PDA

View Full Version : Love for Mature woman

Pages : 1 [2]

Criminalz
24-09-2008, 06:08 PM
bro, you know i siiiiiibeeeeeiiiiii respect you one. In fact, everyday before i sleep i will wish you all the best and think of you.

I love mature ladies and also into incest but not my own mother or sister, which i dun have, or my aunty or my grandmother.

anyway, i hope you happy to read my post and also like desker mentioned, you looking for 3 or 4 or 5some. let me know. I am very turn on and wanna share this experience with you too. (AKA free fuck).

:D

ivy67
24-09-2008, 06:10 PM
bro, you are interested 3some, but i don't like, i like 69 anyone can pm me

ml1138
25-09-2008, 04:37 AM
bro, you are interested 3some, but i don't like, i like 69 anyone can pm me

if you are ok I am ok, I'm also into 69...:p;)

unger
25-09-2008, 05:10 PM
haha ya lor.
Trying exchanging the points at the petrol station or NTUC lah, see what you get.

It's the power that matters, why so many people crazy over the points?
Ok lah, Unger I give you +4 for a start. You better write more for the brudders here.

thank you bro bangster, i am not that much consent about the points thingy.
cos it seem that nobody is reading and if nobody put comment on that particular thread it will sink to the further of the forum. I will need sometime to jangle with my work and my commitment to the bros here. Please forgive for short fall of time. I dont want to let any of the participant in my stories to know that i am letting the lights out of the window.

With the latest respond, i will not stop till i reveal everything till it is to date of the latest happening.

BROs, holding tight. here we go again.

unger
25-09-2008, 06:50 PM
PART 9....................

Since it is another off day for my gf, i could not find any reason not to keep her companied, so i spend the afternoon at home clearing things here and there, cook some special makan and so on. But i intentionally left those toys on the table. Bro doesnt like me much so he wont go near my table.

Gf mom came home a little later than usually, but was just in the right moment, after my gf got up and was in the bathroom. We planned to go to the beach for a drink and maybe have fun on our own. Once my gf mom knew that we have plans, immediately she push me onto the sofa and put my dick out and into her mouth like a hungry wolf. She said she dont want to take it after my gf took the first round. I am actually quite worried about my health when i am servicing 3 of them all in 1 day. She gave me a real good suck, so much so that i cant help releasing everything into her mouth. It was a scary experience as gf was in the toilet and lucky she knew her mom was back, so from the toilet she walked straight into the bathroom without looking into the living hall.

After dining at home, we made our way to the beach, got ourselve a table right at the far end of the lounge area, and got ourselve a few jugs of beer and down like not drinking for years. we were talking away when suddenly my gf took out the remote panty and waved it in front of me, i was shock that she brought that out too. We talk for about an hour or so and down about 3 jugs of beer, i was already having the feel from the beer when my gf ordered another 3 jugs. We talked about everything and of cos about our fantasies. While talking away, my gf took the panties out and wear it right on the spot. I was saying to myself, lucky it is weekday and there wasnt much people that night.

I could see from the reflection of the moonlight, that my gf was already wet at her pussy. She took awhile to ajust the panty to her comfortable spot and thrown me the remote. Instantly, i turned it on at low speed and told her that we are going to be real wild that night. we were going to play Big 2 and if she lost, i will up the vibrating speed and if she win i will either go down on her to give her a lick or reduce the speed and let her give me a blow job. She agreed without hesitation and we proceeded. Win and lose came and go, we had our individual share of fun that night and at the same time madly drinking. My gf have her legs spreaded for me to have a clearer view of how wet and how her juice was flowing. At time i cant resist and before i can lose the game i will go down to lick her juice. Time flies and it was about 3am and we have to go. Still with the vibrator on, i help my girl friend to the and put her on the front seat. Told her to wait for me, as need to go to the toilet.

While release myself from the heavy drinking, i realised that the lady working in the pub was sitting in one cubicle drunk. Wow!!!!! I thought how lucky i am to be able to see her in there. But to my surprised, she was only high but not drunk, she told me she saw everything we done earlier and it was crazy for her. She said she did not expect me to go down on my gf in the public. i Said i though nobody can see us there. She told me, it was pretty fine at firs tuntil she saw my gf struggling to put on her panty that caught her attention. It was then, did she decided to let her staffs go back at 1230am and keep the pub running so tha ti can still order more beer while at the same time she will be watching us. I got her number and said will call her. she help me to my car and saw that my gf was already dead drunk, she pushed me against my booth and pressed her body onto me, i could feel her breast firm and big against my chest, i wasted no time since this is a fall from heaven, i tapped her should to indicate for her to go down on me. But before she goes down, she tucked something into my pocket and said it was for me. Did not bother much about it, and enjoyed her blow job there. After shifting herself here and there for a while, i could see her mini flare skirt already upped on her upper thigh, they were fair and smooth, and i used my leg to push her thigh apart to more of her thigh, when i saw that she did not object but pulled her skirt up and oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was without her panty. Something hit the back of my mind and i pull whatever she put into my pocket out, it was her panty, already with her juice.

I did not want to wait further, tapped her head to ask her on her feets and this time round, i went down on her, she was really juicy and she was sweet really sweet. She have small puffy and clean shaved pussy. I could not resist from having a good feel of it with my hand going between her legs and her pussy. Her juice was flowing like she was having a good screw. After have all that i wanted from her i turned her around and entered her from the back. she was tight and i mean really tight. Though she is not young, but she said she dont not have a bf with her. She told me she is not the boss here but she is in-charged of the whole pub. I did her hard and fast, squeezing her 2 B-cupped and released my seed onto her butt. Told her i have to send my gf back and will call her.

I was really excited as i was afraid my gf will get out of the car or whatever. JUst my ass luck, i would say.

Reached the carpark back home, carried my gf all the way from the car up to the door of the house. I was thinking how shall i open the door with such a load on me. Next time came to my mind was to knock on SIL window for her to open the door for us. She came to the door and help me brought my gf to bed. I went to the bathroom and saw her in the toilet without closing the door, she got a shock but relief when she saw it was me. I stripped to my birthday suit and took a shower. Before i could do anything, SIL stopped me and took a closer look at my willy and asked me, did i brought my gf to hotel, i told her we went to the beach to drink and chatted. She did not believe me and questioned me on why was my willy so lifeless, i dont know how to answer her but told her that willy was waiting for her to do CPR. I was lucky that she just gave willy a few stroke and said she is tired and looking forward to our next fun session but she add that she want to go out of the house with me. i replied saying to go malaysia will be nice as she can say to hatch a ride from me to go back for visit to her parents. She was gladed to hear the suggestion and went back to her room. Deep in my mind was, lucky she did not give me a BJ cos i knew i was not able to come again in any short timing, i was totally wore out. After the shower, i down 2 bottle chicken essence and went between my gf and her mom. I just cant keep my hands to myself, i place my hands on my gf mom breasts and started rubbing. They were just what i like to feel after a hard day "work". Actually that was the way i gave morning call to her, She was awake and was enjoying it without letting me know. Soon i was tired out and rest my face on her breast and pushed her shirt aside to suck her nipple, it was then did i know she was awake. She let me suck on her breast till i fell asleep then she wash up and go to work.

At that moment, i was thinking to myself , how lucky i am to service 3 woman in the same house, but when the pub lady came into the picture i was worried if i were to contact any dieseae i will be dome.

Too Be continue........................

unger
25-09-2008, 06:53 PM
To all bros who appreciated my composition, pls give me some pointers of how i can improve it to suit you better.

Example:\
too long winded
too much into details
to draggy
etc etc

All comments are welocme but please be nice.

Thank you.

GongCB
26-09-2008, 01:30 AM
unger,

Ur flair n style is just right,..just carry on...any change and the story will not be "smooth" anymore..
awaiting for next installment!
btw which pub u go to hur?

ilovepantyhose
26-09-2008, 09:19 AM
nice story bro!! keep it up :p

unger
02-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Here we go again>>>>>>>>>>

PART 10.........

Things just go as normal after i bought the toys and panty. Nothing interesting as gf was on night shift for a while and i was left to stay at home alone in the day till in the afternoon when gf mom comes back. So i was like the maid of the house, doing the marketing and house work. Since i am doing all the work, i usually kept the main door open and so are the windows facing the corridor. Neighbour from the very next door also alway kept their door opened. We knew each other quite well as alway seeing when we step out of the house.

It was just another day doing the laundries and cleaning the house, when my neighbour came back from picking her sons from school. She stopped at our door to say hello but she let her childs get in first. I was doing some potted plants gardening at the corridor then.

At first she asked about my gf work schedule and we chatted and discussed about been at home in the afternoon and such. Then we talked further into the life style of the people in my gf house. She kind of wanted to know more about our side. I was chatting and doing the potted plants and puffing away, when suddenly she went back into her house to check on her sons, came back told me they have went to nap. She asked for a cigarette and joint me puffing away. She was wearing a denim skirt which was about mid thigh length, with her back facing me and peeping into her house to ensure that her boys dont come out and see her smoke, i took the oppotunities to take a peep up from behind. I could not see anything but just her butt cheeks. They were round fair and smooth. Deep in my heart, how wonderful it could be if i ever get to lay my hand on her.

She sat down on her door step to chat and asked me more about my gf work. She was trying to find out when was my gf home and when was she not. I was fast to corner her, and made her come to the point.

She said there was once she heard moaning heavy, and moaning lasted for a long time and it came from out kitchen window and it was around 6pm. And from all that she collected from me, she pressume that my gf was not home yet. She asked me whether i knew of SIL and her husband dare to do things at the kitchen or did my gf mom brought home her bf or such. Immediately it came to my mind, was i did my gf mom at the kitchen the other day. I told her nothing of that sort or probably the neighbour down stair. She dropped the topic and asked about my sex life with my gf. I thought it will be good that i can lead her in as well. So told her that usually we have sex 3 to 4 times aday and of cos if time permit we do play some games too. She was curious and wanted to know what we do as she said she alway hear noise from our house most of the time when she walk pass.

I told her i will leave the corner window not lock so that she can open a little to see what is happening in this house rather then asking me. She was a little embrassed but agreed with the arrangement. All this while when i was talking to her, i was taking peep at her when i realised that she was sited on the door step with her legs crossed facing me. i could see her cream coloured netted panty, from dry to wet patch appearing. I knew she was wet and tried to wonder for more things to happened. I tricked her to go check her sons just in case they are not asleep and heard our conversation. She was caution too and took my advise and at the same time i took her i need to go to the toilet too. As i dont have the habit of wearing underwear at home i only put on a knee length shorts.

I took a while and went back to finish my gardening. Neighbour can back but did not sit down anymore, i was scolding myself for being too smart. Packed up everything and just stay at the corridor to chat. Offered her another cigarette and she puffe off with it. She started again about my gf and i asking how did we do it when my gf mom is around and how was it possible for me to be in the same room with my gf mom when my gf work night shift. It seem to me she wanted to prompt more into it. I started wit htell her initially we were do it in the toilet in the night, but until sometimes back, we decided to take teh risk and do it in the room quietly. She was kind of getting into the stories and she went to pull a stool to be sited.

I was having my back on the wall facing her house and she just put the stool facing me. I was like Ho Seh Liow. I asked her why the stool when she can just sat on the floor, she brush me off murbling something which i could not make up. Did not bother and asshe was resting her butt on to the stool, i forcused my eyes to look up her skirt again. This time i could see that she was without her panty, least my eyes played tricks on me, I was really shock. She crossed her legs and we chatted for about closed to 2 hours when my gf mom came back. She said to chat again as she need to prepare dinner. As she turned to walk into her house, i saw that her skirt was showing a patch of wetness from behind. I called out to her to better get her skirt washed before her husband comes back. She swang her left hand to feel it and could see that she brushed. Her face turned red immediately and i pressed on asking her is it becaused of what i told her about my gf and myself, and also told her i was looking into her skirt all the whole afternoon. She gave me a sly smile and told me she knew. I asked then why did she kept her legs crossed so long, she said because she can get really very wet and she is embarassed for me to see her creamed. She told me she saw my erection and was impressed with my size.

We went on back to our own home and proceed with our own things. Gf mom asked of our topic and i told her that neighbour heard us making our at the kitchen last time. She was shocked and was gladed that i did not tell my neighbour about it.

Too be continue......................

Honey Boon
02-10-2008, 05:46 PM
ho seh liao... another target :D

lyontempler
03-10-2008, 09:47 AM
bro Unger, you rock man.... I thought i making love with my own mom & sis and all my mom's sisters was bad enough, you even get to hump a waitress while gf was drunk and able to seduce ya neighbour, thats good man.

Keep it up, do more gardening and we'll see what you'll do to ya neighbour. Make her wet wet.............. and purposely make ya cock rock hard in ya shorts.

unger
03-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Bro, i have been eyeing on this neighbour for a long time. She looked very juicy to me and she have a good figure. There were once when i was at the corridor, i peep into her house, isaw her breast feeding her youngers son on the coutch in the living room and watching tv. She was is already so fair, i could see her breast when her son was sucking on it. She did not notice me at first till i made wolf cry and eye signed to her of her beautiful breast. It was from then that she told me i am very wild and daring. It was out of this world that i did make it to have her for a while.

Hooters
03-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Bro, nice story. Keep up yr gd work.

38tiger
07-10-2008, 06:35 AM
Bro, i have been eyeing on this neighbour for a long time. She looked very juicy to me and she have a good figure. There were once when i was at the corridor, i peep into her house, isaw her breast feeding her youngers son on the coutch in the living room and watching tv. She was is already so fair, i could see her breast when her son was sucking on it. She did not notice me at first till i made wolf cry and eye signed to her of her beautiful breast. It was from then that she told me i am very wild and daring. It was out of this world that i did make it to have her for a while.

already camping and waiting for your next installment...;)

unger
07-10-2008, 05:46 PM
PART 11................

Time flies and things at home did not change for anything special. I was still sleeping between my gf and her mom. I still enjoy the comfort of them both.

Brothers, dont wonder about what happened to SIL.

It was one morning that i woke up with a shock, felt that somebody was playing with my dick. Cos i knew that my gf and her mom have left for work. I did not make a jump to my feet but slowly open my eyes to see who was it. To my surprise, she was SIL at the lower end. I was already hard and was wondering about her facial expression. She was like moaning and getting wet while stroking me. I observed for a short while and called out to her, she got a shock but was not bad enough to distract her.

I Called her onto the bed and to my surprised, she was having the didlo inside her pussy. She was dripping wet and she cant wait to put my dick into her mouth. What a morning call i had. Realised from her that brother was not home yesterday and she was watching tv the whole night and dare not ask me to go over to her room. I was like how dare you when your MIL is here. She replied that she dont want gf mom to know of me having her.

I put her in 69 and played with the dildo going in and out of her pussy, seeing her juice flowing out from her pussy, i could not resist but lick along those the went onto her clitoris and she was looking between her legs to see me let those flowing along the dildo into my mouth. In fact there was no way we can remember how many times she came. It was fantastic. We spent the whole morning in bed and without screwing her, just the toying was good enoough for the day. I came twice into her mouth and she swallowed everything.It was until early afternoon that she decided to clean up and go for lunch. I took a quick shower and went down to Tar Bao.

On the way down i saw my neighbour coming back from school again, had a quick chat and moved on. My whole mind was starting to fill up with naughty ideas and plans. Did a fast one and went back home. Had fish ball soup for something light. When i went back home, my neighbour was standing at the door dreaming away. I told her to listen our for any adventure. She asked me to leave the window unlock for her. I did not agreed as it will be obvious for SIL as i dont intend to do it in the room again.

Went back into the house and SIL was still in the bathroom, knocked on the door and told her about the food. To prevent her from going back into the room as mother is about to come back, i pack the bed and tidied up everything. she came out with her tower wrapped around her and sat down on the sofa to have her fish ball, I was half way through and i told her i wanted some sauce for my fishball, she was fast and spreaded her legs, i put my left on onto her pussy and start plying while she tried to concentrate on her food. After a while she was moaning away her juice started to flow again and i quickly suck them into my mouth for my fishball. she gave me a weak smile and dropped her chopstick. With her right hand holding to my shoulder she pushed my head deeper into her crouch. It was another kind of feeling as i knew neighbour was listening at the window. Did not dare to last too long as gf mom was about to come back and SIL have to go back to her mom place. We cleaned up and she went out to her mom place.

I went out to the corridor to wayang a little with the neighbour. We smoked and chatted and she asked me what did i do to my gf just now, not knowing it was SIL. I told her to just keep to herself. I did not want to spoil anybodies name so i just said was eating my gf while she had her fishball. Then suddnly she squad down and showed me her already wet panty, she said she was listening and imagining what wasw going on. It was such a big patch of wetness that i can tell that she was very high. I told her to show me how she masturbate but she refused. I tried talking her into it as i said i cant wait to see her juice drip for me. SHe insisted not as her kids are asleep in the room. I said, i will plan and she must show me by then. she agreed. Not too long late gf mom came back and she the neighbour was fast to stand up to conseal her exposure.

