PDA

View Full Version : Identifying your wives/husbands

coypredator
08-11-2020, 06:38 PM
Hi SBF ��, I have been getting to know married ladies and bedding some of them. Just wondering if anyone comes across them as well. Pls don't ask for pics or videos, wont expose their identity. But if the description fits someone you are sleeping with, pls pm me how you know them, what's their initials...

P.S all 4 of them are sick of their hubs and some even told me that their hubs are ok

For starters here are 4 below (all married)

1. Age: 36
Shoulder length hair, 156cm, 45+kg
Works in the East, HR (always there)
Stays Woodlands
Has 1 daughter
Husband works in finance, did not spend time with her
Malaysian Chinese

2. Age 32
Long hair, 164+cm, 45+kg,
Works in Jurong, ID sales.
Previously in another trade with husband
Stays Bukit Panjang
Has 1 daughter, 1 son
Husband now works in trading business, cheated on her.
Singaporean Chinese

3. Age 33
155cm, 50+kg
Works in Finance, CBD,
Stays in Tiong Bahru
No kids
Never felt love from husband, personally want to be separated
Husband in Australia. Wife in Singapore.
Singaporean Chinese

4. Age 33
160cm, 45kg
Works in Wine industry, Vivo area
Stays Vivo area
1 son
Husband cheated on her
Singaporean Chinese

Neoguri
08-11-2020, 08:15 PM
I think quite difficult to guess the correct person with such descriptions.
Anyway, there seems to be a common theme among the 4 of them.
Husband didn’t spend much time with them or cheated.

I would go after these women as FB as well if given the chance.

coypredator
08-11-2020, 08:41 PM
Thanks bro. Took your suggestion and added some more details.

Left out other details that I will be using to identify them.

redmen89
08-11-2020, 09:00 PM
Hi SBF ��, I have been getting to know married ladies and bedding some of them. Just wondering if anyone comes across them as well. Pls don't ask for pics or videos, wont expose their identity. But if the description fits someone you are sleeping with, pls pm me how you know them, what's their initials...

P.S all 4 of them are sick of their hubs and some even told me that their hubs are ok

Stays Woodlands
Has 1 daughter
Malaysian Chinese

2. Age 32
Stays Bukit Panjang
Has 1 daughter, 1 son
Singaporean Chinese

3. Age 33
155cm, 50+kg
Works in Finance, CBD,
Stays in Tiong Bahru
No kids
Singaporean Chinese

4. Age 33
160cm, 45kg
Stays Vivo area
1 son
Husband cheated on her
Singaporean Chinese

Lucky guy! But nope, don't know any of em by that description.

178noobnoob
08-11-2020, 09:09 PM
Stays Woodlands
Has 1 daughter
Malaysian Chinese

I dont mind getting to know her and bedding her if bro is willing to share her to me. 🤣

coypredator
08-11-2020, 09:10 PM
I dont mind getting to know her and bedding her if bro is willing to share her to me. 🤣

Lol why her out of the 4?
But its a no. Sorry.

redmen89
08-11-2020, 09:28 PM
Maybe TS can share how you get to know them and be so lucky. Hehe 😆

lalaliang
09-11-2020, 12:33 AM
Wondering what’s your intention of this thread? So what if someone pm u the person/initials of the woman they having sex with? U wont disclose their identity but expect bros to pm u the initials of the woman? Im confused. :confused:

Maybe u can share some back view or bj view of them for us and also tips to find fwb to enjoy and support u ....:D

178noobnoob
09-11-2020, 12:44 AM
Lol why her out of the 4?
But its a no. Sorry.

Cause she stay in the east and work near me. So i dont mind spending some quality time with her as well. Since TS already got 3others to bed. Sharing is caring. Hahaha

sexbaby
09-11-2020, 03:01 AM
I don’t understand the purpose of this thread, are you trying to show off you’ve been bedding married woman? Or do you plan to ruin their marriages?

Just be discreet later you ended in front page news of Zao Bao
Take care

coypredator
09-11-2020, 07:20 AM
Wondering what’s your intention of this thread? So what if someone pm u the person/initials of the woman they having sex with? U wont disclose their identity but expect bros to pm u the initials of the woman? Im confused. :confused:

Maybe u can share some back view or bj view of them for us and also tips to find fwb to enjoy and support u ....:D

Maybe TS can share how you get to know them and be so lucky. Hehe 😆

Cause she stay in the east and work near me. So i dont mind spending some quality time with her as well. Since TS already got 3others to bed. Sharing is caring. Hahaha

I think I posted my experiences on finding fwb in various posts. Look them up! Have you all tried looking for fwbs? What are you experiences?

coypredator
09-11-2020, 07:28 AM
I don’t understand the purpose of this thread, are you trying to show off you’ve been bedding married woman? Or do you plan to ruin their marriages?

