PDA

View Full Version : Massage by Local Chinese Fiona

daringwolf
24-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Don't know if anyone had started this thread or not. Came across this lady in some advertisement and thus thinking of sharing with brothers here. Don't flame me as I have not try her service before. Details below:

Name: Fiona
Local Chinese 21yrs old
Ht: 169cm
Wt: 51kg
Cup: C
Charge: $80 for don't know how long

Any brothers willing to be commando or tried her before, please send FR ok???

Don't deduct my points please as I don't have much point to play with in the first place...

best123
24-12-2007, 04:23 PM
dun know what you talking abt...no head, no tail.........:confused:

darkillidan
24-12-2007, 04:28 PM
pure massage? or got other service..

NorthGuy
24-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Local Chinese 21yrs old

Don't deduct my points please as I don't have much point to play with in the first place...

Guess he got this from some free classified advertisment.. Bro why don't you try and post a FR instead of asking for 1.. :D

daringwolf
24-12-2007, 04:50 PM
I had mentioned that I read an advertisement and thus I was asking about if anyone had tried before. Guess some idiot fella does know know how to read and zapped me instead. If you dare to zapped me, please at least have the courtesy to state your nick. Don't hide behind and do all this chicken shit. :mad:

I know I have lie very low as I seldom share contacts because of all this shit fellas. For those whom we had shared contacts with each other, thanks a lot.

NorthGuy
24-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Bro.Cool down. Perhaps you have to consolidate all your contact and just put it into 1 thread instead.

I never zap you hor.. Not enough power to zap.. :D

daringwolf
24-12-2007, 05:14 PM
I got a total of more than 10 contacts which I got from advertisements but I only tried testing two to see if other brothers had tried them before? What do I get in return? 3 points deducted!!!

Some brothers here have set some high criteria before they are willing to share. I guess it boils down that they are afraid that they might share their lobang to the "wrong fella" or to "Anti-V". As for me, I don't qualify these high criteria due to my miserable status, thus LPPL cannot think of getting these lobangs...

I had stayed long for two years not to get my points deducted. See what I get when this is my first time to share and ask ????????

blue_swatch
24-12-2007, 05:18 PM
To begin with, no I have not zapped your points. But looking at the way u reply, expect more points to be deducted. Learn to be humble, it goes a long way in this forum. And not kpkb nonstop the moment someone deduct your points.

daringwolf
24-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Bro Blue swatch,

I am not mad at those brothers who have high criteria, please don't misunderstood my postings lah. I am just mad at the person who zapped me without leaving his nick behind. This forum had gone through the phase of f**king each other on the forum for nothing (In the past) and I believe it will improve.

I see I am left with two points and imagine what the fella commented? (Song Bo)

If anyone who has high reputation points can just zap anyone they like, what is left for the people who does not contribute much but wants to chip it once in a while (Those newbies for example)?

rh8611
24-12-2007, 07:07 PM
sad case..

I think u were zapped because u havent try but post here for brudders to test water.. as such many will see liao buey song..

high scorer normally test water liao then post and share with others..

Dont get too upset on this point systems bro.. it's neverthess just a virtual world.. Cheers~
happpy holiday!

iMassage
24-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Hi Bro, the one you mentioned here must be the "Firm ,Perky Bust & Butt FIONA local21 Massage" from yahoo classified last time and now at adpost.
Last time I planned to try her but didnt manage to, coz run out of vit M :p

Have tried 5 from yahoo ads line so far (1st is the korean girl, 2nd christina i kena aeroplaned, 3rd Dily, 4th Kelly, and 5th is the one I wrote thread, refer to my signature).
Few things about this yahoo/adpost line:
1. Usually the 80$ package is only for massage, duration is max 1 hour (their massage usually not good one, esp for local girls hehe). For FJ with local girls usually around 150$ average (maybe not all of them provide FJ, dunno)
2. Fees usually not included room, we must book room first and then sms them the room number, hotel usually at hotel 81, ask them which one they operate at.
(only one i know we come to her hotel is the korean girl 100$ package in 1 hour already include all, now even see 80% package for 45 mins hehe)
3. Sometimes the ads posted by agent, and the description there is marked up, so don't really trust what the description say there :rolleyes:

Just trying to contribute, bro. Hope that help.

daringwolf
24-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Brother iMassage,

Thanks for the info. Like I said before, I came across the ads and thus I wrote here to ask if anyone had tried before. I am doing it this way as I saw some brothers had done the same and I think there is nothing wrong about it. If I got zapped becaused of it, I had nothing to say. My previous psotings had mentioned that I am not happy because some fellas down here zapped people without leaving their nick and they still even posted sacastic remarks. I thought this forum is to help each and everyone and share info? Such "politics" are not my cup of tea...