That night my gf question about the toy getting wet, i just tell her that i washed them so to prevent dust from settling on it permantly. Then i told the opportunity to tell gf mom not to meddle with the toy or panty unless she can convince gf to let her use. My surprised again, she told me she have spoken to gf about it and now she can wear the panty when she wants to. My gf is really generous. All well goes well and ended well. Gf was tired and need to wake up early for morning event as it will be weekend the next day, so she went to sleep first. Left me and her mom watching tv. Gf mom went to put on the remote panty and instructed me to sit back facing her between her legs. Since gf have slept and SIL and bro is still at her mom place, i took the chance to lick my gf mom in the living room too. i knew neighbour was listening again but just lucky her taxi driver husband not back yet. Gf mom was laughing away that in front of her late husband's altar she is enjoying her highest sexual sensation. She came many times until we heard SIL and bro walking along the corridor downstair. went to the kitchen and washed up with my dick still leaning against my cotton shorts, i came out to let SIL have a view of my hard on. She smile and as she walk passed me she gave me a stroke on my dick and said she she is hungry for my dick again. i was delighted.

So I just sit in front of the tv and waited for her as we need to let bro and gf mom sleep first. Anyway bro knock out fast as he was drinking with his in law earlier. Gf mom was must later as she was not really spent yet though quite tired from her living room advanture. In my mind was, since i have so many sucking from SIL today. i should bury my dick into her and keep it warm. It did not take too long before gf mom knock off too. We went to the kitchen to get beers but my intention was to screw her there, she insist to have it in the living room as she knew her hubby was very high that night. I did not take the risk of my gf and her mom. SIL assured me that they will not wake up as my gf is a heavy sleeper like her mom. So even if she moaned laudly noboday can hear her. We down a few cans of beer quickly as did not want to waste precious time.

She wanted me finger her till she cums and she is not going to do anything for me. I was granted to do anything i wanted to, she was all mine. I leaved her skirt and rest her sitting on my dick, Slipped my hands into her t-shirt and massaged them, with the pushes i applied i was making her sliding up and down my dick. She got wet really fast that night. I lied her down on the sofa and started to eat her out, with every trusting of my tongue into her love tunnel, i could feel her body jerk with desire for more. I insert 2 fingers into her pussy and started to wringgle inside her. her juice was flowing like nobody care and her breast got firm and standing high, her nipples were swelling to their maximum. Her body were all tensed up and she was really bitchy. She was really hungry for sex and excitement. She did not want to end it at all. I could not wait any longer, Started to applied all her cum onto her body and put her on top of me. After sliding my dick into her pussy, i moved my hands to her breasts and started to squeezed them hard. That was the best moment i would say as the feeling of screwing a all tenses up woman who doesnt want to stop. I cant find any words to describe it.

I came inside her for three times and she let out my seeds onto a glass and drank it, it made me hard again seeing her swallow them. I was wondering how nice it will be if i could have her all night long. She refused to let me wash up and wanted to lick me clean, since i cant beat her i joint her. She was so hungry that she actually licked my soft willy to it hardness againshe was licking me all over and even pushed her tongue into my anal. She was really good. It was almost 4am then did she allow me to stop and wash up to sleep. All in all the whole night was like struggling with a horny snake.

More to follow>>>>>>>>>>>>

tiger2
08-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Wow! just how to walk straight like this is real hard to imagine....;)
keep it up bro and when can we have another shot of your frenzy.....heeheehee!!!still waiting!

superlust
08-10-2008, 02:43 PM
man..ur story damn good...

waiting here

Chanelfingers
10-10-2008, 01:23 PM
no more stories from lyon?
Jia you. Nice episodes!

lyontempler
15-10-2008, 01:41 AM
Sorry guys, i'm busy on my work. End of the year, alot of projects need to finish. And also getting married soon with Shirley, kinda lot of preperations. So reached home sometime late at night, let the misses service me then i fall asleep. Nothing excited going on lately. But luckily i had a star contributor Bro "Unger" helping to maintain the thread. And guys who like his posting, please help "Up" his point to encourage him to post more and do more daring things.

jamesiandvi
15-10-2008, 03:11 AM
i was a young boy of 13 when my mother took an interest in me. she'd have me walking around naked in our 1 room flat as she walked around naked as well. soon my 13 year old dong got hard and my mother got turned on as she's divorced and we all know from Sammyboy's Adult Sex Discussion forum that divorcees are bloody horny, especially the 30 year old sort, so much so they'd webcam and msn with complete strangers with the objective of eventually landing a bit of cock. so we ended up fucking and sucking - a bit like how i came into this world really. it was a year in which i came and came loads. there was one particular evening, where my mother was having a right good suck on my 13 (and 45 days) old cock, when a bunch of old female relatives arrived. of course! it was bloody chinese new year wasn't it, and how auspicious was i to have my 8 inch long dick in my mother's 8 foot deep vagina. then these 8 relatives started to take their clothes off. did i mention that they were in their 30s and 40s and i much i love mature women? these were milfs - except my mother's my milf, and this lot of birds are really ailfs.

so we all had a right good reverse gangbang, nothing like a bit of inverse annabel chong to start the year off. i was having a real good time, fucking one loose pussy after another as they played with each other to orgasm and brought out sex toys twice as large as their husband's penises. they say, once you go black you never go back, but since they were all chinese and came from a fairly conservative and all went yellow, which as they say, once you go yellow, you'll look for another fucking fellow. and bloody hell they well did, as they gorged on my 8 inch cock. did i say 8 inch cock? i meant 8 cm cock, which is a lot less impressive than an 8 inch cock. bloody hell metric system is messing with my mind. anyway we had a right to shag and then we proceeded to what a lot of bros here call 'tcss', which i would prefer to term as 'conversation'. we discussed why some of these ailfs had tits the size of m&ms, and others, that the size of uganda. then auntie uganda decided to get out a hoola hoop and spin around on it. at that point in time my small 8 cm cock got hard again and the festivities began as there proceeded to be an 8 cornered cat fight for the right to suck my penis, at which point i just got on the internet and thought i might go on sammyboy's pic exchange forum to have a wank. luckily one of the more mature ones (64 years old) won and gave me a right sucking that i came over her saggy baggies. might as well . i'm going for a sex change next week.

ml1138
15-10-2008, 05:40 AM
Sorry guys, i'm busy on my work. End of the year, alot of projects need to finish. And also getting married soon with Shirley, kinda lot of preperations. So reached home sometime late at night, let the misses service me then i fall asleep. Nothing excited going on lately. But luckily i had a star contributor Bro "Unger" helping to maintain the thread. And guys who like his posting, please help "Up" his point to encourage him to post more and do more daring things.

it is okay right now that you are busy with your what knot, but don't forget to let us into what happen with you and Shirley on the wedding night.....haha , no lah just joking and of course we have to respect your privacy mah.....what about you brotherhood night..:rolleyes:

unger
15-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Oh ya! What about your brotherhood night? Aint you going to plan some "event"?

unger
15-10-2008, 06:22 PM
PART 12.................

It was just another ordinary day in the morning, which i will sent my gf to work, and do the marketing after.

Just imagine how many MILF you can see in the supermarket in the morning, I was still in my sleeping shorts without anything inside. The aircon was strong and really cooling. I was enjoying the cold wind that went through my shorts and mingles around my balls tickling it. As i was walking around looking for groceries, my dick was not hard at all.

After walking around and picking what i wanted, i came to the canned food area and was looking on the upper level of the shelf, when i saw a MILF bent down looking at some sardine. She was wearing her one piece nightie with nothing underneath, totally bare. It was such a present view i had that morning looking inside her. She was having a pair of very fair and smooth (at least E cup) boobs, i could see that she was very neatly shaven too. Immediately i had a hard on and it was very obvious that it is burging out of my shorts. It was at that moment when the lady looked up and saw me. She was at a lost of words when she saw my burging and caught me looking down her blouse. She was so lost that she did not know what to do. I took one step toward her and place my left hand across her shoulders and slowly push her to proper stand posture. I whispered into her ear, talling her that she is really wonderful and have beautiful body and i supposed a sweet pussy too.

She regarded her composure and looked into my eyes, it was at that moment that i felt her holding my willy and feeling my size. She apologised to me and told me that my is big too. She pushed her hand off politely and went behind her and pushed my body against her and rubbed my willy onto her butt. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her butt was really soft and comfortable but not shagging.
I told her we have to stop it here and continous with our shopping otherwise there will be no way i can get out of that place with a hard on. She laughed and we moved on together chatting away.

I told her she looked familiar and asked of her address and contact number. From the conversation, i understood that she was staying alone at the block behind me, and she is working from home (just like me) trading wine. I asked her, does she alway goes to the public like what she was dressed and why was she staying alone. She told me that her bf is a married man and is alway flying around so just to keep herself occupied, she went into trading wine and that was the first time that she went out with nothing inside her. I mumbled that i was really lucky and she caught me there and then. She was totally embarassed and shy away.

We did a fast shopping and walked home together as we have to head towards the same direction. As we walked we chatted about alot about wine and dine things. Told her i would like to know more about wine and she was surprised that i was staying with my gf and i am doing the cooking. She was very willing to teach me on wine and she wanted to pick up some cooking skill too. She asked about that evening whether do i have time to teach her how to cook western steaks and grill lamb. I was like well, if that is the case we will have to go down town to buy fresh lambs and beefs and all other ingredients. She was fine with the idea and planned to meet in the afternoon around 5pm.

Once i reached home, i called everybody telling them that i will not be cooking dinner that night and will be out on appointment. The first was my gf mom, she asked me to wait for her to be home first then was my gf, who was fine and asked me not to be home too late. Then came SIL, saying she was fantasizing of my willy in her chimmey. So licene was granted, and i went to the house next door and tease my neighbour. She was home alone after coming back from the market and only just settled down and i was knocking on her door. She letted me in, gave me a cigarette and took one for herself. Saying she saw me at the supermarket and was wondering who was i with, immediately it strike me that i should not tell her too much about that lady (Sorry forgot to put in her name, Camy). So i just brushed her off by saying just another shoppers there and was exchanging ideas of cooking.

The day was really hot and after coming back from shopping, both of us were feeling really hot and had 2 big class of iced water. Not long after the iced water, celine (my neighbour) needed to use the toilet and asked me to make myself comfortable. While turning her back on me, she pulled her T-shirt over her head and removed her shorts, at the same time hopping to the toilet. I was shocked and teased her not to turn me on, cos once my snake is awake, there will be big problem. She laughed and said like as though i have not seen her body before, i agreed with her and laughed. I took a chair and sat in the kitchen talking to her while she was in side. After i finished my cigarette, i quietly moved the chair to the toilet door and stand to look into the toilet. I could see her in her lacy yellow net bra and her nipples were obviously pushing hard against her bra for a break through. Lucky we were not talking at that moment, otherwise she could probably tell the travelling of my voice from the kitchen to the top of the toilet. It was a wonder moment and she was done quite fast. Quickly i got off the chair and moved back to the kitchen area. She step out from the toilet and went straight into the bathroom without closing the door, with her back facing me, she did not know i was sitting at the entrance to the kitchen and can see clearly of her. She squart down and used the shower to wash her ass. She ran her hand from front to back to wash herself and i was watching every little details of it.

When she was done she stood up and turned to move out, she got a shock to see me sitting there looking at her, water were still dripping from her pussy and running down her legs. Quickly she hide herself back into the toilet and shouted at me for looking at her doing her washing. Well woman are like this they dont mind you to see them in their lingeries but if they are bared they just cant do it. I thought she will be mad about it, but it turned out that she put on her panty and walked back to the living room, pulling me along as she passed me. I was thinking that she will probably kick me out of her house. She did not. We sat down in the living room and started to chat and smoke. She asked me alot about my sexual activities, be before knowing my gf and during. Told her this and that and she was like listen with her eyes closed. By this time she had already put on her clothes, i was kind of disappointed but did not protest. This was the moment, as i was sited opposite her and she having her legs spreaded on the coffee table, i crawled slowly towards her and peeped through the open of her shorts. I could see that her crotch was wet and it was really wet, i got excited and forgot of my breathing that she felt my face was near her cotch. She opened her eyes without saying or doing anything and observed what i was doing. i did not know that she knew. I saw that she got really wet and could felt that her legs were giving out heat.

Suddenly she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her crotch. I got a shock and played along with her since she did not disapprove of it. I pulled down her shorts and the panty together, looking right at her now puffy pussy i could tell that she was really into it. Her juice was so much so that i could see the slam still in tact with the panty and her pussy when i pull it off. I dived straight onto her and ate her cream pie out, she was so juicy and sweet that i really cant get enought of her. She was holding my head to her pussy all this while and moaning away. I cant remember how long i was eating her, till i felt like entering her. I got on my feet and remove her shirt and bra. Those full breasts and standing nipples were really inviting sight. Sucked her nipples hard and squeezed her breast while she gave my willy a stroke. We were hugging each other like good lover and when i tried to enter her, she stopped me. Saying she cant let me do her, she would rather suck me to release me. So i settled for a 69 and lasted for an hour as my mood was half gone. I was eating her pussy like hungry baby being breast fed.

I came in her mouth but she refused to swallow saying it taste funny. I did not want to end the whole event but she have to fetch her sons from school. So we cleaned up and called it a day. We took the shower together and she went down on me again. Her breasts were exactly on my knee cap and i was hard again in no time. I pulled her to her feet and pressed her against with me standing behind her, she reminded me that she would not allow me to enter her, I did not, as i did not want to spoil the whole thing. I pushed my willy between her legs and let it just glide along her pussy's lips. She was loving it and was pressing my dick against her pussy and clitoris. She came a few times and wondered why i did not come. i told her i just came in her mouth earlier. I think she cum till she losted her mind. I squeezed some shower gel and started washing her body while she was enjoying my dick. She insisted that i tell her who was i screwing in the kitchen, with the loud moan. I did not until we were all dressed up and leaving the house.

I tilted my corridor window panel till she can peep straight into our house and the room which my gf and her mom and of cos myself, shared. She knew right away that i will be having event later but did not know who. And she knew she will get the answer to her doubts.

unger
18-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Brother lyontempler,

Thank you for your space and tolerance, for allowing
my post here. I have really enjoyed my stay and posting
of my encounter for those brother s who appreciated
my time and effect to recall.

All my threads will end here, or maybe i have to divert to
have them individual thread as it seem to be over crowded
with too many woman getting into my path.

There aint anybody to give comments on how they find
the threads. It seem that nobody is interested.

I am not asking for points or what ever but it is like we are
writting and nobody is reading.

DTCEPL
20-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Bro Unger

Think it in another way, too many Bros are busy reading that they got no time to respond, too shiok just to read and left us with pre-cums.....:D

Honey Boon
20-10-2008, 01:32 PM
fully agreed ..... :D

Bro Unger

Think it in another way, too many Bros are busy reading that they got no time to respond, too shiok just to read and left us with pre-cums.....:D

ml1138
21-10-2008, 04:37 AM
Good Morning to all.

hey bro we are all reading until too lazy and engross that hane forgotten to write, please continue we are here.....:D

SJE_E
21-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Bro Unger

love your story,pls carry on.....dun stop
waiting your story to be carry on

Wanted to up your point but dun know how

Cheer

unger
21-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Thank you bros for the support. I cant just jam everything here.
Probably have to divert out as my gf and her mom will stay here,
Celine, camy, SIL and the pub lady will all have their very own title to the own thread. There are too many wu arh bo FB along the way. Of cos, i dont only stay at home and mingle among them, though they are all juicy peaches. There are poly clinic assistance
and the family doctor.

Call me what ever you want, even the wan ton mee youngest
daughter is in my list too. And the malay girl who stay just a few
storey below me. Some bros here might somehow get the picture.

Real07
21-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Bro Unger,

Me also one of ur loyal reader, is just that I dun have much experience to reply on that...really envy you :p

BTW can you pm me the pics... PLEASE!!! :o

unger
21-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Bro please forgive me, i cannot provide picture of all
my characters here. It is a matter of code to follow.
They are going in and out everyday. And i dont want
to end all my activities just like that.

Real07
21-10-2008, 04:30 PM
No Prob Bro,

Is alway better to protect them so that can have more bonk... :D

U still left 5 more points to have power, keep up ur story.. Cheers!

unger
21-10-2008, 07:43 PM
PART 13................

After Celine have left to pick her kids from school, I went back home to cook some snack so that gf mom can have some bite. As i was not cooking dinner that evening, gf mom will wait till my gf knock off then will go for dinner. Looked into the fridge, saw that nothing much was left, mean nothing i can do. Picked up the phone and call gf mom to have her makan before she go home. She again asked me to wait for her to get home first, said she already on the way and have bought my makan too. I was fine as it was still early for me to meet Camy.

Took a shower and took a nap without my clothes, knowing very well that only gf mom will be home in the afternoon, nobody else will be back. After removing my towel, i dived into the bed and fell asleep in just a couple of minutes.

I woke up feeling that someone was tickling my asshole and holding my legs apart. It was really fantastic that i just lied there and enjoy the sensation. After quite a long while, the feeling stopped and i turned over and saw my gf mom removing her clothes without closing the bedroom door, realising that i was awake, she told me to lie on my belly and wait for her. She wanted to give me a good pampering. She poured some baby lotion onto my back and went onto me using her breasts to even out the lotion. I asked her why was she doing this for me, she said it was becos i give her a very excited evening that day eating her out in the living room with my gf sleeping in the room.
Then she asked me to turn over, but this time round, she used her hand to even out the lotion on my chest and tummy. While doing this, she was sitting on my dick, using her pussy to glide along my shaft to masturbate for me.

