PDA

View Full Version : Tips for choosing the type of massage

FCKyou
12-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Nowadays with the up coming of some stupid spa concept there are many nonsense type of massage coming out. In short massage shop will be categorised into three different types

The first type also The most famous is the so call prostate massage which most places is just literally teasing done without any skills and these massages is hidden at the price of $68 $78 $88 or $89 and if you do not choose these type of massages most of the time you will end up getting blue balls as the girls will not be allow to do anything for you. Some of the most famous one will be L* M******, Grand**** , Fa*E, Spa*,

The second type is the innovated new type that change the famous prostate massage to another name and cheaper rate. Some places like Win ***, Win W** Spa, W** star s** came up with another type call 元气 massage which is another type of aka prostate massage. Only different is instead of paying $88 or $89 you pay $68 instead which most spa shops now trying to follow like that.

The last type will be the normal spa which you can enjoy and relax at the standard rate ranging from $45 to $55. These are the type that you won’t have to be force to take up those expensive p massage and yet still enjoy.

Another very popular thing now the ml will do is offering upscale pricing of hj, in the past hj is standard at the rate of $30 to $50 but now it’s being group into two type.

Type 1: the no touch me hj at $50 whereby as the name already say the ml will hj you but you will not be able to touch them at all. I am still ok with this as long as the ml is skilful

Type 2: want to touch please give more money. This is the type if you want auto roam the top you have to top up additional $30 and if you want roam below another $20-30. To me this type are the golden pussy type cause one hj is literally $100 or more. That’s what you can pay for a fj at some places

Any comments or view do feel to write and share in this thread hopefully won’t be deleted away

Luckboy88
12-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Type 1: the no touch me hj at $50 whereby as the name already say the ml will hj you but you will not be able to touch them at all. I am still ok with this as long as the ml is skilful

I personally feel this is very subjective. Usually I choose to go spa after work because in usually better clothes, hair done nicely, have a bit of cologne and overall first impression is better. Usually if offered $50 during GQ is able to touch one. Sometimes even more. The last thing I want to do is to make small talk with ML after work so I don't consciously try and build rapport with the ML, although I believe the chemistry makes a difference as well.

YMMV but first impression/image plays a big part. You can't change your face but you have control over everything else.

afterburn
12-11-2020, 09:32 PM
I personally feel this is very subjective. Usually I choose to go spa after work because in usually better clothes, hair done nicely, have a bit of cologne and.

For what? Later, like every other customer, you will change into disposable shorts (or better still no need wear), and lie face down (ML can't see your handsome face and hair also, half the time).

rey69
12-11-2020, 10:38 PM
Nowadays with the up coming of some stupid spa concept there are many nonsense type of massage coming out. In short massage shop will be categorised into three different types

The first type also The most famous is the so call prostate massage which most places is just literally teasing done without any skills and these massages is hidden at the price of $68 $78 $88 or $89 and if you do not choose these type of massages most of the time you will end up getting blue balls as the girls will not be allow to do anything for you. Some of the most famous one will be L* M******, Grand**** , Fa*E, Spa*,

The second type is the innovated new type that change the famous prostate massage to another name and cheaper rate. Some places like Win ***, Win W** Spa, W** star s** came up with another type call 元气 massage which is another type of aka prostate massage. Only different is instead of paying $88 or $89 you pay $68 instead which most spa shops now trying to follow like that.

The last type will be the normal spa which you can enjoy and relax at the standard rate ranging from $45 to $55. These are the type that you won’t have to be force to take up those expensive p massage and yet still enjoy.

Another very popular thing now the ml will do is offering upscale pricing of hj, in the past hj is standard at the rate of $30 to $50 but now it’s being group into two type.

Type 2: want to touch please give more money. This is the type if you want auto roam the top you have to top up additional $30 and if you want roam below another $20-30. To me this type are the golden pussy type cause one hj is literally $100 or more. That’s what you can pay for a fj at some places

Any comments or view do feel to write and share in this thread hopefully won’t be deleted away

For Type 2, HJ with roaming also have a few instances.
Most MLs will say u top up as u wish (随意)。

So fast the most ex is asking blatantly for $80 as her so-called shop mkt rate.

sicklymicky
12-11-2020, 11:31 PM
I used to try a undertable trick but have never succeeded before.

At the counter, I won't choose P massage. Just normal one.

When inside the room with the ML, I would check how much of the P massage money is she getting from each P massage session. And then I negotiate with her to pay her slightly more than what she would get from the company. And usually the math would work out where I ultimately pay lesser and she gets more. So we "skipped" the shop which is like the middle man.

