PDA

View Full Version : Our Request to ML (not a sharing contact post)

piichai
24-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Regulars, besides the 60mins of massage,
what are your other requests to the ML?

To fullfill our dream, do you have special request?
Don't mean special like HJ but can be personal request like moaning, ego boasting praise on you, calling your name or dirty talking or look at your eyes and dick alternately to show her hunger etc.

This is not a thread to ask for sharing contact but sharing experience.

Let me start first, I like to be on my back and put my legs onto the thighs of the ML with her face, HJ in 1 line, you can see the whole action which you are there for and not miss a thing, but you can't touch her unless u hv long hand. She can't suck your nipple too.

Iceman11
24-10-2020, 11:58 AM
Haha haha interesting thread...

I like to kiss the lips of those MLs that I have chemistry with, of course not all will comply and some may comply eventually after get to know each other better.

Most of them will just move away their face instead of reject verbally when I start “attacking”, recent one visit was funny, the ML straight away reject and say “virus” in mandarin :D

Regulars, besides the 60mins of massage,
what are your other requests to the ML?

To fullfill our dream, do you have special request?
Don't mean special like HJ but can be personal request like moaning, ego boasting praise on you, calling your name or dirty talking or look at your eyes and dick alternately to show her hunger etc.

This is not a thread to ask for sharing contact but sharing experience.

Let me start first, I like to be on my back and put my legs onto the thighs of the ML with her face, HJ in 1 line, you can see the whole action which you are there for and not miss a thing, but you can't touch her unless u hv long hand. She can't suck your nipple too.

piichai
24-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Haha haha interesting thread...

I like to kiss the lips of those MLs that I have chemistry with, of course not all will comply and some may comply eventually after get to know each other better.

Most of them will just move away their face instead of reject verbally when I start “attacking”, recent one visit was funny, the ML straight away reject and say “virus” in mandarin :D

Yes, I like to post interesting thread bcos all those normal info like who does what, how much and where are so common. It's the what we do is more impt and hardly share.

Pecking on the soft pinkish lips of ML MM type is one of the dream of many overweight, balding uncle. Not say u r one. I asked one of my regular and she agreed and turn to a wet frenching and call lao gong. Shiok even it maybe fake.

For what we know, we may fullfill some of the fantasies if we know their boundaries.
A lot of people said PRC don't do BBBJ and actually it's not true, they just don't do to customer. Back in China with their bfs, they did the most hardcore thing.

Iceman11
24-10-2020, 01:09 PM
Well said... and upz u with my humble points...

As I shared in other threads... i m in my last few years before hitting the 50s... balding for sure yes and that’s why I keep an army hairstyle just to cover it up, typically mid-life crisis phobia... :D

No shame to be an Uncle, it’s the life experience that count - 男人三十而立,四十而不惑, just have to enjoy different stage of life and no more getting confused..

Back to this kissing part, I remembered 2 other amusing response on me few years back... one ML reacted and said 我要投诉你 (I want to complain u) and the other say 规矩一点 (behave ur self),after she kept rubbing her bottom part on my elbow and foot during massage... :rolleyes:

Yes, I like to post interesting thread bcos all those normal info like who does what, how much and where are so common. It's the what we do is more impt and hardly share.

Pecking on the soft pinkish lips of ML MM type is one of the dream of many overweight, balding uncle. Not say u r one. I asked one of my regular and she agreed and turn to a wet frenching and call lao gong. Shiok even it maybe fake.

For what we know, we may fullfill some of the fantasies if we know their boundaries.
A lot of people said PRC don't do BBBJ and actually it's not true, they just don't do to customer. Back in China with their bfs, they did the most hardcore thing.

piichai
24-10-2020, 01:59 PM
No shame to be an Uncle, it’s the life experience that count - 男人三十而立,四十而不惑, just have to enjoy different stage of life and no more getting confused..:

You are not uncle but hunkle. Thank you for the points although I'm not a firm believer of it.
Just come out from the spa and remember yiur kissing request. She was trying to whisper to my ears and im trying to talk to her also to her ears while lying down on the massage bed naked. At some points our lips met because both want to talk. hahahaha.

Oh yes, I remember to ask her to let me spread my fat tights over her slim thigh interlocking each other. My request for running on her pretty face was politely refused but I think it's sooner or later. The art of persuasion.

piichai
12-04-2021, 11:51 AM
As we visit more SPA, we experience more techniques, thus expectation raised.

So this morning, one ML look for business and since I know what I want,
I said I dont mind. So I recalled ne of the SYT did this to me so I asked her if she can :

Use her nose to caress our body sensually.
(We can feel her deep warm breathe and tickling effect on our body)
The feeling is damn shiok

Her reply was : you came to my shop twice but you request service is like those 10x visits customer.

Her conclusion : Didnt say no but come more often first lah and see how.
My conclusion : My 1st visit, the SYT ML already do this. Do lah so I can come more often

Morale of the story : Not all customers are the same. Same for ML.
Cannot treat them the same way. One mans meat is another mans poison

Samto
12-04-2021, 11:59 AM
My special request is to ask them to lie down and I attack them from the back as they did to me until they can't tahan and beg me for deeper action :D not always succeed but for those horny type, this can really raise their inner devil and the rest for your imagine.

piichai
12-04-2021, 12:03 PM
My special request is to ask them to lie down and I attack them from the back.

Your attack from behind is very inpactful tried that before and she trembled and submissive under your attack.Well done.

Actually the ML shd not feel offended bcos we paid for that service and should not be charged additional if its not to over the norm.

Know our rights and exercise it. Money will be well spend

sxem
12-04-2021, 12:14 PM
For non-FJ joints,

I use this as a sort of a compliance test for playability. As i'm not circumcised, during face-down teasing action i will say '把我的皮拉下来' (pull my foreskin down), if the ML is playable, she will pull it down and probably start teasing the head and shaft together, heavenly.

If she just ignores your request and not go anywhere near the rod, you know that more visits/chemistry building is required, see if you are willing to invest.

You can usually hide your request under the guise of 'teaching her techniques', works quite regularly for me.

piichai
12-04-2021, 12:54 PM
For non-FJ joints,

I use this as a sort of a compliance test for playability. As i'm not circumcised, during face-down teasing action i will say '把我的皮拉下来' (pull my foreskin down), if the ML is playable, she will pull it down and probably start teasing the head and shaft together, heavenly.

