and :D she was wearing just a tubetop. Wow to my amaze,decent on the outside,sexy in the inside.Nothing much happened during lunch though,just some casual chatting and getting to know more of each other but awhile of ogling though. I must say though that ever since i have met her out for lunch, she really opens up to become friendlier and easier to chat with.
It was a few days later while chatting with her via msn one day,i was cheekily teasing her about her dressing and that our company has pretty strict regulations about work wear. This is a rough enactment of the conversation we shared. By the way, her name is R.

R : Why do u think i always have my cardi on ;)
S : Now i know,hehe,so what do u have under your cardi this time round ?
R : Thats for me to know and for you to find out =P
S : Really ?? So when can i find out ??
R : Haha,you wish lor
S : Hmmm,seems like i have to use my birthday wish liao
R : Hahaha too bad =P
S : So when will you be free to let me take you out to dinner ?
R : why ?? so interested to fulfill your wish ??
S : Ya lor,only you are able to grant it mah =P
R : ok lor..i consider then get back to u,let u slowly wait =P

Oh my,she really teased me like crazy man.

Shogun456
04-02-2008, 04:02 PM
After probably a week or so of teasing and flirting, she messaged me on msn asking me whether i was free in the night. I thought to my self, Ho seh liao !
Without hesitation,i disturbed her and asked her to check with my secretary. Haha,i dun have one btw. We decided to meet for dinner after work. When i saw her after work,she was dressed in a one piece tube black dress,with a ring in the middle at the cleavage for bros who knows how it looks like. Basically,you can stare in the ring to see the side of her breast. :D It got me super turned on. Think i couldnt concentrate the drive to marina,i was trying my best not to look. During the drive, i casually disturbed her and ask if she had a bf. Her suprising answer was maybe,maybe not followed by a cheeky smile. :eek: I wondered what she meant. Haha,but i didnt look too much into it and just carried on with our outing. After dinner,i jokingly ask,what time must the cinderella be home tonight ? She smacked me on the arm and said " Do i look like i have a curfew ? " Hehe,guess what i ask next ? "So will you be free for a movie later ?? " She didnt object and we went on to watch one missed call. Hehe,wanna be a hero mah. When the show started,i thought to myself,what i crappy show. So boring i could nearly fall asleep,but luckily it wasnt the same for her.:D She screamed at a few pretty shocking parts and knocked into me several times. I purposely leaned closer to her,while she tends to lean nearer to me when the scary music is playing. I could smell her sweet "Curious" perfume which really turns me on. Throughout the movie,our hands were practically leaning on each other and it was a damn good feeling.

After the show,she was looking tired as we walk towards the car. During the drive home,she was constantly dozing off asshe stays really far,thus a long journey home. I told her to relax, shift the seat back and take a nap if she needed to. She adjusted the seat and fell asleep. When i reach her home,i tried calling her and waking her up. To my amaze,she is deep asleep. Alot of horny thoughts were running thru my mind. I tapped her shoulder gently,no response,i proceeded by leaving my whole palm on her shoulder and moving around,still no response. I leaned closely to her and whispered in her ear, "hey,you reach home already." no response either. Ho seh liao. I slowly let my fingers run down her neck inching alittle by alittle towards her tube.I left my whole hand just above her breast and feeling those soft mounds really drive me crazy.The adrenaline rush made my cock was so erected that i could burst in my pants. Gently, my hands cupped her breast and to my amaze, she wasnt wearing those conventional bras ! She was wearing those silicone type nu-bras.:eek: Well,it also means bad news to me as i cant get to feel those nipples of hers. The curiousity got the better of me as i moved my hands slowly down her ass to inspect what kind of undies she was wearing. Ah-Hah,i slowly traced the outline of her panties and as usual, a g-string lover. I was overly excited and accidentally groped her ass alittle too hard and she begins stirring in her sleep. I quickly siam and tapped her harder this time. She wakes up half in a daze and apologises for dozing off as she hurried off the car. I just waved byebye and drove off.
When i reached home and finished bathing,i saw a message "Hey,thanx for the lift home. Sorry ah, was really tired. Well,i just bath finished and i am going to bed already. Good night :P" I couldnt resist and jacked myself off to sleep while thinking of her.

Shogun456
04-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Sorry ah bros,story a little long as i am trying to pen down the exact experience and hope everyone can understand. My next encounter was with her at sentosa playing volleyball :D hehehe.

Shogun456
04-02-2008, 04:49 PM
The next free days at work was pretty boring. Apparently,she was send out on course by the company. It was boring and my colleagues are all male so i had to focus on something else. I picked up my phone and started smsing.The exact sms conversation :

S : hey babe,hows your course going ?
R : boring, zzz , i am dozing off.
(I couldnt help but rem the nite.)
S : well,the situation here is as bad as yours.
R : really? or are u just trying to find an excuse ??
S : excuse for ?? well,50 - 50 lah ! =P
R : haha,see i am right,so what is the hidden agenda.
S : Nah,nothing lah..just wanna check if u are a sporty person.
R : Hmmm..depends,i like beach volleyball,but got no kaki.if not i would fancy a game of badminton.
S : What about if i arrange a day out to sentosa,will u be interested ?
R : Maybe,maybe not,depending on who are the others.
S : 9am this sat,i pick u up at ur place.
R : haha,i tot i said maybe.
S : Well,now we are all set liao. So see ya.

Saturday morning,i arrived at her place at abt 9am and she came down at abt 9.05am. Pretty punctual i must say.She was wearing this really low cut spagetti and a pair of beach shorts with shades. Well,the first thing she asked was "Who are we going with ? " haha..dun worry,u would know a few of the guys.(they are from my dept) When we arrived at sentosa,4 of the guys already arrived,james,alan,des and des gf.Brief intro : James is the typical specky skinny tiko looking kind. While alan wasnt very good looking but has a model type body. Des was pretty chubby and had a boyish look. This was the first time i saw des gf though she wasnt fat,nor skinny. Like des with a little fats,but at the right places. I think she must have had C cups ! It looked like the were overflowing,btw her name is angie and she not from my dept one.(If got any bros out there with similar names dun mind hor)Angie looked great in her pink bikini and i could see james being ham sup <---horny as usual. He practically couldnt take his eyes off her tits.The sun was glaring and really hot as R started taking off her top. She was in a 2 piece white string bikini :D Just the way i like it. James attention switch while she was removing her clothes and i could see that he was getting excited.
The sun was really bright and glaring as we were remindered to put sunblock by the gals. As you know,guys lah bo chup. So i anyhow put lor,then R just came up to me and helped me smeared it across my body. It felt pretty kinky as she brushed pass my nipples. Well,it was down to playing Vball and we were grouping ourselves with the normal OH YA PEH YA SOM ! Grp 1 : Me,angie and alan. Grp 2 : R,james and des.
Well,the game was just normal fun filled with lots of balls bouncing around. I could see james trying to make a move on R in the game. Whenever she or he gets a point,he would go over high 5 and you know. An interesting thing happened though,angie was backing up trying to hit the ball while alan was trying to go for the ball. They collided and landed on each other. To my surprise,des just laughed it off while alan's hand was all over angie.

Shogun456
06-02-2008, 02:15 AM
Alan quickly apologised but angie was cool with it and we decided to take a break after half an hour,alan and des when to get drinks for everyone.As expected,james started being cheehong with angie asking if she is alright,whether she needs anything. Well,the girls suprisingly likes his concerns pretty much and are comfortable around him. As for me,someone is needed around to keep an eye on james right ?? hahaha..
The girls decided to take a dip to cool off. You could see the sparkle in jame's eye man. He instantly agreed and they took off running into the sea.
I followed along to see what is he up to. The moment they hit water, it was like all hell broke loose. They were like kids splashing all around and seeing how much fun they were enjoying,i cannot dun join in also :D James took this opportunity to get fresh with the girls. He started tickling them in the water and you could see his hands obviously trying to eat tofu. The girls screech and started hammering James. Well well,i could see his plan is taking effect. Without further ado,i "WENT" to James rescue. I purposely put my hands around R's waist and while she struggles i pretend to move along. Oh My,dun see him nerd nerd actually he damn smart. Angie then pounce on me like a tiger and i felt her full tits man ! I instantly went marikita ! I ruba ruba her and it feels damn good. James in turn caught hold of R's waist and i guess he must be doing the same as well :mad: Seriously felt a little sour there,but well no choice either way. Alot of groping when on for the next 10 mins and it was time to go back ashore as the guys were returning. More games and fun but nothing worth mentioning. As it was time to call it a day,the girls mentioned that they had so much fun and maybe we should have a night out some other time.

