PDA

View Full Version : Club and KTV reopening pilot

hkgcia
09-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Up to 100 patrons allowed at clubs under S'pore nightlife pilot; karaoke joints open to groups of up to 5
Patrons must show proof of having taken a Covid-19 test in the last 24 hours before they can enter.

hkgcia
09-11-2020, 10:13 PM
Clubbing and karaoke singing under the Government's proposed nightlife pilot programme will only be open to local residents and those with work passes, who must show proof of having taken a Covid-19 test in the last 24 hours before they can enter a joint.

Clubs that are part of the pilot will have a capacity limit of up to 100 people, with separate dancing and dining zones that can hold 50 people each. Along with wearing masks on the dance floor, customers will have to stay 2m apart from other groups, indicated by floor markings and physical barriers. No live entertainment and performances will be allowed either.

Meanwhile, karaoke establishments will be allowed to have groups of up to five people within enclosed rooms that will have to be cleaned, disinfected and aired for 15 minutes between groups. Eating and drinking will be allowed within the rooms.

In both types of venues, no hosts will be allowed to be deployed to interact with customers, as a measure to reduce interactions.

afterburn
09-11-2020, 11:19 PM
Meanwhile, karaoke establishments will be allowed to have groups of up to five people within enclosed rooms that will have to be cleaned, disinfected and aired for 15 minutes between groups. Eating and drinking will be allowed within the rooms.

In both types of venues, no hosts will be allowed to be deployed to interact with customers, as a measure to reduce interactions.

Have a feeling that rent-a-host service will soon be available to join the groups of max 5 people :D

xxFTOxx
09-11-2020, 11:28 PM
No host for interaction? Might as well just put ktv girls not allowed to sit in the room lor. Zzzz

formidable
09-11-2020, 11:38 PM
Some bistro already doing that and will it stop host interaction too

3someking
10-11-2020, 02:31 AM
What is host interaction?

hkgcia
10-11-2020, 10:09 AM
Have a feeling that rent-a-host service will soon be available to join the groups of max 5 people :D

hopefully🤤

cosmex
10-11-2020, 10:58 AM
No host for interaction? Might as well just put ktv girls not allowed to sit in the room lor. Zzzz

means cannot butterfly. good what. lol

xxFTOxx
10-11-2020, 12:23 PM
means cannot butterfly. good what. lol

Lol is it? My interpretation is that the girls can sit and interact with customers at all. Lol unless u bring a girl on as a ‘fren’. If cannot butterfly means prices will remain high lor...ard the $300 mark to sit with u rather than the standard $50 I used to pay before. But then again they said it was a pilot program....so I reckon clean ktv like Teo Heng will get chosen for it rather than the lup sup ktv or sumtio. Knowing this MIw, only clean joints will be chosen for the program lor. Lol so don’t get too excited yet guys

jacky2
10-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Lol is it? My interpretation is that the girls can sit and interact with customers at all. Lol unless u bring a girl on as a ‘fren’. If cannot butterfly means prices will remain high lor...ard the $300 mark to sit with u rather than the standard $50 I used to pay before. But then again they said it was a pilot program....so I reckon clean ktv like Teo Heng will get chosen for it rather than the lup sup ktv or sumtio. Knowing this MIw, only clean joints will be chosen for the program lor. Lol so don’t get too excited yet guys

In this case can bring Vn Chai to the so called "clean" ktv:D i believe the drink also cheaper. 200 tips for 2 hours of fun should be resonable, this might be the "norm" going forward.

USA1994
10-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Up to 100 patrons allowed at clubs under S'pore nightlife pilot; karaoke joints open to groups of up to 5
Patrons must show proof of having taken a Covid-19 test in the last 24 hours before they can enter.

Proof of having taken Covid-19 test but no need show result? So we take STD test but no need show result and can fuck Jo Teo raw? :D

icecum
10-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Wow meaning we have to take the test 24hr before going?

It seem like the price will increase not only the girl as well as the liquor

Now I think the girl will have a min of $50 for these without mummy and these with mummy will be $80 to $100 on mid range ktv.

r.fowler
10-11-2020, 04:56 PM

Now I think the girl will have a min of $50 for these without mummy and these with mummy will be $80 to $100 on mid range ktv.

i think for a start (pilot stage) there will be many safe distance ambassadors at such premises. it will not be the same as last time

Penguin23
10-11-2020, 05:53 PM
No "hosts" allowed to mix with guests, means that:

1. KTV Mummy cannot work on-site, only arrange for girls
2. KTV that issue work permits, cannot have these "house girls" work on the premises
3. "Freedom pass" girls can still work but they need to pose as customer.

Fees are likely to be prohibitively high. Covid-19 test alone costs around $30-$100, no butterfly, and only until 1030pm so booking fee will follow NH rates, around $300.

So each KTV customer needs to fork out at least $450 before the cost os the actual drinks itself, $300+$50 for booking fee + girl's covid test, $50 for own covid test plus $50 for mummy tips and waiter

With these type of rates, I think only the clients from higher end KTVs like Lido can afford.

Those used to frequenting low-end KTVs, like those along Geylang Road, Jln Besar and the "normal" KTVs like Zara and Supreme probably will stay away.

Underground KTVs and those masquerading as Bistros will do a roaring trade, until shut down by Anti-Vice.

Penguin23
10-11-2020, 05:58 PM
i think for a start (pilot stage) there will be many safe distance ambassadors at such premises. it will not be the same as last time

From what I understand, one of the requirements for re-opening is for all rooms to have CCTV + recording function. SDAs have access to past 14 days' recordings and have the power to issue fines for recorded instances where rules are flouted. Enforcement is likely to be strict.