If she just ignores your request and not go anywhere near the rod, you know that more visits/chemistry building is required, see if you are willing to invest.

You can usually hide your request under the guise of 'teaching her techniques', works quite regularly for me.

Thanks for the tips.

I think your one is an acid test. Very Hardcore to the point.
Touching for some of them is a taboo and Pulling the foreskin down is the ultmatum before the GQ.

Agree with you, playing and simple just a mechanical up down and holding the stupid tower tr to catch your bullets HJ is very different.

Now I dont just ask for a HJ, I ask for dynamic type of HJ if you know what i mean.

piichai
12-04-2021, 12:56 PM
As we visit more SPA, we experience more techniques, thus expectation raised.

So this morning, one ML look for business and since I know what I want,
I said I dont mind. So I recalled ne of the SYT did this to me so I asked her if she can :

Use her nose to caress our body sensually.
(We can feel her deep warm breathe and tickling effect on our body)
The feeling is damn shiok

Her reply was : you came to my shop twice but you request service is like those 10x visits customer.

Her conclusion : Didnt say no but come more often first lah and see how.
My conclusion : My 1st visit, the SYT ML already do this. Do lah so I can come more often

Morale of the story : Not all customers are the same. Same for ML.
Cannot treat them the same way. One mans meat is another mans poison

I told her that other ML offer and I just want to spend my money on her if she can macth.
Or else dont ask me why i dont go down anymore.

She said : Why do i have a feeling that you are only testing my playability?

Cupping888
12-04-2021, 01:29 PM
I will always try to unhook bra..and ask if can suck the nipples just to test water. And if all good, I will suggest I have a higher budget to go hotel, but I will want to see what we can do for now. I always like to up ML which I fancy as it is a form of conquest. But not every ML can be up though. Money face ones

Sometimes on my second visit, they ask me to change into my disposables and I will not change it and appear butt naked..haha..this is also to test how far they can go and their playability.

There is one ML who RTC, her spa got small window, I will request HJ standing up, while she HJ me. So imagine both of us standing up, I fondle her breasts, while anyone passing the small window can see..this is something I like to do, though not every ML allow..

piichai
12-04-2021, 02:36 PM
There is one ML who RTC, her spa got small window, I will request HJ standing up, while she HJ me. So imagine both of us standing up, I fondle her breasts, while anyone passing the small window can see..this is something I like to do, though not every ML allow..

No wonder every time i walked a cubicle and peep inside small window, I saw a pair of eyes looking back at me.
I wonder why this man dont lie down and massage but look outside, maybe ML MIA.

Mow I know why. hahahahah

BTW, i like to hv my HJ siting up and she suckle the nipple and seeing how i explode
This position is very friendly for them

ladyassasinato
13-04-2021, 09:18 AM
I will make them say 老公我受不了了,你放过我吧。Then I will slow down my piling. 🤣

Staycalmsg
13-04-2021, 10:01 AM
Interesting thread and most important is don’t ask for contact!

My request normally is 4g roaming, or else I need longer time to shoot.

Recently I tried a cute syt who allowed roaming outside her clothes only. After 10mins action, she asked me why I still have not shoot. I told her straight that my hand need some touching or else I will take longer time. So she allowed me to roam inside her clothes, I suddenly unhook her bra and she quite surprise. She doesn’t stop me and I play with her B cup breast and nipple. I saw her close her eye when I were playing her nipple. Then I know why she don’t let customer roam inside, she has a pair of sensitive nipple. While playing her nipple, I can see her mouth slightly open while her eye still closing.
After 5 mins, I stop playing her nipple and move down inside her pant and grab her ass hardly. She moan a little bit. Then I straight move my finger to her underwear and she is so wet.
I asked her why so wet, she just smile to me and said bcs of my hand. I didn’t manage finger her and just rub her clit.
I feel that I going to shoot, so I just sit up and raise her shirt up pull down her bra. Then I proceed to suck her nipple and my finger continue to rub her clit.
When I shoot, I suck her nipple very hard and she moan a little bit.

After that I got her WeChat. I asked her why she was so wet, she said sometime she will wet even without being touch if she need to take long time to hj customer. She told me I am the first customer that she allowed so much action with her. Do I believe what she said? Ha ha you know I know.

Anyway I asked her to have meal together during her off day. She said ok and let’s see.

unfit
13-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Mine was requesting her let me massage :p

Guess some of us would love to massage pretty girls:D

You can roam 5G :;)

Samto
13-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Mine was requesting her let me massage :p

Guess some of us would love to massage pretty girls:D

You can roam 5G :;)

Do you manage to massage her with cloth off? Only managed to massage them like roam 2G :o

unfit
13-04-2021, 01:45 PM
Do you manage to massage her with cloth off? Only managed to massage them like roam 2G :o

Make her comfortable first then slowly off 1 by 1 :p

Slow steady shiok:D

piichai
13-04-2021, 02:00 PM
If today is your Spa day, check your outstanding to up list. Text them and ask : 你好吗?在不在?吃了没有?

Cast all those who replied something like these
不要每次问我在不在,我每天都在。
要约吗?
不闲聊,非诚勿扰。

Narrow down to those responsive ones and list down your request and observe their response

Get the good airtube one.
Make appt and case closed.

Samto
13-04-2021, 02:38 PM
Make her comfortable first then slowly off 1 by 1 :p

Slow steady shiok:D

Never managed to off their single piece :o you must have very special technique to do that

unfit
13-04-2021, 06:57 PM
Never managed to off their single piece :o you must have very special technique to do that

Yusof Ishak helps:p

piichai
09-05-2021, 12:31 AM
Can you try your best to squirt?

pete_the_fish
09-05-2021, 10:34 AM
If today is your Spa day, check your outstanding to up list. Text them and ask : 你好吗?在不在?吃了没有?

Cast all those who replied something like these
不要每次问我在不在,我每天都在。
要约吗?
不闲聊,非诚勿扰。
Narrow down to those responsive ones and list down your request and observe their response

Get the good airtube one.
Make appt and case closed.
Those responsive ones doesn't mean anything lah...can flirt with u on wechat but action time disappointing also...they just to lure you there . On the ground recce is the best

unfit
09-05-2021, 10:45 AM
姨妈走了吗?

