PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on trace tgt and going checkin hotels

lalaliang
28-10-2020, 11:13 AM
So trace tgt going to be mandatory.. how do bros who chiong frequently and have family here decide to deal with this? Will u stop chiong until this trace tgt thing stops?

Me personally feel unsafe cos we have our gps on govt hands now

Xgenre
28-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Get the app version. You can turn off Bluetooth when you wish to be untraceable. No one say you must use the token.

Govt already tracing you. Your handphone gives a signal to the telcos whenever you are. It just takes more time to trace you using this method for covid 19. You can say you are not in an area at a particular day and time but they will ask you how come they can trace your hp's signal in the area... then u say what?

jacky43
28-10-2020, 08:02 PM
The tokens r made in PRC. Cannot lasts long. Mine cannot used allreally.

donut88
28-10-2020, 09:35 PM
Remove the battery

BUSTYSWISSEURO
29-10-2020, 08:42 AM
Remove the battery

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/coronavirus-users-who-allegedly-modified-tracetogether-tokens-could-be-breaking-the-law

BUSTYSWISSEURO
29-10-2020, 08:44 AM

How long did you use yours?

Cuntworth
29-10-2020, 08:45 AM

Wahahahaha...:D

BUSTYSWISSEURO
29-10-2020, 08:49 AM
Get the app version. You can turn off Bluetooth when you wish to be untraceable. No one say you must use the token.

Govt already tracing you. Your handphone gives a signal to the telcos whenever you are. It just takes more time to trace you using this method for covid 19. You can say you are not in an area at a particular day and time but they will ask you how come they can trace your hp's signal in the area... then u say what?

Seem like app version will be taken out by govt soon , govt wants everyone to wear a dog tag on the neck so Satellite can monitor your whereabouts:p

lalaliang
29-10-2020, 09:18 AM

Its mandatory to use it, so meaning if spoiled, need to replace right?

lalaliang
29-10-2020, 09:18 AM
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/coronavirus-users-who-allegedly-modified-tracetogether-tokens-could-be-breaking-the-law

Yea tampering = gg

Xgenre
29-10-2020, 10:05 AM
Seem like app version will be taken out by govt soon

Unlikely. App version costs them nothing plus there are no battery issues. The token version has a 6 month rechargeable battery. Beyond 6 months, they may need to reissue a token. Plus they don't have enough to give everyone.

What will happen is in a big family, people may just put their token in a container near the door. When you go out, just anyhow take one. Then it will mess up the contact tracing. Or if there is covid 19 tracing, taking the wrong token may expose the husband's where about... can you imagine if the wife receives a call from the government asking her if she spent 2 hours with a prc lady on a particular time and date... wah...

That will be Tracetogether followed by Breakapart. :p

Xgenre
29-10-2020, 10:10 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_tracking

Actually I am sure the government has been tracking us for years. It is just that you do not know. For all those who think Tracetogether is meant to track you, you just did not know your hp has been helping the government to track you. Even apps like Grab and Gojek track your location. Have you ever used Grab/Gojek and they do not know where you currently are?

jacky43
29-10-2020, 08:00 PM
Its mandatory to use it, so meaning if spoiled, need to replace right?

-------
No costs for exchanged. Join the long Q. Past two weeks very long Q at CC and RC.

lalaliang
29-10-2020, 08:05 PM
if hotel enforce the token hor....

imagine the FL working in hotel she also receive a free token on arrival sg which must be return during her departure.

Then every chiongsters go hotel bombom must show they carrying a token.

Then the FL kana raid so the mata do contact tracing on her can trace to all the fuckers. :D

Like that no need fck for a year liao if u those married kind who want to protect family.

fastshot
30-10-2020, 10:15 AM
for those places that need to scan safe entry like spas, then a concern because the tracetogether app itself has a history tab that shows all the scanned entries for past 14 days including how many bluetooth exchanges. so logged on handphone.

else use camera scan as of now at least don't have a history list.

mango999
30-10-2020, 10:36 AM
Like that no need fck for a year liao if u those married kind who want to protect family.

Yeah true, becoming monks

lalaliang
30-10-2020, 07:17 PM
Yeah true, becoming monks

Check stats of monks in a year or two from now

chachachang4
31-10-2020, 01:08 PM
You can turn off Bluetooth when you wish to be untraceable. No one say you must use the token.

Turning off the bluetooth is no use..... coz the token has SeRn code identifier inbuilt into the device.... with or without bluetooth you are fucked as long as the device is "live"..... only way is to remove the battery.

Xgenre
31-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Turning off the bluetooth is no use..... .

If you read my original comment completely, my comment was about using the app version of tracetogether. The app version can be turned off by turning off Bluetooth

The token version has no turn off button.

r.fowler
03-11-2020, 02:03 PM

but covid is already made in PRC.. it last so long.. LOL

denshachikan
03-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Get a faraday bag. Non-invasive way of shielding your token.
Thank me later.

Shiofukis
03-11-2020, 04:15 PM
Turning off the bluetooth is no use..... coz the token has SeRn code identifier inbuilt into the device.... with or without bluetooth you are fucked as long as the device is "live"..... only way is to remove the battery.

What kinds of technology are they using? One small battery can emit so powerful radio waves meh? If so, why telcos charge us so much for 4G, 5G network? Any techie here ? Can explain? :p