PDA

View Full Version : CBD Treat

klvnl
11-11-2020, 01:32 PM
My first FR written, and this ML is deserving of me spending some time to pen this down. I don't think anyone else has made a mention of this place yet, so I will get the ball rolling.

I have a penchant of walking into a MP rather than to book in advance, because I'll never know what I'll end up with. Will it be a good massage? A bad one? A smoking hot ML or some flabby aunty? I'll never know until I reach the reception, and this keeps me excited and in anticipation.

Room
Big, spacious and well-lit. The only problem for me was that the room I had, had a shared bathroom that was linked to another room. Depending on your kinks, you can definitely hear what is going on in the other room while showering, and vice versa.

Looks
8/10 - She has very big eyes and plump lips, and she looks more like a MILF in her early 30s more than a SYT. She had very light make up on, but that was no issue, as she still looked very good on that day.

Body
8/10 - As mentioned, she is a petite lady with an ample rack. She is very slim, and has nice, shapely legs to boot. Her tits are about a C cup, and her nipples are slightly pinkish and soft enough to suckle.

Massage
6.5/10 - To be honest, I do enjoy a good, hard rub and best when the masseuse knows where are my problem spots and addresses them. This isn't her strong suit, as she lacks the strength that I want. However, she tries to put in effort, and is receptive to you guiding her.

Service
8.5/10 - Now to the main show. She spent roughly 25-30 minutes on the massage, before the teasing came on. I felt that this was not bad, but could be better, as it did feel that she was going through the motion at some points. She started with dripping some oil down my ass crack and sensually started rubbing my balls and caressing my asshole. This elicited some moans, though I think she could have gone slower in her teasing. She then asked me to flip around and already saw my dick erecting. She smiled, and continued to use her hands to rub my groin. I felt that she could have teased more, given that she was wearing a top which showed her cleavage.

She then popped the GQ, and only offered up to a blowjob. I decided to ask if she had more, and she was a little surprised, as she said that she was not actually expecting to go all the way. Sensing that she might be willing to drop her pants for my dick, I asked again and she agreed, haggling my way through in the process. She returned with a condom on hand, and the groping of her rack followed. It was soft but not saggy at all, and she moaned very softly before taking off her clothes one by one. Sadly, as I tried to initiate frenching, she only allowed a peck on the lips and nothing more. Maybe I needed more chemistry with her. However, I then attacked her neck and licked her, which elicited an even bigger moan. Off came her lingerie, and she was well-shaven below which is a big plus for me. I slowly felt her up, and she was already well wet by then.

She then automatically dropped to her knees and gobbled my dick up. She took every inch into her mouth, and even gave my balls some attention. It seemed as though she was very hungry for my dick, and I asked her if she wanted me to service her, to which she nodded while my dick was in her mouth. I got her to lie on the bed, while I painted her from top to bottom, starting with her neck before moving down south, all the while playing with her pussy. I slid one finger in first, then two fingers in, and she became even wetter as I had my thumb on her clit. Panting, she told me to insert my dick into her and I wasted no time to put on a condom and banged her for a good 5 minutes in missionary. I then took the chance to carry her up and she was now up in the air, hugging me, while I thrusted her at an increasing speed. All the while, she was screaming at the top of her voice and I'm certain others in the shop would have heard what was going on. I then ended off with her in doggy, with my hands cupping her boobs and releasing my entire load into the condom.

Overall
8/10 - On the whole, I was left a very satisfied man. She's clearly service-oriented; we even shot past the time by the time we were done with our fun. Though the massage could be better, her service has made up for it. Will I return? Depends, on one hand I still want to be excited and not know what's gonna happen, but on the other hand, she might be worth going back for more in order to see what else she can come up with.

romidogdog
11-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Nice FR, up your point..

GR888
11-11-2020, 01:44 PM
TS got no more FBs & LinkedIn fucks? Waiting for more CSBs from you leh :D:D

Ms Mouthwash

I've got this FB who likes to swallow my cum, and I'll make it a point to save up my load for her before meeting up with her. She'll demand that I cum into her mouth, and she'll also suck every last drop of my cum. However, she doesn't swallow it immediately, as she'll take her time to gargle her mouth with my cum (yes, it's that much cum), having fun swirling my load in her mouth before taking a hearty gulp of it down her throat. She'll then complete the course by licking my head clean and polishing it, before going for another round with me.

Why does she like gargling it? Not so sure, but as long as she enjoys and can air her pervert side with me, I'm all for it!

phelps
11-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Hey TS,

Nice one out there.

U forget the most important infors.

ML PRC /Viet?