Shogun456
07-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Dear Bros,was wondering is it my story not interesting or too boring ?? if it is can more experience bros give me some pointers on how to improve ?? if not i wouldn't want to waste more bandwidth as it is quite demoralising to see no reply. :(

Bigbluebird
07-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Maybe you can do more paragraphing so that it's better to read.

raykwok79
07-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Oh yes, chicks are getting hot in office... just can't stand it...
Bra business is out... as more chicks go braless.. even in office...

Shogun456
07-02-2008, 11:26 AM
thanx bro bigbluebird,english not very good ar..thus the paragraphing..okok i will improve :)

Ever since the day out at sentosa,we have mutually form a clique within the group and our next outing was MOS. It was the suggestion of des and angie as they were regular party goers and VIP of the club.
Our meeting time,10.30. We all arrived around 10.45 and James was like "Wah lau,why u all so late.."R was wearing this black bare back halter and omg she looks like she was dressed to kill,Angie on the other hand showed us her assets with a silver color low v-neck dress.We proceeded into the club with a VIP seating.We started off with a bottle of martell and mixers. There was alot of guessing games going around all diff kind that i nv see b4.

We soon finished off our first bottle and des wasted no time in getting another.This time he got along a few jugs of beers and mixed it with martell. Goodness,i could feel myself getting drunk instantly. We head towards the dance floor and boy was it packed. We were dancing in a circle and slowly slowly our circle became smaller and squashed.The girls were in the middle of us having a good times dancing their ass off as the naughtily wriggled their ass against us guys.

I was getting high and moved my hands across R's waist and down her thighs.The rest were like "Wooh Wooh Wooh" as James came in front of her and sandwiched her.Seeing this side kinda make me horny thinking of those 3-some porn.Maybe it was due to the alcohol influence that made me feel this way.R cheekily put her hands around James neck while dancing to the music.The sight was erotic and i moved one step back to see where they would continue to.James moved his hands to cup her ass and all of a sudden,she broke free and gave a cheeky smile to him.What a teaser.Des and angie kinda have a open relationship as when they club,they kinda dun bother what is happening.Weird.

We decided to head back for more booze as des saw a bunch of his friends along the way as they pulled him to one side.Angie followed us back to the table as we continued drinking away. The next bottle was moving pretty fast,as we could see the high faces already.James asked angie to danced with him and suprisingly she agreed.Leaving me and alan with R drinking away.After about 10 mins or so,i told R and alan that i will be going to the toilet however,i decided to check on angie and james to see what they were up to.

highonsex
07-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Thanks bro, camp here for more :)

Shogun456
09-02-2008, 04:27 AM
thanx bro highonsex.its quite encouraging to see at least a reply :)
here is the next chapter.

I looked from afar to see James and Angie enjoying themselves away on the dance floor.James has his hands all around angie as she was rubbing her ass on the crotch.He was enjoying it totally while his hands were around her waist moving up and down.At first,i thought it was normal.However,he started to neck her and gave her pecks on her cheeks. She didnt stop him either.She just continued grinding him away.James turned her around,looked her in the eye,and they begin french kissing on the dance floor. One moment,i felt really erotic,but i had to go and find des.
When i approached his group of friends,i saw des arms around another girl as they were drinking and flirting away. Now i know why,does this kinda thing happen to clubbing couples often ? Upon seeing me,he asked me to come over and introduced his frens to me.Can see he really high liao as they were downing more and more alcohol.He whispered to me,she is sharon,you stay near her later help me send her home.You will benefit from it one.I knew what he was getting at,but chose to act blur at the point of time.As i walked back along the dance floor,i couldnt see james nor angie.
I went back to the table and R was playing guessing games with alan. After about an hour or so,James and angie reappeared and i could see that his clothes were alittle crumpled.Still wondering what happened till today.At around 3 am,we called it a day and decided to split cabs home Cab 1 : Alan,des,angie and R Cab 2 : Me sharon and james due to the location we were staying at. Sharon was very drunk when i saw her,she was trying hard to stand straight.
Now i knew what des meant.We left the club with our respective cabs,in the cab,i was dying to ask james what happened just now,but couldnt muster up the courage. I told him that i would drop him off first and then sent sharon home. As james got off the cab,i knew it was my turn to strike. I was really horny from all the teasing and rubbing that i had to ejaculate,one way or the other.

Shogun456
10-02-2008, 06:26 PM
I asked sharon where did she stayed and her reply was "anywhere". Mai tu liao,i told the cabbie to sent me home. Sharon is about 1.68m tall(too tall for my liking),she was this blue dress that has really soft fabric.i think she is around 50 + kg as i held her up my house. I live alone,therefore enjoy all the freedom to myself. I laid her down on my bed and asked if she would like to bath first. I then threw her a towel and a set of fresh clothes.

I was in the kitchen when she finished bathing and she just wrapped the towel around her and lie on my bed. I couldnt resist anymore as i climbed on her licking her ears and neck. She was really responsive and started moaning.Her hands started to move down and rub my dick while the other hands were rubbing my nipples.I tried to remove the towel but she held my hand and lay me down on the bed.

She climbed on top of me rubbing her pussy against my dick thru my boxers.It felt really good and i could feel her juices flowing down her thighs. She proceeded my kissing me on the cheek,moving down slowly to my nipples licking around it teasing me like crazy and blowing hot air to it. I couldnt help but guide her head straight to my nipples and she twirled and twirled making me really excited.She headed down south next and remove my boxers releasing my dick to freedom. It sort of sprang out and shocked her.

She smiled and me went to her wallet and took out a condom. (OMG i thought to myself.Must be a regular ONS player.) She used one hand to massage my balls and the other slowly capping me. She proceeded to lick my balls and teasing me not wanting to suck my cock. I had enough of teasing as i swung her on the bed and remove her towel. She has nice B cup breasts with brown nipples and nice trimmed pussy hair.I started to attack her nipples moving feriously and she was moaning in excitement. After much painting that was done i moved my dick to her mouth as she slowly inch by inch while looking at me,made my dick disappear into her mouth.She gave me those CFM looks as she used her finger to signal to me that she wants me to screw her.

Without much further ado,i turned her over smack her ass and shoved my dick into her very wet pussy.She moans while grabbing the bedsheets,as i thrusted into her several quick times. She was moaning pretty loudly and it turned me on like mad. She took my dick out,push me down on the bed and started to ride me like a cowboy. She was really experienced in it as she grinded in circles while moving up and down in quick sucessions.I knew i was going to cum really fast if she carries on.Trying hard not to cum,i turn her around and bonk her missionary.

As i thrusted her,she started scratching my back.At first,it kinda hurt,but the harder i pumped her,the more she scratched me. She moaned in esctasy screaming "I am cumming iammmm cumminggg" Before i knew it,i camed and lay on top of her. This girl really knows how to make a man cummed doesnt she. I went to the toilet , wash up only to find her sleeping soundly as i laid beside her totally SEXTIFIED.

The next morning,i was awoken by a sms by R. "Still sleeping sleepyhead?" Holy shit i thought to myself.I wondered if she knew anything.

Fuckster
10-02-2008, 09:49 PM

Me too me too ! I just make it botak on the 1st day of chinese new yew, new dick lol:p

Shogun456
11-02-2008, 02:10 AM
Well,decided to play it cool and see what she knows
The following monday in the office,i was stoning in my dept when R suddenly came over with a com problem.She was wearing those flare white skirt with a light pink top.