By the way, Brother rh8611 thanks for the comfort...

daringwolf
25-12-2007, 01:25 AM
Brother iMassage,

The Korean gal you mentioned on your post, does the contact no ends with *****983? :D Hee hee...

I had consolidated to a total of about 8 that describe better about themselves. Can we compare "notes" to see if they are the same people?

1) Fiona
Local Chinese 21yrs old, 1.69m, 51kg, C-Cup $80/- per session

2) Xiao Jiao
Local Chinese 24yrs old, 1.65m, 48kg, 34C $110/- per hr Body picture not
bad and she serves only Chinese men (Not my decision)

3) Christy
21yrs old student, $70/- per hr

4) Sandra
Local Chinses 27yrs old, 1.7m, 50kg, $50/- for 45mins, 9am-1am

5) Korean Girl
$80/- for 45mins, $100/- per hr, 12pm-12am

6) Jessica
25yrs old, 1.68m, 50kg, $80/- per session

7) Gina Wong
24yrs old, 1.56m, 40kg, $100/- per session, after working hrs

8) Coco (I believed not the same Coco in the current Massage Column)
$60/- per hr, 1230hrs-1430hrs, 1800hrs onwards

I had a few others ads which I had copied down for the spirit of sharing. Therefore, I started this thread to ask around it any brothers knows about them. No contact no included above as all brothers should know the reasons.

conjurer
25-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the info bro daringwolf :)

blue_swatch
25-12-2007, 09:26 AM
I had a few others ads which I had copied down for the spirit of sharing. Therefore, I started this thread to ask around it any brothers knows about them. No contact no included above as all brothers should know the reasons.

No offence TS, in the spirit of sharing, one should go try 1st and come back with a FR. Thats the spirit of sharing, and not copying all the above and come back and post the different ladies working when it is not verified by anyone.

Anyone can just go to adpost or the few websites and see all these you have written above, simply no value add. Thats the rule of the game here. I dun want to sound harsh but your post, got post like no post as u r asking if anyone tried so they can give u a FR and tell u how good. I seriously do not think thats call sharing and hence the reason why many new samsters get blasted into oblivation.

mrfireball59
25-12-2007, 10:44 AM
bro daringworf,

why don't you try out all the contact first and give us the FR first. Copy ad. is not in the spirt of sharing lai.

johntan_68
25-12-2007, 11:03 AM
I agree with daringwolf brother. I came across this young local chinese age 21 Adv herself on a free classified as the followings....I sms her few times and no reply, not even once! I wonder if this is a genuine post of play punk with us? I suspect it is holidays period and she maybe out of the country, I maybe wrong also!:confused:

Halo Fiona here. Im Lovely, fair, Slim and beautiful girl, good dress sense. 21yr Chinese Singaporean local. 169cm 51kg C cup. My Massage will Send a tinkling sensation down your spine with my sensual touch. Massage @ 80.

daringwolf
25-12-2007, 01:05 PM
All brothers out there,

My intentions of starting this thread is to verify and share information. There are brothers out there who does not know about these ads in the first place. It may serve as a guide to the new members for a place to start, if not where? I did not state that I am camping here to wait for other brothers' FR so that I can try later but rather asking if these ads are genuine. If they are, there will be new pools of "supplies" to go around. I had also mentioned beforehand that I am already low on $, thus I can't call them to try and send FR here. Do brothers here think I have nothing better to do that I took time to read through these ads at noght and wrote them down one by one with details so that I can put them up here? If this is not consider as sharing info to other brothers, then what is?:confused:

I got zapped until 0 again and now I have problem sending out and keep pm sent by other brothers for other issues...:(

best123
25-12-2007, 05:51 PM
in the 1st place, we dun even know where were you refering to for the gals..........

