PDA

View Full Version : Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

Pages : [1] 2

thor1981
09-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Dear Bros,

As some bros know, I use dating apps from my foreign work assignment/travels for ONS. Now back home since CB Phase 1, I started scanning again last week, as getting itchy again (I'm single, once divorced).

To my surprise, I "matched" with a chiobu in her 40's. She was only using her initials, but I thought she resembled the wife of my ex-colleague, at my firm about 10 years back. I did not work with him closely, but his wife came to some of our company function (CNY, Christmas, DND). I remember she had a very nice cleavage in formal dress :D

I check on his Fbook page, and sure enough, it's the same lady. She is about 165cm, local SG Chinese, early-40's chio MILF type, senior RM at a bank.

We have been chit-chatting on the app and will meet up tonight for dinner.

Of course, I use these dating apps for hook-up, meet new FB/FWB, but let's see how it goes tonight. She is still married, but did not mention hubby in the app, but said she is feeling is exploring more in life (bored at home maybe??)

If other bros have had similar experiences, please share. Will update bros here if there's anything interesting to report back.

SupportingSex
09-11-2020, 04:52 PM
All the best bro. I'm sure she is also looking for some sexciting stuff :D

poongko
09-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Enjoy TS.

Remember take some photos and share with us please.

Hehe.

thor1981
09-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Enjoy TS.

Remember take some photos and share with us please.

Hehe.

For now, the least I can do is share pics frm her profile with face and wedding ring concealed. TBH, I would be quite turned on & steam if my hot, intelligent wife displayed herself like this on a dating app :D

If I can get more good ones, I will share with bros here. Meeting her up at 7:30 tonite!

wantedbryan
09-11-2020, 07:03 PM
This kind is the best catch.
I think best is not to mention that you know the hubby at all.
hope you can have some fun later. all the best

TheDriverGuy
09-11-2020, 07:19 PM
Good luck, waiting for your juicy updates!

Sumkieu
09-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Waiting for good FR hehe :D

aczeta76
09-11-2020, 08:04 PM
share FR hoh

Adlih
09-11-2020, 08:36 PM
Wow this kind is the best catch.... Have a sexiting night bro..

diputs1269
09-11-2020, 09:04 PM
Congrats, what a gems, cheers!

crayb
09-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Good luck bro!!

iloveu4ever
09-11-2020, 09:41 PM
Abit dun match leh...how come the second picture the boobs seem flatter?

RamosTheAnimal
09-11-2020, 10:29 PM

Never wear push-up bra?

Xgenre
09-11-2020, 11:19 PM

Normally the cleavage is an indicator of size in younger ladies. For older ladies, the cleavage may be a sign of saggy boobs. Seem to have some drainage but actually boob is same size but less density and sag more. Both pictures do match if you take into account her age

thor1981
10-11-2020, 10:02 AM

Hi Bro, you have a good point since her boobs don't look so prominent in the 2nd one (I wanted to show interested bros her legs).
Here is the same pic to show her chest fully.. I think its shows her size more clearly. I dun want to show her face when posting but I think you can see the chin is the same.

Anyway, it's a chio pic i think :D

FR from last night to follow soon .... she is definitely a gem as bros suggested here.

thor1981
10-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Normally the cleavage is an indicator of size in younger ladies. For older ladies, the cleavage may be a sign of saggy boobs. Seem to have some drainage but actually boob is same size but less density and sag more. Both pictures do match if you take into account her age

this is also quite true for older milfs.

tuyp
10-11-2020, 11:46 AM
Hi Bro, you have a good point since her boobs don't look so prominent in the 2nd one (I wanted to show interested bros her legs).
Here is the same pic to show her chest fully.. I think its shows her size more clearly. I dun want to show her face when posting but I think you can see the chin is the same.

FR from last night to follow soon .... she is definitely a gem as bros suggested here.

Good job . Look forward

itguy2008
10-11-2020, 01:19 PM
WOW. Bro, you reminded me of my good old days using MSN. That time got no dating app yet la. Chatted up a girl, bang her, then discovered she is married and on pills. That is why come in her raw. Best can always bang her at her place since she has her own HDB.

She told me her husband is in the Navy. Never pay attention to that. Every time go just busy f**king her. She will at least need you to cum two rounds while she cum 6 to 9 rounds. That time I am very young la. The early 30s. One fine day, went into their study room then saw their photo wall. She works as a property agent so set up a home office to make cold calls. Her husband is my BMT platoon mate. After our BMT, he got posted to NAVY and then he sign-on. Small world. I did not tell her, scare just because I know her husband, she ends the relationship.

So my suggestion is not to let her know that you know her husband.

But an evil side of me wanted to try, what if I blackmail her by threatening to tell her husband about our relationship? Blackmail her to arrange threesome etc. I will not know cos I only dare to imagine. In the end, I still f**k and keep quiet. hahaha.

silverwolves
10-11-2020, 02:26 PM
WOW. Bro, you reminded me of my good old days using MSN. That time got no dating app yet la. Chatted up a girl, bang her, then discovered she is married and on pills. That is why come in her raw. Best can always bang her at her place since she has her own HDB.

She told me her husband is in the Navy. Never pay attention to that. Every time go just busy f**king her. She will at least need you to cum two rounds while she cum 6 to 9 rounds. That time I am very young la. The early 30s. One fine day, went into their study room then saw their photo wall. She works as a property agent so set up a home office to make cold calls. Her husband is my BMT platoon mate. After our BMT, he got posted to NAVY and then he sign-on. Small world. I did not tell her, scare just because I know her husband, she ends the relationship.

So my suggestion is not to let her know that you know her husband.

But an evil side of me wanted to try, what if I blackmail her by threatening to tell her husband about our relationship? Blackmail her to arrange threesome etc. I will not know cos I only dare to imagine. In the end, I still f**k and keep quiet. hahaha.

Really damn small world lol :D

Lucius_Verus
10-11-2020, 03:19 PM
Camp here lol

thor1981
10-11-2020, 04:53 PM
hi bros, FR for last night..

Overall it was a 8/10 night, no juicy/explicit details but a 2nd date planned for this Friday :D

I followed bros advice, did not mention anything about knowing her hubby from my previous workplace. We'll call her "Cynthia" .. she's been married 15 years and is working in a senior RM role at a local bank. I'm 41, she's mid-40's (didn't mentioned her exact age to me, but said started working full time 20 over years ago and married 15 years ago so I did the maths)

We went out to a wine bar after work, and she was dressed in nice, fitted grey dress, just a little cleavage, but enough to see she keeps in shape. Also heels, so it felt like she was dressed for a "date". Her hair a bit shorter than in her dating app profile pic, but sexy shorter, flirty hair cut. She has a very pretty smile also. Local SG Chinese girl, did 2-years masters study in UK.

We had a few glasses of wine at a cbd place, and she mostly talked about her work, saying it was a bit lonely working from home during CB. She only mentioned her hubby briefly, saying his business not doing so well during CB (he started his own events business after leaving our previous company).. and she is missing travel and socializing.

Anyway, after 3rd glass of wine, got interesting, she started talking about why she joined the dating app, only to flirt and chat online because she is married, but maybe she might meet someone interesting. She said because I worked in so many places (HK, Shanghai, Beijing, Aus, KL, JKT, Europe, NY etc etc) she wanted to meet me. She said because her husband started his own business, they couldn't travel so much (I didn't fully understand why, but I didn't ask further). She then said she often was tempted by men who flirted with her before CB, but never met anyone interesting, either local or AMDK. She said her hubby is not so interested in sex anymore, and is busy with his business. They have two kids, one girl one boy, both teenaged.

Anyway, after our drinks, she said she had a car in her office parking lot, but maybe drunk too much, so will call a cab. She first wanted to go to her car to collect some things then take the cab home. I walked with her, from the bar to the parking lot. We spoke and agree to meet this Friday evening (she is working 2 days/week at office, mon and fri). Just as she close the door to the car, she was standing close to me, so I lean forward, and say "Thank you" and kissed her lips. She didnt flinch and reciprocated, seemed almost hungry, her tongue was in my mouth almost right away, and we french kissed for about 60 seconds. I reached up and groped her boob, and could feel her bra, but also her tits underneath, quite full, at least a B-cup. She didn't push my hand away :D

She finally pulled away from our kiss and said "I have not kissed a man for a long time, sorry if I'm not so good" ... I didn't mind leh. and happy enough to get a kiss from a chiobu milf (i also not kissed anyone long time :D)

Anyway, I walked her outside the office bldg and car was waiting. I will try to escalate more on Friday and keep bros updated. ;)

If I missed any details you want to know about , please ask ....

r.fowler
10-11-2020, 05:09 PM
i think you have hit jackpot!

shamboobbq
10-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Nice update bro. So the meeting on Friday is at a hotel? :)

okcieMon
10-11-2020, 05:13 PM
Confirm jackpot and score! Looking forward to hearing your next encounter with her.

civicboi
10-11-2020, 05:49 PM

Which apps u hook up bro? Can intro

bitchybitchy
10-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Confirm jackpot and score! Looking forward to hearing your next encounter with her.

Next update should be very juicy :)

lotsfits80
10-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Nice find bro. Make sure fuck her until she begs you for more because her husband unable to satisfy her.

wantedbryan
10-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Got kiss means most likely can proceed to sex you got a good catch.
i think we would like more flirty details during your meal, at least bring us along the ride that we never experience. maybe can learn some tips from you

Ah hai
10-11-2020, 07:42 PM
that's a good start bro, i think can further the relationship. share with us more.

viper
10-11-2020, 07:53 PM
Good catch. Take it slow....Unless she hint, she want it otherwise.. go with the flow..congrats..

Majide
10-11-2020, 08:50 PM
nice catch bro, waiting for your juicy update

whelan22
10-11-2020, 09:18 PM
Nice one bro. But unlike most of the bros here, I urge you to take your time and not push things too far too quickly. Just because she wanted to make out with you doesn't automatically mean she's willing to be fucked 4 days later. Enjoy the thrill of the chase, the payoff is usually way sweeter. ;)

myluckyguy
10-11-2020, 10:38 PM
i think you should grab the opportunity when available, taking too slow she may lose interest or change her mind :D

thor1981
11-11-2020, 12:00 AM
Nice update bro. So the meeting on Friday is at a hotel? :)

not guarantee, but if opportunity presents, can only be hotel.

am living at parents hdb since transfer from overseas after CB :p

thor1981
11-11-2020, 12:01 AM
Nice find bro. Make sure fuck her until she begs you for more because her husband unable to satisfy her.

thats the plan bro if it is destined to be! :)

jishanwang
11-11-2020, 12:09 AM
All the best bro. 加油 !! :D :D

thor1981
11-11-2020, 12:27 AM
Got kiss means most likely can proceed to sex you got a good catch.
i think we would like more flirty details during your meal, at least bring us along the ride that we never experience. maybe can learn some tips from you

hi bro, ofcourse, this is a learning place :D - i hope this is insightful, much of the discussion still fresh to memory (as a copywriter i have to have this type of memory of what was said!)