做爱👌

piichai
09-05-2021, 11:05 AM
姨妈走了吗?
做爱👌

Cannot. The PRC is hyper sensitive with this type of words. Maybe they know wechat is monitored unlike our WhatsApp.

Maybe put in another way.
亲戚走了吗?可以一起做运动 [fill in the yiur own code with her] 吗?

unfit
09-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Cannot. The PRC is hyper sensitive with this type of words. Maybe they know wechat is monitored unlike our WhatsApp.

Ha ha ha :D

evoralliart
09-05-2021, 12:25 PM
姨妈走了吗?

做爱👌

Haha ;) 👍🏼
Or ask 那个走了吗?我来

unfit
09-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Haha ;) 👍🏼
Or ask 那个走了吗?我来

Menopause aunty no problem :D

loneyheart
09-05-2021, 12:49 PM
Interesting topic thxs for sharing

Stimulating Fake FJ 仿真做爱
Never try b4 but hope to get it from those MLs tat dum do FJ :)

unfit
09-05-2021, 01:34 PM
Interesting topic thxs for sharing

Stimulating Fake FJ 仿真做爱
Never try b4 but hope to get it from those MLs tat dum do FJ :)

dry humping :D

piichai
09-05-2021, 04:03 PM
Stimulating Fake FJ 仿真做爱

ML : 哥哥什么是仿真做爱?
可以告诉我吗。
做得到的我做,我尽力而为。哥哥

Samto
09-05-2021, 05:59 PM
Haha, besides 仿真做爱, there is also 技术型处女, this is more rare and the feel is damn high. Best of best.

pandab
09-05-2021, 07:52 PM
I brought some sex toys like vibrator (durex brand), cock ring and tenga egg to a certain ML for them to play too (these on different days) LOL.

jason8787
09-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Just a little bit about myself. I’m not a fan bj or fj for hygienic reason maybe because i’m new in this game. So only go to ML just for hj.

Lets start. My first special massage was in Bali before corona happened. Since then i tried to find one in sg.
Finally I found 1 from fb, a standard $88 massage, a chinese malaysian ML and always go back to her. I prefer malaysian becuz i’m chinese but my chinese is not that good.

I was lucky, she’s pretty and slim like the fb photos. So I was hoping for special but my first 2 visits were unlucky and no special. However her massages is good and i have a very good chemistry with her. There’s no awkward situation.
During the third visit i tried to ask her if she could do a hj for me. She agreed without asking for extra tips. She said i suddenly became naughty haha.
Usually i gave $10 as tip, for this time i gave $30 for normal hj.

The next visit, she said she wanted to try new soft massage. It’s not really massage, she just molested me all over my body. It was really good.
After flipped, i asked if she could play with my nipples when hj for me.
Then she started scratching and pinching my nipple while stroking my brother.

I tried to be naughtier in every visit. The next visit i asked if i could touch her. She agreed, and i could touch everywhere but from outside. So she played with my nipples and little brother and I caressed her outside her attire.

After few more visits with the same things, i wanted more. So last week was my last visit. I requested her to massage me without bra. She agreed, went to her locker and took off her bra. Her boobs are great, handful with cute nipples.
Asked her to bring the boobs closer so i could lick and suck.
She started playing with my nipples and little brother, but i asked her to play with my ass hole this time instead. So she started to lube my ass hole and rubbed it and poked abit, while stroking my little brother.
I cummed hard, and this time i gave $50 as tip, cuz i think i asked a lot.

I asked if she could massage me in a hotel instead, so don’t need to be scared of people or the boss look at the room.
I offered her same fee, tip, and additional lunch for her off day.
She agreed again and gave me her number, and will make an appointment to have fun with her in a hotel during her off day.

Sorry for the long story, just to share my new experiences.

Hotstuff82
10-05-2021, 12:50 AM
for me its really about having able to give off that GFE for me but i guess this kinda stuffs cannot be requested and based on chemistry?

nowadays all the MLs only like to get things done chop chop and over with so that they can move on to the next customer and earn $, almost no MLs really offers frenching which is probably my achilles heel, if she HJ me with frenching, i prolly shooot very fast versus normal HJ or HDLY.

Fat Fatt
10-05-2021, 08:00 AM
for me its really about having able to give off that GFE for me but i guess this kinda stuffs cannot be requested and based on chemistry?

nowadays all the MLs only like to get things done chop chop and over with so that they can move on to the next customer and earn $, almost no MLs really offers frenching which is probably my achilles heel, if she HJ me with frenching, i prolly shooot very fast versus normal HJ or HDLY.

With the current covid situation some of the ML probably concerned, and will not French or even kiss, and keep mask on.

piichai
10-05-2021, 08:31 AM

I found one in TPY which initially i just wanted to exchange fluid. She mistaken i wanted to french so in the end, we deep french and you are right, i came faster because only BF/GF DFK. Every time i need GFE I will find her. Yes, she has a fair complexion and beautiful face. No bad breath and lots of saliva too

piichai
10-05-2021, 08:33 AM
With the current covid situation some of the ML probably concerned, and will not French or even kiss, and keep mask on.

Yes, current situation. All masks on.
Hence, my request now before visit I told them at least for the special moment, masks off esp if I am going there for her look and service. How to suckle with mask on?

morrissey1209
10-05-2021, 09:07 AM
I think these requests need to be done little by little, like what most bros are doing now. Whittle their defences down bit by bit. Mine started with HJ and BBBJ. Allowed groping of boobs.

I started by asking to suck nipples. Then after a while, requested BBBJ. Next requested to touch pussy. Without additional permission, I am at the point where I am allowed to finger her now.

My next step is to ask to kiss, then french. Ultimate is to bonk her of course, but that one I not confident of unlocking.

Hotstuff82
10-05-2021, 11:50 AM

agreed its quite scary now since there has been an increase in community cases and do know several acquaintances who stopped chionging SPAs & FL MLs now since they make it a point to wear their masks throughout, thus more difficult to find one wiling to remove.

Hotstuff82
10-05-2021, 11:51 AM
I found one in TPY which initially i just wanted to exchange fluid. She mistaken i wanted to french so in the end, we deep french and you are right, i came faster because only BF/GF DFK. Every time i need GFE I will find her. Yes, she has a fair complexion and beautiful face. No bad breath and lots of saliva too

wow bro what a gem! continue to enjoy your sessions with her :p

i needa go find one whose willing to french me like no tomorrow :D

Hotstuff82
10-05-2021, 11:55 AM
I think these requests need to be done little by little, like what most bros are doing now. Whittle their defences down bit by bit. Mine started with HJ and BBBJ. Allowed groping of boobs.