What is the massage package ? and the GQ price?

blackie19
11-11-2020, 01:58 PM
Cixxxxxx Road area?

klvnl
11-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Hey TS,

Nice one out there.

U forget the most important infors.

ML PRC /Viet?

What is the massage package ? and the GQ price?

Will answer your questions in turn - PRC, and massage package was 50 for 60 mins. GQ wise, it is admittedly high, but I managed to bring it down to 170. Again, this might be high for some, but considering what you get, I think I had an overall good deal. Also, she might charge lower, or might charge higher, since she was not prepared to do full service and I'm not sure what is her standard rate.

klvnl
11-11-2020, 02:37 PM
TS got no more FBs & LinkedIn fucks? Waiting for more CSBs from you leh :D:D

Don't get why you're being dismissive here; I hope I don't get faulted for having varied life experiences and wanting to share them here ;)

EtHiCaLhAcKeR
11-11-2020, 02:44 PM
This is way to expensive especially for a MILF in her 30s. I'm sure we can do better!

boldoynx
11-11-2020, 02:44 PM
Nice FR TS. Looks like the number spa.
170 just for GQ or inclusive $50 entrance ? If inclusive entrance sounds about right bah.

klvnl
11-11-2020, 02:47 PM
This is way to expensive especially for a MILF in her 30s. I'm sure we can do better!

Well, I don't know her age, just that she looks as though she's an early 30s MILF. So if she's in her 40s, then would this be very worth it? :D

Nice FR TS. Looks like the number spa.
170 just for GQ or inclusive $50 entrance ? If inclusive entrance sounds about right bah.

Just for GQ, I'm afraid.

zorro539
11-11-2020, 02:54 PM
Too expensive for the GQ alone, sounds like the Milf is quite ravishing to ts.

LittleGiant
11-11-2020, 08:23 PM
10/10 for your writing bravo

unsung80
11-11-2020, 09:46 PM
Solid ML report! :D

TPdude
11-11-2020, 10:01 PM
Bro can pm address anot. Will go in venture.

JamesTYC
12-11-2020, 09:18 AM
Just for GQ, I'm afraid.

Wow when did they increase the price until so expensive? Recently went still market rate, now suddenly increased so much.

Zeith
12-11-2020, 09:20 AM
TS can share contact?

rtbonk
12-11-2020, 09:31 AM
TS, I'm familiar there in that area. Pm me to share lobang.
We share good gems only. Who interested pm me. Cheers 😊

thoreldan
12-11-2020, 10:23 AM
Wtf ?
Spoil market 170 for milf fj

playben
12-11-2020, 04:09 PM
yo bro, nice erotic tale:D
please pm me her name and spa shop contact.
I in town often and horny me will need her service me soon soon.
I can share my gem but nt sure as power as yours in your report:D
I wait u to pm me. thanks!

My first FR written, and this ML is deserving of me spending some time to pen this down. I don't think anyone else has made a mention of this place yet, so I will get the ball rolling.

I have a penchant of walking into a MP rather than to book in advance, because I'll never know what I'll end up with. Will it be a good massage? A bad one? A smoking hot ML or some flabby aunty? I'll never know until I reach the reception, and this keeps me excited and in anticipation. I decided to embark on a short jaunt in the CBD on a fruitful Friday afternoon in need of some tender loving care, for both my neck as well as my manhood. I was walking in an area that was filled with bars and eateries, but the street was dotted with various MPs that blended in well with the surroundings. I decided to pop into one of them. With a short hop up the stairs, I reached the door and pressed the bell.

The door then swung open, and I was greeted by this petite PRC lady with an ample rack. I thought to myself that this was going pretty decently, so I ventured further. I lowered my sunglasses, and did a quick scan of the reception area to see which ladies were available. Sadly, the available ones were disappointing, and so I asked the lady who opened the door for me if she was available for a massage. I was in luck, as she said she was free for the next hour or so. I did not hesitate and made my payment; I was actually going for a 30 minute session but seeing this lady, I changed my mind and went for the 60 minute package. With payment made, she ushered me to the room and left me to my devices while I changed out of my clothes. I usually like to pretend that I don't know what's going to happen, or indicate that I'm expecting specials at the end, so I'll wear my underwear and wrap myself with a towel before plonking myself on the bed. Notably, this MP doesn't provide with any shorts or disposable underwear. Shortly after, she arrived and began with the massage.

Room
Big, spacious and well-lit. The only problem for me was that the room I had, had a shared bathroom that was linked to another room. Depending on your kinks, you can definitely hear what is going on in the other room while showering, and vice versa.

Looks
8/10 - She has very big eyes and plump lips, and she looks more like a MILF in her early 30s more than a SYT. She had very light make up on, but that was no issue, as she still looked very good on that day.

