PDA

View Full Version : Star shanghai

Icez84
21-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Any1 been to the Star shanghai(direct translation) which is located @ Excelsior hotel level 4? Here a short FR on it, i'm new to here, so if i do it badly just tell me where i did wrong.

Place: 7.5/10 (place quite posh and nice, slightly inferior compare to jaguar, with a hall where singers sing)
Mommy: angie (malaysian, early 40, but look like mid 30s, very friendly and keep coming back to entertain us when gals not around, very services oriented, very frank, tell us which gals is playable)
dmg: 6/10! (frankly quite expensive, went with 5 other friend, we order 2 martell and 1 pack or 2 cigar for 800)
room: 8/10 (room is very clean and nice, nothing too fanciful and comfortable, according to mommy, 1 martell = small, 2 =middle, 3 = big, but 6 of us with 1 gal some 2, sat just nice in a small room, so didnt ask for upsize when open 2rd bottle)
gals: 7/10 (gals there got some fucking hot, very short skirt or dress, but not to my liking, quite alot of petite gals, maybe coz i'm quite tall so i'm looking for tall gals as well, mainly made up of PRC, Viet and some local gals. THe vietis more playful compare to PRC but the local there is the queen, we had 1 S''pore gal strip herself naked with drop my friend's pant ankle level and blow him on the spot....Of course he didnt cum, think 10 pairs of eyes looking at him, almost cannot RAISE FLAG, lolz. Anyway, after action review is her skill is very good according to my friend, btw, they went to toliet after 20+ mins of blowing. THE BEST PART HERE IS SHE WENT IN AND BLOW MY FRIEND"S LOAD IN HER MOUTH AND SWALLOW IT ><")
Tips: 50SGD

PS: my friend paid 150 for tips and blowing services, abit on the steep side, somemore the s'pore gal not that pretty somemore... (my friend didnt even complaint abt the pricing, either too stress from wife or too shiok from the local gal's service)

dirtymonk82
21-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Went pass that place a few times, saw 1 chio witress whom is standing outside. As i am with my co, didnt manage to venture further.

Thanks for the report.

fuc_99
21-12-2007, 07:38 PM
damn expensive...

rich bros

Icez84
22-12-2007, 02:35 AM
lolz we not rich la, 6 of us, fork out abt 100+ each but overall still prefer places where as are generally more wild then just 1 or 2 special breed, end up 1 friend enjoyed, the rest of us, just let our eye eat ice cream..

Btw, can someone tell me wats is happening? after i post a FR at abt jaguar ktv on jaguar ktv post, my point drop from 10 to 7, then when i wrote this FR on this star shanghai, my point dropped to 4..??! wat is happening?

kaff
22-12-2007, 01:14 PM
nice info, but what did u do to be zapped till 4pts??

Red_Tirak1099
22-12-2007, 03:30 PM
TS, my guess is that the bros suspect you are clone coming here to promote the joints......I could be wrong though......zapping is common here la.....live with it lor.......if me not being zap everyday then think my points over 1000 liao :p

Icez84
23-12-2007, 04:58 AM
nice info, but what did u do to be zapped till 4pts??

That i also wanna know, for the jaguar ktv FR maybe i rated the place posh but gal not very playable ba~ went there recce to find place for xmas party, but find gals not that very playable and abit boring... but this one i have no idea... Someone just dont like me doing FR ba~ i guess... wonder why... is there any way i can check?

Cum_Luver
23-12-2007, 09:33 AM
bro Icez84,

take it easy...
i also kenna, a few times a day.
just keep on posting FR, if bros find it good, they will automatically up you.

Icez84
23-12-2007, 02:35 PM
I see.. thx for the advice :p

Icez84
23-12-2007, 02:41 PM
I see.. thx for the advice :p