PDA

View Full Version : Over paid experience?

gameboy234
18-11-2020, 09:58 AM
First time going to this spa in tanjong pagar/ outtram area.
The lady there is slim and syt type. Definitely feel different from the neighbourhood spa/tcm milf which i frequent.
Paid $50 for the massage.
Massage is almost non existence.
I was offered 50 hj/100 bm/ 150 fj and i took fj bargained to 120.
Fj is decent with French.
After the deed, paid and shower.. I was expecting the ml to continue to massage but she disappeared. So ll got to go off.
Feels like the place is just a fuck shop in disguise, and i feel overpaid. $170 in total.
Could it be better value to go for dome 2 instead?

sexyb
18-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Bro, mind to share the ctc? thx !

l0v3r
18-11-2020, 10:26 AM
170 is standard price.
Fj joint is like that. Got syt OK la. Is it level 2?

kombust
18-11-2020, 10:27 AM
at dome 2 you will get the same thing at the same price. but its a 40+ milf instead of syt.

i think walk-in better than fls nowadays. at worst can just walk off. fl still need to make appointment in advance then if you reject they will give you bad reviews for your number making it hard for you to book other good fls/mls.

in short i think your session wasn't value for money but not too fucked up. maybe you need to build chemistry with the ml for a better experience.

luxury88
18-11-2020, 11:40 AM
The lady there is slim and syt type. Definitely feel different from the neighbourhood spa/tcm milf which i frequent.
After the deed, paid and shower.. I was expecting the ml to continue to massage but she disappeared. So ll got to go off.
Feels like the place is just a fuck shop in disguise, and i feel overpaid. $170 in total.
Brother if I not wrong, I know which spa u refer to. U need to climb up a staircase.

gameboy234
18-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Yes. Must climb stairs.
Along neil road. Cannot remember the shop name.

If i never bargain it will cost $200..
Price is premium as per dome 2 listing.
But dome 2 listing can be deceiving with the meitu pic and the over exaggerated review and service listed..

luxury88
18-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Yes. Must climb stairs.

But dome 2 listing can be deceiving with the meitu pic and the over exaggerated review and service listed..
Brother then right. This shop open less than a month. ML are from TPP. Went once.

K99125
18-11-2020, 04:57 PM
so the standard pricing now 50 100 150?
not 50 80 100? i must b hiding at my cave for too long.

GN007SG
18-11-2020, 05:30 PM
at dome 2 you will get the same thing at the same price. but its a 40+ milf instead of syt.

i think walk-in better than fls nowadays. at worst can just walk off. fl still need to make appointment in advance then if you reject they will give you bad reviews for your number making it hard for you to book other good fls/mls.

in short i think your session wasn't value for money but not too fucked up. maybe you need to build chemistry with the ml for a better experience.

Agreed with this statement
During this period really difficult to get value for money type
The price paid by ts is pretty standard for MP

GN007SG
18-11-2020, 05:31 PM

Not sure about the middle special as I always go for full if available
Some ML even asking 80 for HJ...

ad_riche
18-11-2020, 06:09 PM

Totally agreed with you on this!

qwerty1213
18-11-2020, 06:23 PM
Along the shophouses where there's cheers and roti prata shop at the end? I know the spas along the stretch offers the same pricing.

gameboy234
18-11-2020, 07:25 PM
Overall my experience still considered positive.
If pay so much and encounter shitty service, really will feel dulan.

hellohelloboy11
18-11-2020, 11:48 PM

Yah this is bullshit. Ever had once the sensual auto started, ml climbed on top of me and ask me how much is tips . I said 50, she immediately black face and stopped. Said 50 no touch. Immediately wear everything back and black face. I walked out

sicklymicky
19-11-2020, 12:02 AM

So that's why I always say upfront I want 30 minute massage session if they have it. And usually it is $40 if have. Some joints even have it at $30.

FJ negotiate to $120. So total $160. Every $10 saved is money saved too.

funny4sg
19-11-2020, 12:42 PM
It depends on location, and also your nego skills - if the ML entertains.
At that location, it is typically 50, 100, 150

If price still not okay after nego, then stop at HJ lor.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

antfox
19-11-2020, 02:58 PM
Bro can share contact? Thanks in advance!