When chatting on the app, I determined the general area of where she worked, and when she said she likes wine, i suggested a wine bar nearby to her workplace and asked if she likes it. also gave her three dates as options and then suggested time to meet.

we met outside the wine bar. we shook hands, as though at a business meeting, since i wasn't sure what her feeling was, and also i'm a bit nervous (my last bang was ML in aussie, which i wrote the story here). also since close by to her office, i didn't want her to feel self conscious.

we sat indoors, at a bar counter corner, like L-shape, so we could make eye contact, but also close to each other. general conversation M (me) and C (Cynthia):

M: How was your day?
C: Busy lah, still working from home so coming into the office sometimes more work because all my files are at home. How about you?
M: Still working from home. My company laid off some people and considering downsizing office space so they have told us to wait till Phase 3.
C: What type of work do you do?
M: (careful not to give a clue that I worked in the same industry as her hubby) I'm in a MNC marketing company, but our HQ is in Australia. I head up Asian region digital marketing from SG (bros, I exaggerate - I do corporate events and digital marketing account management as director for a few Asian clients, but do not oversee any division :p ) .. but for a chiobu I exaggerate a little without lying too much leh.
C: You mentioned , it seems to have taken you to many countries.
M: Yeah, I'm very grateful that they have posted me to many countries, which has been fun, but I am happy to be home.
C: That's nice to hear! You aren't married right?
M: No, I was, unfortunately we separated because my work took me overseas and she wanted me to stay in SG. Could not come to a common agreement (also BS - my ex was a bit crazy, wanted total control and i'm free spirity, could not agree lol we agreed for both of us, it was better to part ways). anyway, for a chiobu, never complain, always positive upbeat spin mah.

For the first hour, We talked a lot about how each of our companies were affected by cb, some stories of staff who were stranded overseas, how we both miss traveling - anything to get a feeling of common ground.

---

thor1981
11-11-2020, 12:30 AM
After 3rd drink:

M: So I mentioned I was divorced, how about you? (I know her hubby is my ex colleague and low key have stalked his FBook page to see more about her, but ask to hear her version)
C: I am, but our relationship is quite platonic. We have separate lives and really just stay together for the kids and our common financial partnerships for our home and their educaiton.
M: I see, but why would you join a dating app (I find being direct is good with women once they are comfortable)
C: To be honest, I miss evenings like these. I get invites a lot from clients, but I keep business and pleasure separate. And a lot of foreign guys have flirted in the past, which is tempting but I'm not that kind of woman. I guess I just wanted to chat online, for a change of scene.
M: So what interested you about me?
C: Oh you've been to so many places, not just for holiday, but lived there, but still a local guy at heart it seems. I wanted to work overseas but my husband started his own business and my own work meant it was only China, Hong Kong and Jakarta for me, and Manila and Bangkok for him, maximum 3 days and all work every trip. So I admire you for working overseas.
M: Oh, just lucky with my company posting me there.

Discussion was mostly to build sense of rapport, nothing sexual tbh.

M: I'll get the bill, it's late for you and your family must be waiting. Maybe I should call you a cab since you have been drinking?
C: Thank you, this was a nice night, my car is parked nearby but i will call a cab, since I never drive after drinking. I'm a light weight drinker!

After I paid, we walked to the parking lot in the building. She went into her car to get something from inside and stepped out.

M: (both of us standing next to her car in park lot) I'd like to see you again, I enjoyed this evening. When is your next workday in the CBD?
C: I work again on Friday, I think I should be free after work.
M: Great, how about we meet Friday evening. I'll text you details.
C: Should be ok. Let me know and I'll confirm.

M: I will. And I'll call you a cab now, where would you like to go?
C: Oh, that's sweet, my address is *****
M: Ok, cab is coming. Thanks for your company today *leaned forward to kiss her (we both got masks on!!) but quietly lowered in the parking lot (I think rule is if you are eating, can remove :D )

The cab was waiting outside the lobby and phone buzzed, and I took her up to see her off. Now we see la, friday, hopefully can progress and I can share some nice details here about cute wife Cynthia.

I pray this is helpful bros :). hope some good juicy news to follow on friday.

iloveu4ever
11-11-2020, 01:18 AM

Yeah bro...i see something now...lol:D

Pls show us more sexy pictures for our verification...lucky u

piichai
11-11-2020, 10:49 AM
After 3rd drink:
I pray this is helpful bros :). hope some good juicy news to follow on friday.

Bro, thanks for the story. Very captivating. Better than 50 shades.
Keep us posted

hamka
11-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Wow, man, you are lucky! Some more MILF chiobu. :D Good luck to you, bro. Can't wait to read more of your adventure.

thor1981
11-11-2020, 12:38 PM
tk you bros. i'm taking it slow and steady like many bros have suggested. also not move too slowly while opportunity is there!

she texted me today and ask : "do you mind that my family and work comes first, so sometimes I may not have time to meet?"

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but i reply that "of course i understand, we meet when it is convenient for you". she said "thank you for understanding"

our meet up for friday is still on so fingers crossed for a good night out and hopefully progress from kissing to fucking or at least a nice blowjob, but let's see :D

thisisme
11-11-2020, 12:49 PM
she texted me today and ask : "do you mind that my family and work comes first, so sometimes I may not have time to meet?"

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but i reply that "of course i understand, we meet when it is convenient for you". she said "thank you for understanding"

This is the agreement to be FWB 👍

LiverBird8
11-11-2020, 12:49 PM

Wow I think its a positive sign that she is not the sticky type too

wantedbryan
11-11-2020, 12:50 PM
Forgotten about face mask so hard to steal a kiss nowadays. still a big win for you.
Wishing you all the best for this Friday's and future dates.

VoicesWithin
11-11-2020, 01:30 PM
tk you bros. i'm taking it slow and steady like many bros have suggested. also not move too slowly while opportunity is there!

our meet up for friday is still on so fingers crossed for a good night out and hopefully progress from kissing to fucking or at least a nice blowjob, but let's see :D

It means you have scored. Congrats. Her interpretation is you will be at the losing end bec she has a partner and you don't, so she asked if u are Ok with it, meaning she will see you when she wants to if you remain interesting and not see you when the romance stales.

The good news is you are going to get plenty of sex. The bad news is there will be lots of emotional trauma - guess why her husband a typical virile man prefers his work to her

phelps
11-11-2020, 01:54 PM

Sound like a good chance to up her. Good Luck and all the best. Looking forward to your next story.

fastshot
11-11-2020, 02:14 PM
wah, camping for TS Friday outing

thor1981
11-11-2020, 02:32 PM
It means you have scored. Congrats. Her interpretation is you will be at the losing end bec she has a partner and you don't, so she asked if u are Ok with it, meaning she will see you when she wants to if you remain interesting and not see you when the romance stales.

The good news is you are going to get plenty of sex. The bad news is there will be lots of emotional trauma - guess why her husband a typical virile man prefers his work to her

tks, i still have a lot to learn about how women communicate :o

it's helpful to get inputs from more experienced bros evn if i'm an uncle already :D

based on prev relationships, it feels like i'm in FWB but i will proceed carefully.

fastshot
11-11-2020, 02:44 PM

it's helpful to get inputs from more experienced bros evn if i'm an uncle already :D

based on prev relationships, it feels like i'm in FWB but i will proceed carefully.

can share which app gave you the hit?

CibLover
11-11-2020, 02:54 PM
Congratulations!! You're on her good side now and soon, things will come naturally. Hehehehe....*wink *wink..

Camping here for more juicy updates.

Ogatree
11-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Wish you have a sexciting time with her bro :D

Apollo
11-11-2020, 04:34 PM

Congrats bro, for the good starting .... Good and understanding FWB not easy. Play well and enjoy.

Share more her sexy activity pics when ready :D

thor1981
11-11-2020, 05:07 PM
can share which app gave you the hit?

tinder , have used it before when oversea.

seabazzz
11-11-2020, 05:38 PM

She's clearly down for whatever you have in mind.

I understand why the other guys in here are saying go slow and steady. But I say go with the flow. She sounds like she wants it as much as you do.

TukTukCha
11-11-2020, 10:32 PM
Very nice share, wait for next update.

CumExplorer
11-11-2020, 10:41 PM
tinder , have used it before when oversea.

TS good catch and very delicious fish, good luck in your homeland adventurous :D Up you :p

Neoguri
12-11-2020, 01:17 AM

This is an excellent stage to be in.
From my experience, the first ons, you should always strike when the iron is hot. Once the excitement wears off, it is more difficult.
I also noticed over here in the USA that the pandemic had brought more milfs to the nearby feature of Wechat.
Most of them are restless and needs to chat with people.

After the first ons, your understanding of her commitments to family and work will score you lots of points.
Wish you all the best.
Keep us updated.

spritexia
12-11-2020, 05:12 PM
She's clearly down for whatever you have in mind.

I understand why the other guys in here are saying go slow and steady. But I say go with the flow. She sounds like she wants it as much as you do.

Agreed bro. I think she is horny for some action too.

funfox
12-11-2020, 09:31 PM
Dear TS Thor
I am rooting for you to score her soon. Go with the flow as suggested by most bros and the fact that she uses Tinder does indicate mutual interests. 加油💦

piichai
13-11-2020, 10:35 AM
I think the TS knows what to do.
Maybe he knows better than us and can outsmart us.
Still many advice given. Hahah.

condomers
13-11-2020, 11:34 AM
TGIF TS...Waiting for your next post..Wish you go along into the lobang:D:D

Brother
13-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Camping for the juicy details of the Friday date :D

whelan22
13-11-2020, 02:17 PM
Happy Friday bro Thor! Do let us know if she gets to experience your mighty hammer :D

bensticker
13-11-2020, 04:51 PM
If u want the POWER hamer sweets. PM me.

thor1981
13-11-2020, 04:55 PM
TS good catch and very delicious fish, good luck in your homeland adventurous :D Up you :p

tk you bro, hv up you back :D

thor1981
13-11-2020, 04:56 PM
If u want the POWER hamer sweets. PM me.

tk u bro, hv not yet require sweets for my hammer but maybe soon as uncle now already :p

thor1981
13-11-2020, 05:00 PM
TGIF TS...Waiting for your next post..Wish you go along into the lobang:D:D

Cynthia just confirmed we are on, meeting 7:30pm for dinner after her work.

