PDA

View Full Version : Jap KTV

TipTops
24-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi all. I was passing by clarke quay last night when i decided to take a leak at dimaru a.k.a liang court.

after taking a leak i decided to take a little walk around the shopping centre as i've never been there for a long time. my eye caught a glimpse of a few girls - minah, chinese and jap standing at a ktv.. i didnt quite catch the name of the ktv joint as my gf was hurrying me out..

was wondering if this joint is as good as it may look cos the gals i saw are damn pretty and were wearing super skimpishly which definately tend to lead to us tinking it MIGHT have some special features. pardon me for my noobness as i've never been serviced by any ktv girls or stuff. just go there for drinks and FO.. haha ..

any brothers noe or have been to this ktv joint? please feel free to share.. thanks =)

chill!

sanji_0037
26-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Hi all. I was passing by clarke quay last night when i decided to take a leak at dimaru a.k.a liang court.

Hi Bro,

can advise which floor izzit?

I looking for jap ktv very long liao never try jap gers b4. Yesterday i oso saw a jap KTV at Odeon tower but that was in the afternoon so no chance to see any gers.

capri4163
26-12-2007, 11:51 AM
My ex ued to work at Odeon tower in the past but there was no Jap chicks working there. As far as I know, only have imitation jap chicks(from S'pore, Malaysia) working in Jap ktv as my ex looks like one. Must check it out at Liang court if really true.:confused:

larsap
26-12-2007, 01:13 PM
wah, seems interesting... ani broz would go 4 recce? mayb i go past i will update here, but not 4 the time being. btw, i heard my frd say orchard thr got a jap one.

location heard is behind hereen. quite a general location. i oso not sure, took cab n went past a few times, but didn spot properly. mayb some fellow broz can share. btw, my frd said thr is by the hour one. so 1 hr bout $70+ quite painful 4 me.

sanji_0037
26-12-2007, 03:04 PM
My ex ued to work at Odeon tower in the past but there was no Jap chicks working there. As far as I know, only have imitation jap chicks(from S'pore, Malaysia) working in Jap ktv as my ex looks like one. Must check it out at Liang court if really true.:confused:

tat was wat i'm afraid of lor.. fake jap gers..

if liang court really gt jap den its a must go liao..

sexprofessor
26-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Are you refering to the 1 at level 2? When going to the toilet, you will be able to see lockers next to the ktv and girls standing there :p Think name of the outlet is called Barony or something like that if i remembered correctly.