I could see my tip appearing and disappearing from her pussy and feeling her cunt holding to my shaft. I reached my hand down to her and feel for her clitoris. Sensing that she was already very wet, it was very much easier for me to flip her clitoris to stimulate her. She was reaching ogasm, she stopped gliding and transferred her hands to her breasts and started squeezing, she was moaning away. She was moaned out loud when she reached her big O. Suddenly it came to my mind that the window was tilted to open for celine to see. I took a peep toward the window and saw a shadow looking into our room. I knew it was celine looking at us. I did not tell my gf mom about it, as she was having her back facing the window. I got sensatively high when i knew that celine was watching. After gf mom hit another few big O, she got off me and went south on me to give me a good licking and BBBJ. I instructed her to reach for the dildo in the drawer behind her and she was so happy hear that i was going to make her melt on the bed.

I inserted the dildo into her love tunnel and slowly i played with her holding the dildo in and out of her pussy and seeing her juicy flown out of her pussy. I pulled the whole thing out and showed to the direction of the window to show celine how wet my gf mom was and i let the juice drip into my mouth and licking the dildo for celine to see. I put the dildo into gf mom love tunnel and at one quick switch, i turned it to the highest vibration. Gf mom was so distracted that she could not concentrate on sucking my dick.

She started to shiver badly and losing control of her moan. She was making all sort of noise and pounding on her feet like a little kid throwing temptrum. she was cumming so much that it was like she was peeing. she wanted me to remove from her pussy but i refused and grab hold of her and pinned her to the bed. Using my hand, i spreaded her juice onto her ass and aimed my dick directly at her asshole. With the dildo still in her pussy, i whispered into her ear telling her that i was sending her to heaven.

I rubbed my shaft along her ass crack for a while, and without letting her get prepared, I pushed my dick into her. She was having a dildo in her pussy and my dick in her ass. I could felt the hardness of the dildo and of cos the vibration too. She started to ride her like never before and she was crying for me to stop and not to stop at the same time. She was totally confused about the situation. After riding her for 15mins i unloaded all my seeds into her. I released myself from her but did not remove the dildo. Seeing the clock that i still have 1 hour before i need to prepared myelf to meet Camy.

I flipped my gf mom over and went 69 on her, she took my already soft willy into her mouth and used her tongue to play with it. I did not remove the dildo but with it inside, her used my tongue to flip her clitoris. She did not have a chance to stop from the pleasure of the dildo. After a while i was really tired and decided to just screw my gf mom with the dildo and not let her suck me as i still have an appointment later. Pushing and pulling the dildo in and out, gf mom was like a lost woman not knowing what to do she was wringling like a snake on the bed. I took a peep to teh window and saw Celine still peeping, i signalled to her that i need to go.

I stopped the dildo and pulled it out from gf mom pussy, out rushed a wave of her juice onto the bed and all she can do was just lie on the bed naked. I went for my shower leaving her on the bed totally used. She was so bad tired that she cant take shower with me. I was running short of time and just got myself dress and move out. When i was at the door, it quietly lock the window so that nobody will know that i have left it opened. My gf mom fell asleep on the bed.

To be continues......

unger
21-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Bro Thank you for the points. please leave your nick i
will return when the day come.

unger
22-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Thank you bro bigbro2 and Hotj for upping me and showing appreciation to my work. Not forgetting the other 2 bros who did not leave their name.

BigBoy2
23-10-2008, 09:23 AM
You are welcome brother unger.... Just keep up with your great story.

BB2

bracoli
27-10-2008, 03:00 PM
it happened when i was 15 years old.. at that point of time, always fantasized about sex with one of my sis...well, she is older than me... great figure, big boobs... always play peek-a-boo, we bathed together since small...
interesting part is... one night while she was sleeping, i grabbed her boobs, no response. Then i slowly and quietly placed my fingers into her pants, and rub rub rub .... pussy i mean. then i heard she moaned softly..tat time i was just thinking wanna feel how pussy feels like. Suddenly at that point of time, my dick hardens.i hv no idea, mayb still small and dunno wad sex, ejaculation or watsoever are.. as my sis moaned a big loud, suddenly my sperm out and hellya, it was alot!!! filled up my front pants.. shit... bt my sister still continue to sleep after tat..the next morning she was just thinking tat she had a great dream!~ as for me, gt a 'lil urge to penetrate her.. bt still, din do it ..
I really respect those incest as i wanna do it as well, so bros, 100% respect to u guys. :)

unger
31-10-2008, 11:34 AM
PART 14..............

Went home late that very night, it was almost daybreak. Gf was on OT and will be back only in the afternoon. Went into the room to get change and took a quick shower. Saw gf mom sleeping naked with only the blanket covering her body, could see her pussy peeping under the blanket for breather. After shower was sitting in the living room to catch some tv show, when gf mom came out from her room. She was preparing to go for work. Wrapped in only a tower, she look really tired. Called out to her.

me: xiao feng what's wrong with you, why are you so tired?
gf mom: you lor, went so have on me, i did not get out of bed till now.
me: are you sure? Then what have you being doing?
gf mom: i fell asleep from then and did not wake up for dinner.
me: you mean you dont even know who came home?
gf mom: i was totally knock off from yesterday, it was really good whene can i have that feeling again?
me: i knew you will ask for it again, but you looked really tired when you reached home yesterday, are you feeling sick?
gf mom: not sure too, after hearing that you not cooking dinner, i was like not myself and just want to be home before you go for appointment.
me: how come like this?
gf mom: I think you going out with your friends and probably you guys will go chiong. then chiong sure got some little girl to click along. I rather i enjoy first before that have the joy of you.
me: wah!!!! you really so treasure me meh?
gf mom: good things cannot be shared, i rather they use after me.
me: then you must know how to pamper me lor.
gf mom: ok ah girl (my gf) will be back only in the afternoon and she probably will be sleeping till night. We can go for shopping after i finished work, you meet me at my work place. My colleagues like to see you too.
me: what???!!!! you told them about what we are having?
gf mom: only the very closed one know the rest only know as my future son-in-law.
me: what did you tell them, those who know, about?
gf mom: about how you do and your ideas lor. aiyah dont worry lah, they are all adult and have family, though much younger than me. I think it is good that you can socialize with more people, it will be good for your owrk.
me: then are they joining us for shopping?
gf mom: yes, qing qing is coming along. we can go for some like tea first.
me: ok. quick go take shower before you get late. if you still dont wash up now i afraid i cant enter you anymore.
gf mom: why leh?
me: your juice and my sperm all spreaded on your pussy, dont you think your pussy will be sealed up. so once closed, how to open again, till then you can only see me have fun will ah girl lor, the most you can have is suck my dick and ......... let me check did i also seal you asshole. ( laughing away )
gf mom : ai si yah!!!!!! dont you dare leave me out of the game, otherwise i will tell ah girl that you know i was watching and what we are doing.
me: wah!!!!!! treatening me? then iw ill have to think of way to punish you and you pussy.
gf mom: i dare you. ok getting late, dont talk too much SIL sleeping inside, dont let her know, remember.
me: ok.

SHe went for her wash up and made breakfast for me. 3 half boiled eggs, 2 pieces of ham with cheese, 2 slices of bread and 2 bottle of chicken essence.
What the hell, is this breakfast or my last meal? Cant imagine what is inher mind. She also tried to find out where was i and what time did i went home. Cant tell her much but just work. The usual excuse. Before she left the house, she checked the shoes and realised that brother was not home. She grumbled that he must be fooling out side, and hopefully he dont get himself into trouble. I cant be bothered much of him. Gf mom asked me to talk to SIL to find out was there anything wrong or whatever. In my mind, i am the wrong lor.

I continous with my tv programme after she left. It wasnt long before SIL came out of her room. She was wearing the nightie i bought for her when we went for our malaysia rendevous. I could see her perky breasts bouncing around when she walk, could clearly see her pinkish nipples standing high and hard. I was such a tempting sight that immediately i got a hard on. She saw the burge on my front and laughed at me for being sensative.

Seeing her dressed this way, i knew that her hubby was out and not home for the night. Otherwise she said she will not wear that at home for him, it is only for me. I asked her why when i am not at home yet she still wear..... she smile and reply, " i wanted you to see the first sight of me and how i looked like inside". I felt so pampered but she told me that she was on red and that why her breasts were standing higher than usual. She told me she was having off that day and will be staying at home. I disappointed her by tell her i will be going out in the early afternoon.

To be continous ..........

bracoli
02-11-2008, 10:08 PM
aiyo.. the gal purposely off tat day wanna enjoy wit u.. plus wearing the nightie damn shiok, bt she was badly disappointed when u said u wanted to go out ... sigh~ sure damn crying alone... sad~ neway bro, u ad promised ur muminlaw 1st.. so bo pien lor... keep it up bro~

unger
05-11-2008, 02:09 PM
PART 15............

Woke up around 2pm took a shower and got changed into button fly jeans and a simple shirt. Drove to my gf mom's working place. I was there early and went for a coffee at the canteen. As i am supposed to meet my gf mom and her friends for lunch, i decided not to take anything too heavy. I ordered a coffee and proceeded to take a sit at the smoking area.

I saw this factory girl doing take away order for her workshop, not to bad looking. In her uniform, i see that she was about a 36CC cupper tall but freshy type. She was looking around while waiting for her order to be done, when her sight was coming to my direction, i stood up and smile to her followed by a wolf cry. Caught her attention, she smile back. Hoe Seh Liow........ I went over to the drink store again with the excuse to buy cigarette but to say hello to her.

me: xiao mei, got buy my share or not?
qing qing: want to die izzit, ba mei in this canteen?
me: ............?????
qing qing: Your future MIL work her you still dare to start monkey business here?
me: you know me?

KNN no fun liow lah. She was my gf mom's colleague qing qing, who knew about what my gf mom and myself are doing. Actually she was asked my gf mom to ask me to wait for a while. At the same time she buy coffee for everybody.

qing qing: i am xiao feng colleague lah, she show me your 'pictures' before le.
me: pictures?
qing qing: ya, you really so much different from the picture, much better than the picture leh.
me: izzit? nobody told me about it before.
qing qing: see now you still dare to Ba Mei here or not. You not afraid your MIL find out?
me: you dont tell her then she will never know lor.
qing qing: how you want to keep my mouth shutted, i very big in appetite hor.
me: So it seem that you do know quite a lot about me lah?
qing qing: more than i should know le.
me: Wah!!!!! like that means tonight dinner you will be the one calling the shot lah.
qing qing: yes of cos! but you pay. there are only 5 of us including yourself.
me: Wah!!!! then where you want to go for dinner?
qing qing: I loved to eat prawns and shelled food so you know what to do lah.
me: ok ok lah......... let go for steamboat I can eat lamb to repenish.
qing qing: repenish what?
me: nothing lah quick go back to work.
qing qing: ok so dealed tonight on you, see you later.
me: dinner on me supper i eat you. ok?
qing qing: whink ..........

Tiu!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought can pick up some factory girls for side dish. Went back to my coffee and lighted another cigarette. Time flies and they all met me in the canteen. Gf mom introduced me to her colleagues and they giggled and commented on me. I could not be bothered as only plain jane look. but all busty. All hoped into the car and said to go for shopping first.

When to Bugis and just walked along with them, till we reached the men's department. Her colleague Wendy who was in her mid forty, married with a son and daughter of late teen. Asked my to try a pair of jeans on, she wanted to buy for her son. I did not sense anything wong so picked up a piece and went to teh changing room when she followed behind me. I went in and change while she waited for me out side. The jeans was a little tight and i told her to get another size bigger. She insisted on seeing how it looked like before getting on. I opened the door and she pushed me back in with her hand on my crotch. I got a shock and pushed her away.

Immediately i felt my dick gave a kick in respond to her touch. I was getting a hardon.

Wendy: Why are you feeling embarrassed? Yours are not the first that i touch, my son is coming to 20 later this year, so what i have not see?
me: i know, but not so good mah, at least you ask first mah. Somemore all different size how can you say you ahve seen before?
Wendy: When i ask, i dont only want to touch lor.
me: Wah!!!!!! you aunties all have big appetite? Die lah!!!!! today i finish lah?
Wendy: ok lah dont waste time later they all come over then not so good.
me: I thought all of you planned to gang bang me?
Wendy: No Lah!!!!!!! i dont dare to play 3P leh. pai seh to let other see my body.
me: you game or not i arrange then we go.
Wendy: wah!!!! you really so hiong one meh?
me: ok talk later.

I got myself changed back to my clothes and returned the jeans. Went back to my gf mom and continous shopping with her. The rest of her colleagues when on themselve to free roam.

Gf mom: Boy ah!!! i saw i piece of lady's panty very nice, orange colour and i think you can wear leh.
me: i wear? did you say lady's panty?
gf mom: Ya lah!!! becaused it is netted kind so i think it can stretch well to cover your balls and also provide good ventilation so you balls wont be sticky.
me: how to get sticky when you all are prey on me? ok where is it you know my size right?

Gf mom bought the panty and it was getting late. We decided to go for steamboat in geylang. All these aunties can only have sex in their mind. Throughout the dinner, they were cracking dirty jokes about this and that. I was feeling quite left out and went out for a smoke. Then came qing qing who is also a smoker. She gave me a small square box, which looked like those boxes for ring. She said was from me as a gift. I took over and open it. In side was a piece of silky panty with roses print in red. It was really sexy. She said she wanted me to wear it the next time we met.

me: how to tell you whether i wear or not?
qing qing: cannot tell must show.
me: then you show me you not you not wearing lor.
qing qing: dont challenge me.

We finished our cigarette and went back to continous eating. After dinner Wendy and qing qing suggested to go for drinking but the other 2 aunty wanted to go home. So left with only gf mom, wendy, qing qing and myself. I drove to east coast park and there was this restaurant that extended their table to the beach. We ordered 8 cans of stout and 2 jugs of beer. We were drinking very fast. All were getting tipsy and started to talk dirty again. This time round, i started by asking dirty questions, those who cannot answer according to my answer will have forfiet to do. It will either have to drink of anything i said. At first they were not so supportive about the game but, when my gf mom suggested that anthing is fine so long i dont penatrate will be fine.

In my mind, was " how to penatrate here". So one after another the question was asked. Of cos there were no way they can answer to my choice. so Initially was i touching and feeling their breasts with their bar on then i got bolding and asked them to remove their bra. Both of them really have solid firm breasts and next i wanted them to remove their panties. Gf mom was laughing her head off as she saw me got wide with her colleagues.

To be Cont.............

mrloner
06-11-2008, 11:37 PM
waiting for more stories

Honey Boon
07-11-2008, 01:17 PM
yes... eagerly waiting ... :D

NoDa
10-11-2008, 10:38 AM
bro unger, was reading thru the pages and your stories are indeed very steamy
do keep your stories coming, i've notice you got another thread on your sis in law.
i'm going over there to take a look now. ;)

Honey Boon
21-11-2008, 12:06 PM
anymore? :D

tiger2
21-11-2008, 01:50 PM
wah! after reading and getting high now have to wait, please continue.....;)

be-a-playerz
21-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Tho Im getting very addicted to sammy forum now..

But this thread is getting abit out of hand...

Crazy liao.....ha

Mum and son? Hmmm...scary!!!!

lyontempler
19-12-2008, 03:07 AM
Hi guys! Very long time no see. Getting married tomorrow, had quite a rough week. My mom had planned for me a whole week of activities, tonight is the last night of being a single. Anyway just officially, i'm used to being married since my mother call me hubby n my sis call me daddy decades ago. But this time it's with Shirley.

Ever since Monday, My 2 aunties, Mom's best friend Fiona & Shirley's mom had came over to our place and stayed in. Yes! Shirley's Mom..... I can tell you i've been fantasising about her ever since me and my mom went to her home to propose. She had bigger breasts that Shirley and her butt are just like JLO.... big n curvy.

I dun know how mother pull it off to convince all these ladies to stay with us but later i know it's a blessing, a everymen's dream and also a nightmare.

Since monday till next sunday, i'm on leave so no need to work. I'm not allowed to do anything, they wanted me to be handicap or like a king. And also not allowed to wear anything and also not allowed to call Shirley. So what ever we're doing here is a secret to Shirley.

Mom had all the windows curtain up, even the kitchen. Therfore no one can peep in. When mom announced the party started, my mom, Sis, my 2 aunties, Fiona and Shirley's mom all stripped naked, then they stripped me naked. Mom pull me into the shower and bath me. Then the rest of the ladies take turns coming in one by one to wash me. The last one was Shirley's mom, this is the first time i seeing her beautiful naked body. My god, i can tell you she is as delicious as my mom. She french kiss me and gave me a blowjob. Then she whisper into my ear, "i finally get to fuck my girl girl's husband, She's been telling me how good you are n you fuck your mother. Making me very horny. Then your mother called me and invite me here for this, immediately agreed."

After that, she pull me out and all the ladies started wiping me dry. I'll be dying of serious nose bleeding if i'm weak, seeing 12 big boobs n 6 beautiful ladies and now all 6 clean shaven vaginas(all pink n fleshy). My penis already so hard n my penis head already feel like exploding.

