PDA

View Full Version : Sharing of DSC experience vs Private GP

HiFive
13-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Hi anyone, I'm sharing my personal experience so that bros here are able to make informed decision when they need to go for STD or HIV testing.

I had exposure due to BJ without proper barrier and was worried sick about getting STDs or HIV. The worst is to pass it unknowingly to our loved ones.

It was a long wait for 28 days before I went for my test days ago. I actually had to siam my CO for sex as I didn't want to pass anything to her. It was really a worrying 28 days.

I booked an appointment with DSC 1 week ago and went for it. Surprisingly to find quite many women, young and quite chio as well. Having a mask is good at least we can hide our face. Queue outside the centre to screen us was quick and good. Was in the centre within 1 min and waited.

1) A male nurse will ask some basic questions in a room and he will actually rate your risk. Thereafter he will take your blood and ask for your urine to do the test. They offered me rapid HIV gen4 but refused to let me do rapid Syphilis even when I asked for it and offered to pay extra I don't mind. But he insisted no. So did a Clamadyia, GCR, Hep B, Syphilis for me but need to wait for 2-3 weeks. Again waiting! He told me to speak to the Dr later for permission if can do rapid syphilis. Nurse attitude is considered okay.

2) The doctor was horrible and unprofessional. Upon knowing my exposure, he chidded me and was like giving me a morale lecture. Didn't offer any advice, didn't check my neck or genital and was like very unhappy. He didn't even check my genital when I told him I had occasionally itch. I even ask him whether he need to check, he said no need. Low risk. Bloody Fucker. I paid to get suan siao and he just sit there did nothing. So he expected decent people go DSC for check?

3) Paid around $120+ with subsidy and was told to wait for my test result via SMS in 2-3 weeks. Total around 1 hour in and out.

Good thing is that HIV is negative but I'm actually more concerned on syphilis. I cannot afford to wait another 3 weeks as CO will get suspicious with prolong non-sexual contact.

I called up Prudence Family Clinic immediately and the doctor answered. He was very professional when he answered my question. He told me to go down to his clinic.

I did a rapid syphilis test and he did a throughout check on my neck, genital and also open up my cock head to check. All in $120. I got my result in 20 mins. Heng! Negative but he told me to check again in another 2 months but unlikely it will be positive but good to check. He was patience and addressed my concern. I feel so much better after that.

Total damage $240. I would rather spend another 200 to do all the check at Private Clinic if I know the DSC Dr is like that. And worst, they have my medical record now.

So to all brothers, cheong with care. The post exposure wait is a long one. Counting down everyday. Worrying about health and can't focus much in life. Cheong by all. Means but remember to Wear proper protection if want cheong.

And if want to check, don't go DSC especially if you are cheongster.

johnsmithzz1996
14-11-2020, 01:16 AM
Hi anyone, I'm sharing my personal experience so that bros here are able to make informed decision when they need to go for STD or HIV testing.

I had exposure due to BJ without proper barrier and was worried sick about getting STDs or HIV. The worst is to pass it unknowingly to our loved ones.

It was a long wait for 28 days before I went for my test days ago. I actually had to siam my CO for sex as I didn't want to pass anything to her. It was really a worrying 28 days.

I booked an appointment with DSC 1 week ago and went for it. Surprisingly to find quite many women, young and quite chio as well. Having a mask is good at least we can hide our face. Queue outside the centre to screen us was quick and good. Was in the centre within 1 min and waited.

1) A male nurse will ask some basic questions in a room and he will actually rate your risk. Thereafter he will take your blood and ask for your urine to do the test. They offered me rapid HIV gen4 but refused to let me do rapid Syphilis even when I asked for it and offered to pay extra I don't mind. But he insisted no. So did a Clamadyia, GCR, Hep B, Syphilis for me but need to wait for 2-3 weeks. Again waiting! He told me to speak to the Dr later for permission if can do rapid syphilis. Nurse attitude is considered okay.

2) The doctor was horrible and unprofessional. Upon knowing my exposure, he chidded me and was like giving me a morale lecture. Didn't offer any advice, didn't check my neck or genital and was like very unhappy. He didn't even check my genital when I told him I had occasionally itch. I even ask him whether he need to check, he said no need. Low risk. Bloody Fucker. I paid to get suan siao and he just sit there did nothing. So he expected decent people go DSC for check?

3) Paid around $120+ with subsidy and was told to wait for my test result via SMS in 2-3 weeks. Total around 1 hour in and out.