iMassage
25-12-2007, 05:56 PM
previously already have few threads talking about yahoo ads. can search them for more info.
and yah these ads are genuine, some are posted by the girl themselves, some by agent. also have chance of kena aeroplaned.
that's why it's good idea to share if you have tried any girl and find someone good. TS can make compilation for any input if u want, but also you must post your own FR rite? :p. i think you got zapped at first place coz look like you post info and ask people to try it and post FR for u. (not all people will think that way, but yah u must consider this possibility)
I myself will try again but not soon maybe. Cant really try local girls too often. Expensive liao :D

LeonKoh
25-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Hmmm i wun mind trying. Who have their contacts ?
Can pm me ?

daringwolf
26-12-2007, 08:15 PM
I had shared some contacts to some brothers liao. Please see you pm. Thanks...

strip-poker
27-12-2007, 03:22 AM
Bros

Sharing my experience that just happened today.

Saw this advertisement on an online ad "SERVICES: HK actress Maggie Q lookalik providing massage".

Clicking on the ad and it reads:
Hi! Im Jessica, 25yo, slim & pretty. I look lik Hk actress Maggie Q. Im providing massage @80 per session. Do SMS me your preferred timing @ ****3359. Ps don cal me as its not convenient & no hsecall. Im 168m tall and 50kg. I appreciate the high life and enjoy fine dining and love to be pampered and is an articulate Girl.

Just reading the ad turns me on. So immediately I Mai Tu Liao and sms Jessica at the number and made appointment for an afternoon slot. Jessica responded and ask me to book an book a room at Hotel 81 Fuji @ balestier. I further check with her how much is the extra and she responded by saying will discuss when we meet.

I went to the mention hotel 81 and book for a 2 hours session, just so that i can take my time and enjoy my session. *grin* I was salivating at the thoughs of going to enjoy with a 25 years old Maggie Q look alike.

After smsing my room number to Jessica, she arrive within 2 mins and press on the bell. At the speed of the light, I jump up and answer the door. My jaws fell open as I saw the "beauty" in front of me. She quickly came in and close the door and smile at me. She mumured something but my mind was in a total daze and couldn't comprehend what she has said.

After i regain consious, the first question i ask was "Aunty, how old are you?". The lady standing in front of me is no 25 years Maqqie Q. She seems more like 40++ with wrinkles and worse of all she tries to dress so sexily which is a total turn off. eewwwwwwkkkkkkk. She reply to me in chinese and try to Ta(2) me by saying "I am around 20++, bu xiang ma." Seriously, I almost puke out my breakfast & lunch.

Only then did she tell me that if i am not happy i can pay her some money and she will leave. At the same time next time I could have ask her boss to give me a younger one. I was thinking to myself boss? Only then did i get it, the person i was smsing is her farking boss. I ask her how much younger than her, she reply 2-3 years younger lor. I ALMOST FAINTED WHEN I HEAR IT!!!! Cause she is 40++ and so those gals must be around late thrities to early 40s. I gave her $20 after she complain $10 is too little and ask her politely to leave.

Even before she leave she still try to make me puke by asking me, you really don't want meh? Alot of guys say i am very pretty.

Please be very careful when you call those advertisement. Really bad experience. Pui!!!!!!! take note of the number ending with 3359 (advertise number) & 2983 (number she reply from)

Face: 2/10
Body: never see but should be 2/10
Damage: $30 (room) + $20 (tips)

ranger_edd
27-12-2007, 09:42 PM
I know it's a bad experience for you but the way you tell it is quite funny! Cheer up!

Heh.

elnino
27-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Brother iMassage,

The Korean gal you mentioned on your post, does the contact no ends with *****983? :D Hee hee...

I had consolidated to a total of about 8 that describe better about themselves. Can we compare "notes" to see if they are the same people?