The 6 of them then tie my limbs to 4 corners of the bed. Then all of them climb onto the bed and started buffet on me. Fiona giving me blowjob, mom & sis sucking my nipples, Shirley's mom feeding me her vagina n i'm happily licking it, my 2 aunties each place their vagina onto each of my hand for me to finger them. They kept rotating till all station had been tried, now they starting the making love session. 2 at a time, one sit on my penis and one on my face. The one who's already wet go straight up to the penis, the dry ones hit the face station to get wet. Each had a chance to ride the penis, after 6 of them had rode on me, the only person i didn't cum before is my mother-in-law. She get to get ride the final round till i eject. For a woman who's older than my mother, she sure had a tight vagina. She ride me with her beautiful curvy bum facing me and Fiona keep kissing me and breastfeeding me. Then i can't hold it anymore and ejeculate all my semen into Shirley's mom vagina. She had her orgasm at the same time, moaning and twitching like crazy. Mom had to hug her to prevent her falling. Then mom help her up and my semen slip out of her hole. Sis rush in n lick it all up and suck it all out of her vagina.
Then she pass it mouth to mouth to everyone, when everyone get a share, they swallow it at the same time.

Then mom took a wet towel to wipe my body and let me rest. But this never stop, They keep arousing me and when my penis stand up straight n hard again, the next one get on it and started to ride. This time it takes longer to cum, but the rider get's her orgasm first, so the next better player mount the penis. This carrys on till all of them had cum in their vaginas and multiple orgasm. We all sleep till morning, They untie me as i've to go pee. Mom n Fiona escorted me to the toilet, both of them hugging me and kissing me. At the same time, holding my penis as i pee. Then mom took the rincer and wash my penis and Fiona suck it dry. Then i was force to get back to bed, sis n Shirley's mom was ordered to lay beside me while the rest went to make breakfast.

When it's ready, we all went for a quick wash up. Each one of them take turns washing one part of me. One wash my butt and asshole, one wash my penis, one wash my body, one brush my teeth and so on......

When it's done, we went to the kitchen for breakfast. Now it's really like "No Hand Restaurant" in Bangkok. But more exotic, all naked women. I was not allowed to have butter on my bread but they wipe their vaginas with pieces of bread and hand feed me. They drink up mouthful of milk and mouthfeed me. Applied jam or peanut butter on breasts or vagina for me to lick. This breatfast last for an hour. Then finale, they take turn giving me blowjob, when i cum, they spread my semen on bread and they eat it. Then i was pull back to bed.

Just a reminder, this was just the 2nd day morning, 4 more days n nights to go. Will continue update later in the afternoon on tuesday to thursday. Gotta go, very tired liao. "I'm all out of sperm, i'm so tired without rest......":o

Glen2712
19-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Congratulations, Bro lyontempler! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

BaBieE
19-12-2008, 06:17 AM
What beautiful marriage life u're getting urself into.....

gilagila100
19-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Just a reminder, this was just the 2nd day morning, 4 more days n nights to go. Will continue update later in the afternoon on tuesday to thursday. Gotta go, very tired liao. "I'm all out of sperm, i'm so tired without rest......":o

Wah lau err !!! Like this ah, dunnoe how you gonna make it to the wedding ceremony and worse after the wedding ceremony ... hahhaha ...

geckoSG
19-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Congrats bro lyontempler,

Ur bachelor party can add more guys? LOLz... It will be a messy party

lyontempler
19-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Just updated the avatar n signature. Avatar (top) was my mother during shower, she squeeze her breasts together for me to take the pic. Signature (below) was Shirley's mother, my mother-in-law. It was taken when she's riding me. A bit blur as it's kinda close n shakin' ya. Anyway her name is Lynn, 56 y/o widow.

geckoSG
19-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Just updated the avatar n signature. Avatar (top) was my mother during shower, she squeeze her breasts together for me to take the pic. Signature (below) was Shirley's mother, my mother-in-law. It was taken when she's riding me. A bit blur as it's kinda close n shakin' ya. Anyway her name is Lynn, 56 y/o widow.

U are one lucky chap... ;)

pucca22346
19-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Congrats, bro lyon..

do update asap :D

2nutsN1stic
14-01-2009, 10:23 AM
congrats! how's married life lyontempler? :)

nice post. Make me wish I have such Sexperiences too. :p

LostALau
14-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Will up u 1 point for your stimina in writing, 1 point for being so stubbornly persistant in continuning writing despite being zapped and zapped but minus u 1 point for commiting incest........so still have to up u 1 point when I track down yr latest post.

NBL46
19-01-2009, 04:26 PM
hi bro any mature woman that i can meet up and make love with i
would forward to it

phallusman
22-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Wah lao, all kinds of stories to gimme a hard-on.

Normally, I dun have so much time to read all these cock stories. Today, just sent my car to service at Sin Ming.

I am inspired. I will be writing my own stories soon.

unger
23-01-2009, 12:39 PM
PART 16....................

We were laughing to every single question i popped. Mostly are about their sexually activities and experiences, of cos to bring it to the next level of exposing the two lady in public. I came up with the idea that who ever who fail the next question will have to lift up her skirt and pull down her panty, standing on the chair. The ladies laughed and came with quick agreement, but insist that they do it with their skirt down. Wendy was fast to ask.

Wendy: So what you want us to do after we took off our panties?
Me: What make you think that i wanted all of you to take off panties, cant i also take off?
Qing Qing: You wearing jeans how to take off, everybody will be able to see what you are doing.
GF mom: Boy, what is your plan?
me: cant i just have only one of you ladies to remove your panty and have fun while the other two assist me?
Wendy: Like that is like kena play leh!
Gf mom: That is what is in his mind, but i promise you it will be really happening that hopefully you dont lost control and moan at the top of your voice.
Wendy: Sure or not, You so powerful? My husband have never like the idea of me going out without panty, let not say taking it off in the public with a guy sitting and watching me doing it. Feng, I really envy you to have such a boy at home, thinking of it really send the kinky feeling to my mind.
Qing Qing: If i have a bf like this, i probably will have more mc than going to work. Ha......Ha.......
Gf Mom: Qing i thought you have a bf? Then who is the guy who alway coming to pick you?
Qing Qing: Oh, that is my neighbour from malaysia he also working nearby. I have nothing to do with him, though he have many times told me that he like me, and his mom asking him to marry me. I not interested in him.
Gf Mom: Then what are you looking at?
Qing Qing: I want to have fun first, i dont want to get married to young.
Wendy: what fun are you talking about?
Qing Qing: Like this lah! How many people in this world get to have handsome guy make them wet and is somebody that have nothing to do with your daily life. I am feeling like have a gigolo.
Wendy: This is not fair to him lah! All of us either mature woman and comfirmed none virgin. It is like bullying him leh.
Gf mom: No comment from me i really like it and think that he is ok with the idea, so i think i want to share.
Wendy: I would rather keep for myself, and restrict to teh room. in the past. But after tonight i think i will have to share and do it the public, it is full of excitement.
Gf mom: Boy, when did you start having fun in the public, like this. I know you guys will bring girls to the staircase or MSCP or bushes of dig.
Me: Let not talk about rubbish leh, continous with our game lah.
Qing Qing: We caan chat and play at the same time mah.
gf mom: Oiiii...... Qing you havent answer me of what you are looking at.

Qing Qing did not answer my gf mom. It struck my mind that something is wrong with Qing Qing. I give an excuse that i needed to pee and who ever lost the next round will have to hold my dick for me, when i go behind the tree and pee. Gf mom thought that i was going to far and not respecting her friends. But to my surprise, Qing Qing was the first to jump to agreement then followed by Wendy with a cunning smile. So i popped the question and Qing Qing was the first to answer. It was quite obvious that she was giving me answer that have sexual content and intentionally hinting about something. So i stood up, walked to the tree just next to our table about 5m away. Qing Qing squarded down, Undid my fly and was greeted with my half harded cock. She took it out (oh my god, she really did it with tender lovely care) and i could felt her freshy fingers wrapping round my dick, sending a sense of pampered feeling to it. She aimed me at the foot of the tree and blowed her breathe onto my dick, she checked whether the other two woman were looking and gave my dick a wet kiss when she saw them not watching. I felt so pampered and called out to teh other two women to watch when i shoot. Qing Qing was holding me with her right hand and using her fourth and fifth fingers to tickle my balls.

Going back to the table we continous drinking and asked for more stouts and beer. I asked the waiter for four eggs and he obliged. We were all having egg with stout and chatting away. Suddenly gf mom bent over to me and undid my fly, took out my soft sleeping willy and waved it at wendy. Wendy brushed and smile. Then I asked wendy when did she lost her cherry and to who.

Wendy: It was the time i went dating with my husband, you know, he is the only man i had and only after married then we had sex. It was so boring, compared to the present society.
Gf mom: i was with my first bf and he fucked me when i was drunk. We were then having sex at the age of 16.

There was no words from Qing Qing, and could see that she was falling asleep. I stood up and reached across the table reaching for Qing Qing breast. With a swift move i was holding onto her right breast and could felt that she has a very firm breast. She got a shock and opened her eyes seeing me holding to her breast. The other two woman laughed. So we went back to the game and this time wendy lost and she stood on the chair and with her skirt on, she removed her panty slowly. With the lights shining from behind her, through her white long skirt, i could see the shape of her camel toe. When her panty was at her ankles, i reached over and took it off her, I took a look at the crotch of her panty and looked at her with a cunning smile. With her still standing on the chair and her panty in my hand, i asked her.

Me: Are you very wet?
Wendy: Ya lah! Cant you see from my panty.
Me: How many child do you have, when was the last time you have sex and with who? How did you give birth to your child and how was the process?
Wendy: of cos with my husband lah, i am not so fortunated like Feng to have you at home. It was many months loh, i dont feel much have sex with him as i dont dare to go wild, later he think i got lobang outside. Only 1 daughter. My daughter are by natural birth but very fast, i did not have difficulty. Why do you want to know all this?
Me: Just to know better and more about your pussy lor.

All laughed with wendy still standing on the chair. She can only come down after i have no more questions for her.

Me: I can see that you do shave your pussy, when was the last time you released yourself?
Wendy: how you know i shaved? Wah, your eyes very sharp leh. The last time i felt horny and wet was i think a few months back when Feng told me of how you drilled her by the window.
Me: Oh! so you know of my strength lah.

I reached my hand into her skirt and climbed my way from her ankle to her pussy, along the way i was feeling along her thigh and her kneel. When i reached her crotch, I could felt that she was already very tensed up and her thigh was closed tightly on my hand. I asked her to relax so that i can feel her pussy. She took a deep breath and opened up, she was totally bared without a single hair, she was really smooth. Playing with her clits, i asked her how did she shave and did her husband help her.

Wendy: All my husband do are pull my panty down and push his dick into me her did not even bother to finger me to get me wet, let not say about shaving for me. I think he have never see my pussy before. Until today then i know what is the feeling like when i can show my pussy to a man openly. My pussy have very little hair and after my child birth, they all just never grow again and it become this smooth.
Me: Now stand with your legs shoulder length apart and squard down slowly.

As she oblige, she was holding her skirt up so that at the end of her motion, her pussy will we fully exposed. Qing Qing and gf mom held her down slowly and flipped her skirt up. I was surprised to see a really small and fair pussy, her crotch was all wetted with her juice smeared by my hand and her lips were all pinkish and her clits was standing out hard pushing against it hood.

To be continous.................

Sorry brother need to rush for work.

phallusman
27-01-2009, 11:12 PM
there is one term for this - Oedipean complex which has been one of the pillars of Freudian psychology or psychoanalysis.

Well, I guess these are all fantasies and dreams and illusions. Not for real.

More of a fiction, fun and some friction as well.

unger
12-02-2009, 06:12 PM
PART 17.............

It was obvious that Wendy as having a good time as her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth half open, her head tilted back onto the back rest of the chair. Her body have slided half way down, her kneels were at her breasts and her legs were resting on the arm rest with her hand holding on to prevent herself from slipping off the chair. I was busy drink my stouts and fingering her at the same time. She was moaning out and from her facial expression, i could tell that she was very far into her own world.

Mean while, gf mom moved over to Qing and asked her why was she not talking. Qing replied with her eyes closed and looked tensed.

Gf mom: Why are you not with us, and you have not answer my question about what are you looking for?
Qing: I have never thought that you all are so wild, i thought you were just joking and talking dirty.
Gf mom: what is the big deal about it? Dont tell me you have never have fun with your bf before? Just that we are having it in the public and with somebody else.
Qing: I only had heavy petting with my ex bf and nothing else, he have never touch me down there.
Gf mom: You mean, you are still virgin?
Qing: Not so loud leh, embarrassing leh, so old still virgin.
Gf mom: What to be embarrassing about. Then you probably can spray better than Wendy.
Qing: What do you mean by spray, why am i better then her?
Gf mom: Spray mean when you are having orgasm, your juice spray like you are urinating and of course, if you spray, and for the first time, you dont know how to control, you will be like what Wendy is now and becos Wendy have child birth before, her power wont be as strong just like me.
Qing: But it is not right for your future son in law to see me mah.
Gf mom: Why bother only the 4 of us know that it. Until he lay his hand on you, then you tell me you want or not.
Qing: Are you sure he so good, but i see the way he play with Wendy, like he really good in toying with woman and he really like to have sex.
Gf mom: I dont know much, but i know he is really hard and long lasting. Also seeing him play with Wendy now, i think i need to have mine too.

Gf mom put her hand onto Qing right breast and started to play with it. Qing was looking at Wendy's pussy when she heard wendy moaning that she was cumming. Wendy squarded and her juice was spraying out and the best was the almost last part, i could see her juice flowing out from her pussy onto her asshole. She was totally spent and was sweating from her forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. Seeing my hand still playing with her pussy, she asked me to pass her her beer and the pack of tissue. I passed her her beer but when down south on her and licked her pussy. She was so impressed of what i did, that she rested her legs on my shoulders and enjoy that moment. I was licking her so much that, the slurping sound could be heard.

Gf mom called out to me to also give Qing Qing a try but not too hard as she is virgin. I gave her the "are you sure or not" look in showing my disbelieve. Qing Qing was a bit nervous and moved to seat straight. I asked Wendy to move over to my seat so that i can talk to Qing. Wendy felt a jealous that i just hop over to Qing after having her. I told her that i just need to talk to Qing, and if she like she can suck my dick while i am talking to Qing. Gf mom laughed out.

Me: Qing whats wrong with you? I thought you were quite wild when we were having dinner earlier?
Qing: I did not expect you to be so wild, I thought you all are just talking dirty and jokes about it.
Me: So how now? You still game or you just want to watch us have fun here?
Qing: Can we get to somewhere where everything can be done with comfort and at ease?
Me: But dont you feel the fun and excitment here? Somewhere comfort mean to hotel, are you sure you want to come with us?
Qing: Ya, it is really exciting but very dangerous. I be the last one to go lor.
Gf mom: Boy, ah girl on night shift tonight, why dont we go home, morever your toys are all at home?
Me: Ok, you ask them have they got enough first? Cannot lah, your son will be home.
Gf mom: Wait lah, i havent have my share tonight.
Wendy: let me rest a while first, my kneels are shivering

The reason why i did not want to go home is that SIL will get to know something about it if there are so many women in the room with me till day break. Cos she knew i will definately have itchy hand and go touching their breasts in the middle of the nigh. Little did she know is that i am touching every part of their body.

All of us burst out laughing. I Assured Qing Qing that i will be gentle on her and if she like, the other two can help her too. Slowly i slided my hand into her thigh height denim skirt, she felt uncomfortable and closed her legs tight. I got the message and without giving her any warning, I spring both my hand onto her breasts and start to play with them. Oh my god!!!!! She was really having a jolly good size and they are really firm. Her bra was with proper cupping that i could not feel her nipples. She tried to push my hand away but i went sitting on her laps. I pushed my right hand into her low cut collar pullover and into her bra. Her breast were warm and her nipple were standing hard. Since she cant push me off, she wanted to threaten me by hitting my dick. Gf mom and wendy came just in time to my rescue. They stop her hand just before she can hit me. I stood up and went back to my seat, had a big sip of my beer and asked Qing Qing how she wanted it to be.

Qing: Be slow ok? I am not ready yet.
Me: Not ready for what? I am only touching your breast and not your pussy yet. Morever is with my hand and not my dick.
Qing: Do it to me like you are giving me a massage ok? Let me feel the comfort of it not the roughness.
Me: ok, then let have a round of drink first and then we proceed from there again.

To be continues....................

Winstonsg
20-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi Lyon, I hope you are enjoying yourself with your newly marry wife, your mother, and all those ladies that are with you. Well, you are a luck guy. If I have been in your shoe, i will be a very happy man.