Have arranged hotel also for after-party, so hopefully I get to enter at least one of Cynthia lobang tonight ;)

toothsayer
13-11-2020, 05:05 PM

Cynthia just confirmed we are on, meeting 7:30pm for dinner after her work.

Have arranged hotel also for after-party, so hopefully I get to enter at least one of Cynthia lobang tonight ;)

Hope to read your juicy FR bro :D

lalaliang
13-11-2020, 11:26 PM
Been a long night he prob eating her still... ts pls update morning hahahah:D

ralliart
14-11-2020, 08:48 AM

It's fairly obvious she wants to carry on with this 'friendship'.

From this statement, we can understand that from her POV, she may not reply or reject you due to her situation and is afraid you may take it the wrong way.

When a lady dislike you, she will either tells you up-front or simply ignore you.

35cents
14-11-2020, 09:02 AM
all da best bro...:)

kass
14-11-2020, 09:10 AM
hi bro, ofcourse, this is a learning place :D - i hope this is insightful, much of the discussion still fresh to memory (as a copywriter i have to have this type of memory of what was said!)

When chatting on the app, I determined the general area of where she worked, and when she said she likes wine, i suggested a wine bar nearby to her workplace and asked if she likes it. also gave her three dates as options and then suggested time to meet.

we met outside the wine bar. we shook hands, as though at a business meeting, since i wasn't sure what her feeling was, and also i'm a bit nervous (my last bang was ML in aussie, which i wrote the story here). also since close by to her office, i didn't want her to feel self conscious.

we sat indoors, at a bar counter corner, like L-shape, so we could make eye contact, but also close to each other. general conversation M (me) and C (Cynthia):

M: How was your day?
C: Busy lah, still working from home so coming into the office sometimes more work because all my files are at home. How about you?
M: Still working from home. My company laid off some people and considering downsizing office space so they have told us to wait till Phase 3.
C: What type of work do you do?
M: (careful not to give a clue that I worked in the same industry as her hubby) I'm in a MNC marketing company, but our HQ is in Australia. I head up Asian region digital marketing from SG (bros, I exaggerate - I do corporate events and digital marketing account management as director for a few Asian clients, but do not oversee any division :p ) .. but for a chiobu I exaggerate a little without lying too much leh.
C: You mentioned , it seems to have taken you to many countries.
M: Yeah, I'm very grateful that they have posted me to many countries, which has been fun, but I am happy to be home.
C: That's nice to hear! You aren't married right?
M: No, I was, unfortunately we separated because my work took me overseas and she wanted me to stay in SG. Could not come to a common agreement (also BS - my ex was a bit crazy, wanted total control and i'm free spirity, could not agree lol we agreed for both of us, it was better to part ways). anyway, for a chiobu, never complain, always positive upbeat spin mah.

For the first hour, We talked a lot about how each of our companies were affected by cb, some stories of staff who were stranded overseas, how we both miss traveling - anything to get a feeling of common ground.

---

Thanks for sharing bro. This is the kind of content that is too under appreciated here :D

loneyheart
14-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Another lucky guy sure most of the guys dream of :) Thxs for sharing bro

lalaliang
14-11-2020, 11:59 AM
I actually think the lady wouldnt stay overnight with ts due to having children at home.. prob leave at 1-2am latest as she said fam comes first.. but im excited to hear what happened last night

thor1981
14-11-2020, 11:59 AM
It's fairly obvious she wants to carry on with this 'friendship'.

From this statement, we can understand that from her POV, she may not reply or reject you due to her situation and is afraid you may take it the wrong way.

When a lady dislike you, she will either tells you up-front or simply ignore you.

This is insightful bro, tks. Definitely have received the up-front "sorry, i don't wish to see you" or lots of ignored messages over the years :p

in this case, you're right, it does seem like she is managing my expectations, and there was more of that last night (details to follow in my FR)

thor1981
14-11-2020, 02:11 PM
FR for 13.11.2020:

Overall 9/10 date night :D details are below. just checked out of hotel :cool:

I had planned to meet Cynthia 7:30pm at a restaurant she suggested, also quite near her workplace. As I mentioned in this thread, I also booked a hotel nearby in case things escalated. Last time we kissed for a short time near her car, but I don't think a car is a good place for much more (for two ppl in their 40's lol)

I arrived on time, and about 7:31 got a text message:

C: "Sorry, running late from work, didn't drive today, grab is running late, be there in 5 mins, so sorry, drink on me!"

M: "No problem, see you when you get here"

Usually a good sign if a girl is running late and offers me a drink. Usually will arrive on time for business meetings, and will not offer a drink if there is no interest! But I'm not sure why she offered to buy drinks since we were meeting at a resturant :confused:

She arrived around 7:45, I was seated at our table. She looked great, fitted black dress, heels, nice necklace/earrings, just some cleavage on display. I stood up and realised immediately an issue -- in her heels, she was actually a taller than me! I'm 170cm and in her heels, she is about 173 cm. Last time she wore flat shoes, and I didn't notice. She was sort of looking down at me, which made me feel a little insecure la, but anyway, have to remember she's meeting me for a reason, so not a time to get nervous with height diff.

Once again, we shook hands, like formal business meeting, and no hug, despite kissing on the lips last time. I'm trying to be respectful of her situation, and since she chose the restaurant, I thought maybe it's a place she brings clients, friends etc.

M: Nice to see you again! You chose a great restaurant. Did you have a good day?
C: Yeah, day was good. It's nice to socialise with colleagues in the office this week after the circuit breaker. Sorry I'm so late, did you order already?
M: Oh, I was waiting for you. *I called over the server for menus*
C: Such a gentleman. On Friday night, most guys I think cannot wait to have a drink after work! How was your day?
M: (didn't want to tell her I was working from the hotel room I had checked into!!) Oh it was good, I was working online today, not yet back into the office.
C: Well, TGIF, it's nice to unwind! I didn't drive today so I could also have a drink. Last time, I couldn't drive home because YOU got me drunk!

She laughed, jokingly. Although I admit I was trying to get her drunk, I just replied "no way, you enjoyed every drink that last time!"

Cynthia looked over the menu, "are you ok with red wine" she asked.
M: Oh, um, sure (usually not common for women to order FOR me!)

Cynthia requested for a BOTTLE of a merlot on the menu. I was a little surprised again, since that is a lot of wine for 2 people!

She was sitting across the table from me. While we chit-chatted about things like when travel might start again, her interest in visiting Hong Kong for work, my own time living there, she would often fix her hair, her smooth, fair armpits coming into view and her cleavage very slightly jutting out every time she played with her hair. I admit the sight was sexy, and she didn't seem to notice I was getting turned on by it.

The conversation was not at all sexual, mostly just about work and past travel experiences. The wine came, and she suggested I try it (I'm no wine sommelier, but I took a sip and just nod like an expert).

Again, more chit chat about family, travels, education etc.. and eventually got a bit more interesting for purposes of this FR:

C: I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow to reply to messages. This week has been busy for my kids since school holidays start next week. My husband isn't very organised with his work, so I had to fill in for some home based learning activities.
M: Oh, no problem (as long as she reply my messages, no problem!), please do what you have to do.

She smiled,
C: "thank you for understanding. I don't want you to feel you have to put up with my schedule also. I know you must have other, younger women you'd like to date!"

I didn't know how to reply to this, (answer if ofc, any chiobu younger woman, I'm happy to try my luck!) but ofc, I replied more genially "Well, I really had a nice time last time, so it's ok. We're all busy with life!"

After she smiled back appreciatively, I little awkwardly asked "May I ask, have you dated other men since marriage?" (we had started on our 2nd glass of wine and ordered dinner by now)

C: *she didn't reply immediately* .. well, I guess, it depends how you define "date." I admit, when my husband's started losing interest in spending time together to focus on his other work, I didn't mind staying out later with clients, or even giving my phone number to men who approached me and asked me out. But it never went beyond that. I think I was just lonely, and I enjoyed the attention and dressing up for men who were interested in me.

(I know her hubby and I know he started his own business and from his FB updates, was traveling a lot for his work. I don't know how well it did, but I noticed he rarely included his wife in his travels. And looking at her now, I'm not surprised other bros decided to try their luck with a chiobu, lonely milf like her)

She continued ... C: "there was a client, an Italian, who was living here. I admit, I enjoyed spending long flirty evenings, with him but only talking business. I enjoyed his chemistry, but I knew he was married. He used to co-own a yacht with his Singapore friend, and one day, they invited me. I thought it was a gathering with their families, but it was only the two of them. The italian man tried to kiss me after some drinks and I had to refuse, not because I didn't like him, but I cannot mix business with personal relations.
I also felt very awkward, because his friend asked for my number and then was relentlessly pursuing me. He wanted me to travel to Bali with him, which I refused. I've never told anyone this because I think people would misjudge.

I listened. It sounded like something she had wanted to get off her chest for a while. And I also made a mental note not to request her for financial advice, in case I became her client and she decided to stop dating me bcos of that :p

continued..

coypredator
14-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Sounds liek a similar situation im in. But you are progressing way better than I am.

Looking forward to your updated fr

liber69
14-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Congrats bro on moving to the next base.

Your lady knows what she wants and is clear headed from what is read. Once the boundaries are defined clearly and I am pretty sure you both can have a good time together.

Live in the moments and live it up :)

lalaliang
14-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Bro what happened in the hotel! HHa

thor1981
14-11-2020, 05:38 PM
tk u bros :)

contd;

The three course dinner wasn't very big servings, so our wine seemed to make conversation move that much easier. The bottle was about 2/3 finished and we had about 5 glasses each.

I heard her phone buzzing and she reached into her handbag (a very classy, designer LV bag!). And I felt a bit awkward because it was her husband calling. She spoke in Mandarin, scolding him for forgetting something he had to buy for their kids' school next week and that the shop might be closed over the public holiday. It was a little awkward, since I used to work with "Irving" (her hubby, not his real name), and I had actually seen Cynthia at company events before. Of course, based on suggestions from bros here and my own good sense, I did not mention her hubby at all. My plans were to be fucking Irving's chio wife, so didn't want to spoil her mood.