I started by asking to suck nipples. Then after a while, requested BBBJ. Next requested to touch pussy. Without additional permission, I am at the point where I am allowed to finger her now.

My next step is to ask to kiss, then french. Ultimate is to bonk her of course, but that one I not confident of unlocking.

great job on advancing towards your goal bro, if your ML is those freelance operating from condo/own shop kinda, chances of getting the last one unlocked shouldn't be too difficult, however if shes from those SPA kind with unlocked doors and small peep windows, that would be harder to achieve as they be scared getting caught then you have to consider booking hotel etc.

morrissey1209
10-05-2021, 12:23 PM
great job on advancing towards your goal bro, if your ML is those freelance operating from condo/own shop kinda, chances of getting the last one unlocked shouldn't be too difficult, however if shes from those SPA kind with unlocked doors and small peep windows, that would be harder to achieve as they be scared getting caught then you have to consider booking hotel etc.

Bingo, she is from SPA kind, one of the more well advertised ones in SBF (hint: part of a chain). I don't know how to brotch the subject of hotel yet, but she knows I want to bonk her. I've asked for it.

loneyheart
10-05-2021, 02:55 PM
dry humping :D

Upped u bro round 2 :)

unfit
10-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Upped u bro round 2 :)

Return 22 points :p

Hotstuff82
11-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Bingo, she is from SPA kind, one of the more well advertised ones in SBF (hint: part of a chain). I don't know how to brotch the subject of hotel yet, but she knows I want to bonk her. I've asked for it.

wow bro, i think i know which one you could be ref to since there aren't many chain spas ads on SBF. well can start by getting her contacts like wechat id or mobile, text her for her off-day or ask to go for supper after work etc? wish you all the best and hope to hear of your successful conquest soon! :D

morrissey1209
11-05-2021, 11:16 AM
wow bro, i think i know which one you could be ref to since there aren't many chain spas ads on SBF. well can start by getting her contacts like wechat id or mobile, text her for her off-day or ask to go for supper after work etc? wish you all the best and hope to hear of your successful conquest soon! :D

I have her WeChat and I engage in small talk with her when I feel like it. But her conversation invariably goes back to "来吗;来嘛". Where got so much Vit M to visit so many times a month...

Take her out on off day, I suspect she will try to squeeze an expensive gift out if me. And supper is no, because I start work at 6am. They knock off at 10+, by the time finish I will be zombie.

I still suspect this ML got BF one...

Hotstuff82
11-05-2021, 01:59 PM
I have her WeChat and I engage in small talk with her when I feel like it. But her conversation invariably goes back to "来吗;来嘛". Where got so much Vit M to visit so many times a month...

Take her out on off day, I suspect she will try to squeeze an expensive gift out if me. And supper is no, because I start work at 6am. They knock off at 10+, by the time finish I will be zombie.

I still suspect this ML got BF one...

All MLs be it in SPA or freelance have more than 1 "BFs" if not how to survive in SG with the high cost of living? :(

Agreed that our Vit-M is limited so need to make the most out of every trip to them. i recalled trying to up one ML and visited her 7 times in 1 month thats almost twice a week :cool: but still nothing haha

morrissey1209
11-05-2021, 03:39 PM
All MLs be it in SPA or freelance have more than 1 "BFs" if not how to survive in SG with the high cost of living? :(

Agreed that our Vit-M is limited so need to make the most out of every trip to them. i recalled trying to up one ML and visited her 7 times in 1 month thats almost twice a week :cool: but still nothing haha

Wah lan, 7 times sibeh chor siah...I honestly dunno how to go next level either, I don't think number of clocked visits is the key nor comfort level since I think both of these are there for me.

So the question becomes if this is as good as it gets, do you look for someone to unlock new levels (start from level 0 again)? Like starting a brand new game again from scratch after hitting level 40.

Hotstuff82
11-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Wah lan, 7 times sibeh chor siah...I honestly dunno how to go next level either, I don't think number of clocked visits is the key nor comfort level since I think both of these are there for me.

So the question becomes if this is as good as it gets, do you look for someone to unlock new levels (start from level 0 again)? Like starting a brand new game again from scratch after hitting level 40.

tell me about it, already big hole in pocket :o

i told myself if after another 2 - 3 more tries still CMI, i will have to move on already since its pointless beating a dead horse :cool:

cutecuteboy
11-05-2021, 08:42 PM

i told myself if after another 2 - 3 more tries still CMI, i will have to move on already since its pointless beating a dead horse :cool:

Agree. Some MLs just don't find myself appealing enough to have anything much else beyond HJs while others allow me to finger them at first visit.

I guess its a hit and miss thingy, maybe some of them are more attracted to my looks and words while others don't?
I am talking about a sample size of all the MLs within the same spa, not different locations by the way.

Cupping888
11-05-2021, 10:54 PM

For me, I have some hits and misses. I usually will tell the ML that I can help them cover some expenses in SG. And from there, I said it depends how we develop from here as well as some chemistry.

I met some money faced ML who will just suck up to me. This group is so eager to be upped. These are easy to up, this group just want money and don’t need to have looks or chemistry.

The middle ones probably will want to explore going out together and this is where I test them. Hits and misses as well.. this group wants a mix of good chemistry and some things they look out for in a boyfriend, ie they want the best of both worlds.

The last group is the toughest to tackle. They must fall in love first, then they consider u. I offered high amount of monies to this group and they always reject me, as much as $2000 per bonk. This group is worth respecting and they got their own ideals.

Again, I am not perfect. I have some embarrassing misses too. But I have some worthy mentions. Hehe

helmsley
11-05-2021, 11:08 PM
I’ve got a couple of things I always request. Firstly I like to position her in such a way that we can suck on each other’s nipples at the same time. Usually I like her to be on top so that her boobs are hanging down while I suck on the nipples.

Secondly I love to do 69 painting, provided the pussy is not too bushy and no smell.