I have been trying to go near my mom, any advise? I know at home her usual don't wear a bra. cos last night afternoon, 1 of her skite button is unbutton and when I walk past her, I could see her breast although partial.

tiger2
21-02-2009, 03:07 AM
there is no different for you to get married
you can bonk your wife,mother in-law,and all near you.
anyway happy wedding and bonking....:)

GongCB
09-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Bro Lyon,

Do u mind if u intro ur mom in law Lynn to me? :-)

lyontempler
19-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Hi Guys, Sorry for the long break. So busy as my wife Shirley is Pregnant, i also got her mother pregnant & my mom's friend Fiona pregnant. 3 pregnant lady to take care of. Will update Soon when i have the time.

calex
19-06-2009, 01:08 AM
bro, complicated..... in term of name calling and relative knowing about it..

ivy67
19-06-2009, 04:16 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, Sorry for the long break. So busy as my wife Shirley is Pregnant, i also got her mother pregnant & my mom's friend Fiona pregnant. 3 pregnant lady to take care of. Will update Soon when i have the time.
WHAT ??? BRO YU MAKE THEM ALL PREGNANT AH......KNN :mad:VERY SWEET LI, I ALSO WANT TO TRY.........I LIKE THE CHILDREN:D:D:D

gilagila100
19-06-2009, 06:14 PM

Errr ... Ur wife is ok with this ? Scratch head !!!

Fucking her mom is one thing but getting her pregnant is another ... :confused:

Xia406
19-06-2009, 10:59 PM

Bro do u mind introducing her mom and Fiona? Haha...

Satan_Mistress
19-06-2009, 11:20 PM
am i reading the wrong things???? so many women pregnant :eek:

calex
20-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Bro lyon, are your 3 ladies seeing the same gynoloogist...hahaha... he must be laughing to the bank...

Jchua
22-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Bro, I hv been yr interesting story, and Imust tell u, I ENJOYED. I suggest u sell the story to TCS and let them make a story,but u must proposed that they used you and all yr women as main ator/actress.I am sure it will be a great hit. Hope our government dont censor it, as we r opening up now as a society. Cheers:)

littleboy
22-06-2009, 12:03 PM

wow.
so how do u call your mother-in-law's child?
ur child? or ur sibling-in-law?
and ur wife is now the child's sister or stepmother?

:confused::confused:

38tiger
22-06-2009, 04:14 PM

than how to tell the doc or gyno who is who.....:D

lyontempler
23-06-2009, 04:30 AM
I don't know how but my mom, my wife n her mother had the same solution but i ask them seperately and coincidentally they are the same and the 3 of them didn't discuss. And that is Who ever going to labour, the other one will go for c section, so as to make them a twin for my wife.

That is to say example: if my wife had to labour first, her mom will follow for c section, trying to match the time to register them as twins, vice versa. Anyway the 2 of them looks very much alike just that her mother had bigger breasts n butt. And the babies are from the same father, to pose as twins shouldn't be a problem.

Now my mom had come out with wife ranking, Shirley definitely be Wife No. 1, mommy dearest take no. 2, mother in law take no. 3 n Fiona will be wife no. 4.

Lucky mom had already closed her production line when i was young, and sis was on birth control pills. If not, 5 pregnant women, xiao liao, jia buey xiao. Worst is Sis baby might get down syndrome or other deformity n mom might had risk due to her age.

Anyway, the happiest person are my mom n her friend fiona. My mom are going to become grandma n Fiona can finally get pregnant as her ex husband thought she cannot give birth. And now she can have her own child.

As for my mother in law, she now also call me "lao gong". Suddenly i from 1 wife (my mom) n a super big daughter(my sis), to 4 wives, 1 daughter n 3 more childrens on the way. Luckily all these women are richer than me, if not 1 person feed so many, sure die cock stand. I'm not "Wei Jue Ye"(Wei Xiao Bao) leh, got 10 wives n lots of money. Only Similar is we both had beautiful wives.:D

lyontempler
23-06-2009, 04:52 AM
Bro, I hv been yr interesting story, and Imust tell u, I ENJOYED. I suggest u sell the story to TCS and let them make a story,but u must proposed that they used you and all yr women as main ator/actress.I am sure it will be a great hit. Hope our government dont censor it, as we r opening up now as a society. Cheers:)

Bro, u are damn lucky that i made a promise in the very begining that i will not zap ppl and urge all the bros not to. But trying to be funny, i can't promise all my other fellow bros to be as lenient as me. I create this thread for myself and others like me to share their secrets life which we can't speak openly. This is where we can speak out share each other's story n experience.

Incest is not really a good thing n i'm not proud of it but when it happened, it happened. Now that i'm officially married n going to be father soon, i'm happy.

Continue ya Attitude n "TCS"! Where u from man? Mediacorp already in business for so long, u still stuck at TCS!:D U might as well say SBC! I used to work there before i got into army.:D

lyontempler
23-06-2009, 05:27 AM
Last post before i go to sleep, Bro JChua, a role model for you is Bro Masturbator. Due to his attidute n trying to be funny, he got zap so badly that it took him more than a year i guess, to change from - points to the current +2.

Just to let u know, Sammyboy forum is not a place for you to be funny, 1 wrong move, you'll get flame, shoot n zap till you don't dare to post anymore. There's alot of trigger happy serious bros here. Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Adios amigoes. Good night to all bros. will try to update asap.

Ravenzou
23-06-2009, 09:02 PM
HI Bro Loyd, sorry to damper yr solution but it might not be easy as you think. Firstly 'C' section need booking of the Ops Room (ie. for those choosing this type of birth) and if the Doc feels that it is not time it cannot perform the ops.

I suggest both go for C section more clear cut.

Also when doing the Birth cert. might have some problem. Your Ic no. would appear with 2 diff woman ?? and yr married cert for verification? baby medical records?

Good Luck ;)

GongCB
14-09-2009, 01:41 AM

bro,
although i always admire u as my helo, but think it is getting too far with ur MIL? She is already 56 as what you said in the previous pg, so how can she get pregnant'? unless she so fertile?? can update us who is fiona? u disappear for so long liaw..most of us already forgot who is playing wat role liaw..

lyontempler
15-09-2009, 10:07 PM
bro,
although i always admire u as my helo, but think it is getting too far with ur MIL? She is already 56 as what you said in the previous pg, so how can she get pregnant'? unless she so fertile?? can update us who is fiona? u disappear for so long liaw..most of us already forgot who is playing wat role liaw..

Ok, forgotten about the update, very busy taking care of 4 wives and earning milk money.

1) I got confused initially about Shirley and her mom's age until when we got married then secret revealed. Shirley is only 24 this year and her mom only 41, her mom got pregnant during the holidays when she's waiting for her O level result, she gave birth to shirley the next year. When i met her, i already suspect her age when she tell me she's 50+. How can a woman that looks so cute n sexy be in her 50s.

2)Mom's friend Fiona is just 2 years older than me, she's staying with us now. Fiona and my sis share a room, shirley and my mom sleeping with me in another room.

3)Lastly, the 4 ladies are doing fine. My mom become very busy as suddenly got 1 daughter in law and 3 jie mei to take care. Lucky got my sister to help her.

Ok, that's all for now. Will update you guys on the progress. Thanx for all the support.

eeemen
26-09-2009, 07:32 PM
do keep us updated with the progress and any new developments ya? cheers and all the best ;)

lyontempler
05-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Just an update pic of my mom's below.(Avatar)

GongCB
27-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Bro Lyon,'
Any updates to ur sex life recently?

geckoSG
27-11-2009, 05:16 PM
TS, I sure envy your sex life.. Dun have to go out and find... :D

kinkyfuckface
29-11-2009, 02:56 AM
fuck. all you bros dam lucky.
recently ive been waiting for the chance to fuck my aunt. my uncle who is 10 years older than me got married to this woman whos now my aunt. and i now work with at their shop.
shes like some 30+ milf. who always wears either a thong or g-string. although shes quite flat. she has quite an ass. everytime i work with her i try to small talk. tcss with her, just waiting for my chance.
her skirt also dam tight, can always see her pantyline. when she wears jeans can always see the g-string or thong stickingout. wah fucking kinky.

Xdecepticon
29-11-2009, 12:08 PM

Wah Kor ah! Tats ur Mom's Boobs? Solid & not sagging sia...:eek:;)

breastworship
28-12-2009, 04:48 PM
dont zap me bro, but just guessing yr mom got enhanced breasts?

mirage_sg
29-12-2009, 03:48 AM
Bro.. U r the best man.. Think u r busy taking care of the childrens ya? Haha nice story btw.. Hope to see updates soon..
:D

turbo_slk200
29-12-2009, 03:50 AM
An interesting read !
cheers to TS..

lyontempler
31-12-2009, 05:39 PM

Bro, all the women in my family are fortunately blessed with huge natural breasts. My mom, my sis, my wife, my mother in law, my 2nd wife are all D cup and above. My mum put on some weight, now she's having H Cup, my sis's D Cup, My wife due to pregnancy had grown from C to E cup, My mother in law had grown from DD to G Cup, My 2nd wife from D to F Cup. I tell you, i'm spending a lot of money buying bras for them. For 5 of my lovely ladies, 2 pair each i can tell you over 500 bucks.:eek:

My mom did went to slimfit for bust firming as you know when woman age and long term not wearing bra, breasts will sag. Luckily i've massaging her breasts since i was 10, so her breasts compared to others of her age, her looks way better and she's quite proud of them, big round and perky.

Dun worry guys, i will update after the new year.

Lastly Happy New Year 2010 to all my fans and bros in Sammyboy Forum, my mum and wife said Hi to everyone. Wish you all good luck and good health.

38tiger
01-01-2010, 01:15 AM

my sentiments too and look like over enhanced....sorry for the comment and TS please update us on your progress of how you handle all the cute little things..:D

eeemen
02-01-2010, 12:19 PM

Lastly Happy New Year 2010 to all my fans and bros in Sammyboy Forum, my mum and wife said Hi to everyone. Wish you all good luck and good health.

Bro, looking forward to your updates!! Cheers & Happy New Year! ;);)

Winstonsg
07-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Bro, all the women in my family are fortunately blessed with huge natural breasts. My mom, my sis, my wife, my mother in law, my 2nd wife are all D cup and above. My mum put on some weight, now she's having H Cup, my sis's D Cup, My wife due to pregnancy had grown from C to E cup, My mother in law had grown from DD to G Cup, My 2nd wife from D to F Cup. I tell you, i'm spending a lot of money buying bras for them. For 5 of my lovely ladies, 2 pair each i can tell you over 500 bucks.:eek:

My mom did went to slimfit for bust firming as you know when woman age and long term not wearing bra, breasts will sag. Luckily i've massaging her breasts since i was 10, so her breasts compared to others of her age, her looks way better and she's quite proud of them, big round and perky.

Hi bro, you are a luck guy having 4 women to enjoy. I do enjoy having sex with mature women. Well, wishing you a great year ahead.

lyontempler
08-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Thanks for all the blessing, i'm finishing up my projects. Once i'm free, i'll post my recent news and some update on my ladies.

lyontempler
08-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Oh, forgotten to let you guys know, i've just changed my avatar and signature pics. The top avatar pic is my sis, she wearing a light blue babydoll seethru nightie while standing at the window looking at the scenery.

Below Signature pic is my mom, due to some controversial comments on my mom Natural Breasts, She a bit unhappy and sad. So my mommy wanted me to take a new shot of her breasts hanging to show you guys she's 100% real.

Come on Guys, you hurt her feelings! Naturally born Large breasted women dislike ppl to doubt their breasts not only my mom, my wife, my sis, my mother in law and my 2nd wife all had the same feelings.

So please guys, careful on ya comments, pls dun agitate them as among my 5 ladies, 3 are pregnant. Dun give me trouble leh, they like to read this thread, if they unhappy, at night i jia lat liao. So please be kind ok, thanx.....

excalibar2009
08-01-2010, 06:01 PM
update pic of my mom's below.(Avatar)

Your mom does indeed have an extremely beautiful and sexy breast, just would make my cock stand straigh up right in front of her....you so fortunate to have a mom with such sexy breast. I would not mind being a godson to your mom and would have a lovely time with her too. Please send my regards and comliments to your mom, do tell her I a really a true and avid admirer of her breast and definitely also would love tasting in between her legs..if she does not mind letting this godson try her....I am sorry if she gets offeneded by my statement but everything said is true and sincere from my heart to your mom

yang punk
08-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi lyontempler.
Your life is one big fantasy which the rest of us can only live in our dreams!
It would be great if you can line all your women up in the nude with their big boobs dangling and take a pix to post in your thread to wish all bros here a bountiful year of the tiger!

lyontempler
10-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi lyontempler.
Your life is one big fantasy which the rest of us can only live in our dreams!
It would be great if you can line all your women up in the nude with their big boobs dangling and take a pix to post in your thread to wish all bros here a bountiful year of the tiger!

I wish i can do that but i dun think i had enough space at home to line up 5 naked women with their breasts hanging to take a pic of them. Somemore my mom ain't that slender, she kinda meaty which i like, my sis is a medium to large and the other 3 are pregnant and had put on weight. I need a very wide space for them to line up and far enough for me to put them all into frame.

Even if i can take a shot of it, the avatar or signature pic size are too small to be seen if 5 of them were to fit into that size.

lyontempler
10-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Your mom does indeed have an extremely beautiful and sexy breast, just would make my cock stand straigh up right in front of her....you so fortunate to have a mom with such sexy breast. I would not mind being a godson to your mom and would have a lovely time with her too. Please send my regards and comliments to your mom, do tell her I a really a true and avid admirer of her breast and definitely also would love tasting in between her legs..if she does not mind letting this godson try her....I am sorry if she gets offeneded by my statement but everything said is true and sincere from my heart to your mom

Hi bro, my mother said thanx for being interested in her but if you've read some earlier posting, my mom had made it clear she'll only make love with one person and that's her son.....me. So sorry to disappoint you and other bros who had PM me or post msg wanted to hump my dear old mom. My mom wanted me to thank all of you guys for giving her nice comments and praises.

lyontempler
10-01-2010, 04:00 PM
As you guys know, i stop my posting when the time i got married. Anyway, on the actual wedding morning, i almost couldn't make it due to fatigue. As i've mentioned all the other 3 women came to stay with me for a week before my wedding day. I had to make love to them at least once in 24 hours, sometime after i fall asleep they gang rape me, so how many time i had ejaculated in a day, um...... i lost count.

They did let my sperm factory rest as when they had pumped too many times till their vagina area swollen up and had difficulty closing their legs and walking properly. Not only them, i fired so many shots till my penis couldn't stand up anymore. But that only happened one day during that week and when they're back in form, they continue to ride me again(not me on them, they on me:o)

The day before wedding, due to custom, bride and groom cannot see each other, so my darling wife had to go back home till we meet on the wedding day. She had told me when reached home, she can hardly made it out of the car as her Vagina area was very swollen. She had to walk with her legs open all the way from carpark to home. She said she was so paiseh as some aunties saw her and pointed finger at her. Once she got home, after shower she took out the cooling pad from the freezer and place it on her vagina to relief the swelling.

For her she can relax but my 2 mom, sis and 2nd wife ain't letting me go easy. They continue to wack me till no semen coming out of me then they rest. I was thinking how scary if 5 horny women staying together with me like that for i month, i'll sure to die( Jing jin ren wang).

After the wedding day, the 6 of us slept for 2 full days. No making love, no hanky panky. Sleep, wake up, pee and poo, drink water, eat dinner, sleep......
blah blah blah..... for 2 days we had done nothing but sleep.

Then after, i went for my honeymoon and that's all on my update during my wedding period. Then after which you guys have known, my wife, mother in law and my 2nd wife got pregnant. So i had to work hard for milk money, but actually when i think back now, i dun have to, other than my mom and sis, the other 3 ladies are rich. I can become xiao bai lian if i wanted to but cannot lah, after all i'm their husband, still have to do something.

Ok, my next posting will be about our family countdown for 2010, we had a fun and wild night. So please hold on to you chair and when i'm free, i post the update.

mickylwk
10-01-2010, 04:54 PM
I wish i can do that but i dun think i had enough space at home to line up 5 naked women with their breasts hanging to take a pic of them. Somemore my mom ain't that slender, she kinda meaty which i like, my sis is a medium to large and the other 3 are pregnant and had put on weight. I need a very wide space for them to line up and far enough for me to put them all into frame.

Even if i can take a shot of it, the avatar or signature pic size are too small to be seen if 5 of them were to fit into that size.

bro lyontempler no need to take in group, just one by one will do, first your wife,2nd wife, sister, than mom, mom-in-law will do,

as for the pregnant ones just take their babies will do ( i means the expanded tummy )...:D

lyontempler
25-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Just changed my avatar's pic from my sis to my mom vagina. She is the best!!!!

hunterhi
25-01-2010, 08:06 PM
nice man, be ur FAN reading ur post... :D so GOOD 5 Mature Lady? OMG... :p

Just changed my avatar's pic from my sis to my mom vagina. She is the best!!!!

lyontempler
05-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Just changed my avatar pic to my sis.

I came out of the shower, on my way to the kitchen to had a drink. She's totally naked in the living room watching tv and applying lotion all over her body. I went into the kitchen had my drink and on my way out, she applying those pink nipple cream, she closed her eyes and playing with her nipples and squeezing her breasts.

I took my phone and took a shot, forgetting to turn off the volume, the shutter sound startled her and she opens her eyes. "Papa, what are you doing? Taking my naked photo again huh, wait i tell mummy."

Needless to say i having a strong erection at the same time, She grab me by my butt, put her face to my penis and start giving me blowjobs. I was standing there enjoying myself, mom came out of the shower and saw sis giving me blowjobs.

