PDA

View Full Version : Newbie qns about ML

cursive99
07-11-2020, 09:56 PM
I noticed in some of the ML threads, some have "Stay alone: Yes" stated in their profiles. Does this mean that the ML operates from home? If so, does it mean that it's more discreet and safer from police raids compared to a massage shop?

Also when booking FL and ML, does everyone use a prepaid/burner number?

sammboyboy
07-11-2020, 11:40 PM
I noticed in some of the ML threads, some have "Stay alone: Yes" stated in their profiles. Does this mean that the ML operates from home? If so, does it mean that it's more discreet and safer from police raids compared to a massage shop?

Also when booking FL and ML, does everyone use a prepaid/burner number?

if stay alone: yes, means yes most probably home based. but it's better to ask with the ml/fl directly.

it doesn't mean it's safe from police as they can still raid as well. discreet wise, is just lesser chance of meeting other males in the same place. ml in shop can massage well due to massage bed, but if home based, there are still good ones but may not be good due to just normal bed.

i dont use prepaid/burner to find fl/ml, unless you're a fucking bastard who always put aeroplane or do something bad to ml/fl. dont need prepaid burner unless u got wife lor, maybe need.
some ml/fl do ask for your number to check whether are you a fucker/put aeroplane/bad reputation or not

cursive99
08-11-2020, 11:17 AM
it doesn't mean it's safe from police as they can still raid as well.

Thanks. What happens during a raid and what are the chances of it happening if it's home based? Why would they raid a single home/ how would they know to raid there?