PDA

View Full Version : Any HCs provide sandwich sex service?

txjapan
27-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Hi, I'm not sure about this but does any HC provide sandwich sex service? I mean, two girls will provide service at the same time, with one girl massaging while the other girl would be lying down being penetrated and rested upon. Ideally, the one being penetrated should be pretty, while the massaging girl need not be but only skilled in massaging.

Anyone with any information to share? Which HC, etc.?

ShittyAss
28-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Hi, I'm not sure about this but does any HC provide sandwich sex service? I mean, two girls will provide service at the same time, with one girl massaging while the other girl would be lying down being penetrated and rested upon. Ideally, the one being penetrated should be pretty, while the massaging girl need not be but only skilled in massaging.

Anyone with any information to share? Which HC, etc.?

haha...sandwich i never encounter before...shuang fei more common...maybe u can req via shuang fei loh... Go TN and request la...easier also..can can view before requesting leh...

Go HC, unless u know the FR for the gers la...if nt seldom go HC and request for shuang fei..

DTCEPL
28-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi, I'm not sure about this but does any HC provide sandwich sex service?

I am quite sure that all Singapore's HC and their gals don't provide such services.

Better luck somewhere else maybe, other joints or maybe in our neighbouring countries, but not in Singapore HCs.

cockcansing2
29-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Bro,
In casanova quite sometime ago, Got may to service. She was doing her poking the ass and didnt like it, she asked if I wanna another gal with her. Agreed but end up kenna lobang by her. She took the money got the other gal and chao. Me bad luck.