Oda007
19-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Brother then right. This shop open less than a month. ML are from TPP. Went once.
TPP means what

Steakz
19-11-2020, 11:53 PM

Depends on how much u earn. If you poor, everything is expensive....

luxury88
20-11-2020, 06:21 AM
TPP means what

Tanjong pagar plaza.

gameboy234
20-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Depends on how much u earn. If you poor, everything is expensive....

$200 for a fj incl entrance and some minimal massage is the norm...
Guess im one of the poor folk and surprised quite a few rich dude pm me for contact.

How i miss pre covid time. At most i would pay $120..

Sabuer
20-11-2020, 03:01 PM
Guess im one of the poor folk and surprised quite a few rich dude pm me for contact.

Depends on your spending power, sometimes I pay $100 to $350 per shot.

GN007SG
20-11-2020, 03:29 PM

Not about being rich but supply demand
Also how much of a need or want it is to each individual.

Locking down gl is like closing all hawker centers we have no choice but to get a plate of chicken rice that cost more than it usually does :p

kombust
20-11-2020, 03:39 PM

i really miss fucking thai syts for 80 bucks at gl.

zer0cool
25-11-2020, 06:54 AM
A particular joint along Middle Rd sgd145 all in. Walking distance from Bugis MRT. 14ladies to choose from

kitzzai
26-11-2020, 04:19 PM
A particular joint along Middle Rd sgd145 all in. Walking distance from Bugis MRT. 14ladies to choose from

bro..pm ctc pls..tq

qwerty1213
26-11-2020, 04:51 PM
bro..pm ctc pls..tq

It's one of the advertised thread here. Address, contact and location all there.

zlolx1
04-12-2020, 10:20 AM
Maybe you can go to near rochor MRT there, the shops there has the same standard with only $50 entrance fees and 100 for full course.

YakunBoy
04-12-2020, 12:11 PM
I thinks about the there in terms of market rate for fj in massage joints.. 120-150.. given the situation now.. not as much massage joints that offer full service..

And if the ml is pretty or syt with good service, then it should be worth it.

If you are lucky, the ml is pretty and massage well..

If the ml is either one (pretty and cannot massage) or (not pretty but can massage) then its considered normal.

But if you sway, you get not pretty and cannot massage.. then gg

Diabolic
08-12-2020, 11:18 PM

The price is about there in view of current situation, you will only find lower price on rare occasion but do not expect a syt ML for that. If the ML is to your liking, the place is decent and the service is good, then consider yourself hitting the jackpot for the price you paid.

toil3tbowl
05-01-2021, 09:35 AM
I think I came across this MP. Looks new as it was newly opened about 1 month ago I think? Was only offered hj (50) during my visit tho. Perhaps because it was still early.

Yes. Must climb stairs.

Cartman2005
05-01-2021, 10:01 AM
Wah for mine must those old days at orchard plaza. Still very noob that time.
The ml charge like $100 for hj and $300 to $400 for full package

sake303
06-01-2021, 10:04 AM
I have been hanging around for years, semi-active. Lately(after CB) my experience for Dome 2 has not been good. 3 out of 5 times, the girl who served me was not the girl i booked. twice in private condo and once in spa. the last experience she told me the girl i booked has gone back but still used her phone number to direct me to the spa. this is the only negative lately for booking at Dome 2

MichaelWinn
13-01-2021, 02:47 AM
The price is about there in view of current situation, you will only find lower price on rare occasion but do not expect a syt ML for that. If the ML is to your liking, the place is decent and the service is good, then consider yourself hitting the jackpot for the price you paid.

Well said. With covid still raging in many countries and most borders closed we have to accept that many girls are actually recycling from one joint to another. Prc girls have the upper hand now because ICA has lifted many restrictions on arrivals from mainland china:D

Xander21
13-01-2021, 12:13 PM
I have been hanging around for years, semi-active. Lately(after CB) my experience for Dome 2 has not been good. 3 out of 5 times, the girl who served me was not the girl i booked. twice in private condo and once in spa. the last experience she told me the girl i booked has gone back but still used her phone number to direct me to the spa. this is the only negative lately for booking at Dome 2

I encountered the same too for dome 2. They just reuse the number from previous girl and don't even bother changing the picture. I had once which direct me to a spa too had to paid at the counter first b4 I saw the girl. A totally different girl came in I asked her is it her name she still shamelessly said yes. I showed her the photo of the advertise thread and gave me the guilty look. I walked out and demanded a refund.