She excused herself, still talking to him, mentioning she told him she was working late that etc, and walked toward the ladies' room. She walked slowly, slightly tipsy, and I noticed her ass looked nice under her dress, cheeks and hips swaying from side to side as she walked. A brief thought passed through my mind imagining what underwear she was wearing, and what her ass looked like with those cheeks spread :D

I topped her glass up and mine, and she came back after about 5 minutes.
C: "Sorry, just dealing with some stuff at home. It will be a busy weekend ahead"
M: "It's ok. Please take your time. Everything ok?"
C: "Yeah, yeah, just my husband. He always calls when I'm working late, and then when I'm home, just seems indifferent to me being there. Are all guys like that after they get married?"
M: "Oh haha, well, not sure what's he's thinking with someone as pretty as you at home! " This was a cheesy line leh.. Irving would no doubt be worried that every horny guy on a Friday night is eyeing up his hot wife. And planning to fuck her brains out if given half a chance.

I called the server for the bill
M: So, I've found a place near here with a really nice view over the CBD. Shall we go see it?"

Cynthia smiled. "I don't mind a nice view of the city, sure"

After the bill was settled, we stood up. Cynthia's skin tone was glowing from the wine, and she was a little unstable on her heels (able to walk, just tipsy) giving me an opportunity to hold her hand. Her wedding ring touched my fingers and I again thought about Irving and why he would let such a hottie fall into the arms of a short chi ko pek like me.

We walked across, short distance from the restaurant to the hotel. We didn't speak, partly masks making convo difficult, but also, she was just being led by me. I was about 3 inches shorter than her, but she didn't seem to mind leh.

We went into the lift, and then out, to the room. We entered the room together, silently. She took her heels and mask off, and walked towards the window. I walked behind her.

C: It's a nice view", as she looked outside the window.
M: Not as nice as the view I have of you (cheesy ma, but the lines are still fresh in memory :D)

As she turned, smiling, I leaned forward and kissed her. Our tongues swirled immediately as I leaned her back against the window of the hotel. I decided now to move fast and pulled down the straps of her dress. Her lovely tits jiggled out into view, no bra, just nipples stickers (dunno correct word ma). He breasts are about a big B-cup, maybe a C cup (32C about), still full, perky and about fit into a handful. I groped one of her breasts hard, our mouths still locked and tongues swirling as she gasped.

She seemed a little hesitant, one hand going up to cover her bare breast (the other was being groped firmly in my hand). No matter, my other free hand reached under her skirt and moved her panties to one side. I was groping a little at her pussy, trying to finger her hole. I felt a nice amount of hair, underneath what felt like nice, lacey panties. As I fingered around her pussy, I heard her phone buzzing again in her handbag. Although her tongue continued to swirl around mine, while my fingers started feeling her clearly soaking cunt under her dress.

contd..

jlinvan604
14-11-2020, 06:09 PM
wow good job! cant wait till hear more of the update!:D

Show Stopper
14-11-2020, 06:50 PM
+14 upz camping here for more ^^

Neoguri
14-11-2020, 06:50 PM
. As I fingered around her pussy, I heard her phone buzzing again in her handbag. Although her tongue continued to swirl around mine, while my fingers started feeling her clearly soaking cunt under her dress.

contd..

Cheering for you!
It must be really exciting with an ex-colleague wife.
Envious But happy for you!

Ogatree
14-11-2020, 07:24 PM
Superb updates, please continue bro!

naughty4ever
14-11-2020, 10:38 PM
nice one la bro, shall wait for your update..

lalaliang
14-11-2020, 11:08 PM
Wow sexciting story pls cont asap!!! Did u cum into her pussy?:D

tuyp
14-11-2020, 11:44 PM
Good job..she didnt say no to look at view so its confirm green light of green lights

Though i wonder, if its normal to order a bottle of wine and not expect things to happen?

vendomy8282
15-11-2020, 12:16 AM

JasonPhang
15-11-2020, 05:50 AM
More pls need to know more

hloong
15-11-2020, 08:58 AM
Nice and exciting TS...

nowpay
15-11-2020, 10:50 AM

Most likely would end the relationship

bigbirdbird
15-11-2020, 01:06 PM
She seemed a little hesitant, one hand going up to cover her bare breast (the other was being groped firmly in my hand). No matter, my other free hand reached under her skirt and moved her panties to one side. I was groping a little at her pussy, trying to finger her hole. I felt a nice amount of hair, underneath what felt like nice, lacey panties. As I fingered around her pussy, I heard her phone buzzing again in her handbag. Although her tongue continued to swirl around mine, while my fingers started feeling her clearly soaking cunt under her dress.

contd..

Upz You Bro ;)

nightfall
15-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Awesome, keep it going please.

farkadipa
15-11-2020, 03:49 PM
Nice sharing of your new adventure. Looking forward to more update. Somehow mindblowing, haha

Orange22
15-11-2020, 08:10 PM
Very nice share bro, please continue :)

CumExplorer
16-11-2020, 12:08 AM
more juicy and exciting, steady :D

darkn1ght
16-11-2020, 02:18 AM
Heh camping for more juicy updates

aczeta76
16-11-2020, 10:11 AM
Nice story..

Max80
16-11-2020, 12:01 PM
looking forward to your updates :)

in the meantime, pls accept my humble points

unsung80
16-11-2020, 12:49 PM
camping to see how the pro work.

Intheair
16-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Great sharing bro! Camping for more

thor1981
16-11-2020, 05:31 PM
humble apologies for delay in updates. worked on sunday n today. in case i miss any specific details, pls ask me in thread.

contd,

her moans sounded appreciative as the phone buzzed and i inserted a 2nd finger into Cynthia's soaking pussy. I noticed her dress had only a small zipper to the side, which I unzipped, letting her dress fall. She seemed a little tipsy (or maybe pretending to act blur/tipsy, since she didn't resist) as i peeled off both her nipple stickers. she has lovely, light brown areolas, medium size nipples, which i leaned forward and started sucking hungrily, moving from the left one, then to the right one quickly, while still fingering her pussy rapidly. my mouth on her breasts seemed to take her to another level, as her legs started shaking. it seems like her tits and nipples are very sensitive.

the phone stopped buzzing and in the relative silence, i slipped my fingers out of her pussy. she gasped, and in that moment, i decided to firmly grasp her panties and yank them down. she had a nice, milfy auntie bush trimmed slightly, but not smooth like syt's.

C: "I don't usually do this, you know I'm married right"

I decided better not to answer and better just kiss. My hands, one reach up against her pussy, pressing her back against the window, the other, reaching around to grab her butt and firmly grope it. With two fingers back into her pussy, mouth and tongue in hers, I also move my hand closer between her butt cheeks, try to enter her ass and massage there. I felt her hand move back just as my middle finger pressed against Cynthia's butt hole.. have to acknowledge she knew what she wanted/didn't want, and settled my hand back to grope her nice ass cheek, firm, toned for a woman in her 40's i'd say.

I started to unbutton my pants and shirt, my cock very hard of course. But in this time of social safety, I wanted to go into the shower with her, so we could both shower together (usually i also a bit clean freak, prefer shower with FB/GF/FL etc)

M: "Let's have a shower. I think responsible thing to do la"

C slapped my shoulder laughing as I led her towards the bathroom shower by the hand, trying to step out clumsily from my clothes while walking..

contd.. (pls ask if I have omitted any key juicy details)

USA1994
16-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Great update! Thanks TS :D

Apollo
16-11-2020, 09:26 PM

camping here for more, up u bro

you miss some pic hehe :D

lpoikj
16-11-2020, 11:18 PM
camping here

lalaliang
16-11-2020, 11:19 PM
Yea bro wow cant believe this to be real.. is this for real TS???

piichai
17-11-2020, 03:26 PM

Take it with a punch of salt.

At best, Steam and PCC material.

Rahhrahh
17-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Like the way the story is going! Can’t wait for more! Ups!!

thor1981
17-11-2020, 07:52 PM

Bro its never a free lunch ma :(

I will finish the full FR but today I text to try to meet this week, her reply :

"I really enjoyed our last night out. Unfortunately we have a new helper this week and I have to settle her in for the next two weeks, so it will be hard to meet till maybe 1st week of December. I'll let you know"

Haiz.. this is the challenge. Great sex but maybe max 2-3 times a month :(

bigbirdbird
17-11-2020, 07:54 PM
Dun Keep Us Waiting For Too Long Bro thor1981 :D

lalaliang
17-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Bro its never a free lunch ma :(

I will finish the full FR but today I text to try to meet this week, her reply :

"I really enjoyed our last night out. Unfortunately we have a new helper this week and I have to settle her in for the next two weeks, so it will be hard to meet till maybe 1st week of December. I'll let you know"

Haiz.. this is the challenge. Great sex but maybe max 2-3 times a month :(

Wow bro free sex cannot hiam... any pics to share :D

blastit
18-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Power la bro, camping for more haha

thor1981
18-11-2020, 08:00 PM
I took my clothes off next to her, and my hard cock lifted up. Cynthia smiled, and touched it.

C: "Wow, you must be happy!"

I smiled and started the shower. We both got in and I started kissing her again, under the water.

M: Have you ever given a blowjob in the shower?

Cynthia laughed and it felt like she was waiting. She got onto her knees and started sucking my hard didi rapidly, a little too quickly and I was worried i might cum too soon. Fortunately I could hold it in, and after soaping each other's bodies, I turned the shower off n step out to hand her a towel.

After the shower we both walked back to the bed, and Cynthia sat on the edge of the bed while I kneeled down. Apologies to bros who requested pics etc, just could not interrupt this opportunity to go find my phone :p

It's been almost a year since I ate pussy and with a lot of anticipation, I kissed her inner thigh before burying my face between her legs. Her pussy tasted sweet, and although her bush hairs tickled my face and got on my tongue, it felt really good.

I leaned her onto her back and crawled onto the bed, licking her pussy while noticing her anus coming into view. I gently run my finger between her butt cheeks while she was moaning (dunno if real or fake) while I licked her pussy. When I tried to slip a finger into her ass, her hand came quick and move mine away :D

Her pussy already quite wet and at my age , also have to enjoy erection while I have it, so I moved onto the bed on top of her, and entered her pussy raw. No request for condom (walau!!!!) and so I fucked her pussy missionary style, and she continued moaning. She must have been horny, because I changed position to put her ontop and she immediately mounted me, riding my cock and moaning loudly while the bed bounced. Her nice tits also moving (ok little bit of belly fat of me and her also moving!)

M: I'm gonna cum.....