1) Fiona
Local Chinese 21yrs old, 1.69m, 51kg, C-Cup $80/- per session

2) Xiao Jiao
Local Chinese 24yrs old, 1.65m, 48kg, 34C $110/- per hr Body picture not
bad and she serves only Chinese men (Not my decision)

3) Christy
21yrs old student, $70/- per hr

4) Sandra
Local Chinses 27yrs old, 1.7m, 50kg, $50/- for 45mins, 9am-1am

5) Korean Girl
$80/- for 45mins, $100/- per hr, 12pm-12am

6) Jessica
25yrs old, 1.68m, 50kg, $80/- per session

7) Gina Wong
24yrs old, 1.56m, 40kg, $100/- per session, after working hrs

8) Coco (I believed not the same Coco in the current Massage Column)
$60/- per hr, 1230hrs-1430hrs, 1800hrs onwards

great work bro iMassage

lone_dog69
27-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Yo Bros!!

Like most of you, after reading the Adpost ad for the above, I got quite turn on. So today I tried to sms Fiona for an appointment. But before I got down to actually making any appointment. I asked for the damage and "extras". Which she replied" "What time you want? Extra pls discuss when meet thks".
So I ask for her operating hours and also location that best suited her. No reply from her since 11am today till now (which is 11.40pm) 12 hours later, still NO news.

I guess I will rely on more reliable sources like recommendations from Bros and OKTs that I have engaged with.

This is my thoughts on the Adpost ads. A waste of time.

Cheers!!

geylangbonker
28-12-2007, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=lone_dog69;2488541]Yo Bros!!

Like most of you, after reading the Adpost ad for the above, I got quite turn on. So today I tried to sms Fiona for an appointment. But before I got down to actually making any appointment. I asked for the damage and "extras". Which she replied" "What time you want? Extra pls discuss when meet thks".
So I ask for her operating hours and also location that best suited her. No reply from her since 11am today till now (which is 11.40pm) 12 hours later, still NO news.

All bros..nvr trust unknown source like this !As ladies are to make $ out of you!Even only $20 paid to her ,she does not lose anything and she can make a few hundred $ a day if all bros rejected for a session as not she is not perfect in your eyes!!
And pretty babes to earn $ as a sex worker...will not advertise themselves in any open media..as they sure can get customers most of the time..!
Bonk from experience will gain u smart enough not to be fooled again!:)

LeonKoh
28-12-2007, 08:52 PM
I believe there is a way to spot fake & real advertisements.
Please dun blast me if im wrong here :o

Look at the age & price they offering.
If you think logically, the younger a gal is, the more the charges right ?
If they look like an actress Maggie Q, will $80 so cheap ?
If im the gal i will ask for $200 or more...

There is a trend that these gals place an Ad saying they 20++yo but offering for $40-$80 ? Quite low for the average market rate dun you think ?
Very likely to be fakes.

I suggest if wan to try be daring a bit. (You wun know till you try mah)
Go for the higher prices coz it seems more logical.
Every gal has a price tag ! Only depends if you are willing to pay for it. :D

cockcansing2
29-12-2007, 03:26 AM
Bro,
Tried Kelly before from Yahoo Classified. Well to be honest she is ok. Can read my FR on her at Yahoo Classified. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/73531-yahoo-massage-5.html#post2332102

iMassage
29-12-2007, 10:16 AM
maybe 1 suggestion for bros who try this adv. when the girl come at room, try to call the number u contacted before, to see whether it's the girl's number or the agent's number.
If we didnt check the number, and later on pass out the number to other bros at SBF, in this case the number of agent's number; the next bro who contact that number might get different girl instead :D

but yah cant eliminate bad experience totally, can only minimize. no pain no gain, sharing is caring hehe
keep posting here for bros who has tried before, so we can sort out the real and the fake ones.

Cannvaro17
29-12-2007, 11:30 AM
maybe 1 suggestion for bros who try this adv. when the girl come at room, try to call the number u contacted before, to see whether it's the girl's number or the agent's number.
If we didnt check the number, and later on pass out the number to other bros at SBF, in this case the number of agent's number; the next bro who contact that number might get different girl instead :D

but yah cant eliminate bad experience totally, can only minimize. no pain no gain, sharing is caring hehe
keep posting here for bros who has tried before, so we can sort out the real and the fake ones.

Bros dun try this 25yr Janice who claim to be a pretty comestic sales gal. exact same gal as the one mentioned by bro about Maggie Q. total turn off. Her wrinkles are serious man. Disgusting. Guess they are all the one man show. one bro reject 20. 20 bro reject a day, 400!! without doing anything!!