"Naughty girl, sucking ya father's cock again huh!" Mom walk over and sat down on the sofa watching the blowjobs. She open up her thigh and start rubbing her vagina and playing with her clit. Seeing my mom's masturbating i buay tahan liao and cum all inside my sis mouth.

Mom quickily shouted "leave some for me!" Sis move towards mom and pass some of my cum mouth to mouth to mom. They kiss for a few second and sis share her cum with mom. Then sis swallow her cum and gone to bed, mom spat some of my cum out and rub it on her breasts and nipples, she spat some more out and rub it on her vagina and swallow the rest. She stands up and walk towards me and wanted me to carry her to bed. I gave her a good hug then suddenly she jump up and grabbed me like a koala bear, with her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

She grab my penis, shove it into her vagina and whisper into my ear " it's mommy's turn to have fun liao." "Mom, i just had an orgasm leh!" "ya gugu still hard, still can make mommy song song mah!"

I carried her back to bed, place her down on the bed and we make love. As she's already high, it took me only 10 mins to get her into orgasm. She didn't let go of me, still grabbing onto me, so i just sleep on top of her. Long time didn't sleep on top of mom, resting on her giant breasts was so comfortable.

Typing this out making me hard and wet, going to ask my mother in law breast fuck me. Bye......

eXia-san
18-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Waoo... at 1st,I dint seem to like incest thing but then started to read what u all been experience about it... It feels like different kind of story,kinda respect u all n TS about it and write the story well that can easily to understand coz while start from reading ur story until the end of the latest thread can turn me on... For my late regarding to TS happy celebration of ur wedding and gong xi fa chai+happy CNY n bless you all happy everyday and "ping an".... XD

jojox
21-02-2010, 07:00 PM
keep this going.=)

officelady
21-02-2010, 11:44 PM
can anybody here tell me exactly why young guys has such strong desire and fetish for women around my age?? btw i am 42.

d4eth
22-02-2010, 03:32 PM
can anybody here tell me exactly why young guys has such strong desire and fetish for women around my age?? btw i am 42.

i guess they wanted love that young gals couldn't provide.. nowadays the young local gals are very demanding and materialitisc and mature women tend to be more caring and understanding.. i guess.. that wat so far i encounter... =) gals younger than then me are mostly kinda stuck up one...

Re-Bond
22-02-2010, 03:51 PM

i don't know how old r those young guys u refering to.
btw i m 35 n got a FB @ 43 both of us r married so we know the game rule for young gals 70% to 80% they r very sticky secondly womens after 40 they've high sex drive is just my tots oni

but if those in their 30s i'm fine with them oso

sam782003
22-02-2010, 05:01 PM

Officelady, your inbox is full. Haha. Think everyone wan to get a piece of u. Pm me if u keen to meet

eeemen
15-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Officelady, your inbox is full. Haha. Think everyone wan to get a piece of u. Pm me if u keen to meet

Ha Ha, this is brilliant! :D Sis officelady sure will be busy with lots of offers!! happy Bonking, cheers .........

Bronco
15-03-2010, 07:25 PM

Sis, early 50s guy oso have strong desire & fetish woman around ur age, can I pm U too..? hehehehe :D

38tiger
16-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Sis, early 50s guy oso have strong desire & fetish woman around ur age, can I pm U too..? hehehehe :D
you are late by a few seconds,

OL is too busy now that i think her pussy is now swollen and enjoying every bit of it...Heeheehee.

Bronco
16-03-2010, 10:46 AM
you are late by a few seconds,

OL is too busy now that i think her pussy is now swollen and enjoying every bit of it...Heeheehee.

hahahaha late better than no hope mah dun mind long Q, let her enjoy the young guy first later mayb she change taste to old guy, whose know!!!..:rolleyes:

Angelsonline
16-03-2010, 04:40 PM

Young girls can never measure up to a mature lady.

1) they are usually still naive in mindset and expect some sort of commitment which most mature ladies don't.

2) Mature ladies are usually financially stable and do not need to make us guys feel like a carrot head who has to pay for everything.

3) A mature lady usually has a higher sex drive and is more open and willing to perform in bed as compared to young girls who think they have the right to bargain and reject.

4) A mature lady has definitely more womanly charm than a young girl. This is so as a mature lady will know how to carry herself better and understands where her positive points are.

5) A mature lady knows where to draw the line on a relationship. Young girls? They tend to get too sticky after awhile.

From the above, what else can we say, Mature ladies?

eeemen
16-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Young girls can never measure up to a mature lady.

1) they are usually still naive in mindset and expect some sort of commitment which most mature ladies don't.

2) Mature ladies are usually financially stable and do not need to make us guys feel like a carrot head who has to pay for everything.

3) A mature lady usually has a higher sex drive and is more open and willing to perform in bed as compared to young girls who think they have the right to bargain and reject.

4) A mature lady has definitely more womanly charm than a young girl. This is so as a mature lady will know how to carry herself better and understands where her positive points are.

5) A mature lady knows where to draw the line on a relationship. Young girls? They tend to get too sticky after awhile.

From the above, what else can we say, Mature ladies?

Totally & absolutely agree with your statements and comments. Matured women is just like fine wine, the older they are the better they get, eh? :D

unger
31-03-2010, 07:03 PM
PART 18.........

We ordered another round of stout but no beer. Qing Qing wanted wine and gf mom liked that idea. Total of 12 cans of stout and 2 bottles of red wine in a decanter. Wendy was really drinking alot and enjoying the quietness of nature at the beach, gf's mom was chatting with me while having her hand on my thigh. I was talking to her at the same time having my hand between Qing's legs and playing with her pussy outside her panty, while looking directly at Wendy's wide spreaded legs, with her panty on. We were all seated like, Wendy opposite and facing me, gf mom on my right side and Qing just beside my right in opposite facing, just like Wendy. I was really finding it hard to concentrate with all 3 women. That night, my gf's mom was the most decent and well dressed. There was no chances of me touching her at all, not even having a brush of my hand on her breasts. Drink talk drink and talk till almost 2am, and we have finished those stout and had another 3 bottles of wine. I could hardly feel my willy between my legs with that amount of drinks.

[/COLOR]Gf mom[/COLOR]: It getting late, shall we move off? Qing is falling asleep.
Wendy: Ya, maybe we shall arrange to come out again really soon.
Qing: Ya, let me get myself prepared, so sorry about this time.
Me: It's ok, everything have it first time.
Gf mom: ok, lets go, I will arrange again. Qing do you want to saty over at my place?
Me: How to? Ah girl at home leh?
Gf mom: It's ok, the most Qing share my bed with me and she take the living room lor.
Me: Also can.
Qing: Why like that? Cant you also sleep with your gf on the floor?
Me: No lah she very tired from work and will be in morning shift again.
Gf mom: Just leave it as it is, quick getting late liow, they needed to close shop too. Wendy, you can put your legs down and let your pussy lips be together till you reach home. Whether your hubby is going to play with you or not, it will be at your mercy.
Wendy: Oh ya better now then later that younger waitress come and see me like this. (Saying with a smile on her face.) Anyway it is a real experience i have too night. I feel bitchy.
Me: Bitchy or itchy?

All of us burst out laughing and walked towards the car. I felt my head was heavy and i was doubting my abilities to handle the car, but i still took the wheel and sent Wendy off before dropping Qing Qing at her place. There was a change of plan to drop Qing home by my gf's mom, Saying that it wont be a good idea. All were quiet during the journey home. Gf's mom played some soft music to keep me awake at the wheel. Soon, there were only me and my gf's mom. We stopped over at the coffeshop along the way, for the toilet. I went for 1 redbull and a kopi-O. Gf's mom got another 2 bottles of stout and insisted that i join her. I obliged though I was feeling heavy.

Me: Why still drink somemore?
Gf mom: At home no more le.
Me: But you have had quite alot tonight?
Gf mom: Ya so much that i become horny, also seeing you played with Qing and looking fixed at Wendy.
Me: Oh OK. Let me finished this redbull first.
Gf mom: then your Kopi?
Me: Still too hot.
Gf mom: Also why are you having redbull at this hour, later how to sleep?
Me: I dont drink how to stay alert on the wheel?
Gf mom: oh ya.

I did a fast one and was onto the stout. Probably was becaused of the redbull, i got sobered and better, but gf's mom was on the other side of the scene. In total, we had 5 bottle of stout in just 2 hours. It was almost 6 in the morning and i help her to the car. Belted her up properly and drove home. It was almost reaching that my phone rung and was my gf asking me where was I, told her i went to pick her mom from her colleague's party, and reaching home soon. She told me that she is leaving for work and be back in the evening. By the time we reached home, she have left and only SIL was was sleeping at home. Help gf's mom to the toilet and went in to get the towel for her. On my return, i saw gf's mom already taken off her clothes and ready for shower. Told her not too safe as SIL is still at home. After she was done, i helped her to bed and took my shower. She was sound asleep when i was finished. Went over to SIL's room and stole a peep at her. She was in her bermudas and T-shirt, which meant her hubby was home last night.

I was really almost knock out, quickly went into the room and sleep. Laying next to my gf's mom, i couldnt resist taking a look at her breasts and eating her before sleeping.

To be continous..........

nightfly1966
31-03-2010, 07:28 PM
fuck. all you bros dam lucky.
recently ive been waiting for the chance to fuck my aunt. my uncle who is 10 years older than me got married to this woman whos now my aunt. and i now work with at their shop.
shes like some 30+ milf. who always wears either a thong or g-string. although shes quite flat. she has quite an ass. everytime i work with her i try to small talk. tcss with her, just waiting for my chance.
her skirt also dam tight, can always see her pantyline. when she wears jeans can always see the g-string or thong stickingout. wah fucking kinky.

...so..any luck bro?:)

unger
17-04-2010, 07:02 PM
PART 19............

I laid down next to my gf mom, and paid all my attention watching her sleep, in my mind was, how then can i enjoy the most of her and drive her to her sexual limit. The more i think the more i get the hard on. She was laying fully naked in front of me with only the blanket covering her lower back to her upper hip. I couldnt resist not laying my hand on to her body.

I reached over to the shelf and got the body lotion over, and slowly removed the blanket. I dropped a few drop of lotion onto her butt. Just before i could do anything....

Gf Mom: what is that? It is cooling leh.
Me: body lotion lah.
Gf mom: Still dont sleep, after the whole night not sleeping?
Me: Will sleep after lotioning you.
Gf Mom: You good? Or you are feeling naughty?
Me: No lah, why think this way? I saw you no excitement the whole night that why pamper you mah. The others of your 2 friends have got fun liow.
Gf Mom: Ya loh! You have being touch the 2 of them the whole night and looking straight at their breasts and pussy. You not hungry meh?
Me: I do, of cos. If i no reaction, you wont allow me to sleep with you loh.
Gf Mom: Who say i allow you to sleep with me, its you who come onto the bed hor.
Me: Ok loh, i sleep on the floor loh.
Gf mom: Not until you have finished lotioning me?
Me: Wah I worst then cheap labour.
Gf Mom: Dont complain, i have brought you to know them, next time got more fun will depend on you le.

I did not say much and moved my hand onto her butt and started evening out the lotion. I was really appreciating this woman in front of me. At her age yet she still have such a body. I spreaded her legs wider so that i can go between and give her a good rub. To my surprised, she was already licking, I could see her creamy milky juice at the lips of her pussy. I added more lotion to the back of her thighs and started to even out. From the outer of her thighs, i moved up to her hips and came back to the center and run both my thumbs along her butt crack, down between her legs and to her ass cheeks avoiding her pussy. Then 1 leg at a time, i applied the lotion to them.

Gf Mom: Boy, I felt i am wetted, dont let it go on the bed.
Me: But how to take tissue now, SIL have woke up for work leh.
Gf Mom: Oh so now have new pussy then dont want mine lah?
Me: Wah dont say this leh, how can i let go such a active and high demand FB?
Gf Mom: Then do what is needed to be done.

I lifted her hipps up with very little effort as she knew what i wanted when i gave her a tap on her hip. Her pussy was right in front of me and at eye level. I couldnt resist any further and trusted my tongue into her love hole. Using my tongue, I extended it all the way that it can go, to the deepest and scope her juice out. She was all high when she felt my tongue touches her. She shivered and gave out a moan. She was jerking like being processed.

Me: why? Very high issit?
GF Mom: I wondered is that your tongue or is it a worm. Never have heard of anybody can lick until the whole tunnel all ticklish. Ah girl must be really loving it.
Me: You can alway enjoy it mah.
Gf Mom: Please lick me till i cannot then we fuck ok? I really dying to have it last night seeing you finger Wendy and touching Qing breasts.
Me: ok you just relax and let me take care of you.
Gf Mom: Dont need to take care of me, If i can i would rather fall a sleep and let you do all you want to do, i am really very tired but you have turned me on. Give me the tender loving care of your wonder tongue.

While she was talking, i was already eating her. She was moaning and grabbing the bedsheet. Her hips were in the air higher and higher as the more i played with her clits and scoping the juice out. Suddenly i felt her hand holding on to my willy and squeezing it hard.

Gf Mom: Hope you dont come so fast later, i want to have a marathon today.
Yesterday you see and touched them for so long i worried you will come fast, i see they enjoy so much of so, i felt a little jealous leh.
Me: Then you must know how to appreciate me loh.
Gf Mom: Who say i dont appreciate you? Everytime i finished work in the afternoon and you are home alone sleeping, I will check see ah girl got over rode you or not. Or see whether you need to eatr herbs to repenish.
Me: How you see?
Gf Mom: You mean you dont know what i did?
Me: you already said i was sleeping lo.
Gf Mom: Also good lah you dont know. I only check you GUGU see can stand or not.
Me: So did i stand?
Gf mom: have lah, dont want to talk to you, you talk cannot concentrate, then i cool down.
Me: Of cos lah, I eating you with my mouth leh, and i can only use my mouth to talk leh.

I lower her hips onto the bed and dropped another few drops of lotion on her back and started to even out again. I sat on her butt while i was doing it. I was resting my balls on her ass crack and while i was moving up and down her back, she could felt my balls rubbing on her butt. I moved my hands to the side of her body and rubbed against her breasts before going down to her hips and end there. After a few rounds, i Spreaded her legs a little until i can see her pussy. She was all wet again, but this time round, she was asleep. I aimed my dick at her pussy and slowly rubbed against her lips. There was not reaction from her and can tell that she was really sound asleep. I pushed my willy into her pussy and just kept it there, so that while i try to reach forward to her shoulders i will be laying belly flat with my dick inside her.

When i made the first move to push myself all into her, she gave a soft long moan but without waking up. I aka it was approval to my action and instate of sitting on her but again I just do it with myself laying over her. It was tough cos i need to bend my back and my knees have to support too. I held on to her shouldersand started to ride her from behind, she did have some senses over this round and was really wet. It was about after 30 min that i came inside her and fell a sleep hugging her.

To Be Continuous............

peterdrill69
17-04-2010, 07:39 PM

I feel that woman looks more sexier in their 30s to 40s as they are more aware of their own body they know how to feel good in their own body and can carry themselve very well.

I love Mature Woman!

nightfly1966
17-04-2010, 08:58 PM
I feel that woman looks more sexier in their 30s to 40s as they are more aware of their own body they know how to feel good in their own body and can carry themselve very well.

I love Mature Woman!

Me too!!!:)

sticky5
17-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Mature women have their special way and OL starting to feel like one. Just waiting for your hint and will slide thru you.

officelady
18-04-2010, 01:54 AM

I love Mature Woman!

yes dear i could not agree more than u wht u have wrote..

38tiger
19-04-2010, 06:30 AM
hahahaha late better than no hope mah dun mind long Q, let her enjoy the young guy first later mayb she change taste to old guy, whose know!!!..:rolleyes:

yeah you are right and btw is your Q number getting nearer? Haahaa!!

freezetheDB
19-04-2010, 12:03 PM
deleted. paiseh bro wrong thread

unger
19-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Hmmmmm??!! This seem not so suitable for my story. Should move out.

freezetheDB
19-04-2010, 12:12 PM
oops paiseh confused this thread with guys into MILFs thread

david_yew
26-07-2010, 05:53 PM
anymore stories on milf?

jojox
18-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Hmmmmm??!! This seem not so suitable for my story. Should move out.

WHo says that? i would very much keen to to hear your stories.

jojox
18-08-2010, 01:28 AM
continue the story man TS.

eeemen
19-08-2010, 06:00 PM
continue the story man TS.

Ya bro TS, do carry onz with your story, very steaming :D, Thks & cheers ...........

Youngster
19-08-2010, 11:09 PM
This happened last year, i was seventeen, being the curious and adventurous me i always wanted to do new things that i have not done before. I have always had a thing for mature ladies but it always goes as far as watching porn, my life was always play computer games like dota and stuff like any other teenager but after i graduated from secondary school i started to change my thinking a little and i became more "matured". So like how a story always starts, one fine afternoon while i was coming back from gym after school i bumped into one of my malay neighbour whom i always looked at her with respect and nothing further, lets call her siti, around 35- 42, she had big attractive eyes and her overall features were above average (looks like those when during 20s always go clubbing and ONS type of minahs), she had hour-glass figure except with just a little beat more"meat", and the biggest B cup size of boobs(sorry kinda newb in these terminology), and perky butt. We were at the lift landing at the void deck, and she was wearing a red tank top not really plunging necklines but could see a little of her cleavage and cotton track pants pushing her baby pram (btw shes has 3 kids already), and wearing a cap with the pony tail sticking out of the the hole at the back. I had seen her a couple of times but i was always nonchalant to my sourrounding and minding my own business, this time i took a glance at her and saw her smile at me to reciprocate i smiled at back at her, soon a conversation was escalated.