She just kept riding me, and I exploded inside her... and her hips also bucked along with it. So shiok, I couldn't believe she let me cum in her, but I didn't ask questions, maybe on birth control, but I slowly pulled out and she lay next to me, and ran her fingers along my softening cock.

We cuddled for about an hour, Cynthia said she hadn't fucked for more than a year (with hubby) and how good it felt. I just felt lucky leh :D

It was about 12:30am and she said she had to go or else her hubby would wonder where she had been. She called a cab and we kissed good night, and I stayed in the hotel overnight, before reporting back here following day :D

So that's it, she and I texted a little bit this week, saying she cannot meet for a few weeks because of new helper (excuse, dunno if true or not :confused:) but anyway, it is nice to be able to share this FR with interested bros. I have not had any more matches on the app since Cynthia, so maybe cancel membership. Usually I have not had so much luck on this app in SG, but at least I can say this was successful.

Tk you bros for your attention n kind ups to this thread. Also please ask if u have any questions.

end.

unsung80
18-11-2020, 08:23 PM
Tks for sharing. No need to apologise if got no pictures, because even if you got pics next one will ask for video, then follow by her contact, is an endless mountain of request who sadly unable to fish on their own.

Just take it M is really busy, no need think so much. Your fishing skill is so skilful you scare can't hook up another pussy to grill meh. :D

thor1981
18-11-2020, 10:08 PM
Tks for sharing. No need to apologise if got no pictures, because even if you got pics next one will ask for video, then follow by her contact, is an endless mountain of request who sadly unable to fish on their own.

Just take it M is really busy, no need think so much. Your fishing skill is so skilful you scare can't hook up another pussy to grill meh. :D

tk u bro, i sound more skillful than i am, but last 15 years, not such a good average :D , anyway let's hope for the best!

toh1988
18-11-2020, 11:17 PM
Excellent share bro. Please update us if get to fuck Cynthia again, or other ladies hehe :D

lalaliang
19-11-2020, 12:11 AM
Bro jus wan to ask do u think isit u v handsome or rich? Or she really lonely so needed a fck :o

=M4G=MrX=
19-11-2020, 12:15 AM
This extraordinary year will undoubtedly be the most memorable and unforgettable not only for you but for her and for the rest of both of your lives. ;)

farkadipa
19-11-2020, 12:45 AM
Solid!!! Hope new your found adventurous can last you for a few more months.... A pity if it is just this one two encounters....

thor1981
19-11-2020, 01:16 AM
Bro jus wan to ask do u think isit u v handsome or rich? Or she really lonely so needed a fck :o

Not handsome or rich definitley haha. Sometimes when our company is doing sprcialnexhibit i drive the bmer or merc for the show and show off to FL chicken or evem syt. But i look normal n now living parents hdb so not rich appearance

I think i have an interesting life - becos i have worked in many places, i speak well and i can speak few languages (eng, cant, mand, kor, russian, german, jap) i think many local women always seem to find that interesting.

Cynthia is also lonely - she is a good looking woman who has local and amdk guys probably stroking their didi to her n trying to ask her out, but she is too shy to be seen to do that for her reputation. I think the discreet app (i mention all the lang i speak and also some BS about like art gallery and theatre) gets attention of older milf type like her. Also i dont pressure for sex, and i notice that makes them more relaxed (and also me) so i can work the magic easier

USA1994
19-11-2020, 01:54 AM
Solid!!! Hope new your found adventurous can last you for a few more months.... A pity if it is just this one two encounters....

Agree with you bro. I think Cynthia needs sex regularly too!

sona0508
19-11-2020, 10:28 AM
Not handsome or rich definitley haha. Sometimes when our company is doing sprcialnexhibit i drive the bmer or merc for the show and show off to FL chicken or evem syt. But i look normal n now living parents hdb so not rich appearance

I think i have an interesting life - becos i have worked in many places, i speak well and i can speak few languages (eng, cant, mand, kor, russian, german, jap) i think many local women always seem to find that interesting.

Cynthia is also lonely - she is a good looking woman who has local and amdk guys probably stroking their didi to her n trying to ask her out, but she is too shy to be seen to do that for her reputation. I think the discreet app (i mention all the lang i speak and also some BS about like art gallery and theatre) gets attention of older milf type like her. Also i dont pressure for sex, and i notice that makes them more relaxed (and also me) so i can work the magic easier

Great FR TS! Cynthia was a rare catch. Pls share what Cynthia said on the way to the hotel and during the whole episode in the room. Tks!

Abildd
19-11-2020, 10:33 AM
FR for 13.11.2020:

Overall 9/10 date night :D details are below. just checked out of hotel :cool:

I arrived on time, and about 7:31 got a text message:

C: "Sorry, running late from work, didn't drive today, grab is running late, be there in 5 mins, so sorry, drink on me!"

M: "No problem, see you when you get here"

She arrived around 7:45, I was seated at our table. She looked great, fitted black dress, heels, nice necklace/earrings, just some cleavage on display. I stood up and realised immediately an issue -- in her heels, she was actually a taller than me! I'm 170cm and in her heels, she is about 173 cm. Last time she wore flat shoes, and I didn't notice. She was sort of looking down at me, which made me feel a little insecure la, but anyway, have to remember she's meeting me for a reason, so not a time to get nervous with height diff.

M: Nice to see you again! You chose a great restaurant. Did you have a good day?
C: Yeah, day was good. It's nice to socialise with colleagues in the office this week after the circuit breaker. Sorry I'm so late, did you order already?
M: Oh, I was waiting for you. *I called over the server for menus*
C: Such a gentleman. On Friday night, most guys I think cannot wait to have a drink after work! How was your day?
M: (didn't want to tell her I was working from the hotel room I had checked into!!) Oh it was good, I was working online today, not yet back into the office.
C: Well, TGIF, it's nice to unwind! I didn't drive today so I could also have a drink. Last time, I couldn't drive home because YOU got me drunk!

She laughed, jokingly. Although I admit I was trying to get her drunk, I just replied "no way, you enjoyed every drink that last time!"

Cynthia looked over the menu, "are you ok with red wine" she asked.
M: Oh, um, sure (usually not common for women to order FOR me!)

Cynthia requested for a BOTTLE of a merlot on the menu. I was a little surprised again, since that is a lot of wine for 2 people!

She was sitting across the table from me. While we chit-chatted about things like when travel might start again, her interest in visiting Hong Kong for work, my own time living there, she would often fix her hair, her smooth, fair armpits coming into view and her cleavage very slightly jutting out every time she played with her hair. I admit the sight was sexy, and she didn't seem to notice I was getting turned on by it.

The conversation was not at all sexual, mostly just about work and past travel experiences. The wine came, and she suggested I try it (I'm no wine sommelier, but I took a sip and just nod like an expert).

C: I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow to reply to messages. This week has been busy for my kids since school holidays start next week. My husband isn't very organised with his work, so I had to fill in for some home based learning activities.
M: Oh, no problem (as long as she reply my messages, no problem!), please do what you have to do.

She smiled,
C: "thank you for understanding. I don't want you to feel you have to put up with my schedule also. I know you must have other, younger women you'd like to date!"

I didn't know how to reply to this, (answer if ofc, any chiobu younger woman, I'm happy to try my luck!) but ofc, I replied more genially "Well, I really had a nice time last time, so it's ok. We're all busy with life!"

After she smiled back appreciatively, I little awkwardly asked "May I ask, have you dated other men since marriage?" (we had started on our 2nd glass of wine and ordered dinner by now)

C: *she didn't reply immediately* .. well, I guess, it depends how you define "date." I admit, when my husband's started losing interest in spending time together to focus on his other work, I didn't mind staying out later with clients, or even giving my phone number to men who approached me and asked me out. But it never went beyond that. I think I was just lonely, and I enjoyed the attention and dressing up for men who were interested in me.

(I know her hubby and I know he started his own business and from his FB updates, was traveling a lot for his work. I don't know how well it did, but I noticed he rarely included his wife in his travels. And looking at her now, I'm not surprised other bros decided to try their luck with a chiobu, lonely milf like her)

She continued ... C: "there was a client, an Italian, who was living here. I admit, I enjoyed spending long flirty evenings, with him but only talking business. I enjoyed his chemistry, but I knew he was married. He used to co-own a yacht with his Singapore friend, and one day, they invited me. I thought it was a gathering with their families, but it was only the two of them. The italian man tried to kiss me after some drinks and I had to refuse, not because I didn't like him, but I cannot mix business with personal relations.
I also felt very awkward, because his friend asked for my number and then was relentlessly pursuing me. He wanted me to travel to Bali with him, which I refused. I've never told anyone this because I think people would misjudge.

I listened. It sounded like something she had wanted to get off her chest for a while. And I also made a mental note not to request her for financial advice, in case I became her client and she decided to stop dating me bcos of that :p

continued..

contd;

The three course dinner wasn't very big servings, so our wine seemed to make conversation move that much easier. The bottle was about 2/3 finished and we had about 5 glasses each.

I heard her phone buzzing and she reached into her handbag (a very classy, designer LV bag!). And I felt a bit awkward because it was her husband calling. She spoke in Mandarin, scolding him for forgetting something he had to buy for their kids' school next week and that the shop might be closed over the public holiday. It was a little awkward, since I used to work with "Irving" (her hubby, not his real name), and I had actually seen Cynthia at company events before. Of course, based on suggestions from bros here and my own good sense, I did not mention her hubby at all. My plans were to be fucking Irving's chio wife, so didn't want to spoil her mood.

She excused herself, still talking to him, mentioning she told him she was working late that etc, and walked toward the ladies' room. She walked slowly, slightly tipsy, and I noticed her ass looked nice under her dress, cheeks and hips swaying from side to side as she walked. A brief thought passed through my mind imagining what underwear she was wearing, and what her ass looked like with those cheeks spread :D

I topped her glass up and mine, and she came back after about 5 minutes.
C: "Sorry, just dealing with some stuff at home. It will be a busy weekend ahead"
M: "It's ok. Please take your time. Everything ok?"
C: "Yeah, yeah, just my husband. He always calls when I'm working late, and then when I'm home, just seems indifferent to me being there. Are all guys like that after they get married?"
M: "Oh haha, well, not sure what's he's thinking with someone as pretty as you at home! " This was a cheesy line leh.. Irving would no doubt be worried that every horny guy on a Friday night is eyeing up his hot wife. And planning to fuck her brains out if given half a chance.

I called the server for the bill
M: So, I've found a place near here with a really nice view over the CBD. Shall we go see it?"