Take note!!

daringwolf
29-12-2007, 05:18 PM
I guess there are more fakes than real deals on the ads posted on the net as commented by the other brothers here. :(

Till date, I had only given some brothers the contact no of Xiao Jiao as there are some pictures attached with the ads (Body shot only). I tend to give the others a skip as the ads are skeptical. However, that does not mean that Xiao Jiao is good as I did not try her also. I only give out the numbers as requested by each brother's individual requests about certain girls. Don't zap me again ah. I wish to state again I don't know them, never seen them in person and I am not their OKT...

johntan_68
29-12-2007, 05:46 PM
I agree with imassage bro, many expense kaki lai...$80 massage is not a good one so dont waste ur weapon. Keep your reserve for a better bonk!

To all bros, pls dont believe this Ad 21 Fiona. It could be a scam? I kenak on Thursday afternoon damage $40 ($20 rm & $ 20 her transport). I sms to make appt meet at H81 Fuji Balestier, happily waited for young fish. However, when my door was open was a UGLY BITCH with wrinkles, O..pan for old people, looks old & haggard, not sexy nor fair & lovely? Sucks my Ash man...I told her, "am disappointed and I shall not waste time to spend on you. You look more like my aunty or market aunty. When am leaving she stopped me, she demanded me to pay her $20 transport. Whr got such rule but to lessen any problem, throw her $20 rtn room key and left!" DONT BE TRICK BY HER ATTRACTIVE AD. I GOT WHACK MY WALLET SO I DO NOT WANT YOU BROS TO BE SCAM by thix unattractive hoax!:mad::mad:

Sounds realistic so attractive posted on Singapore Free Classified as :

Student 21 Fiona-Massage

1.68/ 1.69cm, C cup, long hair, lovely, fair, 51kg and fair complexion. Try my sensation tickling massage and you will know how good I am. Pls sms me for appointment and I dont do house calls.

johntan_68
29-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Bro, I agree with you. This gal has a OKT managing them? I just posted my concern on "21 Fiona Massage". Pls read not to be cheated! Damx lao cha bo...CB loose liao try to con us monies $20 x 10/20 bros a day like you have mentioned. Wow! One day already how much boy? This Fiona 21 (bitchy old ugly face) told me, "since u want a young one then u tell my boss." as thou i know who her boss is? To avoid the followings ADs on Singapore Free Classifieds

1) 21 Student Fiona
2) Janice Cosmetic sales gal
3) Jasmine undergrad
4) Dont remember her name but description was "WL in the Corporate level intro herself as a elite student in her school days and blar...blar blar about herself.
5) These 4 lao cha bo are a SCAM haunting the bros out there. Be cautious and dont pay them unnecessary 20+20.:mad:
__________________________________________________ _______________
Bros dun try this 25yr Janice who claim to be a pretty comestic sales gal. exact same gal as the one mentioned by bro about Maggie Q. total turn off. Her wrinkles are serious man. Disgusting. Guess they are all the one man show. one bro reject 20. 20 bro reject a day, 400!! without doing anything!!

Take note!!

iMassage
01-01-2008, 02:48 AM
today got nth much to do and try to compare the adpost adv, should have something similar if the ad posted by 1 person

I'll paste here all similar ads that i found: (only a bit desc, can check full desc at the link provided)

Im a Pretty Cosmetics Sales Gal Janice
Hi, Im Janice 25 yrs old. Slim, long hair, gentle gal. Im Accomodating in massage service @ 80 per hr, ....
Im a Pretty Cosmetics Sales Gal Janice SERVICES (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/4803/)

Im a local Chinese Gal who wants fun
Hi, Im Cheryl, a local Singaporean chinese Corporate Executive. Im 22yrs old, tall 1.68m, ....
Im a local Chinese Gal who wants fun (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/4802/)

Pretty Daredevil gal provide massage
Im new here. I will only be here temporaily. Im offering Sensual Body Massage @ $80 nett. ....
Pretty Daredevil gal provide massage (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/4801/)

HK actress Maggie Q lookalik providing massage
Hi! Im Jessica, 25yo, slim & pretty. I look lik Hk actress Maggie Q. Im providing massage @80 per session. ....
HK actress Maggie Q lookalik providing massage (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/4800/)