At first,i didnt thought much of it.However,when she was bending beside me asking me about her lappie,the top sort of had a big fold resulting in a full view of her B cup BOOBS !They looked delicious with the white half cup bra and knock me into my senses. Her flare skirt was relatively short and as i glance back,i could see James sneaking a peak up that ass of hers and he gave me a thumbs up !OMG,i wonder if this babe is here to tease us and wake us up from the lonely times in our dept.

As i was explaining the procedures how to rectify the problem,R was so engrossed staring at the com. I wanted to peak up her skirt and i pretended to excuse myself to get a software. I went over to James desk kneel on the floor to the lowest cupboard and search for something. Already having a hard on from the milky tits of hers and when i saw that round juicy ass of hers in a g-string,i had to blow my load.

However,my pleasure didnt last for more than 10 secs as she pulled my chair over to sit down.I went back and told her,well,now i explain to you and you do it yourself while standing really close to her staring up her top.As her hands were on the mouse,i put my hand over hers and controlled the mouse. Her hand felt soft to the touch,with my mind thinking of guiding it to my dick.All those fantasies were interrupted when R use her elbow to nudge my stomach,what is up your mind ??Ooops i pretended i was thinking of how to solve the problem and proceeded with helping her.Jia lat..nearly kena found out.

After finishing up,she returned to her dept and haven heard from her for the next few hours.After work,upon reaching home,i logged into my msn and saw her online,i nudge her asking where she went to.

Shogun456
12-02-2008, 02:10 AM
R : was busy with some stuff.finally finished and can relax liao
S : oh..thats great,no wonder didnt see you around the whole day.
R : hahaha. saw me in the morning wat .
S : well, good stuff cannot get enough one mah.
R : ^_^ what good stuff you talking about ??
S : haha. you know can liao =P
R : btw,what were u dreaming of just now ?
(i tot jia lat liao dunno how to reply her.)
S : No la,was thinking of how to solve the error.
R : really ?? dun bluff !
(this girl really knows her stuff)
S : ok lah,when i touch ur hand,it has magical powers and put me under a spell
(i know its damn lame but what the heck.)
R : ohhh..so what were you fantasizing about ??
S : Well,ur perfume was so sweet putting me into a daze about u lor.
R : haha. too bad lor. Jia lat,just received an email arrow from boss.tml need to stay late liao.
S : Wah,so coincidence meh,i have to stay late in the office tml to do some maintainence too coz i duty.
(bullshit one)
R : hahaha. yeah ! i wouldnt be lonely in office then !
S : yup we can have dinner together romantically =P
R : haha ya lor. then we can i feed you u feed me hor =)
S : haha. dun make me buay tahan leh .
R : didnt know u so easily excited one. wait till u see me tml =P
S : wah..tonite cannot get to sleep liao.
R : u better or not tml no energy work.i logging off le tata ~
S : wah leave me high and hanging..ok lor. bb

Shogun456
12-02-2008, 10:28 AM
The next morning in the office,i haven heard from her the whole day nor see her log on.I thought she joking with me only.It was not only in the late afternoon when she logged on and nudge me.

R : So our date still on hor ?
S : yup,tot u not on le.never see u ard.
R : haha,see u later at 6 for dinner.
S : sure thing.

I waited at the lobby anxiously for the clock to strike 6 and she came down in a bright yellow dress.It was abit translucent ! for bros that know,from one of our local stores Mphosis ar i not sure the spelling.We went into the lift to the carpark and it was really crowded.She was standing in front of me and this guy tried to move back to make more room for the others.She moved back and i felt her ass on my dick.

The feeling was heavenly,my dick was slowly growing in size as i took a deep breath of the sweet perfume of hers.She must have felt my erection as business pants are kinda think right? Well,as we walked out of the lift,
I was staring at that ass of hers.it was really translucent and i could see the tiny T-string that she was wearing.I nearly cummed in my pants !

After dinner,we went back to our respective departments and she took her lappie down to mine.She didnt wanted to be alone and thus she came down.All this while,she was really engrossed with her work while i was too busy oggling at her,trying to see her ass.

At around 10.30,she stood up and stretched herself.I wasted no time in offering her a massage,and she laid on the table to get some eye shut.I gently placed my hands on her shoulder,massaging slowly and making my way down her back.As i move downwards to her half tube,i felt her bra hooked behind and move lower slowly,she gave out a slight moan and i could see her totally relaxed.My hands started to wonder off to the side of her waist and move to the side of her breasts.

All this while,my dick is yearning to be freed as i couldnt wait to screw this beautiful babe.Seeing no resistance from her,i rubbed her 2 peaks gently and i could hear her breathing getting louder.

Shogun456
12-02-2008, 10:42 AM
To all bros,here is a picture to stimulate how she looks like.This was what she wore the 2nd time we were at sentosa.

mykinkyR.JPG - sexy ? - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/pic/2919624)

DayRider
12-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Wow.. This is great story with picture accompanied..

Great stuff, bro. Keep it up. ;)

icesmoke
12-02-2008, 11:39 AM
pls continue

2BigBalls
12-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Nice. Camping here for more :)

Shogun456
12-02-2008, 07:09 PM
As i looked down,i saw her legs uncrossed as i slowly reach to the inner thighs to give her a gently massage.Slowly,inch by inch,seeing no resistance from her,i hiked her dress up exposing her panties.My hands strayed outside her panties rubbing her pussy outside and her moaning was increasing.

I kissed her cheek,held her back to lean on the chair while slowly wriggling her panties out.All this while,she is enjoying it with her eyes close.I couldnt resist any further when i saw her love hole in glory.She was totally shaven
below.My mouth hungrily attacked her pussy swirling around the clit area savouring the sweet love juices she was producing.Her moans were getting louder,her hands were holding my head pushing my head down for more.As i looked up,i could see her face in sheer pleasure.

I inserted one finger into her pussy slowly,it was really wet,the juices were staining my chair.I circled my finger around while licking her clit.Her moans were even louder.I rubbed onto her g-spot and felt spasm on her body.She was uttering the words "faster,faster" I increased my pace as she flexed her thighs,held my head harder as she shouted,"i'm cumming,i'm cumming."After cumming,she held my head up,kissed me and whispered into my ear. "i want u inside me."

without further ado,i stripped my pants off and asked her
"how would u like me?"She stood up,rested her hands on the table,face looking back at me while hiking her dress up,come and give it to me with the CFM look.I couldnt resist much further as i slowly pump my dick into her pussy.Her pussy felt really tight as i have to inch slowly bit by bit in.I gave her a little spank on the ass while thrusting in her slowly.

i rammed hard into her,hearing her moan in esctasy and seeing her face in so much pleasure,made the pressure build up my balls.I wanted to stop,however,she manouver her ass towards my dick as her hand held my ass
i couldnt take it much further,the office environment,this lustful babe,i took out my dick and blowed my load all over the carpet.She turned around,rested her hands around my neck and said "thanx,i really needed that." as she made her way to the toilet.

After she freshen up and came back,my dick was still aching and wanting for more.However,she just teased me and smiled thats all for you.With that,i send her home and before she left,she gently kiss me on the cheek and her hand was caressing lil bro waking him up again!

moondevil21
13-02-2008, 01:59 AM
u very lucky sia... waiting for more updates..

energyjohn
13-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Sure would like to up your points again but will have to wait till up others first. Enjoyed your instalments.:)

Shogun456
13-02-2008, 11:01 PM
That was the beginning of our office rendevous !

After the sex incident,although we acted as if nothing had happened in the office,our flirting and teasing was taken to a higher level.We regularly talked about sex during working hours and tease each other trying to make one another horny.She was really a devil in disguise.On a wednesday night,i messaged her at about 11pm in the night asking if she was free for supper.Her reply : Ok,come pick me up.

Upon reaching her place,she came down at about 1115.She was wearing a white halter top with a white soft pair of body hugging shorts.Her white shorts were delicious.I wanted to strip them off as soon as i saw her.We made our way to bedok for supper and i could see alot of horny men staring at her ass.I must say,it feels pretty good haha.

After supper,we decided to take a walk down to beach to digest our food. I couldnt take my hands off her waist as we were walking along the beach.I was moving around her shoulder,the side of her boobs,her waist and rubbing around her ass.If feels really erotic to be groping a girl out in the open.She smiled cheekily and pulled me to sit on the bench.