Cynthia smiled. "I don't mind a nice view of the city, sure"

C: It's a nice view", as she looked outside the window.
M: Not as nice as the view I have of you (cheesy ma, but the lines are still fresh in memory :D)

As she turned, smiling, I leaned forward and kissed her. Our tongues swirled immediately as I leaned her back against the window of the hotel. I decided now to move fast and pulled down the straps of her dress. Her lovely tits jiggled out into view, no bra, just nipples stickers (dunno correct word ma). He breasts are about a big B-cup, maybe a C cup (32C about), still full, perky and about fit into a handful. I groped one of her breasts hard, our mouths still locked and tongues swirling as she gasped.

contd..

When women cheat, they are often trying to fill an emotional void. Women frequently complain of disconnection from a spouse, and of the wish to be desired and cherished. Women are more likely to feel unappreciated or ignored, and seek the emotional intimacy of an extramarital relationship. With women feeling like they’re caring for their partners and children while becoming more of a breadwinner, they may be discovering a loss of attraction to their partner, as well as greater exposure to potential alternatives outside their homes and current relationships.

These are just some of the myriad of reasons why women might cheat, but what is worth noting is that women often have a different view of what constitutes cheating or what form is more severe. I guess we can group cheating into three types in general: sexual infidelity, emotional infidelity, and full investment infidelity. On top of that, this pandemic have potentially made their emotional suffering and psychological struggles increasingly a lot more unbearable.

And that is where you come in bro, at the right circumstances, at the right time, at the right place and in the best position to take advantage of the situation and opportunity. By no means this is luck, because all these need planning, organisation, communication and decision making skills. Well done, bro! :D

Oda007
19-11-2020, 03:00 PM
Even if you never get to meet her again, at least you get to cum inside her

yy0202
19-11-2020, 03:39 PM
2/3 of bottle of merlot is approx 500ml, 2 of you had 5 glasses each? Each glass only 50ml? You sure its wine? Not tequila shots?

Sorry, this bothers me thru out the whole story.:D

19-11-2020, 04:13 PM
2/3 of bottle of merlot is approx 500ml, 2 of you had 5 glasses each? Each glass only 50ml? You sure its wine? Not tequila shots?

lol, TS mind is all on C already, where got time to go count hahahaha

qwerty03010301
19-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Power bro. Waiting for your next meet up with her in Dec

VoicesWithin
19-11-2020, 05:16 PM

Me too. I reasoned TS was not referring to a standard glass. Maybe 1/10 filled

VoicesWithin
19-11-2020, 05:19 PM
lol, TS mind is all on C already, where got time to go count hahahaha

For all you know, Cynthia is writing her field report in another forum how she bagged her fwb even though she is married. Haha.

Always view things from other angles....

liber69
19-11-2020, 05:43 PM
For all you know, Cynthia is writing her field report in another forum how she bagged her fwb even though she is married. Haha.

If there’s such a forum, I would love to read the female perspective of things :)

Xgenre
19-11-2020, 05:48 PM
If there’s such a forum, I would love to read the female perspective of things :)

There are ladies writing stories here.

Apollo
19-11-2020, 05:48 PM

bro is it true ? please share the url or her view here ...

Thanks TS for the FR, update us when more session coming .. :D

aczeta76
19-11-2020, 05:51 PM

maybe it is a magnum

chenzong
19-11-2020, 06:50 PM
She just kept riding me, and I exploded inside her... and her hips also bucked along with it. So shiok, I couldn't believe she let me cum in her, but I didn't ask questions, maybe on birth control, but I slowly pulled out and she lay next to me, and ran her fingers along my softening cock.

She had better had birth control or morning after or life is going to get VERY interesting after this.

piichai
19-11-2020, 09:02 PM

It is just an attention seeking, self imagination post making oneself feel good. Read it with a pinch of salt.

thor1981
19-11-2020, 09:12 PM

hi bro, these are fair questions :D

we had more wine by the glass with dinner which I ordered a la carte. the bottle was before dinner, which surprised me because i've never been with a woman who orders a bottle.

sorry for the lack of detail, please ask if i missed other details (i focused more on what i remembered from the sexual parts with C, but i can fill in other details from what i remember :) )

Insigne
19-11-2020, 09:38 PM

I would not mind banging her and let her write field report :D

torres87
19-11-2020, 09:56 PM
Milfs are the best

hownow
20-11-2020, 12:22 AM

we had more wine by the glass with dinner which I ordered a la carte. the bottle was before dinner, which surprised me because i've never been with a woman who orders a bottle.

sorry for the lack of detail, please ask if i missed other details (i focused more on what i remembered from the sexual parts with C, but i can fill in other details from what i remember :) )

seriously, i don't care what wine u ordered, red or white, i just know u had her pussy juice for dessert.

how many glasses? does it matter? more interested in how many O she achieved.

personal fetish, any chance request she wear pantyhose and u f her in that? just tear a hole pull aside whatever she wearing under n go in...

UncleBell
20-11-2020, 01:01 AM
Very nice share bro TS, thanks! :D

thor1981
20-11-2020, 10:10 AM
seriously, i don't care what wine u ordered, red or white, i just know u had her pussy juice for dessert.

how many glasses? does it matter? more interested in how many O she achieved.

personal fetish, any chance request she wear pantyhose and u f her in that? just tear a hole pull aside whatever she wearing under n go in...

hi bro, cynthia didnt wear pantyhose but i like that fetish too.

memories from my FL/ONS/FB OL in PRC/HK used to wear, i enjoyed tearing apart before going for their pussy. but also had to buy replacement if winter and too cold for them to go home :D

simikangtao
20-11-2020, 03:44 PM

1 bottle equal to standard 5 glass.. if drinking in 2/3 hours, shouldn't be an issue :)

=M4G=MrX=
20-11-2020, 06:00 PM
Anticipating updates in the month of December :cool:

unsung80
20-11-2020, 07:27 PM

I guess she just want to loosen up herself even more while with you, even if she is tipsy, she knew you will take good care of her...

on bed

spectreray
20-11-2020, 08:50 PM
Seems like TS is an ass person....

piichai
20-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Seems like TS is an ass person....

Thats for sure.

朋友妻不可欺

Apollo
20-11-2020, 09:17 PM
Thats for sure.

朋友妻不可欺

not 朋友妻 la here, just a social dating app slut :D

Apollo
20-11-2020, 09:19 PM
1 bottle equal to standard 5 glass.. if drinking in 2/3 hours, shouldn't be an issue :)

yes, just nice to do anything after that :D:D

半梦半醒

HonkyTonkyMan
21-11-2020, 10:15 AM
wow how i missed this thread...but word of advice bro, are you friends with her hub on FB if so better delete him if not you never know one day she might just check up his FB friends..:eek:

really hope there are further developments for you and the benefit of this community..:D

thor1981
21-11-2020, 12:13 PM
wow how i missed this thread...but word of advice bro, are you friends with her hub on FB if so better delete him if not you never know one day she might just check up his FB friends..:eek:

really hope there are further developments for you and the benefit of this community..:D

good suggestion bro, tk you :cool:

hope there are more beneficial developments to update upon :D

thor1981
21-11-2020, 12:18 PM
I would not mind banging her and let her write field report :D

also prefer if she writes the FR :D

less work for me. also get some written feedback on my performance :p

Abildd
21-11-2020, 12:43 PM
also prefer if she writes the FR :D

less work for me. also get some written feedback on my performance :p

two-way appraisal will be constructive and beneficial to both parties for you ;)

vitamum
21-11-2020, 06:58 PM
two-way appraisal will be constructive and beneficial to both parties for you ;)

A good reference for future FWBs :D

nightfall
25-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Waiting for update please.......

mbcz
25-11-2020, 10:14 PM
Very nice share TS, thanks thanks :)

Abildd
01-12-2020, 11:53 AM
humble apologies for delay in updates. worked on sunday n today. in case i miss any specific details, pls ask me in thread.

contd,

I decided better not to answer and better just kiss. My hands, one reach up against her pussy, pressing her back against the window, the other, reaching around to grab her butt and firmly grope it. With two fingers back into her pussy, mouth and tongue in hers, I also move my hand closer between her butt cheeks, try to enter her ass and massage there. I felt her hand move back just as my middle finger pressed against Cynthia's butt hole.. have to acknowledge she knew what she wanted/didn't want, and settled my hand back to grope her nice ass cheek, firm, toned for a woman in her 40's i'd say.

I started to unbutton my pants and shirt, my cock very hard of course. But in this time of social safety, I wanted to go into the shower with her, so we could both shower together (usually i also a bit clean freak, prefer shower with FB/GF/FL etc)

M: "Let's have a shower. I think responsible thing to do la"

C slapped my shoulder laughing as I led her towards the bathroom shower by the hand, trying to step out clumsily from my clothes while walking..

I took my clothes off next to her, and my hard cock lifted up. Cynthia smiled, and touched it.

C: "Wow, you must be happy!"

I smiled and started the shower. We both got in and I started kissing her again, under the water.

M: Have you ever given a blowjob in the shower?

Cynthia laughed and it felt like she was waiting. She got onto her knees and started sucking my hard didi rapidly, a little too quickly and I was worried i might cum too soon. Fortunately I could hold it in, and after soaping each other's bodies, I turned the shower off n step out to hand her a towel.

I leaned her onto her back and crawled onto the bed, licking her pussy while noticing her anus coming into view. I gently run my finger between her butt cheeks while she was moaning (dunno if real or fake) while I licked her pussy. When I tried to slip a finger into her ass, her hand came quick and move mine away :D

Hopefully you will get to analise Cynthia this Christmas and unleash her inner inhibition as well as her carnal abandonment, bro ;)

deematter
01-12-2020, 09:50 PM
is easier to meet people you know through the apps, especially when they are still single and looking for partner too, like me, I also meet my ex in sugarbook, and we just become hi bye friend

deematter
01-12-2020, 09:52 PM
A good reference for future FWBs :D

why want to find fwb? not good to find a real partner?

jetblacksg
01-12-2020, 09:52 PM
always good to know someone new haha doesn't have to be anything intimate also...

spritexia
01-12-2020, 10:09 PM

Why not good to find fwb?

hamka
02-12-2020, 12:38 AM

Why not good to find fwb?

Ya, true. What not good about finding FWB?

CheeHongCheng
02-12-2020, 06:12 PM
Ya, true. What not good about finding FWB?

Prefer FWB to real partner too!! :D

palvin
08-12-2020, 01:31 AM
Thanks TS bro for sharing! Can get to learn some pointers from you. Haha...
Looking forward to your continuation! I dont think it will just end here right? :)

GanYanDao
08-12-2020, 08:40 AM
Nice share bro TS. Any more updates?