Firm ,Perky Bust & Butt FIONA local21 Massage
Halo Fiona here. Im Lovely, fair, Slim, porcelain-smooth , velvety complexion, curvy, sensual body, Sexy full lips ,...
Firm Perky Bust Butt FIONA local21 Massage (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/4799/)

SG FAIR,PRETTY KELLY 23YO MASSAGE IN BRA/G
Hi, Im Kelly, a charismatic and intelligent 23 years old lady who has excellent communications skills and was in the top girls school during my younger days. Behind closed doors, ...
SG FAIR PRETTY KELLY 23YO MASSAGE IN BRA G (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/4798/)

The similarities I found is:
1. Always use Im, not I am or I'm as people commonly use
2. Occasionally use capital letter in the middle of sentence
3. All of these ads require us to sms only, not call. maybe the agent is a guy so not possible for him to answer the call.

Most bros that posted bad experience up is included in here i think.
So yeah, if we want to still trying our luck at adpost, at least avoid those ads with similar style with these.

Happy new year to all bros :D

qqboy1977
01-01-2008, 07:26 AM
Is the girl still working??? If yes can let me know?

Cannvaro17
01-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Is the girl still working??? If yes can let me know?

bro u still wana try after all the info given? :rolleyes:

she's nothing like a MILF mind u..

avoid no. begin with 91344xxx!!!

cockcansing2
02-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Hi, Im Kelly, a charismatic and intelligent 23 years old lady who has excellent communications skills and was in the top girls school during my younger days. Behind closed doors, ...
SG FAIR PRETTY KELLY 23YO MASSAGE IN BRA G (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/4798/)

Bro,
I tried this Kelly. Not so bad. Young, Yes. Massage with Bra and Undies, Yes. Overall I give her 6 as in my FR in Yahoo Massage and pasted a link here.

iMassage
02-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Bro,
I tried this Kelly. Not so bad. Young, Yes. Massage with Bra and Undies, Yes. Overall I give her 6 as in my FR in Yahoo Massage and pasted a link here.

I tried 1 Kelly too before. she charged me 180$ face quite ok, but not sure whether same as this adpost one or not, coz last time when i tried her, was still Yahoo ad and different number, was 9134xxxx.

My above post doesnt mean all the girl the agent send is bad, just to show all of those similar ads is posted by 1 agent. and when we contact the number we never know which girl the agent will send to us.
Actually the one I posted FR in my signature below also from these ads (was the maggie Q one, i have weakness for maggie Q too, coudnt resist to try :D). Bro strip poker contacted the same number and got an auntie (the auntie's number he posted up there and the one i have is different)

Great_Sex
02-01-2008, 10:09 AM

Bro,

thanks for contact, will try her

gappies
02-01-2008, 10:59 AM
i remember on the Adpost there are also some number which bro say dun ever try cos they will screw you.. bet are those idiots who pose as young gal but turn out to be older auntie or maybe gal with a dick attached to their bottom and you paid them to screw your backside...

caveman125
19-01-2008, 02:25 PM
I tried once with Adpost, can't remember her name but still have her contact.
I got info about her in SBF (before I sign-up), found her number with "clues" our fellow cheongster had left in their thread... he he he can be PI already. She is a PRC and she claimed to be under 30, quite chatty, no rush, and give good massage at $60 per 2 hrs plus $25 for HJ. Her ads was posted by a samster to help her to get more biz, becos' she genuine of her svc.
But I also want to thank bros for this thread of exposing this scam, becos' I almost wanted to call the others in this ads. wah... heng man!
I also ever kana by "ah mah" before and till today I still got nightmare. That why, I always procrastinate about going new HC or call strangers (for FJ).
A glimpse of my "ah mah" experience....
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing/80249-new-kid-say-hi-all-big-brother-2.html
I really look forward to some recommendation to start my FR. Anyone cares to guide?:o

johntan_68
19-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Dear Bros,

The post by iMassage dated 1/1/08 for the followings could not be true. It is a scam! Maybe all the ladies name are ALL by same gal; old bitch & witch face. If this is the gal nightmare I encountered. An old aunty with wrinkles all over with old people black marks on her skin, insisted she is a student named Fiona age 21. In my mind, go fly kite lah? I am not a 3 years old kid. Even a 2 yrs old kid not so stupid these days...

