PDA

View Full Version : Geylang underground secret number

samyboy88
29-10-2020, 11:31 PM
With no sight of geylang reopening, heard girls who stuck here have to 'work' secretly...as they still can be seen living in the area...Anyone has the girls number to call instead. I heard they doing privately....

xbonkster
30-10-2020, 12:21 AM
Would advise against sharing anything here as the penalty for them if caught wld be deportation back to home country.

xbonkster
30-10-2020, 01:06 AM
Mods pls consider deleting this thread?

GeylangWanderer
31-10-2020, 12:41 AM
U heard? I guess its more like your misguided imagination

The reason most of the girls can remain is........ Their regulars are still giving them some money every month!!!

Dun be surprised ok, the number of good single man in sg is alot alot.

GN007SG
02-11-2020, 07:45 AM

The reason most of the girls can remain is........ Their regulars are still giving them some money every month!!!

You are right but he is not wrong too lol..

SilkAir
02-11-2020, 04:43 PM
With no sight of geylang reopening, heard girls who stuck here have to 'work' secretly...as they still can be seen living in the area...Anyone has the girls number to call instead. I heard they doing privately....

If secret number is given out here in the open, it's no more a secret. Best wishes for those hunter hunting for the "number"

max_priest
02-11-2020, 11:38 PM
You are right but he is not wrong too lol..

I must say you’re in the know ... 🤔😀😜

smlee
03-11-2020, 07:35 AM

i ask them to visit me at my home to service me. Nothing is free.:p