PDA

View Full Version : MIA MLs

tuanehxmmlover
13-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Hi, any bros here know the whereabouts of G cup J**y/Z**y? She’s also known as Z* E*. Used to visit her some years back for massage. Skills not bad. Face to me looks like syt with huge melons. Always allow me to titfuck her and cum in her cleavage. Tried looking for her for quite some time liao but cannot find her. Her number and wechat all inactive liao. Dunno is it quit already and went back to China or just changed her contact.

sicklymicky
13-11-2020, 08:56 PM
Hi, any bros here know the whereabouts of G cup J**y/Z**y? She’s also known as Z* E*. Used to visit her some years back for massage. Skills not bad. Face to me looks like syt with huge melons. Always allow me to titfuck her and cum in her cleavage. Tried looking for her for quite some time liao but cannot find her. Her number and wechat all inactive liao. Dunno is it quit already and went back to China or just changed her contact.

This ML quite some time ago already. Quite sure she has left our shores a long time ago.

tuanehxmmlover
13-11-2020, 09:24 PM
This ML quite some time ago already. Quite sure she has left our shores a long time ago.

Thank you for the reply. I didn’t know that she left already. Oh well.

tuanehxmmlover
13-11-2020, 09:25 PM
Deleted...

s4spec2
14-11-2020, 11:43 PM
U meant joey whom used to own 5-6 shops? South bridge road/kitchener road/North Bridge road etc etc?

Huaifeng
15-11-2020, 12:14 AM
Hi,
Anyway knows where is Lxxxy who used to work at Hxxtt Sxx? TIA.

Amychean
17-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Hi, anyone knows where is S*r* used to work at So**h**n S** ?? Last time name is Ma**o from $ s×*

heistsneak
17-11-2020, 04:09 PM
Hi,
Anyway knows where is Lxxxy who used to work at Hxxtt Sxx? TIA.

I'm looking for Anxxx and Yxyx from the same spa too.

doomsday
17-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Hi, looking for Exxa, nepal waxing lady at amk. Anyone knows her whereabouts.

cuppage
17-11-2020, 08:45 PM
Trying my luck here. There used to be a sweet busty young milf at passion flower spa called wendy who later took over the shop opposite sultan plaza. It has been closed for some time now, think she relocated out of sg and went back prc. Anybody still in contact with her?

K99125
17-11-2020, 09:03 PM
Trying my luck here. There used to be a sweet busty young milf at passion flower spa called wendy who later took over the shop opposite sultan plaza. It has been closed for some time now, think she relocated out of sg and went back prc. Anybody still in contact with her?

passion flower spa - ahhh... any idea where is xiao wei?

cuppage
17-11-2020, 10:05 PM
passion flower spa - ahhh... any idea where is xiao wei?

No idea bro, all disappeared from face of the earth but shd still in the ml trade lah

wildangloindian
19-11-2020, 11:43 PM
Hi, anyone knows where is S*r* used to work at So**h**n S** ?? Last time name is Ma**o from $ s×*

Hi I am looking for her too! Please let me know if you know where she is working nowl

PoliceOfficer
20-11-2020, 01:32 AM

They MIA meaning? Can call the police if they are really missing.

unlove
20-11-2020, 10:29 AM
I'm looking for Anxxx and Yxyx from the same spa too.

An**l is now call baby. She’s being advertise in one of the threads in this forum