Body
8/10 - As mentioned, she is a petite lady with an ample rack. She is very slim, and has nice, shapely legs to boot. Her tits are about a C cup, and her nipples are slightly pinkish and soft enough to suckle.

Massage
6.5/10 - To be honest, I do enjoy a good, hard rub and best when the masseuse knows where are my problem spots and addresses them. This isn't her strong suit, as she lacks the strength that I want. However, she tries to put in effort, and is receptive to you guiding her.

Service
8.5/10 - Now to the main show. She spent roughly 25-30 minutes on the massage, before the teasing came on. I felt that this was not bad, but could be better, as it did feel that she was going through the motion at some points. She started with dripping some oil down my ass crack and sensually started rubbing my balls and caressing my asshole. This elicited some moans, though I think she could have gone slower in her teasing. She then asked me to flip around and already saw my dick erecting. She smiled, and continued to use her hands to rub my groin. I felt that she could have teased more, given that she was wearing a top which showed her cleavage.

She then popped the GQ, and only offered up to a blowjob. I decided to ask if she had more, and she was a little surprised, as she said that she was not actually expecting to go all the way. Sensing that she might be willing to drop her pants for my dick, I asked again and she agreed, haggling my way through in the process. She returned with a condom on hand, and the groping of her rack followed. It was soft but not saggy at all, and she moaned very softly before taking off her clothes one by one. Sadly, as I tried to initiate frenching, she only allowed a peck on the lips and nothing more. Maybe I needed more chemistry with her. However, I then attacked her neck and licked her, which elicited an even bigger moan. Off came her lingerie, and she was well-shaven below which is a big plus for me. I slowly felt her up, and she was already well wet by then.

She then automatically dropped to her knees and gobbled my dick up. She took every inch into her mouth, and even gave my balls some attention. It seemed as though she was very hungry for my dick, and I asked her if she wanted me to service her, to which she nodded while my dick was in her mouth. I got her to lie on the bed, while I painted her from top to bottom, starting with her neck before moving down south, all the while playing with her pussy. I slid one finger in first, then two fingers in, and she became even wetter as I had my thumb on her clit. Panting, she told me to insert my dick into her and I wasted no time to put on a condom and banged her for a good 5 minutes in missionary. I then took the chance to carry her up and she was now up in the air, hugging me, while I thrusted her at an increasing speed. All the while, she was screaming at the top of her voice and I'm certain others in the shop would have heard what was going on. I then ended off with her in doggy, with my hands cupping her boobs and releasing my entire load into the condom.

Overall
8/10 - On the whole, I was left a very satisfied man. She's clearly service-oriented; we even shot past the time by the time we were done with our fun. Though the massage could be better, her service has made up for it. Will I return? Depends, on one hand I still want to be excited and not know what's gonna happen, but on the other hand, she might be worth going back for more in order to see what else she can come up with.

kickass7788
12-11-2020, 04:26 PM
Please pm contact bro

prawobo
12-11-2020, 05:35 PM
Wow when did they increase the price until so expensive? Recently went still market rate, now suddenly increased so much.

After phase 2, everything also up :(

funny4sg
12-11-2020, 06:55 PM
My limit is 50 for entrance, and not more than 150 for FJ.
With this max combination, can get SYT or KTV standard gals.

When I visited Cxxxxxxx Rxxx a few months back, there was a pretty big eyed, slim ML (mid-late 20s) with great service and FJ that I didn't mind paying 50+150.

Even if FJ alone is 100 or 120 (excluding entrance), there are still good choices around.

Ultimately, as the Chinese saying goes : 萝卜青菜、各有所好.
It means that be it carrot or green veg, each of us will have our preference.
But we should endeavour not to spoil the market, especially during such times when the economy sucks.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

After phase 2, everything also up :(

hkgcia
13-11-2020, 12:56 PM
Went to the place TS mentioned.

But I think is about which ML you encounter and your bargaining skill.

Came out happy man.

boldoynx
13-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Ya that stretch 90% should be able to get it below $150 for GQ.
Always need to discount $10-$20 from their asking price.

Every ML start off quote from $150 normally.
So I am surprised this one start at $170. I think now more people come back office, business getting better.

playben
15-11-2020, 10:16 AM
yo bro, please pm me this milf/spa contact. thanks!

I have a penchant of walking into a MP rather than to book in advance, because I'll never know what I'll end up with. Will it be a good massage? A bad one? A smoking hot ML or some flabby aunty? I'll never know until I reach the reception, and this keeps me excited and in anticipation.

Room

Looks

Body

Massage

Service

Overall