The spot was very dark with a few cyclist passing by occassionally.As i sat on the bench,she sat on my lap facing me while moving her hips grinding on my dick as she untie the back of her halter.The adrenaline rush was too much for me to bear.I move my hands around her back looking to unhook her bra.She smiled cheekily at me,whispering into my ears,the clasp is in the front silly. She laid back,unhook her bra and i was presented with her B cup boobs for the first time ever. Her breast were milky looking,her light brown nipples were slightly erected from all the teasing.

They looked really delicious as i licked and suck at them,she moaned a little,her breathing got heavier.Her hands were grabbing the back of my hair as i tasted her nipples for the very first time.My hands were roaming around her ass,slowly inching into her shorts.Her love hole was already moist from the foreplay,wetting her g-string in the process.

She unzipped my berms,pulling down my briefs and freeing my dick from its agony.My tounge was still concentrating on her nipples,while my fingers were rotating inside her pussy.She pulled my hand out of the way,stood up,and started taking her shorts off slowly.There she was,naked right in the middle of east coast.I was looking around frantically worrying if any passerby were around.

It didnt seem to bother her much as she kneel on the bench and started to ride me.Her face was filled with pleasure as she tried to control her moans.Her breast were bouncing up and down as she used her hand to gently massage them.The sight plus this horny babe,made me feel the intense pressure building up within minutes and i knew i was about to cum.She whispered in my ear,i am on pills,cum in me my dear.

I groaned out loud,i am cumming as she continue to ride faster.I could feel spasms in her vagina walls as my dick squirted 3 - 4 loads of sperm in her pussy.She hugged my head as my face was suffocated by her breast and i could feel her legs shivering alittle.We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes and she took wet tissue to give my dick a thorough cleaning.The feeling was wonderful and she proceeded to get dress as we made our way home.

Shogun456
14-02-2008, 09:29 PM
thanx bro for ur encouragements.will continue to update :)

Shogun456
15-02-2008, 11:06 PM
The next two days in office was hell.Time passed really slow when this babe of mine was around to tease me.She was busy organising some stuff for the bosses and liasing for a certain meeting.

I messaged her on friday noon to inform her that the group has an outing to KTV on saturday night.It wasnt until near midnight when she replied "ok,really busy day,gonna slp soon.tml still got to go meeting sianz.nitez"

Fast forward abit,i picked her up at 10pm to see her sexily dressed in a white toga top with a purple miniskirt.She was looking so slutty that the skirt was so short that if she bent down i could practically see her ass.This sexy colleague of mine really dresses to kill !

As soon as we arrived at the KTV,the gang already gotten a room and as we entered,the guys were practically lusting over her legs.It was lots of fun,drinking,playing guessing games and singing. I could see that R wasn't really good with her guessing games as she keeps losing.

After about an hour plus so,she was starting to get drunk already.The next song was a duet and she cheekily held alan's hand pulling him up to sing with her.(for ur info,alan sings really well thus the choice.)As they were singing,alan rested his hands on her shoulders and i thought she would have squirmed away.

To my surprise,she puts her hand around his waist and they were singing happily like lovers ! My dick was getting hard from this FB of mine.

Shogun456
16-02-2008, 10:05 AM
When alan made his way to the toilet,R whispered in my ear,see lah,shouldnt get me so high.When i get drunk,i will become flirty as she licked my ear lobes.Time soon passed and before we knew it,it was 2 am.It was left with me,R and alan in the room. I whispered to R and dared her to go to the toilet to take off her bra and i would give her 100$.

She sportingly took up the challenge and walked out of the room. About 5 mins later,she returned with 2 pointy nipples poking out of her top.Alan's eyes were feasting on her breast and couldnt get his eyes off her.As R was singing,I excused myself to make way to the toilet(actually,i would like to see what happen when i am not around.)I slowly take my time,while getting the bill from the waiter.

As i made my way back to the room,my heart was beating with anxiety wondering what will be going on between the 2 of them.When i peak thru the glass panel,i could see them flirting with each other and alan's hand was resting on R's thigh as he was caressing her thigh rubbing them while putting his other hand around her shoulder.As alan tried to kiss R,she pretended to reach forward to get drinks.

Hehe,sensing she was alittle uncomfortable already,i made my way in and i could see alan jumping off his seat.We decided to wrap up when the waiter came in to hand me my card and i could see alan craving for more.We parted ways from the KTV and R followed me in the car home.As i was driving along the expressway,R started to rest her hand around my thigh and rub it gently.She slowly made her way rubbing outside
my jeans to feel my hard on.

Shogun456
16-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Bros,this was what she wore and took a pic of herself in the toilet.
Swee bo?

Personal_002.jpg - Sexy ? - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/pic/2948584)

Shogun456
16-02-2008, 04:32 PM
She cheekily asked "is it uncomfortable ? " i nod and she could see i was begging for my dick to be released.She skifully unbuckle my belt,unzipped my jeans and pull it down.My dick was so erected that it aws bursting my underwear.She leaned forward,use both her hands to pull down my underwear and breathe down my dick.She started to kiss my dickhead and move downwards teasing me to the max.

I couldn't resist her teasing further and sensing my agony,she took the whole of my dick in one swift moment."Ahhhh" My slutty FB giving me a blowjob for the first time and my dick love how the warm mouth felt.She was bobbing her head up and down and sucking my dick with the right amount of suction with her right hand going under my shirt and tickling my nipples.The feeling was "SHIOK".
She increased her pace and skillfully coordinating her mouth and hands jacking me off really quick.My left hand reach outside her top to feel those hard nipples of hers.She suddenly stopped blowing,got up and remove her top right in the middle of PIE ! I was afraid of being spotted by other drivers as she dived down straight to my dick and started sucking on it again.(luckily drive auto car or not jialat.)My left hand now move around freely feeling
her breasts and rubbing her nipples.

She looked up at me,with my dick in her hand and tounge on my dickhead,she said : "i wanna swallow ur cum". That got me super horny as she jacked me off really quick and her mouth sucking on the top of my dickhead.

Less than 2 mins later,i groaned "i am cumming i am cumming" She swallowed my whole dick as i could feel myself ejaculating my first wave of sperm and she took it down skillfully.However,the 2nd 3rd 4th wave came too quickly as she choked on my dick.

She held all of it in her mouth looked up at me and swallowed it down.OMG ! i thought this only happens in AVs,never thought it would happen to me.She proceeded with licking me clean then whispered in my ear,"you are 100$ poorer." I replied that "it was totally worth it as she started putting her top on.
I wanted to screw her a 2nd time,but she told me not today as it was not convenient.

JrBoy
16-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Bravo bro,more more keep them coming.I really love this hot and foxy chick.:D

Shogun456
17-02-2008, 11:51 PM
It was my birthday on the following thursday as she told me to make time for her on the day after work.She told me she has a surprise for me and i was very anxious waiting impatiently for that day to arrive.After having dinner at bugis with my buddies at orchard,we decided to hang out at heeren for a drink.

Guess what? I met R with a guy fren and she came over said hi and gave me a big hug wishing me happy birthday. The guy's face turned black when he saw that happen and she later introduced him to me as her Godbrother.I could see that he obviously have a likng to R,but kept it to myself.

She told me to enjoy myself and that she would be catching a 10pm movie later.I told her to enjoy herself too and proceeded back to drinking.As i was leaving around midnight,as i was driving out of the carpark,i saw R and her godbro waiting for the lift.I was curious to see what relationship were they sharing and thus i quickly drove over to her place and waited below her block.

Upon reaching her place,i waited in my car in one of lots facing the lift she would enter directly.It wasnt long before i saw another car pulling up in the carpark.No prizes for guessing who it was.As i saw R and her godbro getting out of the car,the godbro cheekily pointed to his cheek as they were about to part ways.To my surprise,she gave him a quick peck turned around and wanted to leave.But her godbro held her waist,and hugged her passionately.

Apparenly,she wasnt hugging back but just standing
there letting him hug.He started planting kisses on her cheek and slowly moving down to her neck.I could see from her expressions that she was enjoying.My dick was having a raging hard on upon seeing this live scene.However,as he started to caress her,she gently push him away winked at him and wave goodbye.I could see his face in total frustration and agony,but he couldnt force her free will could he ?