Siti: hi ( still with the cheerful look on her face )
Me: uh. hi (low and shocked, didnt expect her to speak to me)
Siti: Your in studying or ??
Me. Oh yeahh still studying
Siti: I see... you work out?
Me: Yeah kinda..
-Lift doors open-
I went to press the button as she pushed the pram in , while she passed me i could smell the thick shampoo fragance on her pony tail, while pulling a downblouse during the midst of it, could see her black strapless bra at the corner with her luscious pair of breast.I went in after that.

Siti: Level?
Me: Seven. thank you. (btw she lives on a higher floor than me)

*boom* she dropped her milk bottle that she was shaking for her toddler, unhesitantly i bent down to pick it up for her and she too went down at the same time (took another peek at her cleavage, this time could see it even deeper). When i stood up to give her my hands accidentally brushed agaisnt her left breast and i think it moved a litlte, i gasped, she took a quick glance at me and start to arrange her hair. The awkwardness set in and luckily it was soon my level as i sauntered out as though nothing has happened. This is how a brief encounter with my milf minah neigbour which soon turn into a unimaginable relationship. When i went back home, train of thoughts about that incident kept running through my mind, as i was kinda more liberal than compared to my secondary school days i was thinking to make a fantasy become real, so i was prepared to take any opportunity that comes in my way. But firstly i needa know what type of lady she is ..whether is she a lonely and shy or promiscuous and desperate lady, though she seemed like a homely mom to me, ..... to be continued...

Its kinda late here i will write the next part soon.Thanks for reading.

Youngster
21-08-2010, 12:47 AM
So from than on when ever i made my way out or back home i would metamorphose into a "eye of a tiger" vision. Seeing her on a few occasions, i would play the "voyuer game" with her whereby i catch her atention than look elsewhere look at me, kinda like teasing. So as time passes, both of us had this awkward feeling when ever we bump into each other, this would impede my motive to get close to her ,howevr ladylucky was shining on me as the next event inadvertently ameliorated our quiescent relationship, and even propelled her infatuation with me even more! I saw her one afternoon after having lunch with my father, she was wearing skin-hugging black top and i guess a push up bra that enhanced her curvaceous bossoms and a silky sarong or whatever you name it(malay ladies always wear) and yet again with her pram. I was having mixed feeling i was esctatic to see her yet dissapointed as my father was with me.

"Your son?" she started a conversation with my dad.

"ya." my dad replied.

"Both of you look very alike." she smilingly said.

"haha yeah." My dad replied.

Lifts doors open. We went in, I was trying to premeditate a good situation where i could smell her or get clsoe to her. I was standing at her back adjacent to her pram ,while my dad was beside her. As the door was about to close...

"Sorry." comes two china construction workers with some tools they are holding.

In the lift reeked their stench and all of us was like waddafak cant wait to get out of there. Then siti suddenly receded and her beautiful perky firm butt cheeks banged into my crotch once, i cant explain the awesomeness feeling with the silky piece of sarong she wearing with her butt slamming into my penis. She tried to regain her balance and get back to her comfort zone, but "squished" her butt slammed and rubbed into my penis oncemore" and it stayed there longer, my penis immediately got a boner and it moved up her but cheeks covered with the sarong slowly, i anticipated her trying to move away as shes a innocent lady, so on impulse i grabbed her left hips(the part where my dad cant see) and pushed my torso towards her.I think she was wearing a t-back or g string as i dont feel her undies material, and so my dick went into the depression of her ass(not really in but just the outer part of it), her reflex action caused her to grabbed my hands with force but i didnt relent while her grip went softer and softer as she allowed this to happen. Pre-cum surrounded my penis and it was like gonna explode any second.It lasted just about 10-15 seconds but to me this "non-consent action" made me felt as if i was in heaven!!!

"Ding" the sound went as the lift doors opened.

She tried hard to regain her composure and arranged her skirt. While my father went out and i nimbled past the worker fearing my dick would brush them, while the lift door was about to close , i turned back and gave her a slight smile while winking at her, her mouth was half gaped,her pupils widened and seemed stunned to give any reactions.

That day i was kinda worried yet thinking hard, for the fact that she was a conservative and friendly milf minah but she seem repressive agaisnt my actions...My next step is to unlock her horny-dead lock beneath her facade of a homely mom... while the next series of events soon unfolded into something even more..

Well its kinda late here too lazy to re-read for tense mistakes, Will continue soon, thanks for reading.

eeemen
21-08-2010, 03:49 AM
Bro Youngster, interesting story here, do carry on! Camping for more :D, cheers ...............

cowboy69
22-08-2010, 12:32 PM
yes dear i could not agree more than u wht u have wrote..

Officelady, do u hv any gd story to share?

tonks
22-08-2010, 03:06 PM
go on bro youngster, reminds me of a similiar exp of my own.

unger
26-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Part 20.........

My gf mon woke me up at around 12 noon that very same day. She was hungry and wanted to eat. We wash up together and made our way to the food court. It was really good to have her washed my dick and back scrub.

While on the way, i came up with the idea of having dinner at home with my gf sinc my SIL and her hubby will be away to malaysia. Gf mom suggested to have steamboat. I called my gf to get her opinion, but waas accepted without hesitation.

Bought lots of lamb and seafood, oysters and 2 carton of stout and a few bottle of wine too. Gf mon wanted japanese sake as well. In my mind was, that will not be dinner of steamboat but drinking section. We had light lunch and went home.

Once back home, gf mom went back to bed while i prepared everything for dinner. Need to chill up the drinks and prepare the seafood too. I was really busy till i forgotten the time, when suddenly my phone ring and was my gf.

Gf: Do you need anything else, I will be on my way back soon.
Me: Dont think so, got all we wanted.
Gf: Ok, will be back in 20mins.
Me: Ok.

I went into the room to check on my gf's mom, to my surprised, she was only sleeping in her t-shirt and her panty. I woke her up and gave her a short to put on. Told her Ah girl will be back soon. She went back to sleep and was not long, my gf came back. It was almost 7pm that i got everything out and we had dinner in the living room. Drinking away with the food, the aircon was not fast enough to cool us down as we were drinking fast. The sake was acting fast on us and we were all perspirating bad. Gf and her mom when to change to lighter top while i continue on my own. Both were already very high and when they came out, my gf was wearing a sport bra and so is her mom.

I was like OMG!!! am i gonna have so much nipples for dinner? It did not really bother me much. We have a long dinner till almost 11pm. Understood from my gf that she will be having off the next day. I clear up the mess and we settled down on the sitting room drinking and playing cards. All of us were seated on the floor and I could see my gf's mom camel toe pushing hard on her shorts. It was a lovely sight and my gf knew i was watching too. Though she knew all these while that i have been stealing glance at her mom zaogeng, she did not actually like it being too obvious. We drank and drank till my gf blaired out to me, that she is horny and want to go to bed. Her mom over heard her and acted blur. I help her to the room and put her on the bed. Went out to get a towel for her, and was stop by gf's mom. She told me she want to watch me having sex with my gf. I was fine with the idea but what about my gf, i asked her. She said she will pretend that she have falled asleep and we will do with the bedroom door opened. In my mind was, hosei liow, this is the time for me to show my gr's mom what and how we have been doing.

To Be continue>>>>>>>>>>>>>

eeemen
26-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Bro unger, you're back with more of your sexciting stories!! :D, cheers .............

jojox
01-09-2010, 06:16 PM
At last they is movement.

jojox
01-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Part 20.........

My gf mon woke me up at around 12 noon that very same day. She was hungry and wanted to eat. We wash up together and made our way to the food court. It was really good to have her washed my dick and back scrub.

While on the way, i came up with the idea of having dinner at home with my gf sinc my SIL and her hubby will be away to malaysia. Gf mom suggested to have steamboat. I called my gf to get her opinion, but waas accepted without hesitation.

Bought lots of lamb and seafood, oysters and 2 carton of stout and a few bottle of wine too. Gf mon wanted japanese sake as well. In my mind was, that will not be dinner of steamboat but drinking section. We had light lunch and went home.

Once back home, gf mom went back to bed while i prepared everything for dinner. Need to chill up the drinks and prepare the seafood too. I was really busy till i forgotten the time, when suddenly my phone ring and was my gf.

Gf: Do you need anything else, I will be on my way back soon.
Me: Dont think so, got all we wanted.
Gf: Ok, will be back in 20mins.
Me: Ok.

I went into the room to check on my gf's mom, to my surprised, she was only sleeping in her t-shirt and her panty. I woke her up and gave her a short to put on. Told her Ah girl will be back soon. She went back to sleep and was not long, my gf came back. It was almost 7pm that i got everything out and we had dinner in the living room. Drinking away with the food, the aircon was not fast enough to cool us down as we were drinking fast. The sake was acting fast on us and we were all perspirating bad. Gf and her mom when to change to lighter top while i continue on my own. Both were already very high and when they came out, my gf was wearing a sport bra and so is her mom.

I was like OMG!!! am i gonna have so much nipples for dinner? It did not really bother me much. We have a long dinner till almost 11pm. Understood from my gf that she will be having off the next day. I clear up the mess and we settled down on the sitting room drinking and playing cards. All of us were seated on the floor and I could see my gf's mom camel toe pushing hard on her shorts. It was a lovely sight and my gf knew i was watching too. Though she knew all these while that i have been stealing glance at her mom zaogeng, she did not actually like it being too obvious. We drank and drank till my gf blaired out to me, that she is horny and want to go to bed. Her mom over heard her and acted blur. I help her to the room and put her on the bed. Went out to get a towel for her, and was stop by gf's mom. She told me she want to watch me having sex with my gf. I was fine with the idea but what about my gf, i asked her. She said she will pretend that she have falled asleep and we will do with the bedroom door opened. In my mind was, hosei liow, this is the time for me to show my gr's mom what and how we have been doing.

To Be continue>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bro finally you are back.

unger
03-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi Bros,

Thank you very much for the support, will come up with more of my advanture. Am kind of tight at work. There was not much respond from the site so i thought nobody interested, in my real life. How many of you believe this is true?

eeemen
07-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Waiting eagerly for your updates bro unger!! Thanks & cheers ..................

Youngster
29-09-2010, 08:16 PM
So few weeks passed by and i did not seen her by any chance. It was my holidays so i could had more time to mvoe around the area. So during one of the days i had bumped into her again this time she was alone (not with her baby), she was again in a grey low-cut sphaggetti straps type of singlet and could see her bra straps too supporting her pair of fairly large breast, probably cause she just had her child, and was wearing a skirt. She was carrying some stuff after doing grocery shopping.

"Hey" I said while she was walking towards my direction.

"Helloo" She replied smiling.

"You need some help on the stuff?" I asked.

"Sure" She replied.

I went beside her to take the bag and i could smell the nice smell of her perfume. We went in the lift. I was taking looks at her perfect tits in a very close distance and I knew she knew i was looking at it, and i had a hard-on.

"Let me help you to the house" I said.

"Uhh" She replied instantly.

"Its okay" I intervened.

So i went into her house put the things on the table, she asked me if i wanted i drink and i agreed. SHe gave me the drink while she went in her room to change. She left the door ajar with a small angle to peek in, i glanced trying to take a look and saw her taking off her grey top exposing her large breast with her bra on. She caught me and i accidentally spilled the water on my shorts. I quickly made a moev to the kitchen and left the dribnk there and went back to the living room. When she came she was rather embarassed and she knew i was eyeing her in a dirty way. I asked to use her toilet. While i was in the toilet i was masturbating thinking of that moment.

"Aunt Siti" I called.

"Yaa" she replied.

I didnt replied and after awhile she came in and she was shock to see me stark nude in the toilet with my dick erected. She stood there rooted to the ground while i went beside her and hug her and her tits was pressed on my chest. I diddnt know what to say but i was as horny as hell and wanted to fuck her badly. I directed her hands to my penis and made a stroking action.

"can you...." I silently asked.

The strokign action gradually gained momentum, while i played with her breast with her top on. Then i slowly went to kiss her lips at first she was hesitant but slowly i could feel her tongue and we frenched. I was tryna make her horny and i took of her top and played with her nipples while she was still cladded in her bra. I held her head down to my dick after kissing.

"Suck it" I said.

She followed and started to give me a good blowjob licking the dickhead down the side, till teabagging me. I almost couldnt control and wanted to come as i wasnt an experienced fucker.

I took of her skirt and fingered her, her pussy lips looks rather neat and tight seems like she dont fuck much. After pleasuring each other for awhile and she was really horny at that moment i could tell. I lead her to the bed. And i lay ontop of her frenching her with my dick rubbing on her torso, it was like a GFE, as i manuevore her to the cowgirl postion,

" Keep this between us" she said solemnly.

" Yeah, only us promise this will be our secret" I replied.

As this wasn't really a good thing to be made known and infact could get us into trouble. So she inserted my dick into ehr pussy and i could feel her using her tighten her pussy muscle around my dick. She ride me for quite some time while i played with her tits and suck them like lollipops. We changed into the reverse-cowgirl position afterwards (as i was kinda noob in fucking ,most of the time she did the job). Than we went into the missionary position where i banged her really hard her tits was smacking up and down . Finally we went into the doggy-style where i fucked her like she was the last girl on earth, could hear the piakpiak piak sound, and i was licking her back of her neck, she lay face down as i spreaded her legs as i was ontop of her dick deep in her and forearms beneath her armpits and banged her pussy real hard, while kissing her whole head. We were sweating , when i was about to come i pat her head she turned around while i shoot on her face ,it was ehavenly the feel. She was kidna shock of it but later she wiped them out of tisue , while i lay on her bad resting . She went to wash up and than later me too.. This is my experience with a malay milf neighbour, thanks for reading this will be my last post on this story. Peace out.

lyontempler
14-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Hi Guys! Sorry for the long wait. Had been busy taking care of my wives & babies. Forget to update my fans on my babies, sad to say i had 3 more vaginas to clean. Now i had clean 8 vaginas every night when i got home from works.

Btw sorry for no steamy stories for a while, as i've been working alot of OTs to earn more milk money. Spend long hours in office and then kenna fungus infection on my penis forehead. As i'm not circumcise, matter got worst. The inner side of my foreskin were badly affected by the fungus, the skin started to peel and become very thin. It crack very easily then become swollen. Now i totally can't pull down my foreskin to reveal my forehead. Therefore difficult washing and not saying making love with all my beautiful sexy wives, mother & sis. So no choice i had to lick them to orgasm(5 of them) every night.

Had gone to Polyclinic for checkup and waiting to review in TTSH Urology Jan 2011. Bloody hell long Queue leh! I go see doc in early Oct, the earliest available appt is Jan next year. Singapore so many men had penis problems, a simple circumcision had to wait so long. Somemore after Urology, had to wait for surgical date. No choice had to wait as it's subsidised, cheaper that way. I've checked if walk in, just cutting away some skin cost hundreds to 1K. Hope to get it done soon and i can make love again.

Now i can only rely on my Osim iPamper massager to vibrate at the base of my penis till i ejeculate. But i can tell you my semen volume had increase a few times as i had time for my testicles to rest n reproduction. I only do it once a week when i feel very horny n bloated. Then after had hard time cleaning up as cannot pull down foreskin.

All my poor wives, they had been craving for semen for awhile now. Everrytime i used the massager, they're mouth will water then when i ejeculate, you can practically see them drool like a dog especially my mother who had been eating my semen since i was 11 and had used my semen as her lotion her face and breasts.

I had bought a few dildos for them to use temporary before my penis is fixed. Anyway, i get to watch 5 women masturbate show for me then lick them to orgasm and had 5 different vagina juice to lick up. Not so bad lah but still prefer to make love to them and ejeculate inside their vaginas & mouth.

Will post again after i had been circumcised or use a word when during my army dayz, alot of chao geng buddies will do to get 1 month MC. Mohamedised(Circumcised - usually only refer to chinese guy who got it) as most of our muslim friends had done it. Hope i didn't offend anyone, i apologised if i did. Not sure they still use this word in army now.

Anyway, thanx to those bros who'd been so kind to share their stories. Please do keep it coming, incest, mother & Son, Brother & Sister, Aunty & Nephew, Milf...... Please keep sharing to keep this thread going. Thanx n bye for now. Merry X'mas and happy Bonking. May Ya sperm be all over the boobs!

justica
14-12-2010, 05:44 PM
TS merry Xmas to u too been reading ur post can say tat it really rare, well bro u know wat take care of ur little head and send my hi to ur mum and btw she got very good asset tat any guys will die for

naturegreen
14-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Sounds too good to be real right? But I still salute you TS.

GongCB
22-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Hi Bros,

Thank you very much for the support, will come up with more of my advanture. Am kind of tight at work. There was not much respond from the site so i thought nobody interested, in my real life. How many of you believe this is true?