Good thing is that HIV is negative but I'm actually more concerned on syphilis. I cannot afford to wait another 3 weeks as CO will get suspicious with prolong non-sexual contact.

I called up Prudence Family Clinic immediately and the doctor answered. He was very professional when he answered my question. He told me to go down to his clinic.

I did a rapid syphilis test and he did a throughout check on my neck, genital and also open up my cock head to check. All in $120. I got my result in 20 mins. Heng! Negative but he told me to check again in another 2 months but unlikely it will be positive but good to check. He was patience and addressed my concern. I feel so much better after that.

Total damage $240. I would rather spend another 200 to do all the check at Private Clinic if I know the DSC Dr is like that. And worst, they have my medical record now.

So to all brothers, cheong with care. The post exposure wait is a long one. Counting down everyday. Worrying about health and can't focus much in life. Cheong by all. Means but remember to Wear proper protection if want cheong.

Thanks for the share bro! personally i havent been to DSC for any check up yet, i been to Dr tan and Anteh (in Geylang) for std n hiv testing, so far the best experience is Dr tan n partners, doc was very patient, explain all the risks, blood test n urine test done, result out very fast, but damage is high easily 300+, but entire experience was professionally done.

Sometimes i rather pay abit more to avoid waiting 2-3 weeks more.. as the suspense can be quite a killer.

HiFive
14-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the share bro! personally i havent been to DSC for any check up yet, i been to Dr tan and Anteh (in Geylang) for std n hiv testing, so far the best experience is Dr tan n partners, doc was very patient, explain all the risks, blood test n urine test done, result out very fast, but damage is high easily 300+, but entire experience was professionally done.

Sometimes i rather pay abit more to avoid waiting 2-3 weeks more.. as the suspense can be quite a killer.

Yes, the suspense is a killer. Hope everything will be fine soon.

icypryce
15-11-2020, 10:02 AM

Care to share the doctor’s name bro? Thanks

Zeith
15-11-2020, 01:38 PM
Yes, the suspense is a killer. Hope everything will be fine soon.

Nice share, should post his name big big here.

massagelover669
15-11-2020, 05:17 PM
thats why i always find dtap better for their experience and understanding. can spend money to chiong also shld spend money to see doc.

lanjiaoz11
15-11-2020, 07:29 PM
Nice share, should post his name big big here.

Most of the doctors, nurses and counselors there are fine. But I encountered this Dr Martin Chio who is just a rude piece of prick

HiFive
15-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Most of the doctors, nurses and counselors there are fine. But I encountered this Dr Martin Chio who is just a rude piece of prick

bingo Same piece of shit. Knnccb

LurkerLurks
16-11-2020, 01:09 AM

wow what a experience u had. thanks for sharing it to us. i've been there before and fortunately for me, the dr was actually okay.

lanjiaoz11
16-11-2020, 06:03 AM
bingo Same piece of shit. Knnccb

He is the head of DSC. Always give interview to the media and volunteers his services for good PR.

In actual fact, he is just a two-faced fucker who treats his patients rudely without respect. Pui disgrace to the medicine profession and indirectly discouraging people from visiting DSC for future check-ups with his shit attitude

Jamestoh12345
17-11-2020, 04:31 PM
I always go gp
Can play, can also set aside $ for check up...

HiFive
24-11-2020, 08:13 PM
I got my result from DSC via SMS on the 7th working day. What a relief after 6 weeks of worrying.

Cheong with care bros.

iljimae
29-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Congrats High5 bro! Enjoy live to the fullest.

HiFive
30-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Congrats High5 bro! Enjoy live to the fullest.

Thanks bro. I'm more careful now. I don't think I will cheong for awhile.

GeylangWanderer
05-12-2020, 08:05 AM
Bro, actually your risk is really very low. And you were asymptomatic too. Even for me, im not a doctor but i can tell u were just over worried, i bet your itch disappeared after you got back all negative results

HiFive
05-12-2020, 07:30 PM
Bro, actually your risk is really very low. And you were asymptomatic too. Even for me, im not a doctor but i can tell u were just over worried, i bet your itch disappeared after you got back all negative results

I'm still paranoid to visit any ML now. But definitely will bring my own CD if I go visit one. No more plastic wrap for BJ.

iljimae
05-12-2020, 07:44 PM
I'm still paranoid to visit any ML now. But definitely will bring my own CD if I go visit one. No more plastic wrap for BJ.

Bro, probably just begin with HJ first then slowly move back to BJ. I had this plastic wrap BJ and it was not as scary and risky like BBBJ in my opinion.