An interesting encounter I had recently was with a new ML that only advertised that she do topless massage and capped BJ. Ended up I managed to give her a good painting on her juicy pussy and she did a bbbj with no extra charge. Am going to try FJ the next time :D

morrissey1209
12-05-2021, 06:26 AM

Yeah, I think I am gonna give it another few sessions. If I still don't get the french, it is probably a dead horse. Time to move on. I ever deleted the ML from my chat but then she keep asking me to add her back, so I did. Maybe I should just tell her if I don't get the french, let's just delete each other and move on. :rolleyes:

bigloser0
12-05-2021, 09:30 AM

bro, really jealous of you.
frenching also exchanging fluids.
guess its the little sister's fluids you are after.
if can get the best of both worlds, :D
have fun bro.

Hotstuff82
12-05-2021, 12:00 PM
Agree. Some MLs just don't find myself appealing enough to have anything much else beyond HJs while others allow me to finger them at first visit.

I guess its a hit and miss thingy, maybe some of them are more attracted to my looks and words while others don't?
I am talking about a sample size of all the MLs within the same spa, not different locations by the way.

agreed its really hit or miss, so might eventually give this one a miss soon if cannot unlock next level. not to forget, MLs in the same spa would also be very competitive fighting for customers, would you guys find it weird who used to support a particular ML but later on move to greener pastures by trying other MLs and not the one you org supported? seems awkward no? :o

Hotstuff82
12-05-2021, 12:09 PM
For me, I have some hits and misses. I usually will tell the ML that I can help them cover some expenses in SG. And from there, I said it depends how we develop from here as well as some chemistry.

I met some money faced ML who will just suck up to me. This group is so eager to be upped. These are easy to up, this group just want money and don’t need to have looks or chemistry.

The middle ones probably will want to explore going out together and this is where I test them. Hits and misses as well.. this group wants a mix of good chemistry and some things they look out for in a boyfriend, ie they want the best of both worlds.

The last group is the toughest to tackle. They must fall in love first, then they consider u. I offered high amount of monies to this group and they always reject me, as much as $2000 per bonk. This group is worth respecting and they got their own ideals.

Again, I am not perfect. I have some embarrassing misses too. But I have some worthy mentions. Hehe

Quite well categorize and I've my fair share of meeting all 3 groups, the 1st one i try to avoid cause if i can up them easily for money so does other bros who patronize them too.

the last group is the hardest to unlock for sure and i always applaud their ideals not to give in easily and for this reason is why guys love the thrill to hunt and court them all the more, but alas after trying for too long sure will still give up eventually.

for me my sweet spot would be those in the 2nd group which provides abit of thrill, courtship and GFE feel including someone you can chat with just about anything under the sky.

I’ve got a couple of things I always request. Firstly I like to position her in such a way that we can suck on each other’s nipples at the same time. Usually I like her to be on top so that her boobs are hanging down while I suck on the nipples.

Secondly I love to do 69 painting, provided the pussy is not too bushy and no smell.

An interesting encounter I had recently was with a new ML that only advertised that she do topless massage and capped BJ. Ended up I managed to give her a good painting on her juicy pussy and she did a bbbj with no extra charge. Am going to try FJ the next time :D

sounds like a scene from JAV, am sure you gonna get FJ very soon. ;)

Hotstuff82
12-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I think I am gonna give it another few sessions. If I still don't get the french, it is probably a dead horse. Time to move on. I ever deleted the ML from my chat but then she keep asking me to add her back, so I did. Maybe I should just tell her if I don't get the french, let's just delete each other and move on. :rolleyes:

if you could also try to taunt her by booking her peers at the same SPA, see if shes jealous or not and will eventually allow you to frenchie her :p

good luck bro in your conquest!

morrissey1209
12-05-2021, 12:13 PM
agreed its really hit or miss, so might eventually give this one a miss soon if cannot unlock next level. not to forget, MLs in the same spa would also be very competitive fighting for customers, would you guys find it weird who used to support a particular ML but later on move to greener pastures by trying other MLs and not the one you org supported? seems awkward no? :o

Never switched support within the same spa, never will. I think it will be super-awkward if you bump into the one you supported.

Booked another session with my ML. Told her will forcibly kiss her and not kidding. See what happen later. If she don't resist, will stick my tongue in. Maybe end up front page news.

Hotstuff82
12-05-2021, 03:54 PM
Never switched support within the same spa, never will. I think it will be super-awkward if you bump into the one you supported.

Booked another session with my ML. Told her will forcibly kiss her and not kidding. See what happen later. If she don't resist, will stick my tongue in. Maybe end up front page news.

wah dun so fierce, should still respect her bro, as much as we are paying customers, can't force others to suit our needs. i'm ready to give up on mine and possibly try other MLs at the same SPA to taunt her. :D

morrissey1209
12-05-2021, 03:58 PM
wah dun so fierce, should still respect her bro, as much as we are paying customers, can't force others to suit our needs. i'm ready to give up on mine and possibly try other MLs at the same SPA to taunt her. :D

Respect her so didn't kiss loh. Just Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

shadews
13-05-2021, 09:22 PM
I like to ask the ml to lie down and i will massage her. Make me horny and able to autoroam as well.

There was once when i was doing this, i managed to lift the ml's dress revealing her ass. I purposely place my dick between her ass cheeks while massaging her back. I was rubbing my dick against her ass, and also pushing against her anus. Seeing no resistance fromm her (in fact i think i heard soft moans), i slowly insert my dick in her ass. She was saying " no no" but she still lie down there and didn't get up. That was my first and only anal with ml.

Haiz. I should have gotten her contact back then. Went back to the shop few weeks later and could not find her again.

Hotstuff82
18-05-2021, 10:08 AM
Respect her so didn't kiss loh. Just Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

kudos bro, time to move on, dont give up the entire forrest just for one tree ;)

eastscorpion
18-05-2021, 10:30 AM
I like your version.

eastscorpion
18-05-2021, 10:36 AM
Alot of money, time and effort with encouraging results.
Good for u. I no patience to do such fishing as my window period per week is small and limited. Will be strain on pocket to wait so long to get ultimate objective.
Just a little bit about myself. I’m not a fan bj or fj for hygienic reason maybe because i’m new in this game. So only go to ML just for hj.

Lets start. My first special massage was in Bali before corona happened. Since then i tried to find one in sg.
Finally I found 1 from fb, a standard $88 massage, a chinese malaysian ML and always go back to her. I prefer malaysian becuz i’m chinese but my chinese is not that good.