Just be discreet later you ended in front page news of Zao Bao
Take care

If im showing off or ruining their marriages, their videos and pics would have been posted. Detailed sharing would only start when I can verify that the other person indeed knows any of them.

In fact, I feel for them strongly and care for them. They are all pretty inside and outside, and sometimes, I still think they are empty and might not fully understand what they are thinking or going through.

Was hoping to find people who might know them to share insights about them or connect with people who might understand what I'm experiencing.

Its not surprising if not many can understand the purpose of this thread. I can understand some of your confusion as well as I have to minimise their specific traits and personal details.

But yes, thank you fro your kind words. I will take care of myself as much as I would of these ladies.

Neoguri
13-11-2020, 05:21 AM
In fact, I feel for them strongly and care for them. They are all pretty inside and outside, and sometimes, I still think they are empty and might not fully understand what they are thinking or going through.

Was hoping to find people who might know them to share insights about them or connect with people who might understand what I'm experiencing.

I can understand you are curious.
You might want to know if they were fucking someone else or something?
They might be curious about you and how many girls you have ons too?

Anyway, some things are better not known and don't try to find out too much...

There was a milf I ons only once and she deleted me a month later.
I got connected with her this year and she said it was the most regretful thing she had done in her life.

rey69
13-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Is this a "Loss & Found" column ?

sexcision
13-11-2020, 03:51 PM
If im showing off or ruining their marriages, their videos and pics would have been posted. Detailed sharing would only start when I can verify that the other person indeed knows any of them.

Its not surprising if not many can understand the purpose of this thread. I can understand some of your confusion as well as I have to minimise their specific traits and personal details.

But yes, thank you fro your kind words. I will take care of myself as much as I would of these ladies.

Let's say a husband happens to come across your thread and suspect his wife is one of thoes that fits your description and contacted you saying she is his FB too. Than the sharing begins and he confirmed that his long time suspection that his wife is cheating is true.
Than how? That's how u cared for them?

Or even her colleagues contacted you and happens to get hold of some of your explicit photos and started blackmailing her?

Maybe I'm thinking too much, but hey, surely you dun want them to be someone else sex slave right?

coypredator
14-11-2020, 12:44 PM
Thank you all for constructive feedback.

And contrary to many bros who PM me, this is also probably one of those things you really don't want to get involved in. Nothing to be proud of.

Cheesebeast
14-11-2020, 01:08 PM
I may sleep around quite often but i live by a code:

"I will not sleep with another man's wife, fiance or girlfriend"

I dont want another dude banging my gf so i wont do it to theirs. There are girls who declare dishonestly but thats out of my hands.

deematter
14-11-2020, 01:57 PM
envy you to have so many choices, I 1 choice also do not have.

jaccy
14-11-2020, 03:36 PM
was that so hard to make a decision?

Angmolover
14-11-2020, 05:07 PM

Stays Woodlands
Has 1 daughter
Malaysian Chinese

2. Age 32
Stays Bukit Panjang
Has 1 daughter, 1 son
Singaporean Chinese

3. Age 33
155cm, 50+kg
Works in Finance, CBD,
Stays in Tiong Bahru
No kids
Singaporean Chinese

4. Age 33
160cm, 45kg
Stays Vivo area
1 son
Husband cheated on her
Singaporean Chinese

Yes. I fucked one Chinese girl, black hair, brown eyes, Singapore born, is it one of the girls u fucked too?

lalaliang
14-11-2020, 11:11 PM
I think I posted my experiences on finding fwb in various posts. Look them up! Have you all tried looking for fwbs? What are you experiences?

Share ur tips lah.. are u married! How to stay discreet?

watercum
17-11-2020, 07:11 AM
I may sleep around quite often but i live by a code:

"I will not sleep with another man's wife, fiance or girlfriend"

I dont want another dude banging my gf so i wont do it to theirs. There are girls who declare dishonestly but thats out of my hands.

Very well said bro!