PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for couple nuru massage?

Rockrock90
03-11-2020, 11:41 AM
hi bros, i recently convinced my gf to try go for nuru massage together, anyone know if got any place that provides this? was thinking towards end of session she and i can have sex to finish off while the ML can "assist".

most important is hygiene good, i read many places dont even have shower to wash off, prefer to steer clear of such places. dont mind to pay extra for good quality service and clean place, as its an experience for us to try out

TIA :)

superstiffy
07-11-2020, 11:33 AM
U watch too much AV liao...

want to find nuru already sibei difficult some more want couple nuru, want hygeine, want ml to assist... want this want that...

But it is not impossible... problem is how much u can spend? if money no problem, I can arrange everything for you... :D

B88Bs
07-11-2020, 11:46 AM
hi bros, i recently convinced my gf to try go for nuru massage together, anyone know if got any place that provides this? was thinking towards end of session she and i can have sex to finish off while the ML can "assist".

most important is hygiene good, i read many places dont even have shower to wash off, prefer to steer clear of such places. dont mind to pay extra for good quality service and clean place, as its an experience for us to try out

TIA :)

Bro I think you have found the perfect one although I think your requirements are probably too niche or special.

My advice is for either person to try a ML first and then ask in person, its like sales, the chance to close a deal increases in person. I myself also receive many 'off menu' items :D . Since your idea is new, i think you should have a budget in mind. In your shoes I would quote $300 as a base

I think all the private places would have a good shower. Avoid the spa establishments as many would either have no shower or communal shower.