I think its true, as one of my friend had the same experience, screwing both daughter n her hot mum!

lyontempler
22-12-2010, 03:39 AM
TS merry Xmas to u too been reading ur post can say tat it really rare, well bro u know wat take care of ur little head and send my hi to ur mum and btw she got very good asset tat any guys will die for

Thanx. Btw, that's my big sis.

lyontempler
22-12-2010, 03:41 AM
Alomst forgot, Merry X'mas to all the bros in SB.

justica
22-12-2010, 03:33 PM
oops sorry

lyontempler
11-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Not sure if you guys have read, a son of a b**tch bast**d hack into Junyuan Secondary School website n change it's homepage to sammyboyforum. when parents or students type junyuansec.net, it direct them to the forum homepage. Worst is it was posted on Stomp.

jojox
15-02-2011, 06:49 AM
hey bro. would love to hear you posting your story.Do jot some if you are free.

Blasian
15-02-2011, 01:13 PM
yeah bro. miss your stories. you owe us a lot! Hope your penis is okay now!

LeeSteven
17-02-2011, 12:29 AM
To all Bros posted in Love for matured women,
Reading your stories had reminds me of my ex who is 3yrs older than me when I just turned 21. She was hot and well built body as she swims alot. We often swim together and always like to see her in your swim suit. We start kissing on our first date while we were both high after few rounds drinks and after few dates, we have sex and her BJ was fantastic (none of my ex-gf beat her until today) I thought maybe I was younger and not so good and cannot quench her thirst, she left me after 6 months of relationship. Guessed these is how I developed a liking for matured women too.

Tazz
18-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Guys,I have read from page 1 till last page..that's awesome! I like u guys steamy story..thumb up! I oso hope oneday I can have sex wt a matured lady too...my last sex is wt my wife which is last sat till now..I going to look ard for matured lady/aunties...wish me gd luck!pls continue yr story. :o)

Chanelfingers
08-06-2011, 08:48 AM
This was one of my face threads

calex
08-06-2011, 01:42 PM
What is face thread?

What are fingers thread?

What are toes thread?

Y is there a thread for every body part nowadays? :D

what i guess she mean is fave.... as 'v' and 'c' are near to each other.. typo .....

magix85
10-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Some mature women are ok. My mum's younger adopted sister stays in Australia. She's single, in her 40s, she migrated 6 years ago. When I visited Australia in 2009, I stayed with her for 1.5 weeks. She brought me to the beach, and when I saw her in her bikini, I decided to go for it that night. I guess she knew what I was thinking becos when I knocked on her bedroom door, she opened it and didn't resist when I gripped her arm to pull her to bed. She isn't the pro-active type but she laid back and let me check out her body slowly, and I saw her eyes were closed when I got her to spread her legs (to eat her). Anyway it was 8 days of fucking, no complaints from her, she just let me fuck her 2-3 times a day (could have been more but I also had other things to do). I must admit ... her looks is common, not pretty but she has good boobs, but she's also a bit plump (to be honest, maybe thats why she let me fuck her becos it's not easy for someone like her to attract men).

I stayed with her again in March this year for two weeks. Same as before, we fucked 2-3 times everyday, but i wanted to make sure i maximized my time in Australia so I took Viagra throughout my stay. It took me 4 days before she let me try anal. But she was a bit blur so it's only on the 6th day we managed to have successful anal. I screwed her asshole 4 times but she still doesn't like the feeling. I guess it takes time to get used to it? She orgasms about half the time when I fuck her cunt but she only makes uncomfortable sounds when I fuck her ass. Anyway as long as she doesnt object, I plan to continue during my next trip in Sept (on company trip).

acidicavex
10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
haha why no gals start a thread for "Love for Mature Men" :p

Anyway some mature woman are very well maintain and they look yummy.

skihon
20-06-2011, 03:43 PM
i love all u story bro hope u can keep them coming

lyontempler
02-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi guys, it's been awhile since i post. Been busy working and taking care of my ladies n babies. Had some fun lately with my mom, some feel like sharing n i'm back. Accompanied my mom to visit her friend who stayed at Bukit Timah, after that we went to bukit timah shopping shopping centre to for dinner n jalan jalan. We walk around and to our surprise that we saw a very big unit selling adult intimate items. We went in and amazed, so many things on sale. Dildos, vibrators, lingeries, masturbators and so on. A lady attended to us and start to introducing us the products. She thought we're husband n wife, as you know my mom like to call me hubby or lao gong. I saw the lady keep staring at my mom's breasts as we're walking with her around the shop.

Can't blame her, my mom wasn't wearing a bra and she's wearing those chiffon material one piece dress with a v neck that shows my mom's huge boobs n cleavage. Worst of all my mom had very big long nipples, their shop's aircon quite cold n my mom's nipples erected due to her huge breasts swinging left n right rubbing againt the dress. I saw her nipples too n started to had a erection. That lady's face was all red watching the 2 of us.

Then my mom was looking at a big vibrating dildo, she grab my hardened rod with one hand and grab the dildo. That lady was shocked with her mouth wide opened. Then my mom said "i like yours better, your gu gu head is bigger n ya whole thing is harder." That lady started to stare at my crotch.

Then mom said : Let's go home fuck, i'm vagina is wet", that lady almost fainted. But we did buy the dildo as mom was playing with it and kinda love it.

After we walk out of that shop, mom told me she not wearing any bra n panty. She's horny n wanted me to make love to her, so we walk towards the staircase n close the door. Mom lift up her dress and i can see her love juice flowing down her inner thigh. I pull down my pants, my hardened penis sprung out and i shoved my penis deep n hard inside mom wet hot vagina. I pump her hard and she moan quite loudly as usual. I was worried ppl might hear us so i pull out my penis, carry her up to the landing one floor up, strip her naked and place her dress on the floor, lay her down and continue to make love. Once i had my penis inside of her, i cover her mouth with one hand and the other grabbing her huge breasts. I pump her for about 5 mins or so she had her ogasm, i continue to pump her for another 5 mins and i cum insdie her vagina. Once i clear everything, we didn't had any tissue so i lick her clean but my semen is still inside her just her juice. Then she sat up, gave me a brief bj and like my clean too. We both stood up n i put her dress on for her. We sat down at the staircase hug n kiss. Then someone open the door n a lady walk in n went down the stairs. Wah i told myself Heng Ah! What if she walk in 5 mins earlier, liao liao man. We quickly walk out the stairs and back to the shopping centre. We both were thirsty and we went for a drink, while we were having a drink at the mac nearby, mom open her legs wide under the table and ask me to look. She's forcing my semen out of her vigina, the white sticky liquid oozz out and dripped on the floor.

I ask her why is it still in there, we had walk quite a distance before we even sat down to drink, should have flow out quite abit. She told me she is squeezing her vagina on the way here to keep all my load inside. She said she wanted to show me when it's flowing out. My god mom, you really can squeeze...... No wonder i found her vagina getting tighter lately. She told me that her lady firend thought her how to tighten her vagina by squeezing it like you're enduring ya pee. Guys, believe me it works. Her vagina is even tighter than my sis who had never gave birth before. My sis had never even play with a dildo before, only masturbate n make love to me. My mom told me she had been practicing for awhile now. Now she can even squeeze my penis when making love. No wonder i can eject so fast. Our usual session is about 30 mins or so, i was still thinking how i can reach orgasm in less than 10 mins.

Her vagina is so tight right now and it's just like i first make love with my sis and my wife. So shiok when i'm typing this, gotta go make love to her after this. Cannot tahan liao, gotta go wash up n make love. Bye guys.

SonOfAGun
02-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi guys, it's been awhile since i post. Been busy working and taking care of my ladies n babies. Had some fun lately with my mom, some feel like sharing n i'm back. Accompanied my mom to visit her friend who stayed at Bukit Timah, after that we went to bukit timah shopping shopping centre to for dinner n jalan jalan. We walk around and to our surprise that we saw a very big unit selling adult intimate items. We went in and amazed, so many things on sale. Dildos, vibrators, lingeries, masturbators and so on. A lady attended to us and start to introducing us the products. She thought we're husband n wife, as you know my mom like to call me hubby or lao gong. I saw the lady keep staring at my mom's breasts as we're walking with her around the shop.

Can't blame her, my mom wasn't wearing a bra and she's wearing those chiffon material one piece dress with a v neck that shows my mom's huge boobs n cleavage. Worst of all my mom had very big long nipples, their shop's aircon quite cold n my mom's nipples erected due to her huge breasts swinging left n right rubbing againt the dress. I saw her nipples too n started to had a erection. That lady's face was all red watching the 2 of us.

Then my mom was looking at a big vibrating dildo, she grab my hardened rod with one hand and grab the dildo. That lady was shocked with her mouth wide opened. Then my mom said "i like yours better, your gu gu head is bigger n ya whole thing is harder." That lady started to stare at my crotch.

Then mom said : Let's go home fuck, i'm vagina is wet", that lady almost fainted. But we did buy the dildo as mom was playing with it and kinda love it.

After we walk out of that shop, mom told me she not wearing any bra n panty. She's horny n wanted me to make love to her, so we walk towards the staircase n close the door. Mom lift up her dress and i can see her love juice flowing down her inner thigh. I pull down my pants, my hardened penis sprung out and i shoved my penis deep n hard inside mom wet hot vagina. I pump her hard and she moan quite loudly as usual. I was worried ppl might hear us so i pull out my penis, carry her up to the landing one floor up, strip her naked and place her dress on the floor, lay her down and continue to make love. Once i had my penis inside of her, i cover her mouth with one hand and the other grabbing her huge breasts. I pump her for about 5 mins or so she had her ogasm, i continue to pump her for another 5 mins and i cum insdie her vagina. Once i clear everything, we didn't had any tissue so i lick her clean but my semen is still inside her just her juice. Then she sat up, gave me a brief bj and like my clean too. We both stood up n i put her dress on for her. We sat down at the staircase hug n kiss. Then someone open the door n a lady walk in n went down the stairs. Wah i told myself Heng Ah! What if she walk in 5 mins earlier, liao liao man. We quickly walk out the stairs and back to the shopping centre. We both were thirsty and we went for a drink, while we were having a drink at the mac nearby, mom open her legs wide under the table and ask me to look. She's forcing my semen out of her vigina, the white sticky liquid oozz out and dripped on the floor.

I ask her why is it still in there, we had walk quite a distance before we even sat down to drink, should have flow out quite abit. She told me she is squeezing her vagina on the way here to keep all my load inside. She said she wanted to show me when it's flowing out. My god mom, you really can squeeze...... No wonder i found her vagina getting tighter lately. She told me that her lady firend thought her how to tighten her vagina by squeezing it like you're enduring ya pee. Guys, believe me it works. Her vagina is even tighter than my sis who had never gave birth before. My sis had never even play with a dildo before, only masturbate n make love to me. My mom told me she had been practicing for awhile now. Now she can even squeeze my penis when making love. No wonder i can eject so fast. Our usual session is about 30 mins or so, i was still thinking how i can reach orgasm in less than 10 mins.

Her vagina is so tight right now and it's just like i first make love with my sis and my wife. So shiok when i'm typing this, gotta go make love to her after this. Cannot tahan liao, gotta go wash up n make love. Bye guys.

I was taking your thread title seriously, until I got to read your story, which kind of turns me off...sorry. I am not into sex with mum type because I find it fucking aweful to think that I would screw the same hole which I was born. I do however into sex with MIL or aunt because they are not related to U by blood.

I hope your kids from all your partners would grow up fine.

jameschong1
02-09-2012, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=lyontempler;7719546]Her vagina is even tighter than my sis who had never gave birth before. My sis had never even play with a dildo before, only masturbate n make love to me.
========
u chinese or what race? u singaporean or FT?
care to share your happy family mother & sister with us bros here?
we will love 3 of u very much

Tazz
11-09-2012, 10:57 AM
hi bro lyon,i reallx envy u so much! i got peep mx sis ass when she washing her face in basin when bent dxn.that time i rem i onl 14 to 16 old.she old me 2 old...she tall n thin wt A to small B cup onl.dont knw when got luck n chance to fuck a milf or mature woman bfore i die...anx bros got any luck nowdays?

smooth288
12-09-2012, 10:58 AM

why u did not go back n hook the girl in the adult shop, maybe she needs to be satisfied too. if i were u, I will take chance to get her numbe first and then wait for good chance to up her...I'm sure she is horny when she ehard mom talking about your dick.....

Rasta Marley
12-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Nice to see this thread alive again! Bumping up for an excellent subject, coz there are quite a few MILF lovers like me:)

sexualfantasi
15-09-2012, 08:29 PM
cant wait to see lyontempler post again..

ngbk2001
15-09-2012, 10:01 PM
who can introduce all this milf to me....

mussao
18-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Hi guys, was reading this thread, and this is my first post in SBF, whoa...you know my 1st bonk was with this mature woman from Kedah, we met through IRC. We met up and frankly I was nervous of what she looks like. She showed up, and shit she was smoking hot as she is fair.

We went for dinner and make out later in the car, I asked her how many years that she left sex and she was quite offensive bout it but later said that it was 6 years. I kind of teased her, and later found out she was a cougar.

She was horny when I finger her and was wet, I fucked her in the car. She climaxed, and was sattisfied by my big tom ( I guess its been long)..so, kissed her and till now, I keep seeing her.muah.

Give me goosebump writing this, so, thats all for now, thank you.

dx90x
29-09-2012, 10:11 AM
hey bro,keep it up....i like ur stories very much....
i has been imagine to fuck my aunt at last time also....but i cant....
btw....love it so much.....

aunthamsup
29-09-2012, 09:38 PM
hey bro,keep it up....i like ur stories very much....
i has been imagine to fuck my aunt at last time also....but i cant....
btw....love it so much.....

Y u cant fuck ur aunt?? :confused:

jojox
03-02-2013, 02:00 PM
TS mia again?~

Archie84
07-05-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi guys, dont mind a story i made up about incest between mom and son, From mom's point of view..

I am a single mom of just one son who is turning 16 this year. Last night something happened between me and my son that I'd like to share about. I'm 36 this year, working as a paralegal in a lawfirm here in Singapore.. My husband left when my son was 12..

3 years ago something happened between uS. At our house i keep it open between my son and I, as he reached puberty at 12, i talked to him about sex and all he needed to know. One Saturday morning I caught him peeping at me when I was taking a shower, as i accidentally left the door ajar.

I wasn't at all mad at him, i let him watch, i acted as if I didn't know he was watching. He's my son, why not, i thought.

That night, when I slept, he came in my room, i pretended to be aslee, so I felt him walking up to my bed make sure I was asleep and started lifting up my t-shirt, i didn't wear underwear ever to sleep, i heard him gasped when he saw my pussy. I just laid there, truth be told I was aroused.

I felt him exploring, at this point I heard him pull his shorts down. I was getting excited by all this, i opened my eyes and sat up.

He froze, i saw his dick went limp. He just froze there. I smiled at him and said "it's ok honey, I know you're at that age." I sat gestured him to sit beside me.

"Are you ok?" i asked. "omg mummy, I'm so sorry!" I placed a finger on his lips and made him lie down, i took of my t-shirt and pulled of his clothes and laid beside him. I gently started to caress his cock which was limp and smiled at how fast his cock became erected again.

"boyboy, you know how much I love you right? i've seen you grow up and you're turning into a man. Let mummy teach help you release."

Shall I continue guys?

latour
07-05-2015, 12:21 PM

Dear bro you so lucky man can girl to let you fuck so many times. ...I'm so envy of you. I don't have this kind of luck.

latour
07-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Hi guys, dont mind a story i made up about incest between mom and son, From mom's point of view..

I am a single mom of just one son who is turning 16 this year. Last night something happened between me and my son that I'd like to share about. I'm 36 this year, working as a paralegal in a lawfirm here in Singapore.. My husband left when my son was 12..

3 years ago something happened between uS. At our house i keep it open between my son and I, as he reached puberty at 12, i talked to him about sex and all he needed to know. One Saturday morning I caught him peeping at me when I was taking a shower, as i accidentally left the door ajar.

I wasn't at all mad at him, i let him watch, i acted as if I didn't know he was watching. He's my son, why not, i thought.

That night, when I slept, he came in my room, i pretended to be aslee, so I felt him walking up to my bed make sure I was asleep and started lifting up my t-shirt, i didn't wear underwear ever to sleep, i heard him gasped when he saw my pussy. I just laid there, truth be told I was aroused.

I felt him exploring, at this point I heard him pull his shorts down. I was getting excited by all this, i opened my eyes and sat up.

He froze, i saw his dick went limp. He just froze there. I smiled at him and said "it's ok honey, I know you're at that age." I sat gestured him to sit beside me.

"Are you ok?" i asked. "omg mummy, I'm so sorry!" I placed a finger on his lips and made him lie down, i took of my t-shirt and pulled of his clothes and laid beside him. I gently started to caress his cock which was limp and smiled at how fast his cock became erected again.

"boyboy, you know how much I love you right? i've seen you grow up and you're turning into a man. Let mummy teach help you release."

Shall I continue guys?

Wow so nice of you ...this boy so lucky.

Youngster
20-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Haha fake stories from others and mine.

storylistener
21-12-2022, 06:12 PM
Nice story from Bro Lyon
I guess i missed out all the pics from Bro Lyon
Hope Bro Lyon can continue & others TS can continue too