Although this is a win-win situation, surprisingly, this never worked and the reason all the ML gave was the same - the counter staff would peek through the door window from time to time and if she found out that the 手法 aka massage method the ML was using looked like a P massage, they will be reported to the bosses. All the MLs were scared haha

FCKyou
13-11-2020, 12:29 AM
Bro you referring to Fa**, le man*** and grand*** right? Other places do work but this three a bit hard as the reason is the boss fine them a lot I heard ranging from 300-500 or eat away deposit...

Try this trick at Yu* Yu** before and not all ml works... generally it really depends one... meet the worst is want you top up for the p massage and ask you for $80 for hj and roam top...

Some is say give more tips but when you give more like $10-$20 the ml face will turn black and say no no must give $80 to $100 been through such scenarios the 随意 become 有意 machiam scam job...

Been to many different spas but seldom post fr except when good session... nowadays seldom have reasonable pricing and good attitude with good massage

M0ntblanc
13-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Up you for your posting

rambutarn
17-11-2020, 03:38 PM
From what I noticed, usually shops with this type of 68,78,88,... packages the girls tend to be younger/better looking. so there will still be a demand cos lao tikos very willing to spend on SYTs one. then also becos of demand, these SYTs (some syt-wannabes too) oso wan a piece of the action which is more tips. since the lao tiko come in pay 88 liao, if he dont song then the 88 go to waste oso, so he still spend the extra topup to the 50 for roaming etc. in the end come out of shop, big head finally got blood and oxygen alr then come this forum complain, then get scolded as carrothead. then these ppl who scold other ppl oso go spa, oso commit same mistake, then cycle repeat itself. only the laojiaos here keep repeating "DONT SPOIL MARKET". but ppl still dw to listen. nowadays i personally see SO MANY spas entrance fee slowly increase to 58, 68 already to make it less "painful" to topup to the 78 88 package, and the girls oso slowly cannot do any service if customer just take cheapest package. Even clean joints oso increase entrance fee, also provide 78 88 package, but end up no GQ.

If we take a step back and look at the big picture, this all happened because of all our collective effort, the demand is still there and spa bosses know that they increase price, demand will not drop and they will end up making more money. the girls oso see many lao tikos everyday so they oso learn that their demand will still be there when they increase price. So guess what? We have all collectively successfully SPOILED MARKET and we have to live with the consequences... even the bros who have been trying very hard to maintain market rate.

So how do we move on from here? Since it takes collective effort to spoil market rate, it also takes collective effort to bring the market rate back down. If everyone stops patronising the high entrance fees spas, no business = either close down or "promotion prices". after promotion price go back to normal nobody go again, the boss confirm bring the price back down 1 cos will make more money. If still nid up package then girls can give GQ, just boycott the spa since it's still the same as higher entrance fee... or just enjoy the massage, then pcc in the shower or go home do. As for the girls, if no business or less business, they will either change to other less strict spa, or become more daring to provide service without p-package. This is all a demand-supply game that I believe we can win. Save the $100++ a pop per week, use it to buy 4d toto, get some good food or support the lower price spas. If everyone does this, we definitely can control the market rate. Why? Cos WE ARE THE MARKET!

romidogdog
17-11-2020, 07:49 PM
Even if all samster stop going those 68 78 88, ( 4-D )..still cannot control the market, because as you say those lao tiko / some with deep pockets...maybe not a samster keep paying those entrance rate with add-on. Difficult la.

LurkerLurks
18-11-2020, 12:43 AM
From what I noticed, usually shops with this type of 68,78,88,... packages the girls tend to be younger/better looking. so there will still be a demand cos lao tikos very willing to spend on SYTs one. then also becos of demand, these SYTs (some syt-wannabes too) oso wan a piece of the action which is more tips. since the lao tiko come in pay 88 liao, if he dont song then the 88 go to waste oso, so he still spend the extra topup to the 50 for roaming etc. in the end come out of shop, big head finally got blood and oxygen alr then come this forum complain, then get scolded as carrothead. then these ppl who scold other ppl oso go spa, oso commit same mistake, then cycle repeat itself. only the laojiaos here keep repeating "DONT SPOIL MARKET". but ppl still dw to listen. nowadays i personally see SO MANY spas entrance fee slowly increase to 58, 68 already to make it less "painful" to topup to the 78 88 package, and the girls oso slowly cannot do any service if customer just take cheapest package. Even clean joints oso increase entrance fee, also provide 78 88 package, but end up no GQ.

If we take a step back and look at the big picture, this all happened because of all our collective effort, the demand is still there and spa bosses know that they increase price, demand will not drop and they will end up making more money. the girls oso see many lao tikos everyday so they oso learn that their demand will still be there when they increase price. So guess what? We have all collectively successfully SPOILED MARKET and we have to live with the consequences... even the bros who have been trying very hard to maintain market rate.