Well,after this episode,i think there is more to meet the eye to my kinky colleague.

Shogun456
19-02-2008, 12:14 AM
Fast forward abit,next day after work,we met at the lobby as usual.This time,she had a jacket all wrapped around her like dumpling like that with her business pants on.Nothing special nor sexy,i began to wonder what was the surprise.We decided to grab dinner and catch a movie.In the cinema,we took the most extreme corner seat nearer to the wall where there was no one seating beside her.It was at those cinema where the handrest could be lifted up.

Halfway through the movie,i glanced over to look at her only to see her jacket totally unbuttoned.I was shock and amazed that she wore a PINK PVC underwired bra.Literally underwire only with no cloth covering her nipples.It got my little bro stimulated immediately.Luckily,there was no one to my right as i started putting my hands around her waist slowly moving to her 2 globes.Her nipples were already harden due to the cold air con as i caress her breast gently.

She leaned back on the seat,arch her back as i could see her face in enjoyment.I leaned forward and started licking her nipples as she let out soft moans while kissing my ears.My concentration was fully on her and didnt even know what went on the screens.This babe was totally mind blowing giving me such a surprise.It really got me extremely stimulated and my dick is bursting in my pants.

I couldnt resist any further,i wanted to bonk her on the spot.However,she started unbuckling my belt,unzipping my pants and releasing my malehood out in the open.She gave it a really wet suck leaving alot of saliva on my dick and started giving me a handjob.Her handjob was as good as my DIY,she uses her palm to rub around the dickhead inbetween the foreskin then
jerking me off in quick sucessions.

She then slow down,tickle my balls alittle and then moving up to my dickhead going round in circles.Her handjob was really skillful,and occasionally she would add more lubricant by bending down giving it a long wet kiss.Within minutes of intense rubbing,masturbating,i whispered in her ears that i am cumming as she bend down,opened her mouth left the dickhead on her tounge looked up and signal me to cum in her mouth.

I blew my load straight in her mouth as my dick spasm a couple of times releasing quick blobs of sperm into her mouth.She licked every single drop of it,swallowed it and gave my dick a thorough licking before pulling my underwear back on.

Shogun456
21-02-2008, 08:57 AM
I was greedy.I wanted more and asked her to accompany me home tonight.Without much hesitation,she agreed to spend the night at my place and we left off after the movie.The minute she reached my house,she took off her jacket and walked around with her wired bra and her breasts were totally exposed.

She wriggled out of her jeans and for me to find a matching panties. It was really an erotic sight.I took out my phone from my pocket and started taking pictures of her as she covered her breasts as she made many various poses while i was snapping away.

After a couple of shots,she came over,sat on my lap,put her hands around my neck and ask me "do you like it ? " Hell yeah i do. With both her erected nipples staring straight at my face,as i bend down to wanting to lick them,she dodge away asking me to take a shower as she will give me another surprise later.This chick really got my mind blowing.She told me that unless i bath properly,or not i wouldnt get my surprise later.

After my bath,i wrapped a towel and walked into the living room.She sat me down,blindfolded me and tie my hands to both the handrest.She told me to lay back and relax and enjoy what was coming.

At first,i felt tingaling sensations on my nipples as it felt pretty cold.She started kissing my cock and blowing cold air on my dickhead and it feels really erotic.She swallowed my dick in one swift motion and i could feel two ice cube rotating around my dick.I was shocked to receive the cold treatment on my dicky and felt kinda kinky at first.The next thing i know,my dick was being engulfed in a warm wet mouth.The feeling was a little overwhelming at first as the transition from cold to hot made the hot VERY HOT !

However,as she continue sucking my dick with the warm water,it feels really good.She interchanged between warm and cold sucking my dick,licking my balls and my nipples.The feeling was wonderful,she sucks cock like a professional with the right amount of suction and swirling of tounge while moving up and down accompanied with the hand stroking.

After roughly about 10 mins or so,she stopped blowing me and started rubbing her nipples against my face.She climbed onto me,adjusted herself and started riding me like there was no tml.It feels really good to be dominated once in awhile,she was in total control pacing herself on my dick grinding it with her hips and moaning out load.She was moaning "i am cummingggg cumminggg" as i could feel the spasms in her vagina walls as my dick was about to erupt.

She knew that i was about to cumm and she increased her pace as i was groaning and moaning away.My dick started pulslating and i could feel waves and waves of sperm shooting inside her.She held my head tightly as her grinding slowed down and her body started to jerk with every sperm shot.

Shogun456
21-02-2008, 08:59 AM
This is one of the pic i took of my colleague.Take a look bros and comment see whether kinky or not :D

naughty.jpg - kinky outfit ! - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/pic/2986633)

first hole
21-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Wa your colleague damn sexy leh ....:D

gentleman
21-02-2008, 09:51 AM
:eek: so sexy ! u r lucky guy

Hades
21-02-2008, 09:53 AM
The first pic, boobs looks big, but the bikini one, not so big :eek:

ChuiTaLan
21-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Bro, thxs for sharing her pics wif us. Pls post some more! :D
She got GREAT BODY! U're 1 hell of a lucky guy!

ziyi
21-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Wa, damn sexy , lau nua liao

andythai
21-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Bro I salute you man wish that I had such a colleague in my office;)

Shogun456
21-02-2008, 09:56 PM
bros any pic for u guys ! the reso not very good though.She is quite good at covering,but can slightly see her nipples zaogeng :D

naughty1.JPG - Kinky 2 - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/pic/2989671)

enjoy !!

AD69
21-02-2008, 11:40 PM
You are very lucky to have such a colleague.

yellowmilk
22-02-2008, 09:35 AM
your company veri eng hor , everyday can rabba rabba like no need to work . Any vacancy can ask your boss to hire me ?:D

great story and pics. keep em flowing!

ferlari
22-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Very good sexy colleague that u have....:D

Well, it's quite exciting to do in ofx... got experience before.;)

NeoGuy
22-02-2008, 11:08 AM
You very lucky guy have so nice gals at your work place.
Me got only 2 and both very old married plus totally not my type :mad:

Shogun456
23-02-2008, 01:05 AM
The following weekend,i asked her out only to be rejected and told me that she was spending time with her frens and they were going to club.Well,much to my disappointment,i decided to join my friends down at st james.Told her that i would like to see what she was wearing as she MMS me a few of her photos.

Fast forward to the night,i was there with a bunch of buddies drinking away shouting at the top of our voices trying to communicate with each other.It wasnt about late midnight when i was getting tipsy walking towards the toilet that i saw someone familiar in the corner of my eye.I saw R wearing a black halter top that was totally barebacked that she couldnt put on any traditional bra with a really short denim skirt and a pair of boots.
My my,she looked really fuckable.I wanted to go approach her,but there was a guy that came beside her,put his arms around her waist and they started walking off.I couldnt really comfirm who it was or whether i knew him as the lighting wasnt too good.

Shogun456
23-02-2008, 01:12 AM
bros,this is the mms pic that i received. once again,not apologise for the not very good reso.

mms.JPG - mms - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/pic/2996871)

Xixo
23-02-2008, 01:41 AM
Nice back view. :p

Usually if you are working in stocks, sales related or HR type such scenes are not hard to get.

------------------------------------------------------
As a kitten,your world is filled with fantasy and excitement yet easy to satisfy by simple act of play.
As life goes by, you started tasting your meat, brushing away the smell of milk.
Now as life standards increase, so is your appetite to satisfy your hunger.
You see the surrounding world much bigger then you once live in.
Energetic and wild, you tend to explore every corner of the living space and adventure was the only thing you wish for at that moment.
Finally your instinct to mate kicks in, that once playful character cease to exist, you tends to settle for quick snacks once awhile desire to have fresh meat yet licking away the stain as soon as possible.
As age caught up, you tend to fight to the last breath and blood for your prized territorial rights and mate.
That excitement and wildness was no longer shown on the now weary face, only numerous battle scars of past shows the proud history of yours............