By Jan, all customer particulars will be accessible from TraceTogether app/token so there's no way to run. Just wait for the Fine to be mailed to your house.....

Desmondo
10-11-2020, 06:46 PM
Looks like the girls nose will be poked every 24hrs and bottom will be poked after 10.30pm

xxFTOxx
10-11-2020, 06:49 PM
From what I understand, one of the requirements for re-opening is for all rooms to have CCTV + recording function. SDAs have access to past 14 days' recordings and have the power to issue fines for recorded instances where rules are flouted. Enforcement is likely to be strict.

By Jan, all customer particulars will be accessible from TraceTogether app/token so there's no way to run. Just wait for the Fine to be mailed to your house.....

I know when sometime ago a certain person asked sgporeans for a mandate...u see la...now big brother impose all these restrictions. Worst still...can keep an eye on what u doing already. Get ktv girls in room also cannot play liaoz cuz got cctv watching. Looks like back to the underground scene again.

Sadly
10-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Looks like the girls nose will be poked every 24hrs and bottom will be poked after 10.30pm

Well said bro!

AllahTheMoonGod
10-11-2020, 07:54 PM
I know when sometime ago a certain person asked sgporeans for a mandate...u see la...now big brother impose all these restrictions. Worst still...can keep an eye on what u doing already. Get ktv girls in room also cannot play liaoz cuz got cctv watching. Looks like back to the underground scene again.

U guys got ur facts mix-up! The CCTV recordings at the common areas are to be kept for 28 days...doesn’t say anything about CCTV recordings (if any) in the enclosed KTV room

abcitbats
10-11-2020, 11:30 PM
not take the test 24hr before "going", it is take the test 24hr before "leaving" the entertainment joint

abcitbats
10-11-2020, 11:34 PM
drink beer at coffee shop and flirt with beer lady will be cheaper and easier next time:o

Clubbing and karaoke singing under the Government's proposed nightlife pilot programme will only be open to local residents and those with work passes, who must show proof of having taken a Covid-19 test in the last 24 hours before they can enter a joint.

Clubs that are part of the pilot will have a capacity limit of up to 100 people, with separate dancing and dining zones that can hold 50 people each. Along with wearing masks on the dance floor, customers will have to stay 2m apart from other groups, indicated by floor markings and physical barriers. No live entertainment and performances will be allowed either.

xxFTOxx
10-11-2020, 11:42 PM
not take the test 24hr before "going", it is take the test 24hr before "leaving" the entertainment joint

Do they notify u even if test negative? Don’t really want a Sms or letter showing where I’ve played together with the test reaults

bobhuat
11-11-2020, 04:40 AM
CCTVs at establishments must be deployed and activated at all times, to cover all parts of the common areas and rooms used for the activities, said the ministries.

Source

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-nightlife-establishments-reopen-pilot-13480328

U guys got ur facts mix-up! The CCTV recordings at the common areas are to be kept for 28 days...doesn’t say anything about CCTV recordings (if any) in the enclosed KTV room

AllahTheMoonGod
11-11-2020, 06:32 AM
CCTVs at establishments must be deployed and activated at all times, to cover all parts of the common areas and rooms used for the activities, said the ministries.

Source

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-nightlife-establishments-reopen-pilot-13480328
🙏🙏kumsia for that article...many thanks

helmsley
11-11-2020, 07:37 AM
this is the stupidest pilot idea ever. I am not going to take a damn Covid test just to step into a KTV where CCTV is capturing my activity

icecum
11-11-2020, 08:30 AM
this is the stupidest pilot idea ever. I am not going to take a damn Covid test just to step into a KTV where CCTV is capturing my activity

True might as well drink at coffee shop

wpns
11-11-2020, 09:43 AM

How much is Swab test cost?

hkgcia
11-11-2020, 09:47 AM
How much is Swab test cost?

you keen to take the swab and being watched???:eek:

fastshot
11-11-2020, 01:05 PM

Source

for the CCTVs to capture meaningfully, think most of the lights will be kept switched on too. also to enable the safe distance ambassadors to easily carry out their jobs.

maybe room doors also open

this kind of pilot more for teo heng

hkgcia
11-11-2020, 04:11 PM
for the CCTVs to capture meaningfully, think most of the lights will be kept switched on too. also to enable the safe distance ambassadors to easily carry out their jobs.

maybe room doors also open

this kind of pilot more for teo heng

there’s boring and actually spoil all the fun even for clean KTV standard...

Cumming2wice
11-11-2020, 04:32 PM

MOM is employing people to watch recordings of these CCTVs. My friend got a one year contract. Higher salary than his previous company which can wind up anytime soon.

xxFTOxx
11-11-2020, 04:49 PM
MOM is employing people to watch recordings of these CCTVs. My friend got a one year contract. Higher salary than his previous company which can wind up anytime soon.

Lol they still hiring?

rey69
11-11-2020, 10:11 PM
A lucrative job to watch entertaining CCTV footage.

abcitbats
12-11-2020, 08:23 PM
it is as good as installing cctv in toilet cubicals:o

Source

addict999
13-11-2020, 12:27 AM
In this case can bring Vn Chai to the so called "clean" ktv:D i believe the drink also cheaper. 200 tips for 2 hours of fun should be resonable, this might be the "norm" going forward.

Bravo! Most innovative idea of 2020...same concept as finding HJ in clean spa :D

hkgcia
16-11-2020, 11:23 AM
it is as good as installing cctv in toilet cubicals:o

let’s move the action to handicapped toilet

Fumoka
17-11-2020, 11:37 AM
Are we allowed to sing songs in pub once it reopens in dec?