So how do we move on from here? Since it takes collective effort to spoil market rate, it also takes collective effort to bring the market rate back down. If everyone stops patronising the high entrance fees spas, no business = either close down or "promotion prices". after promotion price go back to normal nobody go again, the boss confirm bring the price back down 1 cos will make more money. If still nid up package then girls can give GQ, just boycott the spa since it's still the same as higher entrance fee... or just enjoy the massage, then pcc in the shower or go home do. As for the girls, if no business or less business, they will either change to other less strict spa, or become more daring to provide service without p-package. This is all a demand-supply game that I believe we can win. Save the $100++ a pop per week, use it to buy 4d toto, get some good food or support the lower price spas. If everyone does this, we definitely can control the market rate. Why? Cos WE ARE THE MARKET!

ya what u said is definitely true, but how many willing to work together. some will just whack their deep wallet lol

RotiPrata Man
18-11-2020, 12:21 PM

For me $50-$55 is the max. $88 is just dumb. The whatever 手法 is just bullshit.

superstiffy
18-11-2020, 02:21 PM
You see the people post in this forum u know liao... some people like me see the $88 thing straight away u-turn and walk away... Then some people come here and share kang tao all the $88 one... still can say very worth...

But also cannot blame them because they also never cheong before $40 for 60min.. $30 for hj.. $80 for fj all with SYT not MILF... they really dunno this kind of market price... everywhere they see also the $88 thing thats why they think is normal price...

so i think want to come and change the market price is bo simi ko leng la... only thing can do is carry on go to your own reasonable price spa and slowly adjust ur own thinking... price sure go up one.. just sooner or later only...

Ah boh i open spa la.. then u all come and support... i gurantee dun have simi sai $88 thing... swee boh? :D

rambutarn
18-11-2020, 02:51 PM
ya what u said is definitely true, but how many willing to work together. some will just whack their deep wallet lol

Even if all samster stop going those 68 78 88, ( 4-D )..still cannot control the market, because as you say those lao tiko / some with deep pockets...maybe not a samster keep paying those entrance rate with add-on. Difficult la.

is definitely difficult la but these idiots who like to whack their deep pockets are also prob the type wan bring ml out then end up kena kc gaolat 1. with entrance fee still 50 without any rubbish package around, even those with deep pocket oso wan save money one. just continue supporting the entrance fee 50 joints for now and hopefully the upped-price joints realise their profits reduced.

but the most important market rate we need to control is the one that we can bargain, which is the GQ rate. this one i can say i'm quite laojiao at it la. gave in to temptations and became carrot before, but we learn as we grow right? most people will be surprised how effective it is to just say no and be firm when bargaining. like when ml says autoroam or whatever nid top up, just say "then no nid hj sorry i only got 50". she confirm say can hj without roam lor, then just say "nah. next time i'll go for others (either other girls or other joints), everything included in the 50, so much more shiok. cannot roam not worth". they may ask who provide you 50 with roam, just say "sorry i cant say, previous few times a few ladies gimme this price, tell me cannot say who". some MLs give in, some do not, some give in with black face, but dun get turned off frm these black faces. Why? Cos the MLs that do not give in are the popular ones who manage to extort >50 with high success rate and they gt many supporters. But the MLs who give in are the ones who may be less popular or already knew that the market rate is actually 50, but they just trying their luck to extort. then they may ponder issit the popular MLs rate 50 thats why so many supporter. dun worry about the black face. come back again in a few weeks and try again, say the previous time i came you gave me at 50. the face may be black but wont be so black alr. Also, a higher level way of "training" the ml, is tipping at the end even though u alr reduced the price. if u rly like the looks or service of an ml, once there is sort of a chemistry, occasionally tipping them $10 may improve the service and chemistry more and if the ml likes you, maybe can increase playability in the future.

rambutarn
18-11-2020, 02:57 PM
You see the people post in this forum u know liao... some people like me see the $88 thing straight away u-turn and walk away... Then some people come here and share kang tao all the $88 one... still can say very worth...

But also cannot blame them because they also never cheong before $40 for 60min.. $30 for hj.. $80 for fj all with SYT not MILF... they really dunno this kind of market price... everywhere they see also the $88 thing thats why they think is normal price...

so i think want to come and change the market price is bo simi ko leng la... only thing can do is carry on go to your own reasonable price spa and slowly adjust ur own thinking... price sure go up one.. just sooner or later only...

Ah boh i open spa la.. then u all come and support... i gurantee dun have simi sai $88 thing... swee boh? :D

bro this one swee. open at those places with at least 3-4 chop carrot joints around, confirm pull customer away from them one. win-win. i confirm come support

rt319
18-11-2020, 09:44 PM

Kee chiu yes please haha :D