I was lucky, she’s pretty and slim like the fb photos. So I was hoping for special but my first 2 visits were unlucky and no special. However her massages is good and i have a very good chemistry with her. There’s no awkward situation.
During the third visit i tried to ask her if she could do a hj for me. She agreed without asking for extra tips. She said i suddenly became naughty haha.
Usually i gave $10 as tip, for this time i gave $30 for normal hj.

The next visit, she said she wanted to try new soft massage. It’s not really massage, she just molested me all over my body. It was really good.
After flipped, i asked if she could play with my nipples when hj for me.
Then she started scratching and pinching my nipple while stroking my brother.

I tried to be naughtier in every visit. The next visit i asked if i could touch her. She agreed, and i could touch everywhere but from outside. So she played with my nipples and little brother and I caressed her outside her attire.

After few more visits with the same things, i wanted more. So last week was my last visit. I requested her to massage me without bra. She agreed, went to her locker and took off her bra. Her boobs are great, handful with cute nipples.
Asked her to bring the boobs closer so i could lick and suck.
She started playing with my nipples and little brother, but i asked her to play with my ass hole this time instead. So she started to lube my ass hole and rubbed it and poked abit, while stroking my little brother.
I cummed hard, and this time i gave $50 as tip, cuz i think i asked a lot.

I asked if she could massage me in a hotel instead, so don’t need to be scared of people or the boss look at the room.
I offered her same fee, tip, and additional lunch for her off day.
She agreed again and gave me her number, and will make an appointment to have fun with her in a hotel during her off day.

Sorry for the long story, just to share my new experiences.

korokay
18-05-2021, 04:29 PM
For my regular, she will b2b me first, grazing her pointy nipples over my back, ass crack and legs, breathe very heavily on my ears and neck area to seduce me. When I flip over, same thing, b2b with her nipples over my chest and dick. After that I always request her to lie down with back facing up and I return the compliments fully. Great that her pussy is clean shaven and always smells great. When she is lying flat down, usually will get her to go doggy style while I lick her pussy underneath too. Flip over and same thing, use my hard cock to rub all over her and then insert my cock into my mouth and mouth fuck her.

All this foreplay sets us up very well for crazy sessions.

korokay
18-05-2021, 04:35 PM
Oh and also for my regular, I will always always request for 69 and facesitting (she sit on my face and grind her clean shaven nice smelling pussy all over my face while I grab her tits and tune her nipples).

Great thread, TS! Interesting to hear what other bros requests are.

piichai
18-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Oh and also for my regular, I will always always request for 69 and facesitting (she sit on my face and grind her clean shaven nice smelling pussy all over my face while I grab her tits and tune her nipples).

Great thread, TS! Interesting to hear what other bros requests are.

Wow bro, your request is like the Dong Guan style. Most ML cannot meet the request inside the SPA

korokay
18-05-2021, 07:30 PM
Wow bro, your request is like the Dong Guan style. Most ML cannot meet the request inside the SPA

Agree bro. Most spa now cannot do such things. Mine not spa though that's why. I also like to request her to open her mouth when she lying down face up then I slot my cock in and out of her mouth to gag her. She love it .

Hotstuff82
18-05-2021, 08:23 PM
For my regular, she will b2b me first, grazing her pointy nipples over my back, ass crack and legs, breathe very heavily on my ears and neck area to seduce me. When I flip over, same thing, b2b with her nipples over my chest and dick. After that I always request her to lie down with back facing up and I return the compliments fully. Great that her pussy is clean shaven and always smells great. When she is lying flat down, usually will get her to go doggy style while I lick her pussy underneath too. Flip over and same thing, use my hard cock to rub all over her and then insert my cock into my mouth and mouth fuck her.

All this foreplay sets us up very well for crazy sessions.

thats alot of foreplay and hoped its one of the freelance MLs with own place instead of operating at a SPA which is very difficult to enjoy.

piichai
18-05-2021, 09:20 PM
Agree bro. Most spa now cannot do such things. Mine not spa though that's why. I also like to request her to open her mouth when she lying down face up then I slot my cock in and out of her mouth to gag her. She love it .

Listening to your description, it is very hardcore.
The B2B, 69 and choking BJ like mouth fucking.

If your ML is the demure GND, it just blow the mind away and its not impossible.

piichai
20-05-2021, 03:02 PM
Request most likely not be met.

Its the stupid commercial 0520 and I can see alot of bodoh buying gifts and flowers for the ML. Some MLs have tight schedule today even in the midst of a lockdown. Try not to go Spa today.

eastscorpion
20-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Fully agree on the 520. I told them straight, this is sgp we don recognise all these lame gimmicks and what 1314 thingy. For those who want to score points or advance their position is their own descretion but I would say can be big strain on pocket.
Request most likely not be met.

Its the stupid commercial 0520 and I can see alot of bodoh buying gifts and flowers for the ML. Some MLs have tight schedule today even in the midst of a lockdown. Try not to go Spa today.

piichai
20-05-2021, 05:12 PM
Fully agree on the 520. I told them straight, this is sgp we don recognise all these lame gimmicks and what 1314 thingy. For those who want to score points or advance their position is their own descretion but I would say can be big strain on pocket.

0520 is so commercialize that they take this opportunity to their advantage.
You either end up paying more, buy something or you get short change because of this stupid culture which means nothing to Singapore.

Its like Valentine and roses prices are high. Then the more popular one will received flowers. They will be distracted by their wechat moments because seemingly they hv tiktok, messages or some stupid program.

For the MILF ML , maybe not so bad. after all arent V days for the youngster?

eastscorpion
20-05-2021, 06:33 PM
There's 3 to 4 V days in their lunar calendar year too apparently the American Xmas eve 平安夜 some consider it V day too. Suka suka lai

piichai
21-05-2021, 10:51 AM
Stupid 0520 over.

Reality has arrived and PRC ML those that never kena bao one emerged broadcasting on their availability early in the morning.

1 of them reply message 24 hrs later and asked me what time. Hahahah

piichai
21-05-2021, 10:56 AM
When I am about to come can you don't do these few things :

1. Use the towel and try to block my projectile. As a result I cannot see your hands, my bullets and your face
My bullets got so powerful is it?