Weixiaobao1
08-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Seems dead for awhile now. I have been checking too

thor1981
08-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Nice share bro TS. Any more updates?

hi bro, we have been texting back n forth a lot, but no meeting. it seems her role now cover europe markets, so she works late into evening, and family time is on weekends.

we are meeting for a coffee this thursday afternoon, not ideal for me to fuck her again since i also have to get back to work, but i'll report back details.

good news is she's texting, so i think it's more a function of her time rather than desire to see me. pls stay tuned :)

buybye
08-12-2020, 11:13 PM
hi bro, we have been texting back n forth a lot, but no meeting. it seems her role now cover europe markets, so she works late into evening, and family time is on weekends.

we are meeting for a coffee this thursday afternoon, not ideal for me to fuck her again since i also have to get back to work, but i'll report back details.

good news is she's texting, so i think it's more a function of her time rather than desire to see me. pls stay tuned :)

Maybe can squeeze some time for a quickie?

thor1981
10-12-2020, 12:34 AM
Hi bros,

For all interested:

Today I met cynthia for afternoon coffee. she came from her yoga class, i think intentionally to tease me :D

she was in fitted yoga pants, and yoga top, and her cleavage was very apparent, her tits jiggling when she walked.

We met for coffee, and i would sneak peeks at those breasts straining her fitted lycra top, and her lovely armpits coming into view every time she fixed her hair.

She seemed a little rushed, she said she was working from home, and apologised for not being able to meet since our first fuck session. She said her husband isn't doing much at home because he got a severance from his company and isn't wanting to job search. And that Christmas is a busy time for her family because they are very active in their Church.

We hugged at the end of the coffee, no kiss becos masks were on :(

She said maybe will try for dinner next week , if we arrange something, and if juicy details emerge I will update here.

i know it's an uneventful meet up today, but I am happy to answer any question that bros may have :p

*fyi i went home and jerked myself off thinking about her in her yoga outfit lol*

thor1981
10-12-2020, 12:35 AM
and the coffee was moved up from thursday because a meeting came up for her tomorrow at her office.

mokasa
10-12-2020, 01:48 AM
she was in fitted yoga pants, and yoga top, and her cleavage was very apparent, her tits jiggling when she walked.

We met for coffee, and i would sneak peeks at those breasts straining her fitted lycra top, and her lovely armpits coming into view every time she fixed her hair.

*fyi i went home and jerked myself off thinking about her in her yoga outfit lol*

She treated you with very nice view :)

Is her camel toe or panty line showing too?

thor1981
10-12-2020, 09:34 AM
She treated you with very nice view :)

Is her camel toe or panty line showing too?

panty line showing clearly under her lycra.

must look nice in her downward dog pose :D

viper
10-12-2020, 12:23 PM
Take it slow.. she just busy... at least she is still meeting you..still got chance to continue. Furthermore she never said stop or avoiding you..

Slow and steady....you already hit the Jackpot.

shucker92
10-12-2020, 12:47 PM
"Active in Church"

unsung80
10-12-2020, 04:44 PM
It is what is it!

Maybe u can msg her to stimulate her imagination.

thor1981
10-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Take it slow.. she just busy... at least she is still meeting you..still got chance to continue. Furthermore she never said stop or avoiding you..

Slow and steady....you already hit the Jackpot.

this is true and wise words bro.

i have to just keep my small-head urges in check to avoid seeming needy

foldalba
10-12-2020, 06:01 PM

Oh fuck, love to see those tits jiggling hehe :D
I think I would jerked off too!

thor1981
10-12-2020, 06:03 PM
"Active in Church"

lol, i'm sure some male parishioner been eyeing her for active service

thor1981
10-12-2020, 06:06 PM
It is what is it!

Maybe u can msg her to stimulate her imagination.

ya bro, hv exchanged some texts today, she says MAYBE can meet for a dinner before christmas.

alicialow09ww
11-12-2020, 06:37 PM
For now, the least I can do is share pics frm her profile with face and wedding ring concealed. TBH, I would be quite turned on & steam if my hot, intelligent wife displayed herself like this on a dating app :D

If I can get more good ones, I will share with bros here. Meeting her up at 7:30 tonite!

I study face reading. Based on her look and appearance. This kind of face usually won't have a happy marriage. This kind is ke husband one. Scold husband kind of of person. Good luck bonking her. Just don't marry her

newyorker88
11-12-2020, 08:51 PM
I study face reading. Based on her look and appearance. This kind of face usually won't have a happy marriage. This kind is ke husband one. Scold husband kind of of person. Good luck bonking her. Just don't marry her

Can’t even see face, how u read the face?

hamka
12-12-2020, 12:42 AM

Wah lao...I think you are seeing something else, is it? :eek: Can you show me what face you read or not?

=M4G=MrX=
12-12-2020, 04:49 PM
this is true and wise words bro.

i have to just keep my small-head urges in check to avoid seeming needy

You got this, bro :cool:

borneye
14-12-2020, 08:13 PM
Very nice share TS, thank you!

thor1981
15-12-2020, 11:06 AM
Maybe my crazy karma, but her hubby hv just been hired back by my company :eek:

Good news is at least with internal shared scheduling system, I will know which days he will be in the office so i can arrange meets w Cynthia :D

Still back n forth with texting Cynthia, but I feel we will meet up next week, she's just waiting for her schedule to confirm.

=M4G=MrX=
15-12-2020, 03:46 PM

Good news is at least with internal shared scheduling system, I will know which days he will be in the office so i can arrange meets w Cynthia :D

Still back n forth with texting Cynthia, but I feel we will meet up next week, she's just waiting for her schedule to confirm.

It is always a plus to have variable(s) which is/are controllable, this is getting interesting and promising for you, bro ;)

thor1981
15-12-2020, 04:57 PM
It is always a plus to have variable(s) which is/are controllable, this is getting interesting and promising for you, bro ;)

Tk you bro.

I think you are right, about more variables that I can control :D

And it's probably a good sign she is sending me a pic of her "work from home" ootd the same week her hubby goes back to office.

This screen shot was nice fapping material for today's rainy afternoon (sorry bros I had to edit out her face) ;)

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50721584968_6007460572.jpg

want0nmee
15-12-2020, 05:48 PM
Tk you bro.

And it's probably a good sign she is sending me a pic of her "work from home" ootd the same week her hubby goes back to office.

This screen shot was nice fapping material for today's rainy afternoon (sorry bros I had to edit out her face) ;)

super agree to the fapping material.

Sandika
15-12-2020, 05:51 PM

Wow so zhun, machiam taiwan drama :D

hamka
16-12-2020, 02:08 AM

Wah lao, bro. Got so cun boh? Hahahaha. :D

Thanks for the photo.

CibLover
16-12-2020, 10:55 AM
Nice catch.

Smooth smooth fair fair... Yummy!!

Can't wait for your next meet-up and updates.

=M4G=MrX=
16-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Tk you bro.

She does seem more comfortable with you, pretty sure that ootd made your rainy day bright and sunny, bro! :p

EtherC
16-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Haha this is a small world indeed! What a juicy update! The challenge as always is to keep a cool head and not wade too deep into the emotional space. :D

Monteroh
16-12-2020, 08:12 PM

Indeed very good for fapping!! :D

thor1981
16-12-2020, 08:55 PM
She does seem more comfortable with you, pretty sure that ootd made your rainy day bright and sunny, bro! :p

Appreciate ur support bro. now hoping she is comfortable enough to set up the next meet - up!

HotLips8188
16-12-2020, 10:12 PM
Nice, hope to read more sexciting encounters!

w.plug
18-12-2020, 06:56 PM
Tk you bro.

Thanks bro for sharing!!!! :D

unsung80
19-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Tk you bro.

No need to apology for edit out her face. Am sure she's hungry for you, just that her schedule not suitable for a good time.

loneyheart
19-12-2020, 01:08 PM
Very nice body :) Feel she smell good too

Affinity
20-12-2020, 12:30 AM
Camping here for more sharing. :)

pickerton
20-12-2020, 08:17 PM
Very nice body :) Feel she smell good too

Where smell good? :p

Neoguri
21-12-2020, 03:22 AM

For some reason, I really love this pic.
It is classy, sexy and also has a girl next door feel. :)

thor1981
21-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Where smell good? :p

based on first interaction, Cynthia's every nook and cranny smell and taste good :D

thor1981
21-12-2020, 03:40 PM
For some reason, I really love this pic.
It is classy, sexy and also has a girl next door feel. :)

she's that kind of girl, though still awaiting round 2 lol

ilovetosex123
21-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Camping for more excitement

Apollo
21-12-2020, 09:56 PM

hope u can have round 2 before year end, but take it slowly :D

otamay
24-12-2020, 10:07 AM

I believe you are the first man after her marriage.

I think she is trying to be cautious and maybe waiting for a good time to arrange round 2.

So just be patient and not pushy, good luck.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

SerflySGR
24-12-2020, 01:34 PM

I think she is trying to be cautious and maybe waiting for a good time to arrange round 2.

You mean got difference, Bro otamay?

How to know? Can share?

F20Summit
25-12-2020, 12:35 PM
Enjoying the story TS, hope you have round 2 soon :)

LordVader
25-12-2020, 02:42 PM

Hey, time to take your medicine.
Please report back to IMH.

farkadipa
25-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Merry Christmas to all Sammies!! Waiting for updates...

vendomy8282
25-12-2020, 10:56 PM
Dear Bros,

As some bros know, I use dating apps from my foreign work assignment/travels for ONS. Now back home since CB Phase 1, I started scanning again last week, as getting itchy again (I'm single, once divorced).

To my surprise, I "matched" with a chiobu in her 40's. She was only using her initials, but I thought she resembled the wife of my ex-colleague, at my firm about 10 years back. I did not work with him closely, but his wife came to some of our company function (CNY, Christmas, DND). I remember she had a very nice cleavage in formal dress :D

I check on his Fbook page, and sure enough, it's the same lady. She is about 165cm, local SG Chinese, early-40's chio MILF type, senior RM at a bank.

Of course, I use these dating apps for hook-up, meet new FB/FWB, but let's see how it goes tonight. She is still married, but did not mention hubby in the app, but said she is feeling is exploring more in life (bored at home maybe??)

If other bros have had similar experiences, please share. Will update bros here if there's anything interesting to report back.

Maybe u can try dating apps on SB, it is same for hook-up

diputs1269
26-12-2020, 08:03 PM

Ho..ho..ho.. round 2, cheers!