Shogun456
24-02-2008, 12:46 AM
After going to the toilet,i went around to look for R,only to see her at a table with about 4 guys.There was another girl around,i remember R introducing her to me b4,it was her fren Gwen.When R first intro Gwen to me, she was kinda plain looking with not much make up on.However,she looked totally different when she is clubbing.OMG!

Time to psycho R to bring her along when we club the next time.Back to the topic.Gwen was wearing a this white tube top which was really short and jeans.I could see they were drinking hard liqour as i saw R getting kinda touchy and flirty already.I observed them for around 5 mins or so but nothing happened just the kind of typical guessing game and drinking going on. I started to get bored and asked a few of my frens to go on the dance floor to pick up some babes.It was not long later when i could see R and 2guys heading towards the dance floor.

When they hit the dance floor,the guys around were staring at R as she was sandwiched by 2 guys.They were really happening as i could see one of them being touchy and molesting R all over as she dirty danced to them both.R was resting both her hands on the neck of the guy in front of her while grinding her ass on the guy behind her.Lets name the guy in front F and behind B.F had his hands around her waist and B was rubbing his groin against R's ass .The sight was mind boggling as i took out my HP,sms her asking where was she.I could see F taking out her phone from his pocket passing it to her.

Her reply was "dancing with my guy frens at st james." She then returned the phone to him for safekeeping.When i sent a 2nd sms,he didnt hand over her phone to her as i observed.He was practically moving his hands around her back moving to her neck and just above her breasts.From my view,F signalled B to come closer as he point to R and i could see that she had no resistance even though when she felt another pair of hands moving around her waist.I saw B moving his hands into her top and started rubbing her breasts under her top as R's expression was changing and her eyes were half close.F wasted no time working on her neck as they were practically raping her on the dance floor.

F then started working on her front moving his hand to her thighs and slowly rubbing her vagina under her skirt.My dick was extremely hard from this sight as thoughs of her having a 3some tonight was running thru my mind.She was enjoying every moment of it as she hugged F tightly and started kissing him and i could see her facial expression like as if she was moaning while B continue to squeeze her boobs.

The fun was spoiled when Gwen and the other 2 guys came on the dancefloor as the action started breaking up.Nothing much happened, just the normal dancing and shaking around.Fast forward to about 3 am and they started leaving the club.I had a evil thought in mind to follow the taxi and see where R went.

3xistanc3
24-02-2008, 01:58 AM
awesome dude. and she's really got a sucha hot bod.
cheers!

Green Dragon
24-02-2008, 10:09 AM
I like office stories. Please continue. Don't leave us hanging.

Cheers!

nevi1977
24-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Wow! Got 1 ribbon at the front of the panties she is wearing. Machiam waiting for you to "unwrap" the present like that :D :D

Shogun456
24-02-2008, 08:27 PM
haha..thanx all bros for your compliments,her kinky outfit really made me damn excited.

Shi Jin
24-02-2008, 10:09 PM
haha..thanx all bros for your compliments,her kinky outfit really made me damn excited.

Well it got us excited too! Got more?

travelmate4720
24-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Bro shogn,i really envy with u leh......damn song to hav such fling.:D

Shogun456
26-02-2008, 11:26 AM
The cab dropped off gwen and it was left with R and F in there.I followed them till the cab arrived at R's place and i could see both of them get off the cab.I pretended the take my time to pay the cab driver while observing where did they go.When i saw R getting off the cab,she was really drunk as i could see F hugging her trying to get her moving.

Throughout,i could see his hands roaming around squeezing and groping.R was practically dead to the world as i couldnt see any response from her.I saw them entering the lift as i slowly made my way out of the cab to the lift to see which floor they got off.

I remembered R stayed on the 4th floor,however,the lift ended up on the 12 floor which was the highest.Out of my curiousity,i went all the way up to the 12th floor and tip toed while looking out for them.I couldnt find them around and as i creeped nearer to the stairs,i could here slight noises.I made my way down towards the 11th storey slowly while peeking down.

I saw R lying on the stairway with F sitting beside her.At first,he just tried nudging her,whispering to her and tapping her shoulder trying to wake her up.Seeing no response,he slowly moved his hand across her breast,down to her tummy patted her and called out her name.Seeing even no response from her,he started to move under her top,and was auto roaming moving his hands all over.

R was stiring alittle and this got F even bolder as he started lifting her top up exposing her breasts.Her nipples were covered by nipple stickers as i saw F peeling them off and her nipples were already harden and erected.He bend forward,started to take her left nipple into his mouth and started licking and slurping on it.R's breathing got heavier but there still wasnt any response from her.

I wondered if she is dead drunk or pretending to be asleep as F carried on painting her body grabbing her boobs sucking on her nipples.He continued working on her,moving his hands under her skirt and started removing her T-string.He lifted her skirt exposing her pussy out in the open too.

Bigbluebird
26-02-2008, 02:31 PM
More please :D

Shogun456
29-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Not sure if she is totally drunk or just playing afool,i knew i had to do something.I remembered that my hp was left with him and the first thing that came to my mind was call her.When i called,i could see his expression tensed up as he took the phone out of his pocket.In a fluster,he quickly hanged up my call and focus his attention back to R. That was when i know i needed to do something as she is totally drunk.

A evil plan came up my sleeve as i had to act quickly,i decided to chiong and try my luck.I made footsteps noises and upon reaching near them as i reach near them,i shouted "Eh,what do you think you are doing ?" He stood there,stunned for the moment as many thoughts went thru my mind.Shit,what if he comes over to beat me and worst still pretended like as if nothing has happened.In an instance,he panicked and before i knew it,he picked himself up and ran as quickly as possible :D Hahaha,lucky my plan never back fire and i must be thanking my lucky stars.She was lying there totally naked and my dick was super erected.

I was afraid that F might come back to see if she is still there,i quickly dressed her up and slowly carried her back down to her house.As i approached the lift,i heard footsteps running very fast and guessed it must have been F running back to find her.I quickly went into the lift and brought her down to her floor.Upon reaching her house,i knocked on her door for a couple of minutes,there was no response.I searched her bag,found her house keys and made my way in myself.I let her down on her sofa,as i went around her home.This is the first time i entered her place and no one was at home.I must be thanking my lucky stars as i started roaming around her house in curiousity.

There were 3 bedrooms in total,as i entered the first one,i saw R's parents which was nothing much to look at.Then i went into the next room which was R's.As i entered her room,i noticed that her com was left on as i went over to on the monitor.Her msn was left open and i saw many blinking messages.I quickly glance thru to find nothing interesting,just a few guys pm her "hi darling are u there","hi babe" those typical flirty lines.I proceeded to carry R back into her room and went over to her wardrobe,search for a towel and proceeded to bathing.

After bathing,i went back into her room feeling all horny as i never tried bonking a drunk babe before.I started stripping her naked on her bed,took the towel and wiped her body.She stirred in her sleep as the wet towel hits her face.Suddenly,i heard the door opened and there were some noises outside.I quickly rushed over,locked the door and off the lights.I just sat in front of the com wondering who it was.I overheard 2male's voice and a female.I guessed it must have been R's bro and his friends.Nothing interesting happened,just the sort of hanging out.My attention was then focus back on R.She was lying totally naked on her bed,like an open invitation
to screw her.

I laid beside her,licked her all over and started to bonk her.The feeling was kinda weird,like bonking a dead fish like that.However,my mind focused back to the time where she was on the staircase and my dick was all erected again.I imagined my beloved R being raped by F.They feeling initally was weird,it was filled with jealously,hatred then ultimately lust.I was increasing my pace screwing her harder and deeper as i could hear her breathing get louder and moans were coming out of her mouth.The intense feeling was starting to build up on my balls as i blowed my load all inside her.

Artic
29-02-2008, 03:26 PM
nice story, good effort....keep them cumming...:D :D

director66
29-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Sorry TS, just wanted to contribute something.

Used to have this colleague, very petite, not say very pretty but sweet and super friendly. She is about 1 head shorter than me and has been at the company about 1.5 yrs longer. Assigned to mentor me in my work so had a lot of interactions with her.