2. Use the other hand which is not HJ-ING forming a cup shape.
You trying to collect latex from tree is it?

Instead just let it shoot and let it fly if kena your face, hand or hair. Just be it.

Shangchi
21-05-2021, 11:31 AM
Requested SYT ML to make this facial expression when I gagged her ;)

Old aunty ML do this, I will slap her :D

https://i.ibb.co/Wyqsnzz/81378958-3-FE9-4-C35-9-B79-763-FDAFEFB5-D.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

Hotstuff82
21-05-2021, 12:16 PM
When I am about to come can you don't do these few things :

1. Use the towel and try to block my projectile. As a result I cannot see her hands, my bullets and her face
My bullets got so powerful is it?

2. Use the other hand which is not HJ-ING forming a cup shape. trying to collect latex from tree is it?

Instead just let it shoot and let it fly if kena face, hand or hair. Just be it.

my sexperience is some MLs will use towel or tissue, one ML i regularly visit will use her palm to block the cumshot cause it ever hit her face/lip maybe i do too much kegels and was too powderful.

Another ML will just let me shoot into the air, and she will continue to milk me by grabbing and stroking my rod at least 5 - 6 times after first cum to squeeze out any leftovers. Just the other day she gave me thumbs up and winked saying i shot so much and still continued to ooze out as she milked me dry. :p

piichai
21-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Requested SYT ML to make this facial expression when I gagged her ;)

Old aunty ML do this, I will slap her :D

https://i.ibb.co/Wyqsnzz/81378958-3-FE9-4-C35-9-B79-763-FDAFEFB5-D.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

Wow cute leh.

engine
26-05-2021, 10:05 PM
Many years when had a regular ML, would take her out and ask her to bring her dresses out then relive the time when young having sex with her in hotel just that not in car and outdoor(no guts anymore ).

piichai
27-05-2021, 08:13 PM
Upon entering the room or curtain,

ML : 床上有内裤,换好了叫我。
(There is a short on the bed. After changing, call me ok?)

ME : 哦,我要你帮我脱内裤.
(Ok, can you take out the brief for me?)

ML : 嗯, 好的。
(Yeah, sure)

I lied down on the bed like a prince and she came over to the bed.
As she unrolled my dirty, soiled brief with her thumb and index finger of each hand, i could see her face blushes. After all, this was the first time we met.
Without a word, she carefully rolled my brief down as I lifted my buttock.
She was so careful and tender as not to accidentally tangle the untrimmed public hair with my brief, causing unnecessary pain.
By now, I felt like a patient and she like a nurse.

She flipped the brief back to the front and put it on the hook after seeing the pre-cum or whatever filthy stain on it.
There must be a battle of her mind now as she soon will discover that she has to use her clean hands or mouth to service this dirty tool of mine.

piichai
28-06-2021, 04:17 PM
During massaging
Can you don't look at your handphone?

During special
Can you don't look at the window?
Can you put away the towel?

Hotstuff82
28-06-2021, 06:08 PM
During massaging
Can you don't look at your handphone?

During special
Can you don't look at the window?
Can you put away the towel?

ooh yes now that you've mentioned, some MLs do use one hand to massage while the other to reply customers for subsequent appointments etc, can be quite distracting.

during specials, got some MLs would sit by the side of the massage bed and with her back facing you while doing hj, cannot see their pretty face or autoroam their top.

piichai
28-06-2021, 07:05 PM
ooh yes now that you've mentioned, some MLs do use one hand to massage while the other to reply customers for subsequent appointments etc, can be quite distracting.

during specials, got some MLs would sit by the side of the massage bed and with her back facing you while doing hj, cannot see their pretty face or autoroam their top.

during special time,

can you face me?
can you remove yr mask?
can you come closer so i can touch you?

Staycalmsg
29-06-2021, 09:08 AM
Can you don’t moan when I am not touching you?
Can you stop playing fat stomach?
Can you remove your pant?

Hotstuff82
29-06-2021, 01:03 PM
during special time,

can you face me?
can you remove yr mask?
can you come closer so i can touch you?

haha usually they will oblige one lah, as for remove mask usually they will when doing specials, however during massage they wont due to establishment's rules and regulations.

moan actually quite shiok leh, with dlhoby atmos surround might may you cum faster haha.

piichai
29-06-2021, 01:13 PM
moan actually quite shiok leh, with dlhoby atmos surround might may you cum faster haha.

Shiok is shiok for the dolby sound effect but he has not turn on the power, the sound effect comes out.
Quite scary leh. Be more realistic lah, acting fail sia.

Staycalmsg
29-06-2021, 02:31 PM

Shiok is shiok for the dolby sound effect but he has not turn on the power, the sound effect comes out. Quite scary leh[/QUOTE]

Exactly! And it actually quite fake which really spoilt the mood.

cutecuteboy
29-06-2021, 02:51 PM

This is really hilarious.:D
I will add in my few.

Can you don’t moan while slurping my dong? Pretty sure it’s not the biggest you had.
Can you don’t count in the bathing time into massage? I am cleaning up for your hygiene and I’m paying thru my pocket?
Can you just remove everything while massaging me? Goodness! It’s not as if I have never seen you naked before?

piichai
29-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Can you don’t moan while slurping my dong? Pretty sure it’s not the biggest you had.
ML : Cannot, its not the bigggest but its the most delicious so let me moan

Can you don’t count in the bathing time into massage? I am cleaning up for your hygiene and I’m paying thru my pocket?
ML : Can. You come earlier lah. Shower and let me start counting when you lie on the bed,OK?

Can you just remove everything while massaging me? Goodness! It’s not as if I have never seen you naked before?
ML : Cannot. When there is a raid, I may not be fast enough to wear back.
I still want to work and dont want to be deported home.

kakarotto
29-06-2021, 11:40 PM
haha usually they will oblige one lah, as for remove mask usually they will when doing specials, however during massage they wont due to establishment's rules and regulations.

Now more strict :(
After P2HA started, My regular ML boss says if anytime catch no wear mask straight away fine ML $300, so she whole duration mask on liao

Another place I went to less frequent before p2ha will pull down the moment she come into the room, now also whole duration mask on :(

Hotstuff82
29-06-2021, 11:50 PM
After P2HA started, My regular ML boss says if anytime catch no wear mask straight away fine ML $300, so she whole duration mask on liao

Another place I went to less frequent before p2ha will pull down the moment she come into the room, now also whole duration mask on :(

no choice bro, just ask them to remove it discretely lor, govt ruling, recently got 20 spas ordered to close

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/20-massage-outlets-caught-breaching-covid-19-mask-rules

piichai
30-06-2021, 03:03 AM

Not wearing masks is the same as not allowing sexual services.
But the sexual services still goes on all these years.