Lieutenant
26-12-2020, 08:22 PM

Happy boxing day to you.

JouleEnergy
26-12-2020, 09:11 PM

Belated Merry Christmas to you bro! :)

otamay
26-12-2020, 11:38 PM

How to know? Can share?

I am just making a wild guess, must ask TS bro thor1981 for more details.

=M4G=MrX=
28-12-2020, 01:18 PM

How to know? Can share?

Most people have pretty predictable schedules, and even if their schedule changes, there’s usually a reason that makes sense. Someone who must 'work late' all of a sudden at times that go beyond a reasonable explanation may be cheating.

Change is always the big factor. If the partner has a job that makes it tough to contact during certain hours of the day, it doesn’t mean the partner is cheating. But if you are suddenly struggling to reach them when you could in the past, and it’s a consistent issue, that should raise a red flag.

So the gut feeling here is a bit of a double edge, either it is her first time having an affair therefore she is being super extra careful to make sure every aspect in her family life and work life is still status quo. At the same time, we could also say this isn't her first time having an affair, therefore she is very experience, learnt from her mistakes and making sure this affair stay totally undetected.

CumExplorer
28-12-2020, 04:11 PM
Happy new year to TS and all !!! Waiting for next juicy updates... :D

lightningpython
29-12-2020, 09:18 AM
Eagerly waiting for next update! ;)

glonerg
30-12-2020, 10:59 AM
wonder any happening on xmas

thor1981
30-12-2020, 08:53 PM

hi bro, i think your advice is good. it feels like she's being extra cautious (i havent determine yet if i'm first guy after marriage), it feels like she's enjoying the flirting on text stage for now.

her kids are on school holiday so no ho ho ho action over xmas, but she is still writing over txt and said "let's meet up in the new year"

otamay
30-12-2020, 09:34 PM
hi bro, i think your advice is good. it feels like she's being extra cautious (i havent determine yet if i'm first guy after marriage), it feels like she's enjoying the flirting on text stage for now.

her kids are on school holiday so no ho ho ho action over xmas, but she is still writing over txt and said "let's meet up in the new year"

Upz +20 for your nice write up.

So you are going to start a new year with a great bang!

farkadipa
30-12-2020, 10:06 PM

We all should start the new year with ONE ROUND AWAY!!! :D

thor1981
30-12-2020, 10:52 PM

Tk you bro, here is hoping for a bang after new year :D

Upz u back

bat365
31-12-2020, 02:21 AM
Hope to read more action soon! :D

diputs1269
01-01-2021, 10:47 AM
Tk you bro, here is hoping for a bang after new year :D

Upz u back

New year is here, waiting for bang, cheers!

Brother
02-01-2021, 09:32 AM
New year is here, waiting for bang, cheers!

returning you with 18... cheers.

katong
02-01-2021, 11:36 AM
it would really be classic if that husband is a reader here and edging and camping on TS's 2nd shot.....

thor1981
03-01-2021, 03:46 PM
it would really be classic if that husband is a reader here and edging and camping on TS's 2nd shot.....

confirm dinner 4 Jan evening with cynthia :D

hope hubby enjoys reading details of his MILF wife's lovely body (assuming all goes well tmrw)!

bat365
03-01-2021, 05:09 PM

hope hubby enjoys reading details of his MILF wife's lovely body (assuming all goes well tmrw)!

Looking forward to more details of your bonking session! :D

BroRelax
03-01-2021, 05:36 PM
Tk you bro.

Just an observation.

Why this picture is without the mole seen in her earlier photo?

BroRelax
03-01-2021, 05:38 PM
!

Am referring to this photo with mole.

diputs1269
04-01-2021, 12:22 AM
returning you with 18... cheers.

Thanks for your return, cheers!

Best of luck, cheers!

condomers
05-01-2021, 10:46 AM
TS, 5th Jan Today, any updates for last night meet up? still sleeping naked with her beside you?:D:D:D

ivy67
05-01-2021, 04:59 PM
Tonight wash clean2 Waiting bro 81 continue his story

Jimleett
05-01-2021, 11:08 PM
Waiting for the story bro!

Kiksto
06-01-2021, 05:42 AM
Cool.................

benghee
06-01-2021, 02:25 PM
Waiting for the story bro!

Same here, waiting too. :)

mikestc
06-01-2021, 02:36 PM
Dear Bros,

Bro which dating app u use?? you so lucky one? i use so many dating app non got hooked up... all no responds one.....

secretlurker88
06-01-2021, 03:58 PM
bro actually its a matter of whether you picky or not

like i download tinder, only for a few mins, the first one i swipe, if ok, then just try to xian her... then i delete the app cos its not good to be seen online there.

like she said NOOO NO DTF, NO FWB. I mean. Lol. those are the ones with highest chance of fwb.

this sat will jio first time for lunch and go hotel already. she even let me choose her lingerie. and she said...we see how, go hotel for cuddles ok but bring condom just in case.

dragonjade
10-01-2021, 12:29 AM

How was the date with her? Got happy ending? :D

bigboyforum
10-01-2021, 04:42 PM
Bro, waiting for your juicy update ya, thanks

quickfoot
11-01-2021, 08:56 AM
TS must be having a very good time :)

otamay
11-01-2021, 10:03 AM

Trust you have a happy time with a second date arranged.

condomers
18-01-2021, 04:24 PM
NO more? Thread die?

thor1981
19-01-2021, 12:46 AM
Dear Bros,

Thank you for your patience. After I had set a 4 Jan date with Cynthia, she texted me on 3rd January, said something about her kids getting a lot of HW in the new semester and she wanted to help with that.

Ok, no problem. We postponed to 7 Jan. Then, a work meeting run late.

Ok lah, legit excuse. I suggested 11 or 12 Jan, she said 12 Jan evening, ok. Again, text message on 12 Jan morning, that her kid wasn't feeling well, so she wanted to go home to make sure the kid was ok. So basically, I figured this is dead and done relationship, or she is avoiding me, so flaking a lot. I just said "no problem, family comes first" but didn't set up a date.

Anyway, finally, 14th January, late evening, I get a text:

"Hi M, sorry for my schedule. Can you do a quick drink after work tomorrow? I have a client meeting till about 8pm, but we can meet after that if you are free?"

I decided it was better than nothing and I cancelled my plans with bros to have casual makan/drinks.

8:30pm, 15/Jan:

We met at the bar of a nice hotel near her work. Friday night, I knew most places would be crowded, but I didn't make any reservation in case she flaked again at last minute. Hotel bar, usually safe, atas place for a MILF like Cynthia.

To my surprise, she had already arrived, and was outside the bar. She looked stunning, fitted dress, heels, chiobu MILF 100%. I figure the client she had to meet was fixed on her chest and legs and gave her a chunk of "assets" under management. Even with mask on, I got a hard on just looking at her, knowing I had been copied on 3 emails with her husband earlier that day.

It has been almost 2 months since our first meeting, which I gave an FR here. We shook hands, and I leaned in for a hug, and she leaned but half fell into me, like a hug. And the hug lingered, and she said "I missed you, sorry I haven't seen you for so long."

I was a little surprised since normally her tone is very business like, foxy, strong, in control. Today, she was obviously drinking before at her previous meeting.

As we walked into the bar, her phone started ringing, and it was her husband. She motioned me to continue on to get us a seat, and made a drinking motion with her hand as if to say "order me a drink."

Honestly, I decided to take matters into my hands and ordered 2 gin and tonics, one triple shot (for her). I never have used Spanish fly, but extra alcohol is a good alternative. I also took a gamble, and quickly went on my phone, while I waited for her, to book a room in the same hotel. Bit ex, but if she was as tipsy as she appeared, after a few drinks here, I might have something interesting to report by the end of the night...

contd....

DitMeMay
19-01-2021, 12:50 AM
Dear Bros,

Thank you for your patience. After I had set a 4 Jan date with Cynthia, she texted me on 3rd January, said something about her kids getting a lot of HW in the new semester and she wanted to help with that.

Ok, no problem. We postponed to 7 Jan. Then, a work meeting run late.

Ok lah, legit excuse. I suggested 11 or 12 Jan, she said 12 Jan evening, ok. Again, text message on 12 Jan morning, that her kid wasn't feeling well, so she wanted to go home to make sure the kid was ok. So basically, I figured this is dead and done relationship, or she is avoiding me, so flaking a lot. I just said "no problem, family comes first" but didn't set up a date.

Anyway, finally, 14th January, late evening, I get a text:

"Hi M, sorry for my schedule. Can you do a quick drink after work tomorrow? I have a client meeting till about 8pm, but we can meet after that if you are free?"

I decided it was better than nothing and I cancelled my plans with bros to have casual makan/drinks.

8:30pm, 15/Jan:

We met at the bar of a nice hotel near her work. Friday night, I knew most places would be crowded, but I didn't make any reservation in case she flaked again at last minute. Hotel bar, usually safe, atas place for a MILF like Cynthia.

To my surprise, she had already arrived, and was outside the bar. She looked stunning, fitted dress, heels, chiobu MILF 100%. I figure the client she had to meet was fixed on her chest and legs and gave her a chunk of "assets" under management. Even with mask on, I got a hard on just looking at her, knowing I had been copied on 3 emails with her husband earlier that day.

It has been almost 2 months since our first meeting, which I gave an FR here. We shook hands, and I leaned in for a hug, and she leaned but half fell into me, like a hug. And the hug lingered, and she said "I missed you, sorry I haven't seen you for so long."

I was a little surprised since normally her tone is very business like, foxy, strong, in control. Today, she was obviously drinking before at her previous meeting.

As we walked into the bar, her phone started ringing, and it was her husband. She motioned me to continue on to get us a seat, and made a drinking motion with her hand as if to say "order me a drink."

Honestly, I decided to take matters into my hands and ordered 2 gin and tonics, one triple shot (for her). I never have used Spanish fly, but extra alcohol is a good alternative. I also took a gamble, and quickly went on my phone, while I waited for her, to book a room in the same hotel. Bit ex, but if she was as tipsy as she appeared, after a few drinks here, I might have something interesting to report by the end of the night...

contd....

Great continuation bro, keep it coming!

eddtan1
19-01-2021, 07:57 AM
Looking forward to next update.

CibLover
19-01-2021, 01:03 PM
Dear Bros,

...... Bit ex, but if she was as tipsy as she appeared, after a few drinks here, I might have something interesting to report by the end of the night...

contd....

Awaiting for your continuation. Please do report! ;P

lymain
19-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Hope you had a sexciting time with Cynthia! :)