She super likes to smile a lot and when she talks, tends to move very close to you (don't know if it's her habit but trust me, i really notice it when girls invade within 20cm of my personal space) with a lot of animated gestures.

Whenever we sit down to discuss how i'm coping at work, i can literally feel her breath...although she doesn't have big boobs, probably A+, can always see her "breast canal" when she leans towards me. Somemore she likes to wear spagetti with cardigan draped over. I actually know of another colleague who likes her a lot too...

Every time we sit together, can always feel her body warmth, esp at the hip and arm/shoulder region when we have to squeeze, i always have to stop myself from steaming cos my pants would show if we stood up to go off. The soft frangrance of her hair can really make me fantasize (remember she's abt 1 head shorter than me, sitting down also. And the fantasy is me grabbing her petite waist and inserting my stiff rod into her tight little love hole...And because she's a small-eater, we would share food and drinks, man the straw! happy just to slurp her lingering saliva. Ahhhhhhhhh, i know, i'm a pervert :o

Despite the fact that she was abt to get married, would always tease her and flirt with her out-rightly or thru smses.

She: "Stop fooling around and go find a girlfriend already. So old already."
Me: "No point la...the one i like *look longingly at her*...is getting married already."
She: " AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You ah! Can you don't like this or not?"
Me: "I am happy for you....yet sad for myself..."
She: "Eh! Don't like that har! Keep saying this kind of thing..."

And so on. I just love teasing her...how i wish i can hug her....

Very bad because she doesn't really stop me, just say something to the effect of a small slap on the back of my naughty hands, always with a reprimanding yet restrained glean in her eyes... Which curiously always boosts my ego...like she's enjoying it (behind this facade of telling me off), basking in my longing for her...argh! :(

Cannot tahan, everytime remember her small petite frame always get a hard-on...don't know whether it's seow cheong now or what, perfectly decent shy girl also can fantasize until like that...

oh man, now got the urge again. Got to go jack off. :o

andythai
09-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Bro shogun456 waiting for your updates.....

Shogun456
09-03-2008, 05:29 PM
thanx bro andythai,actually tot my thread died already. thats why quite demoralised no updates. will post my update latest by tonight :)

Shogun456
09-03-2008, 06:23 PM
It was only recently that i found out my petite R use to be a C-cupper when she was younger but a little plumper and lost weight and became B.I cannot imagine if i knew her back then.

The next update :

The next morning,when R woked up,she was surprised to see me lying beside her.We chatted alittle and i explained to her what happened the night before.

At first,she was in a daze and only responded a few minutes later.She told me that she knew F,(his real name is ric) quite some time back. She told me that when she was with her ex,Ric was her ex's buddy and that they were very close and often hanged out together.They would even travel overseas together sharing a hotel room to save money.

Ric always had a thing for R and would often get close to her etc etc.He was always very touchy with her,putting his hand around her waist
or wrapping his hands over her shoulders when taking photographs.Her ex didnt thought much of it and so didnt R.

It was my ex's birthday that night and he booked a chalet inviting
a few of his buddies including ric.Not knowing then that Ric had a planned up his sleeve as even he knew about her little secrets about being flirty when she gets drunk.

As usual,when it it a guy's birthday,all his buddies would toast to him and make him as drunk as possible.She told me that she dressed sexily that night as she wanted to make her bf happy in bed.She was in a pair of really short shorts and wearing a tube not wearing a bra just 2 nipple stickers.Ric's eye was obviously glaring at her huge tits and he couldnt get his eyes off her.

He kept proposing toastes to me and my ex and before i knew it,my ex was in the toilet throwing up and was so drunk that he fell asleep.

AD69
09-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Do continue with the story.

Luffy18
09-03-2008, 10:29 PM
carry on wif ur story bro...

GoeGoeGoe
10-03-2008, 12:47 AM
yeah upZ :D

camping here :D

DayRider
10-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Keep it up, bro.. waiting for more..

andythai
10-03-2008, 06:08 PM
So bro r u still making out with your sexy colleague? ;)

10-03-2008, 08:42 PM
To all bros,here is a picture to stimulate how she looks like.This was what she wore the 2nd time we were at sentosa.

I cannot see the pic leh, something wrong?

Shogun456
10-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I immediately rushed over to help him and Ric came over to help,get him cleaned and brought him to bed.I followed down and entertained the guys awhile playing guessing games with them and drinking away. as it was approaching 2am,most of them returned leaving only me and Ric alone.

I went to take a shower as i was very tipsy and about to reach my threshold
limit.I tooked off my nipple stickers and wore back my tube top.I was oblivious that my nipples were hard and sticking out from my tube top as i walked out of the shower.

I saw Ric sitting outside the chalet and was still drinking.I went over to check if he was alright and he started to cry.He turned around,hugged me and started sobbing while he rested his head on my breasts.
I was feeling a little uncomfortable but i didnt touch much of it as i stroked his head trying to console him.

He then explained to me that he was having some relationship problems and asked me to accompany him to drink more.Not wanting to reject him,i just sat beside him and we continued drinking.I was starting to get drunk and my face was flushed.

He started to put his hands around my shoulder moving in circles rubbing them.I was starting to get drunk and flirty as i just rested on his shoulders and he slowly moved his hands down to my waist.He held me up,and made me sit on his laps as he whispered sweet nothings to me.

Shogun456
10-03-2008, 09:38 PM
thanx all bros for ur encouragements. yes bro andythai,i am still bonking the brains out of her. but this few days,getting abit bored already,thinking of trying different stuffs :D see whether sucessful anot.if yes will definetly post FR out here.:)

Shogun456
10-03-2008, 10:50 PM
bro 4896,i am not too sure what has happened to the link. Last updates for the night :

Ric : You are gorgeous you know ?
R : Really ?? I dunno (as i sticked my tounge out at him)
Ric : Well,i always find u attractive =P
(he started to put his hands around both my waist hugging me.)
R : Well well,too bad i am already attached.

He looked deeply into my eyes and i just stared back at him as he leaned forward and started planting kisses on my lips.We started a tounge fight as i could taste the alcohol in his mouth.I could feel his hands running
around my back.

He then proceeded licking my earlobes kissing my cheek moving down to my neck area.I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter yearning to get screwed as i was sitting of his erected dick and feeling the full size of it.

He slowly peeled my tube down as he gently kiss my neck moving down to my tits while slowly rolling down exposing my breasts.I felt shivers down my spine as my nipples were being expose out in the cold wind.Ric was really skillfulled.He licked around my nipples but not paying attention to them making me yearn for more.

As his warm and moist tounge rested on my nipple,i let out a soft moan as i arch my back holding the back of his head down.I felt really horny and wanted him more,but my rational mind got the better of me as i stopped him and told him that we had too much of a drink as i got off his lap,adjusted my tube back and proceeded back to my bed.

He stood up,held my hand and pointed to his dick saying its really sore and asked if i could just help him ejaculate.I was curious how big his dick is as we moved back inside the chalet.

sexytoy.com.sg
10-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Keep up the good story! :)

11-03-2008, 05:01 PM

bro, can you try again to see if your link is working? I tried here tried there but nothing was shown leh.

But other pics were ok, nice pics I would say :D

andythai
11-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Waiting to learn more from you Bro Shogun :D

parn_t
11-03-2008, 09:30 PM
He stood up,held my hand and pointed to his dick saying its really sore .....

Bros,

The above line was great!

AD69
11-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Looking forward more updates.

Shogun456
11-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Bro 4896,the picture really cant see,but i honestly cant rem which pic was it.Pardon me,if any bros out there can rem which one was it dun mind helping me repost ? thanx.

Continue :

He closed the door behind him and he slowly lowered his pants.I was amazed by the size of his dick.I had never seen a dick this side in reality before.It had to be at least 6-7 inches and was very thick compared to my ex.I being to feel my pussy getting wetter as my mouth was watering to eat that cock.As he came closer to me with his dick totally exposed,i could feel my heart beat faster and faster.

I was totally stunned by this amazing sight that i couldnt get my eyes off his dick.I just stood there,didnt move as he wrapped his hands around my waist and asked if i like what i saw.He then pushed me down as his dick was totally in my face.He ordered me to suck it as he held the back of my head and rested his dick on my licks.