What happened behind close door or curtains is you n ML business.
Its true that they fine but they need to catch you red handed.

Wearing masks during special service is AI MAI.
If scare transmission, wear also kena already becuase of the proximity and intimacy

piichai
30-06-2021, 03:05 AM
no choice bro, just ask them to remove it discretely lor, govt ruling, recently got 20 spas ordered to close

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/20-massage-outlets-caught-breaching-covid-19-mask-rules

Dont ordered to close and publicize, you all will scare meh?

You see, you already remember and prewarn others by posting the link.
Show that the deterrent measure is effective

piichai
30-06-2021, 03:06 AM
haha usually they will oblige one lah, as for remove mask usually they will when doing specials, however during massage they wont due to establishment's rules and regulations..

I know they will oblige. Some wont.
I will go to those will cos I am paying for it. Its not free.

hellwolf1
30-06-2021, 05:30 AM
Hi Guys,

Would like to share my experience and also at the same time to ask if it is worth to continue patronize the ML.

I have been visiting the ML 30+ times over a span of 8 months (average once per week)

Over the span of visit, started from roaming outside shirt, to unhook bra, sucking the nips until the latest visit to roam down there.

Still have the feeling of wanting more through fingering but I am afraid of offending her.

Personally I feel that massage is decent so would like to ask for any tips on advancing from here or should I move on to another ML?

Sorry for the long story, just to share my experience and seek you guys opinion.

Kigsmen
30-06-2021, 06:39 AM
You are a patient bro to spend so long unlocking. Just try and venture but if she reject and you enjoy her service, why need to move on?

Penguin23
30-06-2021, 07:22 AM
Hi Guys,

Would like to share my experience and also at the same time to ask if it is worth to continue patronize the ML.

I have been visiting the ML 30+ times over a span of 8 months (average once per week)

Over the span of visit, started from roaming outside shirt, to unhook bra, sucking the nips until the latest visit to roam down there.

Still have the feeling of wanting more through fingering but I am afraid of offending her.

Personally I feel that massage is decent so would like to ask for any tips on advancing from here or should I move on to another ML?

Sorry for the long story, just to share my experience and seek you guys opinion.

If you're going to wait for her to make the first move, then you will still be waiting when hell freezes over.

piichai
30-06-2021, 08:12 AM

The problem with you is your feeling. You greatest enemy is yourself.

Ask yourself why u find her and why for so long.
Then ask yourwelf if u r OK with current state.
If yes, continue to find her
If no, do something to feel OK until she stop u.

Going to find another ML will lead u to another 8months 30+times visit and same outcome.

Are you showing off or geniue asking for advise?

Hotstuff82
30-06-2021, 09:58 AM
Dont ordered to close and publicize, you all will scare meh?

You see, you already remember and prewarn others by posting the link.
Show that the deterrent measure is effective

thats true, our chenghu always like to make an example out of others so that the rest will toe-the-line and follow rules.

I know they will oblige. Some wont.
I will go to those will cos I am paying for it. Its not free.

the regular ones i go to will oblige cause already rtm many times, for those first time i'm trying and its at an establishment, usually won't oblige and i wont rtm anymore.

minimally try to strike a balance, during massage my head also face down cant see anything, only when specials i ask them to remove their mask as like you said, i'm paying customer. :p

Hotstuff82
30-06-2021, 10:02 AM
Hi Guys,

30+ times over 8 months is a very long time, hoped you dint get KC-ed by her too much. i agree with the bros here, you should go ahead and make your move already, if she treasures you as a longtime customer then she would be more than happy to accommodate your request. remb to trim your nails before your next visit to finger her :D

piichai
30-06-2021, 10:31 AM
thats true, our chenghu always like to make an example out of others so that the rest will toe-the-line and follow rules.

They also know 杀一敬百

the regular ones i go to will oblige cause already rtm many times, for those first time i'm trying and its at an establishment, usually won't oblige and i wont rtm anymore.

Give you an example, my first trip to this ML in AMK. Whole session with mask on, i told her i am here for your face. She said Ok and pull mask down and bit her lips like reaching orgasm while she HJ me.

2nd trip onwards, she asked me to take my time, make drinks and take out my underwear for me and hang up. Hold my hands to the shower room and all these while without mask.

See the difference?

Kigsmen
30-06-2021, 10:37 AM
30+ times over 8 months is a very long time, hoped you dint get KC-ed by her too much. i agree with the bros here, you should go ahead and make your move already, if she treasures you as a longtime customer then she would be more than happy to accommodate your request. remb to trim your nails before your next visit to finger her :D

usually can finger means can unlock to final stage. Or that is my opinion.:D

piichai
30-06-2021, 10:42 AM

Saying this is like saying a woman gives BJ or Capped FJ means can unlock to BBBJ or uncapped FJ.
How untrue. A finger is never mightier than a Pen-is (pun intended)

Anyone will know the big difference

yowtf
30-06-2021, 11:06 AM
My request is simple - pls put down your hair. :p:D

Hotstuff82
30-06-2021, 12:34 PM
They also know 杀一敬百

Give you an example, my first trip to this ML in AMK. Whole session with mask on, i told her i am here for your face. She said Ok and pull mask down and bit her lips like reaching orgasm while she HJ me.

2nd trip onwards, she asked me to take my time, make drinks and take out my underwear for me and hang up. Hold my hands to the shower room and all these while without mask.

See the difference?

yes and that is good customer service there, thus you continue to rtm and support her, we all just enjoy being pampered.

not necessary bro, allowing you to finger does not necessary mean can FJ liao, but chances are higher if those MLs operate individually vs in an establishment/shop based where they cant do anything more than the sop stuffs. it all boils down to bro hellwolf1's chemistry with the ML he supported for 8months, if i were him i would have made a move to unlock or just quit and bring my money elsewhere.

Staycalmsg
01-07-2021, 04:18 PM

To unlock final stage, may require to pay. Unless she like you a lot, or you too handsome.