Bros, dont be cheated and waisting your time on this Ad. I agree the OKT could be a male. I did sms Janice too, replied a sms to me "Want a sexy massage with my Bra & Gs for $80-1hrs". Sounds tempting right? I asked how much is extra, replied "$140/1 shot".

iMassage
20-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Dear Bros,

The post by iMassage dated 1/1/08 for the followings could not be true. It is a scam! .......

I dont really get what u say here, seems like u saying i'm the scam? My post at 1/1/08 is to warn fellow bros to avoid those ads I listed there.
Not sure whether u read wrongly or i read wrongly about ur post. Please clarify

Michael8787
14-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Don't know if anyone had started this thread or not. Came across this lady in some advertisement and thus thinking of sharing with brothers here. Don't flame me as I have not try her service before. Details below:

Local Chinese 21yrs old

hi bro,can give contact nos to me.......

imaginative
16-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Bros

My personal advice is to AVOID those advertised on yahoo/mocca, etc.

Personal experience showed they are:
- most operated by OKT but the posted advertisement misled you to think that they are operating individually
- many are not punctual in promised timing
- mostly turned out be over-rated in the ads. i.e. many CMI
- the cost including hotel room, massage and extras - better go to HCs

Only My 2 cents worth...

imaginative
29-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Stupid okt japped by points after my above post.

Remark left: "Please don't break my rice bowl".

No balls to leave your name?:D

steamsteam
29-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Bro Blue swatch,

I am not mad at those brothers who have high criteria, please don't misunderstood my postings lah. I am just mad at the person who zapped me without leaving his nick behind. This forum had gone through the phase of f**king each other on the forum for nothing (In the past) and I believe it will improve.

I see I am left with two points and imagine what the fella commented? (Song Bo)

If anyone who has high reputation points can just zap anyone they like, what is left for the people who does not contribute much but wants to chip it once in a while (Those newbies for example)?
hi bro,that"s the game,just contribute more and ur pts will not be easily down and u be strong :D

but dragging others people parents out is not understandable and should be very much discourage:mad:

U7899
12-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi All Bros, i was quite aroused while reading the adpost website. After reading all you Bros' comments, Sigh! I felt like wasting my time doing those unnecessary readings :mad:

Anyway, i guess its always good to have some form of attached picture/s to view for consideration 1st, agree?

Well, i came to know from a website regarding some xxx session, with attached pictures for Bros to choose, around S$140 for 2 shots maximum in 90 mins, room provided. Any Bros here try before? Or any Bros here intend to try? :cool:

yeah man
31-12-2008, 10:24 PM
bro can pm me the contacts many thankssss

HORNYLION
01-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Bro U, wat is the website?

SirDennis
01-01-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm not sure what website the TS went to, but you can see some of these types of ads on Mocca. I had a look there -Just type "massage" in search.

Gotta say that I didnt see any local girls 21-24yo, or Koreans. There's no mention of race usually, so I assume by the type of English name chosen, most are PRC's. I saw one girl who said she was local- 27yo. A handful of ads were about HC's opposite Funan IT Mall.

I havent tried any individual girls from these ads, but I did go "opposite Funan IT Mall". I went at 7.30pm, but most shops in that place were closed. It was like a ghost ..err...mall.

I've often wondered how some shopping malls stay open- they never seem to have any shoppers, or are old and dark and look like they should be allowed to die. I went to Golden Landmark Centre yesterday to look for Z*n and it's as pathetically gloomy as I remembered it 10 years ago! And I couldnt find Z*n......I must be dumb cuz only 3 levels!

Argh...gone totally off topic...sorry!

LostALau
02-01-2009, 06:14 AM
I had mentioned that I read an advertisement and thus I was asking about if anyone had tried before. Guess some idiot fella does know know how to read and zapped me instead. If you dare to zapped me, please at least have the courtesy to state your nick. Don't hide behind and do all this chicken shit. :mad:

I know I have lie very low as I seldom share contacts because of all this shit fellas. For those whom we had shared contacts with each other, thanks a lot.

Share the same sentiments as you. There are a lot of 'wu liao' ppl in this world. Yes also zap, no also zap. Get very pissed of. One day when all the good ones get fed up and go into hiding, let these stupid ppl zap their own arses.