The temptation was just to much to bear as i wanted to taste that big thick cock in my mouth.I slowly parted my lips,licking the tip of his dick head and i could see his face in agony as he wanted more.I held his dick with my hands as i reached down and gently licked his balls.

Ric started to moan as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the teasing that was presented to him.I then pushed his foreskin back and began licking the intersection.Ric couldnt stand the teasing much further as he held the back of my head and drove his dick all the way into my mouth.I choked on
it alittle initially.

However,i started licking it like a kid that was presented with a lollipop as i continued to suck on his dick increasing my pace.I stopped for a moment to catch my breath as my hands continue to give him a handjob.I then contine to increase my suction as i held his dick with my whole palm manoveuring it along with my mouth back and forth.In no time to come,he groaned and moaned and told me that he was cumming as he pulled his dick out and started jerking off in front of my face.

I closed my eyes and waited in anticipation and with one final groaned,i could feel his thick hot cum shooting all over my face and some into my mouth. It tasted sweet as i rolled in around my mouth,swallowed it and licked my lips enjoying the taste of his cum.

Next update : Her first MMF

DarthRevan
11-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Hot story! Keep it going :D

simb1
12-03-2008, 01:24 AM
Darn gd real life encounter. Always a topic to look upon wheneva i surf Sammyboy ;)

Cheers!

Shogun456
13-03-2008, 02:41 PM
I went to wash up,and proceeded back to sleep with my pussy still unsatisfied.I needed a dick in my pussy as i went over to my ex and started stimulating him.Although he was drunk,i could feel his dick slowly harden as i took off his boxers,taking off my own shorts and g-string
and rode him furiously.

I was moaning at the top of my voice and i could feel spasms in my pussy.All of a sudden,i could hear the door lock unclick and i was shocked when Ric entered the room as i was totally naked with a dick up my pussy.He pretended to see if my ex had any reaction and seeing no reaction from him,he asked "need help?".

He caught me in a very vulnerable position as i was still extremely horny after taking his big dick in my mouth.He came in,hugged me from behind as i continued riding my ex.He was massaging my breasts,giving my nipples occasional squeezes as i arch my back looked up at him and we began french kissing.

As Ric watched this live show,he was starting to get aroused and he removed his pants stood up and place his dick at my mouth.It was my first "threesome" experience if you really count it.Ric couldnt controlled much longer as he carried my off my ex's dick place me on the bed in a kneeling position and drove his dick straight into my pussy.I moaned out loud as my pussy was filled with that thick long cock and it felt really good taking in such a long dick.

My moaning were getting louder and louder and Ric started groaning,how do u like me fucking ur bitch andy.Btw,my ex's name is andy.He was certainly enjoying fucking me right in front of andy and i was also enjoying every moment of his cock.After pumping me for another good 10 minutes,he groaned "i am cumming" as he turned me around,and cummed all over
my breasts.

As andy suddenly started stirring in his sleep,we panicked and quickly ran out of the room.We then proceeded to the toilet and bath together as he soaped every single inch of my body and we began hugging and frenching like lovers.I spent the night over in his room sleeping naked in his bed cuddling and groping each other.When it was approaching 5am,i woke up and wanted to get back to andy's room.

I began staring at his limp dick and got horny again.I licked his balls,slowly stimulating his dick making it erected once again.I was addicted to this big cock as i started licking his pee hole,taking his full hard dick into my mouth again.

ytytytyt
17-03-2008, 11:50 AM
please don't end now.. lol

Lightsultra
19-03-2008, 01:59 AM
I never like to play & shit on my own backyard....once you get caught or worst...if jealousy between 2 chicks takes over...it'll be the end of the world & might ends up losing the job as well.

Shogun456
19-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Bro lightsultra,i understand where u are coming from. Well,my co. quite big la and got so many dept. So if lets say anything really happen is just dun face each other lor. Before i knew this babe,i prob only see her once a week and that is cause we pass by each other nia mah.

Anyway,last fri she came into the office wearing a super mini skirt and asked if i liked it =P. will try to update as soon as i have time.

r.bmp - Miniskirt - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/pic/3176683)

Shogun456
19-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Last Friday afternoon,R came over to my desk and was immediately noticed by the guys in my dept. Her skirt was really short and mind boggling as she walked into my dept,she made heads turn. Her denim skirt was alittle flared and the type that you wanna look into totally.

She walked over to my desk smiled cheekily and started flirting with me. The guys were filled with envy as most of them were practically drooling over her legs. She then wrote on a piece of paper on my desk "Guess what i am
wearing underneath? " OMG.

My dick immediately harden as she dropped her pen "unintentionally" faced her back at me,bend over keeping her legs straight as she picked up her pen. I nearly explode in my pants to see her naked love hole right in my
face while all my colleagues and everyone else was around. She then turned around and wrote "like it?" as she walked off back to her own dept.

Golden Road
19-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Nice stories, hope more to come :)

andythai
20-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Bro Shogun wat a great experience, everyday go office sure high morale not like me my office gals all CMI :o

Shogun456
22-03-2008, 08:42 PM
I messaged her on msn and this was the rough conversation.
S : You nuaghty girl,not afraid that others might see ?
R : Haha,not so easy one la =P
S : What prompted you to go bare below ? :P
R : Dunno,just feeling kinda kinky and horny =P
S : Wow,then u must be yearning for a hard dick?
R : Ya lor,i am deprived =P
Upon hearing that,my dick started to get hard again and i decided to try my luck.
S : How about meeting me in the deserted storeroom on the top level. :)
R : Haha,look who is the one that bth =P
S : Well,u are the one that got me all hard :)
R : Ok lor,see u in 10 mins time,i got a surprise for u.

I was anticipating her arrival as i waited impatiently for her to arrive. To my amaze,she came up holding a file clutching it to her breasts.
When she saw me,she held the file down as i could see her hard nipples poking thru her yellow top.My dick was impatient and wanted to strip
her naked the moment she arrived.I held her hand,brought her into the storeroom and we started hugging and kissing.She stopped me,took off her
top as her twin peaks were staring at me. "Don wanna crumple me clothes la" she said as she sticked out her tounge at me. Her nipples were already
erected and i started licking her neck area as she put her hands around my neck and held me closely. I moved down south to her breasts licking her
nipples and teasing her while she moaned in excitement. Her hands were unbuckling my belt trying to remove my pants.

In one swift motion,she tooked out my belt,unbuckle my pants,unzipped it and it felt to the ground. My dick sprang to life releasing it out as she took the whole of it deepthroating it. It felt really good seeing this chick swallowing my dick as she alternated with fast and slow, powerful suction and twirling of her tongue. Suddenly,she stopped kneel on the floor and signalled me to lift up her skirt. I could see her pussy getting really wet as there were white liquid slowly oozing out as she begged me to stop staring and start fucking her.

It was extremely lubricated as her pussy engulfed the whole of my dick in one quick thrust. I pumped her in that position,grabbing her tits from behind and twitching her nipples as she moaned louder and louder. She then dirty talked to me,saying things like cum in me,i wanna feel ur hot cum in my pussy. The talking got me extremely excited as i blew my load in her after a good 5-10mins.

steamystreamsg
22-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Damn exciting msn

funnyfunnyomg
23-03-2008, 04:16 AM
nice story! continue continue :p:D:D

andythai
23-03-2008, 07:30 AM
Yah man its getting from hot to hotter then hottest;)

AD69
23-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Dun stop......carry on with the story.

andythai
19-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Bro how is your romp with your colleague any updats? ;)

Shogun456
19-04-2008, 12:32 PM
erm, yes, we are still bonking the brains out of each other, but i am also interested to listen to other samsters and their colleagues mah. But apparently, not many pple sharing about their experiences :(

AD69
19-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Not many people is as lucky as you mah. I know I'm one of them. :(

Van Persie
19-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Haha all the lao jiaos like not so lucky, lucky ones usually sin jiaos :eek:
I wonder why ... :D

andythai
19-04-2008, 07:18 PM
me too not tat lucky lei:p